Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Solway Firth

Uh.... a galactic rogue or expensive cocktail.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Eiralox »

oki >.>
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 14, Frogsterking wrote: "Get angry easily" = penguin

"Take charge" = tesla

"Make people feel welcome" = 832

"Like music" = no who does

"Like to tidy up" = no i tidy down

"Like to visit new places" = 0528

"Feel comfortable around people" = 02546897

"Interested in many things" = -09766

"Love order and regularity" = absolutely

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = 420

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = im a fish

"Cheer people up" = p00568909

"Lose my temper" = 0780790u

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = 0980709j8

"Enjoy thinking about things" = o9j09

"Cheat to get ahead" = uvf6556d4

"Feel desperate" = kiuj98i

"Rarely overindulge" = ,kjui77

"Easily resist temptations" = kh7g68

"Have a high opinion of myself" = uiy9898

"Waste my time" = u6f576c5

"Need a push to get started" = i76897b

"Have little to contribute" = l897h8

"Keep my cool" = kb76g

"Avoid crowds" = kuh7

"Turn my back on others" = o9n8
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

why even are ya'll on Asia? Solway Firth is a sagacious wagon, like they havent even posted yet. Element coming in putting Asia under some line, and fire being like..... ultra focused on finding 'the bunny'......

while Asia has felt pretty much wholly green to me after a few one-liners exchanged.

this whole frogster/fire thing is cluttering up this early imo, it all seemed mostly to be i nterpersonal meta and as eira dont meta eira dont read.... much at least. I mean of the two i'd say i'd ay i feel worse on fire..... pretty much for abhorrent mood page 1. then again fire adores n_m so there's hope i gues >.>

SO meh today is a lazy day for me imma play monster train and endless legend. I think my vote's in a pretty good spot tbh........ firth's gotta pitch at least, and enchant. I'll trust Asia for now, no strong feelings on others buuut maybe..... Grib doees feel a bit more green than the mass? Like viewing things with an open yet uninformed mind. So yeah like way later gators
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Off to town today, glad to see enchant and firth have joined us. Not much to add tbh, so far the only weird vibes i got are from bella(and a little bit from element), idk just sorta a sussiness i can't place..... not nearly enough to make me push on this early tho, guess i'd just mention it. Firth's entrance is... meh for now, like I also didn't like firebringer's entrance but how does thgat point to demotivated scum?.

That;s it I guess, back later ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Elements
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 246, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 192, Eiralox wrote:why even are ya'll on Asia? Solway Firth is a sagacious wagon, like they havent even posted yet. Element coming in putting Asia under some line, and fire being like..... ultra focused on finding 'the bunny'......

while Asia has felt pretty much wholly green to me after a few one-liners exchanged.

this whole frogster/fire thing is cluttering up this early imo, it all seemed mostly to be i nterpersonal meta and as eira dont meta eira dont read.... much at least. I mean of the two i'd say i'd ay i feel worse on fire..... pretty much for abhorrent mood page 1. then again fire adores n_m so there's hope i gues >.>

SO meh today is a lazy day for me imma play monster train and endless legend. I think my vote's in a pretty good spot tbh........ firth's gotta pitch at least, and enchant. I'll trust Asia for now, no strong feelings on others buuut maybe..... Grib doees feel a bit more green than the mass? Like viewing things with an open yet uninformed mind. So yeah like way later gators
This post is bad.

You feel strongly enough that Aisa is town that you're willing to go and bat for them? Can you talk about why Aisa is this shining beacon of towniness?

Element wasn't 'ultra focused' on finding the bunny. Fire was. Fire's page 1 was very, very town and I would be extremely surprised if that came from scum. Like, why does abhorrent mood = scum?

PEdit - OK, if you were joking, why did you not pick up Frog for townreading you with the reasoning that you were sorting players?
?
i mean I don't know who made you the grand arbiter of post rating, like is that some sorta accolade comes with a crown? and joking? about what? Fire liking NM? And when did frogster TR me for sorting..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm.

And then you go on to say i said Elements i chasing the bunny?> after I said, in the post you kwouted, that Fire said that?
And fire did say that, and by that allusion i meant fire's numerous callouts and early focus on Asia.... which pinged me tbh, this early it's just weird, some actions perk me up like a gopher out a hole and that's one of 'em. I mentioned elements having Asia beneath the line, which again, pinged me cos what did Asia do that's scummy when elements posted that list?

So i mean i don't mind if u think my post is bad, whatever, i wasn't amalgamated to impress u, Asia feels town and that's that. This early I like to trust my gut, so i'm a happy sheep >.>
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 252, Aisa wrote:Hahaha. Dat ^, folks, is how you do commitment!!

Now, my reads are not particularly good, so you might wanna not sheep me eventually. We'll still get along, I promise :)
: 3
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 253, Eiralox wrote:
In post 246, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 192, Eiralox wrote:why even are ya'll on Asia? Solway Firth is a sagacious wagon, like they havent even posted yet. Element coming in putting Asia under some line, and fire being like..... ultra focused on finding 'the bunny'......

This post is bad.

You feel strongly enough that Aisa is town that you're willing to go and bat for them? Can you talk about why Aisa is this shining beacon of towniness?

Element wasn't 'ultra focused' on finding the bunny. Fire was. Fire's page 1 was very, very town and I would be extremely surprised if that came from scum. Like, why does abhorrent mood = scum?

PEdit - OK, if you were joking, why did you not pick up Frog for townreading you with the reasoning that you were sorting players?
?
i mean I don't know who made you the grand arbiter of post rating, like is that some sorta accolade comes with a crown? and joking? about what? Fire liking NM? And when did frogster TR me for sorting..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm.

And then you go on to say i said Elements i chasing the bunny?> after I said, in the post you kwouted, that Fire said that?
And fire did say that, and by that allusion i meant fire's numerous callouts and early focus on Asia.... which pinged me tbh, this early it's just weird, some actions perk me up like a gopher out a hole and that's one of 'em. I mentioned elements having Asia beneath the line, which again, pinged me cos what did Asia do that's scummy when elements posted that list?

So i mean i don't mind if u think my post is bad, whatever, i wasn't amalgamated to impress u, Asia feels town and that's that. This early I like to trust my gut, so i'm a happy sheep >.>
so i'm not sure what i'm missing here.... this is a defense iof elements against something that I never, said, a reading error you made? why so keen to defend elements against phantoms?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

oh wow talking humans. i'll be back later in the day, eira'll have more time for this then
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 306, Enchant wrote:Scumreading me doesn't need explaination. I am lurk
Townreading me doesn't need explaination. I am charismatic

Putting me in top townread and top scumread does. Funnily, mostly scum doing that.

Anyway vote Aisa pls, if she is mafia, i claim credit for that, if she is not, i blame you all for being fools and following me.

It's literally win-win.
why lurk on Asia tho? coming in with 'trust me i got a high charisma score' really ain't gonna cut it for me.
In post 319, Enchant wrote:Overall bad expression

Can't explain it
is also something that I feel you need to expand upon. I'll get around to giving a more concrete take on why I think Asia is town, but right now I really expect more of a case here. i'm ok with folk being inactive, enchanted fae more so, but right now i'm gonna be looking at what exactly you and firebringer are saying about Asia, cos i'm not feeling it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 343, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 253, Eiralox wrote: i mean I don't know who made you the grand arbiter of post rating, like is that some sorta accolade comes with a crown? and joking? about what? Fire liking NM? And when did frogster TR me for sorting..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm.

Defensive much?

I can give my opinion on whether a post is bad or not and your post was pretty bad. I did misread some of the post though, I missed where you mentioned Fire being focused on Aisa right after you spoke about Elements. This wasn't as much a defence of Elements as it was an accusation of you not reading the game closely (ironically)

Despite all those words you just posted, you also still haven't explained why you feel so strongly that Aisa is town.

The PEdit was not a reference to you, it was a reference to the post that popped up before I posted. That's pretty clear.

I mean i'm not a fan of day ones, and honestly where i skimmed its because there was a hole lotta meta fluff. but as i said, and especially this early in the game, i don't care what you think about my posts. when i got reads i wanna expand on, ill expand on 'em, and i'll do so for Asia as a start. But i'm not sure about the whole elements thing tho.... i get maybe u skimmed my post, some ppl tend to not take me seriosuly/find me abnoxious so meh, maybe u didn't see fire's name, but it could still be a pretty knee-jerk defense of elements? And regarding the p-edit, i mean if it's in a post addressed to me that's what i'll think... but i admit it did jank a bit, so i jumped the gun i assuming u were not taking me seriously
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 442, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 441, Eiralox wrote:
In post 306, Enchant wrote:Scumreading me doesn't need explaination. I am lurk
Townreading me doesn't need explaination. I am charismatic

Putting me in top townread and top scumread does. Funnily, mostly scum doing that.

Anyway vote Aisa pls, if she is mafia, i claim credit for that, if she is not, i blame you all for being fools and following me.

It's literally win-win.
why lurk on Asia tho? coming in with 'trust me i got a high charisma score' really ain't gonna cut it for me.
In post 319, Enchant wrote:Overall bad expression

Can't explain it
is also something that I feel you need to expand upon. I'll get around to giving a more concrete take on why I think Asia is town, but right now I really expect more of a case here. i'm ok with folk being inactive, enchanted fae more so, but right now i'm gonna be looking at what exactly you and firebringer are saying about Asia, cos i'm not feeling it.
why are you ok with enchant in particular being more inactive?
i'm ok with inactivity in general if ppl don't make shitty votes or are obviously disconnected, or if i can get a feel for them..... and this is something i feel way more strongly on Day ones. like later on in some instances i'd consider lurking as scum indicative, but this early i'm all for giving rope cos im meh on day ones, so i'm sometimes inactive myself
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

i mean i like enchant, from the little we've interacted so : P I want an answer for why Enchant is on Asia, but i'm ok if folk aren't as active day ones..... the one doesn't cancel the other, and me liking enchant doesn't mean i'm not holding open the possibility that they're scum.... they're pretty much null to me, but i want them to peek in and change my mind >.>
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 387, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I didn't call it out and I certainly didn't use it as a way to discern his alignment. Like, you're implying that I would have some sort of problem saying 'Hey you're being super defensive which is scummy' and you're still talking about defensiveness as well even though this new argument you have is based on how defensiveness was never a thing but now it is again.

I was wondering why Eira was so into hard defending Aisa despite the read not being strong and to wonder whether he was a) pocketing a potential townie by defending someone under pressure or b) looking to white knight someone who could potentially get elimmed

Like, that seems super obvious?

What dismissiveness are you referring to?

I mean honestly I don't think i defended Asia that hard, i only wondered why ppl were on Asia, cos from the get go i've gotten green vibes. so no, i mean it might be gut read but that doesn't mean it ain't strong.

i don't really see how I came off as defensive, snarky maybe, cos i mean if someone says my post is bad this early i can get prickly, i'd prefer if it if you were just direct and judged me on my actions, like 'i think eira's defense of Asia is bad'. Cos i gave other takes in that post that didn't have have anything to do with Asia or elements/fire so meh you saying the entire thing is iffy just rubbed me wrong. I mean i sorta get the sus on why I feel Asia is town, so i'll try to provide more than 'mah gut'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 448, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 446, Eiralox wrote:i mean i like enchant, from the little we've interacted so : P I want an answer for why Enchant is on Asia, but i'm ok if folk aren't as active day ones..... the one doesn't cancel the other, and me liking enchant doesn't mean i'm not holding open the possibility that they're scum.... they're pretty much null to me, but i want them to peek in and change my mind >.>
I ask simply because my understanding of enchant's meta is that when they're not doing anything they're way more likely to be scum.

So it seemed a curious person to say that about in particular.

Not sure this is super important or anything but if you're town something to be aware of.
i appreciate the sentiment i guess but i don't meta. all i've seen from enchant this game is 'im going to lurk, deal with it.' So on the whole null, but i'm not too hot on the Asia vote... so don't think i'm one to too easily trust, i mean just cos i like rocks doesn't mean i don't factor in that one can fall on my head, but u going 'don't trust enchant they tend to be lurkscum' is honestly not going to change my mind one way or another while we still got six days left.

I've said my bit to enchant and they can respond in their own time, if they do or don't, well, then i'll judge ; ) I like to handle what's before me rathe than dealing with past data, cos the universe isn't stable.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 450, Thestatusquo wrote:So vote BBT with me.
why tho? i'm not impressed by toffee's response to me but by now i'm used to people taking issue with stuff i do early. i went over the posts RE: toffee/eira and basically it was pegged on them accusing me of being defensive, which i guess i sorta was but not always in the way people expect... like my personality can just be abrasive so meh ; /

Toffee's seemed pretty engaged thus far, and while i felt they were being a bit combative toward me, as i said earlier, i get that i haven't really yet posted aboout why i feel Asia is town. The only thing that's pinged me so far is their-sorta defense of elements but i guess i can chalk that up to reading error for now.

I feel better with my vote on elements tbh, i get the sense that they're hanging back, but i'll try to go over their latest posts after i've gotten to expanding bout Asia. Power's probably going out in like 14 mins, i think...... so imma make tea. maybe back later on mobile.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 464, Aisa wrote:
In post 460, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 458, Aisa wrote:Can someone talk to me about Fire?
I think Fire is very likely to be town.
Sure, but why?
+1 i find firebringer hard to read tbh, and there's a few places where i've felt iffy on them... so i'd also like to know
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 459, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 391, Thestatusquo wrote: My whole point is that you're not using it to discern their alignment and therefore mentioning it serves no purpose other than a) dismissing them and b) poisoning the well. I am asking why you're mentioning it if you're NOT saying its something that gives you insight into alignment. Generally people have a point for what they say in games of mafia. So when you start with "defensive much" it sets the tone for the whole post, given that "defensive" is generally used as an attack in mafia.

To the second point what about your post would actually help you discern that information? It seemed like an attempt to provoke a response that would be emotionally charged and not that relevant. Did you expect Eirolox to be like "oh yeah I'm trying to white knight someone" or something? Did you actually think the question would lead to information about Eirolox's alignment?
Mentioning defensiveness has gotten a ton of responses from players in the past that has helped me gain a read one way or the other. This doesn't work though if somebody starts prodding and poking before said player can even respond. I think if you are scum then Eira has a pretty high possibility of flipping scum too. I think there is a term for this but I can't remember it for the life of me.
ok now u got my attention. what between me and the status quo gives you this idea? we haven't even interacted before today iirc
In post 459, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 447, Eiralox wrote: I mean honestly I don't think i defended Asia that hard, i only wondered why ppl were on Asia, cos from the get go i've gotten green vibes. so no, i mean it might be gut read but that doesn't mean it ain't strong.

i don't really see how I came off as defensive, snarky maybe, cos i mean if someone says my post is bad this early i can get prickly, i'd prefer if it if you were just direct and judged me on my actions, like 'i think eira's defense of Asia is bad'. Cos i gave other takes in that post that didn't have have anything to do with Asia or elements/fire so meh you saying the entire thing is iffy just rubbed me wrong. I mean i sorta get the sus on why I feel Asia is town, so i'll try to provide more than 'mah gut'
I disagree. You first asked why everyone was on Aisa (kind of a soft defend) and you then went on to say she feels 'wholly green' to you, which I think is a pretty strong read. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Uh you're not wrong..... but reading your posts i got the impression you didn't think my tr was strong? I mean it's pretty obvious that i'm defending asia, cos i i feel i have a valid reason to do so. it's just that at the time i made that post imho i wasn't hard-defending, saying Asia felt very towny in my gut yeah..... but eh. I'm pretty irked by arguing semantics tbh, so maybe it's best i move on to more productive avenues.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 467, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, you still haven't explained your Aisa read

yeah i said i'll go over it. i don;t rush these things so don;t rush me, anyway, i'll be trying to get into it tonight cos like with enchant's recent stunner of a post, your sus and fire camping on Asia i definitely will substantiate my feels, but right now imma take a break.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 471, Thestatusquo wrote:They're accusing me of chainsaw defending you, which is an interesting accusation to make given that they previously stated they werent attacking you, so why would you need my defense?
yeAH I mean i don't see that at all, your posts seemed pretty unconcerned about me and more focused on toffee's phrasing. so regardless of your alignment i never got the feeling you were defending me, more launching on toffee... though admittedly it's all a clusterfarce how I feel bout it and i think my snarkiness might have been the root cause so eh. So no i don't get toffee pairing us, not based on u defending me cos that never happened? Anyway imma break 4 real now bai -.-
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 470, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 462, Aisa wrote:@Not_Mafia
In post 83, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm vengeful, I promise not to venge you if you vote me
In post 216, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah let's just vote me off
Who will you venge after we vote you off?
Your mum
the earth is our mother
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 480, Elements wrote:If you disarm me I'll just grow them back
Face dancer detected
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

busier than usual on my end i'll be cathching up in a few hours
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 517, Solway Firth wrote:
In post 499, Aisa wrote:I want to put HPE in my towncore. I agreed with whoever said it was "blowing with the wind" and in some sense it still feels like an apt description in that often Erinys goes with a point someone else brought up first. However, even when all it is doing is arguably sheeping someone else's read it explains its thought process in a way that feels pretty reasonable. The explanations are really helpful and make it sound like its reads are real.

Beyond that, I feel a bit lost. There is a world in which the scumteam is something like Not_Mafia, Enchant, and Solway Firth, and if we are in that world I am still doing alright. If we are not in that world, however, then I am fast running out of people to scumread. Even Elements feels kinda like good vibes, although obviously my brain is telling me I'd be a fool to townlock her for, uh, being generally unable to explain her read on me.

I guess it could be some of BBT/Bella/Frog, and who knows what alignment Fire is, but ugh.

Maybe I'll just chill on the Frog wagon for a while. VOTE: Frogsterking
If anything I would say that’s scum indicative for HPE. You’re saying that HPE is repeating thoughts by others but framing them in a helpful way. I think that rather points to HPE being scum and uncomfortable with making its own points.
I don't get this tbh, even tho for me High Princess Erinys is pretty null, the overall vibe i've gotten from it is one of more independent-thought forming on current gamestate than 'scum indicative thought-repeating' you're alluding to here. Idk tbh i feel you're twisting what Asia is saying here a bit, ie. changing 'Erynis goes with points others raised' to 'Erynis is repeating other's thoughts but with a veil of ingratiation.'

Going over Erynis' posts prior to what you're saying here I'm seeing what Asia is saying way more, Erynis does bring up others' points, but for the world of me i can't see how that is particularly scum-indicative? So idk it feels as if Asia has made quite a logical point here whereas your interpretation of it feels... less so. I'm not sure about Erynis atm, honestly it has a weird tone but thus far nothing has straight out screamed scum to me. So meh i'm struggling a bit to see what you're getting at in above post in regards to its behavior.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 523, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: HPE

Just skimming, but 517 is a take I agree with, which I touched lightly on in an earlier post.

I haven’t posted a list yet because I’d probably waffle too much. I’ll post one when I can sit down and take in the thread as a whole.
In post 525, Grib wrote:HPE should not be a townread for the reasons Aisa gave imo. Tacking your own thoughts onto someone else’s reasoning is the easiest way in the world to blend in and actively lurk. I want HPE to get its hands dirty in some meaningful way, anything that signals the slot is trying to solve and not just echo others’ thoughts with a few extra words tacked on like sprinkles on a cupcake.
ok i just expressed my dislike of 517 so i guess i'll handle this. It's clear i'm not on board with that post, and what you're saying here... pretty much the same issue as with Solway tbh. Like i get Asia wanting to add Erynis to their towncore on this isn't maybe a logical play, but surely there can be an element of gut attached to it? Not a sin on day one tbh. So for me the main problem is i don't really see how Erynis has attached its thoughts to others, as i said, seems more giving a take on what others are saying.... i don't really get the parroting vibe you and Solway aver to?

Anyway I guess you've unvoted since then so the point may be moot, but can you please tell me how you feel on Erinys now tho? Are their hands dirty enough? #711 comes of pretty towny to me tbh, sorta holding a broad view of the game and being invested enough to encourage greater engagement.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 548, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 546, Aisa wrote:Why do you think Enchant is Town, Frogster?
I'm shamelessly and fearlessly abusing meta
yeah i want more than this tbh. same with the status quo going 'enchant tends to lurkscum', i'm not onboard with this. now i don't want to get into an argument tbh, i get folk meta adn that it works for them, but at this point enchant is so null to me that anyone putting them above or below the line is gonna catch my sightballs.

Right now tbh enchant's hyper focus on Asia might shift them slightly red for me, but that alone isn't near enough for me to casing on rn. So i'm on board with what Asia's asking here, and I get you've answered the question but personally i'd like to hear more on enchant town! than 'cos meta'.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 550, Enchant wrote:
In post 548, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 546, Aisa wrote:Why do you think Enchant is Town, Frogster?
I'm shamelessly and fearlessly abusing meta
Fool

lol did my work for me ^.^
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 635, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 523, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: HPE

Just skimming, but 517 is a take I agree with, which I touched lightly on in an earlier post.

I haven’t posted a list yet because I’d probably waffle too much. I’ll post one when I can sit down and take in the thread as a whole.
I could get behind this.

Ok why? I've already questioned sol's and grib's logic on 517, so idk why u think their reasons re: Erynis there are solid?
In post 551, Solway Firth wrote:Reading through the BBT/Shea fight, BBT’s reaction to Shea seems very avoidant of the actual questions Shea’s asking him. I also like the way Shea presents the case, his tone gives off legitimate charisma and annoyance meanwhile BBT comes off as more forced.
BBT's answers to Shea are focused on what was a very poor initial reason for pushing me. As soon as I read that, I didn't bother reading anything else in the post because the first part was so bad.

Why would I bother to engage further when the premise of the post is so far off-base?
From the start this has been about my response, and your reaction to it. I admitted that yeah i cAMe off as bit defensive there, so your initial sorta sarcastic reply i can chalk up to a knee-jerk to my... cockiness, acerbism, i guess? So one of the few places i've felt in line with bella, excepting their defense of Asia, is when they said you and the status quo sorta feel like siblings fighting, but i'm not even gonna consider classing such thread clutter as TvT tho. Where i've tried to follow the tsq/toffee chaos my brain started feeling gooey, so meh. I think the one thing that stands out to me is you calling Eira/Quo, cos i never got the feel that they defended me and i don't think you adressed this when i asked you about it.
In post 560, Solway Firth wrote:I don’t understand BBT strong townread on Bella. Bella’s ISO is some posts complaining about the game state and a bit fairly good content. I don’t see anything that jumps out as a shining beacon of towniness, Bella’s tone seems neither towny nor scummy and her analysis isn’t very deep.
My town read on Bella comes from playing with Bella an awful lot. She was to the point with early reads and I think this is much more likely to come from town!Bella.
*sigh*

there are a whole lota meta reads this game, guess i'll have to get used to it.... hopefully things even out later once folk come to grip with each other but whatever, to each their own I guess. Basically you and bella have been townreading each other pretty strongly thus far, and i'm not sure how i feel about it. I'm pretty much on board with sol that bella's posts don't feel particularly towny or scummy to me, early on they felt sussy but they've made a few points that have some logic behind 'em so eh. I think in terms of engagement i'll definitely place them above N_M and Enchant, but town?

I get you've asked me to explain on Asia, i'm coming to that, but what i'm looking for here is some expansion on bella, not merely 'meta and early reads' but recent Bella as well
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 714, Elements wrote:
In post 713, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
What changed?
Yeah I want to know why me and tsq are being paired if we haven't really talked that much, and when i can't see that they really dfended me? I asked this before and only the status responded. Right now my scumleans are you, BBt, and maybe maybe Bella... but nah, i think bella i'll place in my overlarge nullbin. but fuck me if i can read any of ya'll with clarity, so far the only read I feel solid on is Asia for town, with a strong town lean on fire too i'd say.

My issue with you is, like i mentioned earlier, i can't shake the feeling that you're hanging back, playing it as safe as possible so as not to appear scummy in any way possible... tho there have been a few places we're i've gone 'yeah this is a good question', so meh i'll be observing you i figure.

Bbt i've had a few moments we're i've felt they were being sincere under pressure, i struggled to follow what they're saying at times but I guess that goes for TSQ as well, but on general tsq carries on in a more methodical and town-seeming manner. I think the main thing on toffee is that strange tsq/eira pairing, and maybe strange vibes from asking me to talk about asia? which im coming to hopefully so meh. I earlier had a hunch on bbt/elements when they defended you(or i thought they did) so that's a pairing i won;t discount rn.

Anyway, why are you voting Asia for a third time?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 718, Grib wrote:Should be five votes for BBT.
In post 716, Bellaphant wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: hpe

Everything it posts feels really disengenuous but also like it knows that.
Which posts specifically, and in what way?
why didn't u notice u were putting bbt at -1?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 715, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Elements

In post 721, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Aisa

Locked, never changing my vote
Ok, me and Erynis vote toffee, you immediately vote elements, after they note they're no longer the largest wagon. then grib puts bbt at -1, Asia unvotes, and you once more lock your vote on Asia.....

so why dud you vote elements, and why feel the need to swithc back to Asia so fast?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 723, Thestatusquo wrote:These votes are interesting.
yup lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 724, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 711, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Yeah gonna be real here, the game's activity is largely dominated by like 3 or 4 people and the vote is scattered. Still personally feeling Frogster right now but like. BBT
is
up there too. In the interest of running things along, this one shall UNVOTE: FrogsterKing and VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, and then probably get on Frog's case again unless he stops acting weird.

Shea and BBT's arguments are alot to unravel in terms of where logic begins and personality ends, but the core of the matter is that BBT is just, yeah kinda scummy. So here's to less flopping around like fish and more pushing votes and wagons.
Like here: I agree with the first sentence, but there isn't really a depth of thought behind it: I'd be shocked if all if grib/fire/tsq/frog are town, the thread is nearly unreadable. The voting nice feels really self conscious and steps away from the reads in the same sentence, then commits, then goes back to ,'doing it fit the wagon/game'. It isn't the first post that's feltike this from the slot
hmmmm ok but Erynis never said the top posters are town tho? It only noted that 3 or 4 ppl are generally more active. So idk where u get them saying grib/fire/tsq/frog tow In fact they seem to sr'ing frogster. But i guess you got a point about all the clutter, i've felt it a bit at the start and i mean tsq/bbt is mostly a tsunami of interpersonal bullshit tbh. but i haven't really felt that fire has an agenda in this game? in the beginning yeah i get there was grib/fire frog/fire fluff but i've failed to detect any malicious intent from fire at least reading back, seems like early sorting to me.

So meh i don't think this thread is unreadable? I get ur exaggerating, and yeah u got a point about bbt/tsq in this i guess cos as is said earlier their back and forths gave me gooey brain a few times, but overall i don't see how this all ties in with what Erynis said. And I mean Erynis read more like uncertain but a proponent of change, saying who they feel are scummy and sorta why?

And the point about Shea and Bbt's interactions being a chaotic mishmash of logic and ego is sorta on point, at least i felt that way when i read it and still do.

So sorry if im confused here but exactly are you tryinh to say about Erynis?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 728, Enchant wrote:I am in good mood, so i will answer on one question, before i go to sleep
when ur back can u tell me what u think bout Bellaphant?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 735, Aisa wrote:...Why would you sheep BBT's read on Bella if they're your top scumread?
VOTE: Solway Firth
i missed solway doing this i'll check
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 736, Grib wrote:Is Solway trolling? The posts on this page look awfully troll-y.

What I really want to know is why BBT’s read on Bella meta-based.
lol looks like we're asking the same shit. y u think Sol is trolling tho? didn;t get that feel
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 743, Bellaphant wrote:Enchant is another one that I don't really like being a day one wagon .he gets pushed as mis lim bait but also, the things I town read enchant for tend to come later, like mech stuff, but then I've played a lot with them in the open queue. This doesn't feel like town enchant or town nm, honestly.
uh... can you please expand? it's day 1, i cAn't form any other read on both than 'null' so i'm not sure how u can tbh, especially not N_M. enchant has posted more, not enough for me to get a feel on 'em at all tho. well, ur using meta so that's how i guess ; / . anyway i'm just not hot on anyone calling these slots either way this early, without at least some in0-game reasoning./

In post 743, Bellaphant wrote: Eiralox could be scum. #hottake
let's heat it up: why?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 770, Bellaphant wrote:You've both focused on the least important bit of that sentence, I don't know if i'm just ridiculously unclear.

I thought its initial take was really surface, that's why I mentioned the scum agenda of making the thread unreadable, that it didn't feel like it had engaged with. My main point was about it's further reads and vote: it felt like it was making two steps toward a read, then walking it back, etc. Do you not get really self conscious vibes from their posts? I can find more in its iso! They don't feel organic to me at all.

self-conscious, yes. sorta hesitant i guess, but my feel is that might just be their personality? like to you that might seems inorganic but honestly it might also be someone who's abit more reserved and honestly struggling to get a grip on thi9er reads?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 771, Bellaphant wrote:Sol voted for bbt and in the same breath said they were ok with bbts read on me, which felt trolly.
hhmmm I guess, i think my definition of trolling is someone doing something entertaining, but i get how that can seem sus. didn;t notice it tbh ; 0
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 772, Bellaphant wrote:Also, the whole thread isn't unreadable now at all, but there are like two lots of at least three pages that turned my brain to jelly.
ikr ^.^ like i'm not always the sharpest pencil but im not dumb, yet a few places like i was trying to parse what i was reading an my brain just said 'nah u ain't gonna grasp this'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 765, Bellaphant wrote:@eir, come talk to me, not about me?

I think fire could be town and frog could be scum. I low key think aisa might be town but it's a meta read and not a good one. Grib can be town. In annoyed no one engaged me on hpe. I find the back and forth between grid/tsq/fire/frog/a little bbt soeta unreadable' because it looks like a pissing contest and I never get anything out of them.

So, there's some stuff to get your teeth into :)

P-edit enchant could well be scum. I don't want nm ans enchant to be scum but I've played with both of them recently and won in a scum team with nm, they could both be doing more
oh lol missed this post XD

yeah i'm feeling pretty good on fire. i'm lost on frogster tbh, i rarely self meta but i'll say last game i correctly called them as town post 1 then later fully believed they're scum during their miselim so honestly a slot i'm hanging a bit back from atm. I haven't really so far felt any reson to doubt myself on Asia, i'll try to be back later toady after this prolific round of posting to flesh out my read, so far they've felt pretty much level-headed and open-minded tbh, which are traits i always like for town. grib i think i'll put in third for my prob towns at this point behind Asia and fire, i haven;t always followed their logic but so far i'm feeling they've held a very broad and considerate view of the game, pushing into various places.

RE: the pissing contest, i went after u for saying thred unreadable but yeah like i said a few times, and as u said that u meant, a few places in this game i was like 'wtf am i reading i'm not getting anything AI out of this'.

I also like N_M and Ecnhant >.< so honestly with you that i hope they're not scum. way too hard for me to guess either way at this point tho tbh

anyway i think imma break. gonna try to be back later 2dAY, out for now : P
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 499, Aisa wrote:I want to put HPE in my towncore. I agreed with whoever said it was "blowing with the wind" and in some sense it still feels like an apt description in that often Erinys goes with a point someone else brought up first. However, even when all it is doing is arguably sheeping someone else's read it explains its thought process in a way that feels pretty reasonable. The explanations are really helpful and make it sound like its reads are real.

Beyond that, I feel a bit lost. There is a world in which the scumteam is something like Not_Mafia, Enchant, and Solway Firth, and if we are in that world I am still doing alright. If we are not in that world, however, then I am fast running out of people to scumread. Even Elements feels kinda like good vibes, although obviously my brain is telling me I'd be a fool to townlock her for, uh, being generally unable to explain her read on me.

I guess it could be some of BBT/Bella/Frog, and who knows what alignment Fire is, but ugh.

Maybe I'll just chill on the Frog wagon for a while. VOTE: Frogsterking
In post 587, Aisa wrote:Okay, Solway, it turns out you weren't
actually
answering any of my questions in 576. I was correct about that in 577. Then I went and made a mess of everything with 579 and 580.

But you've since been answering my questions, so we're good! :D

Also, maybe I'm underestimating how much mafia experience you have, but way to town it up in the space of about 10 minutes.

I will now exile myself from the thread for the night before I make 30 more posts. Bye~
In post 504, Aisa wrote:BBT: Urrggghhhh this moment probably had to come sooner or later but I was hoping it would be later.

I still think Eiralox is probably town. It did cross my mind yesterday that if they're not then I'm making an absolute fool of myself. I tried looking for a scum game but didn't find any.

Things that might make me think they're scum eventually: admittedly they could be hiding and looking like they're doing things by sheeping a lot of the things I say. However, I feel that this is mitigated by the fact they've produced some independent content e.g. by talking to you by now.

Evidence that makes me think they're town that I haven't commented on yet: the promising to elaborate on a read and then needing at least a couple of real-life days to do is something I've seen them do before as town.

I still feel their play is more consistent with them being town than them being scum.

Yeah i just don;t see how any of these posts woulld more likely come from scum. from page 1 Aisa has felt green to me, and thruout that tone has been pretty consistent..........

For instance in above posts there's definitely solving being done, independent read-forming, but overall this early i don;t find that particularly indicative from anyone, it;s something scum can adeptly fake. but me saying 'yeah i felt it from the start' is probably a nothing-burger so late in, and as Asia is at 5 votes, i feel i need to speak up.

I mean read through above posts and tell me why they come from scum: note how Aisa keeps an open mind on various things, and even deciding upon a course is still conscientious enough to look at it from another angle, to play devil's advocate. Post 499 makes it pretty clear to me that Aisa is still feeling quite uncertain at that point, lost as they stated, and i don;t think that's a tone that can be easily faked nor is it one more likely to come from scum. And i fail to see an agenda in that post, for instance, reasons are set out for and against elements and erynis being town, which seems way more like something someone would do from a towny perspective?

#587 there's just no way i can feel this tone coming from scum? this seems very considerate and open-minded, which is exactly the vibe i've been getting from the start and which leaves me so confused as to why Aisa is now even at -2. like i think i've seen people think Aisa has agenda or something but posts like these, where they push while also alerting others about their own fallibility, come off as exactly sans agenda to me.

And again in #504: If Aisa were scum i don;t get why they would be posting this, or why they would have acted like that toward me on page one tbh. I honestly don;t understand what utility there would be for scum! Aisa to try something like that on me, it's a risk way i see it, and the fact that aisa has never backed down from going with their early feels on me, just as i haven;t on them, is A whole lotta town equity in my mind. i mean if someone feels green on me so early, then absolutely sticks with it, i just don't get the scum angle.

-----------

Even tho i do feel good on fire, the fact that they and enchant are still in the same tunnel they've been basically all game , and all the reASONS i've seem from them are.... watery at best, just doesn't vibe well with me. I'm not sure how i feel on Solway here, mostly so far they've flown under my radar, i admit them sheeping bbt on bella did rAISE an eyebrow when others pointed it out, and aisa brought up a logical-seeming case but with my brain's current state i'm not even gonna try and dissect. my vote stays i guess, don't really get bbt's angle
-------

So I wanted to do way more than quote three posts RE: Aisa then talk mostly about tone/nature, but i hope what i said makes some sense.

Please don't kill Aisa, so far i really haven't seen any stellar reasons from anyone for being on them tbh. I want to expand this tommorow, like in 9-12 hours, i'm spent rn and imma sleep. saw a few posts i feel i do need to answer but not now.

so imma clock out, good night and sweet dreams ya'll >.>
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Solway

** This is -1 **

Yeah I'm not feeling this VT claim, something major is off in Sol's tone these past few posts. I'll be trying my best to be back in 5 hours, hectic morning here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 965, Not_Mafia wrote:You voted for "Solway", that could be anyone
So did I, bad logic cow ; /
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 968, Aisa wrote:Enchant seems a bit townier after that hammer. Crossing my fingers for a scum flip, and frankly pretty excited for a death after the night phase so it's one less person to read.
i'm not sure im as bloodthirsty as u ^.^ but I'm with you in hoping Solway Firth, galactic rogue at large, flips red. The way they went about these past few pages didn;t feeel fruity at all.........
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

anyway imma smoke, have fun ya'll >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYrLDD2DQHM
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 976, Solway Firth wrote:
In post 958, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Solway

** This is -1 **

Yeah I'm not feeling this VT claim, something major is off in Sol's tone these past few posts. I'll be trying my best to be back in 5 hours, hectic morning here.
Gee, I wonder why my tone sounds weird. It’s not like town gets annoyed when they get pushed for truly horrific reasons.
#947 pings me all the way to hades tbh. you wanting to hop onto Asia did it for me, after saying bbt is your top scum pick.... so why the willingness to hop off?
Btw I don't agree with grib about #952, to me it came off as pretty NAI.

I've been like meh on u all game anyway, i admit i havent gotten the time to study aisa's earlier points in-depth but u didn;t really adress them? and then you go 'ill vote asia' after they made what seemed to be a pretty solid case against u which you just blindsided?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

felt scum, voted. i have no idea what you're trying to say about Bellaphant's not hammer btw. You going after their 'quintessential scum' post? Where they say they had shitty reads?

And you being irked by bella's not hammer.... what the dune is up with that? thru the nigh i looked at that and really didn't see why scum! Bella would be posting it at all. I'm starting to really want to know what you think about N_M and Enchant end of day as well, cos I really don't get u digging your fangs into someone who wasn;t even on Sol. Your above post bout Bella to me is just a mishmash of weak, tenious logic and i'm not even sure why you raised these point tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Solway's tone didn;t ping me with it's combativeness, but in the interludes between. i'm all on board with town getting angry at times, it was how Sol operated between those spurts that pinged me, as if trying to portray a certain emotional state to seem town while making sure to create enough room not be ellimed. in hindsight i read way too much into it but whatever, shit happens
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1026, Firebringer wrote:weird reframing.

my post speaks for itself. read it again

now can u reply to my question to u
no it doesn't. you're atttacking bella on two posts that seem to have pretty much nothing to do with the gamestate. no idea why you'd focus on those two things instead og casing actual actions. feels very loose and illogical to me what you're saying so no, not on board
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*of
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i mean if ur voting them and attacking them on minor points that's more casing than readbuilding in my eyes but whatever. i just find it strange that there were 7/8 ppl voting Sol if we count N_M, and so basically 7 alive who were on them. You going left field after someone who didn't vote Sol and who almost hammered but didn't...... I mean if your reasoning was less tenious, i might have been ok with it but damn I just get didn't that post at all and i'll say so./
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1032, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1027, Eiralox wrote:Solway's tone didn;t ping me with it's combativeness, but in the interludes between. i'm all on board with town getting angry at times, it was how Sol operated between those spurts that pinged me, as if trying to portray a certain emotional state to seem town while making sure to create enough room not be ellimed. in hindsight i read way too much into it but whatever, shit happens
did that have anything to do with the claim or why were those interspliced together with the tone comment.
yeah if i don't trust a claim i don't trust it, im not gonna write a paragraph on my bad gut.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Ok sleep well, i also have to go.

The main contention i have at this point is that Bella's 'do i hammer?' post was actually town-indicative to me, i don't see why scum would draw that attention to themselves then not go through with the hammer. Bella 'asks do i hammer' fire says 'are u new' and they don't. Why would scum express interest in hammering on wagon they know is town but not to do it? just to draw sus? I get you're in your early stages and wanting to get a feel for bella and so on, but i'll push this point cos we seem to be having wildly different interpretations of it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

#209 seems to be a meta question then a survey.... what's ` pocketty` bout that? I admit 556 pinged me a bit at the time but I was very emphatic with 458 so what exactly are you trying to say here? Not seeing it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Toffee, i've explained my general feel on aisa pretty well imo, yet you don;t seem to be handling or addressing that here.... even saying i didn't explain it at all? and i don't know what the fuck you mean by me not having conclusions, expecting me to read everyone correctly day two here or what?

earlier I saw you throw 'eira scum with tsq' at me cos 'tsq defended eira' then 'theres one scum in erynis/eira' now 'eira scum cos they've trusted Aisa'

I'm really expecting more from anyone calling me scum D2 than 'they seem unsure'. Cos fuck me if I ain't, all i've seen so far D2 are pushes pivoting on some really absurd points.... ugh this one joins the list i guess. Anyway back later then maybe i'll be in a better state of mind to try and see wtf ur saying.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1089, Aisa wrote:I'm getting a sinking feeling that BBT is town but it's accompanied by a crippling doubt that I cannot read and never will be able to read BBT so uh, fun times
yeah idk. they've launched on me for pretty shitty reasons almost since start of game so definite scum lean, i'm just not seeing their reasoning at all
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1095, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
VOTE: Eira
Tunnel away at my gut blood my reasons are my own to form.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1093, Aisa wrote:Actually, I'll stop blagging after this, but it seems worth pointing out that
In post 882, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you talk about why you so strongly town read Aisa in the early game as opposed to posts that literally came hundreds of posts after you stated your read?
BBT posted this and I don't think you addressed it?

What I mean by "I don't think the push on you is very well justified" is that I personally don't care whether you justify your early town read of me for the purposes of reading you. I'm already pretty far gone down the path of town reading you.

It's possible though that BBT is town and that from his POV you actually keep dodging his original question.
Yeah im tired discussing my feel on you with toffee, what I said d1 still stands so where at first I humored them, now im just going to flat out ignore them if they keep tunneling into me like this.

Theyve been like hyper focused on it d1 and now going all out with the manure barrage that im faking it. In general if someone wants to talk in circles with me I wont oblige them, if bbt isnt satisfied that im sticking with my gutread, too bad. I just havent felt you approaching things with any ulterior motive at all, so idk if this is scum toffee or town toffee pushing me and pushing me on this but imo i've already said my say.

I feel pretty close to locktowning you, so the only reason I see for me to be talking bout my read is if it changes and I really don't feel like thats gonna happen.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1086, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant

Care to provide any reasoning other than a potentially humourless ultimately entropic reply?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Eiralox »

I did, and im done. Find a less recursive way too approach me and maybe I,ll engage with u again
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1137, Enchant wrote:I can everything
Can you tell me bout your feel on Grib?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1148, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:On the subject of Eira, if anyone can tell me a single stance he has this game outside of his town read on Aisa I'll be impressed.
mantis stance @_@
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1153, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1044, Aisa wrote:2. Firebringer looks townier by the day. I don't know that he would be this motivated to power solve the game if he were scum and he keeps showing some depth with his posts.
3. I was so jealous that Shea finally shook FB out of his tunnel on me from the grave when I couldn't do it all of Day 1. But FB is tunnelling me again so it's all good hehe <3
i am actually null reading u now but i can't help but see most of ur posts as scummy and the fact ur so unnaturally relaxed. Unfazed by anything just makes me think ur playing an act.

even ur effort seems to be distinctively ignore questioning/pushes on u and just keep solving which i don't think is outright scummy but is concerning.
so if i'm reading right you're saying Aisa can be scum cos they're relaxed and focused on solving?

what type of spin even is this?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i think i've asked something pretty simple: why would Aisa being relaxed and solving make u think they're scum? why does relaxed = act?
why is being focused on solving instead of defending, while not scummy as u said, 'concerning?'

Aisa has been offering some solid input D2 as far as I see it and u coming saying 'Aisa concerns me cos they're solving not defending' just doesn't hash out to me on any level
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i asked something simple and you're straight up dodging. you do you, but you're not feeling funky, after what you just did.

idc how you feel on me nor my style of talking, i don't like your approach here, what your saying makes no sense, and that's that.

So sure pass me by like a raging wind, that ain't mean imma let what you do slide.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

1. if u've been reading, you'd know how i feel on Aisa. Regarding you, if you answered my questions instead of whatever this is we might have gotten somewhere.

2. Yeah I don't care, either you answer or you don't.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Yeh this much the same like when we hashed out on bella tbh: that one post you didn't like was town-indicative to me, and here again were you saying aisa being 'unnaturally relaxed' is scummy, like for me them being calm and considerate, that vibe, is one of the main pivots of my tr? so not fair to call it a bias read, Aisa has felt very level-headed to me so again we seem to be forming wholly divergent conclusions here.

So you're annoyed? What can I say? I guess if someone says something that I have a wildly different take on i'll say it, and probe them on it. But yeah I did get you weren't scumreading them for it, and your vote's on bella(which i still don't get), but if something that to me reads green comes of scummy to you? And then you saying cos Aisa is more blaise about defending themself and instead focused on solving they sus?

I guess I've said it a few times by now, but I just don't get it.

But I also get how I can come off as pushy, so straight up i'm still sus on you for this but for the sake of thread clutter i think it's better if I cool down and try to engage with you on a normal level, whenever that may be
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah I try to hash out wtf u saying and suddenly bbt is right? bbt whove approached me on some of the weakest points ive ever seen, and u, dodgy wolf?

First bbt comes since d1 with focus on my aisa read, later still focusing,and today u and bbt have buddied up going after the only two reads I feel very solid on? Bbt has made some of the shittiest recursive reasoning ive yet to face and now youre coming around to them on it? What even ya'll thinking?

Idk wtf ur trying here. Scumteam is something like fire/bbt and maybe elements as third.

VOTE: Firebringer

Yeah imma vote firebri ger or bluebloodedtoffee today, im a bit stumped this game tbh but im fairly sure the shitty reasoning ive had to deal with from fire and toffee is scum. I'm still meh on elements I guess, fits in nice with fire id say but cant see elements/toffee like at all, so chances are if its bbt/fire were looking for someone else. I just cant talk with these two anymore tbh, fire has had some frankly iffy takes on certain ppl and ultimatetly got irked and dodgy when I called them on it, now coming 'yeah eira culd be scum' while bbt has been rufflng my feathers since the start on pretty simple nitpicky factors and now is complaining how im ignoring them after I told them I dont talk in circles.

No idea whether it can be frog tbh. I think theyve ignored my questions twice, dont seem to think I exist at all tbh so yeah. Despite their post count I still get the feel that theyre hanging back and im really wondering why. Pretty sus. But im happy going the toffee/fire route, fire seems to be widely tr'd, felt very green to me mid to end D1 but honestly after what's passed idk wtf theyre trying here. I think fire's the better bet but at this point ill probably end up voting bbt.

Egh, later >.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

No you and bbt are buddies made and molded to.fit lol. U coming around to bbts arbuments after having sussed me aisa and bella on very shittu premises just confirms your team equity to me, and that this is most likely scum strat: miselim targets being frog, eira, bella and aisa.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Hard. Easy. Idk, these are the patterns and I calls em as I sees em. Anyway power down imma log off mobile try best to be back later after town
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1254, Firebringer wrote:Anyways who is ur townreads besides aisa and bella and why are they town
Aisa and bella, full stop.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Yeah keep bullshitting, ur just like bbt on this XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

last post before i go lol. yeah you've felt green to me expect start D1, vhivh i'm still torn as to vhether is genuine tovn not vanting tovn response or very emotionally intelligent scum acting. i've felt the former, open to latter, but thats not vhat im talking bout here and not something imma case on.

just cos im coming late to the belief doesnt dismerit it, your and toffee's actions have meshed too much for me to be comfortable vith, u made some other points ill adress later maybe but vhat ill leave vith is this is less about your exact points re aisa(vhivh still i dont agree vith) and instead the general vibe ive gotten from u and bbt vhenever the subject of my reads have come up. i have solids reasons to be vhere im at, one person has been pushiong me on it relentlessly for thoth knovs vhy, after tvo interactions re: aisa bella betveenm me and u D2 u conveniently come around to agreeing vith the player vhos made the shittiest and most ill-reasoned pushes on me.

nov u call eira/bella/aisa as poss scum?

yueah not sure vhat reality ur in but this pattern i scummy af and u aint gonna convince me othervise. ugh vell i'm off 4 real. back later on keyboard vith double u XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1273, Enchant wrote:Eiralox saying team is "Firebringer/BBT" but votes Firebringer (WHO HAD 0 VOTES) instead of BBT. At deadline closening.

Very suspicious.
Read and stop lazy shading, elf
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

U missed one lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1292, Enchant wrote:
In post 1291, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Umm, OK.

That's kind of worrying
No worry if i had choice i would kill Eire first
Maybe your not an elf, some kinda cat person, but y u so mean : 3
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

yeah i want to test my fire/bbt solve, i'll be casing both regardless of flip tonight cos im pretty sure im right. I'm lost in the deep on frogster, i'll vote there to avoid mis-elim but with a murderous not-elf and mason cow prowling about i don't figure that's even a factor in this game XD
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1352, Elements wrote:
In post 1256, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1254, Firebringer wrote:Anyways who is ur townreads besides aisa and bella and why are they town
Aisa and bella, full stop.
Are these still your only town reads?
bella is town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Elements
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

what made you feel better about bellaphant?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

and you feel i'm scum because....?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

hhhm ok interesting reason.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Eiralox »

bella is town. frog scummy but awol, like talking about bigfoot at this point. enchant is a pointy eared mystery.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1461, Elements wrote:has BBT rolled scum before?
afaik theyre experienced so yeah probably
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1464, Elements wrote:
In post 1462, Eiralox wrote:enchant is a pointy eared mystery.
Similar thoughts on NM?
i'm more lost on n_m tbh. with enchant, i know they're engaged. whether as scum or town i'm still meh on... i wanna hear more on their vote on me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1467, Elements wrote:Grib, Aisa and me?
no comment.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i'm not saying it's not helpful, there are some very interesting theories for why frogsterking scum!

I generally like to hash things out in person with someone, tho, and if they've been gone for a long time i'm wary of letting others form my opinions for me. so i wasn't dissing what u saying but explaining how i work, i guess.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1473, Elements wrote:
In post 1469, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1467, Elements wrote:Grib, Aisa and me?
no comment.
care to explain this part of your play style?
nope >.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

why did you ask fire, grib, and aisa to switch to the toffee wagon?

*pedit lol im half asleep already so yeah also might tap out unexplainedly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

that's how read your progression. i haven't done a bbt/elements crosscheck yet but i mentioned when i sussed fire that if fire is scum it might be with bbt or elements, but elem/bbt makes little sense. i;m not always on point with feeling intentions but back then and now i still feel that you had a geniune solving drive when it came to toffee. theyve just treated you very weirdly, and im not feling it as s/s. tbh idk what to think about you, but that alone means im not going to vote u today.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Eiralox »

^.^
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

* bush baby noises *
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

u can ask tho might be online for like... a bit more
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1489, Elements wrote:So Enchant :P
what bout?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1493, Elements wrote:
In post 1491, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1489, Elements wrote:So Enchant :P
what bout?
If Scum who the third?
ugh what a boomerang kwestion. no idea rn tbh, i'm nowhere on being sure what enchant is even. the pairing i dread is enchant/N_m but for some reason that's kwuite lower on my totem pole of sus, so it's more a fluffy dread i guess.

Sleep well : )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

idk i'm sorta with aisa that elements seemed ultra town these past few pages. and i already said why i wont be voting them today, so rn i'm sorta with you on nm/frogster being decent picks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@elements

pretty meh. i'm still not sure what they're saying about you, after i had to deal with bbt i still don't get the feel that you/bbt was theatre so when it comes to their opening post at least i definitely don't agree. you have a point about their reads i guess, at this point i'm wondering if frog thinks you're scum, who do they like for third?

the N_M/Enchant willingness to hammer gives me pause yet as of now i have decent reasons on town! bella, aisa, grib and elements, not so much frogster tbh... trying to read them has been like a contracted seesaw ride to me, but so far i'm today i'm low-key unimpresed with them. idk just a general vibe i'm getting of looking for the correct angle that'll make them survive i guess.

I'm tied down irl but rn i feel like voting frogster in 24-36 hrs, i'll try to be around. If it's not frogster then this game might actually be a lol fest with with N_M/enchant scum, which I earlier said doesnt seem likely to me so meh.

The interactions between bbt/frogster do give me pause, but on the order of likelihood frog/bbt bussing is more liklier than bbt/elements, for the simple reason i've already stated that emotionally i doon';t get a scum feel from u/bbt.

@Frogster: IF you feel so troong about elements! scum, who do like for third?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Grib
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1761, Grib wrote:Hi Eira. You have a lot of content to respond to.
no. until your pivot comes with a case i won't be doing much talking.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1762, Aisa wrote:Eiraaaa omg to cite Bella, if you are scum I will be sad face. Anyway, I'm taking that post to mean you don't CC any of the claims?
no counterclaims. bella has an idea about me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

good luck
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

i don't repeat myself
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Eiralox »

case me grib ball
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Eiralox »

well that was disappointing. where's the passion?

UNVOTE:
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

learn to swim the rivers of the mind if you want to be swinging out caseless votes like these
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1780, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1777, Grib wrote:Nah.

Somebody else talk to Eira.
I'll do it.

You been drinkin Eira?
?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

well... this has become more futile and absurd than it already was. i guess i rescend my good luck cos im not sure what wood u even wandering
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1785, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1782, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1780, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1777, Grib wrote:Nah.

Somebody else talk to Eira.
I'll do it.

You been drinkin Eira?
?
Have you been drinking again? I remember you drunk posting in that one mini normal game we played.
yeah if you say so. i havent but fuck the police anyway so : /
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1787, Frogsterking wrote:Lmao Eira's been drinking
i rarely do. but grib voting me cos my name is E makes me wanna
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1790, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1789, Eiralox wrote:
Why aren't you voting Elements?

There's no way i'm voting elements today, i've said this already?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1793, Elements wrote:I still want to lim frog
them asking y i aren't voting u after i made my stance pretty clear earlier rubs me wrong
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #117) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1798, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1794, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1790, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1789, Eiralox wrote:
Why aren't you voting Elements?

There's no way i'm voting elements today, i've said this already?
I don't recall you saying this.
read
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #118) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1800, Elements wrote:Quick, now they've gone to sleep who's in on a Grib flash wagon?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #119) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1802, Elements wrote:
In post 1799, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1793, Elements wrote:I still want to lim frog
them asking y i aren't voting u after i made my stance pretty clear earlier rubs me wrong
Frog doesn't care about the game anymore, he just wants me limmed
yeah idk tf is up these past few pages tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #120) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1805, Frogsterking wrote:Dodgy behavior from the E team
no u
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

anyway i'mma sleep. i'm still not too sure how i feel on grib, theyve felt green to me most of the game so rn i can't keep my vote here without a case no matter how dodgy i feel theyve been rn, especially with how fast things might move while im away

have fun ya'll ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1815, Grib wrote:I only have ~one reason to doubt that BBT’s push on Eira was a bus (without rereading), and I want to see if you share that reason or if you’re thinking of something else.
lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Aisa, i'm not claiming. i'm also not hot on voting n_m tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Eiralox »

: /
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm feeling N_M can really be mason
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

Comparing D1 pre #1018 N_M to post #1018 D2 and D3 N_M i'd say there's a high probability for them to be mason. That drop in general interest, a marked altering of engagement, meshes well with 'ah fuck my hombres dead i'm sorta useless now.' I mean, Day 1 Not_Mafia had active presence imo, and them being in a hood with erynis/status isn't so far fetched an idea, i;m not the first to bring it up. After the D2 flip..... N_M is ghost. just naked votes on bella and frog and maybe what are fond reminiscences of a better time. so idk definetly a possible disheartened town vibe way i see it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1935, Bellaphant wrote:Eira, do you think there's a RB?
I have no idea at this point, i haven't been interefered with so nothing brings me to that conclusion. who, and what, the scum are is.... troubling to me right now. idk how you feel.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok wtf
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

Any explanation other than my unwillingness to claim?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

who asked you?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Element @Aisa I'm really hoping you can tell me more on why exactly you're voting me rn.

Ugh idk anymore.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE:

I'm note claiming. Scummy pivot from Aisa and Elements, grib i don't even care about even more they're an ass. Bella can speak up for me, or they can't. with people voting by their noses like this on reasons flimsier than spring ice i don't even know anymore. in my mind i have very good reasons for not revealing my role, and that's it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1963, Elements wrote:Eira just claim
No. Explain your vote on any other basis than this single push.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Eiralox »

ugh imma smoke i'm not sure what's even happening rn tbh
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1966, Elements wrote:Is you being dead and unclaimed better than you claiming, us voting NM, and you getting night killed?
very stringent terms u think along there amphibian. i'm not claiming cos i have a reason not. bella can speak up, or they can't.... they might want me to claim but i think it's better if i don't.

I'm not sure where scum is any more. not after ya'll flash voted me. so between me and nm, who i think is last mason, i'd pick me for game's sake. but i'm not voting n_M.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

ugh i'll read when i come back. I really want reasons from the people on me rn cos this is all very convenient
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2112, Elements wrote:Enchant will you hammer Eira if it gets to it?

elements i've asked you before, what besides me not claiming gives you reason to feel like this?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

i'll try to be around but i see little point tbh cos it seems ya'll voting N_M. i'm a bit burned out and honestly discouraged at this point, but whatever

*p-edit: elements i said i'm not votin n_M, just like im not voting u. i just cant frame them as scum, i see no reason for scum to radically disengage from the game start D2 whereas the last macho mason might just say fuck it, or rage as enchant suggested but meh N_M is chill so idk?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2121, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2075, Grib wrote:
In post 2071, Bellaphant wrote:I am hoping they have a town reason for not claiming
This is not the time to hide their role. We're trying to make mechanical plans with a big fat mechanical question mark. How does that help town?
In post 2118, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2112, Elements wrote:Enchant will you hammer Eira if it gets to it?

elements i've asked you before, what besides me not claiming gives you reason to feel like this?
Why do you worry je you little shit
idk what frame of mind you're in but you're not lifting my kilt
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #141) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2122, Elements wrote:Frog or Eira
one of you vote NM