NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #557 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hello everyone. What a great start to the game. I’ll read up on Nurse and the rest of the game on my pauses during work and tell what i think.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There will be some changes from now on.
I won’t be quiet and i also won’t be an Owl.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #559 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Espeonage and Owl interqctions are spewed town by Nurse.

Oh, Espeonage was T3 and is now dead? It only proves my point further!!

And i’m conf!town. :smug:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #560 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

HEM is town for their confident solve post and this post by nurse spewing the slot town:
In post 18, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 17, Quiet Owl wrote: hi hello
why
do we have a wagon forming this early
Do you think page 1 *wagons* are serious?

What I do wonder is why you appear concerned for humaneatingmonkey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #561 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Drew Aka second replacement slot is town. Drew’s early posts are townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #562 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bob has very scummy posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hu Tao is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #564 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reads list:

- Town: Hu Tao, Humaneatingmonkey, Bloodb0t
- Maybe Town: Sheep
- Need to read more: Peregrine, Invisibility, Save The Dragons.
- Mafia: Bob3141

Not_Mafia list:

- Not Mafia

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #565 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gotta get back to work for a bit. Will continue afterwards.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 126, humaneatingmonkey wrote: man did i get pocketed or does peregrine look very town?
Peregrine is a dangerous player but i agree they might be town from their early posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 127, Peregrine wrote: I am very town, don't worry about me!!!

And I agree that Espeonage's approach so far reads more like the situation you suggested than it does town who is just really aggressively against anyone taking charge or so on!! I think that it is often the case where certain voices become louder or more trusted than others for one reason or another, and while those voices are not always town, I think the issue I have is that it feels too early for that paranoia to be present and hoping for an us-versus-them sentiment!!!
I will never not worry about you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #568 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
All your posts ping me.
Especially this pockety response to Hu Tao.
"I gut townread you"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #569 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 153, bob3141 wrote:
In post 151, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
Well that was an easy iso lol.

Why is he calling the vote on him OMGUS? This really does feel like he is informed actually, like he knows you are town.....and is trying to discredit your vote as just 'a random shot in the dark' but going out of his way not to call you scummy in any way.

Hu you sonuva bitch, you have my sheep here

VOTE: Bob
Were as this looks far more scummy response

Clearly they understood what i actual said but go out of their way to misrepresent inorder to justify sheepign your vote.

First he connects two entirly seperate conjectures. The first that im not using OMGUS in stand way, even when its from a player that hasnt played mafia game in 3 years. Second trys to imply basely that im informed based on no info. And trys to use that first conjecture to justify his unrelated second conjecture

Secondly he jumps on the last sentance and goes out of his way to misquote it too. what i actualy said below

But most votes this early
are pretty much a shot in the dark

see how he adds random and cuts out the generalisation that every vote so far is based on little information. Hence the shot in the dark. (Do i really need to explain the phrase) In general such action come from scum more than town. Instead of seeing a post that refers to every vote so far he trys and make it look like it refers only to Hu Vote to push his unsupported conjecture.

town thought path for vote - reason >Vote

scums - Vote > reason

Supervillain response + Nurse ignored this building wagon on Bob. Not even making a comment on it. That is partnery.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That was meant to be a spoiler, MS on mobile is bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #571 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reads List:

- Town: Hu Tao, Humaneatingmonkey, Bloodb0t, Sheep, Save The Dragons
- Maybe Town: Peregrine (?)
- Need to read more: Invisibility
- Mafia: Bob3141

Not_Mafia list:

- Not_Mafia

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 172, bob3141 wrote:Oh and i doubt based on odds that Pere and Drew rolled the scum team again. There either t/t or s/t.
Nobody makes reads based on rolling ods. This is a fake thought.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #573 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i should place Not_Mafia on the scum tier only for the reason that i townread many slots and that makes him likely scum by process of elimination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I think i should place Not_Mafia on the scum tier only for the reason that i townread many slots and that makes him likely scum by process of elimination.
Also, what is NM doing? Best play I’ve ever seen.
I'm guessing you have read the game and probably always do? Why not sign up to play to more games?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't rich, creative and funny. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I will vote between {Espeonage, Doctor Drew, Hu Tao, and Night Owl}. My priority is Espe, a tie between Drew and Hu Tao, and Night Owl only if no one has the appetite for the three.

I'll be waiting for Bella's replacement, StD's return, and Dunnstral's input. I want to know where they are in this.
Great reads. Now turn them around and say they are all town and the scum is in Invisibility/Bob/N_M

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or to clarify. Scum is Bob/Invisibility and if one is wrong it’s either N_M or Peregrine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 374, Quiet Owl wrote: i think the game would benefit from a flip at this point. here are the top options as i see them.
- espeon
- me (quiet owl)
- humaneatingmonkey

pick someone for gods sake and stop going at each other's throats. i'm going to iso esp and hme and then pick and stick to a vote.
Bad flip options omg.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #580 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 438, bob3141 wrote: i think quite owl is clear first time scum player. As far as i can see they have only played town on this site so far. 3-4 town games too zero scum games. Cant see me voting else where day one
Good luck friendo. ^^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #581 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so FYI i didn’t actually read any of Invisibility’s posts and Peregrine seems scummier by the page i am on so wondering if i should make my reads more like Bob >>>> Peregrine > Invisibility. In terms of most scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #582 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Invisibilitys recent posts i will think about now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i finally got time to continue.
I think Invisibility’s posts in recent pages are decent enough. Scum is in Bob / Peregrine / N_M? I’m gonna cross examine this once i’m fully caught up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m leaning more Bob / Peregrine now i think

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #589 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i’m caught up.
Preliminary solve is Bob/Peregrine. Most convinced on Bob.

VOTE: Bob3141

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #591 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will determine the narrative for i am the greatest detective. You are the sub-character that merely drives the story revolving me forward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #595 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your reasons for townreading Bob are irrelevant noise in the great machinations i have in mind for this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #598 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why do you ask questions you can already find answered by looking at my posts today?
I think Invisibility’s recent posts are deep and nuanced. I shall use them as an ally in my holy quest to terminate scum!Bob from this town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #599 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also think your reason for protecting Bob here is silly.
You see them being pushed today and then claim they’re town only for that reason?
What has Bob GENUINELY done that’s townie?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #602 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If anyone has specific theories for why Dunn died that's gonna point to who the scum is then sure i'd like to hear it. My current impression is that it was just a low-info kill by the mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #613 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 608, bob3141 wrote: hate to point out but thats flawed logic as nurse interacted with only half the player base aswell as realy only pushing the espe wagon
They seemed to put in a word or something with most wagons though, except yours.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 606, bob3141 wrote: Fact Nurse moved the leading wagon from owl to t3 before deadline is quite telling. Ill have to see if he cared or not if your slot actualy got exed.
I won't dispute it being a fact, but it could just as easily be because it was TvT wagons and they wanted to move to T3 so my slot could be limmed at an later time. Also Owl was inactive at that point so it also means Nurse might have thought that hammering an inactive town slot would look bad on them once the flip was done.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #615 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 607, bob3141 wrote:
In post 512, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: T3 yeah good catch I would expect T3 to probably advocate for his actually scumreads a little harder here. He did vote for HEM but you would think that T3 would like, argue for them at least somewhat even if he did ultimately compromise vote

Supper scummy vote

VOTE: Invisibility

You voted his for saying he rather a slot he knew was town wasnt exed over a slot he only had a slight town lean on.

Same logic as confirmed scum nurse

PLus the veloicty of that wagon day 1 implys 2 scum.
Also you say this vote on T3 by Invisibility at EOD1 was bad, but you didn't react to it prior? Despite being active at that time too? And also voting T3 just like Invisibility did?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 605, BloodB0t wrote: NBEE is there anything more to your Hu Tao tr besides the bob pocket?
What Bob pocket?
Btw i think i'm leaning more null on Hu Tao after all, i don't remember what i found townie from them. Looking at their ISO it's a bit meh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #620 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually yeah, my reasoning for townreading Hu Tao was bad on re-read.
They are null ish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #621 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bob what are your thoughts on Hu Tao?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #623 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You and Hu Tao are in sync!
In post 590, Hu Tao wrote: I'm kinda leaning toward Bob being town actually
In post 622, bob3141 wrote: I think Hu Tao is town

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #625 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't feel like Bob's response to my FOS is scummy, this is tragic.
I need to view this game from an different angle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #626 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 624, bob3141 wrote:
In post 623, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You and Hu Tao are in sync!
In post 590, Hu Tao wrote: I'm kinda leaning toward Bob being town actually
In post 622, bob3141 wrote: I think Hu Tao is town

not really, ive been town reading for while

Hu Tao only started town reading me start of day 2
It was a joke.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #627 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 504, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Scumteam is EXACTLY Owl, T3, and Invisibility.
I thought this post by HEM was very townie, in fact it's one of the first things i noticed when just skimming this game.
It just seems so unlike scum to post something like this on day 1, and i don't think it would be HEM's personality to so boldly utter something like this if they were mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #631 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 630, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 625, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don't feel like Bob's response to my FOS is scummy, this is tragic.
I need to view this game from an different angle.
Start it by voting this instead

VOTE: invisibility
I don't have much to say about the slot. Although if i had a gun to my head it would be that I thought Invisibility's early post were strangely out of tune with the rest of the thread but idk how indicative that would be of anything malicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #635 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 633, Invisibility wrote:
In post 596, Hu Tao wrote: Invisibility jumping on Bob right away after Norwegian is suspect too. What happened to your previous reads?
was the question directed at me or Norwegian
Probably you.
How would my reads have changed from day 1 when i wasn’t there?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #659 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 647, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 605, BloodB0t wrote: NBEE is there anything more to your Hu Tao tr besides the bob pocket?
What Bob pocket?
Btw i think i'm leaning more null on Hu Tao after all, i don't remember what i found townie from them. Looking at their ISO it's a bit meh.
In post 620, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Actually yeah, my reasoning for townreading Hu Tao was bad on re-read.
They are null ish.

Yeah at the time I asked, you had Hu Tao at the top of your townreads without saying much about them besides mentioning you thought bob was trying to pocket them. So your reasoning at the time was just "bob is pocketing hu tao"? You can't remember why you found them townie, which happened just earlier today? Seems a bit sus.
I was putting reads in brackets, i think you misread my list.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #660 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have anything else to say? Seeing as you just replaced in i expected more broad takes from you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #662 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Bloodsh0t
I’m gonna move my vote away from Bob.
This slot i think is a bit sus. They seemed hyperfocused on me and didn’t comment on anything else yesterday.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #663 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ops that was not their username.

VOTE: Bloodb0t

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #665 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't see much reason to get upset over something that already happened.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #666 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Besides you already appear to be quite humbled? I wouldn't mind hearing your current thoughts anyway though. I know you said you wanted to hear other opinions mostly today, but i'd like it if everyone shared their thoughts as much as possible because that's the best way for me to get better reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #667 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game seems surprisingly quiet. I feel like i've been doing a soliloquy for most of today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #669 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 668, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I have not re-read. I plan to distance from the game and read it again, empty cup style. I also think N_M could be scum. Would you be open to eliminating him?
Why do you think they could be scum? Like i said earlier, i don't read N_M either way so i was hoping i could just sort the game around him and either find two scum or find only one and then conclude the second must be N_M because it couldn't be anyone else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #670 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i wouldn't have anything else voting N_M in a vacuum, but that would mean i literally had no better vote in my mind in that case.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

anything against*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i'm not that eager voting N_M because they're not gonna react to the push or become more readable, they don't usually seem townie when town, nor scummy when scum. They're just a blank spot. A joker card in a game of mafia to make it harder because they could be anything and you'd never know.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #674 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i'm gonna keep my vote on BloodB0t because i thought their predecessor seemed a bit scummy and they haven't convinced me they're townie at all from the sparse content they've given today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 677, Invisibility wrote:
In post 674, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So i'm gonna keep my vote on BloodB0t because i thought their predecessor seemed a bit scummy and they haven't convinced me they're townie at all from the sparse content they've given today.
what was scummy about their predecessor?
An off vibe which is why i want to investigate the slot further and get a proper bearing on them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #679 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Drew's posts seem a bit robotic and flat. Like they used chatgpt to pretend to be a solvy town and it seems right at first glance but when looking closer it feels wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #690 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 684, sheepsaysmeep wrote: norwe can you talk about your STD townread? after his last couple posts Ive decided he's pretty likely town again but I came into today very skeptical of him so maybe u have some useful insight
Actually i too was wondering if i should be more sceptical, but when looking at their ISO again nothing really feels wrong so i'm ok with leaving it at a leantown for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #703 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 699, bob3141 wrote:
In post 74, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 58, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 56, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Bella, when you find the time, would you be able to share why owl is prob town
Ahaha I was rushing, I meant nurse. I liked nurses questioning if owl, owls response was poor.
This kinda of pings me weird from Bella.

Like they didn't really care who they were saying they were town reading.....just as long as they were town.

Also, I feel like I will know what scummer you married......I feel like I remember this lol.

looking back i actualy like this read from drew. I would expect nurse partner to be town reading him
That’s a bit meh to me. Anyone can point suspicion on their partner to distance.
What interests me more is that Bellaphant (Now invisibility slot) made an mistake between Quiet Owl and Nurse. I think that points to likely unalligned because scum!Bella would be more conscious about their scum partner if they were scum with Nurse. I believe this makes them likely town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #704 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also agree with their vote on Hu Tao and would like to solve that slot sooner or later. Hoping they will be more active so i can get a better grasp on them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hem from your current tone it sounds like you’re on track to paranoia vote me if we don’t catch scum exactly today. Is this mostly about my predecessor or do you genuinely think i’m suspicious for my content today? I can do something about the latter but not the former.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #729 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 713, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i mostly think that people who were not egging on our 1v1 could be town.
I’m not sure i agree with this on principle.
Source: Multiple games where town are 1v1’ing and scum is trying to seem "reasonable" on the sidelines.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #730 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i knew HEM’s PoE would be me/N_M i wouldn’t have given him any agency at all today and just pretend i scumread them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #731 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also what are people’s thoughts on Invisibility? Like i said earlier i think they are much more likely town due to misidentifying who Nurse was.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #732 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tl;dr
Every wagon except mine bad. Me good. Me master detective.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #736 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 735, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 729, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Multiple games where town are 1v1’ing and scum is trying to seem "reasonable" on the sidelines.
Can you see it happening in this game? What would that picture look like?
Not sure at this point, but you were trying to paint a picture of that so i'd like to know why since in my experience scum definitely are able to do this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #737 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 734, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 730, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If i knew HEM’s PoE would be me/N_M i wouldn’t have given him any agency at all today and just pretend i scumread them.
It also is Bl00dbot and Peregrine and I thought you might like that.
Yeah, but why do you scumread them? Do you have any reasoning on those two slots that is independent from my thoughts?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #740 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How about we consolidate some votes please.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #741 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also where is Peregrine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #749 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm ok, i feel early claims are usually townie. I don’t see much reason for Peregrine to claim immediately.
@Peregrine Why did you target HEM?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #757 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also thinking about it i think it would be better for Peregrine not to claim their specific target unless we specifically know if scum is likely to kill a slot. But going completely blind isn’t too great either.
So if Peregrine chose between say two or three slots we think are townie and worthy of being protected that makes it more difficult for mafia to get a kill they want that night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #758 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want these slots the most to not be NK’ed right now: {Invisibility, StD, Bob3141}

Whether Bloodsh0t flips mafia or town might change my thoughts a bit though. I think i’ll make a list based on both outcomes when i get more time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #762 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 761, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 758, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I want these slots the most to not be NK’ed right now: {Invisibility, StD, Bob3141}

Whether Bloodsh0t flips mafia or town might change my thoughts a bit though. I think i’ll make a list based on both outcomes when i get more time.
Why those 3
Slots i'm least uncertain about atm.
Tbh if you were NK'ed i would not be too bothered because i'm unsure if i trust you rn.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #763 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Altho i'm sus of HEM too and you're voting them.

Probably means i should be TR'ing one of you at least, but i don't rn.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There’s a pretty small deadline in this game and i’m snubbed the majority of it is used looking for a replacement. But i’m ok flipping Blood anyway i think.
I also want HEM to talk more about their thoughts on Bloodb0t and if they still think N_M is the best vote in the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #781 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good posting from Bob here. I now feel silly for suspecting them earlier.
I might be willing to vote HEM, also i think Bloodb0t slot has got a replacement but it's just not been announced yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #783 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A big party.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #784 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still feel more like voting Blood slot fwiw

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #789 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 782, humaneatingmonkey wrote: let's start having discussions on what will happen after my slot flips town
Thing is, i did think you were town previously just based on thinking your surface level confidence seemed like old HEM i’ve been used to (and i’ve only ever played with you as town alignment in our previous games), but in this game when looking closer at your posting style and after seeing how you are playing live i feel like you’re acting different in quite a noticeable way. And that is making me very concerned about you.

My experience of town!you is a strongly willed and free-spirited animal that might not always have the best reads but always does their best and genuinely tries to solve the game and never loses heart.

In this game however you seem like a shell of your former self. Lightly pushing a lurker slot like N_M and seeming very non-commital when nobody really cares about your solve or push. You seem to change your mind easily and get pushed around by others or majority opinion. You are quiet, submissive, and tbh i suspect this is how you play as scum because it is so different from my experience of your play and as a person that i can only guess it must be alignment related. Because i’ve never seen you do this as town and i haven’t seen your scum!play before but i’m guessing this is it.

An i wrong in believing so?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #790 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

HEM, I'm sorry, but i don't trust you! I must restrain all villains for the good of the town!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #791 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

E-1 btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #795 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bodyguard finder?
What would be the purpose of this role for town as opposed to scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #803 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds like an exceptionally useless role for town and quite useful role for scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #807 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mafia strongman, bodyguard finder, goon to counteract multiple town bodyguards in setup?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #811 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mafia could in theory have a bodyguard too. But if they do then i think your role would be more likely town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #813 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Considering town has a vigilante that is an possibility.

Let me think about this some more.

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #815 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then again, if mafia has a bodyguard why wouldn't they be protecting their 1-shot strongman Random Nurse on the night they made the kill?
Did a third mafia take priority?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #816 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And also, mafia bodyguards would die as well so it's probably not a very good scum role. Never mind my thought there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #817 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm kinda back to thinking HEM is scum again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #818 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like why would town need a role to "confirm" a bodyguard exists? I just don't see it's usage really.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll wait for other people's thoughts on this, but i'm leaning voting HEM. However i'm open to other people's thoughts on the claim before i make my move.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #822 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My mech brain is tiny so if someone good with that wants to deliberate on the claim that would probably be best for everyone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 821, humaneatingmonkey wrote: it's absolutely hilarious that you guys would rather keep the slot who anti-spews than me
Who anti-spews?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #825 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does this mean we should make all bodyguards claim early or something.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #828 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait, i just got an magnificent idea that can confirm if HEM is lying or not.

So my idea is that Peregrine should target one of me/HEM.

HEM targets me and tells everyone whether i am a bodyguard or not.

I will then confirm over night if HEM is correct or lying about their result. We can then do something else as the elimination today, like killing useless slot N_M.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #833 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 831, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 828, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Wait, i just got an magnificent idea that can confirm if HEM is lying or not.

So my idea is that Peregrine should target one of me/HEM.

HEM targets me and tells everyone whether i am a bodyguard or not.

I will then confirm over night if HEM is correct or lying about their result. We can then do something else as the elimination today, like killing useless slot N_M.
this confirms whether theyre a bodyguard finder but I already believe that their role is a bodyguard finder lol

dont you think it's a scum role
It's either that or it's a semi-cop which you had been theorizing.

So what do you believe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #835 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i said, i wanna listen to other people's thoughts a bit.
Also what they think about my plan.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #848 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 843, humaneatingmonkey wrote: yes, but it also makes sense that i don't want to be eliminated and want to be given another day?
I don't have much interest in what you want because that isn't alignment indicative. Scum wants to live too.

I'd rather you posted some thoughts and reads and show that you are thinking about the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #849 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can start by elaborating more on your read on me. Why do you think i am more likely scum than town in this game HEM?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #851 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really like Sheep in these pages, i think they are giving serious thoughts about the game and are very likely town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #854 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I voted your slot to E-1 because i believe in justice. Nothing but purity flows through my veins now i am clean.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #855 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also "everything i’ve done is fakeable"? Meh.
I like your reasoning for sussing Owl better though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #856 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would be ok with following my plan.

VOTE: N_M

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #859 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd also like that information tbh. It would make their claim more believable if they had an concrete result to show to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #863 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 862, Roden wrote:
In post 856, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I would be ok with following my plan.

VOTE: N_M
What's the benefit to voting out NM over HEM today when HEM is only asking for one extra day to live? He already seems to plan on dying to tomorrow's vote, so what's the point?
There are benefits to both sides.
If HEM's role was confirmed to be real do you think it would more likely be town than scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So there is no good reason for it to exist?
This is even more ground for HEM to claim their result.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #868 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #887 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you’re anything like me you’re gonna stake your life on N_M flipping scum, they flip town and you’re also town so you don’t even get the satisfaction of surviving as scum.

(This has happened so many times to me)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #888 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think the arguments to vote HEM are compelling but there’s still that doubt gnawing on my mind dunno.

HEM how would you describe your own scumplay? And why wait with posting result? Seems a bit fishy how ur stalling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #913 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This feels like a pretty big decision, HEM has both scummy and townie vibes so i’m unsure. :x

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #935 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just finished a 12 hour work shift and i’m ded

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #936 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeahvi think i’m ok voting HEM at this point.
Even if it does flip town it would be informative i think.

Way more informative than a N_M flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #937 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i should consider every flip from the basis of "which one gains or loses more" depending on flip.

I think we gain a lot more information to solve the game from HEM so i’m completely ok with it now.

Is it E-1? Dunno if i should hammer yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree with whoever is saying that HEM hasn’t really been solving this ElO. It’s just kinda LAMIST and survivalist stuff. As well as "yeah but i’m town" which i just love to read in games of mafia >_>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #939 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thought tbf N_M also annoyed me with their "yeah but i’m town. *Goes back to ultra lurk*" routine

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #951 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 948, Hu Tao wrote: The more I think about it I don't get this game anymore. I'm not sure if it was a bodyguard or vig who did the kill. Not sure what scum has to balance the fact that we likely have lots of bodyguards. Not sure how HEMs role would fit in any of that. I'm assuming scum probably has a bodyguard if that's possible if we have a vig? Too many thoughts for end of day. Either way I'm not against just getting rid of N_M anyway.
The best thing to do when mech is confusing is to shut your ears and go LALALA. Then vote whoever is playing scummy.

I felt HEM was and has been playing scummy.
VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #953 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was also considering that in a scum!HEM world that they might just be a rolecop or something but they thought they had to modify their role so it seemed townier and decided for bodyguard finder since bodyguard is already confirmed to be in this setup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #989 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 982, Roden wrote: Just let the Vig deal with him
Yeah i don’t think it’s even worth wasting votes on N_M.
A vig would be ideal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #990 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 979, Not_Mafia wrote: How should I know? I'm not reading the game
If you don’t reag the game why sign up?
I’m genuinely confused by how you find it fun to not really solve at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #991 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 984, sheepsaysmeep wrote: @norwe @std I trust u and would take either a summary from u or just instructions of a vote to follow lol

in case I dont have time to read myself
I’ll be the devil on the shoulder and recommend you vote HEM. Don’t listen to the angel StD telling you why it’s bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #997 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What would HEM be seeing in N_M that we aren’t.
And we’re supposed to apologize post-game if it’s scum? HEM is just placing all their bets on it flipping scum because it’s how they survive. But HEM should be just as clueless as we are. Unless they are scum.
Reading N_M as town or scum means nothing because the slot isn’t readable. Yet HEM is soooo convinced.

How does that make sense?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #998 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also if HEM should flip town and i’m wrong we still have the possibility of vig just shooting N_M no? That’s better than voting it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #999 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But in a town!HEM world N_M could still just be town.
I think their sheer determination to kill N_M is more ridiculuos than their supposed ridiculung of us scumreading HEM tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1003 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah that’s the gist of my arguments Peregrine.

Was that hammer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think N_M’s slot is any more readable now than it was before assuming you flip town, but ok lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1028 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well Bob, nice shot on day 1.

I certainly do hope N_M is scum because the alternative means two mafia outside of that slot would be fooling me.
I’ll give it more thought tho.

Peregrine who did you target?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1054 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1045, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1042, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ah

he can still pull off a shot the night he dies. the 2nd death is like 99% him
Why would he not shoot NM. I don't get it..
This seems too clueless to be scum. Dunno if Hu Tao is it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1065 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You guys are forcing me to think about this game aren't you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1072 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PEREGRINE

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1075 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s fine i guess.

Also i don’t have much time for maf either. I got home from work today and planned to do a lot but then it turned out i was so tired i fell asleep on the sofa and now the whole day got wasted and i still feel tired.

Anyway i think Invis / Not_Maf / Sheep might be slots i’m currently unsure on? StD, Hu Tao and Peregrine seem pretty townie so that’s all i got left.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1076 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meeeeh, this game requires more than i’m capable of mentally rn

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1077 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kiiinda wish N_M was shot instead of Roden since Roden at least would be solvable, but i guess vig wanted to go for another hero shot.

Lame non-thinking N_M vote here i go~

VOTE: Not_Mafia

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1079 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1083 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1080, sheepsaysmeep wrote: does anyone know if today is the day we're supposed to massclaim?? I feel like it roughly is??
I suck at mech so don't ask me.
I could claim today if people think it's a good idea i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1084 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Assuming mass claim

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1090 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mmhmm

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1337 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dang, i feel a bit guilty but idk if i would have done much better in ElO.
Well played mafia!

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”