UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:44 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 47, Crescent wrote:P.S.

I think the difference is some town get bad-vibes from it and decide to pressure me to get a better read, but it doesn't really ping anything from scum as something worth pursuing, which is why that vote usually comes from town.
What makes you think that gibus wasn't just random voting?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:31 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 106, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote: Gibus I also think is town
Why?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 141, Elsa Jay wrote: This seems like someone who I want the opinion of quickly.
Sure sign of wisdom.

Secret 1/?: I think my vote is decent.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:32 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 152, Eiralox wrote: sorry i meant to say what's ur fascination with gibus? other than voting, its only peep u've mentioned.
gibus is null and non-fascinating, that he got town read anyway is interesting. Crescents explanation makes sense, she seemed to miss that he was copying Elsa with his post. Not sure where Goldfish is coming from.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:36 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 150, Corwinoid wrote:@Eiralox if you thought it was a going nowhere question maybe you should pay attention more.
What did you get from Elsa's answer?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:10 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Goldfish - you may have missed my question
In post 166, Crescent wrote: Who was copying what now?
gibus first post copies Elsa first post, "stick to the basics" looks more suggestive without this context.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:17 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 164, Corwinoid wrote: I wasn't sure if the tone shift and Alex vote were organic or manufactured hostility. Her response satisfied me for now that it was probably the former. I still don't like that exchange at all, but I'm a little more town!Elsa than I was at
I'm not following how strong personality relates to the Alex vote. What would an inorganic answer look like?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:50 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 194, Corwinoid wrote: I think part of it is the pronoun "her" in threw me for a bit because I dropped the context for it, so I thought you were referring to Elsa. George was right that your vote seems oddly placed there. And then she signs off with the OMGUS/"Riddle that vote" post, which goes from that seemed like a mellow promoting activity and avoiding division to a couple of hours later where she's looking for a fight.

I think it's making a mountain out of a mole hill though, I think her progression is more organic than I thought, and I think I misread or was confused by your posts starting the exchange because of the context change.
Mountain out of molehill is also my opinion on this, the issue with Elsa's progression and your angle of investigation seems arbitrary to me. I don't get the problem with Alex's vote either but that might be because of the confusion mentioned.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:56 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 217, Crescent wrote: For him to immediately pop in after that mention of him needing a prod and doing nothing at all after feels like a "town who doesn't give a ****" move more than a scum move.
Having played with him as both alignments, I'm quite confident it's simply a NM move.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:44 am

Post by UNOwen »

If NM engagement level depends on his alignment then my own experience suggests he's mafia, but somehow I doubt that's the case.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:45 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 305, Elsa Jay wrote: Won't say who yet but reading the last four pages made 2 people move up in my town list and 1 down. I'm here to interact all day as well.
Where is Corwin on your list and why?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:41 am

Post by UNOwen »

Goldfish offering a town gibus read immediately after calling the gibus/Alex interaction weird is the sort of incoherence that's more likely to be town IMO. At first I thought that maybe it was a sign she just pulled the read out of a hat, but I liked her reasoning and I've used that logic before.

@Elsa - you've missed my question. :(
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by UNOwen »

In post 393, Corwinoid wrote: I really want to know what your fascination with me is.
I think you're scum.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:08 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 402, GeorgeBailey wrote: Agreed, Uno hasn't moved their vote since RVS and the shade in [post]307[post] feels like, er, posturing? Or would the right word be rallying.

Like whether or not they should move their vote in case there's any traction.
Specifically with Elsa she wanted to know my opinion earlier and I told her I suspected Corwin without elaborating. Since she didn't press me further I'm wondering if she just accepted me saying that or if she's actually been following my posts and has an opinion on my opinion.

Which I'm still looking for btw
@Elsa
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:11 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 440, Alexcellent wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

@Unowen, can you expand on your Corwin read? I'm not getting it
The initial vote was because I thought was a little awkward, but it's mainly his posts since about you/Elsa that look phoney. My impression is that he's gone backwards, asking a fairly pointless question of Elsa, then shading the exchange between you, then coming with an elaboration on his thoughts but retracting it because the whole thing is arbitrary. 194 reads to me almost like an apology for raising it in the first place.

Spoiler:
In post 194, Corwinoid wrote: I think part of it is the pronoun "her" in threw me for a bit because I dropped the context for it, so I thought you were referring to Elsa. George was right that your vote seems oddly placed there. And then she signs off with the OMGUS/"Riddle that vote" post, which goes from that seemed like a mellow promoting activity and avoiding division to a couple of hours later where she's looking for a fight.

I think it's making a mountain out of a mole hill though, I think her progression is more organic than I thought, and I think I misread or was confused by your posts starting the exchange because of the context change.

1) he's saying he didn't like your vote because he agrees with George's but that it also might be because he got confused by another post of yours.
2) notes Elsa's progression as though it's a jarring but that you voted her in a pretty accusatory way in between these posts which to me is a pretty obvious explainer for why she would change her perspective.
3) again, the question of whether Elsa considers herself a strong personality seems completely irrelevant to whatever issues he had with that exchange. Supposedly if she'd answered "No." then that would be suggest she was pretending but I don't see how at all. Is someone who doesn't consider themselves a strong personality not supposed to react to votes against them? If the idea was that Elsa faked her reaction to Alex, the intuitive way to press this is by asking her about her vote on Alex.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

I don't think Elsa suggesting she didn't give me any further thought until now after my lame response to her initial poke is a good sign for her alignment.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:28 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 455, Crescent wrote:
In post 452, UNOwen wrote:I don't think Elsa suggesting she didn't give me any further thought until now after my lame response to her initial poke is a good sign for her alignment.
How long was the time gap between the two?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by UNOwen »

For the briefest of moments there I thought clidd was some sort of fan.
In post 559, clidd wrote: Too political, not an organic tone and a weak slot overall ^
What does "political" mean here?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:16 am

Post by UNOwen »

The best town angle is for neither of us to claim until there is an explicit hammer threat (which with NM in the game would be a 6th vote on someone).
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:45 am

Post by UNOwen »

RIP Corwin wagon.

George should claim in his next post.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:53 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 789, gibus wrote: Is this intent to hammer?
Yup.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

HAMMAH

VOTE: GeorgeBailey
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:58 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 847, Crescent wrote:Also sidebar is it just me or is Elsa kinda treating me like she knows I'm town? For all the blaming she's giving me she's giving me absolutely no shade for it.
hero solve: George/Elsa/Corwin
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

gg all
Town seemed to defeat itself at the end there, but it's nice to get the win (not that I contributed much to this one... :P ).
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 am

Post by UNOwen »

The execution was between me, George and Corwin and I was going to be asleep for a lot of the time towards deadline. I think Corwin would have been the more likely back up execution if George got out of it but taking out a confirmed PR and risking night actions felt like the safer play than hoping that I wouldn't wake up in the morning with myself facing execution. But yeah I should've tried to make my hammer look a bit better, that was just me being impulsive.

Btw was my attempt at a traitor signal, I guessed later on that it wasn't successful.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”