orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Vote Scheherazade
. Way too much knowledge for a user who has been here less than a week. Hmmm....
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:27 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Rhinox wrote: P.S. Scheherazade, is there a shortened version of you username we can call you by? I'm never going to remember that name, let alone how to spell it :p
Second.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Good point.

vote: Riceballtail

Have to unvote first please.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

babygirl86 wrote:because if you put someone at l-2, if scum arent already voting for the person, they could easily come along and place the final 2 votes.
True, but if they were to do that without good reason as to why the voted them, then they'd be easy to catch, making the mislynch very stupid and obvious on there part.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Juls wrote: Orangepenguin - Early jumper on the Schehrezad bandwagon. Is providing little to no insight and just seems to agree with people. A little suspicious.
Um, before my vote on him, there was ZERO votes on Sche..etc. Don't know what you mean by "seems to agree with people". I've barely posted at all this game, so yeah, there isn't probably going to be much insight until I post more.

I have no idea why Xtoxm is suspicious of me, but whatever. I assume it's because of my lack of content thus far, which is fine, because I intend to do more than one-liners.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Juls wrote:Well there was one post where you "seconded" what someone said and another post where you only said "good point" so that is what I mean by you agreeing with people.

As far as Xtoxm goes I think he is just trying to stir the pot so until he decides to participate in a meaningful manner I am just ignoring him. Maybe that's his scummy little plan for people to ignore him.
I seconded because I wanted to know if there was a shorter way to say Schedrezade (sp?). :wink:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Scheherazade wrote:@orangepenguin: Out of curiosity, is there a reason why your vote is still on me? I figured it was mostly random to begin with, but this far into the game it's still there. Do you suspect me?
It was random to begin with, yes, but then I sort of became suspicious of you, so I figured I keep my vote there, as a pressure.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, no, not really. I just haven't unvoted. I think you reacted pretty well to your wagon, especially for being so new.
unvote

I am going to
vote:xtoxm
though, because I don't like his attack on Rhinox- it was a stupid reason, and was not worth a vote.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:21 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Uh, yeah, pretty much. Which is one of the reasons I am voting him, besides the Rhinox thing.

Voting me based on how I am "acting" (whatever that means) can be a valid point, but voting me for "how I voted you" is not valid, unless you are a confirmed pro-town. Which you're not. That just makes your vote OMGUS. Don't really care though. If how I have been acting (can you explain how I have been acting?) is worth a vote in addition to me voting you, then fine, vote me Xtoxm.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, I hardly started the wagon. Had I known that my random vote would've sprung such a wagon, I probably would've chose somebody else. I think the wagon was opportunistic from some people.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

The first vote on a wagon doesn't really count as part of the "wagon".The wagon, is literally, the part that FOLLOWS.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't really like policy lynches, when the mod can just replace.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

babygirl86 wrote:reasoning?
He claimed mason with rice. You just voted him. After the claim. So I figure that's why he is voting you.

Speaking of..

unvote
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

G-Force wrote:I don't like the idea of lynching someone while waiting for a replacement. It's just a completely random shot in the dark.

Vote: orangepenguin

I'd like to hear more from orangepenguin. He's been pretty lurky even for this game. There's very little from him that can be analyzed, and his posts almost seem to be trying to create the illusion of contribution without really saying anything. His vote on Xtoxm struck me as weird. (I didn't want to mention this at the time because I was still suspicious of Xtoxm, and I wanted him to explain why he thought OP was scummy.) He left his vote on Schez for a long time, then when Schez questioned the vote, he gave the reasons why the vote was there, but when Schez pressed the matter, he quickly switched his vote to Xtoxm. @OP: What about Schez's post convinced you that he was no longer a good vote?
Um, before you posted that, we both posted the same amount of posts in this game (12). Now we're both tied with 13 posts. How am I lurking anymore than you are? I try to post at least once a day, if I don't, oh well, I probably didn't have anything I wanted to comment on, but sorry. I didn't really look at both of our 13 posts (including this one), so I am not sure who vs who has posted more content, but I am sure people could analyze my posts just find as much as they could with yours. It wasn't really his post, it was just the fact that it was a random vote of mine, and I didn't like the wagon, and didn't feel the vote, so I unvoted. I thought Xtoxm looked scummier. He claimed Mason. I was wrong. I have no reason to doubt Xtoxm at the moment, looking back, it makes perfect sense.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am

Post by orangepenguin »

orangepenguin wrote:
G-Force wrote:I don't like the idea of lynching someone while waiting for a replacement. It's just a completely random shot in the dark.

Vote: orangepenguin

I'd like to hear more from orangepenguin. He's been pretty lurky even for this game. There's very little from him that can be analyzed, and his posts almost seem to be trying to create the illusion of contribution without really saying anything. His vote on Xtoxm struck me as weird. (I didn't want to mention this at the time because I was still suspicious of Xtoxm, and I wanted him to explain why he thought OP was scummy.) He left his vote on Schez for a long time, then when Schez questioned the vote, he gave the reasons why the vote was there, but when Schez pressed the matter, he quickly switched his vote to Xtoxm. @OP: What about Schez's post convinced you that he was no longer a good vote?
Um, before you posted that, we both posted the same amount of posts in this game (12). Now we're both tied with 13 posts. How am I lurking anymore than you are? I try to post at least once a day, if I don't, oh well, I probably didn't have anything I wanted to comment on, but sorry.
I didn't really look at both of our 13 posts (including this one), so I am not sure who vs who has posted more content, but I am sure people could analyze my posts just find as much as they could with yours.
It wasn't really his post, it was just the fact that it was a random vote of mine, and I didn't like the wagon, and didn't feel the vote, so I unvoted. I thought Xtoxm looked scummier. He claimed Mason. I was wrong. I have no reason to doubt Xtoxm at the moment, looking back, it makes perfect sense.
Bio, I even said in my post that I wasn't comparing content. All I did was point out that we posted the same amount, which kind of tore a whole in the "im lurking" theory of his. Content doesn't matter in this situation. I was just pointing out that he is just as active as I am in this game. Whether he has posted more content or not is irrelevant, because I wasn't really addressing that in his "op doesn't post enough for my to analyze argument".

And yeah, debating about post count and stuff is kind of stupid. I was just pointing out the flaws in G-Force's argument. I am not going to drop names or anything, but if you filter the thread to show each person's posts, you'll see that I have posted more than several people, and more content too.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:23 am

Post by orangepenguin »

bionicchop2 wrote:OP made a fallacious statement.

I called OP out on it.

That is the bare bones reasoning for the 'discussion' I had. He basically said 1 apple is equal to 1 orange because they are the same number.
I wasn't comparing quality of the fruits, just the quantity. :roll:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Okay. Fair enough. But I'm not the only one who "hasn't scum hunted".
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am

Post by orangepenguin »

It's not like I'm doing it on purpose. And by scum hunting, I mean making a case against someone supported by facts and whatnot. If you filter the posts of people, you can see I'm not the only one who hasn't made a case against anyone. And I haven't made a case against anyone, because, well, I've had, what, two votes total this game? One of them pretty much confirmed at this point as a mason, the first being a random vote that turned into this big wagon.

I don't like how G-Force is voting me for such a hypocritical reason. His case, what little of it that it is, is ridiculous. And do go screaming OMGUS at me, because had he voted say..Juls..for the same reasons, I would hope he be called on it.
Vote: G-Force
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:12 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I am the vigilante.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Scheherazade wrote:orangpenuin's claim relies on his ability to kill tonight. Now that he's claimed, isn't he essentially useless? No offence, orangepenguin, but you'll likely become the mafia blocker's favourite target, if there is one, and if there isn't, the mafia will just kill you, won't they? Either way, you'll be dead by the end of day two without having been able to use your ability night one.
I only claimed today because my wagon was growing like mad, and I didn't want to be lynched. I have never been NK-ed in the (around) 15 games I have played so far, so maybe my luck will continue. The chances of mafia having a role blocker is low, so I am not too worried about that. I would imagine the doctor, if there is one, would protect me. After tomorrow, assuming I am not role blocked, will prove my claim. The mafia will try to kill me, but it would be smarter for them to kill someone who won't be protected anyways.

As for who I vig, I am going to base it on my own decisions, because, obviously, the mafia will try to influence who I kill. I was in another game, and the mafia pretty much directed the vig's choice, because the vig trusted them. But I will allow some town input, and I wouldn't kill an obviously pro-town alligned players (Xtoxm, for example). At this point, I don't know who to vig. As been mentioned, I haven't scum hunted, to a degree, so yeah, I need to ensure I make the right decision.

I expected some of you to be skeptical. I didn't want to claim today, and I am sure the Mason group didn't want to yet either. I hope none of the other power roles claim though, unless they absolutely have to (like if they were L-1) like I had to.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

4 can grow to 7 very quickly. I wasn't going to risk being lynched. Xtoxm had 4 or 5 votes on him when he claimed. Yes, I probably could've waited, but had I been lynched, it wouldn't be good for the town, so I'd rather risk putting my own neck out on the line for the night then the day. At least this way, we wouldn't mislynch a powerrole, and now have a shot at lynching actual scum. We have 3 confirmed, if you believe the mason claims, and my claim. We now have a 1/4 shot at finding scum, instead of a 1/6 had I not claimed. And going back to my first point, had the 4 on me been town, the scum could've jumped on the wagon and lynch me very quickly. My strategy day 1 was to lay low, as to not to draw attention to myself from the scum, so I wouldn't be nightkilled, but to still give my input, and to try to vig scum. Now that I am outed as a vig, I obviously can't lay low, cause the scum can see me. So I guess I'll just be more open about who I think is town and who is scum.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Rhinox wrote: Orange's claim as a vig so early seems suspect to me. Considering Sk's don't win often anyways (or so I've heard), why not try something crazy like claim vig on D1. it doesn't make sense for him to claim vig if he's just mafia, because he'd never be able to kill anyone to prove his role. Either way (sk or vig), the mafia will try to make killing orange a priority. If we do have a doc, the claim of xtorm and rbt gave the mafia better odds at finding him/her (unless, of course, xtorm and rbt are lying).
Why is so suspect? I thought I was going to be lynched. It's happened to me before. It's still an ungoing game, which has players from this game in it, ckd being one of them, so I can't reference, but I am sure he knows what I am talking about. The Mafia will definitely try to kill me before lylo, that's a guaranteed. Not sure if I am a priority though.
Rhinox wrote: What I don't like is the cycle of early claiming that has begun. It makes me wonder what types of games you all have played that makes you all so worried about getting quick bandwagon lynched during D1. Although this is only my 3rd game, I have not seen anyone get lynched simply as a result of a bandwagon. I have always seen players been given the opportunity to defend against their accusations, and make claims
when appropriate
. I'm not buying into the paranoia of scum jumping on when a player gets to L-3 or L-2 to hurry up and lynch a town player.
Like I said, it's happened to me before. Maybe it was paranoia, but if claiming so early saved the town their vig, then I will risk my neck being out there. I'd rather lynch scum today, and then be nk-ed as a result of claiming, versus being mislynched, plus somebody else being nk-ed.

Rhinox wrote: Its just not going to happen. For example, orange, didn't you yourself say this when babygirl expressed concerns about sche being at L-2??
orangepenguin wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:because if you put someone at l-2, if scum arent already voting for the person, they could easily come along and place the final 2 votes.
True, but if they were to do that without good reason as to why the voted them, then they'd be easy to catch, making the mislynch very stupid and obvious on there part.
But now, when you're the one being bandwagoned:

orangepenguin wrote:
4 can grow to 7 very quickly. I wasn't going to risk being lynched.
Xtoxm had 4 or 5 votes on him when he claimed. Yes, I probably could've waited, but had I been lynched, it wouldn't be good for the town, so I'd rather risk putting my own neck out on the line for the night then the day. At least this way, we wouldn't mislynch a powerrole, and now have a shot at lynching actual scum. We have 3 confirmed, if you believe the mason claims, and my claim. We now have a 1/4 shot at finding scum, instead of a 1/6 had I not claimed.
And going back to my first point, had the 4 on me been town, the scum could've jumped on the wagon and lynch me very quickly.
My strategy day 1 was to lay low, as to not to draw attention to myself from the scum, so I wouldn't be nightkilled, but to still give my input, and to try to vig scum. Now that I am outed as a vig, I obviously can't lay low, cause the scum can see me. So I guess I'll just be more open about who I think is town and who is scum.
note the parts in bold. Tell me how that is not EXACTLY the same thing you told babygirl would be "stupid and obvious on their part" for the scum to do. if this is not a glaring inconsistency, I don't know what is. Care to elaborate any before I vote you?
That was in the random stage. Had someone bandwagoned you then, it'd be really obvious. We're no longer in the random stage. It wouldn't be as obvious for scum to push a mislynch during the day. Regardless of how "stupid and obvious" it may or may not have been, I didn't want to be mislynched.

I think it's ridiculous that people are voting me after my claim. Instead of waiting for me to prove it tomorrow, you are just going to lynch me because you don't believe me instead of actual scumhunting (wait- wasn't that why I was being voted for in the first place?). This isn't the first time babygirl has voted for somebody after they claimed. I think she just wants to lynch a power role.

unvote, vote: babygirl
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I don't like how people are still trying to cast doubt about my claim. You'll find out tomorrow, assuming we have no role blocker who blocks me. You can usually tell by the flavor if a person is a SK or a vig, but then again, I've only played one game with both of them in it, so it may differ.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

-orange has only posted once since voting bg, and the post had nothing to do with the lynch. Its now been 6 days since orange has posted. He's claimed vig, so if we are to believe he his town then he should be one of the players who's opinion we could trust on this volkan matter. So why is orange lurking now? Orange, do you have anything at all to say about volkan based on the meta argument and defense?mod: is there a prod on orange?
I still think vollkan is scum. He is definitely a better player than babygirl, but I think the meta suggest that she is scum, on top of the reasons I voted for her. vollkan is putting up a good fight, and his responses are pretty good, except I don't trust him or agree with his arguments. So my vote stands.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

mrfixij wrote:And naturally I hit submit before i finish my thought. I'm not sure about Vollkan, I'm not yet comfortable with a lynch on pyro or schehera, but I do want information out of them,
as they're on my backup chopping blocks.
So you're already setting up future lynches? ... :shock:

Oh dear. :(
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't think you meant any thing about it - you just have other people as your top suspects, which is perfectly fine, so you don't tunnel, but the way you worded that sounds pretty scummy, FYI.

And I am sad that my bold tag broke the quote tags.
Fixed.

VOTE COUNT:

vollkan - 4: orangepenguin, Riceballtail, mrfixij, bionicchop2
orangepenguin - 1: vollkan
mrfixij - 2: G-Force, Rhinox

Not voting: Scheherazade, PyroDwarf, Xtoxm, curiouskarmadog, Erratus Apathos
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I voted BG before meta became even an issue.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 am

Post by orangepenguin »

For the record, vollkan is L-2.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't believe vollkan's claim, especially now with a counter-claim. If vollkan is lynched, and he DOES flip doc, which I find unlikely, then I will vig bio. If volkkan is scum, which he is most likely, then obviously, I won't vig bio.

I don't think there is two doctors.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

For my vig choice, I was actually torn between PyroDwarf and Rhinox. I was actually going to vig PD right after the day ended, but I decided to wait. I then noticed Rhinox, who I began to read his posts more thoroughly. Him not believing my claim, along with babygirl, really sealed the deal for me. I really thought he was scum. But vigging a SK my very first time is kind of cool. So I guess I am cleared. I still think Pyro is scum, but Xtoxm's post kind of worries me of that thought. Since he is confirmed, I trust him more than the rest of you, even though confirmed people aren't
always
right- but you can trust them more, you know?

I am just going to re-read, and go from there, I suppose.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

PyroDwarf wrote: @OP: What made me one of your choices?
It's kind of funny, because in the beginning, I really felt you were town, because we both shared our opinions that Xtoxm was scum. That was before he claimed Masons, of course. I was really sure babygirl/vollkan was scum though, so I really didn't suspect anyone else at all, but towards the end, I think someone mentioned your name, so it was kind of stuck in my head, and the more I read your posts regarding my vig claim, you didn't seem to buy it. Neither did Rhinox. But re-reading your posts again, I am not quite as convinced that you're scum, and I am glad I went with Rhinox (especially since he was the sk, which probably would've been harder to find, statistically). So basically, you seemed pretty indifferent at first about bg/voll and my claim, so I wasn't totally sure, but I found Rhinox considerably more scummy, so I chose him over you.

I really like EA's case against CKD though. Moreso than the case on you. So you're on longer my top suspect. Assuming the case against CKD is correct though, I am going out on a limb to say mrfixij is the partner. Saying scum repeatedly doesn't make it so. I could call myself a goat all day, but I am still a penguin. It's a shame that ckd is going away for a while, so we aren't going to hear from him.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

You're acting as if he's already confirmed scum, mrfixij.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I might as well vote.
vote:mrfixij
. I think he is scummier than PyroDwarf.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't think Pyrodwarf is an option period, at least right now. I think mrfixij is the best place for my vote right now though. It's kind of sad that nobody is posting anymore. Perhaps they are still away cause of the holidays?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Based on what I've read, and others cases on him, I don't think he is scum, so I won't be voting him at this time.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Saying something repeatedly doesn't make it so. In Mafia, it's called tunnel vision.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

mrfixij, let's say we go along with your idea and lynch Pyrodrawf. He flips town. Who do you think the last scum is then?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

unvote, vote: CKD
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

That's all we needed. Thanks.

unvote

Before I change my vote, do we have a counter-claim? Otherwise, I am totally for lynching Pyro.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

mrfixij wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:Saying something repeatedly doesn't make it so. In Mafia, it's called tunnel vision.
I'd be more than happy to claim that I have tunnel vision if it gets pyro lynched.
Translation: I'd be more than happy to claim doctor if it gets pyro lynched?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry, meant cop.

But were you hinting at your role there. Cause your tunnel vision without a case makes total sense now.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Vote: Pyrodwarf
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I doubt there is 2 scum though. I am sure there is more.

Pyro
are you really scum? Or are you just clueless of what to do now, so you just are getting lynched? Why would mrfixij lie about being cop if you're scum?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

That's what I was thinking. I was actually going to unvote just before. Le sigh.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

EA is totally scum then, if you are the jester. Ugh.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

This was definitely a fun game. Before this game, I was never a vig before. It was awesome that we got scum day 1, and I managed to go against popular opinion and lynch Pyrodrawf, and lynch SK, even though PD ended up scum. Good thing mrfixij claimed. Especially when I was considering vigging him tonight. Although, if we lynched him, and he flipped cop, it'd be really easy to figure out that he got a guilty on pyro.

This was pretty fun.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by orangepenguin »

When I vigged you, I was pretty sure you were mafia. Didn't even know for sure whether or not there was a SK.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah, it was...

But I voted babygirl because of her weird habit of voting claimed powerroles. That just rubbed me the wrong way. And then the case came, which was based mostly on meta, which isn't always a good place to base everything. But, whatever, it worked. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”