Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 22, osuka wrote:i have an extremely important question for all that is guaranteed to find scum

what is the best flavor of pringles?
Sour cream and onion.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 29, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Asteria

I got a check N0 - this is Scum.

Hello all. I intend to try my best and fail to properly solve the game until it’s too late. That’s been the theme for me lately.

@Osuka, good to see you. Let’s try and work together this time, right?
1) voting town
2) scum lies
3) classic mafia setting themselves up so they can "fail" on purpose
4) pocketing attempt already?

My vote is clearly in the right place
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 40, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 35, Asteria wrote:

Hello all. I intend to try my best and fail to properly solve the game until it’s too late. That’s been the theme for me lately.

1) voting town
2) scum lies

You think you have it right when you failed to read the obvious sarcasm in my post? And you’re escalating instead of asking me if my post was serious?

This is going to be a long game isn’t it?
My post was sarcastic too...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Asteria »

I don't see it as a pocketing attempt either
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 73, VFP wrote:Am I confirmed town yet?
Sure, don't see why not
In post 170, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 57, Asteria wrote:

1) voting town
2) scum lies

You think you have it right when you failed to read the obvious sarcasm in my post? And you’re escalating instead of asking me if my post was serious?

I should have known!
Why did you take it so seriously?

osuka feels town to me but idk their playstyle. Just a gut read
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 273, Robert M Hunter wrote:Hello everyone! Do you need help tracking down scummy rodents? I am feeling a little peckish.
Welcome!
In post 277, Andante wrote:Robert... hello, nice to meet you. I was literally joking with my first post of the game?? and you're trying to say I was serious?? excuse me??
Pretty sure that was all a joke. Lots of people taking joke scumreads on them seriously this game.
In post 296, Save The Dragons wrote:getting bad vibes from Andante
Same. I don't see how that post can be taken seriously. Same way I feel about Adres' reaction to my post earlier

@Andres, please tell me why you took that post so seriously:
In post 170, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 57, Asteria wrote:

1) voting town
2) scum lies

I should have known!
Why did you take it so seriously?[/quote]

Townlean on lemons for
In post 362, Andante wrote:Serious question though, why is Osuka trying to control the game?
Don't like this shade

Salsa is a townread btw for the reaction

Good luck Andante!
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Asteria »

Need to get more into this game so making a readlist. Ask me anything.

Town:
InsidiousLemons - Still have a townread here for the same reasons. Although if you're scum I think we play scum kind of similarly
osuka - Gut townread based on how he's interacting with everyone. That's very general and I can go through his iso and find some examples if someone wants but it's 110 posts

Townlean:
Haschel Cedricson - Questioning of Andres and follow up were fine. Seems to be sorting based on the small amount of posts.
Salsabil Faria - I found to be quite safe but then the reaction felt genuine and more likely of town (although I don't have meta).
Save The Dragons - We have quite similar reads which makes me think he's town. Seems to be trying to hunt.
Robert M Hunter - readslist feels ok. Also I'm apparently pointed and fearless so consider me pocketed.
Anya - I liked her take in . She seems pretty relaxed and natural. wasn't good though and looks like pure OMGUS.

Null:
Green Crayons - Maybe a very slight townread which is pretty much just gut
PawnsGambit - Didn't really feel strongly either way after going through their iso. I do get where the scumreads are coming from but I don't see it as scum refusing to give info and moreso as town not feeling like it
VFP - I might go back over their iso later and see if I can come up with anything better

Scumlean:
Andante - The reaction to Robert was scummy. It was taken way too seriously which came off as trying to force a scumread. That said, I don't think scum purposefully makes themselves stand out like this. We do have the same insidious read which is a +1. Also hope the job interview went well.

Scum:
Andresvmb - Still a scumread for and I've been trying to progress that conversation but I've been ignored. I agree with Haschel about . I didn't find anything particularly townie in the rest of their iso.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 468, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 395, Asteria wrote:@Andres, please tell me why you took that post so seriously:
Why are you stuck on an early post that doesn’t really mean much? So I mistakenly assumed a vote was more serious than it was, realized the error of my ways and moved on. What’s the big deal?
Big deal is you overreacted to it like you're overreacting to my questioning of it here
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 471, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:I didn't find anything particularly townie in the rest of their iso.
Please elaborate. I’m dying to see what kind of nonsense you come up with.
I don't really know how to elaborate on that. Nothing you did struck me as particularly towny or something scum couldn't/wouldn't do
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 485, osuka wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Save The Dragons - We have quite similar reads which makes me think he's town. Seems to be trying to hunt.
???
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Robert M Hunter - readslist feels ok. Also I'm apparently pointed and fearless so consider me pocketed.
?????
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Andante - The reaction to Robert was scummy. It was taken way too seriously which came off as trying to force a scumread. That said, I don't think scum purposefully makes themselves stand out like this. We do have the same insidious read which is a +1. Also hope the job interview went well.
????????????

do you just townread people who have the same reads as you? what the fuck? i can't think of a worse way to play the game

either you have no genuine reads whatsoever and you're just making shit up and going with it as you go, or it's just _that_ easy to pocket you and you're a liability. which one is it?
Save The Dragons and I have very similar reads overall which at least means, since I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset, that there's a good chance Dragons is too. I think that's fair for a D1 read. The +1 for sharing the insidious read for Andante was a weak point which is why they're still in my scumpool. We just had the exact same thoughts (which could easily come from scum, again, why they're still in my scumpool). The pocketing thing was a joke, I'm not actually pocketed. I did genuinely thing the readslist was ok though.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 513, osuka wrote:
In post 510, Anya wrote:
In post 459, Robert M Hunter wrote:Dear Lemons,

Regarding osuka, I certainly have no reason to think they are scum at the moment, so they are a default town read. It's as simple as that. Like any default read, it is open to be revisited if I hear them squeak. In the meantime, I am enjoying their posts.

You could be right about Pawn, and I could be wrong. You may have a point with the part about "wanting to look confident but scared to overcommit."

I actually forget why I read VFB as town, but I iso'd everyone in alphabetical order so I read all his posts and made that conclusion. I am bit sleepy right now but I'll be glad to check again tomorrow.
i think this hunter is town for the last paragraph
why on earth does the last paragraph make him town?
Scum are often more likely to come up with a reason than admit to forgetting why
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 522, Andresvmb wrote:Like c’mon Asteria has apparently claimed that I was ignoring them when I didn’t respond to them because I literally wasn’t around this game. And they highlighted like my first post which was mostly a joke. There’s no real scum hunting there it’s just gibberish.
You posted plenty since I asked you that, so I would consider that ignored
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 527, Anya wrote:so asteria wolfreads andres because he didn't get the rvs response joke

i don't think not getting jokes is wolfy and it feels like a flimsy reason to wolfread someone over - could be fabricated in a fabrics shop

VOTE: Asteria
I would like to point out I was responding to an rvs vote on myself with a joke about a N0 guilty on me. I was accused of escalating. I don't scumread Andres for not getting a joke. I scumread him for being overdefensive to a joke and turning it around on me as scummy
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 530, Save The Dragons wrote:

This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 563, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 549, Asteria wrote:
In post 468, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 395, Asteria wrote:@Andres, please tell me why you took that post so seriously:
Why are you stuck on an early post that doesn’t really mean much? So I mistakenly assumed a vote was more serious than it was, realized the error of my ways and moved on. What’s the big deal?
Big deal is you overreacted to it like you're overreacting to my questioning of it here
I’m not “overreacting” to your questioning. I’m dismissing it as irrelevant. You have decided that tunneling me is the right approach so you keep focusing on literally my first few posts and don’t want to re-evaluate based on anything else I’m saying. Thus, your argument is silly and worthy of ridicule, so I’m ridiculing it. Overreacting would be calling you sure Scum for making a bad argument. I’m not. I’m just suggesting you should move on because you look silly having (what seems to me) one strong SR based on posting around RVS.
RVS can be telling. I'd be happy to take another look into your iso tomorrow though. See if I can do a better job of finding AI stuff
In post 564, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 550, Asteria wrote:
In post 471, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:I didn't find anything particularly townie in the rest of their iso.
Please elaborate. I’m dying to see what kind of nonsense you come up with.
I don't really know how to elaborate on that. Nothing you did struck me as particularly towny or something scum couldn't/wouldn't do
And why is this even worth writing out? Just say gut. I would more happily accept gut than this irrefutable nonsense.
I wasn't going to ignore your question and I wasn't going to lie and say gut. Also looks to me like you decided my response would be nonsense before I even responded.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 566, Anya wrote:
In post 558, Asteria wrote:
In post 527, Anya wrote:so asteria wolfreads andres because he didn't get the rvs response joke

i don't think not getting jokes is wolfy and it feels like a flimsy reason to wolfread someone over - could be fabricated in a fabrics shop

VOTE: Asteria
I would like to point out I was responding to an rvs vote on myself with a joke about a N0 guilty on me. I was accused of escalating. I don't scumread Andres for not getting a joke. I scumread him for being overdefensive to a joke and turning it around on me as scummy
he read more frustrated to me in that post though like when he said it was gonna be a long game of poker

i think that implies you could be town and it's gonna be hard for him to deal with you or something like that
Maybe so but I took it as escalating on purpose and therefore scummy
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 579, osuka wrote:
In post 515, Anya wrote:it makes him town because a wolf would just make up a reason and not actually have one from earlier while town might've had and forgotten one
In post 552, Asteria wrote:
In post 510, Anya wrote:

Regarding osuka, I certainly have no reason to think they are scum at the moment, so they are a default town read. It's as simple as that. Like any default read, it is open to be revisited if I hear them squeak. In the meantime, I am enjoying their posts.

You could be right about Pawn, and I could be wrong. You may have a point with the part about "wanting to look confident but scared to overcommit."

I actually forget why I read VFB as town, but I iso'd everyone in alphabetical order so I read all his posts and made that conclusion. I am bit sleepy right now but I'll be glad to check again tomorrow.
Scum are often more likely to come up with a reason than admit to forgetting why
holy shit is there an echo in this game? why is anya pushing her own echo???
I reply in order so I didn't see Anya's post yet
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 580, osuka wrote:
In post 560, Asteria wrote:

This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Someone else finally seeing that post as scummy too
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 581, osuka wrote:
In post 567, Asteria wrote:Also looks to me like you decided my response would be nonsense before I even responded.
has it occurred to you that a lot of posts actually are nonsense?
I mean we are playing mafia
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 599, osuka wrote:
In post 595, Asteria wrote:
In post 579, osuka wrote:
In post 515, Anya wrote:it makes him town because a wolf would just make up a reason and not actually have one from earlier while town might've had and forgotten one
In post 552, Asteria wrote:
In post 510, Anya wrote:

holy shit is there an echo in this game? why is anya pushing her own echo???
I reply in order so I didn't see Anya's post yet
okay let's assume i believe that

why the fuck do you answer that question for anya if it's not directed at you and not even tangentially related to you?
Because I agree with the point that was made and I had my own interpretation. I didn't know it would be the same one. And based on how many pages behind I was I figured it was safe to assume the response from the right person was already posted
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 600, osuka wrote:
In post 597, Asteria wrote:

Thank you!
no my question marks are at you going "thank you"

you're killing my fucking brain cells
Just a phrase, relief someone sees my side
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 602, Andante wrote:
In post 551, Asteria wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Save The Dragons - We have quite similar reads which makes me think he's town. Seems to be trying to hunt.
???
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Robert M Hunter - readslist feels ok. Also I'm apparently pointed and fearless so consider me pocketed.
?????
In post 454, Asteria wrote:Andante - The reaction to Robert was scummy. It was taken way too seriously which came off as trying to force a scumread. That said, I don't think scum purposefully makes themselves stand out like this. We do have the same insidious read which is a +1. Also hope the job interview went well.
????????????

do you just townread people who have the same reads as you? what the fuck? i can't think of a worse way to play the game

either you have no genuine reads whatsoever and you're just making shit up and going with it as you go, or it's just _that_ easy to pocket you and you're a liability. which one is it?
Save The Dragons and I have very similar reads overall which at least means, since I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset, that there's a good chance Dragons is too. I think that's fair for a D1 read. The +1 for sharing the insidious read for Andante was a weak point which is why they're still in my scumpool. We just had the exact same thoughts (which could easily come from scum, again, why they're still in my scumpool). The pocketing thing was a joke, I'm not actually pocketed. I did genuinely thing the readslist was ok though.

This feels like scum to me. "I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset" like, it's a weird response to the lines quoted idk
That's fair, just trying to show my thought process for the read though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 609, Andante wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote: Townlean:
Salsabil Faria - I found to be quite safe but then the reaction felt genuine and more likely of town (although I don't have meta).

This feels very weak to me, based on the other "reads" in this post, if you look at that specific post, #67, it's literally just salsa saying random stuff, what part of #67 is a genuine reaction??
Most of what she said had already been said and she was just repeating. The reaction I'm referring to is the reaction to osuka
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 615, Andante wrote:
In post 612, Asteria wrote:
???
?????
????????????

This feels like scum to me. "I'm sharing those reads with a town mindset" like, it's a weird response to the lines quoted idk
idk fam, like, "Save the Dragons and I have very similar reads overall" I don't see why that was worth even pointing out though, like, as far as I can tell, no one is really outing solid reads?? idk
When I see someone who is sharing the same general thought process as me that lowers the chances of their being scum motivation behind their reads
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 617, Andante wrote:
In post 614, Asteria wrote:
In post 609, Andante wrote:
In post 454, Asteria wrote: Townlean:

This feels very weak to me, based on the other "reads" in this post, if you look at that specific post, #67, it's literally just salsa saying random stuff, what part of #67 is a genuine reaction??
Most of what she said had already been said and she was just repeating. The reaction I'm referring to is the reaction to osuka

... talking about color using to post felt genuine?? and that was enough to mark salsa as a town lean??? bruh.. that's not even game related though, like, I generally townlean for tone, and town lock for scumhunting efforts I like, salsa hasn't done anything related to the game, their last lines were them getting mad, which could be either alignment, I'd say null at best?? but hey we're all entitled to our own reads, and I'm not gonna fight you on it
The content of 63 has already been said before. The reaction to osuka I'm referring to was not in that post. I'm talking about their last post.

I'm basing my read just off the content they've given. I'm sure the read will develop as they post more
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 628, osuka wrote:
In post 608, Asteria wrote:

Thank you!

never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
It wasn't supposed to add to the conversation. You're nitpicking
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 629, osuka wrote:
In post 616, Asteria wrote:
In post 615, Andante wrote:
In post 612, Asteria wrote:
???
?????
????????????

idk fam, like, "Save the Dragons and I have very similar reads overall" I don't see why that was worth even pointing out though, like, as far as I can tell, no one is really outing solid reads?? idk
When I see someone who is sharing the same general thought process as me that lowers the chances of their being scum motivation behind their reads
this takes the cake for the most naive post i have seen in years
Didn't say guarantees they're town or they are even a hard town read. Just that it increases the chances they have town motivation
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 639, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 621, Andante wrote:
In post 620, Anya wrote:woah are you trying to get killed night 1 insidious

We can just ask the mafia doctor to save insidious!!! duh! lmao (but for real, maf, we value insidious, and it would be greatly appreciated if you kept him around! Thank you)
this game is going to make me lose my mind. the longer i stare at this post the more i begin to think it's one of the most telling things andante has posted this whole game. what actual reason does town have to post this?
Also what reason does mafia have to post this though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 656, osuka wrote:
In post 643, Asteria wrote:
In post 628, osuka wrote:
In post 608, Asteria wrote:

Thank you!

never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
It wasn't supposed to add to the conversation. You're nitpicking
then why say it at all?
Because I'm allowed to make non-advancing posts occasionally if I want to. Sometimes I do stuff like that to just save posts in my iso for reference later too. You're thinking too much about two words.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 680, Salsabil Faria wrote:How 449 is okay? I find his posts really weird, especially the read list.
It's certainly not good but I don't find it scummy, therefore it's ok. I think the points on insidious and pawn are fine and what he said about Osuka reads more like something town would say
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 696, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 645, Asteria wrote:
In post 639, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 621, Andante wrote:
In post 620, Anya wrote:woah are you trying to get killed night 1 insidious

We can just ask the mafia doctor to save insidious!!! duh! lmao (but for real, maf, we value insidious, and it would be greatly appreciated if you kept him around! Thank you)
this game is going to make me lose my mind. the longer i stare at this post the more i begin to think it's one of the most telling things andante has posted this whole game. what actual reason does town have to post this?
Also what reason does mafia have to post this though
maybe noob scum (oh ho look i'm posting a message to myself crazy right) but it's probably null
Yeah that's true. Kind of bold for noob scum though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 701, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:YES I ROLLED SCUM MWAHAHAHAHAH PREPARE TO DIE
Welcome Pooky!
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 718, InsidiousLemons wrote:i was talking about the bit in parentheses -- it's clearly meant to be taken more seriously than the rest of the post ("but for real"). talking to Mafia, Generally, Wherever You May Be in this way pings like noobscum. town has no reason to ask scum not to kill someone they like, it's just one more reason for scum to kill them
It's a weird post from either alignment. From town it's almost baiting, from scum it's just odd
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 754, Andante wrote:cause if I'm voted out, yall clearly don't want me.
I thought the comments about not liking being voted were genuine until this
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 758, Andante wrote:Asteria!! that's the other one
???
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 763, Robert M Hunter wrote:I changed my mind, Andante is town. Deal with it.
Why? I've been getting the opposite read when you made this post
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 773, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 764, Andante wrote:
In post 757, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 734, Andante wrote:
In post 726, InsidiousLemons wrote:my gut may be actually broken because despite everything it still wants andante to be noobtown. i don't care. if we are going to win this thing you need to actually play the game in a way that benefits town.

VOTE: Andante

I think you'd tr me if you stopped looking at me through a conf scum pov.. just saying
i've literally been townreading you on gut this entire game. i have given you the benefit of the doubt at every turn. i think i'd tr you if you gave me a reason to believe you want us to win this game
mhm... cause that reason has been "oh andante noob!!! noob town!!" I've had some great lines, which apparently you didn't care for. I don't care. I'm taking a break
i can tell that you do not have very much experience with or knowledge of (at least the forum version of) this game. i don't mean this as an insult, but it is blatantly true. experienced players are not so easily overcome by emotions. experienced players do not call me conftown, then decide they'd be fine with me being the elim a couple pages later because i put some pressure on them. experienced players do not complain about other people using too much logic and too little emotion. the list goes on.

i am torn between these reactions being the result of town frustrated that no one else can tell they're town (sort of what greencrayons was talking about in the "thinking the thread revolves around them could be town ai" post), or the result of scum frustrated that they aren't having much of an effect on the game and scared that they're going to eat rope. in either case, the way you are currently playing is not conducive to helping town win this game.

if you'd like to link me to specific lines of yours that you think were "great", i'm happy to read through them. who knows, maybe i'm sleeping on some real insight.

if you're town, you need to take a step back, stop taking criticism of your posts as personal attacks, and really dial in and try to read through this game objectively to develop some proper, fleshed-out reads.

if you're scum, well... eat rope.
Reading insidious even more strongly as town from this post
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 786, osuka wrote: your whole iso is full of shit like that

please point me towards some of your ingenious conclusions so far
I'm not going to do that just for you tell me my post is nonsense and not ingenious regardless of what I point you to. You can skim my iso and see I'm posting plenty of content based on post count.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 787, osuka wrote:
In post 781, Asteria wrote:
In post 718, InsidiousLemons wrote:i was talking about the bit in parentheses -- it's clearly meant to be taken more seriously than the rest of the post ("but for real"). talking to Mafia, Generally, Wherever You May Be in this way pings like noobscum. town has no reason to ask scum not to kill someone they like, it's just one more reason for scum to kill them
It's a weird post from either alignment. From town it's almost baiting, from scum it's just odd
i can tell you that 90% of the time ive seen that kind of post, it came from noobscum
I'm just surprised this is a type of post you've seen enough to know that. That lines up with the rest of my read on the slot so makes sense
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 801, Andante wrote:
In post 797, Save The Dragons wrote:andante how do you handle pressure in chat mafia (you're the one who said you played that, right?)

haha that's easier cause I now the game is like 20 minutes long, and after that I can just stop playing... this?? it's like IRL days/weeks of pressure lol I hate pressure, I break under it too, take it more as a joke as scum
I can sympathize with that. I started on this site with a background of 1 or 2 day deadline games and they were much faster paced with much less extended pressure.

What do you mean by you take it more as a joke as scum? You mean if you were to be pressured you crack as town but you're better at brushing it off as scum?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 847, Save The Dragons wrote:I know Pooky likes to play around but i'm not sure how normal this is for him if anyone has a better handle on this i'd love to hear it.
So far this just seems like normal D1 Pooky to me
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 857, Save The Dragons wrote:do you have any games that back that up? i'll try to take a look as well.
I don't since I don't want to out my main but I'm sure you could just skim his most recent games
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 885, Andante wrote:bruh. it's ben 24 hours, I'm literally just yalls low hanging fruit, do yall plan on actually finding scum or is the plan to vote me, have me flip green, then go "andante was just bad" like, I'm not flipping red
Honesty this feels like genuine town frustration. Andante deserves a chance. I think what we've seen so far is more indicative of being new to forum mafia than any alignment.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 892, Andante wrote:Why would scum enter the game going "YES IM SCUM" or whatever??
Scum actually do this too. I'd say a phrase like that is pretty much NAI
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 900, Andante wrote:@anyone who is town, if you can't see why dragon is scum from this exchange this morning. whatever
I think Dragons has a point and isn't scum for this. I just think he's wrong
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 920, Andante wrote:I know yall don't wanna read, but like, I'm currently like 99% sure Robert is flipping scum, so if you think Robert is town, I'd love to hear it. Robert, if you're town, sorry, but I don't think you could convince me not to vote you here, unless you had some valid effort to find scum? but chilling on the Andante wagon won't help me flip lmao
For Robert I was thinking his entrance readslist would have been a bit bold coming from scum since the entire thing is basically a joke (too funny to be scum, what I'm town for, calling people buddies, etc). Between that and his second readslist he didn't really do much. I'm curious about why he's not putting in any effort to interact with players directly since that's what he said he reads best from. On his second readslist: I thought his point against you was a new (but bad) take, also his take on lemons being scum despite being a mostly universal TR was interesting, I don't think scum is as quick to say the line about Osuka as he was, townreading pawn despite town!pawn being lhf right now isn't bad. The default townread thing about Osuka was weird, especially considering how he has a null section that has other people in it. Why don't they get to default as town too?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 942, Green Crayons wrote:the timing of adante's claim when she isn't exactly primed for an elim, but also it's suuuper weak and not something that would save her from an elim, doesn't strike me as a particularly smart scum play and so probably not coming from scum (~*~noobscum~*~ or otherwise)

VOTE: robert
Scum!Andante would likely have discussed claiming with her partners first and assuming they have experience they would have told her not to
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 944, Green Crayons wrote:not “who is posting humor” which is a dumb thing to ask bc as we all know nobody is funny on ms
You get to be the one funny person on ms for this. Congrats
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 948, Robert M Hunter wrote:I crumbed my role in my first post.
Crumbing isn't really viable in my opinion if you claim it the same day you crumbed. Crumbing is for the long term. Anyone can crumb something in their first post and then use that the second there's a decent wagon on them
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 964, Anya wrote:can someone explain to me in excruciating detail why asteria is wolf so i can feel good about voting her
Profile pic
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 965, Green Crayons wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
In post 945, VFP wrote:
In post 944, Green Crayons wrote:I asked for you to point out who is hiding behind humor, which was your theory about scum using humor here, not “who is posting humor” which is a dumb thing to ask bc as we all know nobody is funny on ms
Well if I knew as simple as who I would just be saying X and or Y are scum for hiding behind humour.
The fact so many players are going this route, it just means scum are getting away with it.

To clarify, I think scum are getting away with avoiding answering questions or giving realistic reads / reasons. I'm not set on who but Robert's original read list and some responses I have seen from them are a good start.
And there's more than 3 people playing like this, so it means that town are doing the same thing.
so i guess to get to the heart of this

you think that bc some not insignificant amount of the player base is trying to be funny

scum must be using humor as a weapon of blending in

but you don't have specific posts that are pinging you as scum potentially using humor as camo (well except robert but BUT things have changed maybe there)

this is just a theory about maybe what scum might want to do

i think this is a bad theory but maybe town indicative
I don't think it's even that bad of a point. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 scum is hiding behind humour. It's not really super helpful info, but still not bad
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 969, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 959, Asteria wrote:
In post 948, Robert M Hunter wrote:I crumbed my role in my first post.
Crumbing isn't really viable in my opinion if you claim it the same day you crumbed. Crumbing is for the long term. Anyone can crumb something in their first post and then use that the second there's a decent wagon on them
i dont understand this
I have crumbed my planned fakeclaim as scum in my first post before and that fakeclaim was really only useful the first dayphase. After that it was already countered and the scumplan changed. So what I'm saying is that it's very easy for anybody to crumb a role whether they have it or not, then claim it later on the same day they crumbed it.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 1012, Save The Dragons wrote:it's not that i believe it, it's that the slot will sort itself out later in the game. if he's a pro town tracker, he's probably going to get killed later and we'll find out. or if he's scum and is still alive later, we can sort it out then. i think there's a better D1 play here.
Agreed, I'm a little iffy on Robert, but now that he's claimed we'll find out soon enough if it's a lie without having to potentially eliminate a power role of ours
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Asteria »

Can somebody quickly explain the case on dragons? Or link me to an explanation if you already had one
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Asteria »

I just don't think it's smart to eliminate a claimed tracker D1. And I also think his scum partners would've 1) helped with a better crumb, and 2) told him not to claim at E-2 or whatever it was
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 1119, Andante wrote:
In post 1116, Asteria wrote:I just don't think it's smart to eliminate a claimed tracker D1. And I also think his scum partners would've 1) helped with a better crumb, and 2) told him not to claim at E-2 or whatever it was

I am telling you right now, if there is 3 maf, he is not a town tracker
We can't really know that sadly
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Asteria »

Wow that's a lot of pages since last night

Ok so based on the guns discussion there is no reason to believe Robert couldn't be a tracker so I still don't want to elim there but I'm still very suspicious over how that crumb and claim were handled. Pooky is townier. Andante town obviously. I'll do some setup spec later.
In post 1274, Andresvmb wrote:I’ve taken a few days off of this game mostly, but I started re-reading, and I really hate Robert hahaha and I think their claim is horrible, and the crumb makes no sense from a real PR. We should blow it up.
I at least half agree with you here
In post 1577, VFP wrote:Dragon is probably town for actually being someone to not claim a PR
UNVOTE: Dragon
That makes no sense. Scum claim VT too

Didn't really comment on much since there was so much to read. I'm not feeling strongly at all about this anymore UNVOTE: . I'm not sure how I feel about dragons. I definitely don't TR them so I'm not against the elim being there. I do need to take some time to iso them and decide if I think they're scum though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1641, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1631, T3 wrote:Compomise: vote Asteria
You know, I disliked Asteria’s posting early on I did, but I think they’ve had a few good posts actually. I want STD to flip more strongly than I want to compromise vote Asteria, who could very well be Town.
Honestly this makes me feel like andres could be town. Unless this is an attempt to pocket me, why go from wanting me dead to not taking an opportunity to elim me
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1751, Andresvmb wrote:Btw if you all are really going to drive Crayons up, you should let them Claim before being hammered. Crayons said they would be back tonight so we should wait on that.
Also town for this. If I were scum I'd keep quiet and let it happen
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1752, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I really hope you're a town.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
This was a confusing statement
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1788, osuka wrote:
In post 1592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I request to everyone that
stop doing wtf you guys are doing atm
??? While I has started reading from page 41, it was 61 pages then, now it becomes 64. I don't care what is going on right now, I want to finish catching up 1st! Now, will you guys be good enough to let me do that by not increasing any more pages for now?
Can you please hold yourselves??
i think i forgot to quote this too but my other tab was open on this post and i do want to point out that this is fucking disgusting and salsa is quickly climbing to the top of my shit list for a d1 exec
This isn't something good to scumread someone for
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Asteria »

Osuka, is your scumread on me serious? I honestly thought you were just trying to rile me up the whole time
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1855, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1851, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think he's hunting i think he picked the answer first and tried to justify his reads
Also his pushing
Asteria
on the basis of a joke post and scumreading her aren't feel nice. I need to ISO both of them later but
osuka
's reasons to townread him is also not enough, mainly meta iirc.
It's not meta unless he guessed my main. This is my first game on this account
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1877, Green Crayons wrote:Like I don’t know who to vote for because there are 700 posts that happened since I was caught up.
This is valid
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1890, Andante wrote:Friendly reminder Crayons is E-2 and he feels like scum folding under pressure to me
I disagree. This isn't the right elim today. They were clearly unable to keep up and especially since we'll be getting a replacement soon to hopefully read better.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1928, osuka wrote:
In post 1920, Asteria wrote:Osuka, is your scumread on me serious? I honestly thought you were just trying to rile me up the whole time
no yeah youre not a really strong scumread but i would say youre a solid scumlean right now
Oh ok, you said you wanted to interact more with me or something and then started with the play insults so I figured you weren't even serious
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1942, Andante wrote:
In post 1940, osuka wrote:
In post 1938, Andante wrote:Yall are acting like you won't be happy till we yeet the tracker day 1... and then if he actually flips tracker, yall will just shrug and go "not my fault he was bad"

like please... just ignore RMH for the next 24 hours
youre right that it wouldnt be my fault if he is tracker and bad, but have you not been reading?

sure I don't tr him, but crayons has folded under pressure, AS IF yall believe a sub for crayons could catch up and towntell in the next 24 hours...
That's why we should leave the slot alone today
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1954, Andresvmb wrote:Look I don’t necessarily want to engage in this back and forth with you. I want some outside opinions. I want Insidious and Pooky and Asteria to comment.
Sure thing.

I definitely agree T3 is more towny than dragons, and the timing of dragons voting there was bad. I really haven't been following the reason behind dragon's recent votes. I think we either have town not caring, or scum giving up. Also another small point outside of what you've already said is how quickly the dragons wagon dismantled to move to crayons. It was too fast to not be suspicious. Skimming dragon's iso, he has been going for more "lhf" players quite a bit (Andante before the claim, pooky, robert, T3 sorta). Also as I was skimming I noticed a lot of questions were being asked but I wasn't seeing much for follow ups which is also scummy. Something I missed until my iso skim is he threw in a casual VT claim in . Also not good.

I think dragon's is the right choice today
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 1969, Save The Dragons wrote:Andres. Maybe T3. Maybe even salsa that "I hope you're town" really wigged me out
No, that's a bad reason to SR salsa. I still stand by that
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2046, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2001, DkKoba wrote:what if i claim gunsmith
what the actual fuck? are we really just going to let this slide?

and the point about GC replacing sitewide is a bald-faced lie and you clearly know it. all it takes is a cursory glance at his post history.

i know what i've said about not wanting to elim claimed PRs D1 but this is fucking unbelievable.

i've been on the fence about STD -- posts like 1650 feel like AtE more than genuine input, and their defense of their reactionary voting by pointing out that they hadn't voted me or VFP (?) is a very weak one. but they still don't feel like the best D1 exec to me, and this flash wagon on them reeks of scum opportunism.

VOTE: DkKoba
I thought earlier you were against voting off claimed PRs. They'll resolve themselves.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Asteria »

VOTE: Dragons
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Asteria »

He claimed VT in this
In post 1573, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd rather kill a slot that i think is scum than die

but i'm a vanilla townie so if i have to die that's fine too, i'd just rather play the game! but you'll get a lot of info from my flip i'd look at my wagon, i didn't see a lot of reasoning to vote me from anyone.

andante just please please ask pooky about his trap since i think he's lying about it
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Asteria »

Well that flip definitely would have made for some unhappy scum.

VOTE: anya
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Asteria »

Gun =/= bad
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Asteria »

What other claims do we have? You as a gunsmith, koba as a vig, me as someone with a gun. Is that it that's alive?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Asteria »

Actually I see what you're saying. How many guns are there again? 4?
I have one, you have one, the mafia doc does not have a gun, so if there are 2 mafia with a gun each then koba must be lying.

@mod Are the mafia (besides the doc) regardless of their role considered to have a gun?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm just trying to figure this out. I don't see why there has to be a traitor either. I'm thinking if what I bolded isn't true then we have you, me, and koba with a gun, up against the mafia doc, mafia with a gun, and mafia without a gun
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2123, Datisi wrote:
In post 2116, Asteria wrote:
@mod Are the mafia (besides the doc) regardless of their role considered to have a gun?
all mafia are considered to have a gun except for traitors and doctors.
Thank you

So in this case unless we do have a traitor I guess I would likely be ccing koba
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2126, Andante wrote:
In post 2125, Asteria wrote:
In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.

you never figured I was reaction testing? so if you wanna keep that gunned claim. give the report, cause at this point, you'd only be helping scum
I thought you were at first since I didn't realize my role was considered to be a gun but I guess it does make sense. Also you scumread me so makes sense you targeted me. I guess I'll ask the mod to confirm if I do have a gun but pretty sure I do
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Asteria »

You didn't. If this was actually a reaction test then you outed a PR for no reason and I was dumb and should've double checked if I have a gun or not
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Asteria »

Ok well I don't see a point in hiding my role now that scum can pretty much figure out at least what type of role I am. I'm a town non-consecutive night neapolitan. So every second night I target someone and find out if they're a vanilla townie or not. I targeted someone last night who is vanilla town so I have somebody conftown who I won't out right away.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Asteria »

Now that I've claimed can you say who you targeted. If you have someone as no gun then that partially clears them unless we think they're a doctor or traitor
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Asteria »

No worries. It would have been a good play if I actually was scum but you couldn't have known that I wasn't

I actually think there's a chance we targeted the same person. So whenever you're ready to claim your target wait for me to claim first. I don't want you to claim the same person then just say I copied your claim as an easy cop out
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2138, Andante wrote:"As an anti-town role, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing. It gains utility in multiball games, where it can also be used to find the rival scumteam more effectively than the other alternatives."

hmmmm I could see it being a maf claim though
Yeah which is the annoying part about my role. I've targeted someone I thought was vanilla town though and playing to try to confirm players. A no result is useless to me because I could be outing a town PR or scum and it's high risk
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2140, Andante wrote:you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
Yeah so that's our next thing to figure out.

Someone good at setup spec tell me what the chances are between these too scum setups:
maf doc, maf traitor, maf something else = 1 gun and koba could still be vig
maf dof, 2 maf something elses = 2 guns, koba is lying
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2151, Andante wrote:who is your vt, I'd love to know the "clear"
I want a few opinions on if this is a good idea or not before we both fully claim everything we've got
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Asteria »

If you iso Koba their claim was really weird. So I could see it being a lie. But I would hate to eliminate our vig if I'm wrong on this. It might be best to leave koba and force them to shoot N2 and if not we elim D3. (Of course this doesn't work if we have a maf RB in play)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2155, Andante wrote:so if you don't out it, and your claim is real. you are dead tonight...
Yes, I understand that. I'll out it before I die unless a dayvig swoops in and kills me
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Asteria »

I'll join here for now. I don't have too much on anya anyway

VOTE: Koba

What do you think of my plan for Koba, lemons?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Asteria »

I'll move my vote when we get a good explanation from Koba. First priority right now is to sort the mechanical inconsistency out as much as we can
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm not so certain on VFP, Andante. And lemons has been obvtown to me. I think your reads are a bit off
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Asteria »

Anyway, I'm gonna log off for a bit. I'll be back later today
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:I shot at vfb
What's your explanation for vfp not dying then?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Asteria »

Why would scum chose to RB vig over gunsmith though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm running under the assumption andante tells the truth. They way they claimed did not seem easily fakable
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Asteria »

Not yet
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Asteria »

um what. So VFP must be scum, and there are 2 docs and one healed you for whatever reason. Tracker didn't die ?

So are you claiming scum?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Asteria »

So koba town = vfp scum or is there another explanation?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2252, VFP wrote:Why would Kd town mean I'm scum?
That's what Koba seemed to be implying. That question was directed at them
In post 2255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2158, Asteria wrote:
In post 2155, Andante wrote:so if you don't out it, and your claim is real. you are dead tonight...
Yes, I understand that. I'll out it before I die unless a dayvig swoops in and kills me
There is no day vig in this set-up?? :?
You don't know that??
In post 2268, Anya wrote:
In post 2251, Asteria wrote:So koba town = vfp scum or is there another explanation?
wait actually i don't get this

weak dies on different alignment right?

so dkkoba lived while targeting VFP which implies VFP town if dkkoba is town

but then VFP didn't die for some reason

which could mean Dkkoba was roleblocked if town or is lying and wolf

how is VFP wolf in this scenario?
I agree with you. I thought Koba was saying VFP had to be scum which is why I was asking
In post 2272, DkKoba wrote:i was at work and i was thinking of the fact that theres a confirmed doctor + wondering why they killed a VT over GS / tracker
This is part of why I'm doubting you
In post 2280, DkKoba wrote:this is actually making more sense now. they were hoping id kill a townie and if i were to hit scum they didnt want the tracker to fuck anything up.
So you still think that you were protected by the maf doc because they wanted you to hit a townie? That doesn't make sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the options are:
Town!Koba, town!VFP == VFP was protected for whatever reason. Scum would not protect town!VFP, I doubt town has a doctor but idk and even if we did they wouldn't protect VFP. Or Koba was roleblocked by maf roleblocker (more likely)
Town!Koba, scum!VFP == Koba was protected and VFP was protected. VFP would have been protected by the maf doc, Koba by a potential town doc. Or Koba was roleblocked by maf roleblocker (more likely)
Scum!Koba, town!VFP == Koba is simply lying
Scum!Koba, scum!VFP == koba is still lying but with VFP
In post 2287, osuka wrote:
In post 2117, Andante wrote:
In post 2116, Asteria wrote:Actually I see what you're saying. How many guns are there again? 4?
I have one, you have one, the mafia doc does not have a gun, so if there are 2 mafia with a gun each then koba must be lying.

maf doc and maf traitor don't have guns. Also, I have you down as not having a gun lmao, your reaction here...
hahahahah fucking what??????

asteria just got caught

i would vote but i dont wanna accidentally hammer. asteria confirmed mafia doctor
Mafia doctor doesn't even have a gun so no
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Asteria »

Someone who is good at setup spec. Does this make sense:

Town:
Gunsmith (gun)
Non-consecutive neapolitan (gun)
weak vig (gun)

Scum:
Doctor
Roleblocker (gun)
Traitor
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Asteria »

That's the only possible gun combination where Koba isn't lying. (Or 2 maf doctors but I highly doubt that)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Asteria »

If we don't think scum have a traitor or 2 docs then Koba is lying. Because that would make 5 guns
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Asteria »

Koba, what is your read on vfp now?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
So if vfp is scum what do you think happened?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2308, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2290, Asteria wrote:
In post 2255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2158, Asteria wrote:
There is no day vig in this set-up?? :?
You don't know that??
That's why asking, do normal setup games have day vig?
I see what you mean. Pretty sure they don't
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2309, Asteria wrote:
In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
they were rolestopped
They? You mean you were roleblocked?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2312, DkKoba wrote:you have to understand like from my pov i am thinking of my role as a role that mafia is equipped to nullify. in a setup like this where maf confirmed have a doc you should expect a vig to exist - i am the only one - so occam's razor should tell you my claim is likely legit.
Yes. And I get that doc nullifies vig. But you're saying a roleblocker. And we're in territory where for your claim to exist there needs to be two scum without guns. Meaning 2 docs or a doc and a traitor
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2315, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2297, DkKoba wrote:2 maf doc + 1 maf rolestopper/roleblocker
Then why the town has only one killer role??
This is valid. We would need 2 killing roles for 2 docs to make sense. And I don't think we have anymore based on flips from last night
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2317, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2300, Asteria wrote:If we don't think scum have a traitor or 2 docs then Koba is lying. Because that would make 5 guns
How?
Me+Andante+Koba = 3 for town
2 mafia roles that are not traitor/doc = 2 for scum
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Asteria »

Yeah, so I'm really doubting there's 2 docs. Maybe lemons is right about the doc/roleblocker combination.

@lemons Do you think mafia have either 2 docs or 1 doc and a traitor?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2330, InsidiousLemons wrote:asteria remind me of your claim again? this game is fckn wild
non-consecutive night neapolitan
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2333, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2326, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2323, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2309, Asteria wrote:
they were rolestopped
Why the mafia roleblocker didn't roleblock the claim vig (you) but
VFP
who didn't claim anything??
roleblocker blocks a role from taking an action, rolestopper blocks a person from having a night action taken on them. they're 2 different roles
Oh, ok.... then we can have a rolestopper by
DkKoba
's logic, but not a roleblocker, right?
If we have only 1 mafia doc here, then is it possible to have both roleblocker and rolestopper?
We can have a roleblocker if they targeted Koba, and a rolestopper if they targeted VFP

We can't have both a blocker and stopper and the 3 town claims because that's 5 guns
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2356, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2354, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2343, DkKoba wrote:why are you fucking assuming theres only 1 scum doc where does it say that
2 mafia docs against 1 weak town vig also don't make sense, unless the mod is partial towards the mafia team!
oh im sorry is neapolitan and gs also not good for you either
A doc does nothing up against me or andante though
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2357, osuka wrote:
In post 2228, Asteria wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:I shot at vfb
What's your explanation for vfp not dying then?
In post 2337, osuka wrote:??????????

there is literally a mod confirmed mafia doctor in this setup
Doc wouldn't heal vfp unless vfp is scum too
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Asteria »

UNVOTE:
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Asteria »

So there's no reason for 2 docs unless there are more town killing roles
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2370, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2360, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2344, InsidiousLemons wrote:i parsed this as
weak vig shoots unprotected maf --> maf dies, vig lives
weak vig shoots protected maf --> maf lives, vig dies

reading the wiki page on "weak" tells me i am indeed being stupid

UNVOTE:
I find it hard to believe that
DkKoba
don't understand their own role or they didn't ask about it before to the mod if they genuinely didn't understand it. :facepalm:
Also
DkKoba
lives and
VFP
didn't die, which means
VFP
town? If the weak vig target a town, they both will live??
The target would die and Koba would live. So Koba must have been roleblocked and vfp is town is the conclusion if Koba tells the truth.

Also because I'm saying there are not 2 maf docs, we are dealing with a traitor, a maf doc, a maf roleblocker
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Asteria »

What is the case on vfp again? @anybody who scumreads them
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2381, osuka wrote:
In post 2367, Asteria wrote:So there's no reason for 2 docs unless there are more town killing roles
this is a dumb take
What's the purpose? Why have 2 protections if you only ever have the risk of 1 weak vig
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2387, osuka wrote:
In post 2384, Asteria wrote:
In post 2381, osuka wrote:
In post 2367, Asteria wrote:So there's no reason for 2 docs unless there are more town killing roles
this is a dumb take
What's the purpose? Why have 2 protections if you only ever have the risk of 1 weak vig
did you forget this is a datisi setup
Right. Well either way I guess there's no point speculating what can't be solved as is
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Asteria »

I'm going to stop trying to solve mechanically now. I'll assume our claims are all true and if not they should sort themselves eventually

Andante - Gunsmith
InsidiousLemons - Hardtown read
DkKoba - Vig
Asteria - Neapolitan

This is my pool purely based on who is almost for sure town (Keep in mind someone in this pool is conftown to me, and someone is probtown to Andante from our night actions)

T3
Salsabil Faria
VFP
osuka
Anya
Andresvmb
PookyTheMagicalBear
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2404, Andante wrote:so lemons is your VT?
Nope, that's why there are still 2 people that can be taken out of the pool. I just think lemons is very obvtown in play and I'm willing to locktown them
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2407, Andante wrote:also, I'm not calling my NG'd person town just from having no gun....
You said earlier you were confident they're town. I guess now with setup spec we're looking at only 1 maf having a gun.

I still don't think that setup is really making sense, feels really scum balanced since that would mean andante only has 1 maf they can out, I'm anti-town in role since I out PRs unless I get vanilla, doctor(s?) work against Koba. But I should really stop with this spec until we know more
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2417, Andante wrote:
In post 2413, Asteria wrote:
In post 2407, Andante wrote:also, I'm not calling my NG'd person town just from having no gun....
You said earlier you were confident they're town. I guess now with setup spec we're looking at only 1 maf having a gun.

I still don't think that setup is really making sense, feels really scum balanced since that would mean andante only has 1 maf they can out, I'm anti-town in role since I out PRs unless I get vanilla, doctor(s?) work against Koba. But I should really stop with this spec until we know more

I said I was checking my tr for a gun, and if they had one, I wouldn't have insta outed them, and just trusted them being town
Ok that makes sense
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2422, Andante wrote:
In post 2413, Asteria wrote:

To me you're just really sounding like scum. not gonna lie, this "VT" you're gonna "out" is literally just going to be you as maf seeing if someone is pr or not.
Sorry but you're wrong. And nobody incorrectly "outed" as a VT will ever be like well actually I'm a PR. PRs actively want scum to think they're just vanilla
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Asteria »

I'll claim my result later. I want everyone to have a chance to give their thoughts before I say who it is. I'll be back tomorrow. Don't speed-eliminate anyone while I'm gone
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2469, Andresvmb wrote:I knew Pooky’s role was garbage hahaha it just didn’t strike me as likely. I think Pooky claimed something overpowered, and we need to really think about whether we let that live btw.
Um that was clearly a joke. Don't like that you're pushing that at all
In post 2483, Andresvmb wrote:Okay that shifting claim is definitely worth executing - I find that Town rarely engage in that gamesmanship. You claimed something that would make you less likely to get visited, and you presumably give guns away? C’mon now.
It's still a joke.. think about the amount of guns in game
In post 2497, Andresvmb wrote:I think what would have made sense for Asteria to do is visit me. I actively pushed and SR the two players that are dead. Though I think anybody that’s rational will clearly see that I probably never shoot RMH here hahaha but that’s WIFOM so you all have to figure that one out.
Remember, I'm trying to clear people here. Not get results that mean either town PR or scum.
In post 2511, Andresvmb wrote:Something is not adding up here though. If the Scum shot at the Tracker, it’s clearly because they intended for the Weak Vig to die, or shoot Town. No? Why would you bother Roleblocking the Vig if you think they Town will get no useful information out of them either way, since the Tracker is dead.
I'm not too sure honestly. Sometimes it really just comes to scum didn't do the ideal thing. If Koba really is scum though we'll find out soon I'm sure.
(But so far you're pushing 2 of the 3 town PR claims, just keeping note of that)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2523, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2521, Asteria wrote:Um that was clearly a joke. Don't like that you're pushing that at all
You can go back and look at my live reaction at the time - I clearly took it seriously then, not just now. I now realize I need to not take anything Pooky says seriously, but we haven’t played before, so it takes some adjusting.
That's fair but based on what we know about the setup and it being a normal you should have known it was a joke
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2524, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2521, Asteria wrote:I'm not too sure honestly. Sometimes it really just comes to scum didn't do the ideal thing. If Koba really is scum though we'll find out soon I'm sure.
Okay yeah sometimes the Scum don’t do the ideal thing. But this one is pretty straightforward. A Town fake claiming and maintaining that claim for the rest of the day is not an entirely common occurrence - it usually gets found out or retracted quickly. I think my conclusion is pretty straightforward - if the Tracker is dead, what the weak Vig does is irrelevant. You let them shoot because if they shoot wrong, they kill Town. If they shoot right, they die. Or at the very least, it appears the Scum acted with this thought process in mind. C’mon, nothing else explains why RMH is dead, let’s get real. It was very obviously tied to their claim.
Yeah I'm not really sure what to think. What you're saying for sure makes sense and Koba's claim was done pretty badly. But I'm sure a weak vig will solve itself and so far we have a viable explanation for the guns.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2525, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2521, Asteria wrote:(But so far you're pushing 2 of the 3 town PR claims, just keeping note of that)
I think you’re neglecting to mention the very obvious mitigant that one of the claims was fake, and I very obviously didn’t believe it and called it Scummy (which, btw, I was right about). You can say whatever, but that’s the fact.

And if you want to call me Scummy, just do it. Don’t do this chicken shit thing where you shade me by “taking note” of something I’m doing but not saying what you mean.
I'm not counting pushing Robert. You're pushing Koba and you were pushing me a few pages ago. If you're scum and you know these claims are true it would make sense, since there is suspicion around the claims. As town it would make a lot more sense to want to let it resolve itself and to just have lighter suspicion rather than a full push
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2526, Andresvmb wrote:Also @Asteria you should out your result. I think it’s time. It clears a player. Like why not do it? They would either exactly be the Mafia Doctor, a Traitor right, or Town. And the odds that you hit the Mafia Doctor aren’t particularly high. I don’t know that I fully understand the logic of not revealing it. The idea that it will potentially catch a Scum fake claiming seems really far fetched - given the claims we’ve gotten already, I wouldn’t fake claim anything as Scum unless I was certain it wouldn’t get CC’ed, and that’s really difficult.
Just to be clear you're describing what Andante's results would look like. Mine says that my target is a vanilla townie. I can conftown someone
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Asteria »

My conftown result is VFP

I targeted them because people were scumreading them at the end of the day and I didn't think they were scum.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Asteria »

Oh and the reason I held off so long is because VFP was getting scumread a bunch we were getting good info for when I outed the result.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Asteria »

So this is the pool now. We're likely dealing with 3 scum in my pool of 6

Andante - Gunsmith
InsidiousLemons - Hardtown read
DkKoba - Vig
Asteria - Neapolitan
VFP - VT

Pool:

T3
Salsabil Faria
osuka
Anya
Andresvmb
PookyTheMagicalBear
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2547, Anya wrote:is it "your" pool because you have some friends in there
It's my pool because I'm choosing to run on the assumption the claims are honest and town, and I strongly townread lemons which may not be true for others
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2555 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2551, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2543, Asteria wrote:
My conftown result is VFP

I targeted them because people were scumreading them at the end of the day and I didn't think they were scum.
You know i was potentially shooting there right?

Yeah no i dont believe you.
VOTE: asteria
How could I have known that?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2553, Anya wrote:did you say you were actually gonna shoot VFP?
No I double checked when Koba claimed they shot at VFP and all they said was they would decide who based on the flip
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2558, Anya wrote:oh you're saying you're not VT vfp? that would make things easy
VFP is most definitely VT. I'm not sure why they think I'm lying
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2562, VFP wrote:
In post 2560, Asteria wrote:
In post 2558, Anya wrote:oh you're saying you're not VT vfp? that would make things easy
VFP is most definitely VT. I'm not sure why they think I'm lying
I guess you picked the wrong person there. Was a worthy try.
Nice reaction test. And very understandable since people think I'm playing a guessing game with it
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Asteria »

I am 100% certain VFP is VT
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2567, VFP wrote:
In post 2234, VFP wrote:Just give the name of the VT so I can convince them that Andante is scum.
Haha yeah, I was laughing at that. Can't convince yourself much more.

Also kinda funny when I told Andante we probably picked the same person, and then they went into you being scum. I was wrong there

Speaking of, I think it'd be good for andante to claim who they checked. At least then we know if that person is scum they aren't one of the scum with a gun
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Asteria »

Wait, you think the 3 PR claims are scum? I'm confused I think
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Asteria »

Oh ok, that makes more sense. I still don't think the way Andante claimed comes from scum. I found Koba's vig claim bad but I still think it's better to let it resolve itself.

We can argue about the PR claims all day but in the end I think they're too high risk to elim in right now when they're more resolvable than other roles.

We should be hunting outside
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Asteria »

Yeah, I'm back to feeling very not good about andres

VOTE: andres
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2584, Andresvmb wrote:Koba claims to have shot at VFP. They’re both alive. So some stopping ability occurred. But Asteria was able to check VFP, and has ruled them as Vanilla.
Yep, so roleblocker, not stopper if anything
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2586, Andresvmb wrote:Which almost certainly means that one of {Asteria, Koba} is Scum.

If there’s a Town RB, you probably never block Koba there. I would think. I can’t think of a good reason you would, unless you thought they were Scum and lying about their role.
Nope, Koba could have been roleblocked by scum. Scum wanted to get the "tracker", roleblock the vig, leave the GS because in this case scum only have 1 gun anyway so it's not very likely they would get checked (maybe this is indicative of Andante townreading the gun holding scum?).

I'm having a hard time not seeing this in bad faith Andres. I'm reading it as you want town to eliminate a PR while scum goes ahead and NKs another.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2595, Andresvmb wrote:I can’t find a really strong justification for the first one, and since it doesn’t quite square with a VT Claim and check, I’m leaning towards the second.
VFP is town. If you're town try looking at the game with the assumption I am being honest here, even just temporarily
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2603, DkKoba wrote:ill explain later but asteria admitting that they saw i would choose my shot based on flip and choosing the person people were scumreading most there is like peak admittance of guilt. like knowing that it was going to potentially be dead and checking it ? yeah ok.

like wow the person thats being pushed on is suddenly cleared lol

yeah they were flipping scum and u needed to pull a miracle out of your hat.
I didn't know you were shooting at vfp.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #151) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2646, Andresvmb wrote:Wait so basically Pooky is Town almost for sure unless Traitor right? Might be interesting to see how that wagon was building yesterday.
Traitors don't have guns. Pooky can be doc or traitor if mafia
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2656, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2655, Asteria wrote:
In post 2586, Andresvmb wrote:Which almost certainly means that one of {Asteria, Koba} is Scum.

If there’s a Town RB, you probably never block Koba there. I would think. I can’t think of a good reason you would, unless you thought they were Scum and lying about their role.
Nope, Koba could have been roleblocked by scum. Scum wanted to get the "tracker", roleblock the vig, leave the GS because in this case scum only have 1 gun anyway so it's not very likely they would get checked (maybe this is indicative of Andante townreading the gun holding scum?).

I'm having a hard time not seeing this in bad faith Andres. I'm reading it as you want town to eliminate a PR while scum goes ahead and NKs another.
My vote is on a vanilla role. Your interpretation is absurd on its face.
Yes, but you're still pushing the PR claims
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2668, Andante wrote:Asteria, you said you checked VFP cause everyone was SRing the slot, but you also said you're trying to check VT's and not PR/Scum

I fail to see how checking a top level SR is trying to find a VT
I didn't share the same scumread
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2669, Andresvmb wrote:I need to think about this whole thing. Can somebody run down what they think it means if VFP flips VT? If VFP flips Scum, that’s really obvious. Asteria is Scum and we’re close to a victory. But if VFP flips Town?
VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

I'm half inclined to tell you to just vote me if you're going to try to elim VFP instead. At least then you know VFP is town when I flip neapolitan and I doubt I survive to D4 to out my next results anyway
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2673, Andante wrote:
In post 2670, Asteria wrote:
In post 2668, Andante wrote:Asteria, you said you checked VFP cause everyone was SRing the slot, but you also said you're trying to check VT's and not PR/Scum

I fail to see how checking a top level SR is trying to find a VT
I didn't share the same scumread

so you decided to not take into account what people said? It's why I checked Pooky, cause of all the mixed comments on the slot, and reading your ISO, you had almost no interaction with VFP d1...
And there'd be more interaction if I scumread the slot
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm half inclined to tell you to just vote me if you're going to try to elim VFP instead. At least then you know VFP is town when I flip neapolitan and I doubt I survive to D4 to out my next results anyway

Wanted to give that it's own post. If you end up set on VFP, elim me instead. You'll get more info that way, I won't survive to use my role again anyway
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2678, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2674, Asteria wrote:
In post 2669, Andresvmb wrote:I need to think about this whole thing. Can somebody run down what they think it means if VFP flips VT? If VFP flips Scum, that’s really obvious. Asteria is Scum and we’re close to a victory. But if VFP flips Town?
VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

I’m asking about what it means for other people’s alignments. It wouldn’t clear you completely but it definitely buys you a day probably you know that.
Buying me a day is useless. I might as well be VT. Scum probably won't worry about me tonight but N3 they'll want me gone
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2693, VFP wrote:
In post 2674, Asteria wrote:VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

Yeah I think scum Andres is trying to for my lim because that gives no confirm town or no information.
Going for your lim gives either confirmed town or plausible scum.

This game is just amateur hour.
All the more reason I'm happy to eliminate there
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2710, osuka wrote:
In post 2634, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2623, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2618, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2612, Andresvmb wrote:Koba they wouldn’t have flipped though, you would have. See that’s the thing I don’t get. Why didn’t they just let you shoot? They could have easily WIFOM’ed out of that, argued that I looked the worst or something.
This theory makes
VFP
scum if
DkKoba
is town and roleblocked.
But only if the Scum knew that the Town would have figured out that Koba intended to shoot VFP. I’m not convinced that’s the case. Does that make sense?
Nothing is making sense to me! Btw,
@DkKoba
, did you hint anywhere on Day 1 that you'll choose to shot
VFP
??
why does it matter if they hinted about shooting vfp or not?
They were debating if me checking VFP was reasonable and they don't believe me when I said I didn't know they would shoot at VFP
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Asteria »

Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

I don't want to elim T3 or pooky from my pool.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2726, osuka wrote:
In post 2711, Asteria wrote:
Well I'm biased here but I now read T3 as a light townread. They could have so easily joined in the push against me to easily get rid of a powerrole
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason
I'm not. I just think T3 is town for this and from my pov that's very reasonable
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2735, osuka wrote:actually wondering if i should vote vfp instead
This even though I've very clearly explained why we don't elim VFP, their insistence that I'm scum, and refusal to consider my top scum read are some of the reasons I now scumread osuka.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2736, osuka wrote:someone tell me what to do
Vote andres :D
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #166) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2741, Andante wrote:
In post 2740, osuka wrote:no i mean dont get me wrong, id love to get rid of the lurker but i'm saying there are better slots to kill here. if killing vfp does nothing for us in terms of information, what the fuck does a t3 exec do? there's not even associatives to make for that slot
I mean if we take out VFP, and Asteria really is a neo... At least with T3, there's a chance he's scum, like, I think he's half paying attention to this game, and he'd be a scum who killed tracker and roleblocked the weak vig...
No, if you eliminate me you need to promise you'll consider my reads once you see I've flipped town and have been completely honest. T3 is town for not going after a lhf town PR. Lemons is obvtown. The claimed PRs idk but let them resolve themselves. Don't elim more town power. Osuka and andres are scum.

LOOK AT WHO WAS PUSHING ME. SCUM IS THERE
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (isolation #167) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2744, osuka wrote:if asteria flips nea on the other hand, that
kinda
confirms vfp town so that's a win in my book if it turns out that vfp actually is green and ive been wrong all game
Not kinda, it does
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2759, Andante wrote:
In post 2757, osuka wrote:in fact if asteria flips nea i think i'm gonna be looking at you for scum next
lmaoo I mean, it sounds like you're setting up for her to flip town
Take note of this. Don't forget
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2787, osuka wrote:
In post 2780, Asteria wrote:
In post 2726, osuka wrote:
In post 2711, Asteria wrote:
part of me wants to think youre playing devils advocate for absolutely no reason
I'm not. I just think T3 is town for this and from my pov that's very reasonable
no, it isn't
Unless T3 is doing it for the towncred when I flip town then it's perfectly reasonable
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2789, Andante wrote:I mean, Asteria, I'm super scared you're real, cause then I'm toast lmao
I am real :neutral:
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #171) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Asteria »

I don't have any strong feelings on salsa either way. I'm not particularly interested in that elim but they're in my scumpool
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2795, osuka wrote:alright asteria even though i really dont think theres any good reason to townread t3, for the sake of the game progression i'll entertain you

elaborate
It's what I've already said. Let's say T3 is scum. And they see me, a claimed PR, getting a lot of votes and a lot of people expressing they want me elimed. Does scum!T3 join that and get an easy PR elim (they wouldn't stand out when I flip town), or do they go against the grain and say I'm town.

Maybe it's possible they said that just for the towncred when I flip town. Lack of an explanation makes me think otherwise. Not gonna get much towncred from those few words with nothing to back it
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2800 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 2798, T3 wrote:
In post 2790, osuka wrote:
In post 2785, Andante wrote:VOTE: Andres

Yeah, I can't justify voting out a pr right now
absolutely not

the way andres has been playing lately screams town to me and im not going to vote that slot
Someone in my PoE defending another player in my PoE
Hmm and seems we have the same reads rn too
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2836, Andresvmb wrote:Asteria is employing a classic Scum play I have seen before. I can even point to the exact game. They are saying trust me, execute Andrés, and if Town, you can try me tomorrow. But things will be drastically different tomorrow. And they know it.

I’m happy executing {T3, Asteria}. They have all either hard TR each other, linked themselves mechanically, or tried to dissuade others from pushing in between them. I can’t understand it.

@Koba you better not be pocketing me here. I should be suspicious of you calling me Town so surely and under pressure when you’ve always been suspicious of me in games.
It'd be a classic scum play if I were scum :neutral:

If we have meta reasons for T3 being scum then I can admit I'm wrong there. Also I guess osuka is right that they don't deserve towncred for that post I was referring to
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2841, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2779, Asteria wrote:
In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
Like... out of everyone in the game that’s actually putting forth content, they have cleared Pooky and T3? I’m calling nonsense.
Pooky is for the lower chance of having a gun. It makes more sense to hunt where there's a higher chance of the person being scum
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2845, Andresvmb wrote:Why is Asteria so uninterested in flipping T3? They had Robert and SMH as Scum, voted STD, and had them as a compromise vote. And yet, they have cleared them after they called them hard Town? How is that even remotely acceptable?
Probably wrong, not uninterested
In post 2846, Andante wrote:
In post 2845, Andresvmb wrote:Why is Asteria so uninterested in flipping T3? They had Robert and SMH as Scum, voted STD, and had them as a compromise vote. And yet, they have cleared them after they called them hard Town? How is that even remotely acceptable?
cause T3 is likely a partner.... Asteria isn't the powerful scum thus "get me first"
I don't hard defend my partners as scum for one.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2849, Andresvmb wrote:It’s just the read progression on Asteria is clearly off. I don’t think Town goes from being involved in a mis-execution with someone (both T3 and Asteria ultimately voted for STD), T3 mistrusted Asteria, to calling them
hard
Town purely based on a claim that is hard to independently verify and was done under pressure from a gambit.
mistrusted....
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #178) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2929, T3 wrote:All Asteria did was claim a viable pr.
I've done plenty else this game.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (isolation #179) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2936, Andante wrote:I could see Lemons scum as well
I'd be happy with the two just mentioned (andres, salsa), but I will not elim lemons
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #180) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2941, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2937, osuka wrote:
In post 2928, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2927, osuka wrote:
In post 2926, InsidiousLemons wrote:VOTE: Asteria

not sure how any of what's happened recently could convince you that voting Asteria is a bad idea. i am more than fine with this elim today. worst case scenario we STILL get more info than if we flip T3
holy shit isnt that what ive been saying for days now
So why arent u voting there
In post 2897, osuka wrote:i haven’t voted asteria because that would be e-1 and i don’t trust you clowns not to hammer, but consider my vote to be spiritually on that slot
shooting u on a red flip
Do it on a green flip
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #181) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm at E-1. If you flip me do not forget, Andres and Osuka. And obviously don't forget VFP is conf VT
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2973, InsidiousLemons wrote:@asteria in your perfect world where andres and salsa are the next 2 elims (imagining for the sake of the hypothetical that no one is NK'd), who do you check N3?
This would be my pool of people worth checking in that case: {T3, osuka, Anya, PookyTheMagicalBear, InsidiousLemons}
I think I would check Pooky since we know from Andante they don't have a gun. That way if I get not VT the chances of them being scum are very high.
Anya would be a good check too in hopes of a VT result.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #183) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2994, Andante wrote:If Asteria is fake, I think she just randomly picked someone everyone fossed. Like, I'm confused why she picks someone everyone else was sus of, then goes "well I didn't fos VFP" like, she also never said she TRed VFP either d1... idk, I'm kinda just down with yeeting her and just a "sorry if wrong" mindset

like, so many are already voting her, and most have barely said anything, like Koba and osuka are so convinced she's flipping scum... yet idk
If at the end of the day I'm seeing someone get scumread but I don't feel the same, it makes sense to target there. I just saved someone who was almost for sure going to be miselimed and now we can focus elsewhere and hopefully get a scum elim
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (isolation #184) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3002, InsidiousLemons wrote:super sure? nah. sure enough to put her up as the lim, and be okay with it if i'm wrong and we lose a limited-usefulness PR in the process? yeah
Um I can clear people. That's pretty useful
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (isolation #185) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3014, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3004, Andante wrote: * Yeah the issue with VFP subtly claiming pr, was that Asteria was stuck with this neo claim after I forced her to claim it, so whichever VT she picked, she had to stick with it.
i didn't make this connection. that's actually a rather strong point in her favour

p-edit only likely to get NK'd as town. i said this in the context of the worst case scenario where we flip asteria and it turns out the claim was real.
Pooky makes a good point. Leave me. If I live long enough to make another claim then you can elim me because there's no reason I should still be alive then.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3054, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1772, osuka wrote:
In post 1678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Yeah, I'm suspicious about
VFP
too atm. Want to wagon him?

VOTE: VFP
as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen
vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
If Asteria is Town, and VFP is Town, I think I would look here. There were some posts at the end of the day that pinged me about Insidious and I was trying to figure out why I had that feeling and I don’t know, there’s something here.
Even though insidious is going after me I still think they're town here. They're thought process and progression is very towny even if it's wrong about me
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3064, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 605, InsidiousLemons wrote:despite all this, i have to admit that on a gut level, their crusade against andres feels more like town tunnel vision than anything else.
@Asteria, if you knew I was Town, would this strike you as TMI’ish?
It's possible but the reads on you this game are so mixed that I can see it being an honest townread on you. The progression on me is really well faked too if Lemons is scum and doesn't really look like TMI on me for what that's worth.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3080, osuka wrote:absolutely not, that's a brilliant scum claim and i've almost lost a game here because a _townie_ fakeclaimed another townie's role (i was scum) without confirmation that A. they were town, and B. they were the role they actually were. if that's possible with town aligned players, imagine what mafia can do with a fucking private thread

VOTE: asteria because this wagon needs to not die and i'm confident that slot flips red, then we get vfp tomorrow and it's basically game
Can we eliminate Osuka. They're ignoring all logic on letting my slot resolve itself. Scum do not let me live to confirm another townie!! Why waste an elimination on someone scum will just NK for you if you're wrong, and if you're right you'll know when I'm not dead.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3082, osuka wrote:vfp looked so fucking confused too, he's like "uh she's lying" and then "oh yeah i'm vt for the record"
Shouldn't this be indicative of town!VFP. Scum!me and scum!VFP are in on this plan together...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Asteria »

VOTE: Osuka
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (isolation #191) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3099, DkKoba wrote:who is the scumteam gth asteria
Are you asking me or is gth supposed to be with?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (isolation #192) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3106, Asteria wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

I could see T3's mentions of both players coming from scumpartners.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (isolation #193) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3110, DkKoba wrote:lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.
Im just gonna assume they are spewed town and imma stick on lemon.

andres + osuka are townclear from asteria scum
Try to look at me from a town perspective rather than a scum perspective. You're a town PR that everyone is scumreading. And a scumread comes in and starts saying that you're probably town and convinces a good amount of people to get off your wagon. You can't see why scum would do that besides towncred or to pocket you. So you doubt your scumread on them. Meanwhile someone else is despite all logic given, still adamant about eliminating you. Who do you think is scum here?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #194) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3117, Andante wrote:
In post 3115, Asteria wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

I'm wavering again on andres. I mean why convince everyone to not elim the PR if scum when there was enough traction there to push it through.

I don't think salsa/clidd are with Osuka and I'm starting to feel really convinced on scum!Osuka here.

I think if Osuka is scum the frustration on that slot makes sense. I'd be frustrated too if my partner was barely here. It makes sense too with how Osuka would express frustration on T3s posting but also not want T3 to be the elim.

Osuka pokes at Anya a bit in his first page of his iso but hardly mentions the slot the rest of the game. Anya early scumreads Osuka and it doesn't really go anywhere. I don't have a reason to scumread Anya alone. This is just based on Osuka being scum. Anya and T3 don't make as much sense though unless anya was convinced their push wouldn't result in anything and would be a good opportunity for distancing.

Thoughts on Lemons?
I still think Lemons is town. They have a really towny thought process and progression on me even though they're wrong on me. Their play this whole game has screamed obvtown to me.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #195) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3118, Andante wrote:And you're wavering on Andres, so we'll call your 3/4 Andres, Osuka, T3, Anya

Andres and Osuka were the strongest pushes on Robert. would they really kill that tracker claim there? with only 1 scum visiting, it's highly likly tracker wouldn't even see anything...
If they were the strongest pushes on Robert then that means scum!them believed the claim but were posing as town!them not believing the claim
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #196) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3121, Andante wrote:
In post 3120, Asteria wrote:
In post 3117, Andante wrote:
In post 3115, Asteria wrote:
gun to head
Osuka, T3, Anya

Thoughts on Lemons?
I still think Lemons is town. They have a really towny thought process and progression on me even though they're wrong on me. Their play this whole game has screamed obvtown to me.

They were voting you while you were E-1, and they're town to you?
Yes, town can be wrong. And they're at least addressing all possibilities and actually considering the different options
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #197) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 3124, clidd wrote:Weird post, Asteria.

Scum would have more reasons not to push you after a claim than the other way around.
I'm saying if I'm right on osuka being scum then this is what happened
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #198) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Asteria »

Scum do that too... It would be scummy to not...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #199) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Asteria »

No.. I don't think I've ever not done that as scum

Scum don't want to look scummy and if Osuka didn't do that it would reflect so badly when I flip nea

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”