Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1306 (isolation #200) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1305, Alianna wrote: I wonder how the game would have gone if I'd CCed FL's watcher claim.
that would have been interesting

depends on if that would have happened before or after enchants claim i think
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #201) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 37, Datisi wrote: "lazy traitor" is a role that hasn't ever been used (iirc). i don't think even the most normals-savvy players are gonna think of the possibility of that role existing.

so, in the event that two main scum flip, and the game is not yet over, AND the TA outs the info that there is a traitor in the game - i fear people might start thinking they're dealing with a 4-person scumteam. and sure, that is gonna get disproved once they get to final 3, but i feel like it would wreak havoc on the game in the meantime.
pfft
this is indeed what happened
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #202) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah it is a bit

mmh i feel like it might need to be mentioned in the wiki as a possibility during normals or just outright not allowed in normals
one of those

traitor enabler is a bit better cause town will know it is a thing by the time the traitor endgame would have happened but

we kind of assumed it had to be a four person scum game after the second group scum died and the game kept going here
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”