Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:53 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Whoa, sry for not posting yet

Random Vote: Lt. Origen
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:33 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm back, lemme read through and I'll tell u what I think
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:31 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm going to hold of a lynch on the Milkman till he posts something more defensive on his situation. Perhaps a roleclaim, perhaps something else
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:08 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Internet Stranger wrote:Someone just finish him off.
Your in a rush to get this over with. Trying to get back to night time eh?

FOS Internet Stranger
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:09 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm guessing we have a vig somewhere. Or maybe a one shot one.

Dmi - a Dice-rolling Mafia, found something better to do Night Two.

That was the only night with two kills, besides the obvious mafia ofcourse. And I doubt it is an SK.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:03 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Alright, personally, and sadly, the most suspicous person from the previous day, for me anyway, was IS. And he turned out to be a good guy. :?

What I don't like is how the bandwagon took out a townie, even though he had role claimed. Quite frankly, I
know
that one of the mafia voted against him.

With there probably being 2 mafia left, I'm hoping that the remaining town can handle the final mafia member (I'll probably be killed tonight if everything works out for the town.)

My role is Night Watchman. I'm a tracker with drawback, which has to do with oversleeping.

Anyway, that isn't a problem with today.

Night 1 - Investigated Dragon Phoenix - He was continously tapping his cellphone whenever I checked on him.

DP, care to explain?

Night 2 - Investigated IS - I'm not sure what it means, but he was asleep all the time. But we already know his role.

Night 3 is the night is in which I believe I have stumbled across a mafian. It sure doesn't sound like a townie or a good guy.

Night 3 - Lt. Origen - When I spied on him, he was going over tables and charts, rolling dice and laughing softly and manically.

If that isn't blant enough, I don't know what is.

Vote Lt. Origen
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:10 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Lt. Origen wrote:Bull. From Day 1:
The_Machine86 wrote:Whoa, sry for not posting yet

Random Vote: Lt. Origen
Mr. Flay wrote: Not voting due to oversleeping: The_Machine86
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:12 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Push come to shove however, I'm going to unvote him if it comes down to a lynch, as I want to hear from DP first.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Mind stating your roles name?
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:04 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Machine did get DP right, though. If you need more proof, Locus, Machine should go ahead and tell us about is Night 3 result, and we can use that to confirm him, too.
My Night 3 results, as well as all my other ones, are on the previous page. The reason why I hadn't said anything before hand was because I didn't understand what I had seen. Then Lt. O night results came in, and well, I thought that worthy of telling everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LC - I'm a Night Watchman. Tracker for the town. During the blackouts (the nights) I trail after people. I'm also described as being tired, so I have to post within 24 hours of the new day or I can't cast a vote against someone (until someone else votes against them first) If I don't post before that, then I oversleep.
Mr. Flay wrote: Not voting due to oversleeping: The_Machine86

I win when the mafia are dead. (And I can get some shut eye)
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:09 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

1: Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant. These two possibilities are the most likely in my opinion, with the Locus one more likely as he is defending Lt. Origen. If this is the case, then DP's mason buddy is either Locus or Coolbot, whichever one isn't scum. Also, I'm pretty sure that CoolBot is DP's mason buddy, since he said that he was sure Machine got DP's role right: how could he be sure that DP wasn't lying? In this case, though, I'm not sure why DP's mason buddy isn't voting already.

2: Lt. Origen is scum with help im a bug/DP. I think these are somewhat less likely, as we're both voting for him, and all it would take would be a sensible townie vote and our mafia buddy would be dead. If I'm scum, then that means DP's mason buddy is, again, not voting along with DP which I find kind of strange.

3: Machine86 is scum with Dragon Phoenix. Machine made up a phony roleclaim, and used DP, his scum buddy, to back it up, and to get a free lynch in a lynch-or-lose situation. This is a definite possibility. Cleverly planned, if this is the case.

4: Machine86 is a mafia spy. In this case, I'm the most likely scum partner, as, if locus or CoolBot were scum, they would have voted already to lynch.

I think 1 is the most likely situation, then 3, then 4, then 2. What do other people think?
Majorly flawed. I'm guessing a group of 3 mafia in this game. One of them is already dead.

Dmi - a Dice-rolling Mafia, found something better to do Night Two
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:10 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

1: Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant. These two possibilities are the most likely in my opinion, with the Locus one more likely as he is defending Lt. Origen. If this is the case, then DP's mason buddy is either Locus or Coolbot, whichever one isn't scum. Also, I'm pretty sure that CoolBot is DP's mason buddy, since he said that he was sure Machine got DP's role right: how could he be sure that DP wasn't lying? In this case, though, I'm not sure why DP's mason buddy isn't voting already.

2: Lt. Origen is scum with help im a bug/DP. I think these are somewhat less likely, as we're both voting for him, and all it would take would be a sensible townie vote and our mafia buddy would be dead. If I'm scum, then that means DP's mason buddy is, again, not voting along with DP which I find kind of strange.

3: Machine86 is scum with Dragon Phoenix. Machine made up a phony roleclaim, and used DP, his scum buddy, to back it up, and to get a free lynch in a lynch-or-lose situation. This is a definite possibility. Cleverly planned, if this is the case.

4: Machine86 is a mafia spy. In this case, I'm the most likely scum partner, as, if locus or CoolBot were scum, they would have voted already to lynch.

I think 1 is the most likely situation, then 3, then 4, then 2. What do other people think?
Majorly flawed. I'm guessing a group of 3 mafia in this game. One of them is already dead.

Dmi - a Dice-rolling Mafia, found something better to do Night Two
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:30 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:So what's so majorly flawed about what I said? A group of 3 mafia, one dead, leaves 2.

Did you even read my post?
Yeah, my bad, when you posted..

Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant <--------- I thought that mean those two and Lt. Origen
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:07 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Eniey, Meenie, Miney, MOE. One of u is scum.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I think it is about time for a roleclaim.

Locus, you're the most suspicous. For one thing, you tried to get me killed the following the day. Secondly, you came to the mafias aid.

CoolBot, you could be mafia, and covering your tracks. You kill off your partner to make yourself more townish. And only near the end. (final vote) Perhaps because he was screwed either way.

In anycase, I investagated one of you last night. I'm going to base my investagation onto your roles.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:38 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Actually, the night action I got doesn't give me enough information to tell for sure weither or not one of your are mafia. (Look at past examples) Hence, if the person who tells me their role that I checked last night doesn't fall in stride with what they say today, they are obviously lying. At this crucial moment, a role claim is best option.

Little nervous there LC? You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia.

YOU...
1) Came to the mafias aid yesterday when I was trying to get him lynched
2) Threw attention onto me, trying to get me lynched.
3) Even in the end, when it was obvious he was mafia, you didn't vote against him.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:43 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:I agree. Machine, if you know who we are, why are you wasting time waiting for our claims?
Unlike the cop, I'm not told if they are scum or not, only what they do during the night. The night action info given to me isn't enough proof to go on to make a lynch against them. Unlike the Lt. O ones, this one is more vague.
It is best for a role claim, as I can base what you guys say on what my night info gave me.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Well then, if all that is left is a mason and a scum, why don't you role claim. It's not like you have anything to hide...
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:04 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Not to mention, the actual mason wouldn't be giving me such a hard time. I think your mafia. And Guess what LC, I checked you out last night.

Now here's the plan, you role claim. If it is similar to what I was told, then your the mason. If it isn't, then your scum. I'm not going to tell you what I found out before hand because then you can work around it.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:53 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Hm, I really don't think we should let Locus dictate what we do here. Especially since you want me to claim before Machine gives his investigation. He could easily be scum, who pulled a lepton yesterday in hopes of being down to a lynch or lose situation today. He should tell us what he knows, then we claim.
Why would it matter if I went first? I didn't investagate you, I did it with LC. So the info I have wouldn't effect you if you role claim now or later
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:22 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Because if you're scum, my claim let's you know who the mason is.
It won't matter. There isn't going to be a night. Either the town wins today or the mafia does.

All that's left...

1 mafia
1 mason
me
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

If I were mafia, why would I kill my partner, especially so early in the day? If I were mafia, I would've have gone after someone else, or at least waited to see what everyone else said. No one else thought Lt. O was mafia at the time. Heck, people put up arguements saying that he wasn't mafia, but a good game. Looks like I was right.

Plus the fact that he tried to get me lynched in the process. I lead the town to a mafia kill yesterday, the first actual, successful town lynch. Overall, if I hadn't lynch him, and I was mafia, we'd still both be alive right now and had already won the game already.

I had DP's role right, and he wasn't mafia. Right now, interesting enough, I think your mafia.

I'm going to say this now. LC's night info told me he was always tapping on his cell phone.

DP said he had a mason buddy *I believe it was DP*

His night info and LC's night info are almost insynch. Only difference is that LCs is doing this in the dark.

You seem afraid to about the night lynchs. You obviously don't want to do it.

I'm going to FOS you cause we're down to the final straw.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Locus Cosecant wrote: Also, why did you disobey my instructions on who should claim first? I had my reasons for that, but you've blown it all to hell now. CoolBot, you'd better claim.
Locus Cosecant wrote:So if you got a night result on me that was essentially the same as the one on DP, why did you say to me "You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia."? Better come up with a damned good explanation for that one.
1) First and foremost, I never said that my night results made me think that you were suspicous, nor prove your innocence. I said that they were inconclusive enough to base that on who is mafia. The thing that made me wonder was about you being in the dark, while DP wasn't. Now if you had role claimed, hell, said something similar to what DP had said before hand, this game would have already been over, and the town would've won.
Locus Cosecant wrote: Also, why did you disobey my instructions on who should claim first? I had my reasons for that, but you've blown it all to hell now. CoolBot, you'd better claim.
2) Why the heck didn't you follow my orders first off. You sure didn't go with my plan which would've have made things ALOT EASIER. If both of you had role claimed, the mason, whoever the hell he is, and I could've got the mafia killed already. BUT NO. We have to go through all this.

3) Now, you wonder why I though your were scum. Did you forget yesterday?
a)You defended LT. O, who was mafia
b) You tried to shift attention away from him to me
c) You didn't even vote against him when it was obvious he was mafia.

Anything else? That seems to sum it up. btw, LC, answer that last part for me. Why were you so intent on saving scum?

And whoever the mason is, for godsakes, come out of hiding and lets finish this game. I'm a nightwatchman. Everyone believed me yesterday, and who would've guessed it, one less mafia.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Locus Cosecant wrote:So if you got a night result on me that was essentially the same as the one on DP, why did you say to me "You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia."? Better come up with a damned good explanation for that one.
1) First and foremost, I never said that my night results made me think that you were suspicous, nor prove your innocence. I said that they were inconclusive enough to base that on who is mafia. The thing that made me wonder was about you being in the dark, while DP wasn't. Now if you had role claimed, hell, said something similar to what DP had said before hand, this game would have already been over, and the town would've won.
2) Why the heck didn't you follow my orders first off. You sure didn't go with my plan which would've have made things ALOT EASIER. If both of you had role claimed, the mason, whoever the hell he is, and I could've got the mafia killed already. BUT NO. We have to go through all this.

3) Now, you wonder why I though your were scum. Did you forget yesterday?
a)You defended LT. O, who was mafia
b) You tried to shift attention away from him to me
c) You didn't even vote against him when it was obvious he was mafia.

Anything else? That seems to sum it up. btw, LC, answer that last part for me. Why were you so intent on saving scum?

And whoever the mason is, for godsakes, come out of hiding and lets finish this game. I'm a nightwatchman. Everyone believed me yesterday, and who would've guessed it, one less mafia.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

OOC// Sry for the double post, I hit submit before I was done, ignore the first one//BIC
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:01 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Locus Cosecant wrote:Oh, and The_Machine86, your adversarial attitude isn't helping things any. You don't seem to understand the serious situation you've put yourself in.
I'm adversarial? Your the one ordering us to do your beck and call
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:01 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Before I vote, I want to know why, LC, you were so intent on proving that Lt. O was innoncent yesterday (last day)
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:32 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

The_Machine86 wrote:Before I vote, I want to know why, LC, you were so intent on proving that Lt. O was innoncent yesterday (last day)
And, if you are "both" masons, tell me your role names.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:14 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm goin to go through the game and base what you two have said with that of known mafia members in the past. I'll post my lynch within the hour
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:28 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

In the last three days

LC - 1 vote against a Townie resulting in a townies death

CoolB - 3 Votes, 2 resulting in townies deaths. 1 Resulting in mafia deaths.

Quite frankly I believe that your both mafia.
I'm going to, however, base my lynch directly, for the most part, on my night info

Vote CoolB
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:29 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

And next time, to whoever the mason is, plz, listen to the person who is for sure not mafia and don't make it hard them
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:12 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Good game. Go Town!
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:08 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Lt. Origen wrote: Incidentally, Machine, why'd you pick me to investigate?
When milkman was killed, I knew that the remaining two mafia members had killed him (in the voting process). The only other person not to vote against milkman, besides myself and the victim, was DP, whose night info given to me didn't make him sound scummy. Not to mention that one of his posts made me think that he didn’t think that MM was mafia either. He too was surprised at the sudden bandwagon. He was voted out of the "I think they are mafia" group.

At the end of the day, in order from most suspicious to least

Internet Stranger, Locus Cosecant, CoolBot, Lt. Origen, help im a bug

My reasons

In general, the first two, IS and LC (no offense guys) still wanted to kill him even after milkman had role claimed, his claim, in my eyes, sensible. Especially IS, who was so intent on killing him after numerous posts. Made me think that he wanted the night to come (like I stated) LC went a different approach, saying things that the role sounded false and such. Let me tell you, when night came, I was thinking about picking either one of those two.

Coolbot caught my eye with the last post he made, saying something along the lines of "Worst case scenario, he's only a townie" If I were a vanilla townie, I wouldn't have said that.

Help im a bug just didn't say much, which made me not even think of him at the time.

As for you, only reason I picked you was because you jumped onto what would be a bandwagon early on (right after IS) that would kill a townie. I also found it a tad bit odd that Coolbot just happen to cast the lynch vote when you said that you were waiting for the last vote (although I didn’t find that very suspicous). Honestly, I got lucky, I didn't really think that you were mafia at the time.

Eventually, I figured IS tried way too hard and was sticking out like a sore thumb, no mafia would do that. the bug, well, he hadn't said much, even though he voted against mm.

In the end, it came down too the last three and I picked you.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:10 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

As for the last day, LC, your night info saved you! Honestly, you seemed the most scummy, especially after the Lt. incident. But you did prove your case in comparing your night info to DPs.

Good Game
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

One question, Mr. Flay, why was LC in the dark?
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:39 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Well, for starters, besides Lt. I didn't know if all the mafia had the same function (night action).

There may have been a mafia spy, goon, godfather etc. etc. hence different info. Thing that threw me off was that you were in the dark while with the cellphone... that being different from DP.

Not to mention, with there only being 3 of us left, I wanted to be sure. And come on, you have to admit that after the previous day, you had me wondering.
Woody Allen

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”