xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #156 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:26 am

Post by xofelf »

Hey all....I'm going to read over everything and post my thoughts sometime later today but as it seems i already have a vote out
Unvote
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 am

Post by xofelf »

Alright...
First things first, there's a couple players that i would like to hear some more of their thoughts on things:
Appassionata
BlondeSoWut
chenhsi
. it seems to me like they haven't contributed a whole lot to the game(not the person i replaced did either :? )
I will address other players after re-read posts and decide what i want to point out and have clarified.
It will most likely be later in the day today as i have a nasty cold and need to go take a nap. But if anyone has anything in particular they'd like my opinions on, please go right ahead and tell me.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #162 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:48 am

Post by xofelf »

Alrighty then...right now i'm still trying to figure things out so i'm going to be asking for clarification on certain things...but then i will address certain things more in full...

let's begin with StrangerCoug
SC wrote:When two people are pretty high on my scum list, them both being innocent is simply not something I think about.
Why not?

Next Caboose
Caboose wrote:And don't bring up WIFOM either. It's just something that only incompetant scum would do.
Only scum WIFOM? Is that so?

Followed by Natirasha
Nat wrote:If we have 4 claimed vigs, one is scum.
If we have 3 claimed vigs, the roleblocker acts as a doc-cop to the other 9 players.
If we have more than 4 claimed vigs, we essentially win the game because the mafia is retarded.
Alright, could you explain that to me in more detail? i'm not entirely sure how you got that.

Next contestant is: Zakeri
Zakeri wrote:I think the point of her post was "Why not Appassionata and Chenhsi?" Frankly, I sort of agree, and I would like to throw afatchic into that mix as well.
okay let's see if i understand this correctly you've agreed with BSW and you've thrown someone else into the mix, correct? then why haven't you YOURSELF looked into them?

Enter afatchic
afatchic wrote:If i understood it correctly, then i agree. day 1 don't try to find both scum, or use connections to be able to lynch someone. after the first lynch and night kill, then you can go back and look to see how certain people reacted to certain things, knowing two peoples alignment.
But would that necessarily work in the town's favor? It's possible, isn't it, for someone's reaction to be misinterpreted? Just a thought.

Up to bat now is mrfixij
mrfixij wrote:Granted, if blonde is going to continue this train of play, it will be impossible to get a scum or towntell on her using that logic.
How will it be impossible? I'm not sure i understand where you're coming from

Please put your hands together for EmpTyger
Tyger wrote:I’m considering an immediate massclaim of vigilante/not-vigilante. Still tihnking through, but the way I see it:

1) We force the mafia to claim before they have a strategy.
2) The mafia don’t learn the identity of our powerroles. (The real vig is masked in 2 “vanillas”, the roleblocker is masked by 5 vanillas.)
Okay i know you've received hell for that but i have a question. Doesn't massclaiming hurt the town in the end no matter what? Does it ever work the way it's supposed to?

and last but not least yorgi
yorgi wrote: Also EmpTyger gets the point I'm trying to make about your post on Nat. You say he is scum then defend him. What kind of person does this that is town?
You have a point there but don't people in the town make mistakes in judgment? Or realize that they misinterpreted something? Just a thought on my part

okay after i get a couple more thoughts from the ones i mentioned earlier i will address them as well...but some feedback on what i have said above would greatly be appreciated
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

Caboose wrote:
xofelf wrote:Next Caboose
Caboose wrote:And don't bring up WIFOM either. It's just something that only incompetant scum would do.
Only scum WIFOM? Is that so?
Note that the quote is taken completely out of context. When I said "it's just something that incompetant scum would do" I was refering to the question of whether scum would fakeclaim vig in a mass claim.
Sorry i missed that..thank you though

[quote="StrangerCoug]
The short and sweet answer is that it's their job, not mine, to prove their innocence. Me thinking about them both being innocent also doesn't fit with my aggressive play style. In theory, I could have a knife at everybody's throat, but I am rarely set off by an entire game. But if you want someone lynched, you push and push and push.[/quote] okay that makes more sense to me now. Thank you
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 am

Post by xofelf »

i'm sooo sorry...my computer is having glitches right now. but once it's fixed i promise i will post in full. i feel so bad :cry:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #259 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

alright...my computer has been fixed for the most part...at least i can post now

i read through things to see what i missed but i'm not entirely sure about anything right now. As my computer is fixed i will be getting back into the swing of the game within the next few days.
But if people could prompt me as to what you want me to give my opinion on, i would be rather grateful..thank you so much
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by xofelf »

oh my gosh i'm sooo sorry... things have been so crazy with me packing up to go to texas...
well considering that tomorrow is the deadline i'm going to cast my vote. Considering that the majority of what this player has done wasn't in favor of the town, i
vote StrangerCoug

and just a side note...i'm going to have a limit of computer access the next two weeks as i'm in Texas for my brother's wedding....i will do my best to attempt to check things and post but it's going to be very slim
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by xofelf »

alright..i am back from texas...and i will be reading through what i missed...but by reading through what i have so far i am NOT liking BSW at ALL..it's not i'm getting scumtells right now more than she's playing stupid. let me get back into the swing of things here and i will post again tomorrow.

oh sidenote to everyone: i'm a girl just in case people hadn't noticed.

Oops, my bad.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #346 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

*blushes* magisterrain that is NOT helpful to the game or even me attempting to get back into my mafia playing mindframe

alright gimme a minute or so to read through certain posts and then i will OFFICIALLY make my post of the day
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

okay considering that i said she was playing stupid...i'm going to be looking at BSW...since it's usually good to back up what you've said even if it IS pretty obvious
BSW wrote: I know Im town so I know the mafia would love to see me die right now.
now why would they want to see you die in particular? what is it about YOU that they would target you?
BlondeSoWut wrote:tom jumped in and hasnt said anything else yet. Just the vote. I dont like that especially if hes a robot like they said in another place on the site cus he would have more 2 say.
wait...who's tom? this doesn't really have anything to do with a case or anything...i'm just a little confused as to who you're referring to
BlondeSoWut wrote:If anyone voting for me is town its Crywolf and Emp. Im not so sure about that tho.
what makes you say that they are town? just out of curiosity? because at this point doesn't everyone have the same chance of being scum as everyone else? or am i just missing things? :?
BSW wrote:I swear I can help at the end and Im trying to now.
at the end huh? yet you can't seem to do so now...i know you said you were trying but honestly, i can't really see it...you seem to be playing very stupidly and i KNOW you can do better
BSW wrote:unvote Xtoxm cus I think hes being dumb after that last post and might not be in the mafia.
how does being dumb automatically eliminate you from being mafia? from previous experience dumb players have just as much likelyhood of being town as being mafia...just a thought on my part

okay....considering that i'm still sorta out of the mafiaplaying frame of mind, if anyone sees any holes in what i've just said..please point them out and i promise to address them in due time.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 am

Post by xofelf »

Welcome back Caboose...

now...is there any reasoning behind your saying crywolf is scum? or are we just supposed to take your word for it without any explanation whatsoever?

Just wondering *sheepish grin*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 am

Post by xofelf »

I'm still waiting for some clarification
but yorgi does have a point here
yorgi wrote:Please someone explain how it is that when a player says. Oh I targeted X with a gun that should be blank and that player is dead doesn't have anyone else scratching their head?
actually, i can't figure that one out either....clarification on that too would be wondrous
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #378 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 am

Post by xofelf »

Hang on a sec Caboose...did you read what you just wrote? How would having the blank vigs step forward help? because if you did that wouldn't it make it a hell of a lot easier for the mafia to figure out the rest of the roles? or am i just crazy here?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #380 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 am

Post by xofelf »

ah but you see, there's a major flaw in your plan....who says that someone can't claim Blank just to get Apass lynched? honestly, how you gonna prove that anyone of whoever steps forward is telling the truth at all?

If you can tell me that, i'd really like to know.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 am

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: and besides there still IS the roleblocker remember...yes they're hidden by 5 vanillas but if you eliminate the blanks from being unknown, than that gives the mafia a higher statistical chance of getting them.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 am

Post by xofelf »

hmmm...i dunno...it would be good to look into that

I think i will...just give me a minute or so
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 am

Post by xofelf »

alright this is from WAAAAAAAAY back but since the first day ended it kinda threw up a red flag
Zakeri wrote:Okay, you seem to be missing the point. The plan is a good one, but implimenting it now means that Scum can easily recover, take out our vig, and go on their merry way.
now tell me isn't that almost EXACTLY what happened? didn't notice that before...

thoughts on that before i continue.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #387 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 am

Post by xofelf »

EBWOP: though we didn't really impliment the plan as far as i can see...hell i don't really remember what it was.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #392 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 am

Post by xofelf »

no offense Xtoxm but uh...just because you SAY you look town doesn't necessarily make you town....it really all depends on how you play as to whether you look town or not.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #412 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:09 am

Post by xofelf »

good point BSW...never thought i'd be saying THAT one

anyway /not vig
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #428 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

i like how you put yourself on the list there ^_^

anyway, while BSW has been playing dumb until the past couple posts or so, i have to agree with magisterrain...crywolf is coming across as scum. or at the very least the least pro-town.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

Because Caboose...she needs two more votes....actually..she needs one more
Vote crywolf

I don't like how time and time again you have avoided answering legitimate questions.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #465 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:07 am

Post by xofelf »

ah damn...bad vote on my part. I was actually kinda hoping she'd explain her actions instead of get lynched...that was my reasoning for the vote because i knew it wasn't hammer.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #481 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 am

Post by xofelf »

well...first off it's xofelf(honestly first my gender, then my name...when are you guys ever gonna get it right)

and secondly you made some good points there magis...but before i go looking at her further, i'd like to hear what she has to say...i remember what happened last time i voted before letting people explain.

but, Caboose, your method of play doesn't seem to help anybody. You make a statement and you don't back it up with anything other than, "well i say so and if you look at the facts(which i'm not gonna point out) it's blatantly obvious" Honestly, it seems like you have a guilty til proven innocent frame of mind there, and just like the Witch Hunts it can only be proven by death.
*shrugs* that's how it seems to me anyway.

and i agree, yorgi, i'd like to hear your thoughts on things please.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am

Post by xofelf »

Xtoxm wrote:You can't expect respect when you have a dog in your avatar.
it's a cat just to let you know
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 am

Post by xofelf »

Great, now another replacement....honestly it seems everyone is doing that...
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by xofelf »

oops....kinda forgot about this...life has been nuts recently....
i will post more at length tomorrow
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 am

Post by xofelf »

okay...BSW you're at L-1...what do you have to say in your defense so that you're not hammered?
I myself am not going to vote for you mainly for the reason that i'm giving you a chance to explain yourself. I don't want to be part of another mislynch as the past two times i have been. I'm not saying you are or are not town, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

It's not so much that i'm scared as in i can't get a very good reading on you one way or another.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #506 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

you see..that's just the problem...i don't have a GOOD reading on anyone...i can tell you people that aren't playing very smartly(BSW and Caboose) but as to who's scum....your guess is as good as mine...from previous experience the people you think are scum aren't always scum...and when they are it's usually rather difficult to find out who their scum buddies are..unless of course they were bussing.....
so honestly, right now i really don't KNOW...i can make guesses but the last couple times i've been wrong so i'm kinda doubting my judgement a little right now
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

BlondeSoWut wrote:You are doubting your judgement that you don't know who is scum?
No i'm doubting my judgement of who i think may possibly BE scum...the last couple times the people i thought were scum weren't. So that's why i'm doubting my judgement...it's been wrong so far.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 am

Post by xofelf »

ThAdmiral wrote:Should I hammer or wait for others to have their say?
go with what you think is best.
and until i can figure that out for myself, i'm not voting right now. and the other reason i didn't vote before was to give ThAdmiral a chance to look over the game and look at things before the day ended. having a day end without you even getting a chance to look at things or give your opinion, makes it more difficult to play as the game continues.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

you know, i never would have thought of looking at the vote count like that...guess that's what i get for being pretty inexperienced.
but the reason i'm not very active is the fact that i don't get a whole lot of internet access on a regular basis. i do my best to keep up, it's just..it doesn't always work so well.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #532 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

Caboose wrote:The case on EmpTyger is complete crap. "OMG, the scum are playing well, so the scum must be Tyger" is closely related to a burden of proficiency argument.
You bring up a good point there Caboose, just because someone is playing well, doesn't make them scum. And also, just because someone isn't very active, doesn't make them scum either. Yes, they COULD be scumtells but doesn't automatically MAKE them scumtells.
Just a thought.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #543 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Well, i don't really like zwet's whole, "everyone claim" post. Yes, we still don't know for sure who scum is, but if you did that whoever noticed that first and claimed first would be believed more readily than whoever got there last. And by the way the scum have been playing, if that had happened, they most like would have been there first claiming town and the real town wouldn't have been able to claim correctly. And the town wouldn't actually know who was telling the truth other than themselves. And with it being LYLO, things are more difficult to judge.
But as i can't shake the feeling that this whole thing was set up. i'm going to
Vote zwet
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #549 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am

Post by xofelf »

count again
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by xofelf »

That was a fun game. Not because of the outcome but because i learned a lot from it. So thank you all for playing and teaching me along the way whether it was intentional or not.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #562 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

note to ThAdmiral: it doesn't always work out that way...this was just one of the times it did.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #566 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

ThAdmiral wrote:xof: alt?
What are you asking?
if i'm an alt of someone? because i'm not anyone's alt. I am myself.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #568 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

ThAdmiral wrote:you seem to experienced to only have 80 posts.

well done I suppose. You must pick up things quickly.
I've played other games elsewhere before i joined MS. it's in my wiki.
I just haven't played many on here. and the majority that i've played i've replaced into.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #570 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am

Post by xofelf »

Hey, you didn't play an AWFUL game. Seriously, it's better than most games i've EVER played.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”