Stef [8] wrote:
Vote Stef
! I am having a horrible hair day.
You're not Natirasha, so
+scumpoints for Stef
Stef [38] wrote:
unvote, Vote: ZazieR

Serious vote and end of random for me.

You raise red flags that have no rational reason whatsoever and put a lot of meaning in random stage events.

There's one thing to try to end the random stage but it's a whole other ball game to do it like you did. I don't like it.
This vote reeks of OMGUS. Zazie called you down on self voting and vote hopping, two legit scumtells, and you vote her for... :?:
+more scumpoints for Stef
Stef [38] wrote:You ask for reasoning in random stage when such a reasoning is not required ( thus the "random" word in "random stage" ) nor necessarily present.
Dude, you're on page 2 of a mini game. Silly random time is over.
Stef [40] wrote:I've learned that the random stage has it's purpose and cutting it short only gives off less vibes and isn't that particularly helpful for the town.
Not sure where you learned that from. :?
Stef [45] wrote:No they shouldn't have been helpful. It was the RVS. In the RVS the actions of players don't need to be helpful for the town even if the player is town. It shouldn't be anti-town, i agree, but you aren't accusing me of being anti-town. You are accusing me of not being helpful in the RVS which is bull. How can a town player help the town in RVS? Enlighten us please.
By not acting scummy, like you.
Stef [45] wrote:I am not really defending myself because the case you made is too weak and that's also why i've voted you.
In other words, OMGUS.
Stef [48] wrote:Your logic fails. It was the RVS.
No,
your
logic fails, scum, because you should've been out of the RVS. You're acting scummy, then excusing it by saying it's the RVS. Then when someone calls you down on it, you OMGUS vote them.
Zach [53] wrote:I wasn't really concerned about Stefs vote hopping, he seemed to be trying to get inactive's to post, similar to my vote on Tinvision.
Saying stuff "for reactions" is either sucky play or scum trying to cover their a$$es.
Zach [53] wrote:Zazie's throwing a lot of suspicion on Stef, and although I can see how someone could find stef hopping around unhelpful, I think it's a big leap from Stefs not helping the town during the random vote stage to Stef is scum.
Chainsaw defense noted.
Zach [67] wrote:Zazie, how am I trying to use you as a scapegoat? I do want to see Stef answer the questions you asked him, especially why he feels the random vote stage should go on longer than necessary, and why when Fhq and TV had the same reaction to your discussion that he targeted Fhg and ignored TV. However, I think your reaching a lot, I don't think his vote hopping was that big of a deal. Once he defended himself you said you didn't have a case on him in the beginning and were starting with something little, but you have one now. It feels like you backed him into a corner, and would have said that no matter how he defended himself. Maybe I'm being naive, but Stef does not seem that scummy to me. I would wait for a bigger slip than 'I think the random vote stage has a purpose' to put so much pressure on a player in a game where it only takes two townies to mislynch, and a townie dead today means we have to lynch right or lose tomorrow.
My scumdar is pinging. More chainsaw defense.
Zach [71] wrote:
vote MafiaSSK
Hopefully he sees this and feels like responding.
Pressure votes are BS.

Page 4 coming up.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Caboose »

Zach [92] wrote:I agree that Zazie jumped on very little, and she's been pretty aggressive in her attacks against you with very little to go on, but I don't see how her pulling us out of the RVS hurt in anyway.
Being aggressive is NOT a scumtell. Stop acting like it is.
Stef [102] wrote:#ZazieR because:
- She exaggerates to mislead the town
- Very tunnel-visioned
First one didn't occur. Second one isn't a scumtell.

Post 119 - Nice following
+scumpoints for Zach
Emp [179] wrote:When I saw Z reply to something, I kept thinking "yeah that's what I'd like to say I'd do."

Vote: Zach - He's the scummiest of a pro-town looking lot.
This post doesn't look like townEmpking.
Zach [194] wrote:Caboose, what are your thoughts thus far?
My thoughts are that Empking is really scummy, and you're slightly scummy. Don't know why you're already declaring RS and Farside innocent.

Vote: Empking
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Caboose »

Empking wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Emp [179] wrote:uot;]When I saw Z reply to something, I kept thinking "yeah that's what I'd like to say I'd do."

Vote: Zach - He's the scummiest of a pro-town looking lot.
This post doesn't look like townEmpking.
Why?
townEmpking is more passive, scumEmpking is more aggressive.

But that's not the reason for the vote, it's mainly because of Stef's behavior.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Caboose »

zachattack wrote:I'm not declaring farside or RS innocent. But based on the amount of time me and Empking had votes on each other, I cannot see how we would have both survived had Farside and RS been mafia together. One of them could still be mafia, but there is no way both of them are, which means at least one of you and Empking has to be.
...or you and Empking can be scum together.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Caboose »

/in for the mass claim.

I'm the doc.

Empking, you claim next.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Caboose »

zachattack wrote:
unvote

Actually, I'll wait for everyone else to claim to make sure Caboose isn't pulling a fast one. But I think this is wrapped up.
Well, of course the scum are going to counterclaim one of us.

I advise you to look at the facts that I presented in the last post against Stef/Empking before coming to a conclusion.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Caboose »

zachattack wrote:I know farside is pro-town. If he counterclaims doc then you are guaranteed scum.
Farside is a "she."
This is true, but if she does claim doc, and you are telling the truth, I'll eat my shoe.
zach wrote:If Rogue or Empking counterclaim doc I'll have to think about it. You claiming doc first makes me believe you are legit though.
^This is the scenario I'm talking about.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Caboose »

Empking wrote:KMD - Beause I didn't have a read on him and I doubted I would get a read on him.
Bullsh*t.

From my perspective, Zach could be lying and Farside could be his scumpartner. But if that were the case, Farside would have hammered by now.

Hammer please.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Caboose »

What's the point? We're going to lynch him tomorrow anyway.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Caboose »

Boo
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum