Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 30, Flubbernugget wrote:You attack someone for attacking someone for...posting?

Chainsaw much?
This post is worse than the antagonizing post itself.

There’s not a lot more I have to add to this that hasn’t been said. Umlaut jumped on what we were all thinking.

Datisi felt different this game than the last one I played with him in a way I can’t word exactly, but noticed.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Vulture »

I think I understand what T3 meant actually. The lightheartness, perhaps, translates a bit strangely.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Vulture »

It’s noticeable because it’s in the context of a townread. Whenever those are “cute” or friendly early on it raises my hackles.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Vulture »

How does one man who joins so many mafia games never learn.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Vulture »

VOTE: Flubbernugget

E-1.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Vulture »

I don’t really have much to say right now, but wanted to see how things progressed from there.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Vulture »

Yeah.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Vulture »

Meh.

Bad opening, and the few posts that follow feel like he’s trying to put on an outraged “you guys don’t see this!?” act with everyone.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 159, Seanzie wrote:
In post 158, Vulture wrote:Meh.

Bad opening, and the few posts that follow feel like he’s trying to put on an
outraged “you guys don’t see this!?”
act with everyone.
Why is this scummy in your opinion? I often get frustrated when I feel like I see something and others aren't paying attention.
My theory is that Flubber felt like they had to double-down and try and 'convince' others and look like a frustrated townie when their logic wasn't going over well.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Vulture »

Skimmed, so not the best content.

I actually thought Ari's readslist wasn't saying too much of anything in the way it was worded. Granted it is laced, slightly, with gimmick it could be a flippant style but the reads didn't resonate with me. It's easy to say the things she's saying and make them look good but they're pretty easily moved away from in a way I think she's aware of.

Luke feels town. T3 feels town (this one is based on recent experience), Umlaut feels town. Alchemist feels kind of town.

Unsure about Gamma, Ari, and Flubber still. I'll provide better thoughts this weekend, hopefully.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Vulture »

Sorry, was busy today.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Vulture »

I'm phoning it in for this game. Normal games don't have the same zest as other games, it feels like, so I'm unsure why I threw myself in here.

I'm comfortable with the townpool of T3/Datisi/Lukewarm/Ari (Her posting improved once I saw more for her. Someone prodded her on a read on someone I don't remember, but it didn't feel as if it was something she made up). Thinking about Titus some; from a glance at a recent scum game, she went hard after her partners. It doesn't feel like she's doing that this game and unless she has at least 1 partner in the townpool I'm inclined to believe she's town from that as well.

Chaos's vote being parked on Flubber feels strange. I feel as if he's abandoned (at least somewhat) pressing there in favor of calling out other slots as weird. But keeping his vote parked on Flubber while having another growing wagon (Meg) and acknowledging her as weird feels as if Chaos doesn't want to vote a partner and wants to go for a miselim on Flubber.

VOTE: MegAzumarill.

This, however, depends on Meg flipping scum. And given that Meg sounds awkward, fine to vote there regardless.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 579, MegAzumarill wrote:Mathblade: new sub in so chalk it up to a null read so far
Lukewarm: likes to move around their vote, clash with Chaos appears to be Town on town Imo, mainly coming from a disparity in approach to votes, slight townread
T3: is T3, slight townread
Titus: doesn’t seem super concerned with exactly who is limmed, which seems townie (as I suspect there are 1 or more scum outside of their townblock) but doesn’t seem to provide a good flow of logic into the game, slight townread
Tris: extremely scummy, lim on sight
Umlaut: mostly talks surrounding flubber, and not adding input on the rest of the game, posts intermittently but not often. Scumread
Vulture: on 2 occasions (me and flubber) added to a large wagon without providing thoughts of said wagon, very few reads given until very recently, Scumread

Honestly it feels like vulture hasn’t received enough pressure after their putting flubber at E-1. Especially after Chaos ended up doing the same before, with a much less meaningful vote.

VOTE: Vulture
Pretty sure this proves you're not reading my posts in good faith given the fact that I townread almost everyone on your wagon, as seen here. There's not a lot to say when you're scummy and I agree with the people voting you.

Spoiler:
In post 456, Vulture wrote:I'm phoning it in for this game. Normal games don't have the same zest as other games, it feels like, so I'm unsure why I threw myself in here.

I'm comfortable with the townpool of T3/
Datisi
/Lukewarm/
Ari
(Her posting improved once I saw more for her. Someone prodded her on a read on someone I don't remember, but it didn't feel as if it was something she made up). Thinking about
Titus
some; from a glance at a recent scum game, she went hard after her partners. It doesn't feel like she's doing that this game and unless she has at least 1 partner in the townpool I'm inclined to believe she's town from that as well.

Chaos's vote being parked on Flubber feels strange. I feel as if he's abandoned (at least somewhat) pressing there in favor of calling out other slots as weird. But keeping his vote parked on Flubber while having another growing wagon (Meg) and acknowledging her as weird feels as if Chaos doesn't want to vote a partner and wants to go for a miselim on Flubber.

This, however, depends on Meg flipping scum. And given that Meg sounds awkward, fine to vote there regardless.

This comes across as an attack because I voted you and because I am the 'easiest' vote on your wagon that you could feasibly swing, and even then you're trying to frame it as 'they need more pressure' in a way that is underhanded. Your tone hasn't improved and I think that I'm probably correct about my previous thoughts on wagons.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Vulture »

My assumption here is that Meg got called out, didn't want to flip onto partners, but the fact she didn't flip just makes it look worse for them both.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 535, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm entertaining a scumteam of Meg/Chaos+1 more (maybe Vulture?) at the moment.

Umalut/Mathblade could also still be a thing? Tough to say because both slots (Umalut/Seanzie at the time) did some badposting and don't have enough activity to say much more on. MathBlade so far looks town, but there's a pocket bias here given they came in off the bat to say my wagon sucks lol

Something feels weird that I'm entertaining scumpools of entirely different people though. Hmmmm
Also, I was reading earlier and want to say that this is a very silly team to theorize over. The assumption is that I would bus both of my partners and for... what result?

It's probably just Umlaut.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 592, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 589, Vulture wrote:
In post 579, MegAzumarill wrote:Mathblade: new sub in so chalk it up to a null read so far
Lukewarm: likes to move around their vote, clash with Chaos appears to be Town on town Imo, mainly coming from a disparity in approach to votes, slight townread
T3: is T3, slight townread
Titus: doesn’t seem super concerned with exactly who is limmed, which seems townie (as I suspect there are 1 or more scum outside of their townblock) but doesn’t seem to provide a good flow of logic into the game, slight townread
Tris: extremely scummy, lim on sight
Umlaut: mostly talks surrounding flubber, and not adding input on the rest of the game, posts intermittently but not often. Scumread
Vulture: on 2 occasions (me and flubber) added to a large wagon without providing thoughts of said wagon, very few reads given until very recently, Scumread

Honestly it feels like vulture hasn’t received enough pressure after their putting flubber at E-1. Especially after Chaos ended up doing the same before, with a much less meaningful vote.

VOTE: Vulture
Pretty sure this proves you're not reading my posts in good faith given the fact that I townread almost everyone on your wagon, as seen here. There's not a lot to say when you're scummy and I agree with the people voting you.

Spoiler:
In post 456, Vulture wrote:I'm phoning it in for this game. Normal games don't have the same zest as other games, it feels like, so I'm unsure why I threw myself in here.

I'm comfortable with the townpool of T3/
Datisi
/Lukewarm/
Ari
(Her posting improved once I saw more for her. Someone prodded her on a read on someone I don't remember, but it didn't feel as if it was something she made up). Thinking about
Titus
some; from a glance at a recent scum game, she went hard after her partners. It doesn't feel like she's doing that this game and unless she has at least 1 partner in the townpool I'm inclined to believe she's town from that as well.

This comes across as an attack because I voted you and because I am the 'easiest' vote on your wagon that you could feasibly swing, and even then you're trying to frame it as 'they need more pressure' in a way that is underhanded. Your tone hasn't improved and I think that I'm probably correct about my previous thoughts on wagons.

Part of my point is that ChaosOmega ended up doing a similar bit to what you are doing (joining the wagon without adding any input to it), and ended up getting pressure for it. Why would that not apply to you, I feel even doubly so for putting Flubber at E-1. I think your spot deserves more looking into.

I also feel that it is incredibly strange that your vote on me you end up discussing just about every other player than the person you are voting.
I have input on my thoughts on the wagon in the post quoted. Do you need me to bold that for you too?

There's not much to say about you. You're stilted and tonally awkward. Your reads are barebones despite there being more than enough content. It feels like scum trying to act like they're solving without saying much at all, and most of my townreads are voting you too, so that gives me more confidence in the read.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Vulture »

It's NAI. The best I can say as to why it's been recently is "reasons", but I have some energy to think about games coming back.

I don't really know what to think about Meg's response, because it's more in depth than what was originally given and that feels... backwards. Meg might not have had the time beforehand but when asked to catch up and being under some pressure I would think she'd want to be helpful without the nudging of someone else.

However, that doesn't mean the responses weren't good. I'm still in the process of discerning that part.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 628, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 623, Vulture wrote:It's NAI. The best I can say as to why it's been recently is "reasons", but I have some energy to think about games coming back.

I don't really know what to think about Meg's response, because it's more in depth than what was originally given and that feels... backwards. Meg might not have had the time beforehand but when asked to catch up and being under some pressure I would think she'd want to be helpful without the nudging of someone else.

However, that doesn't mean the responses weren't good. I'm still in the process of discerning that part.
I believe I already stated that that initial analysis is more of keynotes than anything else. It helps the discussion to take it piece by piece at a time. If I went through all my elaboration at once its going to 1. probably delay the analysis by an IRL day based on my schedule 2. Be harder to read as town as a block of text 3. still require going over the analysis again if people had questions.

I can go in depth with any of them and would like to, as long as someone would ask.

No point going into reads that people aren't interested in at this point, I'd like to focus on what people actually want me to clarify right now.
It's just counter-intuitive to what I expect, I guess. You have these thoughts but keep them to yourself in effort of not overwhelming people when I think people want to be overwhelmed by your thoughts so you can be better sorted. I am hypocritical in this regard and often play only at the prodding of other people wanting to know certain things, but in your position it makes sense to pour everything out sooner rather than later.

As for stilted: it just felt like you were struggling to sound natural/actually having the thoughts you had earlier, before you went in depth. I haven't engaged much with the follow-up because I am very tired, but soon.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 634, Prism wrote:Vulture, I'm very curious about your townread on Lukewarm.

To be blunt, I do not like your ISO, which is perhaps to be expected but it is how I feel nonetheless. Scum are heavily incentivized to play lower key Day 1/2 if they can get away with it.
This is the least surprising development and playing lower key is not just about this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Given my level of engagement, however, and being reminded of Luke in every other town game that he’s played with no tonal differences (and also thinking that his town game is fairly exceptional) I have no reason not townread him for today. Other scumreads elsewhere to work with means I’m fine with meager reasons on a townread that seemingly everyone else also is fine with.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Vulture »

Despite Meg elaborating it feels like most roads still lead to her as my vote. Or Chaos, I guess.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Vulture »

What a cluster.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Vulture »

Even if it was an AI thing we need people who like scum more than town.

(I prefer scum but enjoy town a lot too.)
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Vulture »

Beetlejuice or whatever before I sleep.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 152, Vulture wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

E-1.
So let’s assume for a moment that I am scum doing this vote.

The motivation is that I am trying to get Flubber hammered early, yes? I want people to go for it, and barring anyone lolhammering for the sake of it I have to justify why to the audience of non-voters.

My very first post was attacking Flubber. This works with the above, making Flubber out to be bad.

My question then becomes: “When does Titus’s critical thinking kick in, reading what follows?” However, I actually think Titus didn’t use it and just went off vote counts because she thinks they’re a Bible that will gamesolve for her without effort.

If I am trying to sell Flubber as a good elim in this vote and I presumably have set up, even if it’s a small degree given early game, why do I not bring up my scumread on him until after I was asked and just go “meh, let’s see what happens?” in when is something I can post with the vote instead to make it look even marginally better? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Vulture »

Maybe there’s more to it in the Titus and Math back and forth that I have chosen not to read because it feels like it’s insular and beneficial to only them, but man, not like I have too much faith in any read that generates from there anyways.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 902, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vulture
Gamma, after voting with two people he has suspected/worried about:

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Vulture »

In an effort to not be Toxic I probably shouldn’t engage in the manner anymore but Jesus Christ.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 910, Vulture wrote:
In post 152, Vulture wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

E-1.
So let’s assume for a moment that I am scum doing this vote.

The motivation is that I am trying to get Flubber hammered early, yes? I want people to go for it, and barring anyone lolhammering for the sake of it I have to justify why to the audience of non-voters.

My very first post was attacking Flubber. This works with the above, making Flubber out to be bad.

My question then becomes: “When does Titus’s critical thinking kick in, reading what follows?” However, I actually think Titus didn’t use it and just went off vote counts because she thinks they’re a Bible that will gamesolve for her without effort.

If I am trying to sell Flubber as a good elim in this vote and I presumably have set up, even if it’s a small degree given early game, why do I not bring up my scumread on him until after I was asked and just go “meh, let’s see what happens?” in when is something I can post with the vote instead to make it look even marginally better? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I opened this game commenting on Flubber.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 929, Titus wrote:I hate if I was scum, why wouldn't I do X arguments? It's a question that's really a way for people to defend themselves without actually being townie. There's so many reasons why people do something. It's not like scum are going to say "yes you got me" to any response anyway.
It’s an attempt to get you to use more than two braincells on my motivations as scum v town and why the scum ones don’t hold weight. Which if you want to call it a defense, sure, but it’s more a commentary on how shortsighted of an analysis you did.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Vulture »

Tomato, tomato.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Vulture »

But then again I’ve genuinely never seen you apply correct VCA as long as I’ve been around and only seen it used to help scum so my faith is little.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 935, Titus wrote:
In post 931, Vulture wrote:
In post 929, Titus wrote:I hate if I was scum, why wouldn't I do X arguments? It's a question that's really a way for people to defend themselves without actually being townie. There's so many reasons why people do something. It's not like scum are going to say "yes you got me" to any response anyway.
It’s an attempt to get you to use more than two braincells on my motivations as scum v town and why the scum ones don’t hold weight. Which if you want to call it a defense, sure, but it’s more a commentary on how shortsighted of an analysis you did.
In post 933, Vulture wrote:But then again I’ve genuinely never seen you apply correct VCA as long as I’ve been around and only seen it used to help scum so my faith is little.
This is really encouraging me to look elsewhere. [/sarcasm]

It's fair enough to say that you aren't lockscum based on my VCA alone. You're just my biggest suspect. I'm townreading all but you and Chaos on that wagon. Your ISO lacks content. So does Chaos. Chaos is VLA.

What's your excuse?
Check literally any game that I’ve played. This rate of posting is steady across them (and they’re all town games).

Is there anything actually scummy about the content.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 939, Prism wrote:I am tilted for several reasons and some are outside this game but others are not.

I am tilted at the Vulture wagon but I am even more tilted by Vulture and I have already started off my morning being nasty.

Aristeia if you're that worried about me pacing the game/controlling the thread you fucking try instead.
If you wanted me to engage more, here you go.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Vulture »

Sigh.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Vulture »

Because this is becoming an unpleasant day for me.

I’ll post more when I’m home.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Vulture »

@Ari

I don’t really get the Alchemist scumread skimming the iso.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Vulture »

Meg, why do you keep pushing on point 1 when you’re not the top wagon?
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Vulture »

You’re clearly aware of my wagon existing and have read back so you should be aware that the votes on you have dropped away, yes?
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Vulture »

The way I read you doing that right now is:

You are aware I am town -> you see the wagon but assume people will also recognize I am town -> you fear it flipping back onto you.

Feels like pre-emotive damage control.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Vulture »

*Pre-emptive.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Vulture »

Good call.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Vulture »

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Vulture »

I have a feeling one of you two is trying to pocket the other. Shrug.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Vulture »

I mean, you’re already paranoid of Math, so what exactly am I sowing.

It’s a vague feeling that could be nothing, and it isn’t worth tracking down on when I’m not interested in voting either of you today.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Vulture »

And also Math is already worrying about you so shrug.

I really doubt a vague feeling is going to make anyone paranoid and if they do think it’s something I’m sure they’ll do legwork if it’s that pressing to investigate.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Vulture »

Not to mention the stuff I posted last page which you’re glossing over as a lack of content/position and instead, when I posted it, you spoke directly to Math and strengthened your stance on Meg.

It’s like you’re intentionally the things I say but reacting around them. Hmm.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vulture »

Like my post towards Meg is an implicit scumread with my read into something they posted.

Math votes Meg for reasons stated but also it came after those posts so maybe they were a small catalyst.

You react by positioning Meg even more as town while also ignoring the point I made and then try to claim in essence I hadn’t made any point at all.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Vulture »

But you’re going to keep claiming that it’s nothing so hopefully someone else I assume, so maybe someone else will come around to interact with.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Vulture »

Ick, phone butchered that.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Vulture »

Regardless, if you’re actually attempting to read me with any good faith, I posted something recently and you could actually think on that and try to have a dialogue on why you disagree.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Vulture »

Actually, I apologize for how I entered the game today.

I find it frustrating, Titus, when you have never been able to get an accurate read on me from your VCA. I know you do not know my main but tht is isn’t the first time this has happened and when you dig in, even when I try it feels as if you ignore the content of my posts.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Vulture »

So at least go back and read over what I have said. There is some stuff there even if it is meager (and being meager, explicitly for me, is not scummy. I’ve other games on this account you can reference).
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 1036, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 986, Vulture wrote:Meg, why do you keep pushing on point 1 when you’re not the top wagon?
In post 987, Vulture wrote:You’re clearly aware of my wagon existing and have read back so you should be aware that the votes on you have dropped away, yes?
In post 988, Vulture wrote:The way I read you doing that right now is:

You are aware I am town -> you see the wagon but assume people will also recognize I am town -> you fear it flipping back onto you.

Feels like pre-emotive damage control.

These posts strikes me as particularly bad of their recent posts. This feels fabricated for a few reasons.

1. They accuse me of preemptive damage control if the wagon. What benefit would this have for me if I am scum?

2. I had already mentioned being eliminated on many circumstances, but they only choose to attack the point when I am the counter wagon against them, why not bring it up sooner if you found it scummy?

3. The posts aren't coherent, the first couple seems to imply confusion of why I would bring that up and that the votes were dissolving off me (Which isn't true VC was 5 on Vulture and 4 on me, still very close) However the third acts as if they are confident I am scum with an agenda of how I expect the conversation to go. Why would they act confused if they already had an idea of a scum motivation behind it? They didn't think of it later, as the posts were posted back to back.

It feels like a desperation attack to me when I go back and reread it.
1) To reinforce a sense of “look I’m reasonable guys, I can be helpful, don’t get rid of me” should the wagon on me disappear; the worry is that town will recognize me as town as well and then revert to you.

2) I had already ultimately decided that you were my vote prior in . As I had very explicitly stated I was thinking about your post that is the root of this woe is me I can be useful mentality, the implication is that it did not sway me personally.

Furthermore, I have had you as my vote before I was wagoned. This is obviously not an attempt to counter wagon or double down on you where I wasn’t before.

3) I know you’re misrepresenting them, but to everyone else: it’s not confusion but rhetorical questioning of someone’s motivations as scum. There is clearly no part of me in those posts that is like “huh, wonder what Meg is thinking” given the conclusion I write up not even a minute or two later.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Vulture »

(As in the third point I was pointing out how weird it was that Meg was still doing this thing despite an awareness she had demonstrated of the wagon states in a way that indicated her “please guys, let me live” mentality is more likely a scum agenda.)
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Vulture »

Yeah.

I can... somewhat believe Titus pushing me as scum, even if I think her methods are very wrong and don’t provide great results (though even then the notion of putting Meg after Math voted her as a town lean is Concerning). But I just get the sense Meg is nitpicking things. That last point in particular is such an egregious misread that I don’t believe anyone acting with any good faith would think I was confused or interpret it as such.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Vulture »

It’s also hard to believe Meg is really that confbiased given that this all stemmed from my vote early on; the confidence in pushing feels survivalistic and hoping no one points that out because it’s at odds with the more rational demeanor she has.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Vulture »

I’ve been a bit tunnel visioned in today but town. My one concern was earlier when you were asking about conclusions from people and it felt like you were asking too many questions without offering the same back but that was something I dismissed for the time being. It didn’t feel like a fair assessment of your play when I looked at your ISO.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Vulture »

In reality I should read this game or quickskim to give a better conclusion on everything but depending on my evening that might not be today.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Vulture »

This is wrong for two reasons, 1. the people ending up on your wagon are for the most part the people that were on the Chaos wagon, not mine, even if they were to "revert" back to their prior vote, it wouldn't be on me. 2. I think I have made it clear I have no intention of surviving past the first few days of this game and being LHF for scum come limlo.
It does not matter, inherently, the makeup of the people voting me; if I prove myself to not be an option, the assumption is that they will revert to you as you are one of the POE options. Given that most of these people do suspect you, yes, it would be a reversion back from one scumread to another.

In fact, let's look at the VC directly before my wagon took off.There's you and Titus, and then a voter from Alchemist, a voter from you, and a voter from Chaos. Only one person who was on Chaos went on you from this, so it's wrong to suggest the entire wagon moved from Chaos to me at that point.

As for you saying you have no intention being made clear? No, you haven't, because you keep trying to reason with people and get more time for yourself and keep pushing to live. Your actions, despite what you're trying to sell, are at odds with your words.
You are not answering the accusation. Why do you suddenly find it suspicious to act like this when you yourself said it felt meaningless earlier? Why is it suddenly a scumtell now that you are at risk? I understand yo uhave other suspiscions about me but what made you change your view on my attitude to being limmed.
Where did I say it was meaningless? Direct quote, please.
Its also that your claim doesn't make sense with the vote lineup. You claim that the votes on me and shifted onto you, which wasn't the situation at all, we both were/are very likely to be a lim today. The main thing that felt weird about the post was the sense of certainty in the accusation, for me addressing one of the most likely outcomes of today.
I've already been over this regarding the first quote. And now it's that it feels weird that I was certain about it despite... pushing you most of today? And no longer about the 'confusion'?

You're moving the goalpost with "it's also that..." when I point out how ridiculous your first claim is.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Vulture »

Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Vulture »

:/
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Vulture »

Sorry about yesterday.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Vulture »

I feel responsible for Meg getting voted out, in some part.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Vulture »

Like more than just a vote on a wagon.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Vulture »

Today wasn't the best mental day.

Umlaut should claim. I tried to think about it some, was sympathetic for a while because he seemed lost in the game and I felt that but I don't think it's enough to not vote him when his absence is conspicuous.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Vulture »

I think so, yeah.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Vulture »

GG.

I found this game deeply unpleasant, so I left. But it was nice spectating it.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3963 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Vulture »

In post 3956, Prism wrote:
In post 3951, Gamma Emerald wrote:Atp I’m kinda at an “all’s well that ends well” perspective for how I view Koba’s play of outing the PRs, and I’ve already gone over the salient points of the takeaway I wanted in future games during this game
I thought you were in the single best position to nail my slot as scum and was very disappointed that you did not. I did not expect the connection in Lukewarm's 638 to happen so quickly, and that post by Lukewarm was a heavensent gift for you. It should have raised severe redflags for you that I did not immediately dive into your ISO given my 4+ year track record of reading you correctly. I miscalculated and should have been immediately punished for it. Leverage that track record against me and force me to make a difficult decision if I am scum; townread you, or go against that long track record?-and box myself in. Instead it passed with zero notice, and at that point I really started being lazy/disinterested.
In post 3952, Vulture wrote:GG.

I found this game deeply unpleasant, so I left. But it was nice spectating it.
While I intentionally contributed to this, I do recognize that it is questionable to do so. On a personal level you have my sympathy, even if I am more ruthless in-game.
Thanks. I really don't know how to reconcile being in games with that kind of play but I really do appreciate the apology.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”