Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I also try to catch up ASAP. I'll let you know what I think when I'm ready.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Finally done. And I'm almost gone out of this game.

First of all, can't you all think? You are all following one player of one lover pair, while we have 4 good lover pairs and one bad one consisting out of 4 people. But all you have been doing is commenting on Adel/Jebus play. This is what I call tunnel vision. Didn't you guys say that the town loses with two mislynches? Then tell me why you are all focusing on one group?

Next would be Llama's discussion with OF. Many didn't even follow it, or they did but didn't say a thing. After a few large posts, there are some who are going to read it through, however nobody gives a comment about it. Can anyone explain me why?

Then we have the post of the lover pair 3fj and jebus. I don't know if you have seen it, but there are only two people talking. NOT FOUR. Also they are talking about catching mafia. Strange enough, nobody notices that. But other things were boldprinted sometimes. In this post you can also see what the plan of Jebus was. I'm talking about the random lynching plan of which you gave a lot of comments on, that it's not helpful. However as you can see Jebus thought it was useful. It also explains why Jebus didn't wait for the popcorn claiming. Also this wasn't boldprinted.
And if you say again that this is a false message, then ask me for the link. I'm confident enough to give to you. I believe that if you'd ask the other players, four of them won't give their link. For those who don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about the scum.

My last thing before I stop writing is regarding SC's last post. You vote Adel as you see her post as an OMGUS vote. Adel voted him as she said that 3fj and Jebus were unexperienced. From the looks of writing their lover-message, I agree with it. Tell me, why you see her vote as OMGUS, while she gives a good arguments for voting him, while you don't.

I hope that you don't mind that I'm writng this with anger for it pains me that I see all these false arguments about the ones who Adel and I have replaced, while you weren't searching for the real scum.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

You seem to be scared, armlx. Is this everything you have to say after my long post? Appeal to emotion and a warning.

You're one of those who said he was going to read Llama-OF's discussion to see if there were any hints. What happened to that?

Why are you only going into the Adel case, while there are 10 more ppl to investigate? And if you do investigate others, tell me. Give those reasons for a change. I know that by lynching one scum they are all gone, but you can't know for sure if someone is scum when you're only investigating one person at a time.
This goes for the others as well. Who do you suspect next to Adel and discuss about those. Talking about one person in a game of twelf isn't helpful for town at all. Just like random lynching.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

@ armlx If you aren't scared then explain why the only thing you said was a warning about the link. When the chat first was mentioned by adel there were many who quoted it and made bold parts of the arguments they saw as suspicious.
And tell me why adel would leave things like 'I'll go after kloud' or 'early role claim would make us a target' in the message, but left 'the other two scum' out of it. If she wanted to give the message an innocent look, she would have erased those as well. This part is for CK as well.

I also thought that IC's of newbie games would look more closely when it could be a newbie talking. At least that's what I notice most of the times. Don't you do that in newbie games? If you don't, why not? If you do, why not here?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

This isn't an answer at all.

First of all, if I wanted to post the link I would have done it in that post. You took it serious and told that it isn't allowed to do so. To me this appears as if you don't want to see the chat, while others reacted to it when Adel posted the text. Back then, you didn't give any comments as well. Only to a thing Caboose has said.

And if it was WIFOM, then tell me why Adel didn't use it.

Now comes the part where you didn't give an aswer to. Don't you look carefully at newbies in newbie games? How many times is there a newbie killed, because he looked scummy, while he was actually making newbie mistakes? If you don't look into it, why not? If you do, why not here?

Besides if this game has been 90% about Jebus, 3fj, Adel and me then what are you going to do after we get lynched? Then you'll look into other people with only one day left here. Isn't that risky?

Also how come you don't see Jebus actions as newbie?

To Caboose In post 168 you say this :'I think that townies would be more worried about finding scum than avoiding suspicion themselves.'
If this game has only two days before scum wins, isn't it OK to avoid suspicion? If they wouldn't look suspicious each town team has a better chance of finding the real scum. We have 6 teams of which 2 are bad. If your team is town and Jebus team didn't look suspicious, you had four teams left to investigate.
The next time you spoke, you voted Adel. Only because she said something what she thought Jebus and 3fj meant and perhaps some other reasons. If there are some other reasons, please tell them.

For now, I've seen one post of somebody who suspects
two
pairs. You guys should try that as well as tunnel vision isn't appreciated in newbie games, but I'm sure armlx knows all about that. That's why I want to know why CK voted for Adel, while he would also be happy to vote armlx, kloud or me. (post 171)
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

hey, good luck catching up.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

In which ways do you agree with him. If you say you agree with someone, it's useful for other ppl to say why.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

What I really hate, is when ppl don't answer my questions. In post 220, I aked questions to armlx and Citizen Karne (CK). Both have posted after this, but didn't answer my questions.

Also Kloud regarding post 192, why did you use the quote from Adel's vote?

To answer your question Kloud, I don't pay any attention to it. I'm almost sure that 1 lover pair is scum and I'm doubting between the second. That's why I'm asking questions at the moment. To see if my suspicion of the first pair is correct and to look for the second pair.

CK, it would be nice to give those reasons. The others can look what you think of it. And like I said at post 220 you wouldn't mind to vote armlx or kloud. Another reason to say your reasons why you voted Adel.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I just want to hear your answers to this question: If Adel and I are scum then who are our partners? Of each lover pair there is at least one person voting for us. Explain that. I only want to hear the explanation of armlx.
However the question is aimed at every player.

Also Citizen Karne, I'm waiting for your answers in one of my other posts. While your answering this one you can also answer the others.

Empking, a summary of every character is helpful, however I would like to hear what you thought of certain events. Espescially Llama's and OF's discussion. The one you replaced was in it and you just read it. Can you tell me what you thought about this discussion?

Besides armlx, don't you get worried now that there's only one vote needed to lynch adel. You know that you're going to be targeted when the others see we were town?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'm hoping that I can see the answers of all players from question before I get lynched. Also this could be helpful for town later on, may I be lynched let the remaining players who didn't answer it still answer it.

I hope Empking keeps his word that he'll go more into armlx's case.

To answer my own question. I suspect lovers armlx and kloud the most. If it wasn't clear enough just ask me why. The second pair in my eyes is either lover pair CK or Caboose. Both suddenly voted out of the blue. Just like Empking, but because he goes after my primary scum lover pair, I don't see him as suspicious. The same goes also for CK. That's why Caboose lover pair is second for me. And I didn't like his reasons given by it. Hope this helped a bit.

May it happen that we're lynched tonight (my timezone is GMT+1), I won't see it until tomorrow. This is probably my last post if we get lynched today so good luck town.

Don't worry armlx, I know. Appeal to emotion according to you.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

@ Empking to which question are you refering? I've asked everyone to answer this question: If Adel and I are scum then who are our partners?
But again I'm ignored by most.

To you I've more questions. One was in that post (241).
Empking, a summary of every character is helpful, however I would like to hear what you thought of certain events. Espescially Llama's and OF's discussion. The one you replaced was in it and you just read it. Can you tell me what you thought about this discussion?

Are you saying that I'm scummy, because of the link? Besides how do you know that I'm not pro-town? If you can conclude that from one quote, I want you in the games I'm playing more often. The ability to see who isn't protown from one quote. Quite impressive (rolling eyes).

Also regarding post 239, explain what you meant with the points of armlx and Kloud. Tell me what you mean with the first sentence of the armlx case, why you wanted to mention the popcorning. Also have you ever heard from an IC or mod that tunnle vision is good? (a tad, you say? Look at all his posts)
From the Kloud point, I'd like to hear what you mean with the first sentence.

And you haven't even given any reasons why Jebus and I (except for the link) are scummy. Aren't you doing the same as Caboose?

Next would be again the discussion from Llama and OF. You think that OF and Jah are the most pro-town pair after your own. Then what do you think Llama's reasons were to begin a discussion with OF?

CK I was just shocked when I was looking for something. What did you mean with post 188!!!.

For now, I'm done as I need to do some research into this game. I hope I can see some answers
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

You didn't say definitly, but from the looks of post 239 it looks like you do.
What do you mean with the one terrible post?
You didn't say tunnle vision is good, but a mod/IC who tunnle visions, while every mod/IC say in the newbie games say that tunnle vision is bad. Does that seems pro-town to you?
Besides you still haven't given explanation to each point of my previous post.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'm not dismissing it. But now that you have reacted, do you agree with tunnle vision or not?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Now I'm interested in what I've done.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Mana_Ku wrote:@ Empking to which question are you refering? I've asked everyone to answer this question: If Adel and I are scum then who are our partners?
But again I'm ignored by most.

To you I've more questions. One was in that post (241).

Are you saying that I'm scummy, because of the link?
Besides how do you know that I'm not pro-town? If you can conclude that from one quote, I want you in the games I'm playing more often. The ability to see who isn't protown from one quote. Quite impressive (rolling eyes).

Also regarding post 239, explain what you meant with the points of armlx and Kloud.
Tell me what you mean with the first sentence of the armlx case
, why you wanted to mention the popcorning. Also have you ever heard from an IC or mod that tunnle vision is good? (a tad, you say? Look at all his posts)
From the Kloud point, I'd like to hear what you mean with the first sentence.

And you haven't even given any reasons why Jebus and I (except for the link) are scummy. Aren't you doing the same as Caboose?

Next would be again the discussion from Llama and OF. You think that OF and Jah are the most pro-town pair after your own. Then what do you think Llama's reasons were to begin a discussion with OF?

CK I was just shocked when I was looking for something. What did you mean with post 188!!!.

For now, I'm done as I need to do some research into this game. I hope I can see some answers
All the bold, you haven't explained or answered yet.

Next point, would be that you DO the same as Caboose. I believe that's what Adel wanted to say with his quotes used at post 293, but I believe he will tell you that himself.

In your player summary, you've only stated scummy at Adel en me. Who do you seems as scummiest after us? Besides you haven't answered 'If Adel and I are scum then who are our partners?'. There are more ppl who haven't done, however I'm really interested in what you have to say.

Also what I don't like is when ppl answer not straight forward. What I mean is: When someone asks you 'Do you like pie?' and you answer with 'I don't hate it.'. This is what you're doing at post 298. I asked you a question. Your answer to this question was: It doesn't show anti-town. But this wasn't the question. The question was: You didn't say tunnle vision is good, but a mod/IC who tunnle visions, while every mod/IC say in the newbie games say that tunnle vision is bad. Does that seems pro-town to you? Give this time an answer to this question.
(armlx, you don't have to give any comments about this question. I just want to hear his answer. It has now nothing to do with you)

And armlx, at post 273 you say something about a comment. Can we hear it now or does it still have to wait?

And SC, you had some comment about Adel's post (289). Now that you've seen why we were asking this question, can you give an answer to it?

Almost forgot to ask this. Empking to which post are you referring with the 'one terrible post?'
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

It's great to have Caboose back. If I'm correct I had some questions for you posted in one of my previous comments. This also was the case for Citizen Karne and he hasn't answered them yet. I still expect you to do.

Also I'll
unvote
I'm doubting what Armlx and Kloud are.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I've searched myself although I don't know the post numbers.

To Caboose In post 168 you say this :'I think that townies would be more worried about finding scum than avoiding suspicion themselves.'
If this game has only two days before scum wins, isn't it OK to avoid suspicion? If they wouldn't look suspicious each town team has a better chance of finding the real scum. We have 6 teams of which 2 are bad. If your team is town and Jebus team didn't look suspicious, you had four teams left to investigate.
The next time you spoke, you voted Adel. Only because she said something what she thought Jebus and 3fj meant and perhaps some other reasons. If there are some other reasons, please tell them.

CK, it would be nice to give those reasons. The others can look what you think of it. And like I said at post 220 you wouldn't mind to vote armlx or kloud. Another reason to say your reasons why you voted Adel.
(this post was apparently the second time where I asked him this)

Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

It's logical yes that scum vote eachother, however it's not logical to wait for days to leave your vote at your scum buddies L-1. When they die, you die as well. Do you understand Empking?

To Adel: That post aimed at me almost sounded like a lovers post. The only thing that was missing was the 'loves' part before you write your name.
Back to serious business. I won't vote armlx now. I've seen a game from him and he focuss at those who he seems as scummy just like here. That was my main attack against him. Now that I've seen this, I'm doubting more. Although, he sees every couple with one vote against us as possible scumpartner. Surprise armlx, that's every couple. I also want to hear what Kloud has to say as he just did a read of this game.

Also I've seen others who appear scummier to me, like Emp and CK. I'll wait with my vote. Goat still needs to post, I want to hear Kloud's opinion and Caboose asked farside to vote armlx as well. To me it could still change. However, I'll be online a few more times before deadline. I'll check this game many times up till then.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Start explaining Empking.
I can't wait for your long post jenethron. It's always nice to see what a new player thinks about the situation.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I knew already that you were talking about it, however you also have to prove it why he isn't an (almost) confirmed townie. He isn't doing it, but you aren't doing it as well.

Also I'd like to hear (possible again) who do you look into the next morning and who do you see as 'our partners'?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

This isn't an explanation. Really, this is just repeating what have been asked. Give quotes and arguments why it makes sense.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

As he saw that Adel is town, perhaps?
Besides there are three ppl for sure who see Adel and me as scummy. You with your 'fantastic explained' reasons, which goes the same for CK, leaving as third armlx. I don't know what Jenethron thinks, that's why I left him out of this.

Besides I just checked CK. Can you explain this to me:
Citizen Karne wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Alright everyone, I have meta'd Empking. He posts like this in all of his games, regardless of alignment.
Do you have evidence from completed games?
Here is one example: viewtopic.php?t=7505&postdays=0&postord ... &start=775
As you see, CK says regardless of alignment. The link shows you as townie. If this is prove for regardless of alignment, what does it make you here?

Also CK, why were you so into Emp if you see Adel and me as scummy. And I'm still waiting for the answers of my questions earlier given, which I won't place here as you have not noticed them after 3 times asked. Can you explain this to me, how can you miss my questions?
To help you notice them
vote Citizen Karne
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

That first post you said that Caboose unvoted immediatly when he returned. Like some others he unvoted as well. Perhaps he saw Adel as town.

Apparently you know that you are town. WOW, impressive. You know what I know I'm town as well (I feel so smart at this moment, I actually know something) and guess what I know that Adel is town as well (two times correct, I feel so happy at this moment). The problem is you and some others don't believe us. Guess what? I don't believe you as well.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking wrote:Only Caboose was voting for Adel out of the two. Caboose only returned to the thread, when an unvote would be bad fror the four of them.
Is this good enough for you to understand?

I didn't ask what your alignment was, I asked what that quote and link made you.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Wait, you're right I was wrong about it.
But what do you mean with 'when an unvote would be bad for the four of them'? When is an unvote bad?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

But Caboose unvoted after his return.
I did, you're right I was wrong. (see my previous post)

I'm not saying that he's scum. I'm waiting for CK to explain it before I make any conclusions out of it StrangerC. If I would have conclude that he was scum out of it, I would have voted him already.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

That is a pretty good arguments as I mean:
'That first post you said that Caboose unvoted immediatly when he returned.' (me)
'I never said that and in the quote you used it didn't show' (Emp)
'You're right I am wrong. Sorry, I read it wrong and don't look into my first comment said here.' (me)

BTW it's Mana_Ku. Now it appears completely wrong.
Besides you didn't comment on the part of the unvote of Caboose.

@Caboose we have a lovely discussion based upon how wrong Emp is at this moment. Just read the last post of us and you'll see.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote: The quote didn't make me anything. Can you give an example answer?
I can also presume that Mana_Ku is delibrately not answering the question.

As we know that mana ku finds not answering questions scummy. I can only presume Mana Ku is scum.
I've told that I thought you said that Caboose unvoted immediatly when I read post 400 the first time. Afterwards I've told a few times that I was wrong with this. How can I answer that question then?
What do those last sentences have in common? If someone is ignoring questions then it would be CK. That's the reason why I voted him. To let him see the post for a change.

I've asked the first question three times. The second one was asked twice. After each question he has posted. I believe that he's either ignoring these questions or he doesn't read every post. How could he otherwise miss my questions?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking, I'll look later for an answer. First I want an explanation, why 'our scumbuddies' would unvote if that would according to you lead to Adel and mine lynch?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

'Where in that quote does it say Caboose unvoted?

The quote didn't make me anything. Can you give an example answer?' (empking)

You're talking about the quote of Caboose where he according to me unvoted. Then you start talking about a quote. I thought that you were talking about the quote which I was talking about of Caboose who according to me unvoted.
About which quote were you talking then?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I've told already:
Mana_Ku wrote:But Caboose unvoted after his return.
I did, you're right I was wrong. (see my previous post)

I'm not saying that he's scum. I'm waiting for CK to explain it before I make any conclusions out of it StrangerC. If I would have conclude that he was scum out of it, I would have voted him already.
That's why I won't give an example answer yet.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Alright everyone, I have meta'd Empking. He posts like this in all of his games, regardless of alignment.
Do you have evidence from completed games?
Here is one example: viewtopic.php?t=7505&postdays=0&postord ... &start=775
Looking at that game,
I do see similar posts in there that he's made here, and he was town in the game you gave us
. I'll go ahead and
unvote: EmpKing
and go back to a
vote: armlx
for the same reasons as last time, but I still have my doubts as to EmpKing right now.
Here you can see who I suspect as scumpairs Jahudo.
StrangerC gave explanations why I may not conclude from this quote, but you may. You FoS'ed me, while you also concluded from this. So, when I think that he's scum based on this it's FoS worthy, but when you believe he's town from it, it's OK? Explain this.

First of Jahudo, I'm voting CK, because he ignores my questions, while I've asked 1 question 3 times and the other 2 times. But now that I've seen that both StrangerC and CK are defending Emp with this quote then I'm suspecting something here. Besides, why would CK meta Emp for his playstyle, but not armlx as he was attacked by me due to his playingstyle.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

@Goat revolt, yes I believe that that's likely. Your vote was the first and there was nothing wrong with at that moment that you voted. You couldn't have known that soon four more ppl would vote for him.

@StrangerC you haven't given an explanation about the quote at my post 450.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Farside, at this moment that isn't the point to me. I leave this discussion to you and Adel for now. However, we all received if I'm correct that there would be in 24 hours a deadline. If you received it, then why didn't you check this game. I've been some time online and I saw you post in other games during these 24 hours. Can you explain this?

For those who didn't vote Karne yesterday, explain why and if those thoughts have changed after the lynch.

@Jeneth What do you think of Farside who possibly saw the PM about the deadline, but didn't post.

@Farside Who would you have voted at the deadline, if you had responded in this game?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Caboose, it's strange that you haven't given a comment about one of Empking's posts. He mentioned that you are just following the others. And what do you have to say about the following quote:
Caboose wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Empking wrote:The lack of proof for, is all the proof I need.

Caboose and Farside are your (most likely IMO) partners.

It depends on who is lynched today, who I'll look into tomorrow (if their is a tomorrow)
The fact that
your
trying to set Farside and I up for a mislynch tomorrow is all the proof I need.
EBWOP:

That should be "you're"
Besides, I just noticed that you like to give 'mislynch' and 'farside and me' as reasons to see some ppl as suspicious. I don't know what to think of it yet. However, you don't like Adel and his 'I'm pretty good at these types of games' and I don't like the reason given for the armlx vote.

And what's up with all these 'you're going after an easy target', 'I'm not an easy target that's why you go after my lover' and 'I'm an easy vote'?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Armlx, what you say at post 517 is NOT correct. He mentioned it, however I asked this in a question at post 241:
Mana_Ku wrote:I just want to hear your answers to this question: If Adel and I are scum then who are our partners? Of each lover pair there is at least one person voting for us. Explain that. I only want to hear the explanation of armlx.
However the question is aimed at every player.
At post 255, Adel mentions that every pair is voting us. Besides, Goat has a point as well. Does it make sense for Emp to put Adel at L-1?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

But Adel is a replacement. He couldn't have talked about it.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking, go ahead.
Farside, here speaks Adel's lover. Just saying as we're having a relation since August 25th. I cheared him up after 3fj decided not to say a thing after his lover dumped him. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Does he get modkilled by this?
I can understand though, but this would mean another replacement, right?
So actually, he should have said:

Llama talked about this perfect couple. Also he and his lover didn't see a thing to discuss. Their last post mentioned the new players.

Something like this would have been correct right?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

But that ruins the game for us doesn't it?
Empking gets killed, meaning goat commits suicide. Either we lost or we won is decided by a modkill. Or am I thinking wrong here?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

That's why I want someone to replace. I'm enjoying this game and I don't want it to end yet.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

That's why I want to have a replacement if this would mean a modkill.
This could lead otherwise to the first loss of Adel in these types of games.

But I hope, our mod, the fantastic xtoxm (does it work to say sweet things to you, mod?) doesn't see this as a rule break.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

You know, I'll just leave this issue to xtoxm, our fantastic mod who always has the best solutions. He decides if Empking broke the rule or not.
If he broke the rule, I hope the others can continue this game though. If it would stop now, this game would have a weak ending which it doesn't deserve.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Thanks for clearing this up :) and I'm really glad with this decision.

OK, so who should claim next? Empking wanted armlx to claim or should we let his lover claim first?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

At my chat there was mostly talk how they were going to approach things in the game. Not a good one, but it was one. But it's strange that they were talking about the new players and some things that had nothing to do with this game. Could you tell us what they were talking about Empking?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Yeah, you're right Empking. It was Goat who wanted to hear armlx. Sorry for this.
armlx wrote:I say we just continue with the claim and no one else be a dumb ass before we start analysis.
This
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I agree, you did keep the link, right?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Caboose, did you or did you not keep the link?
Besides, who should claim after you?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Farside is right here. Goat didn't tell anything about his chat with Llama.
Meaning goat is next to claim.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

The point is that you said that
Pairs
should claim. However, you say this after Caboose and Farside have claimed. Now we go back to Goat and your accusing me and farside about strawmanning and being scum partners.
Besides, I only said that Goat hadn't claimed and that he should be next. Where is the strawman?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking, point it out where I said that you said that Goat had claimed.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

What I'm saying with farside is right is that there was no claim from Goat. Only yours. Afterwards you say that Caboose should claim. Next was Farside's claim. She says that she wants to hear Goat's claim.
But then come you back saying that only
pairs
should claim. However, your pair hasn't claimed fully yet. Farside also never said that you said that Goat had claimed. She only said that she didn't saw Goat's claim.
But why should every pair claim in pairs, but not yours?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

No, she saw your post about the pairs who should claim as pairs and I believe that she said it due to that comment. She saw your claim, but not Goat's. However, you want us to claim in pairs. That's why I think that she said it based on that post.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

No, it's giving a comment. You want all pairs to claim after eachother, while you asked if Caboose woulc claim. You're saying one thing, but you don't do it yourself. Besides, Goat just posted somewhere. He can claim now.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking, I've posted in our other game that I have some internet problems.

I don't like Farside's last post. First of all, she didn't like Empking's posts about his idea that pairs should claim together. She thought him claiming that she's strawmanning as terrible post 622.
Second, Goat and Empking descriptions don't match. At the end, Empking said that Llama and Goat were talking about Football. Goat said that Llama and he were talking about a different game.

I'm going to
Vote Empking
. I'll give Farside one chance to explain. Otherwise, I can see a Emp/Goat-Farside/Caboose pair. As for now, I can see Empking as scum. The way he played day 1 and his attack of the fake strawman of Farside.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Let's see what Empking said afterwards as well.
That's not all that was said. It was just that Llama and Goats we're talking about things unrelated to the game after that.
They said Football but I think they meant American football.

What do you have to say about 'your strawman' which Empking mentioned?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

First question is for Farside. Your pre-game chat was about looking for players who vote in clusters. Could you explain this?

Next would be why you're voting for armlx. During day one you voted the whole time for Llama/Empking. You also said that you got strange vibes from Llama/Goat. Now you get good vibes? Why the sudden switch?

@Empking/Goat. What did Llama and Goat talk about afterwards at the pre-game chat?

Mod, I don't know if you've noticed Adel's last post.
I'm requesting replacement in all of my games, including this one.
I apologize to all of you for not fulfilling the commitment I made by joining this game.
Perhaps you can understand that I want a new lover
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'll keep my vote against Empking. This can change if he can tell me which game they were talking about.
However, Empking never mentioned that game. Not even in his second answer.

Also farside, I wanted to hear what you meant with the clusters. Are these the lover pairs or two lover pairs together aka the four scum?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

I would suggest an unvote at this time. Farside has now 5 votes with 6 needed to lynch. At this moment we have one player inactive, Jenethron, and two players who are voting someone else, me and Goat.
We now have one pair that votes Farside. If this pair is one of the scumpairs, then there is a high possibility that when Goat or Jenethron are online that one of them will vote as well. I don't want to take that risk.

Besides, I want to hear Empking's answer first. And I want to look at some other players as well, who caught my attention.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Armlx, you asked who the inactive scum was. Farside gave an answer to it. What do you think about that?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Only things I have to say:
-I was right! :). Too bad, nobody of the good guys believed me. :(
-Our quick topic chat was as Adel described.
-But most importantly, I liked my previous lover much more. Adel, why did you leave me alone :(.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”