KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Oh hey, I can finally ego.

About to start my work day so uh, don’t expect much for a lil bit. Got some catching up to do.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

Alrighty then, here we go some of you will know this one, it's time for the wall post catch up of doom (I'll probably split it into 2 pieces and it's not going to be half as impressive as some of my previous work, but hey ho.

For those of you who haven't, my usual disclaimer is that my views can, and likely will, change as I read though. Shit's organic, like fertiliser.
Spoiler:
In post 5, geraintm wrote:hello all, think half of us have just come from my last game.

not going to straight up claim vanilla townie in my first post this time.......
In post 7, bugspray wrote:VOTE: gerain
In post 8, bugspray wrote:sorry about catching scum after 3 posts
Inclined to agree with myself here. I mean, I usually am, but I really am here.
In post 9, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 4, VFP wrote:Everyone below me is town.
VOTE: DGB
I can be below you if you want :3
In post 20, T3 wrote:By the way, I think I should claim here. I'm an Informed Miller.
In post 30, T3 wrote:I was informed there is a macho 2-shot cop.
Good to know. Did we already have the discussion on Millers not living to LimLo? Because that's sure as hell my policy on these things.
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
In post 37, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 28, Roden wrote:
In post 20, T3 wrote:By the way, I think I should claim here. I'm an Informed Miller.
This is only my second game, so I had to look up what this is. Interesting role tbh. I guess the only way to verify this would be if a Gunsmith checked you?

Also, I'm assuming you need to save this information for later. Otherwise you'd just tell us.

UNVOTE: T3

VOTE: Rannygazoo since he voted for an (alleged) Informed Miller.
Bold of you to assume I read RVS

VOTE: excallq
Uh. Huh.
In post 66, Roden wrote:Anyone else have opinions on Ranny's posts? I don't really feel good about them. Claiming not to read RVS posts but then noticing me vote him feels off.
In post 67, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if you think about it for a moment, I think you’ll agree that it makes sense to pay more attention to the stuff that’s posted after my first post.
In post 68, Roden wrote:That's true for any alignment lol. It's the fact that you said you weren't paying attention even though you clearly were is what feels off to me.
In post 69, T3 wrote:I lowkey don't like ramy or rodens shading of each other.
This is "a mood, tbh" as the kids say
In post 85, cw357 wrote:hi; I just got here (have been travelling)

post 24 makes excallq look very suspicious

ill do RQS in a few hours when i have computer accessability
Of all the things in the 80 posts prior this is a weird thing to make sure you comment on while also saying you're too busy to even start shitposting yet

DGB's relatively quiet early. Not oddly so. Fits what I remember of them as town. We're in concordance w/r/t T3, which is NAI since Miller lims are easy townpoints.
In post 112, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 110, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 92, Rannygazoo wrote:Setup analysis time

@DGB you’re pretty old. Does ‘miller who was informed that there’s a macho 2-shot cop’ make sense from a balance perspective?
Lately, mods like to distribute roles to screw the town so setup speculation cannot be trusted. Nor is any kind of claim.
I don't think this answered their question.
DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: T3

Having said that, we should torch that slot and never look back. Let's not deal with this rubbish.
What's wrong with Terminator 3?
The goof-to-content ration in this slot is way too high right now. Like, Snoop Dogg in Jamaica eating nonna's special brownies too high. Is me saying that hypocritical? Yes. Is that going to stop me? No.
Anyway they finally put up something that is actually playing the game (albeit highly disagree with it) shortly after so w/e.
In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 114, DrippingGoofball wrote:T3 claimed, we need a flip to verify the information.
That's antitown.

I don't think dgb doing this is ai but I can't say why.
In post 120, Titus wrote:Ugh I hate we're still in RVS.

Vote me if you have to.
I'm like 99% sure this game wasn't in RVS when this post was made and I don't like it. (the post).

There's a whole clusterfuck of shit here (End of P5, P6) about DGB's "lim all millers" stance and I'm not here for it. Millers don't endgame, full stop. DGB wittering on about mod-fuckery is a little
ehhhh
though.
In post 127, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 126, T3 wrote:Flipping me doesn't tell us the alignment of the cop.
I would find it very odd that the Mafia would have a Cop on their side, unless there is a traitor in the game.

If the cop does turn out to be Mafia-aligned, then that would point strongly to a vigilante in the game.

But all of this is IIOA, so I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
In post 143, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 142, Roden wrote:
In post 141, Jake The Wolfie wrote:all of this is pointless dribble, but more importantly you haven't justified why we should execute T3. Your attempt at justification is akin to "Well we should kill them to make sure they aren't lying.", as if that is a good strategy.
This is more or less my issue with it. Thing is, idk if DGB actually is scum here because it just seems too blatant and risky. Like, what does scum get out of doing this? I just don't understand the logic here.
I think this was a failed attempt to get a free exe on a townie.
In post 145, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 144, Roden wrote:Possibly yeah. But it's just wild to think somebody's scum gameplan would be "Vote this person out because I said so." And then execute the plan in the scummiest way possible. Like, I don't see how they could possibly think the rest of us would just listen to them and do as they say. Granted, I don't see it as a town mindset either. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and DGB really did just make a blatantly scummy play and hoped for the best.
I could totally see DGB here being a traitor role and hoping that the Mafia pick up on it.
I could totally see DGB here being a traitor role and hoping that the Mafia pick up on it.
I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
I already used a bruh image once this post so I'll refrain. Just imagine another, even better bruh moment.jpg here. I like neither of these two slots so far.
In post 149, T3 wrote:
In post 145, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 144, Roden wrote:Possibly yeah. But it's just wild to think somebody's scum gameplan would be "Vote this person out because I said so." And then execute the plan in the scummiest way possible. Like, I don't see how they could possibly think the rest of us would just listen to them and do as they say. Granted, I don't see it as a town mindset either. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and DGB really did just make a blatantly scummy play and hoped for the best.
I think in every single normal I've completed except the Datisi doctor one had traitors, so that would make sense.
Aw man, and I already used the what monkey.jpg too. Say it with me kids:
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
. Am I inclined to believe T3's claim, yes. Is this still shit-ass awful logic? Also yes.

End of page 8, nascent wagon on excallq appears. Prior me and geraint of Rivia are right: yeeting people who are gonna be replaced is stupid and anti-town as shit. Then again, seeing who replaced into that slot... not much of value was lost.

Roden's posting on P9 re: still trying to push "DGB as traitor" and then creating associatives that are backwards at best is real off for me. Only redeeming feature is that presumably scum!Rodan is smart enough to understand they're not going to get chain MLs if the first link in the chain fails, and wouldn't actually go through with yeeting DGB if they're the
droids
traitor they're looking for. Christ, now you've even got me talking about traitors. Stop traitor speccing, just hunt scum FFS. End of P9 Roden going REAL hard on this traitor bullshit. Real solid scumvibes. Gonna be awkward if I get to page 18 and they out themselves as a cop or something.
In post 252, Roden wrote:I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
Then why the flying dutchman have you been pushing on DGB and going on about them being a traitor for the last 4 pag (Editor's Note: KidAmn had a minor aneurism. He'll be back shortly after these messages.)
In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Roden wrote:
In post 246, Titus wrote:
In post 242, Roden wrote:
In post 241, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

Who do you think is the best vote to shake things up?
If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
I didn't ask vote to eliminate. I asked for your vote if you were causing drama for drama's sake to get reads.

This traitor thing is bleh.
I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
You don't want to tunnel on it but you keep bringing focus on it. Here's a way to not tunnel on it, stop talking about it. Traitor comments waste time unless one flips.
THANK YOU

I'll come back for the rest when my brain doesn't feel like someone ran sauerkraut through through a nebuliser directly into my meninges
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

So they're finally here, performing for you,
If you know the words, you can join in too,
Put your hands together, if you want to clap,
As we take you through, this monkey rap!

HUURGH

Spoiler:
In post 276, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 269, Titus wrote:Who are your suspects then Jake?
Mainly DGB and Ranny. They haven't really done anything pro-town, like scumhunting. Granted, it's only Day 1, but still. DBG especially just wanted T3 out to 'validate information' and 'make sure a miller doesn't make it to endgame.'
In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:How did "the scum let that information slip" ???

DETAILS PLS
Well, it just kinda came out of nowhere and exploded onto the town's discourse. I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
You reckon so? That's interesting since the first mention of traitors by anyone in this game... is by you.
In post 127, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 126, T3 wrote:Flipping me doesn't tell us the alignment of the cop.
I would find it very odd that the Mafia would have a Cop on their side, unless there is a traitor in the game.

If the cop does turn out to be Mafia-aligned, then that would point strongly to a vigilante in the game.

But all of this is IIOA, so I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
In post 278, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 276, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 269, Titus wrote:Who are your suspects then Jake?
Mainly DGB and Ranny. They haven't really done anything pro-town, like scumhunting. Granted, it's only Day 1, but still. DBG especially just wanted T3 out to 'validate information' and 'make sure a miller doesn't make it to endgame.'
In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:How did "the scum let that information slip" ???

DETAILS PLS
Well, it just kinda came out of nowhere and exploded onto the town's discourse. I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
And WHO is that scum?
In post 279, Jake The Wolfie wrote:For starters, you. You're actively trying to kill discourse of it because you either are scum or the traitor yourself.
So... scum had TMI and said the quiet part out loud, but DGB is also scum for trying to get people to shut up about traitors? After you, Jake, started the traitor discourse? Yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg. (Sidenote - I'm not focusing particularly on the existence of a traitor here. This is about the framing of the discussion of the traitor, at this point.)
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:Well isn't that interesting that it was YOU who brought up the topic.

Now - who else talked about traitors soon after you did and was really convinced?

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
  • Jake said the traitor discourse "came out of nowhere"
  • It turns out Jake himself started up the traitor discourse.
  • Jake proposed that the scum "
    accidentally said it out out
    " referring to a traitor.
  • It was, in fact, Jake himself who
    accidentally said it out loud
  • In post viewtopic.php?p=12821352#p12821352, Jake tries exaggerate my involvement by ignoring that...
    Rodan
    and
    T3
    had bought into the existence of a traitor, so a total of three players were gung ho on traitors before I came in with an eyeroll.
My question to everyone is,

Is Jake tunneling or is it a fake scum case?
Oh look, here's DGB going down exactly the line of questioning I'm going through as I read through this thread.

Does CW69420 or whatever ever get around to posting anything resembling scumhunting, or useful content, or... anything? Just asking.
In post 292, Rannygazoo wrote:I don't see any reason there can only be one miller.
NO. GOD NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop it. Get some help.

Oh, we're wagoning cw720kickflip now. What a spectacular waste of a D1 elim (based on what they've posted, or rather not posted so far). Agree with #300 from T3 though, their poke at exc is horrible. Hard to tell if newbie horrible or scum horrible, but horrible regardless.

The whole of P13 is giving me a headache and I no longer have a fucking clue about this. I'm 99% sure DGB vs. Jake isn't TvT but I have no clue on which side of that I fall at this point. But #142-#145 could so easily be some weird-ass scum-coaching/theatre, especially with no default daytalk. I don't know at this point. Also since Jessica brought it up again around here: this is the 2nd game in a row I've been in where "millers don't live to endgame" was somehow a controversial opinion, what the fuck is this shit.
In post 324, Rannygazoo wrote:To add to ^, I'm townreading most of the active players, so by PoE, scum must be among the players that I don't notice as much.
This feels off. Like, "ope, doesn't look like anyone's getting QL'd here, lets maybe try the lurker lim angle" off.
In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 329, Jessica Rabbit wrote: So who do you think is scum? Who do you think I’m wrong on? Let’s start with that.
I don't have a well-formed opinion on VFP or egix and I find it weird that you do.

I think cw is scum, and then the other two are you and one of VFP or egix. Probably egix since VFP is voting for cw. There, that's my day 1 solve. The game's still young and things can change, but if it turns out I'm right, I will definitely remember.
Oh look, speaking of saying the quiet part out loud.
In post 349, cw357 wrote:
In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:I think cw is scum
uh-oh
In post 350, cw357 wrote:ranny sus he push me bcuz inactive
iso time
Doubly heartbreaking, doc claim.
In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 415, cw357 wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
? Or is there interest on someone else?
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

Do you want to hear it, though?
In post 439, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 435, Roden wrote:
In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 415, cw357 wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
? Or is there interest on someone else?
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

Do you want to hear it, though?
It can't hurt, so I don't see why not.
I’ll ISO dive later, but the short answer is they were hyperagressive to begin with and then dropped off once someone (DGB) picked up heat. This feels like a scum mindset— as long as the attention is on someone else, they can coast.
In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
+1
In post 452, Rannygazoo wrote:Shut the up
VOTE: excallq

*checks rules to see if I’m allowed to say that*
Unclear
This is a weird pivot. From "I could case bugspray if y-y-you want me to, b-b-baka" to a halfhearted shade on a slot that... ended up replaced (seeing a theme here...) to jumping on excallq, a slot that was also so inactive as to be replaced. :shifty:

I'm seeing a lot of assumption there's a vig in this setup, presumably off Macho + claimed doc. Interesting that we only had one death N1.

Excallq is being real hamfisted about it but boy, they rattled Roden good though P18.
In post 444, excallq wrote:
In post 440, Roden wrote:
In post 436, excallq wrote:Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
In post 442, Roden wrote:If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
So super untrusting of Ranny right up to the point of actually voting for him (which you haven't done and I have) but now you're sure he's town and since I've pressured you you want to vote me instead.

Yeah I'm increasingly comfortable saying both of you are scum.
Not sure about both, but it's a good point.
In post 495, Rannygazoo wrote:I respect leaving if you’re not having a good time but I don’t respect the insults.

I suspect that may be a defense replace out, because that was a bit too much.
Ah, so this is how this slot ended up yeeted. Say it with me kids:
People get mad and replace out as town AND scum.
It's NAI.
In post 454, T3 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Cadtsting doubt on the ce claim for no reason.
In post 471, excallq wrote:
In post 469, Rannygazoo wrote:@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Are we assuming your disappearance means that your exchange with Roden didn't happen? If so probably CW. I am abundantly skeptical of his roleclaim, (though I would absolutely not push for a day 1 vote of him). Otherwise Roden.
Interesting that T3 disappears between that awful DGB vote and the end of the day. excallq does the exact same thing and not a peep.

Also, gonna skip forward a bit here, 'cause I am surprisingly enough reading the thread and agreeing with Titus:
T3 votes DGB for shading CW. Then, D2 comes around...
In post 603, T3 wrote:Not sure what to make of cw not dying.
It's more sfumato than chiaroscuro but it's there.
In post 511, geraintm wrote:Way too much drama to catch up with overnight.

Way too much speculating about the set-up too. Mods like spicing things up, if peoplencoukd break a scenario off one claim, this game would be way too easy. Just let day 2 come and then things will start to become clearer.

3 equal sized wagons at the moment, don't know which way to turn
Hedging your bets, huh.
In post 522, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 515, T3 wrote:Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I got my second shot yesterday and as a result of it my JIA is acting up again so I'm just stuck on the couch feeling like shit on the first day of sumer break :(
I literally just mentioned the town motivation. There's no way you're this dense.
VFP and T3 are currently my strongest townreads. I believed T3’s claim because I think he’s probably town irrespective of it.

With cw, I believe the claim based on what he said about his role but probably wouldn’t be tr him otherwise.
In post 524, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I think Roden is also town. That kind of ISO rarely comes from scum, which of course makes me even more confident that exqall isn’t.
We were wondering why JR, right? Skipping forward again:
In post 612, Roden wrote:I just read Jessica's ISO and I'm even more confused tbh. She basically only interacted with like, five people max.
Titus and cw kinda, but she was more invested in what was going on with me, DGB, and Ranny.
Bolded emphasis mine. Sure about that, chief? Just forgot about her 2 strongest TRs?

And here's the Not_Mafia moment. The game is now entirely about Not_Mafia until he ceases to exist. Mercifully, this is apparently going to be swift.
In post 570, cw357 wrote:t3 if u want to vig jessica rabbit tonight ill do the town-doc
CW, why are you so certain T3 is a vig?
In post 619, Titus wrote:I don't want the day to devolve into pacts and stuff. I want scumhunting. Scum can easily hide behind pacts. If we do yeet cw, I want clear accountability.
A+ post.
In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
We probably shouldn't yeet KA. That's my nugget of wisdom for today.
Feel free to get more engaged with the game than this, champ.
In post 635, T3 wrote:
In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
We probably shouldn't yeet KA. That's my nugget of wisdom for today.
nice cop soft
nice pointing it out for no
good
reason

In post 645, Roden wrote:KA's analysis sounds like it was ripped straight from a "how to trick people into thinking you're town" guide. There's very little actual content in it and DGB liking it sounds even worse.

Also don't like that he thinks the Traitor thing is a waste of time but then wants to bring back the Miller policy elim shit. The Traitor thing only even came up because DGB went ful anti-town over a Miller claim, yet KA doesn't even comment on that at all.

And did anybody else see the Cop fishing?
Ooh, now this is misrep. Also, someone clearly didn't read the disclaimer.
In post 638, Rannygazoo wrote:Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
In post 654, Rannygazoo wrote:I really don’t see what any of that has to do with a cop.
In post 668, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: ka
flip flop, your posting is plop

From brushing off first half of my catchup as nothing, to going against Roden's laughable cop fish claim, to a naked vote on me (I assume? Have the courtesy to use my name, please.) Your "case" on my predecessor was laughable and this is non-existent, so if it's a joke I hope the punchline is excellent.
In post 649, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hahaha

Actually I am really bad.
...Lim all Liars? I'm kidding, but unless you've gotten significantly worse in the last decade that ain't true and we both know it.

VOTE: T3 My pool right now would be T3, Ranny, Roden, geraint.
CW needs to pipe up before we go anywhere today though, I think.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 677, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think I missed something.

Why do we need Sir CW to comment?
Because a claimed doc
a) survived
b) kept talking about a vig
c) hasn't said anything yet today
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

On brand, but still concerning. I'm minded to trust the claim until given reason otherwise. We're not there
yet
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Egix96 wrote:Btw, if "sfumato" and "chiaroscuro" are words from another language, an explanation of what they mean is probably needed.
Right. Agreed here.
sfumato
is subtle, soft gradation between light and shadow in painting;
chiaroscuro
is the opposite: stark contrast and clear, bold divides between the two.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 725, Egix96 wrote:
In post 724, KidAmn wrote:
In post 717, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Egix96 wrote:Btw, if "sfumato" and "chiaroscuro" are words from another language, an explanation of what they mean is probably needed.
Right. Agreed here.
sfumato
is subtle, soft gradation between light and shadow in painting;
chiaroscuro
is the opposite: stark contrast and clear, bold divides between the two.
So the analogy is that CW not dying is more subtle than blatant? Is it just that?
It's that T3 complains about DGB shading CW, then opens D2 with something looks awfully like shade, or at the least an invitation to shade.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 728, Roden wrote:And why Geraint over DGB and Jake, who he actually did claim contained one scum between them but didn't include them in his scum pool? If he's sure there's scum there, why isn't he pressuring them? Why did all of his pressure fall on me, T3, and Ranny?
Read the disclaimer.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 637, KidAmn wrote:Alrighty then, here we go some of you will know this one, it's time for the wall post catch up of doom (I'll probably split it into 2 pieces and it's not going to be half as impressive as some of my previous work, but hey ho.

For those of you who haven't,
my usual disclaimer is that my views can, and likely will, change as I read though. Shit's organic, like fertiliser.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I'm nothing special, apart from the fact I'm a neighbour with someone who should know better.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

It was... unique. That is the nicest thing I can say about it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 25, Isis wrote:It's the kind of red herring that's never harmful
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1481, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 31, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 29, Isis wrote:Where is your sense of whimsy and love of magick
I think there's a lot of fun design to be done without deliberately deceiving the players, considering this is the queue to which people come to avoid curveballs.
More of
that
, please.
Amen. If I want curveballs I sign up for Grand Ideas or Large Themes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”