Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #399 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Hello, I am replacing Matin. I am currently rereading the game so far to figure out who, if anyone, needs my vote or if anything worthy of suspicion has flown under the radar.

Also I am quite pleased to see Mr. Simenon is also in this game.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #401 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

I am currently on page eight. I will hopefully finish tomorrow.

At the moment, my strongest suspicion is probably Nuriens, Cass, or ThePope'sTiara; I am not 100% sure.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #425 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

I have finished my reread but, seeing as it is quite late where I am, do not trust my posting ability. Therefore, I will give my opinions tomorrow.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #439 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

Here are my thoughts.

TPT was frustrated town.
Nuriens-Cass jumps out to me as a possible scumpair.
I do not feel habitang is the right lynch today. I do feel he needs to spellcheck his posts, if at all possible.
The attacks on Simenon have all been surprisingly weak and I believe all of the posters making them were being influenced by his posting style instead of being influenced by what he has posted, if you catch my drift.
Andycyca-Jahudo seems like townie vs. townie to me.
I have a neutral read on Goatrevolt, nhat.
Ectomancer seems town based on a meta.
I am confused about where I stand with Ythill, and am going to reread him.

vote: Nuriens

If any elaboration on any of these points is wanted I will gladly provide it; I wanted to, however, keep my analysis concise, as has been requested.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #453 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

nuriens, look at the way you and Cass teamed up against Simenon for very poor reasons. A lot of what I see in those posts seems evident of a scumpair pushing a wagon. The way Cass jumped off looked like she realized it was a lost cause and tried to get you to get off too.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #476 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

nureins wrote:Since you have a clear case on a scum pair, Id like to know which part of Cass and myself arguing on Simenon unreasoned post you think is a fake...and if you like, you can go on with simenon unreasoned vote to habitang and his last shut up issue in which again, he prefered not to answer me and again not to give reasons, suspects, etc...are you able to specify who his suspects are and his reasons, or who his townies are and his reasons
Maybe you can answer me, and that way we all learn a bit...
I realize there is a language barrier here. I do not fully understand what you want to do. I do speak some spanish, and if it is easier for you to converse with me and get your point across in spanish, I would not object to you posting it in another language.

@habitang: Thank you for your advice. However, when I notice an interaction between two players that I suspect, I will point it out 10 times out of ten. I am not saying they are a definite scumpair or anything like that, nor am I speculating about scumpairs. I am just pointing out an interaction that seemed off to me.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #483 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Goatrevolt wrote:Please don't converse in another language. Everything you say in this game is meant to be read by all.
He has already posted it in English. Andycyca, a third party, is fluent in spanish and can vouch for the spanish that it is not hiding anything.

However, if you wish, I am willing to withdraw my offer.

Also, nuriens, I am in the process of replying to your post and wanted you to know that a language barrier simply means that two people do not speak the same language as their first language. I was not trying to offend in anyway, and apologize if it came off as condescending or haughty.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #508 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

I am sorry, school has kept me from posting for about three days now. I seem to have not saved my response to nureins properly in my notes, so I will have to redo it from scratch and memory. I apologize for slowing the game. I will hopefully have it tomorrow.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #516 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Andycyca wrote:
habitang wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Andycyca-Jahudo seems like townie vs. townie to me.
I do need some clarification here because you've just gone and said both my top two suspects are Townie. I also havn't seen much of Jahudo and Andycyca attacks on each other for that to be described as vs.
I support this question.
Appears I've gotten myself into a bind here. This is more a "vibe" than anything; I cannot find
tangible
reasons why this is so, they just feel pro-town to me, hence "seems."

Still working on juggling reading The Count of Monte Cristo and the nuriens response.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #540 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

My, my. I'm really trying not to lurk, but it is not working so well. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't have my response yet, but I'm working on it.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #576 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Citizen Karne »

Simenon wrote:nuriens' posting strategy:
Make bad argument.
Respond to contrary opinion by repeating the bad argument.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of repeating himself.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of not reading nurien's posts "all along" and of repeating himself.
I almost feel as though I no longer need to respond to nuriens, as Simenon as posted exactly what I feel.

nuriens, I find your posts very difficult to read for some reason.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #594 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Cass wrote:I really don't see the scumminess of Sirdanilot, Ythill looks worse to me in this argument. But I think Karne would be the best lynch. I thought so a while ago and nothing happened to change my mind.
I'm curious as to your reasoning here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”