Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Post by Darox »

Its a replacement!

Reading through the thread, will post some thoughts, etc etc.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:47 am

Post by Darox »

Technical difficulties are slowing my rereading speed.

Your call is important to us, please hold.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Darox »

Too. Much. Text.
Seriously.

Unvote, Vote: Pacman

He came out on top of the group of people I found scummy.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Darox »

Ythill: I did read your post, but to me it just reads as you dismissing his actions as newb town, when they could easily be newb scum just as well as newb town. I think his reactions have been largely more characteristic of scum than town, and as such I think he is a good lynch for today.

The other people I found scummy were nureins and Cass. Cass mostly for the way she pursued Simenon, and nureins because I think he is scummy.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Darox »

It's cute the way nureins is trying to give me more evidence to put against him, but no. I have my reasons for suspecting him, and I don't really feel the need to unload them on the thread unless he moves up the ladder.

Lets try and do one thing at a time people and actually get this game moving somewhere.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Darox »

No, I am not basing my scum list on possible scum pairs. That would be a pointless endeavor.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Darox »

sirdanilot wrote:Darox, could you post some content please. What do you think about your predecessor? What do you think about recent big debates? Why is pacman more scummy than anyone else?

I could ask more questions but I'm sure that you can handle 'posting more content' yourself very well.
I don't think anything of my predecessors. They had very little impact on the conversation and their only real involvement was the way in which a couple of people tried to go after them for no apparent reasons.

Which recent big debates?

Because pacman is the person I would like most to hang, and he hasn't said anything to change my mind on the matter. I think more can be gained by coming to majority and ending the day than by running around in circles as we have been so far.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by Darox »

Unloading my suspicions on someone who ranks third on my scumlist is detrimental to the progress of a game which has already been dragged out long enough.

Unless nureins manages to reach the top of said list, I see absolutely no reason to point out all of the things that make me think nureins is scum. Right now it would just be a distraction.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Darox »

kuribo wrote:After 31 pages, and we're still stuck on Day 1, and at a point where almost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER has been analyzed at some point or another, HOW MUCH MORE FREAKING DISCUSSION DO YOU GUYS NEED? You guys have been on Day 1 for nearly TWO MONTHS.
This.

Lets seem some blood people.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Darox »

I thought Jah was townish, right up until he said suspecting Cass was anti town.

OMGUS by proxy?

Please explain how suspecting Cass is an anti town action, thanks.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Darox »

The posts you quoted showed me suspecting Cass for attacking Simenon, and of Karne suspecting nureins & Cass for attacking Simenon.

The only difference in those quotes is that Karne suspects both Cass and Karne as a team, where as I do not.

So, the only similarity between the two is we both think Cass is scummy for her attacks on Simenon, which means logically since you think I am continuing Karne's anti town actions, you think suspecting Cass is anti town.

If this is not the case, why on earth did you post those two quotes.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:11 am

Post by Darox »

So the deadline rules mean we need to get our act together for a lynch, because no lynching is liquid evil.

I still think pacman is the best lynch for today. I can see what people are finding scummy about sirdan, but I think pacman is a superior lynch.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Darox »

Dear Ythill,

Why are you defending pacman with WIFOM?

Yours sincerely,
Darox.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Darox »

Sirdan and all the people he replaced are not actually scummy, they are just newb town.
This what you were looking for?

I already explained why I felt Ythill's defense of pacman was insufficient.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Darox »

Since when?
In Game Theory, a WIFOM game is a weighted, head-to-head guessing game with no dominant strategy for either side. It occurs when, in an otherwise random guessing game, one of the choices carries an inherent advantage or drawback.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Darox »

I can dig the Darox wagon, everyone on board.
What are we lynching him for again?

My opinion on pacman hasn't changed.

Posting more when I'm not using a terribad mac.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by Darox »

Are you suggesting I should be trying to find scum teams day one? Or that we will somehow be able to lynch an entire scum team day one?

What you are saying makes no damn sense. Lets focus on finding one scum first, then maybe once we have solid evidence in the form of Mod reveal rather than whims and hunches, we might look for links between people.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:I can dig the Darox wagon, everyone on board.
What are we lynching him for again?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by Darox »

Cass wrote: You explained your 'case' on Pacman, saying he could be newb scum as well as newb town and he seems scum. Again, brilliantly reasoned... You see no reason to explain why Nuriens is scummy.
That wasn't my 'case'.
That was me explaining why Ythill's reasoning why pacman shouldn't be lynched was flawed.

Cass wrote:You refuse to talk about your predecessors and claim there was no reason to go after them. (That's just bullshit.) You apparantly want the day to end without further discussion, even though you yourself have basically said nothing yet.
I haven't refused to talk about them nor have I claimed that there was no reason to go after them. I said me myself personally could not see what others were seeing in Karnes actions.
Cass wrote:There follow some posts with little relevant content. You misrepresent Jahudo, saing he claimed 'attacking Cass is anti-town'. That's not what he said.
The rest of your posts are filler and recently it's you rolling over and dying or whatever you are doing by saying you like your wagon.
Excuse me for not having the same psychic link with Jahudo that you have, but when he said I was continuing Karnes anti town tendancies and provided evidence of this by showing me suspecting you, I made the crazy jump that suspecting you (Cass) was somehow anti town.
Also, excuse me for using sarcasm, I can see it is clearly wasted. I think my wagon has no basis and have been asking for someone to provide said basis. That has yet to happen.
Cass wrote:I see nothing in your posts to convince me you are helping the town. Idem dito with your predecessors posts. You were my number one suspect all along and nothing has happened to change that. (Except for Sirdan and Pacman lowering themselves on the suspect list, making you an even stronger number one.)
Got a reason for all this? You know, I'm loving this wagon, but I'm sure it would be much cooler if I knew what the party was about.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Post by Darox »

nhat wrote:
There's more than one scum, especially day one.
More than one scum = A group of scum.
Another word for group = team.
Thanks for trying to make me look scummy.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:04 am

Post by Darox »

Cass wrote:Darox, I explained my case on you. Your response can be summarized as 'I fail to see the problem'. I could involve Karne and the other predecessors, but a) I already made that case and b) your response is already known: 'I fail to see the problem'.

Well, I fail to see anything in your posts that's helpful to the town. Let alone anything to make up for the scumminess of Karne and co. The fact that you don't see why people attacked them and therefore see no reason to defend them, doesn't exactly convince me that those attacks were misplaced.
Now look at the posts of Pacman and Sirdan: at least they are trying to help. And they both have claims that I have currently no reason to disbelieve. So I don't want that false dilemma, and I can't accept them anymore as compromise lynches.
Where?

Either quote or link it, otherwise I'm going to continue to say you haven't shown me anything because you
haven't.

So far all you have given me is that my actions are not a bastion of towniness and I have not helped lynch scum, or whatever 'not being helpful to the town' means. How do you determine that I am not 'trying' to help the town whereas pacman and sirdan somehow are?

I don't believe I ever mentioned I thought pacman was a compromise lynch.

Also, thats adorable. Pacman claimed he was a member of the town. Well, if thats all you need, I guess I should claim townie as well. Just incase you can't tell, I'm going to put a big sarcasm warning here.
*The previous paragraph was sarcastic*
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by Darox »

Blood murder violence hate.

My computer problems are giving me grief and preventing me from posting my full reasons for suspecting habit/pacman as well as addressing all the false accusations Ythill has leveled at me.

I would have this done in a day, but unless I can get a 1 day deadline extension that'll be too late, so I'll cover the bare basics and claim.

I am a townie. I go to sleep and wake up, and thats it as far as powers go.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh!

Now I get it.
Now I understand what the case on me is.

I can't believe I've been so blind.

It's because I'm a
mean person
, isn't it?
Am I right?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Post by Darox »

/zombie

Maybe this time you won't lynch me instead of the actual scum for no reason. :roll:
Ectomancer wrote:Relax Kuribo. Darox was scummy. So was Pacman. The town took care of them both. Remember that somone you may be currently berating could have sent in that kill, while you spend time trying to convince them again how scummy pacman was. Hey, he was scummy, you get a gold star. Going back and telling everyone how stupid they were is an overblown ego and counterproductive. Clearly, at least one person wasn't so stupid after all.
Right here, Ecto states both Darox and pacman were scummy and got dealt with. Ecto voted for Darox, and pacman flipped scum, so everything is peachy, right?

Wrong.

This is a pretty sudden jump for Ecto, which seems to have only occurred after pacman flipped scum.

Ecto's statements against pacman/habitang.

Ectomancer wrote:
vote Pacman

"That's scummy behavior, blah blah blah. Im so town because I can repeat a favorite townie mantra"

Whatever. You need to die.
Ectomancers only words against pacman/habitang, and it is for a throwaway reason. The vote gets removed a short time later. Overall, pretty lacking.

Instances of Ecto supporting pacman and/or downplaying him as a target.

Ectomancer wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Well, I still don't have an official list-o-scum. And I might as well not to have one of them. I don't want to be trapped into a misread from my own...
That's ok, I'm not certain that I care for them anyhow.

P.S. - people tend to want to lynch you if you are apologetic (in my experience). I think that both town and scum can be apologetic myself, and so think it is a null tell.
"Yo partner, you should stop doing that, it might get you lynched"
Ecto also pardons pacman's lack of input without a second word.
Ectomancer wrote:
Simenon wrote:Anyway, I would like more time to talk about the choice between pacman and sirdan.
Ok, here is one of Ythill's thought's on the matter. The reason I post it is because I was thinking the same thing of Pacman's vote. I realize he could also be patient scum, or frozen into inaction trying to decide how to save his hide. It's a part of the reason I voted for Sirdan over Pacman, even though Pacman had more votes on him at the time.
Ythill wrote:People are voting, Cass. Except pacman which, considering the circumstances, is another suggestion of his alignment. With the deadline in place, scum pacman should already be voting for sirdan.

Anyway, to reiterate, I
will
hammer pacman @ deadline to avoid no lynch. However, I will be campaigning for a sirdan lynch until that time.
"I think pacman either scum or he is actively lurking. Therefore, I will vote sirdan instead of pacman because pacman has more votes."

Well sure, I mean it makes.. Wait, what?
It seems very much like you just said you were voting for sirdan because pacman isn't saying anything.
Ectomancer wrote:I agree with Kuribo

vote Darox

I dont think there is a clearer lynch candidate at this juncture.
Nope, no pacman here. None at all. I thought you found him suspicious? Why did Darox suddenly become the one and only lynch?
Ectomancer wrote:Personally, I am far more interested in the people on Pacman's wagon than Darox's. Clearly there is a stalled push on that wagon. It looks to me like a scum driven wagon that failed to convince the town of its validity. You'll notice that I am lynching one of those 4.
Right here, you even imply you believe pacman is town. Not only that, this seems to be your primary reason for lynching Darox. (It's your only given reason, in any case.)
So where does thinking pacman is scummy come into this?

Oh and,
Vote: Ectomancer

This vote has reasons. :roll:
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Darox »

Ectomancer wrote:
YOU ARE DEAD. STOP POSTING UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BANNED FROM PLAYING (at least in my games).
This made me smile.

Comments on my post?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Darox »

Jahudo wrote:What do you think about Ecto being the assumed night kill though?
I think it's a load of rubbish.

Sirdan was the obvious night kill choice.
Claimed doctors have a short lifespan for a reason.

Other than that, I don't think anyone stood out.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Darox »

Ecto isn't getting the attention I think he deserves, and Cass's last post is just messed up.

But anyway.

Unvote, Vote: nuriens

If you don't already know what he's done, I'm not going to stick it here, because looking at his posts in isolation is a good way to melt your eyes.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Darox »

Quote butchery.

Nureins is still scum.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Darox »

sirdanilot wrote:
Darox wrote:Quote butchery.

Nureins is still scum.
And how did this post contribute at all.
It clearly and concisely pointed out that nureins is dirty rotten scum and that we should lynch him.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by Darox »

We don't seriously need a deadline to get you agnostics off your rears in order to lynch this guy, right?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:We don't seriously need a deadline to get you agnostics off your rears in order to lynch this guy, right?
No really.

People who are not voting for Nuriens, what could possibly be convincing you that he is not scum?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Darox »

So yeah I'm still thinking Ecto is dirty scum.

But nuriens is still a better lynch at this point.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Darox »

Let's do it.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:Let's do it.
Oh right.

I'm a roleblocker, I blocked Ecto last night.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Darox »

kuribo wrote:
Darox wrote:
Darox wrote:Let's do it.
Oh right.

I'm a roleblocker, I blocked Ecto last night.

What about Night 1?

Also, I'm a vanilla townie. I did nothing to anyone either night.
Oh right.

Let me check with the mod to see who Nhat targeted.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Nhat targeted pacman.

@Goat: I did ask, I just had to find it again amongst my PM's.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by Darox »

Because I forgot until about half way through my sandwich.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Darox »

Wait wait wait.

Ecto tried to kill the claimed doc?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Darox »

Whats the vote count look like?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Darox »

Jahudo wrote:
Darox wrote:I'd rather not go to night until she's confrimed the mason claim.
I would like for her to post at least once before night. Last night she felt Sim could be scum or power role, and Darox or Ecto could be the vig/SK, so I really hope she comes back to see this and explain where she saw it.
I didn't write that.

Lynching me seems to be the only course of action. I still think Ecto is not part of the town.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Darox »

The lynch of Darox A was a total farce and I don't know what everyone (nhat included) who jumped on it was thinking.

My lynch however seems to apparantly be the only way to decide the future fate of the game.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Someone is lying about their role claim and/or targets for night one.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by Darox »

So Sim's claim parallel to mine pretty much eliminated the small window of opportunity I had for winning after being able to pick out both nuriens and habitang from the beginning.

Good night.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:07 am

Post by Darox »

I was a little worried when as Darox A I was able to pick out both my partners as scum, but it was Sim's parallel claim that really did me in.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Darox »

kuribo wrote:2) I also assume you were trying to play WIFOM games the following day with the lack of a kill?
Yeah, although I should have killed Ythill instead.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”