Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #200) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1851, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1849, HockeyFan wrote:huh? Ok so are you just scum and was i right in saying that Titus's claim is real? Is it really {Gpa/T3} + DBG lol
ur poe doesn't make sense.

i do believe titus claim here.

u come out and say that i could be scum because i antipicated a guilty on dgb, then say im scum with dgb because i had u as "presumptive" guilty.

i think i didnt get roleblocked. and the last scum is probably hockey + dgb / t3

see this poe makes more sense
How does it not make sense bruh. I said I thought u were gonna do that because town would be like "yea sure lets condemm the guilty cuz we believe gpa". Also, Im not saying you're scum with dbg cuz of your guility on me, its cuz if you're scum with t3, I'm gona eat a sock.

I never said you're scum because you had me as a "presumptive" guilty, i think you're scum cuz u DO have me as a "guilty" and thats simply not true
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #201) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1854, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1741, HockeyFan wrote:Fuck
In post 1742, HockeyFan wrote:is my towncore wrong
u posted this at the same time. i dont think this is a good soft.

u said in my pov, "fuck, is my town core wrong? " which has no info regarding ur role
I didnt want to be make it too obvious, Theres a reason its 2 different messages btw
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #202) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1852, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1825, HockeyFan wrote:Ftr I havent softed my role much which is my L but I am a one shot even night cop; I used N2 on Gamma :\
In post 1850, HockeyFan wrote:i did soft a bit in btw. I was mad that Gamma was dead since I just wasted a check
lol what
emphasis on "havent softed much"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #203) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1858, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1855, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1849, HockeyFan wrote:huh? Ok so are you just scum and was i right in saying that Titus's claim is real? Is it really {Gpa/T3} + DBG lol

u come out and say that i could be scum because i antipicated a guilty on dgb, then say im scum with dgb because i had u as "presumptive" guilty.

i think i didnt get roleblocked. and the last scum is probably hockey + dgb / t3

How does it not make sense bruh. I said I thought u were gonna do that because town would be like "yea sure lets condemm the guilty cuz we believe gpa". Also, Im not saying you're scum with dbg cuz of your guility on me, its cuz if you're scum with t3, I'm gona eat a sock.

I never said you're scum because you had me as a "presumptive" guilty, i think you're scum cuz u DO have me as a "guilty" and thats simply not true
i could have been roleblocked idk .

this is a non themed game so all messages probably will be the same

i cant quote it by word by word but it said something along the lines of my actions not going thru because soemthing interefered with it
you are so flip floppy lol? Why do u suddenly think u could be rbed when a post ago u said "i think i didnt get roleblocked" and had me as your top scum.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #204) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1859, GrandpaMo wrote:

im never scum with t3 idk why u keep bringing that shit world up. u also thought i was scum with kop xD lol . out of all the people u should be either pushing dgb here or t3.

im down for a dgb kill unless the team is literally hockey + std. i wanna hear more from std. also post is hilarious because that should me hella town there. after kop flipping town.
Dude, I just said its very unlikely/close to impossible you 2 are scum. What does me pairing u with kop have to do with anything. And no, Im not pushing the people u tell me to lol. I cant push DBG rn cuz it havent posted.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #205) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1862, T3 wrote:Hockey: T3 locktown
Also Hockey: One scum in T3/Grandpa
LOL that was before the pr claims
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #206) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1865, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1860, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1858, GrandpaMo wrote:

i could have been roleblocked idk .

this is a non themed game so all messages probably will be the same

i cant quote it by word by word but it said something along the lines of my actions not going thru because soemthing interefered with it
you are so flip floppy lol? Why do u suddenly think u could be rbed when a post ago u said "i think i didnt get roleblocked" and had me as your top scum.
do not fucking maniouplate the semantics of the sentence. i said "I COULD have been" meaning there is a possibility. all my posts literlaly have brought you up in a world where u are cop but ur claim literally is a shitty basic level 1 claim so like i said u are MOST LIKELY mafia. WHICH STILL IMPLIES ALWAYS 100% A POSSBILITY u being town. do not take words out of my mouth.
do not fucking maniouplate the semantics of the sentence. i said "I COULD have been" meaning there is a possibility. all my posts literlaly have brought you up in a world where u are cop but ur claim literally is a shitty basic level 1 claim so like i said u are MOST LIKELY mafia. WHICH STILL IMPLIES ALWAYS 100% A POSSBILITY u being town. do not take words out of my mouth.

Bro, none of your recent posts have brought up the possibillity of me being cop lol. u still have and continue to have me as your top scum. Also, the implication of u thinking i could be 100% town isnt shown here :|.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #207) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1867, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1864, HockeyFan wrote:

im never scum with t3 idk why u keep bringing that shit world up. u also thought i was scum with kop xD lol . out of all the people u should be either pushing dgb here or t3.

im down for a dgb kill unless the team is literally hockey + std. i wanna hear more from std. also post is hilarious because that should me hella town there. after kop flipping town.
Dude, I just said its very unlikely/close to impossible you 2 are scum. What does me pairing u with kop have to do with anything. And no, Im not pushing the people u tell me to lol. I cant push DBG rn cuz it havent posted.

what??? why TF ARE U FLIP FLOPPY. u litearlly just said "me/t3 + dgb" which implies dgb is alwyas ur second scum LOL
YES CAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO PUSH SOMEONE NOT IN THREAD. RIGHT NOW, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SOLVE WITHIN {T3,YOU}
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #208) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1870, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1867, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1864, HockeyFan wrote:

what??? why TF ARE U FLIP FLOPPY. u litearlly just said "me/t3 + dgb" which implies dgb is alwyas ur second scum LOL
lemme add on to this. u said that i could be with t3 and u would eat a sock if i was. the same thing about me is questioning ur allingment if i got roleblocked instead. like stop being a hypocrite and play the game from a non egotisical pov. and it u pairing with kop proves that u have bad reads m8 xD
I dont rememeber you questioning my alligment like ....ever? Also, if you're using "omg you have bad reads" as a defense to get me to stop pushing u, thats not happening any time soon chief
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #209) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I. just. said. your. partner. is. DGB.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #210) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

1824- before my claim LOL
1827/1828- You said it could fuck up with your guilty but still arabitaliy decided that its true
1847- You saying you could have been roleblocked isnt saying you think im town
1858- it leads to nowhere lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #211) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1877, GrandpaMo wrote:UR SO CONTRADICITNG . I THOUGHT I WAS BAD.

PLS REST OF MY TOWNS MATES. PLS TELL ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY AND SEE HOCKEY"s HORRIBLE PROGRESSION FROM THIS INTERACTION
Only horrible cuz it includes you. Dude i have been saying for most of this day that the scum team is {Gpa/t3} + DGB
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #212) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

to 1875, what tf is that supposed to prove?? Just because you arent scum with kop doesnt mean u cant be scum with soemone else like ???
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #213) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1879, T3 wrote:
In post 1866, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1862, T3 wrote:Hockey: T3 locktown
Also Hockey: One scum in T3/Grandpa
LOL that was before the pr claims
And why is my pr claim scummy?
Because I dont think there can be so many prs in a mini normal(those prs being strong too), Titus's is the only one i believe
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #214) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1887, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1881, HockeyFan wrote:

PLS REST OF MY TOWNS MATES. PLS TELL ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY AND SEE HOCKEY"s HORRIBLE PROGRESSION FROM THIS INTERACTION
Only horrible cuz it includes you. Dude i have been saying for most of this day that the scum team is {Gpa/t3} + DGB
SO U FUCKING ADMIT THAT ITS HORRIBLE?????

WTF IS THIS SHTI.
no, im saying u only think its horrible cuz it includes u
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #215) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1884, GrandpaMo wrote:

BUT U LITERALLY CONTINUE TO DEFLECT OF DGB AND CONTINUE TO SAY WE DONT VOTE DGB TODAY LIEK WHAT WHCIH MAKES ME THINK DGB + T3 are paired
and u keep ignoring that i dont want to vote DBG rn cuz they havent posted in thread and I want to solve betwene you/T3 first
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #216) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1890, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1885, HockeyFan wrote:to 1875, what tf is that supposed to prove?? Just because you arent scum with kop doesnt mean u cant be scum with soemone else like ???
o. m. g.

hockey u litearlly fucking said yestyerday ai could be scum with kop and i was saying u literally used that to fucking push me omg . pls understand and stop beingignewignweigwenwinwermwrwref kewof,mewoifmewifwe

damm! what a crazy world we live in. Grandpa gets outed by me pairing him with a town! Also kop/you pairing was before all this pr claim shit hapend lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #217) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1893, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1891, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1884, GrandpaMo wrote:

BUT U LITERALLY CONTINUE TO DEFLECT OF DGB AND CONTINUE TO SAY WE DONT VOTE DGB TODAY LIEK WHAT WHCIH MAKES ME THINK DGB + T3 are paired
and u keep ignoring that i dont want to vote DBG rn cuz they havent posted in thread and I want to solve betwene you/T3 first
BUT HOCLKEY U LITERALLY SAY THERE Is 5050 SCUM BETWEEN ME BUT 100 PERCENT SCUM IN DGB??? LIKE WHAHTUWEHUEh PLS
Ok, Im having an anysurem reading gpa posts, i am dipping, good night, and please condemm gpa

Also, the 100 percent is RIGHT NOW before they have made any posts. The read can change if they do post. Also, its easier to figure u 2s alligment cuz you/t3 are in thread rn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #218) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Becuase one of yours/grandpas claim is fake and that is a given. Im thinking more and more that its just gpa tbh, but this guy is on crack as either alligment so im gonna sort him tmr with a fresh mind, but tbh hes probs scum here

Anyways, gn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #219) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1899, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1896, HockeyFan wrote:Ok, Im having an anysurem reading gpa posts, i am dipping, good night, and please condemm gpa
they litearlly said im 5050 with t3 but have dgb as outted scum but refuse to vote them. i still dont understand that shit.

im gonna take a break here before i fucking melt down again
Looks like you're the one thats not reading :P

im solving u guys cuz its easier to solve active players alligments like holy shit
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #220) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1903, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1901, HockeyFan wrote:Becuase one of yours/grandpas claim is fake and that is a given. Im thinking more and more that its just gpa tbh, but this guy is on crack as either alligment so im gonna sort him tmr with a fresh mind, but tbh hes probs scum here

Anyways, gn
why dont i just have guilty on dgb and go for the easy mc ?
because i called u out on it ... before u could do it?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Lol I hate this game. Ok so Ig titus/DBG are both town here since STD's scum. I still also believe one of t3/gpa are scum

VOTE: STD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1945, T3 wrote:Hockey is confscum vote him
Why
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:04 am

Post by HockeyFan »

alright so team is STD/GPA

Gpa claims his role and hints he has a guilty on one of three players(This is of course to keep his options open)
Gpa cant claim a gulity on DBG soo he claims a gulity on me.
That made Grandpa pretty much outed scum
Then STD comes along and claims cop so it makes it easier for Gpa to condemm me.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1957, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why can't Goa claim a guilty on me?
You know why? Cuz I called him out on it before he could do it. Also, he would probs gotten your vote too, so for him as scum its -EV to claim a guilty on You because he gets both mine and yours(probably) votes. Instead, he claims a gulity on me so at most he gets 1 vote unless you find him scum, but again its not 2 guaranteed votes compared to the first scenario. Mafia's job is to get as much people on thier side. him claiming a guilty on u would have brought less ppl on his side
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #225) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1954, GrandpaMo wrote:there is so many stuff leading hcokey to be scum lol. like they are not even talking and promised to reread me again and havent done so and just went off by the cop cc lol. i think hockey is scum that fucked up and is getting bussed rn
Oh what am i reading now? I dont need to re read anything lol, the teams outed to me. I explained why you/std are the scum team here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #226) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1959, T3 wrote:
In post 1958, Titus wrote:
In post 1950, GrandpaMo wrote:i feel like we do so good as town lol. like idk i just feel that duo play. maybe play hydra some day??!? pog
I'm in. We'll have to talk timing as I likely have RL in November.
interesting
Why is that interesting to you?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #227) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:50 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1967, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1955, HockeyFan wrote:alright so team is STD/GPA

Gpa claims his role and hints he has a guilty on one of three players(This is of course to keep his options open)
Then STD comes along and claims cop so it makes it easier for Gpa to condemm me.
ok that literally makes no sense. u had bad reads this whole game and thats because u came from a scum mindset. i understand the std read.

but my role litearlly makes sense for the guilty on u.

if hockey pairs me and std up and im town and std know themselves are town then there std should always think hockey is scum because std is town from their own persepctive
???????

How does your role making "sense" make u town all of a sudden. it doesnt, also why are u discredting my reads as being "bad" or from a 'scum mindset". u legit have the same type of reads with one of the cop claims being mafia , and in your case t3 being scum which is ???.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #228) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1971, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1963, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. I don't care either way.
go back on where i claimed. i signled that it was hockey who was my guilty. i already hard cleared u when u claimed vt. what scum does that. it just makes no idelogical sense for scum to push u regardless if u were to assume i am scum as hockey is doing now.

now what if i said my guilty was on you dgb? then we would have the same arguement here, hockey would just argue that i am just tryna MC you. -- so i just pretain to that information as a fallacy and null // nai.

i was the only one yesterday pushing and advocating for a person on the wagon >> then i choose someone that was on the wagon, hockeyfan at night when i could have just chosen marci or kop the other night

look at post this is where i stood against the dgb claim and claimed the guilty on hockey in post 1847. ALSO! You do realize i wasn't quick to say hockey 100% scum -- i took the time to look at a world where hockey is town and i could have been roleblocked which is a plausble world when playing a setup with at least 1 cop in there. scum!me just pushes hockey there.
WIFOM!! holy shit this post is all WIFOM lol.
Btw in the first part of post, gpa just outlined why he didnt push DBG as scum lol.
Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
You werent quick to say me scum for a quick 2 posts lol. Again, you are pushing me, so outing as scum again?!? :lol: damm
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #229) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Well, looks like your fallback lim is T3 lol, nice. Grandpa is never town here lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #230) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1981, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1975, HockeyFan wrote:

ok that literally makes no sense. u had bad reads this whole game and thats because u came from a scum mindset. i understand the std read.

if hockey pairs me and std up and im town and std know themselves are town then there std should always think hockey is scum because std is town from their own persepctive
???????

How does your role making "sense" make u town all of a sudden. it doesnt, also why are u discredting my reads as being "bad" or from a 'scum mindset". u legit have the same type of reads with one of the cop claims being mafia , and in your case t3 being scum which is ???.
ok actually sorry i retract. im coming from a bias perspective. i keep thinking to myself like im cleared from ur pov. even tho i should be lol

but i forgot that you have me in the poe from ur perseptvie.

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

i dont think i am ever alligned with t3 here so i will remove that from the plasubile worlds fmypov

t3 + std
grandpa + std

std is in both of ur worlds makes sense why u are pushing them. ok i understand you now.

that just took a while for me to comprehnd u and again i apologize for looking at this from a biased perspective
U really thought u claiming a guilty on me meant you're cleared in my world? LMFAO what
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #231) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1984, GrandpaMo wrote:also hockey i can fucking easily pocket tf out of titus and dgb and get the fucking town to vote you. so be quiet.

u are so mislimmable for scum -- ur lucky im doubting my self as town.
Arent u thats what you're doing rn anyways?(ie: pocketing Titus(and DBG partially)

Also, sure w/e, u wanting to condemm T3 makes sense from your persepctive but t3 is never the lim today at least in my perspective
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #232) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1985, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1983, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1981, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1975, HockeyFan wrote:

???????

ok actually sorry i retract. im coming from a bias perspective. i keep thinking to myself like im cleared from ur pov. even tho i should be lol

but i forgot that you have me in the poe from ur perseptvie.

even with that

you have

grandpa / std / t3

grandpa + t3
t3 + std
grandpa + std

i dont think i am ever alligned with t3 here so i will remove that from the plasubile worlds fmypov

t3 + std
grandpa + std

std is in both of ur worlds makes sense why u are pushing them. ok i understand you now.

that just took a while for me to comprehnd u and again i apologize for looking at this from a biased perspective
U really thought u claiming a guilty on me meant you're cleared in my world? LMFAO what
stop being toxic. why do you think i fucking said u might be town because there is high chance where there is roleblocker in this game and i got roleblocked. but also a chance where you are just outright scum.

im literally tryna give u a chance, but you are not helping at all.
Im not being toxic. Stop pushing your agenda. Also, if u think theres a high chance theres a roleblocker, why is there also a high chance you think im scum lol

Also, giving me a chance is a bit of strech imo. U are basically tring STD rn lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #233) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1990, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1986, GrandpaMo wrote:Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
then explain why im paired with std? std was on that wagon and you say they are scum? they are too many little bit of contradcations you do there and there.

why doesn't scum just push kop there? they obviously did. why does scum me defend someone that could easily be mislimmed by the whole town + scum.

look at post
1. You're indirectly paired with STD because STD is claiming a role that is a cop. The wagon is NOT relevant to why I sr them
2. To get town cred, duh cuz there was always a chance kop lives because of u defneding them
3. What is post 599 supposed to prove btw?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #234) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:12 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1991, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1988, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1984, GrandpaMo wrote:also hockey i can fucking easily pocket tf out of titus and dgb and get the fucking town to vote you. so be quiet.

Arent u thats what you're doing rn anyways?(ie: pocketing Titus(and DBG partially)

Also, sure w/e, u wanting to condemm T3 makes sense from your persepctive but t3 is never the lim today at least in my perspective
No. I am not voting you. I am not pocketing titus. Titus is town and thats how I see it. DBG is town and that's how I see it. DBG is voting me lol.

My point is that I could have just stayed on you and kept pushing you if I were scum. But that isn't what I am doing. That was my point -- read it.
feels like a pocket.

Your last point is sorta NAI imo since like you're pushing the person u think im paired with anyways so u /still/ think im scum since u tr STD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #235) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:13 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1992, GrandpaMo wrote:
So do you think that is a bit of stretch is town or scum? Does scum!me really do that shit. Look at all the mafia.gg games I have played with you. remember the slumming you use to do to me and I would caps out "WAIT HOCKEY STOP. HOCKEY UR LITERASLLY FUKCING TOWN WHAT R U DOING" all that BS.

That is how it feels right now xD. But in a forumn game. Fwiw, I was usually wrong and you would flip Diva or just mafia lol.
Fourm is different. Also im a bit biased, but the strech is scum lol. And yes, scum!you does legit the wildest shit
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #236) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1995, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1993, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1986, GrandpaMo wrote:Again, choosing a person on the wagon is another scum claim, scum was less likely to be on that wagon at the time so that is a bad thought
then explain why im paired with std? std was on that wagon and you say they are scum? they are too many little bit of contradcations you do there and there.

why doesn't scum just push kop there? they obviously did. why does scum me defend someone that could easily be mislimmed by the whole town + scum.

look at post
1. You're indirectly paired with STD because STD is claiming a role that is a cop. The wagon is NOT relevant to why I sr them
2. To get town cred, duh cuz there was always a chance kop lives because of u defneding them
1. That is because you only believe you are only in a world where there is one cop. And one cop only.
2. This is just Wifom -- but let me refute this real quick. I was the only one defending them. That means my other mafia partner would have been voting them. Why don't I vote with my partner? To dissociate or because I am single alone PR. If I am scum > I defend them >> Don't Provide Justification for defense. If I am town > I defend them >> I provide Justification for defense. Which I did. And I reiterated it on my claim post.
3. I already explained this earlier. Not gonna talk about it again. ISO me and figure it out.
1. Why do you think 2 cops can exist?
2. Ok
3. Where?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #237) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1998, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1994, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1991, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1988, HockeyFan wrote:

No. I am not voting you. I am not pocketing titus. Titus is town and thats how I see it. DBG is town and that's how I see it. DBG is voting me lol.

My point is that I could have just stayed on you and kept pushing you if I were scum. But that isn't what I am doing. That was my point -- read it.
feels like a pocket.

Your last point is sorta NAI imo since like you're pushing the person u think im paired with anyways so u /still/ think im scum since u tr STD

Nah. It is AI because this is possible Elo. That means scum is probably looking for a miscondemn here -- My point still stands.

Does mafia bus? Yes, probably. We can analyze the Galron voters later if we want to. And look at that interaction with you and T3.

Also the truth does not equal pocketing. It is true that me and Titus has been playing a very intuitative playstyle and their playstyle is very dynamic // unique as a PR; therefore I suggested to Hydra. Again that isn't my point. I said that I could have pocketed them into voting you. I am no longer voting you. I could and can get everyone to vote you tho if I were scum tho.
Yep and you're looking for a miscondem in t3 :0
In post 1999, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1997, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1995, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1993, HockeyFan wrote:

look at post
1. That is because you only believe you are only in a world where there is one cop. And one cop only.
2. This is just Wifom -- but let me refute this real quick. I was the only one defending them. That means my other mafia partner would have been voting them. Why don't I vote with my partner? To dissociate or because I am single alone PR. If I am scum > I defend them >> Don't Provide Justification for defense. If I am town > I defend them >> I provide Justification for defense. Which I did. And I reiterated it on my claim post.
3. I already explained this earlier. Not gonna talk about it again. ISO me and figure it out.
1. Why do you think 2 cops can exist?
2. Ok
3. Where?

1. I am not saying there is 100% chance ther eis 2 cops. I am just saying there is a world there is. And that world only aquaits if you think me + T3 is scum together or you don't think DGB is town. Which then you can pair DGB with either me or T3.

2. Lol -- You know I am right, that's why you have nothing to say.

3. I brought it up in post 1859. And we had a whole argument about it. How come you forgot?
1. I really dont know what thats supposed to mean. But yes I believe this is only a 1 cop game
2. Because its a bunch of bs tbh. You have all the reasons in the world to not vote with your partners cuz of disaccoiating
3. How does that make u town lol what. How does u saying "lol watch kop be afk mafia that mafia have to bus" make u town after a town kop flip. If you except me to remember smth that happend almost over 48 hours and 200 posts away then idk what to say man
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #238) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Ok theres 2 worlds here

1. Grandpa coming in to d4 to push me/claim a gulity on me, STD claiming cop to make it easier for gpa to lim me. Then the next day(irl) starts setting his eyes on T3 as a fallback lim until STD comes to call me scum more so he has an execuse to vote me

2. The team is STD/T3 and gpas just on crack as always. Ngl i might vote STD here lol

Im inclined to believe world 1 here but i will give it time
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #239) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Because i dont believe there can be 2 cops in this setup. STD/Gpa can exist as can STD/T3
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #240) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

VOTE: STD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #241) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2011, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2006, HockeyFan wrote:Ok theres 2 worlds here

1. Grandpa coming in to d4 to push me/claim a gulity on me, STD claiming cop to make it easier for gpa to lim me. Then the next day(irl) starts setting his eyes on T3 as a fallback lim until STD comes to call me scum more so he has an execuse to vote me

2. The team is STD/T3 and gpas just on crack as always. Ngl i might vote STD here lol

Im inclined to believe world 1 here but i will give it time
hockey we both know that std is literally the most passive player from this playerlist

how are they ever going to influence my actions on u lol :lol: :lol:

like i said before. i didnt have to fall back and lim std if i really wanted to.

i could just claim guulty on u and wait it out . no need to retract and do all that crazy bullshit where i come up with fucking theorieis on why ur town. if im scum in that world then i iwll be cracked as scum lol

but i think ur just really paranoid here.
1. Cuz of night chat
2. cuz hes your partner :)
3. did u retract tho?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #242) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

oh shit this VC might actually be super telling lmfao
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #243) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

????? why would both mafia claim same pr wtf
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #244) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2020, GrandpaMo wrote:lol is std scum ? or is it just dgb + hockey??

why isnt this being hammered.

i wanna lowkey place my vote now.
i really want to know what kinds of drugs u took if u think there are 4 prs in this f6 lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #245) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

did we really go through whole that bs interaction just for u to think its t3/std? Lol why does this happen every fucking game
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #246) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2028, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2026, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2020, GrandpaMo wrote:lol is std scum ? or is it just dgb + hockey??

why isnt this being hammered.

i wanna lowkey place my vote now.
i really want to know what kinds of drugs u took if u think there are 4 prs in this f6 lol
so do u think its t3 + std now?
Std + t3/gpa. Im not sure about the 2nd scum rn, but STD is cofnriemd scum to me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #247) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2038, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2029, HockeyFan wrote:did we really go through whole that bs interaction just for u to think its t3/std? Lol why does this happen every fucking game
it wasn't bs btw i was just schooling u on how to play good town if u are town.
ok lol, yea as if your town play is a masterclass or anythign XD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #248) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2041, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2040, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2038, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2029, HockeyFan wrote:did we really go through whole that bs interaction just for u to think its t3/std? Lol why does this happen every fucking game
it wasn't bs btw i was just schooling u on how to play good town if u are town.
ok lol, yea as if your town play is a masterclass or anythign XD
no...

my town play is good.

i have been really the only one who has trying this game to solve.

i literally am the only one who tried to solve the setup. find pairs and possibilities while everyone just does nothing. then you have dgb random voting and then you push me.

why do you think i get frustrated? its becuase like im doing all this fucking work and sometimes i feel like im carrying the game. i called out galron as mafia. i called out kop as town.

and then layout what we should do for the best mechanical play.

then actually try to solve the setup and what worlds we could be in. im the only one who brought in a world of 4 and a world of 2 when it wasn't necessary to.

im the only one who listed out all the possible pairs from both perspecitives giving an unbaised approach to the game.

pls i deeserve a nomination for this amaizng town play.

ik im soundng cocky but its just eh i feel like i deserve it
no...

my town play is good.

i have been really the only one who has trying this game to solve.

i literally am the only one who tried to solve the setup. find pairs and possibilities while everyone just does nothing. then you have dgb random voting and then you push me.

why do you think i get frustrated? its becuase like im doing all this fucking work and sometimes i feel like im carrying the game. i called out galron as mafia. i called out kop as town.

and then layout what we should do for the best mechanical play.

then actually try to solve the setup and what worlds we could be in. im the only one who brought in a world of 4 and a world of 2 when it wasn't necessary to.

im the only one who listed out all the possible pairs from both perspecitives giving an unbaised approach to the game.

pls i deeserve a nomination for this amaizng town play.

ik im soundng cocky but its just eh i feel like i deserve it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #249) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Just hammer STD the scum :^)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”