Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:14 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 14, Frogsterking wrote: "Get angry easily" = Eye Of The Storm - Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere

"Take charge" = Order Yet Undeciphered - Final Fantasy XIV

"Make people feel welcome" = String Theocracy - Mili

"Like music" = Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode

"Like to tidy up" = Besessenheit - SaGa Frontier 2

"Like to visit new places" = Inheritors of Light - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

"Feel comfortable around people" = Day Scanner - Susumu Hirasawa

"Interested in many things" = eScape - Final Fantasy XIV

"Love order and regularity" = Powerlines - Tame Impala

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = Misty Rain - Megaman ZX

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = The Hounds - The Protomen

"Cheer people up" = A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return - Guilty Gear X

"Lose my temper" = Inner Shade - The King of Fighters 2000

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = Harmonious Rock Rhyming Six Sentences - Samurai Shodown 2

"Enjoy thinking about things" = 耀く針の小人族 ~ Little Princess - Touhou 14: Double Dealing Character

"Cheat to get ahead" = Collision Chaos Present (JP) - Sonic CD

"Feel desperate" = Narcissus - Jon Hare

"Rarely overindulge" = Raiten Menimemo - One Journo's Menimemoism - The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve

"Easily resist temptations" = Mechanized Memories - Armored Core: Verdict Day

"Have a high opinion of myself" = Der Kommissar - After The Fire

"Waste my time" = ORIENTATION - group_inou

"Need a push to get started" = Crucifix Held Close - Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

"Have little to contribute" = Subversive Awareness - Battle Garegga

"Keep my cool" = sea of cloud - Nujabes

"Avoid crowds" = Battle -dancing crazy murder- - Shin Megami Tensei V

"Turn my back on others" = Russia On Ice - Porcupine Tree
Hope this helps :D
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:43 am

Jeez, we're moving fast AND bringing along a foul mood or two.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:49 am

In post 61, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 54, Grib wrote:I changed my mind a bit. Frog is sus, but not quite scum yet.
In post 59, Grib wrote:Yikes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Frogsterking
I feel like this is +town for Grib, this is like the quintessential townie reaction to playing with me for the first time.
Definitely feeling it cause like. It's just a smidge bit weird to this one to post a giant personality survey and probe people who don't answer it. Like yeah, if it works it works but like. Man! Kinda quirked... Not the biggest fan.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:34 pm

In post 123, Firebringer wrote:I woudl like to hear more from aisa. Where did that rabbit run of to
Probably to the sidelines because LORD you two have been going at it mostly uninterrupted for a while now. It's given this one difficulty in trying to keep up because sifting through what is already five pages of posts. Might need to just dedicate the brainpower to it tomorrow (assuming there isn't another flood of posts...) in order to actually contribute. Going to UNVOTE: Grib for now as this one feels it's not worth keeping the RVS vote on them.

Not leaving it there however, as this one is going to VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, as it's not particularly a fan of silently joining a bandwagon then disappearing entirely.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:36 pm

In post 126, Firebringer wrote:you act like 6 pages is a lot. i remember the times waking up to 50 pages of posts
It's alot for this one...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:32 pm

In post 215, Enchant wrote:Game i staling, let's make decision already and end day.
We still have like 8 days to come to a decision, y'know.
In post 217, Solway Firth wrote:As for HPE, I scumread her to reasons previously stated. I also don’t like how she voted BBT, and her tone is very off.
Just was not particularly keen on how BBT went about their vote. Also would prefer if you used this one's preferred pronouns, please.

As for other matters, this one is considering a vote on Frogster. Definitely echo the idea of appeasement, and just in general didn't really like his tone during the already weird accusation and subsequent vote based on Fire lying about meta. Going to wait on that for the time being. For now: A vague reads list because only like 3 people are actually posting frequently.

Townlean:
Aisa
Thestatusquo
Scumlean:
Frogsterking
Enchant

Other than Frog being genuinely kind of "hm." none of these very concrete. Everyone else is about neutral right now, and definitely subject to change once people actually start getting to talking.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:14 pm

In post 276, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Erinys

I'm sheeping Bella's take that Fire forgetting that game is nai. I reflected and decided that Fire and I could be TvT here.
In post 220, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 215, Enchant wrote:Game i staling, let's make decision already and end day.
We still have like 8 days to come to a decision, y'know.
In post 217, Solway Firth wrote:As for HPE, I scumread her to reasons previously stated. I also don’t like how she voted BBT, and her tone is very off.
Just was not particularly keen on how BBT went about their vote. Also would prefer if you used this one's preferred pronouns, please.

As for other matters, this one is considering a vote on Frogster. Definitely echo the idea of appeasement, and just in general didn't really like his tone during the already weird accusation and subsequent vote based on Fire lying about meta. Going to wait on that for the time being. For now: A vague reads list because only like 3 people are actually posting frequently.

Townlean:
Aisa
Thestatusquo
Scumlean:
Frogsterking
Enchant

Other than Frog being genuinely kind of "hm." none of these very concrete. Everyone else is about neutral right now, and definitely subject to change once people actually start getting to talking.

I'm pretty sure this is a scum slot.
Low
certainty. The townlean on Shea with no explanation is bad and doesn't track for me; the scumlean on Enchant with no explanation is bad and doesn't track for me. This feels like scum setting up a fake read progression on me in conjunction with an earlier shade post they made on me.
This one explicitly said none of it's reads are really concrete. Like people
can
just, make reads based on vibes alone. Also saying that this one isn't a fan of the survey isn't shade, it's just stating an opinion. Dunno why you're laser-locked onto that.
In post 285, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 220, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Just was not particularly keen on how BBT went about their vote. Also would prefer if you used this one's preferred pronouns, please.
Shade also. Missed this part.
Please tell this one you aren't calling people asking for others to use their preferred pronouns shade.
In post 301, Grib wrote:Anyway, turns out Frog is probably just a goofball and was acting out an obscure inside joke? I dunno, I buy it for now.
Not a very big fan of this take but still think he has an okay-ish point on Frogster in general.
In post 244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 125, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Not leaving it there however, as this one is going to VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, as it's not particularly a fan of silently joining a bandwagon then disappearing entirely.
Do tell how one 'silently' joins a bandwagon? Does a naked vote draw more attention than a vote accompanied with words? I would say so.
Primarily just pointing out the naked vote
and
subsequent silence. Though perhaps should've realized that everyone who isn't Frog, Fire and Grib being extremely quiet is kinda status quo at this point.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:18 pm

It's hard to get vibes on most people here in general because Fire and Frog arguments are kind of a mess and the vast majority of players are posting VERY infrequently. Feeling better about BBT now that they've actually started posting and questioning things. Gonna just UNVOTE: BlueBloodedToffee for the time being because this one is still unsure about actually putting a vote on Frog.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:38 pm

Definitely don't like how BBT went about that argument (esp. the OMGUS) but this one does also see it as potentially being not very AI. Pretty half and half on if it's scummy or not overall. As for Aisa, this one will probably need to ISO her posts and try and draw a conclusion itself.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:59 am

In post 459, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 426, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Definitely don't like how BBT went about that argument (esp. the OMGUS) but this one does also see it as potentially being not very AI. Pretty half and half on if it's scummy or not overall. As for Aisa, this one will probably need to ISO her posts and try and draw a conclusion itself.
What did you dislike? Why do you think it's not AI?
Mostly think that TSQ has something of a point. Not a decisive one, but something of one, and again the OMGUS wasn't a great look. But beyond the actual points of contention on how scummy or not scummy pointing out defensiveness is, Aisa and Grib pointed out the argument was mostly moreso a disagreement of personality than alignment, atleast in their eyes, and this one gets that kind of feel too. Your actual defense, to this one, feels like it could be either a town or scum defense, so it doesn't think this adds up to
too
much in it's book, for now.

As for Aisa, this one finally got around to reading her posts, and... Ehhhh? Nothing particularly jumps out at it as weird or scummy. Maybe it needs to read it over three more times with a magnifying glass but like, for now it's just gonna tune the Aisa wagon out of it's options unless something big comes up.

Not a fan of staying unvoted for so long so going to cap this post off with a VOTE: FrogsterKing in absence of a better vote.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:54 am

In post 497, Bellaphant wrote:I thought fire was null, then scum, then this page maybe town. Fun times.

@hpe, talk to me about the frog vote? Is there an element of omgus?
Not particularly, just have generally not really liked the way he's gone about things. Especially recently
AFTER
this one voted, actually.
In post 500, Frogsterking wrote:Herpa derp *towns about*
In post 505, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Shea

Breadcrumb something something
In post 510, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 413, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 411, Frogsterking wrote:I would be more open to listening to your idea about the Weak Argument Method even though it's clearly not supported by any research if you weren't so quick to put me down at every opportunity.
I think disagreeing with your methods does not equal putting you down. But I also don't think this is a productive use of either of our time, this argument. I do not buy your methods and I don't think there's anything you can say or do that will make me given my experience reading a bunch of your games.

The only thing that's annoying here is you trying to hold me hostage by saying you wont even consider my arguments unless I agree with your scum hunting methods. Which I'm just straight up not going to do because I've seen no evidence they catch scum anywhere.
This is projection because:

1) There is no evidence anywhere that your methods catch scum.

2) I think disagreeing with your methods doesn't equal trying to hold you hostage.

3)

4)
These are, from what this one has seen of Frog, out of character posts. Like REALLY out of character. The first would be shrug if it was a prodge but he posted more not long after. The second is probably the least because he's certainly be on Shea's case before but it's still a tiny bit weird he'd just say something with the equivalent of "eh, yeah, whatever, vote". And the third is just. What does one make of those 2 incomplete bullet points? Off vibes in general but this one isn't exactly researching his meta or recalling it's past experiences (none) with Frogster, so it can't really say if these are "out of character" or not.
In post 525, Grib wrote:HPE should not be a townread for the reasons Aisa gave imo. Tacking your own thoughts onto someone else’s reasoning is the easiest way in the world to blend in and actively lurk. I want HPE to get its hands dirty in some meaningful way, anything that signals the slot is trying to solve and not just echo others’ thoughts with a few extra words tacked on like sprinkles on a cupcake.
Hey, we aren't all good at rhetoric and analysis! Though this one supposes that's a...
In post 526, Grib wrote:I think the only way I’ll accept a meta defense (in general) is if someone pushes for it very hard, or if a lot of other people agree with it.

For the record.
...Meta defense. But, hey, it'll certainly try and post things that are less of nothing burgers for you. Perhaps like the above points on Frogster? We'll see.

Either way, yeah, BBT is also high on it's "unsure about how town they're acting" list, but it isn't feeling a vote towards them as much as it is Frogster, especially now.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:08 am

In post 576, Solway Firth wrote:
In post 469, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 459, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 426, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Definitely don't like how BBT went about that argument (esp. the OMGUS) but this one does also see it as potentially being not very AI. Pretty half and half on if it's scummy or not overall. As for Aisa, this one will probably need to ISO her posts and try and draw a conclusion itself.
What did you dislike? Why do you think it's not AI?
Mostly think that TSQ has something of a point. Not a decisive one, but something of one, and again the OMGUS wasn't a great look. But beyond the actual points of contention on how scummy or not scummy pointing out defensiveness is, Aisa and Grib pointed out the argument was mostly moreso a disagreement of personality than alignment, atleast in their eyes, and this one gets that kind of feel too. Your actual defense, to this one, feels like it could be either a town or scum defense, so it doesn't think this adds up to
too
much in it's book, for now.

As for Aisa, this one finally got around to reading her posts, and... Ehhhh? Nothing particularly jumps out at it as weird or scummy. Maybe it needs to read it over three more times with a magnifying glass but like, for now it's just gonna tune the Aisa wagon out of it's options unless something big comes up.

Not a fan of staying unvoted for so long so going to cap this post off with a VOTE: FrogsterKing in absence of a better vote.
This post is quite bad. HPE says that TSQ may have a point, but then it claims that TSQ’s OMGUS is a bad look for him. It then uses these two arguments to avoid coming to a proper conclusion on the TSQ/BBT spat. HPE’s point about TSQ’s OMGUS being bad is a point that stands on very weak footing, as before TSQ voted BBT, TSQ expressed a strong scumread on BBT at which point BBT reacted to the scumread by voting TSQ. So in that case isn’t BBT the one ‘OMGUS-ing’ and voting TSQ? This seems like the reasonable conclusion HPE should have gotten if it was reading the BBT/TSQ spat from the eye of someone determined to figure out BBT and TSQ’s alignment. Instead, it looks like it was trying to shade both BBT and TSQ for different reasons to keep its hands clean.

The next part of this post is just HPE writing off the Aisa wagon because “nothing particularly jumps out.” I don’t even have to say why that’s scummy. There’s zero analysis done. I guess we’ll all just have to take HPE’s word for it that it tried to analyze Aisa’s ISO but nothing at all stood out? Either HPE is being lazy town, or HPE is scum who wants to be safe and fence-sit on the Aisa wagon. I’m leaning to towards the latter.

VOTE: HPE
...This one mean BBT's OMGUS... It's siding with TSQ here. Perhaps that's on it for not pointing that out specifically. And it genuinely doesn't see much of note from Aisa in ISO. Again maybe it IS lazy and or blind, but like. That's what it's genuinely getting. Shrug.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:10 am

Well, actually no, it DID point out the OMGUS was specifically BBT.
This was nested in the quotes, and pretty clearly lines up BBT and the OMGUS.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:39 pm

Yeah gonna be real here, the game's activity is largely dominated by like 3 or 4 people and the vote is scattered. Still personally feeling Frogster right now but like. BBT
is
up there too. In the interest of running things along, this one shall UNVOTE: FrogsterKing and VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, and then probably get on Frog's case again unless he stops acting weird.

Shea and BBT's arguments are alot to unravel in terms of where logic begins and personality ends, but the core of the matter is that BBT is just, yeah kinda scummy. So here's to less flopping around like fish and more pushing votes and wagons.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:30 am

In post 724, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 711, HighPrincessErinys wrote:Yeah gonna be real here, the game's activity is largely dominated by like 3 or 4 people and the vote is scattered. Still personally feeling Frogster right now but like. BBT
is
up there too. In the interest of running things along, this one shall UNVOTE: FrogsterKing and VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee, and then probably get on Frog's case again unless he stops acting weird.

Shea and BBT's arguments are alot to unravel in terms of where logic begins and personality ends, but the core of the matter is that BBT is just, yeah kinda scummy. So here's to less flopping around like fish and more pushing votes and wagons.
Like here: I agree with the first sentence, but there isn't really a depth of thought behind it: I'd be shocked if all if grib/fire/tsq/frog are town, the thread is nearly unreadable. The voting nice feels really self conscious and steps away from the reads in the same sentence, then commits, then goes back to ,'doing it fit the wagon/game'. It isn't the first post that's feltike this from the slot
It's a bit hard to understand some of this post but, basically: Only a handful of the players are particularly active, and they all did not particularly agree with eachother on a wagon at the time (this has sorta changed since). So this one, in the interest of actually getting something pushed today, something it agrees with already, votes BBT. Frogster is still high in it's scumleans, and it intends to push that letter tomorrow as it wants to stick with the BBT wagon, to both actually get a wagon going and because it does sus BBT. That's it's logic there.
In post 726, Thestatusquo wrote:VOTE: Solway
...Interesting.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:26 am

In post 758, Eiralox wrote:
In post 548, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 546, Aisa wrote:Why do you think Enchant is Town, Frogster?
I'm shamelessly and fearlessly abusing meta
yeah i want more than this tbh. same with the status quo going 'enchant tends to lurkscum', i'm not onboard with this. now i don't want to get into an argument tbh, i get folk meta adn that it works for them, but at this point enchant is so null to me that anyone putting them above or below the line is gonna catch my sightballs.

Right now tbh enchant's hyper focus on Asia might shift them slightly red for me, but that alone isn't near enough for me to casing on rn. So i'm on board with what Asia's asking here, and I get you've answered the question but personally i'd like to hear more on enchant town! than 'cos meta'.
Definitely echo Eira's discontent with the meta going around. Really wanna see more "in the moment" reasoning instead of defaulting to meta knowledge.
In post 770, Bellaphant wrote:You've both focused on the least important bit of that sentence, I don't know if i'm just ridiculously unclear.

I thought its initial take was really surface, that's why I mentioned the scum agenda of making the thread unreadable, that it didn't feel like it had engaged with. My main point was about it's further reads and vote: it felt like it was making two steps toward a read, then walking it back, etc. Do you not get really self conscious vibes from their posts? I can find more in its iso! They don't feel organic to me at all.
Genuinely would like some explanations/examples about what you mean? This one can't really see what you're talking about personally but that might like. Be the issue. It's, either way, not particularly
trying
to one step forward two steps back it's own reads :>
In post 777, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 711, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Shea and BBT's arguments are alot to unravel in terms of where logic begins and personality ends, but the core of the matter is that BBT is just, yeah kinda scummy. So here's to less flopping around like fish and more pushing votes and wagons.
Talk about what I've done that makes me scum? Interesting that your vote finally comes after I start looking to potentially vote you.
This one already elaborated some on why it susses you in 426 and 469. Could be boiled down to just "bad vibes", if you want. There's not an element of OMGUS here either, it just genuinely scumreads you and figured "yeah, frog wagon ain't taking off". So, onto it's next scumread who already has a growing wagon.
In post 777, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 727, HighPrincessErinys wrote: It's a bit hard to understand some of this post but, basically: Only a handful of the players are particularly active, and they all did not particularly agree with eachother on a wagon at the time (this has sorta changed since). So this one, in the interest of actually getting something pushed today, something it agrees with already, votes BBT. Frogster is still high in it's scumleans, and it intends to push that letter tomorrow as it wants to stick with the BBT wagon, to both actually get a wagon going and because it does sus BBT. That's it's logic there.
This is scummy - a great way to absolve responsibility for being on a wagon. Again, this vote came after my brief conversation with Grib regarding voting HPE. I'm not sure if both Eira and HPE can be scum though because they were pretty close together when piling on my wagon and that seems less likely to come from two scum slots.
Don't see how this is a "absolving responsibility" when this one fully and clearly says it's got a bead on you and isn't just compromising. Stating "I scumread this person" and then hopping on a wagon for them because you scumread them doesn't sound like a lack of responsibility for being on the wagon to this one. And again, not really an OMGUS.
In post 726, Thestatusquo wrote:VOTE: Solway
Still wondering about this sudden change of heart considering you were the most vocal against BBT, Shea.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:06 am

In post 794, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:HPE, in both 426 and 469 you're far from decisive in your read.

In 426, you say 'but this one does also see it as potentially being not very AI. Pretty half and half on if it's scummy or not overall.'

In 469, you say 'Mostly think that TSQ has something of a point. Not a decisive one, but something of one' as well as 'Your actual defense, to this one, feels like it could be either a town or scum defense, so it doesn't think this adds up to too much in it's book, for now.'

Is there something that happened to significantly increase the certainty of your read?
Beyond that one doesn't need perfect certainty to vote, this one wasn't saying those posts decisively outlined why, just elaborated on it's reasoning at those times. "Fully" might have been an overstatement but "clearly" wasn't, and those two words pertained to it's actual post where it votes you (711) and states that yeah, it's scumreading you.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:52 am

In post 796, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, and I asked why your read had developed into a vote and you linked posts from 14 pages ago as if that somehow correlates to how your read developed. You haven't answered my question.
Getting into it
again
with TSQ, and looking pretty bad at the end of it, again. Once again, the fine line between logical reasoning and a clash of personalities. It made this one somewhat reluctant to actually put a vote on, but after so many bad looks for you it's just like. Yeah okay, vote. Keep in mind that this is also in relation to the Frogster wagon and it's subsequent death, because otherwise this one would still be on him even despite this.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:40 am

In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, OK. But 'How' did I look bad and why is it bad = scum and not bad = town? Like, what specifically makes me scum?
Tone, reaction, vibes, etcetera. This one simply thinks you're acting like scum in it's eyes based on the what it's seen from your bouts with TSQ. If you wanna argue against that, go ahead, but it probably ain't really gonna change this one's opinion on you and the situation.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:51 pm

In post 807, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Prodding not_mafia and Frogsterking
Third Prod of Doom for NM. Oof.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:41 am

Oh boy, deadlines. Guess it's time to abandon ship.

UNVOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
VOTE: Solway Firth

Still personally townleaning Aisa, she just has made very little blip on this one's radar. Solway's actions though,
are
rather eyebrow raising.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:50 am

In post 845, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 802, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 801, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, OK. But 'How' did I look bad and why is it bad = scum and not bad = town? Like, what specifically makes me scum?
Tone, reaction, vibes, etcetera. This one simply thinks you're acting like scum in it's eyes based on the what it's seen from your bouts with TSQ. If you wanna argue against that, go ahead, but it probably ain't really gonna change this one's opinion on you and the situation.
This is just more buzzwords, you're very clearly struggling to explain this read.
This one has repeatedly already said it's scumreading you based on how you conducted yourself during your debates with TSQ, y'know.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:50 am

In post 924, Grib wrote:And maybe I'm misrepping what HPE said. I took it as saying that the slot would not change its mind on BBT no matter what BBT said, but maybe the nuance was something completely different and I just didn't read it that way.

I just think that openly stating you aren't going to change your mind on something benefits scum more than town. Town benefits from changing its mind, otherwise we're all confbiasing and tunneling.
Well that's what happens when you take things at face value. Of course it's not going to stubbornly refuse ALL arguments, it's just already seen alot of BBT's defenses from his bouts with TSQ and it is currently decently confident in it's position. If he suddenly has BIG information to share, or an extremely solid defense, then that'll probably change it's mind. But as it stands, it still scumreads em.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:12 pm

Happy birthday to Grib, it seems.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Wondering how much N_M being replaced by someone else would've helped town actually figure things out.
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”