ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Confirming my replacement. Will get caught up by tomorrow.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

My readthrough notes:

Post 35 - RVS ends.

Post 44 - My thoughts exactly concerning someone who's going to act in a game. Good post (not so much the math that flew over my head, but you know what I mean.) :P

Post 45 - Where did DDD come from?

Post 49 - The math talk is not related to the game and therefore distracting to the town. That gives me a small suspicion towards Sho. And where did policy lynches come from? They weren't being discussed in that post.

Post 50 - More math talk. /sigh

Post 53 - This made me laugh. :lol:

Post 54 - Ok, gonna stop commenting on math because I don't think it's going away.

Post 55 - Good post.

Post 56 - Point Sho.

Post 58 - I want them to answer that question.

Post 66 - Good posting by EKiM. Makes good points about Exalt and Raivann.

Post 74 - I don't like this Santos post. Only points 5 and 6 provide any commentary about the game, and point 6 goes off on a tangent about "everyone getting better with experience." I hope he gives more content soon.

Post 84 - Good posting by Exalt, I don't think his position on Sho is all that scummy after reading that.

Post 88 - Agreed. Where'd DDD go now that he's out of the spotlight?

Post 103 - Very good posting.

Post 107 - DDD only posts when a question is addressed to him now that people aren't calling him scummy. I find this scummy.

Post 111 - Baa Baa black sheep . . . . don't blindly follow the guy who doesn't give reasons for voting! That's scummy.

Post 120 - Have you any wool? See my comments for Post 111

Post 122 - I'm glad Zazie caught what I did on the blindly following.

Post 130 - A couple things wrong with this: 1. We haven't had a night phase yet. 2. It's an open setup, no cop. I'm assuming this was sarcastic.

Post 133 - Scummy casebuilding. Very little valid evidence.

Post 137 - WHEEE WHOO WHEEE WHOO backing up. I don't like backpedaling like that.

Post 142 - I don't like this. It's attacking someone for helpfulness. If Raivann ever flips scum, it will make ekiM look very bad, that is true, but the only way that is scummy is if Raivann is scum. That is not proven at this point in the game, therefore you can't find ekiM scummy for just that post.

Post 143 - OMGUS. Scummy.

Post 144 - Pointless post.

Post 145 - I don't like this at all. Your saying that if Raivann is lynched and flips town, it won't be bad . . . that sounds like your distancing yourself from a townie lynch, itacv. I don't like that at all.

Post 147 - I agree with ekiM.

Post 159 - I do not like this. Neglecting to read the rules should have no bearing on the content you provide to the game, and you haven't given much at all so far.

Post 160 - I don't follow at all. Proper grammar/punctuation/spelling would be appreciated.

Alright, right now I'm getting tired of reading, so my reads won't be as accurate as if I were frest. Taking a break, I'll give more notes on the rest of the game later, that's what I've got for now.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm voting?

Unvote

Didn't realize Kise still had a vote on.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 161 - Good posting by ZazieR

Post 175 - You think it's a nulltell now, but earlier you liked the case? Why the change of heart?

Post 180 - ZazieR caught that too

Post 181 - Bad. The posts weren't in chronological order, that is ture. But the point was extremely valid. You should know better.

Post 183 - Completely agreed.

Post 186 - To a lesser extent, DDD was guilty of that at the very beginning of the game. Why do you point it out for Raivann, but not DDD? Very possible scum connection there.

Post 200 - You didn't say you wanted Raivann dead, but you did justify his lynch if he was a townie. That's extremely scummy.

Post 206 - Very weak voting reasoning by Raivann. As of right now, I'd be comfortable with voting him, but there is still more to read.

Post 215 - This would make me suspicious of Santos, but I know from experience that Santos can sound really scummy as town.
Santos wrote:Hey, what is 'zetta'?
Did you seriously ask that question after all the debate that happened early in the game?

Post 224 - I disagree.

More to come tomorrow or later tonight.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 230 - I do NOT like this Raivann post. It screams of a shameless bandwagon.

Post 231 - Tunnel vision is not a good quality, Toro.

Post 233 - Very wishy-washy Raivann, that's not good.

Post 236 - Bad reasoning. I think that Raivann is scum.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 239 - This screams of inattentive townie.

Post 240 - English isn't your first language? I take back my comment earlier about using proper English. My apologies. Either way, I get a scum read from this post. I'm not exactly sure why, and I can't put my finger on it, but I do.

Post 250 - I really don't like your narrow-mindedness.

Post 261 - WTF? I don't follow.

Post 262 - Thank you, captain obvious.

Post 263 - Slapping trout ftw.

Post 264 - I agree with ekiM that itacv is inexperienced scum. I also believe that Raivann is the partner.

Post 279 - Good point.

Post 281 - I don't like Santos's meta logic here. It just sounds off.

Post 283 - This sounds like Santos is trying to get people to back him up so that he doesn't stick out as much. This is suspicious (but I've seen Santos act really scummy as town.)

Post 288 - I don't recall muzzz ever calling DDD town.

Post 309 - ZazieR again brings up a really good point.

Post 314 - FAIL. Never quit voting a suspect because the majority is not with you.

Post 328 - That's not really a fair call to make.

Ugh, I shouldn't be doing this while I'm tired, but I've put this off for too long. Sorry for making you wait on me.

Post 354 - I don't find ZazieR all that scummy . . . and the fact that one of my top suspects is voting him makes him look even better.

Post 358 - Pointless post.

Post 362 - This screams shameless bandwagon. I don't like, but I don't think Santos is neccessarily scum because of it.

Post 373 - I disagree. His posts before he went inactive were protown.

Post 374 - I admit, I laughed. And I agree.

Two more pages!

Post 375 - Wow. That's all. :lol:

Post 378 - You didn't tell us to lynch him . . . but you justified his lynch, regardless of his alignment. Justifying a townie lynch is NOT good play.

Post 379 - WTF? This sounds like rolefishing to be honest (as evidenced by the fact that he didn't give a partner.)

Post 383 - We need a partner claim, not a mason counterclaim imo. If a partner comes out, then masons should counterclaim. If a partner does not come out, we lynch itacv.

Post 388 - His reluctance to out his partner screams of rolefishing.

Post 394 - Why is that not neccessarily true?

Post 395 - My thoughts exactly.

Post 396 - No, I like my idea better.

LAST PAGE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I skimmed, I admit, if there's anything important I will read it. itacv outed Toro as his mason partner. I was ready to write a fairly aggressive post as to how itacv was rolefishing to get the masons to claim which was evidenced by him not outing his partner.

Because the mason claim is uncc'd, I will believe it. Therefore,
Vote: Raivann
. He's my second top suspect for various things I pointed out in my notes.[/b]
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Can anyone figure that out?

Probably not. I would give the solution to my partner, and there is the precaution necessary for a game win.
Alright, I get the concept, I've seen it before in another game and didn't make the connection.
ekiM wrote:No, DDD, can't say that I do.

itacv2 suggests DDD is scum going for the easy target of Raivann, but says we might want to lynch Raivann to test this. This looks like a clumsy attempt to set up a chain of mislynches.

unvote; vote itacv2
This was post 147.
Exalt
, how on earth was itacv a confirmed townie on page 6?

For reference, the mason claim did not occur until Post 379 on page 16.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Exalt wrote:Because I did the reread AFTER the mason claims... meaning they are now confirmed without a CC. I never said he was confirmed back then.. but doing a reread NOW when they are considered CONFIRMED gives me the opportunity to look back and say "hey this person is confirmed now" and we can change our mind about a few posts.
So your saying that the reasons for voting itacv before he claimed mason weren't valid? If they weren't, the vote is suspicious. If they are, there's nothing wrong with it because it was made before we had the information that we do now.
Exalt wrote:Try checking your arrogant bad play at the door scum, because it sure won't help you now. I can go toe to toe with you all day until you get lynched, because you are scummy as fuck.
Them's fightin' words.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Exalt makes some good points about DDD going after the easy targets. However, I'm not going to change my vote until DDD responds to Exalt's case. I will then see which of you deserve my vote more.

IMO, 436 seems like your looking for any way out of being lynched. I read it as scummy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Raivann wrote:No, I'm just suspicious of everyone on my wagon.

Why would I want to get lynched?
I didn't phrase my point correctly. Diverting attention from yourself is a nulltell . . . but to me your post sounded like slightly defeatest scum pulling a last ditch attempt to derail the wagon.

Obviously this can't be argued, as it's my personal gut feeling, and it's not conlusive evidence, but that's my personal interpretation of the post.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

DDD wrote:If this goes nowhere then I’ll revote Raivann later this week, but we’ve got a little time to see about stringing up Exalt.
I don't like this. It sounds like opening up two possible lynches and seeing whichever gets a better following.
Raivann wrote:I think its town Exalt going after someone he thinks is more scummy than me.
I agree with this.
Raivann wrote:After reading Exalt's and DDD's recent posts over and over I actually believe DDD. Exalt could very well be the big shot scum here.
Things like this 180 are extremely scummy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Something I just thought of: DDDscum had no reason to OMGUS Exalt like that. He could have defended himself against the case and said that Ravann (who already had a decent wagon) was scummier and needed to be lynched today (because I assume that DDD wouldn't be bussing this early.)

I know it's wifom, but it makes more since if DDD was scum to stay on Raivann than it would to vote Exalt. Therefore I don't think he should be lynched today. Out of Raivann and Exalt, I think Raivann is far scummier.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

It's so close to deadline, I'm happy with switching my vote to Exalt. I agree with DDD about how his votes were valid, and I now see the contradiction that ekiM pointed out. In addition, I don't like how Exalt places so much weight on people being confirmed in his wall of text. Just because someone is confirmed now does not mean that a vote on them that occurred before confirmation is not valid, nor does it mean that they are now magically right in all of their suspicions.

My suspicion is not gone from Raivann, but my vote now lies on Exalt.

Unvote, Vote: Exalt
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm most comfortable with putting my vote on Raivann to start the new day.

Vote: Raivann
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

His posts from Day 1 were scummy, which I stated back in day 1.

His recent OMGUS does not help his cause.

Vote Count #19

Late vote count is late.

Raivann (2) - ConfidAnon, ZazieR
ZazieR (1) - itacv2
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Wanna know something hilarious?

I didn't know that I got prodded until I checked this thread!

Will be more active, sorry about the silence.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Posting to let people know that I haven't been active because of the new school year starting, will be more active when I get the time.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:18 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Replacement avoidance, sorry, RL is crazy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”