Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon | Game Over!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon | Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mini Normal 2236 | Lemon Demon

Moderator:
|
Backup moderator(please contact them if I fall off the face of the earth):
implosion
Setup designed by: Something_Smart Reviewed by: mastina

Player List:
  1. Alchemist21
  2. T3
  3. House
  4. MargotRosa
  5. Salsabil Faria
  6. Titus
  7. Shrek
  8. SirCakez
  9. Little Green Wheels
  10. DrippingGoofball
  11. Not_Mafia
  12. ChaosOmega
  13. Wisdom
    i am an alternate account
asterisk = prod, strike = replaced

alive players:
  1. Titus,
    Mafia Compulsive Fruit Vendor
aliven't players:
  1. Little Green Wheels,
    Mafia Strongman
    - limmed d1
  2. Wisdom,
    Vanilla Townie
    - nightkilled n1
  3. Alchemist21,
    Mafia Compulsive Fruit Vendor
    - limmed d2
  4. ChaosOmega,
    Town Ninja Doctor
    - nightkilled n2
  5. SirCakez,
    Vanilla Townie
    - limmed d3
  6. T3,
    Town Motion Detector
    - nightkilled n3
  7. DrippingGoofball,
    Town Backup Motion Detector
    - limmed d4
  8. Salsabil Faria,
    Vanilla Townie
    - nightkilled n4
  9. Shrek,
    Vanilla Townie
    - limmed d5
  10. MargotRosa,
    Town Neighborizer
    - nightkilled n5
  11. House,
    Vanilla Townie
    - limmed d6
  12. Not_Mafia,
    Vanilla Townie
    - endgamed d6

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
Living PlayersHouse
Titus
Not_Mafia(replaces NM)

LinksDay 6: Post #1351
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:47 am, edited 29 times in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Rules

shamelessly stolen
inspired by plotinus' schadd_'s and Datisi's rulesets.

the TL;DR:

~ day 1: 10 days. days 2+: 7 days. nights: 1 day
~ Majority eliminates - no majority at deadline = sleep
~ 36 hour before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
~ if you want to replace out, pm me.
~ be NICE
~ I have some special rules that are not so common on all rulesets, please read to make sure you do not break them.

The Basics:

~ follow all site rules.
~ my mod color is
blue
. you can use it if you want, just don't attempt to impersonate me.
~ you may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads i have created for this purpose. you may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
~
if you wish to replace out, pm me, do not request replacement in thread.
do not discuss your reasons for replacing out publicly. do not threaten to replace out or tell other players to replace out. if you have any concerns that a player should be replaced, pm me.
~ do not quote pm's from the mod at all, either real or fabricated. this includes specific timestamps. paraphrasing is acceptable.
~
don’t be a dick.
this is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. attack the play not the player. if your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. if you do not stop, i will tell you to stop. if you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced.
~ play to win. seriously claiming scum with another player is against the rules. i will judge what counts as serious - don't toe the line.
~
The only allowed media is embed content, or links to uneditable content. For example, vocaroos and pastebins are not allowed to be linked to in the thread.

~ I have strict rules on OGI - If it involves a mechanic that is not part of the game, such as replacement, concession, reporting someone, blacklisting another player, etc, you may not bring it up in game unless the context requires it(only applies to replacements) If you wish to report or blacklist a player, please do so after the game is over, or in the dead chat if you are both in there at end of game. Concessions and replacements should be strictly handled in private communication and not alluded to in thread.

~ if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to pm me.

Days and Voting:

~ day 1 lasts up to 10 real-life days. days 2+ last up to 7 real-life days.
~ extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
~ votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: DkKoba or
vote: DkKoba
. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. unvotes are nice but not required. type [
v]datisi[
/v] to vote and [
uv]datisi[
/uv] to unvote.
~ you can use nicknames when voting, as long as it is clear who you're referring to.
~ if i think it’s a vote, it’s a vote.
~ days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to execute somebody.
~ if a majority is not reached at deadline, the player with the most votes at the time will be eliminated. If there is a tie, the player who received that number of votes first will be eliminated. If there are no votes throughout the day, the mafia team will be allowed to privately select a player to eliminate.
~ twilight begins when a majority is reached and lasts until i lock the thread. you're still alive until i flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
~ it takes (100% of living players + 1) votes to execute the moderator.

Activity and V/LA:

~ you must post at least once every 36 hours or i will prod you. you then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or i will replace you. if you come back before i find a replacement, you can stay.
~ if i have to prod you for the fourth time, i will automatically start searching for a replacement.
~ players can request me to prod somebody early. this will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod.
~ if you need to be absent for longer than 36 hours, you should declare
v/la
in bold in the thread like this: [
b]
@mod: I will be v/la until thursday
[
/b]. while you are v/la, you will be nudged once every 60 hours. two nudges equals one prod. if you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of v/la status, you will be replaced.
~ a naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. to avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; datisi is still scum."
~ if a player was due for a prod when a dayphase ends, they will be required to check in during the night phase by the 24 hour mark and will be replaced if they do not respond.

Nights and Night Actions:

~ nights last 48 hours.
~ the night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
~ you may submit actions via pm. if you have a scum pt or a notes pt, you may also submit your actions there. if the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. you can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
~ if i don't hear from you about your night actions, i'll pm you 8 hours before the deadline. this doesn't count as a prod. if i still don't hear from you, you will take no action.

Miscellaneous:

~ let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. you may draft posts in your notes pt if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. you may not directly quote from the notes pt. you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
~ in addition to the above, you may not discuss the existence of notes PTs with other players, even if it is not your own PT. In the context of the game, the notes PT does not exist. The only exception that exists here is when a post is made that links to a private topic by accident, one may claim it is from their notes PT. That is the only exception to this rule.
~ provable randomness is against the rules. saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org screenshots is not.
~ no hard to read / extremely small text. cryptography is forbidden. breadcrumbing is okay.
~ using scripts to alter or hide another player's posts is not allowed.
~ pretending to break rules will bear the same consequences as actually breaking them
~ the mod may make mistakes. minor errors (such as a mistake in the vote count) can be pointed out in-thread. for bigger errors, please pm me.
~ angleshooting the rules is also against the rules. If you are trying to circumvent a rule via a technicality, it won't fly, and you will still receive a warning.
~ i reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as i see fit. you will be notified if this happens.

Setup Information:

~ this is a Normal game.
~ any and all private topics will be open at all times
~ all public info about the setup is in the next post. If you have any questions, message me PRIVATELY.
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Public Setup Information~Multitasking is OFF
~Daytalk is ON
~The mafia consists of
two Multitasking Compulsive Fruit Vendors
and a
Strongman

~at least 1 player has received a Vanilla Townie PM, example below[/area][/b]

Vanilla TownieWelcome, DkKoba, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.
The game thread is here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87588.
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Role PMs going out now. Once I receive 11/13 confirmations, I will start the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

All role PMs have been sent out. Current confirmations: (11/13)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.0

Really Cool Wig - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(13): SirCakez, Little Green Wheels, i am an alternate account, House, Titus, Alchemist21, MargotRosa, DrippingGoofball, T3, Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, Shrek, Not_Mafia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline ends in: (expired on 2021-09-19 06:37:43).

The remaining players who have not confirmed have (expired on 2021-09-10 06:37:43) to confirm.[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

A reminder to all that talk around replacement is disallowed. This is considered OGI and may result in warnings or modkills based on severity. Be mindful of this rule going forward - thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 98, Titus wrote:
VLA Sept 17th through the 20th
noted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.1

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Lemon Demon

SirCakez
(2): T3, Titus
Little Green Wheels
(2): DrippingGoofball, Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
(2): ChaosOmega, House
Shrek
(2): i am an alternate account, Alchemist21
(1): Shrek
House
(1): SirCakez
Titus
(1): Little Green Wheels
T3
(1): MargotRosa

Not Voting
(1): Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
All players have confirmed! Remember no OGI please![/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.3

Word Disassociation - Lemon Demon

Little Green Wheels
(3): Salsabil Faria, House, ChaosOmega
SirCakez
Shrek
House
MargotRosa
ChaosOmega
(1): DrippingGoofball
Not_Mafia

Not Voting

Mod notes:
Titus and House VL/A 17/9-20/9
If any votes are missed, let me know - I am using an automated vote counter.[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.4

Ode To Crayola - Lemon Demon

SirCakez
Little Green Wheels
(2): Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega
T3
(2): House, Shrek
Shrek
House
ChaosOmega
Not_Mafia

Not Voting

Mod notes:
If any votes are missed, let me know - I am using an automated vote counter.[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am an alternate account has requested replacement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 542, DkKoba wrote:
i am an alternate account has requested replacement.
Wisdom replaces i am an alternate account
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.5

Knife Fight - Lemon Demon

Little Green Wheels
(5): Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, T3, Wisdom, Titus
T3
(2): Shrek, Little Green Wheels
Wisdom
(2): House, DrippingGoofball
Alchemist21
DrippingGoofball
Shrek
(1): Alchemist21
Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Mod notes:
If any votes are missed, let me know - I am using an automated vote counter.
I edited a couple of posts that were votes for iaaa to better be detected by the vote counter.[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.6

Bad Idea - Lemon Demon

Little Green Wheels
(6): Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, T3, Titus, Shrek, House
SirCakez
(1): Wisdom
Alchemist21
Wisdom
T3
DrippingGoofball
Shrek
Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 1.FINAL

Touch Tone Telephone - Lemon Demon

Little Green Wheels
(7): Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, T3, Titus, Shrek, House, Not_Mafia HAMMERED
SirCakez
(2): Wisdom, DrippingGoofball
Alchemist21
DrippingGoofball
T3
Shrek

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Mod notes:
If any votes are missed, let me know - I am using an automated vote counter.
A hammer has been achieved.[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Little Green Wheels has been eliminated. They were:

Mafia StrongmanWelcome, Little Green Wheels, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Mafia Strongman.
Your partners are [redacted]. You share a private topic ( [redacted] ) that you may talk in at any time while you are alive, and you share a factional kill that one of your members may carry out each night.

If you carry out the factional kill, it cannot be prevented by any means.

You win when the mafia control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Night 1 begins now. Please submit your action by the deadline. Day 2 begins in (expired on 2021-09-13 17:57:22).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wisdom has been unalived!
They were:
Vanilla TownieWelcome, Wisdom, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

placeholder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.0

Eighth Wonder - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(11): SirCakez, House, Titus, Alchemist21, T3, DrippingGoofball, MargotRosa, Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, Shrek, Not_Mafia

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Mod notes:
Titus and House VL/A 17/9-20/9[/area]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 2 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-09-20 18:15:01).
Alive players may post now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.1

I've Got Some Falling to Do - Lemon Demon

Alchemist21
(4): House, Titus, SirCakez, Shrek
SirCakez
(1): T3

Not Voting
(6): Alchemist21, MargotRosa, DrippingGoofball, Salsabil Faria, ChaosOmega, Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.2

Lawnmower - Lemon Demon

Alchemist21
(4): SirCakez, Shrek, ChaosOmega, House
SirCakez
ChaosOmega

Not Voting
(4): Salsabil Faria, MargotRosa, Not_Mafia, DrippingGoofball

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.3

Two Trucks - Lemon Demon

Alchemist21
(5): SirCakez, Shrek, ChaosOmega, House, T3
SirCakez
(1): Titus
ChaosOmega

Not Voting
(4): Salsabil Faria, MargotRosa, Not_Mafia, DrippingGoofball

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.FINAL

Spiral of Ants - Lemon Demon

Alchemist21
(6): SirCakez, Shrek, ChaosOmega, T3, DrippingGoofball, House HAMMERED
SirCakez
ChaosOmega

Not Voting
(3): Salsabil Faria, MargotRosa, Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Alchemist21 has been eliminated. They were:

Mafia Multitasking Compulsive Fruit VendorWelcome, Alchemist21, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Mafia Multitasking Compulsive Fruit Vendor.
Your partners are [redacted]. You share a private topic ([redacted]) that you may talk in at any time while you are alive, and you share a factional kill that one of your members may carry out each night.

Each night, you must target another player. That player will be informed that they received a piece of fruit.
You may take multiple different actions in the same night. This includes using a personal action and a factional kill at the same time.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Night 2 begins now. All actions are due by the deadline which is in (expired on 2021-09-15 22:46:26).

Anyone who did not have any posts during Day 2 will be also required to do a night check in regardless of what role/alignment they may be. Failure to respond to this message may result in a replacement.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fell asleep early last night, will flip thread after work.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

ChaosOmega has been unalived!
He was:
Town Ninja DoctorWelcome, ChaosOmega, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Town Ninja Doctor.

Each night, you may target another player. That player will be protected from one kill.
Your action cannot be detected by any action-investigative ability (Follower, Motion Detector, Role Watcher, Tracker, Voyeur, Watcher).

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 3 begins now.

Votecount 3.0

No Eyed Girl - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(9): SirCakez, House, Titus, T3, MargotRosa, Salsabil Faria, DrippingGoofball, Shrek, Not_Mafia

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-09-23 17:20:06)

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am adding a section about OGI to my ruleset effectively immediately. Please be sure to read it, I will highlight it in a different color.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 3.1

Geeks in Love - Lemon Demon

SirCakez
(3): SirCakez, Shrek, T3
House
Salsabil Faria
(1): House

Not Voting
(4): Titus, Salsabil Faria, Not_Mafia, DrippingGoofball

Day 3 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-09-23 17:20:06)

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf it was a pagetop gross
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 3.FINAL

Jaws - Lemon Demon

SirCakez
(5): SirCakez, Shrek, T3, DrippingGoofball, House HAMMERED
House

Not Voting
(3): Titus, Salsabil Faria, Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
HE WAS IN A MOVIE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT IT'S CALLED JAWS

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

SirCakez has been eliminated.
He was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, SirCakez, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

Night 3 begins now. All actions are due by the deadline which is in (expired on 2021-09-18 22:57:59)

All players who did not post during Day 3 and did not do a night check-in during Night 2 will be required to do a check-in.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

flip incoming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

T3 has been unalived!
He was:
Town Motion DetectorWelcome, T3, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Town Motion Detector.

Each night, you may target another player. You will learn whether you have detected motion on them; you detect motion if your target visits anyone or anyone else visits your target. If your action fails for any reason, you will receive no result.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 4 now begins.

Votecount 4.0

Cabinet Man - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(7): House, Titus, MargotRosa, DrippingGoofball, Salsabil Faria, Shrek, Not_Mafia

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 4 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-09-26 17:22:54)

Mod notes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.1

Bill Watterson - Lemon Demon

DrippingGoofball
(2): Shrek, MargotRosa
House
(1): Salsabil Faria
Shrek

Not Voting
(3): House, Not_Mafia, DrippingGoofball

Mod notes:
The music picks are going to be more 'obscure' from here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.2

The Wiggles Hate Each Other in Real Life - Lemon Demon

DrippingGoofball
(3): MargotRosa, Shrek, House
House
Shrek

Not Voting
(2): Not_Mafia, DrippingGoofball

Mod notes:
The music picks are going to be more 'obscure' from here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Discussion of replacement in a manner meant to encourage another to do so is against
site rules
, and not just my own personal ruleset for games. Please do not do it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.3

Ben Bernanke - Lemon Demon

DrippingGoofball
(2): MargotRosa, Shrek
House
Salsabil Faria
Shrek

Not Voting
(2): House, Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
Remember not to discuss replacments/replacing out.
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.4

123456 Pokemon - Lemon Demon

Titus
(2): House, Shrek
DrippingGoofball
Salsabil Faria
Shrek

Not Voting
(2): Salsabil Faria, Not_Mafia

Mod notes:
Remember not to discuss replacments/replacing out, and be mindful of other players' pronouns.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.FINAL

The Only House That's Not On Fire (Yet) - Lemon Demon

DrippingGoofball
(4): MargotRosa, Salsabil Faria, Shrek, Not_Mafia HAMMERED
Titus
(2): House, DrippingGoofball
Shrek

Not Voting
(0):
None.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

DrippingGoofball has been eliminated.
It was:

Town Backup Motion DetectorWelcome, DrippingGoofball, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Town Backup Motion Detector.

If a Motion Detector dies, then you will gain the following power:
  • Each night, you may target another player. You will learn whether you have detected motion on them; you detect motion if your target visits anyone or anyone else visits your target. If your action fails for any reason, you will receive no result.

Night 4 begins now. All actions are due by the deadline which is in (expired on 2021-09-23 13:17:47)
A reminder that it is possible to request a fast night as per my rules if every living player indicates their desire to do so.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Salsabil Faria has been unalived!
She was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Salsabil Faria, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 5 now begins.

Votecount 5.0

Indie Cindy & the Lo-Fi Lullabies - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(5): Titus, MargotRosa, House, Shrek, Not_Mafia

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.

Day 5 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-09-30 17:15:10)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 5.FINAL

Redesign Your Logo - Lemon Demon

Shrek
(3): MargotRosa, House, Not_Mafia HAMMERED
House

Not Voting

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Shrek has been eliminated.
They were:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Shrek, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

Night 5 begins now. All actions are due by the deadline which is in (expired on 2021-09-26 17:23:58)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

MargotRosa has been unalived!
She was:

Town NeighborizerWelcome, MargotRosa, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Town Neighborizer.

Each night, you may target another player. That player will be added to your neighborhood, where you and anyone in it who is alive may discuss at any time.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 6 now begins.

Votecount 6.0

Lifetime Achievement Award - Lemon Demon

Not Voting
(3): House, Titus, Not_Mafia

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to eliminate.

Day 6 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-10-03 18:44:24)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 6.1

Everybody Loves Raymond - Lemon Demon

House
Titus

Not Voting

Day 6 deadline ends in (expired on 2021-10-03 18:44:24)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 6.FINAL

I Earn My Life - Lemon Demon

House
(2): Titus, Not_Mafia HAMMERED
Titus

Game is over. A win condition has been achieved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

House has been eliminated.
He was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, House, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

A win condition has been achieved.

Not_Mafia has been endgamed.
He was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Not_Mafia, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

Titus survives and wins
She was:

Mafia Multitasking Compulsive Fruit VendorWelcome, Titus, to Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon! Your role is
Mafia Multitasking Compulsive Fruit Vendor.
Your partners are Alchemist21,
Mafia Multitasking Compulsive Fruit Vendor
, and Little Green Wheels,
Mafia Strongman
. You share a private topic (viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87589) that you may talk in at any time while you are alive, and you share a factional kill that one of your members may carry out each night.

Each night, you must target another player. That player will be informed that they received a piece of fruit.
You may take multiple different actions in the same night. This includes using a personal action and a factional kill at the same time.

The mafia team of Alchemist21, Little Green Wheels, and Titus have won!

PT links:

Mafia: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87589
MargotRosa Neighborhood: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87590
Dead/Spec: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87617
Mod PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87574
Review PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86850 (pending implosion making it public)

All postgame discussion may begin now.
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Review PT is now public.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My apologies. My experience with compulsive roles includes randomizing action upon failure to submit - so i was not aware this alternative was required.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Full disclosure: there was a mod error during prerand(role PMs were incorrect for compulsive modifiers) and during night 5 resolution. The latter was 100% my own fault and i wanted to make sure people are aware. I had randed a compulsive action for Titus when I should not have done so this way. Titus was to submit a list prerand and i was to follow it - which I did not collect.
This may have caused Titus to lose due to it randing to a dead player (the night kill) - so I apologize.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thank you!
His albums are available on Spotify for the most part, and Damn Skippy(which is missing from spotify) is on YouTube.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”