Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Selynee »

Almost...if you wanna lynch me at least do it on gothic music...
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Selynee »

Sorry, didn't know about this rule. Won't happen again.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 22, Wiki wrote:
In post 17, T3 wrote:VOTE: wiki
I have 7500 edits to Wikipedia.
7500 things nobody cares about.

Not very nice. Some people care about this like some people care about the number of likes they get.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 32, Almost50 wrote:
In post 15, Selynee wrote:Almost...if you wanna lynch me at least do it on gothic music...
Why would I want to lim you (or anyone else) on page one?? I opened the thread and saw you were the last one who posted so I voted you (doesn't matter that someone else posted in between while I was looking for the lyrics to quote)
The actual question is why did you explain all this to me? Takes away from the whole pressure thing?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Selynee »

Ummm...nope. I did not.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 122, Dwlee99 wrote:Wiki is scum af but we play with datisi first
Why you think Wiki is scum?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 129, Wiki wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
Why is Dwlee scum here?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 126, Wiki wrote:Then maybe stop posting everything with much confidence, bc later when some ppl flip red/green, I will elim those, who have more and bigger mistakes.
this feels like an actual townie with principles, as opposed to scum twisting principles
this is kinda just a viberead but I'm fine having vibereads
While I don't think having bad reads is entirely a scumtell I appreciate Wiki's attempt to be firm about it

Not very useful principle though. Mafia has perfect reads after all.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 155, Wiki wrote:Or maybe...
If Ico is a scum with Dwlee...
Andre votes Dwlee. Dwlee decides to bus his partner Ico. But after that Andre says Ico is a townie and it seems that he doesn't think DW is a scum, so DW is so glad to support Andre's wrong opinion...

However she have the same thoughts and feelings as in this post, so she can be a townie:
In post 86, Iconeum wrote:basicly all of dwlee's posts make me go all

This is making me feel better about you but this theory seems a bit far fetched. First vote of Andre was basically RV. Doubt Dwelee got so scared of a RV that they decided to bus their partner cuz of this.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 197, Three wrote:
In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote:anyway can some more people towntell pls
Ok.

VOTE: Gamma
Serious vote?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 208, Three wrote:Bad Wiki.

So Dwlee probably is town then.
If any of them are mafia, most likely the other person is not...unless Wiki is another person reincarnated. Which would be very awkward
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Selynee »

Actually, I think you both could be town here. Just that if one of you isn't, the other is probably town cuz I don't see any mafia motivation to bus so early, in this context. You have to consider more than one possibility.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 235, Wiki wrote:
In post 222, Datisi wrote:kinda feeling selynee is scummy at start of page 6, her posting so far seems like mostly aimless questions with little-to-no follow up
I didnt like the moment when she tried to push the idea, that there is 1 scum in Dwlee and Wiki. There is not enough info for that, I said that they can be a townie. She could say it as a scum hoping that both these guys will be elimed one after another, ignoring that we are not 100% sure about each other.

Btw, she wasnt first who said that, Three was the first, she continued his thought, repeated it, but he made this conclusion easy from his thoughts and was very emotional. So her post is stranger.

The only thing I need to know now is Three experienced alt or just a new player with the lack of experience? Because only in the second case I can believe he really doesnt understand and truly reacts so much...

That's not pushing the idea there is a scum between Dwelee and Wiki. Let me give you an example: if I see two people that don't understand each other and I think "well, if one speaks Russian, the other doesn't know Russian" what you understand is that one must be Russian?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 247, Three wrote:VOTE: Selynee

I think Wiki is mostly flailing. But there's a good point being made about Selynee and even he sees it.

Which one?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Selynee »

OK. I see.

1) Well, I give Datisi this, some players just feel my questions are "aimless". Obviously, that's not how I see them. Page 6 as basically me trying to get someone's thoughts in a post, easy to understand. That I didn't hurry up and get "reads" from it is part two- like I didn't like really liked their response to my questions (especially Wiki's) but later in-game I start to like him more due to the fact he seems fairly into scumhunting...as much as I disagree with his theories.

2) Really, need to explain that again? See 253. If I wanted to push the idea there is scum between Dwelee and Wiki, I would have said I think one of them is town and one is scum.

Why did you expect someone else to make a case here? Why didn't you bring this up or vote me before someone else did?

VOTE: Three
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 276, Wiki wrote:Selynee had a strange moment. When I brought my arguments about Dwlee, she liked only a post where I thought about Dwlee and Ico as a team of scums. If Ico is town, this is not a good moment for Selynee. And she can be with Dwlee after that... she is not fond of my arguments about him, but likes my thougts about Ico as possible scum. Hmmm.

Nah, it s more that I like you pay attention to the game and seem to scum hunt.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 284, Three wrote:
In post 265, Selynee wrote:OK. I see.

1) Well, I give Datisi this, some players just feel my questions are "aimless". Obviously, that's not how I see them. Page 6 as basically me trying to get someone's thoughts in a post, easy to understand. That I didn't hurry up and get "reads" from it is part two- like I didn't like really liked their response to my questions (especially Wiki's) but later in-game I start to like him more due to the fact he seems fairly into scumhunting...as much as I disagree with his theories.

2) Really, need to explain that again? See 253. If I wanted to push the idea there is scum between Dwelee and Wiki, I would have said I think one of them is town and one is scum.

Why did you expect someone else to make a case here? Why didn't you bring this up or vote me before someone else did?

Because I saw what looked like a good point and I didn't like your response to it. Why do you think it's odd that other players can be convinced by another player's reads?

Is this a strictly OMGUS vote or do you actually scum read me for believing two other players' reads?

Oh, don't bring the whole OMGUS thing. Nope, is cuz you didn't say anything to me directly. You waited for two other persons to make a case. I flip town, you have the perfect excuse "Oh, I was just following what these people said". Plus the argument about me saying there is scum between Dwelee and Wiki was so baseless it could be seen from an airplane.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 329, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 290, Selynee wrote:
In post 284, Three wrote:
In post 265, Selynee wrote:OK. I see.

Because I saw what looked like a good point and I didn't like your response to it. Why do you think it's odd that other players can be convinced by another player's reads?

Is this a strictly OMGUS vote or do you actually scum read me for believing two other players' reads?

Oh, don't bring the whole OMGUS thing. Nope, is cuz you didn't say anything to me directly. You waited for two other persons to make a case. I flip town, you have the perfect excuse "Oh, I was just following what these people said". Plus the argument about me saying there is scum between Dwelee and Wiki was so baseless it could be seen from an airplane.
You seem to be fishing for a reason to SR someone and placate Datisi.

Before you got into this argument with Three, your posts basically said nothing. You didn’t really hint at anyone’s alignment except to suggest that Wiki’s “scumhunting” had switched your mind about them. I’ll make a prediction, see if it pans out. Wiki is not going to get NK’ed this game. They will either get executed, or Endgamed. If I had to guess, it’ll be a mis-execution. Other than that, you were particularly wishy washy about DW/Wiki. I am not sure I know exactly whether you think they’re both Town or not. You’ve said they could be, or maybe if one flips Scum the other is Town, but that’s really not particularly helpful. And then after that you’re accusing Three of being Scum because they’re hiding behind two other people’s reads of your slot? But hold on - you’ve already conceded that Datisi’s perception of your questions is not an uncommon reaction. So then the read has some basis in reality, but is just wrong? How does that make Three Scum?

@Three, OMGUS doesn’t say shit about someone’s alignment btw. Town sometimes just get frustrated and vote back thinking they’re being attacked by Scum. But I do SR Selynee’s timidity and somewhat narrow focus on your slot.

Yeah. But the fact is that I was here the whole time. Three didn't mention me at all before someone else made a case. Two people he wasn't even townreading might I add. Actually, he was basically on Wiki was playing badly just before that. Than he jumps all over a stupid argument. "Oh, yes, I was convinced".
Also, that's not OMGUS. As I said, not his arguments.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 352, Iconeum wrote:
In post 318, Wiki wrote:So you are agree, that you are Mafia goon. You see the problem only in the mechanics of my role. That means that you are mafia and your reaction on my claim is too bad. Easy first scum.
ehhhhhhh maybe not scum? i don't see why scum would choose to suicide on this hill tbh
Nope, my guess is bad reaction test. And this usually comes from town.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Selynee »

Oh, and the reason I didn't say if Dwelee is town here? Cuz I'm not sure

Well, I didn't see much "justify" vote there. Wiki was weird and easily to SR at that point, but still don't see the "justify" vote there

And all related to Gera. OK, most probably objectively true here: Gera and them are friends outside the game, doesn't mean they can read them better (sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Wiki), only two posts. But cuz these are all objectively true, can come from both mafia or town

OK, changes his reads quickly. NAI. Don't see much mafia motivation to give three town reads when most of the list didn't.

Actually, I don't see the reason to vote Wiki here when this whole thing is most likely a bad reaction test.

So, with my very limited experience, that's all I see...and lots of meta I'm not privy to. Nothing to make me "he is town" but not much to seriously SR him.

Now, what do you see?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Selynee »

Andre said I'm washy about DW vs Wiki. Well, as I said, maybe because I don't have a clear view on Dwelee. And I'd also like to see Andre's thoughts on this slot.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 377, T3 wrote:
In post 371, Selynee wrote:Andre said I'm washy about DW vs Wiki. Well, as I said, maybe because I don't have a clear view on Dwelee. And I'd also like to see Andre's thoughts on this slot.
VOTE: selynee
Any more thoughts on this?
In post 388, Andresvmb wrote:It’s still too early to have a real solid read on DW. I don’t think they’re Scum - I just think they’re a decently good player and they could be fooling people into thinking they’re Town with their aggression, confidence, and repeated attempts at forming a Town core (which all strike me as +Town).
OK, fair enough on town core. This usually comes from town- depending on what does with those reads later.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 395, geraintm wrote:
In post 309, Wiki wrote:I am a day cop, Dwlee is a checked mafia goon.
In post 310, Wiki wrote:Hard claim
In post 314, Wiki wrote:Hard claim 2
I am already VOTE: dwlee

if wiki retracts this claim at all, will vote for them untill they are gone from the game
Oh, come on...it was obviously fake as hell.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 406, geraintm wrote:
In post 398, Datisi wrote:daycop isn't a normal role, pretty sure someone has said that already
VOTE: geraintm
if they did, i didn't get it in the 16 pages of catching up because i am lazy

You really believed that claim?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 431, geraintm wrote:
In post 426, Wiki wrote:Just think a bit why the scum Gera need to write this? If he reads the game, he knows what ppl think about the claim and Wiki. If he reads badly, it doesnt mean he is a scum. He confessed he doesnt read much. So either he is suicidal mafia, or he can be anyone. These principles can be townie. Not 100% of course
as i consider Day 1 useless, and this game i know people will be especially useless Day 1....i aint going to pay too much attention.
Nice vote of confidence.

But have to agree with Wiki here (well, at least conclusion), that's not really enough to scumread them
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Selynee »

"Innocent? The only innocent ones are dead"

Anyway, the cop claim was obvs fake and unless you think the whole Dwelee vs Wiki was SvS, which I find very unlikely*, don't see any mafia motivation for Wiki to try this.

*Still, if somehow true, give this guys an award post game.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 484, Dorsey wrote:You all appear to be friends
VOTE: Datisi
Serious vote?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Selynee »

"This was the response from her that I didn't like the most. It's a really clumsy metaphor that doesn't even make sense, since it implies if someone seems scummy then they're scum. Knowing a language doesn't make you the ethnicity or race of that language, and being scummy doesn't make you mafia."

It's not a methaphor is an analogy and how on Earth did you even got that meaning from it? It's obviously meaning that for all I know, they could be speaking French and German but if one was speaking Russian, given that they can't understand each other, the other can't be speaking the language. Was an analogy: me saying that claiming "if one of them is mafia, the other is not" doesn't equal me saying one of them must be mafia. OK, clumsy, but if you seem like not getting the idea in more plain language thought an analogy might help.

Hmm...I think I've explained why I didn't question that much the alignment of those who first made a read about me. Which would have been more OMGUS than me voting you with reasons. So, at least, you admit this is not.

"T3 even made a naked vote and that somehow doesn't catch her eye?"

Also, actually I've seen T3's vote on me. And asked about it. Btw, one of your arguments is that I'm mafia worried about getting eliminated. So, how is not questioning T3's naked vote going with that argument?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Selynee »

Also, what's so weird about me accusing you of hiding behind two players's reads.

"Because I saw what looked like a good point and I didn't like your response to it. Why do you think it's odd that other players can be convinced by another player's reads?

Believing two other players's reads...not agreeing with this amazing arguments.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Selynee »

"It's more that the more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me. If she backed down or admitted her argument was silly, I'd be more likely to believe it's NAI. But she didn't, yet isn't continuing to pressure me either. Like was said before, she seems aimless and like she doesn't know what to do or how to proceed, and is just sticking her vote on me because she needs to keep it somewhere."

But I obviously don't think my argument is silly. If you really think my read on you is fake why would you want me to back down? You should be the first to want me out.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Selynee »

Why not? I mean, feel free to share.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Selynee »

@Three- No, I said why I didn't question them. Is that Datisi's read, while wrong, is an accusation I sometimes received. That and the fact I'm inactive. Wiki because I TR despite not agreeing with his conclusions.

The idea wasn't if I get elim or not. At that point in game, a vote means you are OK with elim-ing a person. So, that's how I take it and yes, I'll ask for reasons and see if those reasons make sense.

Umm...because there is only one reason my reads would be fake versus wrong? Cuz I'm mafia pushing on you? So, obviously you should want me out.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 521, T3 wrote:
In post 511, Selynee wrote:Why not? I mean, feel free to share.
I… just don’t have any more thoughts. The part where you talk about Andrea seemed designed to make it seem like you’re making discussion while pocketing Andres.

Why? All I asked at that point was his read on Dwelee. Given that he said mine was wishy washy.

But I like you think I could pocket an experienced player.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 530, Three wrote:
In post 528, Selynee wrote:@Three- No, I said why I didn't question them. Is that Datisi's read, while wrong, is an accusation I sometimes received. That and the fact I'm inactive. Wiki because I TR despite not agreeing with his conclusions.

The idea wasn't if I get elim or not. At that point in game, a vote means you are OK with elim-ing a person. So, that's how I take it and yes, I'll ask for reasons and see if those reasons make sense.

Umm...because there is only one reason my reads would be fake versus wrong? Cuz I'm mafia pushing on you? So, obviously you should want me out.
Do you town read Datisi independently of his incorrect read on you? Or did you accept his read was incorrect and just hope he didn't have scummy intent?

The vote wasn't to elim you, it was to pressure you. I've said this multiple times now.

Why are you scum claiming?
Townleaning for now. There is ony one post that I don't really love and that's the quick vote on Gera there.

Most votes are a=both to pressure and because you are OK with elim that person. Especially at that point. Especially if you are town. If you are mafia, you either wanna look busy or get an easy miselim. I just so happen to think you are the later.

Well, if you feel like I'm scum claiming, show with the class and put your effort into elim me today.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 537, T3 wrote:
In post 529, Selynee wrote:
In post 521, T3 wrote:
I… just don’t have any more thoughts. The part where you talk about Andrea seemed designed to make it seem like you’re making discussion while pocketing Andres.

Why? All I asked at that point was his read on Dwelee. Given that he said mine was wishy washy.

idk i haven't played much with either of you
Weak.
In post 554, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 503, Three wrote:
In post 496, Datisi wrote: and re: three, uh. while i agree it was a sorta clumsy metaphor, i thought "speaking russian = being russian" there? like, "if one of them speaks russian, the other one does not" doesn't imply "one of them speaks russian", just like "if one of them is scum, the other isn't" doesn't imply "one of them is scum".

obviously correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you're looking too deep into it
I don't think I'm looking too deep into it, I barely understand the point of what she's saying there and I'm kind of confused by your own interpretation of it.
I read the Russian thing like this: If one is scum then the other is not, so they're (
Dwlee
&
Wiki
I suppose) TvS.
Got the first part correctly, the second wrong.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 539, Three wrote:
In post 536, Selynee wrote:
Well, if you feel like I'm scum claiming, show with the class and put your effort into elim me today.
In post 528, Selynee wrote: Umm...because there is only one reason my reads would be fake versus wrong? Cuz I'm mafia pushing on you? So, obviously you should want me out.
In post 529, Selynee wrote:
In post 521, T3 wrote:

This is what I mean when I ask why you're scum claiming. You're saying that you're mafia and that you think you could pocket somebody. Why are you doing this?

See why I can't believe you are town here? Cuz that's no way someone genuinely reads this and gets to this stupid conclusion.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Selynee »

If one is scum the other is not. Correct. I didn't say anything about it being necessarily TvS.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 599, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Openwolfing exists
They said my read on them is fake. I said there is only one reason I'd fake a scum read on someone- cuz I'm mafia. Correct till here, right? So, I said if that's what they believe, should make a case and try to elim me. Correct, right?

"I like you think I could pocket an experienced player". Could...as in, no, I don't think I could but I like the idea. As in "I like you think I could be a lawyer". No where did I say that's what I do...Plus where on Earth would be my mafia motivation as a person who never rolled mafia to go around saying "Oh, yes, I totally could pocket people" :roll:
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 606, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 603, Selynee wrote:
In post 599, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Openwolfing exists
They said my read on them is fake. I said there is only one reason I'd fake a scum read on someone- cuz I'm mafia. Correct till here, right? So, I said if that's what they believe, should make a case and try to elim me. Correct, right?

"I like you think I could pocket an experienced player". Could...as in, no, I don't think I could but I like the idea. As in "I like you think I could be a lawyer". No where did I say that's what I do...Plus where on Earth would be my mafia motivation as a person who never rolled mafia to go around saying "Oh, yes, I totally could pocket people" :roll:
Three
said they're voting you to create pressure not because to eliminate you... there is a difference. Sometimes (in case of openwolfing particularly) to sort the player, creating pressure on them helps and it’s not a scummy thing to do as town. I'm understanding
Three
's pov here because your playstyle seems weird. But yes, they can be scum who is trying to miseliminate you but I don’t any scum ping from their posts yet (talking about up to 10 pages + after my joining pages), so yeah...

About the last paragraph, I don’t know your meta so can't tell if this
pocketing thing
makes you town or not. But it's hard to believe that you
never
rolled scum before considering your join date.
OK but what is the point of pressuring someone if you hate how they reacted, you think they are faking stuff and yet you don't make a case to elim that player? Just saying, town person should be trying to make a case (preferably their own) and try to elim me.

I don't really play much. I feel like punishing myself from time to time and logging in. Also, yeah, I never rolled scum and that's not something I'd lie even if I were mafia- cuz I know there is a possibility someone would go check all my games.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 604, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 602, Selynee wrote:If one is scum the other is not. Correct. I didn't say anything about it being necessarily TvS.
Isn’t it the same thing? :?
Umm..no? First one means it could be TvT but if one of them is mafia, the other one is most probably town. The other is being certain one is town, one is mafia.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 608, Almost50 wrote:Oh, finally! A wagon on a scummy slot

VOTE: A50
We broke you? Well, you signed for it so be a nice person and unvote yourself...you signed for this, you have to finish playing it.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Selynee »

Hmm...I actually don't know...7-8? around there.

Well, I've tried to be more involved. That's actually high activity for me. Also, I'd say as far as reasoning goes, yes. But maybe not...I mean I was never really seriously SR day one. I was usually either vigged or endgamed. With one exception from what can I remember. So, that's new.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 616, Almost50 wrote:
In post 615, Selynee wrote:
In post 608, Almost50 wrote:Oh, finally! A wagon on a scummy slot

VOTE: A50
We broke you? Well, you signed for it so be a nice person and unvote yourself...you signed for this, you have to finish playing it.
1- Who are you referring to by "we"?? Because I don't see your vote on me.
2- How do you know I'm not "playing it" still? What does my self-vote tell you? How do you perceive it?
1) Why would I? I think I have my vote on someone better.

23) Not fun. Either overconfident mafia trying to go for "mafia will never vote themselves" or bored town who just want out. So, basically any alignment. Still, no fun.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Selynee »

@Wiki,,,does this questions help you read me? Mostly here, though I remember 2 games on another website.

No, I'd worry I'll be elim day 1 (real day not game day) and mafia team would be in their chat with signs reading "We really hate you"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Selynee »

you, Gamma...Andreas, though that's not something I'd bet my house on.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 624, Wiki wrote:
In post 620, Selynee wrote:Either overconfident mafia trying to go for "mafia will never vote themselves"
"mafia will never say "I never rolled mafia"", huh?
Well, if I am mafia, you are entitled to believe I'd lied to you and I rolled scum on another site. I did not, but that's not provable one way or another. Yup, regardless of alignment I wouldn't claim something like "I've never rolled scum" just to have someone go though my history and say "Wow, you were mafia last game".
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 625, Wiki wrote:
In post 623, Selynee wrote:you, Gamma...Andreas, though that's not something I'd bet my house on.
So you bet your house on Gamma is town. Interesting.
Yeah. After all, I don't own a house and I don't really like my landlord.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Selynee »

No, statistically you have the exact chance to roll anything any time you play. I mean, I know people tend to think stuff like "If you have had 3 girls, next time must be a boy"...but that's an error. Chances are still 50-50.

OK.

I tend to see people forming townreads as mostly coming from town. The way I see, it locks mafia from miselims. Obviously, that's not always true and it depends on how quickly someone changes their reads, but yeah.

Unless Gamma and Dwelee are both mafia, he tried to stop you from going after him. Mafia motivation: only if Dwelee would be their partner. Otherwise, could have said nothing. After all, if that conflict is TvT, would be mafia interest to let it go.

I obviously don't agree with the read on Three, but their reads feel genuine here

I see where this comes from

Also, yes, I know. They are way more experienced than me. Honestly, from what I've seen, everyone is around here. Might be able to fool me. But if I signed for this game, I have to play it. And that means I have to make reads based on what I see now.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 723, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 716, Iconeum wrote:
In post 709, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't see the obvious A50 town thing ico.
okay, so sell me on scum!A50? i don't see it
In my pervious games with them, they were more active as town. I don’t have scum meta on them though but they're lurking for some reason and the self vote is weird.
Meh, I think they don't really enjoy this game. Seemed like they were looking for some reactions to their self-vote, though not pushing a lot there...
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 800, Dwlee99 wrote:What are you seeing there dats

Fmpov gera has made some surface level posts and don't nothing townie since his extremely scummy entrance

And yes, meta bad, but I don't even think you can claim this would be meta town for him
See, that's the problem I see with their entrance. "What is the mafia motivation to say you'll just park a vote there without first at least reading the room?"

Plus this reaction to being voted.

In post 836, Dorsey wrote:I sheep Wiki. You talk too much to be scum.
VOTE: Iconeum
Meet my last game...nope. Lots of talkative scum there. Please, tell us it's a joke and not how you are reading people.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It doesn't matter A50's alignment. We should put him to E-1
It's this the game where everyone says weird stuff?

@T3- you have reads that are not tone based?

@Three- Again...there is no reason town would fake a read here. Especially a scum read. So, you should be the first one to want be elim here...and make a case.

PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Selynee »

I do.
Which one?

In post 1215, Andresvmb wrote:Out of all the slots they could have voted in this game, they vote the one slot that is being most consistently TR? I would agree their reasoning is shit and I definitely cannot defend their play so far. But the vote on me clearly stuck out to a lot of you, and that doesn’t seem like something Scum that’s lurking would do there.
Interesting thought, though Dorsey didn't vote on any leading wagon till now. And they weren't lurking in the sense they tried to pass unobserved. Like, the vote on Icon and saying they are sheeping Wiki.
So, like voting here on a leading wagon would be even weirder.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 1026, Three wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote:
In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It doesn't matter A50's alignment. We should put him to E-1
It's this the game where everyone says weird stuff?

@T3- you have reads that are not tone based?

@Three- Again...there is no reason town would fake a read here. Especially a scum read. So, you should be the first one to want be elim here...and make a case.

PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
I...what? Why would I want to be the first one to be eliminated here? And I did make a case, it's gone on for several days now...

Why is my vote terrible? Her slot rolled scum. What's wrong with voting Salsa even though she soft defended me?
Want me elim. Typo

Nothing wrong with voting someone who soft defended you but I don't think you've mentioned Salsa before that vote. And "who do you propose to vote instead?" usually means "Who do you think we should elim" not "I'll vote whomever you say"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Selynee »

In post 1299, T3 wrote:three town
wiki more town
salsa more scun
a50 more town
Interesting. Why is three town for you?
In post 1322, Dorsey wrote:And I felt that, if everybody's getting wagoned, why not those players? Why skip over people? It just seemed very manipulative, as if mafia are pushing wagons but not on their own people, which would make sense.
That's not much point of pressuring someone if everybody gets wagoned. Plus there was a wagon on Almost...and he ended up voting themselves. So, I don't really think the whole pressure idea works on every player either.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Selynee »

@Three

I think Andre is town here. They come off as common sense stuff and like genuinely trying to solve stuff when they could just vote someone (like Dorsley) and be done with it. Like , and . Like, that's no way someone would directly blame them for Dorsley getting miselim here (cuz the consensus is that he is playing badly if they are not mafia) and while wk might be a thing- I feel that would be easier to just let an easy miselim go on than trying to wk someone who barely posted.
Same for Faria. Like, they were scumreading her, made a case in so post like comes us genuinely trying to solve the game.

Datisi- I sort of like for the most part. Like I said, I didn't really like that vote on gera cuz it felt a bit...too easy, I guess. Like yes, his answer that they are parking the vote there after a pretty obvious fake claim was weird but didn't seem to consider what would be the motivation for maf!gera there to say that in that context. The whole conflict with Wiki doesn't seem very productive cuz I think Wiki is town...but that seem more frustration-related than anything else.

Almost is...meh. Actually, I think the most pro-town thing was trying to get reactions on his wagon but he didn't follow up.

I am still not sure about Dwelee. Not sure why maf them would want Faria to be elim so much today when she is already in a pretty bad position (aka might be elim without them getting the spotlight if she is town). Not a fan of the fact that never built a case here

Gamma- see . I like ...the only thing I don't agree with is that he is proposing basically . Don't agree with, doesn't mean I think it is a lot of maf motivation there.

Gera and Dorsley are somewhere between...why would mafia do this and well, they could easily be mafia going for "well, they'll think why would mafia do this"

And it's time for my daily walk outside (hoping I don't catch the virus) so I'll give my thoughts on the rest later today.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Selynee »

K, I wasn't killed by a serial killer in the park (just my luck) so...

Faria- Actually don't find much mafia motivation with her entry. Faking believing the claim would have been something if she could get an easy miselim (like if any of them were at E-1 or something) but none were in danger of being elim. Plus stuff like calling for a policy elim doesn't seem like coming from someone who wants to be seen as town cuz from my limited experience, this usually isn't popular.

T3- Not a fan of their progression. Not helped by the fact that he doesn't really provides much info but like says Three's read is made in bad faith but votes me in . - honestly, don't get why they are only suspecting me of pocketing when the same argument can be used that you were pocketing Datisi or Wiki by agreeing with them. Also, not a fan of the progression on salsa-- meta stuff, - honestly don't see what's so bad in that reaction. - asks about scum motivations here but doesn't insist on this. - agrees with Andre's case. And that's basically all. No longer question Salsa read. Seems a superficial read there.

Ico- Did I say I don't like early reads? Cuz they lack consistency- like, if you say you townread someone on page 5 and scumread them on page 25, you can easily say "Well, the first one was just early vibes, now I no longer feel the same vibes" and this can easily come from both mafia or town.
Like, I actually like and . Feels like a genuine attempt to make sense of Wiki's fake claim. And their early points on Almost. Plus from all the reasons they could give for voting me there, don't think mafia would come with
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Selynee »

VOTE: T3
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Selynee »

Why?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 1687, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk who is evil anymore someone help

Probably not Dorsey...
I think any mafia team would have coaxed him into playing differently.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 1721, Three wrote:I don't regret voting Dorsey even if they're town, it got them to talk and made people re-eval their reads. I really don't like their AtE though, I can see why Andres is town reading it, but to me it reeks of "caught for the wrong reasons". There's a massively bitter tone in their posts and they don't even seem to want to be here, but they're still playing so there's some tonal dissonance here as well.
I mean it's the fact they are still here that wouldn't make any sense for mafia!Dorsey. If they had only posted one day and disappear, could have been a case of someone who never communicated with their team. But that's not the case, so maf!them would have a team that I really doubt would be like "Good job, continue to play this way".
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 1949, Wiki wrote:Go elim a50 or gera and go to the night.
If smb of them is green, this is not a big problem.
We need info
If A50 is town here, they are useful. Yeah, based on one game but they were smart there.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 2065, Wiki wrote:
Scums: T3, Salsa... gera?
I really doubt if T3 maf here, Salsa is their partner. Yeah, bussing exists, but look at . No one was scumreading Salsa for that reaction, so what would be the point in bringing that up? Also, Andre's case wasn't all that powerful that forced T3 into bussing there. Nah, think maf!T3 could easily have easily stayed neutral there on Salsa and vote someone else. Maf!T3 here- Salsa was more likely a miselim.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 2362, T3 wrote:i feel like three might be town but i have no evidence to back that up
objectively i think he's scum though
Objectively, that's how I feel most of the time. But as I don't trust you, I feel like you could be trying to be be deliberately wishy washy here
In post 2389, Wiki wrote:
In post 1, ChaosOmega wrote:You are a Townie.
In post 2154, Three wrote:I'm VT.
Is it worth thinking about?
No.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Selynee »

Can't really trust him. And T3 isn't happening.

E-1.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Selynee »

You claimed VT...

Fine, fine, I'll play by the rules

UNVOTE: Three
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Selynee »

I'm here. Fine, though I don't like hammering without a direct CC

If I'm wrong...sorry. Never claimed I'm the sharpest person around.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Selynee »

Checked to see the end of it. GG, nice played Datisi.

Sorry about replacing. Know it was a really bad move. Especially since I've left my replacement with 100 pages to read. But this type of game is a mistake for me. Lets just say I have a lot to think about in real life. Pondering about my intelligence cuz of a game is ...not the best choice I could make.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”