Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2195 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town fell over themselves and scum took every bit of advantage from it and didnt let them recover lol

had a bit of secondhand embarrassment watching how town was playing, minus the people who got killed. every person who was killed was killed because they fos'd someone on the scumteam, notably FL.

also FL sees why I was aiming for the Andres fearkill in our last game :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

johnny u almost turned it around :(
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

don't need to get titus gone when u can just change their alignment to yours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when someone calls out your whole scumteam upon replacing in thats a fearkill whether you explain it that way or not :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's still 0 excuse to let outworld not get limmed after what happened d1. thats a policy that should always be upheld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2233, superbowl9 wrote:Let me just say to all yall policy elim haters: you may want to consider hopping on the wave 0.o
big agree :lol: i had someone quickvote someone in a recent game and i was like "lol this person's reads do not match up with the speed of this vote why are we allowing this"
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”