Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1717 (isolation #200) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi, I'm here but still feeling low, don't read all the posts yet. Anything important I need to know about first? If you want my pov about something, can ask but not going to promise if I can give you any proper explanation this moment. This is something which happens to me several times as I'm suffering from depression. I'm sorry that can't help you more in the game now.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #201) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok, that's good ig,
Almost50
was strong scumread of mine from what I read last, let's see what happens. And thanks for understanding my situation, I'm very glad.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #202) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1730, humaneatingmonkey wrote:but i'm so glad bambi jay scumclaimed
For arguments sake, if
Almost50
flips town, then who are the scums?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1740, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1736, Salsabil Faria wrote:For arguments sake, if Almost50 flips town, then who are the scums?
Bambi Jay, I'm sure about. MaxTheFox, less so but it's still a solid read.
Then you should go for her today??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Almost50
, who are the scums?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1709, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1701, Kerset wrote:
In post 1699, Bambi Jay wrote:So scum in Monkey, Kerset, Dwlee.
and you kill monkey man?
You'll listen when Almost and probably Boxxy dies and we're left with jackshit.

If it ain't you read up on Dwlee and Max. My main target is Monkey.
@TOWN: ELIMINATE THIS TOMORROW. ELIMINATE THIS AND SALSABIL. THESE TWO ARE THE MOST CUNNING OF MY VOTERS.
This is hilarious :lol:,
thanks for making my day a little bit better :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1750, Almost50 wrote:They are also the two who know me well (Bambi from out history and Salsa from playing me recently. She has even seen Town!me fake a guilty in a recent game)
Where you hard tunneled me (I was town in that game too) and you claimed there that you hardclaim as town a lot, which was definitely missing in this game.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1755, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1717, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hi, I'm here but still feeling low, don't read all the posts yet. Anything important I need to know about first? If you want my pov about something, can ask but not going to promise if I can give you any proper explanation this moment. This is something which happens to me several times as I'm suffering from depression. I'm sorry that can't help you more in the game now.
Still making excuses not to get invested 5 days after she got her final exam over and done with.
Gunning for personal attacks for personal reasons??? Anything left for stop going low?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #209) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Town,
please read this game carefully.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #210) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1773, humaneatingmonkey wrote:BambiJay hammering Almost50 and not MaxTheFox just makes me think they're partners here.
In post 1777, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1775, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Town,
please read this game carefully.
what about it
Almost50
's town play around town me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

isn’t an ongoing game.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Off to bed, gn.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm one shot simple vigilante. Simple indicates if I shoot any pr, they'll not die.... only vt/goon will die.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm on phone rn, reading the posts.... I think I want to add in shot while catching up (details reason I can give when I'll post from pc) why I thought
Almost50
was scum because I found his and
Bambi Jay
's play scummy. I mentioned earlier either these 2 are scums or one of them is 100% scum. When people have similar play style as both alignment, I focus on their day play only. Also I didn’t want to mention
Almost50
's fake-claim
town
behaviour to give the upper hand to the scum!him. He also hard tunneled me on that game but not anyone here which made me think if he is scum here who didn’t want to get caught for this. Especially which post(s) gave me scum vibe, I'll post later.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hey unvote! I don’t finish catch up yet :mad:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In the meantime, (except
MaxTheFox
), everyone (if you think she is scum) make a case for me please.

@MaxTheFox
, you make a case about who you think is scum pleasw.

No one freaking vote anyone! We have time.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Finished catch-up, now it’s time for some iso diving. Will back later.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler: Not Game Related (2)
Another thing I want to let you know guys, Friday is a week holiday in my country (like yours is Sunday), so I'm planning to visit my cousin's place later. If I do, then most probably I can't post furthermore today (or will be late).

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm having this crazy idea.... what if
humaneatingmonkey
is the deep wolf here??? :eek: :eek:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

MaxTheFox, cyrus62, Bambi Jay (exclude Day 4)

In post 405, MaxTheFox wrote:Didn't realize this started until today, woops.

Anyways, hello everyone! I am semi-new but I played one game already (I was scum there) and read a bunch of games before. The game in question: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642
Why scum!
Fox
will start with sharing her scum game (to everyone except
Fox
herself)? Her
scum-intro
in that game:

In post 81, MaxTheFox wrote:Alrighty, this is the first game I didn't get replaced out of. I did read a lot of games before. Ahem.

VOTE: JohnyFarrar for wagoning NFP early.
In post 452, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 449, Seanzie wrote:
In post 448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 371, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also feels like a lot of iioa throughout, and an unusual fixation on getting a sense of where everyone's townreads are, which could be nai but here feels more like trying to map the topography and get a strategic push in at a later time
This is about you Sean
What does iioa mean?

The other point is fair. Ftr it is more that I am much more of a scumreader than a townreader, and am actively working on my towncore-game.
Information instead of analysis. Basically recapping the game without sharing thoughts.
Did you talk about
Seanzie
here? If so, what were you thinking that about him?

In post 503, MaxTheFox wrote:Possibly unpopular opinion. Cyrus is town. Read only the first few pages though, still reading.
Mention those
1st few pages
posts where you saw town!him.

In post 553, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 527, nomnomnom wrote:I'd also like to refer to this thread
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=85510
If the NRG deemed his setup to be weak with a real invest (Town Neap) I doubt the NRG approves a setup where roaming det gets to be our invest this game, assuming this is it
Consider: another weak incest like, IDK, a voyeur or something. Wouldn't that be balanced then?
You have decent knowledge about game mechanisms I see, then why it was tough for you to form opinions early? Even if I give you benifit of the doubt for being new, you couldn't form opinions on Day 3 also.
In post 1673, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1665, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is this the best you can do?
Yes. I'm sorry but I'm new. This is my best attept at solving.
In post 523, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 512, Dwlee99 wrote:Max do you have more thoughtsTM? Have you caught up?
I was AFK for a while. But basically I skimmed the thread. Early Cyrus vs nomnomnom is TvT I think.

Maybe because I wasn't interacting with the thread early it's hard for me to form opinions.
In post 562, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 558, Almost50 wrote:
In post 76, cyrus62 wrote:i would prefer the word scum to wolf. as i feel like im being flat out called a lier or a cheat or cut throat, back stabber. i may have over reacted but wolf to me , means a lot more then mafia.
"Mafia" is more suitable on MAFIAscum, I agree. However, the game was originally called Wolf (I think) and many other sites use the term Wolf instead of Mafia/Scum. (I personally dislike the name Wolf because -to me- it's a different alignment than Mafia, but that's just me.)
Actually it
was
Mafia originally and still is in some countries (it's a Russian game) but it is more popular in America as "Werewolf".
Did you ever play any forum mafia on other sites? Or any kind of mafia game on anywhere?

Meanwhile I'm reading your scum game, there you were confident from the 1st post but here you started with playing the newb player card.

I think I noticed, you didn't have any direct interaction with
cyrus62
at all while both of you were online.

In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 717, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 710, cyrus62 wrote:so now that thats done as i said boxy isnt lieing. so check monkey to see why he wanted to lynch a pr.
why though
im the type of guy who plays fair. good job . town good job.
In post 724, cyrus62 wrote:fatia isnt scum trust me.

This literally just sounds like throwing? Or the worst WIFOM ever. The worst wine nobody would even drink.

So honestly for now I'll assume anything he said is pointless to find his partners.
Or that's what he wants you to think.
Between your to this post,
Bambi
made tons of posts but you only responded this:

How I read this post is you suggested
Bambi
to take scum!
cyrus62
's posts seriously? Or you thought he mentioned his scum partners in those posts?

In post 1078, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1048, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1046, MaxTheFox wrote:I want to let boxxy live but his recent posts kinda reek of scum.
Do you have any other reads?
Bambi is town. I can feel it. I can't quite explain why though.
Can you explain it now?

In post 1369, Bambi Jay wrote:
Edit: that's alot of sudden Max support from me reminding y'all she exists.
In post 1375, MaxTheFox wrote:Alright, I am less busy now. Should talk more. Sorry for lurking.
Timing is questionable.

In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1386, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is that it, MaxTheFox? That's too little. I would like you to act as if you're a replacement into your slot and catch-up, explain the reads you had blurted out, roleclaim, and tell us who is scum.
The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.
Exactly what you did on your scum game. So you.should.know, if a player is helpful, doesn't necessarily mean they are town.

In post 1632, MaxTheFox wrote:I am willing to get hanged the next day if A50 turns out to be town. But I doubt. I don't see a townie being so jumpy.
:P
In post 1646, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1638, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.
What posts from Bambi does it give you the impression that they're helpful, providing reads, helping solve the game, etc.? And why is Bambi Jay more distinctly town vs Almost50 or anyone else in the playerlist?
It's just the feeling I get from her ISO? This... I don't feel scum would make this post. Call it my intuition.
In post 1351, Bambi Jay wrote:What part? Not shooting me?

I would've shot my slot personally as scum. Killing a lurker slot gives nothin away. But I know for sure if Almost is scum he wouldn't kill me cuz it's more with me alive and vice versa. Use that info how you will.

So Kyouko's death wasn't to hide themselves very well. It had a purpose.
This is however immediately soiled with
In post 1362, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah a mass claim now kinda helps. First off though I guess I got an idea. If we all say the 3 people we want the most gone out of us 9, we can narrow down our pool significantly. Tally the votes and shit.

Like for me it would be
HEM
Salsa
Dwlee

The bottom two just feel fillersy. Probs could say the same about Max but of everyone she seems the most screwed from the short first days. Let's not go wild I guess this time and think things through.
Bruh why would you put HEM as your top scumread?
In post 1422, Bambi Jay wrote:And I'm transparent that I meme around even claiming a shitty role when y'all know I'm a VT since I already admitted to wanting to bite the bullet earlier. I would've shot you anyway if I was a vig. I'm trigger happy.

Anyway I'm off to bed.
Now unlike with invest claims I can't really see scum back out of a vig claim. Too much risk.

However.

I am re-reading Bambi's ISO and my TR on her is just... eroding. I don't know why I originally TRed her. Many of her other posts are either filler or scum.
I really hate the tone of this in particular.
In post 1542, Bambi Jay wrote:Why do you all keep going for me or my townreads? This is saddening.

Box doesn't trust me. Monkey sure as heck doesn't trust me. Salsa doesn't. Dwlee and Max are wall decorations.

T3 and Almost seem to be the guys who I can trust here. And unless I'm double pocketed by the scum team I'm sure I'm right here.
Consider Bambi another scumlean from me now.
Why didn't you unvote
Almost50
that time when you were taking a pause I suppose?

humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1631, MaxTheFox wrote:A50 is scum trying to get away with blatantly changing claims to fit the situation.
Can you expound on this? How did scum!A50 use his claims and fake guilties/clears to fit his situation? I'm trying to get a read on this slot so you can help me with this one.
He didn't, he just jumped between several claims over the course of 3 days. I just don't see why town would make themself hard to read like that.
Which
Bambi
also did, then why she couldn't be your top scumread like
Almost50
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1876, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1871, Salsabil Faria wrote:
humaneatingmonkey
Case me then :P
later :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

T3, cyrus62, Bambi Jay (exclude Day 4)

In post 148, T3 wrote:VOTE: seanzie
Fake helpful.
Explain why?

In post 329, T3 wrote:VOTE: cubxxy
I am convinced.
That moment, which posts of
cyrus62
's made you think he was townier than
boxxy
?

You have only ''1'' direct interaction with
cyrus62
, which is:
In post 190, T3 wrote:
In post 187, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 180, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 169, cyrus62 wrote:my bad i thought it was 5 . not 7
Did you play mini normal ar any normal set-up game(s) before?
been away for 2 years but yes i have. it was a mistake.
That's not mafia, that's arithmetic.
In post 843, T3 wrote:
In post 842, Almost50 wrote:
In post 839, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, what Monkey does he got? He's avoiding the question and won't play with me even though he's a "troll" player.
I am letting him play it all out until he hangs himself with his own tail. :wink:

FTR, ISO me vs him. See my reaction to his entrance. I may have lightened up a little since, but it doesn't mean I have him as a "clear".

BTW, my Full read list looks like this:

Definitely TOWN
:
Almost50, boxxy, Seanzie, Kerset, Rathe/Bambi Jay

Possibly Town
(have some reservations/paranoia):
Dwlee99, Salsabil Faria

Null:

T3, MaxTheFox

Scummy
:
humaneatingmonkey

SCUM
:
nomnomnom

I'd advise you/anyone to to do a triple-ISO of cyrus/nom/HEM and re-evaluate their reads accordingly.

Like, who votes/pushes boxxy the most? That trio. T3 backed off as soon as he realized the claimed role wasn't what he thought it was. T3's push thus wasn't agenda-y. Who pushed Seenzie (and for what)?? Who finally gave up and voted cyrus?? Scum ARE nom & HEM.

These are pretty much just my reads.
VOTE: 3 noms
In post 844, T3 wrote:Oop the quote broke.
You never say what did you want to post then.

In post 1011, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: nom3
In post 1013, T3 wrote:Seanzie isn't giving me the same vibe as newbie 2063.
In post 1147, T3 wrote:Intent to hammer.
In post 1173, T3 wrote:
In post 1164, Kerset wrote:
what is your case on sean?
The whole psych thing.
Explain these.

In post 1444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1279, T3 wrote:
In post 1217, Kerset wrote:
In post 1173, T3 wrote:
The whole psych thing.
This guy shouldn't get this far in game. T3 is barely trying to do anything in this game and sneaks inside a wagon.
VOTE: T3
I should be locktowned after what happened yesterday.
In post 1280, T3 wrote:I got seanzie fo townslip then I had something and forgot to unvote.
Explain please how you
should be
locktown in this scenario.
In post 1510, T3 wrote:
In post 1386, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is that it, MaxTheFox? That's too little. I would like you to act as if you're a replacement into your slot and catch-up, explain the reads you had blurted out, roleclaim, and tell us who is scum.
I am a VT. I'll just say it. I'll probably die but I am a VT.

The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.

You are town because I don't really see scum with that playstyle. Maybe because I am new.

Boxxy has been scummy since day 1. I can't quite explain it but I wouldn't be surprised if they flipped scum.

A50 is weird. He was almost silent day 1 but suddenly became more active when Cyrus was hanged. Something about that just pings my scumdar.
Very +newbtown post
Were you town reading her or scum reading her that moment?

In post 1544, T3 wrote:VOTE: kerset
In post 1624, T3 wrote:VOTE: max¬
In post 1630, T3 wrote:Oops I thought that was hammerlol
Explain your reasons.

In post 1672, T3 wrote:What makes me pause with A50 is that he hard tiownread boxxy as son as the claim happened. But now I realize while writing this post that could have just been to pocket him. VOTE: almost50
While you didn't think to give reasons for other votes, then why did you need to give a reason for
Almost50
's?

In post 1713, Bambi Jay wrote:I know he hammered the bodyguard and he's been against me and Almost all day. And if/when Almost flips green then I know he'll gun for me tommorow.

He's no ally of mine.
In post 1714, T3 wrote::P
In post 1715, Bambi Jay wrote:T3 why did you vote almost again btw? You don't have a pfp so no face for me to remember you by.
In post 1721, T3 wrote: is why.
In post 1723, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1699, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh so you actually counted. Good on ya.

Salsa good cuz of Box result, Box is a PR, and I know I trust myself and since you want Max gone I'll trust her.

So scum in Monkey, Kerset, Dwlee.
Replace Kerset with T3 btw. I realize Kers is actually trying to solve.
In post 1728, T3 wrote:

Salsa good cuz of Box result, Box is a PR, and I know I trust myself and since you want Max gone I'll trust her.

"O' wise senpai of the lake. What is your wisdom?"

"T3 only shitposts when he's town"

"Oh."
In post 1735, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1731, T3 wrote:
I'd vote hem tomorrow just for this tbh
Don't be reasonable only when I say your evil. Sigh.
In post 1741, T3 wrote:Bambi is an alt?
Can be fake if partnership interaction.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I messed up with the color :cry:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1859, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm on phone rn, reading the posts.... I think I want to add in shot while catching up (details reason I can give when I'll post from pc) why I thought
Almost50
was scum because I found his and
Bambi Jay
's play scummy. I mentioned earlier either these 2 are scums or one of them is 100% scum. When people have similar play style as both alignment, I focus on their day play only. Also I didn’t want to mention
Almost50
's fake-claim
town
behaviour to give the upper hand to the scum!him. He also hard tunneled me on that game but not anyone here which made me think if he is scum here who didn’t want to get caught for this. Especially which post(s) gave me scum vibe, I'll post later.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #225) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1860, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hey unvote! I don’t finish catch up yet :mad:
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #226) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1863, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In the meantime, (except
MaxTheFox
), everyone (if you think she is scum) make a case for me please.

@MaxTheFox
, you make a case about who you think is scum pleasw.

No one freaking vote anyone! We have time.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1864, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Finished catch-up, now it’s time for some iso diving. Will back later.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #228) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1870, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Spoiler: Not Game Related (2)
Another thing I want to let you know guys, Friday is a week holiday in my country (like yours is Sunday), so I'm planning to visit my cousin's place later. If I do, then most probably I can't post furthermore today (or will be late).
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

humaneatingmonkey
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1885, Salsabil Faria wrote:
MaxTheFox, cyrus62, Bambi Jay (exclude Day 4)

In post 405, MaxTheFox wrote:Didn't realize this started until today, woops.

Anyways, hello everyone! I am semi-new but I played one game already (I was scum there) and read a bunch of games before. The game in question: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642
Why scum!
Fox
will start with sharing her scum game (to everyone except
Fox
herself)? Her
scum-intro
in that game:

In post 81, MaxTheFox wrote:Alrighty, this is the first game I didn't get replaced out of. I did read a lot of games before. Ahem.

VOTE: JohnyFarrar for wagoning NFP early.
In post 452, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 449, Seanzie wrote:
In post 448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 371, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also feels like a lot of iioa throughout, and an unusual fixation on getting a sense of where everyone's townreads are, which could be nai but here feels more like trying to map the topography and get a strategic push in at a later time
This is about you Sean
What does iioa mean?

The other point is fair. Ftr it is more that I am much more of a scumreader than a townreader, and am actively working on my towncore-game.
Information instead of analysis. Basically recapping the game without sharing thoughts.
Did you talk about
Seanzie
here? If so, what were you thinking that about him?

In post 503, MaxTheFox wrote:Possibly unpopular opinion. Cyrus is town. Read only the first few pages though, still reading.
Mention those
1st few pages
posts where you saw town!him.

In post 553, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 527, nomnomnom wrote:I'd also like to refer to this thread
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=85510
If the NRG deemed his setup to be weak with a real invest (Town Neap) I doubt the NRG approves a setup where roaming det gets to be our invest this game, assuming this is it
Consider: another weak incest like, IDK, a voyeur or something. Wouldn't that be balanced then?
You have decent knowledge about game mechanisms I see, then why it was tough for you to form opinions early? Even if I give you benifit of the doubt for being new, you couldn't form opinions on Day 3 also.
In post 1673, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1665, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is this the best you can do?
Yes. I'm sorry but I'm new. This is my best attept at solving.
In post 523, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 512, Dwlee99 wrote:Max do you have more thoughtsTM? Have you caught up?
I was AFK for a while. But basically I skimmed the thread. Early Cyrus vs nomnomnom is TvT I think.

Maybe because I wasn't interacting with the thread early it's hard for me to form opinions.
In post 562, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 558, Almost50 wrote:
In post 76, cyrus62 wrote:i would prefer the word scum to wolf. as i feel like im being flat out called a lier or a cheat or cut throat, back stabber. i may have over reacted but wolf to me , means a lot more then mafia.
"Mafia" is more suitable on MAFIAscum, I agree. However, the game was originally called Wolf (I think) and many other sites use the term Wolf instead of Mafia/Scum. (I personally dislike the name Wolf because -to me- it's a different alignment than Mafia, but that's just me.)
Actually it
was
Mafia originally and still is in some countries (it's a Russian game) but it is more popular in America as "Werewolf".
Did you ever play any forum mafia on other sites? Or any kind of mafia game on anywhere?

Meanwhile I'm reading your scum game, there you were confident from the 1st post but here you started with playing the newb player card.

I think I noticed, you didn't have any direct interaction with
cyrus62
at all while both of you were online.

In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 717, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 710, cyrus62 wrote:so now that thats done as i said boxy isnt lieing. so check monkey to see why he wanted to lynch a pr.
why though
im the type of guy who plays fair. good job . town good job.
In post 724, cyrus62 wrote:fatia isnt scum trust me.

This literally just sounds like throwing? Or the worst WIFOM ever. The worst wine nobody would even drink.

So honestly for now I'll assume anything he said is pointless to find his partners.
Between your to this post,
Bambi
made tons of posts but you only responded this:

How I read this post is you suggested
Bambi
to take scum!
cyrus62
's posts seriously? Or you thought he mentioned his scum partners in those posts?

In post 1078, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1048, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1046, MaxTheFox wrote:I want to let boxxy live but his recent posts kinda reek of scum.
Do you have any other reads?
Bambi is town. I can feel it. I can't quite explain why though.
Can you explain it now?

In post 1369, Bambi Jay wrote:
Edit: that's alot of sudden Max support from me reminding y'all she exists.
In post 1375, MaxTheFox wrote:Alright, I am less busy now. Should talk more. Sorry for lurking.
Timing is questionable.

Exactly what you did on your scum game. So you.should.know, if a player is helpful, doesn't necessarily mean they are town.

In post 1632, MaxTheFox wrote:I am willing to get hanged the next day if A50 turns out to be town. But I doubt. I don't see a townie being so jumpy.
:P
In post 1638, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.
What posts from Bambi does it give you the impression that they're helpful, providing reads, helping solve the game, etc.? And why is Bambi Jay more distinctly town vs Almost50 or anyone else in the playerlist?
It's just the feeling I get from her ISO? This... I don't feel scum would make this post. Call it my intuition.
In post 1351, Bambi Jay wrote:What part? Not shooting me?

I would've shot my slot personally as scum. Killing a lurker slot gives nothin away. But I know for sure if Almost is scum he wouldn't kill me cuz it's more with me alive and vice versa. Use that info how you will.

So Kyouko's death wasn't to hide themselves very well. It had a purpose.
This is however immediately soiled with
In post 1362, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah a mass claim now kinda helps. First off though I guess I got an idea. If we all say the 3 people we want the most gone out of us 9, we can narrow down our pool significantly. Tally the votes and shit.

Like for me it would be
HEM
Salsa
Dwlee

The bottom two just feel fillersy. Probs could say the same about Max but of everyone she seems the most screwed from the short first days. Let's not go wild I guess this time and think things through.
Bruh why would you put HEM as your top scumread?
In post 1422, Bambi Jay wrote:And I'm transparent that I meme around even claiming a shitty role when y'all know I'm a VT since I already admitted to wanting to bite the bullet earlier. I would've shot you anyway if I was a vig. I'm trigger happy.

Anyway I'm off to bed.
Now unlike with invest claims I can't really see scum back out of a vig claim. Too much risk.

However.

I am re-reading Bambi's ISO and my TR on her is just... eroding. I don't know why I originally TRed her. Many of her other posts are either filler or scum.
I really hate the tone of this in particular.
In post 1542, Bambi Jay wrote:Why do you all keep going for me or my townreads? This is saddening.

Box doesn't trust me. Monkey sure as heck doesn't trust me. Salsa doesn't. Dwlee and Max are wall decorations.

T3 and Almost seem to be the guys who I can trust here. And unless I'm double pocketed by the scum team I'm sure I'm right here.
Consider Bambi another scumlean from me now.
Why didn't you unvote
Almost50
that time when you were taking a pause I suppose?

humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1631, MaxTheFox wrote:A50 is scum trying to get away with blatantly changing claims to fit the situation.
Can you expound on this? How did scum!A50 use his claims and fake guilties/clears to fit his situation? I'm trying to get a read on this slot so you can help me with this one.
He didn't, he just jumped between several claims over the course of 3 days. I just don't see why town would make themself hard to read like that.
Which
Bambi
also did, then why she couldn't be your top scumread like
Almost50
?
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1886, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1876, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
humaneatingmonkey
Case me then :P
later :wink:
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #232) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1893, Salsabil Faria wrote:
T3, cyrus62, Bambi Jay (exclude Day 4)

In post 148, T3 wrote:VOTE: seanzie
Fake helpful.
Explain why?

In post 329, T3 wrote:VOTE: cubxxy
I am convinced.
That moment, which posts of
cyrus62
's made you think he was townier than
boxxy
?

You have only ''1'' direct interaction with
cyrus62
, which is:
In post 190, T3 wrote:
In post 187, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 180, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 169, cyrus62 wrote:my bad i thought it was 5 . not 7
Did you play mini normal ar any normal set-up game(s) before?
been away for 2 years but yes i have. it was a mistake.
That's not mafia, that's arithmetic.
In post 843, T3 wrote:
In post 842, Almost50 wrote:
In post 839, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, what Monkey does he got? He's avoiding the question and won't play with me even though he's a "troll" player.
I am letting him play it all out until he hangs himself with his own tail. :wink:

FTR, ISO me vs him. See my reaction to his entrance. I may have lightened up a little since, but it doesn't mean I have him as a "clear".

BTW, my Full read list looks like this:

Definitely TOWN
:
Almost50, boxxy, Seanzie, Kerset, Rathe/Bambi Jay

Possibly Town
(have some reservations/paranoia):
Dwlee99, Salsabil Faria

Null:

T3, MaxTheFox

Scummy
:
humaneatingmonkey

SCUM
:
nomnomnom

I'd advise you/anyone to to do a triple-ISO of cyrus/nom/HEM and re-evaluate their reads accordingly.

Like, who votes/pushes boxxy the most? That trio. T3 backed off as soon as he realized the claimed role wasn't what he thought it was. T3's push thus wasn't agenda-y. Who pushed Seenzie (and for what)?? Who finally gave up and voted cyrus?? Scum ARE nom & HEM.

These are pretty much just my reads.
VOTE: 3 noms
In post 844, T3 wrote:Oop the quote broke.
You never say what did you want to post then.

In post 1011, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: nom3
In post 1013, T3 wrote:Seanzie isn't giving me the same vibe as newbie 2063.
In post 1173, T3 wrote:
The whole psych thing.
Explain these.

In post 1444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1279, T3 wrote:
In post 1217, Kerset wrote:
In post 1173, T3 wrote:
The whole psych thing.
This guy shouldn't get this far in game. T3 is barely trying to do anything in this game and sneaks inside a wagon.
I should be locktowned after what happened yesterday.
In post 1280, T3 wrote:I got seanzie fo townslip then I had something and forgot to unvote.
Explain please how you
should be
In post 1510, T3 wrote:
I am a VT. I'll just say it. I'll probably die but I am a VT.

You are town because I don't really see scum with that playstyle. Maybe because I am new.

Boxxy has been scummy since day 1. I can't quite explain it but I wouldn't be surprised if they flipped scum.

A50 is weird. He was almost silent day 1 but suddenly became more active when Cyrus was hanged. Something about that just pings my scumdar.
Very +newbtown post
Were you town reading her or scum reading her that moment?

In post 1544, T3 wrote:VOTE: kerset
In post 1624, T3 wrote:VOTE: max¬
In post 1630, T3 wrote:Oops I thought that was hammerlol
Explain your reasons.

In post 1672, T3 wrote:What makes me pause with A50 is that he hard tiownread boxxy as son as the claim happened. But now I realize while writing this post that could have just been to pocket him. VOTE: almost50
While you didn't think to give reasons for other votes, then why did you need to give a reason for
Almost50
's?

In post 1713, Bambi Jay wrote:I know he hammered the bodyguard and he's been against me and Almost all day. And if/when Almost flips green then I know he'll gun for me tommorow.

He's no ally of mine.
In post 1714, T3 wrote::P
In post 1715, Bambi Jay wrote:T3 why did you vote almost again btw? You don't have a pfp so no face for me to remember you by.
In post 1721, T3 wrote: is why.

In post 1728, T3 wrote:

"O' wise senpai of the lake. What is your wisdom?"

"T3 only shitposts when he's town"

"Oh."
In post 1735, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 1731, T3 wrote:
I'd vote hem tomorrow just for this tbh
Don't be reasonable only when I say your evil. Sigh.
In post 1741, T3 wrote:Bambi is an alt?
Can be fake if partnership interaction.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Gahhhh! I hate my life!!!! :facepalm:
Sorry mod! :oops:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1904, Kerset wrote:EBWOP
In post 1905, Kerset wrote:EBWOP
In post 1906, Kerset wrote:EBWOP
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm weird :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1898, Kerset wrote:
In post 1892, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1888, Kerset wrote:why people (HEM the call maker) suspect me but don't talk about dwlee at all.
lol i'm the only one defending you as town. also, D3 wasn't my call at all. if it were, we would have elimmed between Bambi Jay and MaxTheFox.
i mean your call for opinions about me which lead to suspect claims but you don't do that with dwlee
Do you scumread
Dwlee99
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1912, Kerset wrote:one more ewob and i will kill Max, then see you later after 48h of nighttime or gameover
:lol:
In post 1913, Kerset wrote:geez you are just spamming the thread, not even spoilering the larger quotes
I'm having fun :mrgreen:

On a serious note, the color I used by mistake is mod color.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1919, Dwlee99 wrote:Jesus. Please make sure T3 checks in first.
I'm not voting anyone atm. You can unvote ig.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1921, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Oops. I guess you have to change it again
I'm not going to vote anyone :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #239) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

^for now....

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #240) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #241) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1925, Kerset wrote:
In post 1918, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1898, Kerset wrote:
In post 1892, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1888, Kerset wrote:why people (HEM the call maker) suspect me but don't talk about dwlee at all.
lol i'm the only one defending you as town. also, D3 wasn't my call at all. if it were, we would have elimmed between Bambi Jay and MaxTheFox.
i mean your call for opinions about me which lead to suspect claims but you don't do that with dwlee
Do you scumread
Dwlee99
?
no but i also didn't see their IC reveal
IC??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #242) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1934, Kerset wrote:
Innocent Child. It is a role which can ask mod to be confirmed as town.
How do you know we can have an IC here?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #243) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Who are you talking about? :?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #244) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hilarious!

I'm okay to eliminate anyone from
T3
and
Fox

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1938, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Who are you talking about? :?
I get the sarcasm now :oops:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1950, Dwlee99 wrote:This is why this forum needs a sob emoji because what is even happening
Forum needs a lot of emojis!!!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #247) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm phone posting so will get to you from pc later.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #248) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

The more I'm reading from these 2 (
Fox
T3
), the more I'm getting confused lol....
It's 50/50 to me now.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #249) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1965, T3 wrote: This guy shouldn't get this far in game. T3 is barely trying to do anything in this game and sneaks inside a wagon.
I should be locktowned after what happened yesterday.[/quote]
Explain please how you
should be
[/quote]
I forced a townslip from seanzie and then had to go and forgot to unvote.[/quote]
In post 1185, T3 wrote:
In post 1184, Seanzie wrote:If that was hammer, wow, good job. Y'all are like... REALLY bad at this game.

I'm combined bodyguard hider (or whatever it is called). I'm essentially a bodyguard with an unlimited vest. I severely doubt we have two investigative since my role is kind of way OP (granted they are nerfed roles, but still, seems way too townsided).

Almost50 knew I was PT. He fished for it, and could tell I was suspicious of him and Boxxy because I was PT.

Nom's cases have been just bad. They've plummetted on my reads list.

T3 should be policy elimed at this point if they aren't giving any thoughts and double-vote hammering clear town.

The rest of you... really need to learn good play. This was one of the worst mafia experiences I have ever had, and honestly if this is typical play for this site, I might just move on.
lol
Doesn't match with your ''
I should be locktown
'' theory unless you think we have some kind of telepathic power!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #250) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1205, OutWorldER wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.03

eliminationWith 11 votes in play it takes 6 to eliminate a player

Seanzie (6): Almost50, Bambi Jay, Kerset, nomnomnom, T3, humaneatingmonkey | EXECUTED
Almost50 (1): Seanzie

Not Voting (4): Salsabil Faria, MaxTheFox, boxxy, Dwlee99

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-24 12:38:28).

Mod notes:
[/area]
:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #251) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm getting the feeling that it's
T3
guys, do you guys have any objection? I want to place my vote.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #252) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Yeah,
cyrus62
also said the same thing but I'm also considering if town!her said that in frustration. My gut is saying
T3
but I messed up with
Almost50
last time by using my gut read, so I'm scared rn.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #253) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1515, Bambi Jay wrote:That's the same exact thing Cyrus said too.
Bambi
also pointed it out which makes me think why she put a target on her lurking scum partner.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #254) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

OutWorldER
, thanks for modding :D You're included in one of my best mods list :D

Very very well played
Dwlee99
(I'll keep watching you btw :igmeou: ), congrats scums! :D

Gg everyone, enjoyed playing with all of you :D

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #255) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi! Where?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”