Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1398 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Looker »

@Sanjay: I don't make new best friends; I like the old ones too much.

@Archaebob: I'm seeing a lot of things right now. Archaebob, are you Sanjay's remaining scum partner? I'm currently doubting it's either Cydonia or Eleven, yet Furry's still applicable. I'm also worrying about Deathrow and Fitz.

Current suspicions from Town to Worst

BigBear
Semioldguy
Cydonia
Eleven
DeathRow
Fitz
Furry
Archaebob
Sanjay

It's nothing personal, of course, it's simple observation.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1399 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Looker »

MOD: If you don't mind, can we get a votecount? Thank you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1405 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Looker »

Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004168#2004168]Post 1403[/url] wrote:Well, I'm not claiming unless someone intends to hammer.
Quick Question:
- Why would they bus you if you still have a chance at survival? Shouldn't now be the time to throw out persuasive arguments and overlooked details to clear your name?
- Or is it that your partner plays for themself? Which player currently within this thread exhibits that sort of mentality/playstyle? Which player in this thread is a coward...?
(- I know one thing: If I were scum, you'd be safe right now, Sanjay. There's no way I'd let two of mine get killed off right off bat. You're worth more than that to me. Remember that.)

Okay, can we lynch him please?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1407 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Looker »

And you're trying to make it easy on him why? If he gets in, scuffs up, and you pop town, we get to lynch him. Let's not spoon-feed the scum, shall we...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1408 (isolation #204) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Looker »

You're too nice, Sanjay, unless of course you're scum simply trying to buy time. (Not that we have any left to buy.) I won't think any less of you either way. Prolly cuz I'm not thinking at all...I'm just letting my fingers move and hoping it all makes sense.

That yellow butterfly's back...I guess he wasn't eaten after all...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1409 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Looker »

And don't call me sweet. I'm a guy now, damn it. :?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1415 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Looker »

Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004411#2004411]Post 1410[/url] wrote:I'm not so sure danakillsu is automatically scum just because he was in on my lynch.

If Knight of Cydonia is scum, then yes, I see danakillsu's actions as being blatantly protective of his scumbuddy, but otherwise I think a better explanation is that danakillsu is just really new to scumhunting and he isn't very good at it.

If KoC is town, I think scum-danakillsu would more likely not get involved.

And I'll call anyone sweet I want, damn it.
Cut back on the niceness and call him scum. Call him and everyone else scum. Do whatever it takes to not get lynched. I'd pretty much prefer that line of action.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004417#2004417]Post 1411[/url] wrote:What would compel danakillsu to vote before he even read the thread?
Good. Now build a compelling argument that will leave everyone no choice but to adhere to your principles.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004427#2004427]Post 1412[/url] wrote:
Vote: dankillsu

Okay, you can vote for this guy today or you can vote for him tomorrow, but unless you can think of a real good answer to the question in my last post, get this guy and then get KoC.
I doubt it'll necessarily be in that order, but things
will
happen to suffice.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004441#2004441]Post 1413[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:And don't call me sweet. I'm a guy now, damn it. :?
Im still gunna call you hun, hun. People are too uptight about that stuff
Sanjay wrote:
Vote: dankillsu

Okay, you can vote for this guy today or you can vote for him tomorrow, but unless you can think of a real good answer to the question in my last post, get this guy and then get KoC.
Good Man!

Blatant Un-Self-Preservation is displayed in this post, which does infact back up my early read of sanjay-town. I slightly lean to a KoC vote at this point, but would still be overjoyed with a very quick wagon move
If only somebody other than Furry had caught that... Maybe like Semioldguy or Bigbear...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1422 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Looker »

ha ha
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1435 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 am

Post by Looker »

BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004753#2004753]Post 1423[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:And don't call me sweet.
I'm a guy now
, damn it. :?
That's creepy as shit dude.
Of course it is.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004842#2004842]Post 1425[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Request Prod On: archaebob and KoC
Second this... I think we can get a

DKU (4) - Furry, Sanjay, KoC, DRK
Sanjay (4) - BB, Looker, semi, DKU
KoC (2) - AB, fitz

within 24 hours if everyone is active.

This can happen.
This should happen.
This had better happen.
This just needs to happen now.
What's motivating you to make such a drastic change so late in the day? You couldn't do this earlier? I'm having a feeling that
you're making a mistake
something's up with all this.
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004845#2004845]Post 1426[/url] wrote:I find it interesting how you're pressuring other players to vote your way. This will be interesting if DKU is lynched.
Even moreso if he's not scum, in which case, Furry, I'd have to press pretty hard to get you out of here so I'm hoping you're right.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004846#2004846]Post 1427[/url] wrote:I think you are a bit mixed up about who DKU's most likely scumbuddy is.
Assuming he has one, but that's irrelevant.

Questions:
- Who did Furry propose DKU's scumbuddy was?
- Who are
you
proposing his scumbuddy to be?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004877#2004877]Post 1433[/url] wrote:Why danakillsu is almost certainly scum:

I speculated that danakillsu has not read the thread prior to voting for me:

This is based on:

1) As of the vote: this was a 55 page, largely unreadable thread. havingfitz still hasn't totally caught up. It is totally unrealistic to imagine danakillsu read the thread that fast.
2) When I asked him why he thought I was scummy, the one and only reason he could came up with was from the random voting stage.
3) When his reason is scrutinized, he becomes tremendously defensive:
danakillsu wrote:I think I see what's going on here. Sanjay is mafia. I call him out. He tries to get excessive amounts of explanation out of me because that's supposed to be a tell that we're both mafia. That way he thinks he can take me down with him. That's pretty sneaky.
Read the thread starting from danakillsu's entrance to the thread to that post. Did I try to get excessive amounts of explanation out of him? I think I was very open ended. Heck, my first question to him was "danakillsu, tell me more about my marvelously suspicious ways." I didn't even ask for reasons.

Ask yourself if his explanation for my motivation makes sense or looks like panicky, newb-scum OMGUSing

By the way, if danakillsu was voting based on some gut read and an incomplete thread read, I gave him ample opportunity to say so. And yet, when I speculate that he hasn't actually read the thread, he says that that is "totally unfounded". He has read the thread.

This is a lie. It's just not possible for him to have read the thread this quickly, and if even he had, why did it look so much like he went searching for reasons AFTER he voted, AFTER I asked him why he thought I was scummy?

I think the reason for the lie and the reason for the vote is that danakillsu is scum and is protecting scumbuddy KoC with his vote. It just makes the most sense to me.

I really don't see how any of anybody's case against me matches how good this is.
If he's replacing Knives, then he can still be
your
partner in my book, though I won't press the matter. The only fruitful thing I can honestly do right now is see what happens and how it happens for future reference because only God knows what Furry's up to.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1436 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005015#2005015]Post 1434[/url] wrote:KoC lynch not gonna happen I guess.
Unvote, vote danakillsu

I agree with Sanjay that DKU could very easily have come in and joined the biggest wagon to protect KoC, who had the second biggest wagon at the time.
@Sanjay- I think you're a rebel. The M.O. was to bus you; however, you're turning things around to bus Danakillsu, seeing as I don't recall Eleven being on your wagon. Maybe my little speech on your self-value did you some good, yeah? Won't say I'm not impressed if you manage to pull this off.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1438 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Looker »

Duhn, duhn, duhn...another one bites the dust...!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1441 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Looker »

Sorry, Fitz, but I'm very much committed to Sanjay at this moment. Fidelity is key
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1442 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Looker »

to any long-lasting relationship
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1454 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Looker »

Knight of Cydonia's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005163#2005163]Post 1444[/url] wrote:Still prefer Sanjay to any other vote. DKU is close behind, though.
Do not appreciate current mentality of town, which seems to be "If SJ is scum, KoC is bussing scum... if SJ is town, KoC is still scum." Seems like certain people have already decided they want me lynched, regardless of alignment. These people should be watched.
Name them.
danakillsu's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005218#2005218]Post 1446[/url] wrote:I can see now why some might think I had not read the thread. There's really no way to prove that I had. But I found after reading the thread that the most likely scum candidate was Sanjay, mainly based on the RVS, admittedly. Just because I voted based on the RVS doesn't mean I'm scum. I'll reread looking for other scum candidates, but right now I still think Sanjay looks scummy.
Sorry, but you missed the disclaimer deadline; it's now a scumtell. Of course, it isn't the end of the world, but it
is
a scumtell...or slip, whichever.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005312#2005312]Post 1451[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:Sorry, Fitz, but I'm very much committed to Sanjay at this moment. Fidelity is key
I'm touched. You rarely see that these days what with all the drive-through chapels and text-message divorces.

But there really just isn't any explanation for:

1) Why danakillsu is pretending he read the entire thread and the only thing that jumped out at him was me in the RVS.
2) Why KoC suddenly doesn't want danakillsu's lynch.
1) I know that there are multiple explanations for things, Sanjay, and that, while yours may seem the more likely, this doesn't confirm it as true. Maybe...maybe Danakillsu's just a loser.
2) You should probably rephrase this to "Why KoC doesn't want to move his vote from me [Sanjay] to Danakillsu." A bird in the hand, Sanjay..

We really need to evaluate who we're lynching and why:
- Who are we lynching?
- Why are we lynching them?
- Who else are we lynching if they turn town?
- Who else are we lynching if they turn scum?

We need reasons for why we're lynching whoever we're lynching (or trying to lynch), and suspected scumteams. This shouldn't be that difficult.

For example:
-
Sanjay

- Avoided DJ wagon D1, choosing instead to prosecute Bigbear and is now, D2, learning from his mistakes and bussing KoC like hell.
- If Sanjay pops town: I'd be willing to pursue a BigBear or DeathRow lynch.
- If Sanjay flips scum: I'd be willing to pursue a Furry, Dana, or KoC lynch.

So far, I'm expecting the scumteam to be:
Don_Johnson

Sanjay
Furry
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1456 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Looker »

Well you're going to be pretty disappointed, Sanjay, because I'm not. I have my sights trained on the scum and I'm pretty confident I know exactly what I'm doing.

Whatta you care, you'll be alive to cast your own vote. Furry's trying to lynch DKU
today
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1457 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Looker »

This is all assuming, of course, you pop town. (nice try)

See u next time around, Sanjay; I doubt I'll be in the thread again before deadline. It was great playing with you, or whoever else we decide to lynch. C'ya.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1462 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Looker »

Okay, I lied. Brought my laptop to work so I could check up on things (aka Sanjay).
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005721#2005721]Post 1458[/url] wrote:Okay, you keep working the "trying to give the scumsters a glimmer of hope" angle or whatever it is you're doing.

I'll keep pointing out how they have no chance in hell.

7) Looker
might
have your back.
No I won't.
danakillsu's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005872#2005872]Post 1460[/url] wrote:
So far, I'm expecting the scumteam to be:
Don_Johnson
Sanjay
Furry
One hundred percent agree.
If I am today's lynch and you don't go after DKU and KoC tomorrow, Looker, I'll be pretty disappointed in you.
Could only see this happening if you turn up Townie, which of course I find unlikely.
Point 1 - Don't agree with me. It's better to share similar views, but agreeing is a no-no. You just literally gave no assistance whatsoever.
Point 2 - You forgot to call him scum. It's "...which of course I find unlikely,
scum
." You have to throw that
scum
in there, that's AtE 101. Make them believe you really think he's scum so, once he pops town, you can honestly say you were confused, not that your speedy vote on him will do you any good. I'm just sayin...if you're gonna be scum, do it right.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005884#2005884]Post 1461[/url] wrote:Hey, danakillsu. How's that reread coming?

It's been six hours since you last posted, you must know the thread by heart by now.

Also, if you still want to play townie, what do you make of KoC's completely unexplained change in position? Doesn't that seem odd to you?
See, now Sanjay is a pro. He asks about the reread because he knows you haven't read. He then goes on to state that you must know the thread by heart, which is clearly a joke because you haven't read past page 1. See? There's a lot you could learn from him, town or scum - take notes.

O, and he also asks you some bullshit about KoC which you really won't give a fuck about, but that's the point, to show the town just how apathetic you are. That way, when he pops town, you'll look like mafia scum. Are you writin' all this down?
Kreriov's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005845#2005845]Post 1459[/url] wrote:
Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (1) - archaebob
Sanjay (5)
- BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (4) - Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST
@KoC - You no longer have to bus Sanjay to stay alive. You can get rid of Danakillsu now. That way, you'll be able to utilize some WIFOM throughout the remainder of the thread.

On a lighter note:
Good job, everyone. You're really making this thread worthwhile. Even you, Senileoldguy. (That's a joke, I'm kidding becuz I'm happy and I like ur Darkwing Duck avatar)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1468 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006033#2006033]Post 1463[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote: O, and he also asks you some bullshit about KoC which you really won't give a fuck about, but that's the point, to show the town just how apathetic you are. That way,
when [Sanjay] pops town
, you'll look like mafia scum. Are you writin' all this down?
(bolding added for emphasis)What? :shock:
What? You don't think it's plausible or possible that Sanjay could pop town? Odd, that thought haunts my every waking minute...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1472 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Looker »

No you don't. I appreciate the effort, though.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006143#2006143]Post 1470[/url] wrote:Well, you've been saying since the start of day 2 that SJ is scum. It just strikes me as odd that you would suddenly mention that you're not so sure the day before deadline with SJ in the lead. How sure are you exactly that SJ is scum?
I suddenly mentioned? DRK, I didn't suddenly mention anything, much less did I mention a doubt regarding Sanjay's alignment. If anything, I expressed so immense a comfort in his scumminess that I freely joke about him being town bandwagoned by opportunistic, if newbish in Dana's case, scum, which Sanjay seems to believe to be the "sichy-ashun" (U didn't say this, Sanjay - I just wanted to use quotes so you guys'd know that I know that this is not the proper spelling of the noun 'situation'.Testicles, that is all...).

I don't second-guess myself, DRK, and neither should you. I know what I'm doing. (
Regardless
of Sanjay's alignment, heh heh)
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006205#2006205]Post 1471[/url] wrote:KoC, now is NOT the time to have a change of heart. The lynch that you were on for most of the day is happening now, and we need you back on it.

arch needs to move is vote in his next post
Just what I like in the mornings, a Furry Meltdown. Anybody else want some?

So, power people, what are you plans for tomorrow? And by power people, I mean you power posters so concerned with the outome of Day 2.

And,
MOD
, I know you don't care but I think the lynch scene should involve a fist fight between Sanjay and KoC. I can taste the flavor already...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1474 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Looker »

Well, you should be. It's part of your responsibility as an active member of this town. You haven't given up hope, have you? It's not over yet. Whose to say I won't change my vote at the last minute? Was
that
what you had figured out?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1507 (isolation #220) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote Sanjay

Does that do the trick?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1508 (isolation #221) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Looker »

MOD
: If it does, then that should mean both candidates are tied but
Dana
should be the one being lynched at deadline (assuming there is still a tie)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1511 (isolation #222) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Looker »

Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006440#2006440]Post 1475[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006205#2006205]Post 1471[/url] wrote:KoC, now is NOT the time to have a change of heart. The lynch that you were on for most of the day is happening now, and we need you back on it.

arch needs to move is vote in his next post
Just what I like in the mornings, a Furry Meltdown. Anybody else want some?
This is not a meltdown. That comes if DKU doesnt get lynched.

If arch doesnt move his vote by deadline make sure you lynch him in the next two days.
I can't believe I'm actually willing to challenge my own scruples and keep Sanjay alive today.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006449#2006449]Post 1476[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:Well, you should be. It's part of your responsibility as an active member of this town. You haven't given up hope, have you? It's not over yet. Whose to say I won't change my vote at the last minute? Was
that
what you had figured out?
If I say yes, will you still do it?

I know you wanted to be inscrutable to everyone, but being inscrutable to everyone but me isn't bad either.
I'm sorry, but I can't allow your perfect personality to overwhelm by rationality. I've already gone far enough by making Danakillsu the deadline lynch and I just might regret
that
archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006456#2006456]Post 1477[/url] wrote:seems no one wants lynch KoC today...

vote DKU

Same exact logic as before, applies equally to DKU. I'm very disappointed that knives got replaced.

I'm mostly doing this to prevent Sanjay from being lynched. I really take issue with the way Looker is managing this right now, especially since I'm not caught up enough in this thread to evaluate it fully.

My attention is completely and utterly on another game right now, so I don't expect to be back here again until Day 2.
Well, like you said, Archaebob, your attention is on a whole other game, so, if I don't manage this right now, who will?
In case anyone was wondering,
this
is why I changed Danakillsu to the deadline lynch. He hasn't even read enough to know that he replaced Knives, who replaced Raskol, who replaced Peabody. Danakillsu hasn't read the thread. He also hadn't known that DJ claimed cop already and was killed and that our real cop's already dead, but this last sentence is speculation. There could probably be another cop but I'm not willing to go out on a limb for Dana and support it.

So, would anyone like to hammer Dana?

O, and Fitz, I
do
get to vote for dear friend Sanjay. That's the whole point, I don't want to not lynch him becuz I think he's cool and he turn up to be scum. That wouldn't be too cool at all and it's happened before. Guess I'm a sucker for semantics or some other alliteration that would describe my wacky weakness.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1512 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: Response to Sanjay's 1476 should read "overwhelm my perfect rationality"
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1515 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Looker »

Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2007356#2007356]Post 1513[/url] wrote:That unvote/vote will make DKU the deadline lynch as during that post the VC was temporarily 5/4.

Im wondering if DKU even noticed that someone had flipped cop. I obviously still want that lynch, but its worth hearing his "result" out even if we are going to lynch him.

For someone who asked - I dont ever remeber seeing two sane cops in one game. I have seen more then one with odd sanities, or multiple investigation varient roles (watch, track, hide, WD etc), but never two sane cops.

Im giddy happy right now though that my instincts were right.
What instincts, Furry?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1516 (isolation #225) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Looker »

O and applause for havingfitz for adeptly correcting his post.

{applause} :P
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1518 (isolation #226) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Looker »

You didn't do that on your own. Give the rest of the town (and a certain scum) some credit, eh?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1524 (isolation #227) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Looker »

Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2007382#2007382]Post 1519[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:You didn't do that on your own. Give the rest of the town (and a certain scum) some credit, eh?
Yeah, I know. Im just proud that I didnt go with a "meh I can get him lynched tomorrow" attitude and go with a lesser suspect.
I hope you're not scum with Sanjay.
Kreriov's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2007386#2007386]Post 1520[/url] wrote:
Vote Count

Sanjay (5) - BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (5)
- Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty archaebob

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST

Bold
indicates the current person who will be lynched when deadline is reached.
I like how divided we are. How can we use this to our advantage D3?
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2007438#2007438]Post 1523[/url] wrote:Or even simpler -

"Read your role - If you ARE a cop and there is no restriction, there is no restriction"
Now I'm guessing we give him time to make something up?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1527 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Looker »

No, but you are more than welcome to see things my way and hammer Sanjay.
Deja vu, right?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1528 (isolation #229) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Looker »

Especially when you're the one who wanted to quicklynch Zazie because he dropped off the site for a while. There's nothing wrong with having a vote more valuable than your logic, just remember that that's the case is all.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1531 (isolation #230) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Looker »

So I guess I'm not getting any appreciation for swapping the deadline lynches, huh? That's what I get for trying to help out you liberals.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1533 (isolation #231) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Looker »

Yeah, whatever. Eat your heart out.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1572 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Looker »

vote Sanjay

checkmate

Let's not make a mistake this time and organize this thing. While I believe it entirely possible for Sanjay to be your scum partner due to his early interest in you VS DRK Day 1, I find it in your best interest to bus the hell out of his ass and help get him out of here. It would at least give you brownie points with the town. If, however, you are town, then you're on the right path, but I want to lynch Sanjay first. IIRC, I said that Furry, KoC, and Raskol had a chance at being Sanjay's partner, but I don't want to lynch Furry before Sanjay.
Good job.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012129#2012129]Post 1566[/url] wrote:
Vote: semioldguy

So hard.

Why is it that when everyone else was going "danakillsu is obv. scum, woo hoo" you came in, absolutely sure of his alignment, and started blaming people for the lynch?

Why was it that you didn't decide to come tell us about danakillsu's obvious innocence until AFTER the dude was lynched?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, I think it is time for you to stop avoiding the question and ask for you to actually back up your claims about me (like that I was doing a lot of following and that I added no content to the game). This is something that you have been QUITE reluctant to do.
That's not going to work. It might sound good in your head when you rehearse it as you type, but clever wordplay and spliced emotion will get you nowhere, similar to the strawman fallacy you're trying to use. You're mafia. No amount of inadequacy, inconsistency, or SOG incompetence can compensate for this. You are the scum! Should I revert to my elephant explanation? (Posts 751 and 752)
semioldguy's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012212#2012212]Post 1570[/url] wrote:@Sanjay
Also, why did you say yesterday that we'd discuss this tomorrow (actually today) instead of continuing the discussion yesterday?
Without even considering the rest, this is decent enough an argument for me. I've said it before and I will say it again, Sanjay is the scum. He might have tried to avoid the mess of WIFOM which would ensue if he NK'd me, but he's still the scum. Sanjay and Furry are scum.

Let it be known that the above were simply comments and not answers to any questions posed against me. If you
do
, however, have a question that you'd like to ask me: Ask me.

And, btw, thanks for returning the favor, Sanjay.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1576 (isolation #233) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Looker »

BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012388#2012388]Post 1573[/url] wrote:Dude, you know how much I want Sanjay lynched, but you should realize that Furry was the one that started TWO wagons to save Sanjay's ass. Now, I don't care which one we lynch, just so long as they both go down.

Unvote:
Vote: Sanjay
I understand, BigBear, and I also have to apologize for not taking the initiative and gettin' Sanjay lynched yesterday. The exact same thing I said I wanted to avoid, I fucked up and facilitated. At least now we're takin care of business.

ATTENTION ALL TOWNIES: DO ANY OF YOU HAVE JUST REASON WHY SANJAY SHOULD NOT BE TODAY'S LYNCH?

Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012396#2012396]Post 1574[/url] wrote:
Give me a break
, semioldguy. I did look for motivations as for why danakillsu's actions were anti-town.
I absolutely did

KoC turned out town, but without you knowing that KoC was town, I don't see why my explanation for danakillsu's actions weren't at least plausible.
But no, here comes semioldguy, before danakillsu flipped, before KoC flipped
, immediately trying to cast blame on people for the wagon.

And as for your "why didn't you press me during twilight" accusation:

1) If you happen to be town, attacking you during twilight decreases the possibility that you are nightkilled.
2) The chance of me being nightkilled after spending all day at L-1 seemed pretty slim to me.
3)
With you coming in
acting absolutely sure that danakillsu was town, it seemed pretty likely that you wouldn't be nightkilled either.

It was enough to me to get you to admit that you read the thread so you couldn't pull some shenanigans today

Explain why you were sure danakillsu's motivations were coming from a pro-town perspective.
I don't know whether the act of casualty or being colloquial serves as a scumtell for you (the green), but (the blue) I don't believe.

It just seems like a lot of talking; can you prove any of this stuff? And can you refute any allegations that you and Furry are the remaining scum?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1578 (isolation #234) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Looker »

I like you, Sanjay, but this is proving nothing. We're not about to lynch Semioldguy.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1580 (isolation #235) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Looker »

For what reasons, Sanjay, other than your own preservation?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1581 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Looker »

Let it be known that I assisted you in this endeavor just yesterday, even though I was fully aware that I might regret it (and I do). Quite frankly, SJ, I wanna win, man.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1582 (isolation #237) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Looker »

Hmmm...where'd you go, Sanjay? I thought you were too legit to quit?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1586 (isolation #238) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Looker »

Otay...... :roll:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1587 (isolation #239) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Looker »

archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012459#2012459]Post 1585[/url] wrote:I need to see the case on Sanjay. if you've already posted it, please link me. my read of Day 1 gave him a strong town read, and everything he posts continues to fit this image. i assume there must be some critical section of the game that I'm not paying attention to, so I would appreciate some comprehensive summaries of what the hell is going on here.

my gut is honestly getting the scummiest vibes from semi-old guy and looker. but again, I need to see if the case on Sanjay justifies the absolute self-assuredness that I'm seeing here.

vote: semi-old guy
So I'm assuming you just started reading Day 3 and skipped Day 2? I'm not trying to get you to change your vote, but I do have some questions. Was there someone in particular that I targeted that drove you or drives you to suspect me? I have more, of course, but I'm pretty sure they can wait.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1590 (isolation #240) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Looker »

But this, of course, you're saying to Archaebob, who's been on Zaz since forever. I feel as if it's pointless at this point. If we go down, go down valiantly. I'm not begging for his vote because he lacks the rationality to put it where it ought to be.

I
am
curious as to who the remaining scum are, though.

@Sanjay: I'd just
love
to see you flip right now.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1591 (isolation #241) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Looker »

Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012475#2012475]Post 1589[/url] wrote:A bullshit case on DKU?

You seemed pretty interested in it yesterday.
:lol:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1592 (isolation #242) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Looker »

"that's not what u said last
night
!"
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1595 (isolation #243) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Looker »

archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012485#2012485]Post 1593[/url] wrote:Nothing in particular drives me to suspect you. It's just that your total assuredness that Sanjay is scum, from like the midpoint of the game, doesn't seem plausible to me. Again, that's why I asked for your case.

I do not intend to vote Sanjay until I see what the evidence against him is. At the moment, I'm more concerned with being difficult for the people who have control of the game, regardless of alignment. I've found that a certain amount of deadlock, as in politics, is good for the town. So, because I have no strong convictions yet, I'm choosing to go against the grain, and vote for the person whose behavior i am least equipped to justify. Should you or he wish to equip me, I will gladly reconsider.

I've read the whole game, but not thoroughly by any stretch of the imagination. i do not at
all
intend to revisit Day 1 unless a specific argument is made concerning it, and i would prefer some direction as to what look for in Day 2. I expect that I'll ultimately have to crack down and really comb the thread, but i don't really feel like it right now.

So...convince me that Sanjay is scum.
Nice, Archaebob, going against the grain. I see nothing wrong with that. Just make sure that when you
do
decide to lynch, you know what you're doing. As far as convincing you of anything, I won't insult your intelligence.

And did you call logic a
mistress
? Nice...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1608 (isolation #244) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Looker »

archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012502#2012502]Post 1596[/url] wrote:looker, if you don't try and justify yourself, my suspicions will be moving to you extremely rapidly. I need to be able to explain your position from a pro-town mindset. right now I can't do that. trying to convince me is not going to insult my intelligence, but thinking you can get away with glib inserts like your last post
does

please, i am asking nicely. convince me that sanjay is scum.
I didn't mean to insult you, archaebob. I forgot I was playing Mafia and that cases are what this game is about and why I love it so much. My apologies.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012512#2012512]Post 1597[/url] wrote:I know you did, Looker, and I'm sorry it didn't work out. If it makes you feel any better, you are very likely going to get your wish today.

semioldguy is likely scum because:

1) Him busting in yesterday after the lynch trying to cast blame on everyone seemed to imply to me he had foreknowledge of danakillsu's alignment. As far as I could tell, semioldguy was the only one who wasn't interested in the DKU case (Well, neither was KoC, but that's understandable).
2) He thinks I am scummy for not wanting to vote for DJ because I thought he was a townie playing anti-town and yet is totally comfortable assuming DKU was a townie being anti-town. I don't understand the inconsistency.
3) His ducking out when I asked him what he thought of DKU's reasons for lynching me and popping back in after the lynch was ridiculous and he had plenty of time to stop in here at some point.
4) His reasons for not wanting to explain his reasons for voting me baffle me, and have not been consistent. This new "I'm not going to explain myself until someone else seems interested in the reasons" thing is entirely brand new and wasn't there yesterday.
5) This somewhat repeats some of my previous points, but I don't understand where semioldguy's reads are coming from. He's the only one who wasn't at least interested in the DKU case. He had a gut scum read on me
before
he even read the end of day 1, something that really doesn't happen very much, regardless of my alignment.
1) I would hope that he
was
bussing; he's been on scumwagons the past few days. DJ for Day 1 and you for Day 2 & hopefully Day 3.
2) Hypocrisy, though distasteful, is not necessarily a scumtell. I can see this as a valid reason, though, seeing as you know not whether the motivation for said hypocrisy is derived from scumminess or a superiority complex.
3)
Did
he stop in? As in, posted but did not address the situation? If not, and if he didn't post in any other of his games, I can't see how you can state whether or not he had time to do so.
4) That's how I did you in my Post 1112.
5) I don't understand this point.
Looker's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1983282#1983282]Post 1112[/url] wrote:
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1982259#1982259]Post 1105[/url] wrote:The thing is, Looker, you're probably not going to get support to your wagon the way you are playing right now. People with a mafia win condition have been mafia all game. Looking at the Don_Johnson lynch is definitely a great start, but if you want to really push the lynch, you have to look at the rest of the game too.

See if you can find stuff that confirms your suspicions. Make sure you don't see stuff that diminishes your suspicions. Present that to the town. Or you could just demand people get on your wagon and hope for the best. Either way, you'll be driving a bandwagon in no time. Choo chooo!

Are you suspicious of KoC, Furry and Eleven based on the fact that Furry was late to the DJ lynch and KoC and Eleven weren't on it? If so, why aren't you suspicious of BigBear and archaebob?
People tend to appreciate things more when they have to ask for it, so I didn't just want to throw a case out there and have it looked over. Much more satisfying to ramble on until someone asks me to get to the point.

- As far as I know, neither you, Raskol, KoC, or Furry were on the DJ wagon at the time of the lynch.
- I believe your vote on BigBear was a distraction gambit
- I'd be fine assessing the bandwagons of either lynch (KoC or Eleven), to see which implications may arise
*Let it be known that I'm not scolding or criticizing play, but that I'm just showing you the things which brought me to my conclusion, even if it is a rather limited perspective.
- Archaebob and Shrine are fine, implications can be drawn from their votes and bussing maneuvers get you brownie points in my book. The only thing I wish we had at the moment but am not actually rushing the players to procure are votes from Semioldguy, our newest replacement (thank you), and havingfitz, our second newest replacement (thank you, as well).
- Interestingly enough, the only two remaining of these four are Sanjay and Furry
- Whether it was a bus or a gambit, I don't know; however, it did distract from the DJ wagon, just as Furry's DKU wagon distracted from/deflected the Sanjay wagon.
- As far as assessing bandwagons and deaths. Why is Sanjay still alive? He has not suspected me, therefore, his death wouldn't look bad on me at all; however, if
I
were to be NK'd, it would reflect poorly on him seeing as I've suspected him, DJ, and Furry from the very beginning. [/WIFOM]
- I still endorse the notion that votes are our biggest leads. It's how scum win the game, and, if we can assess this, I believe we can come to solid, valuable conclusions.
Looker's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1982219#1982219]Post 1104[/url] wrote:Sorry if I seem persistent and pointless, but I came to this conclusion about six or seven pages ago.

I still suspect Sanjay as Don_Johnson's partner; however, I suspect one of KoC, Furry, or Eleven to be the remaining member of the Mafia. Just throwing it out there, feel free to shoot it down.

[FLashback: "That's...actually a good idea..." -ConfidAnon]
- Just throwing it out there: No one ever shot this down.

Player Name ---> (What are your reads on this player)

BigBear ---> DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty ---> BigBear
Archaebob ---> Semioldguy
Archaebob ---> Havingfitz
Semioldguy ---> Archaebob
Semioldguy ---> Havingfitz
Havingfitz ---> Semioldguy
Havingfitz ---> Archaebob
Furry ---> Sanjay
Sanjay ---> Furry
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1611 (isolation #245) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Looker »

RE: Twilight as a terrible time to scumhunt...

I thought the point of the matter was ensuring a future scumhunt. If not now, then when. How did you ensure that you would be around today? I thought that was the inquiry; however, if not, I can honestly see twilight as a bad time to throw out newfound accusations and for the reason stated - Scum QT Talk.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1615 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Looker »

I had no idea you claimed. And if you had've been NK'd, I would've lynched Furry, not SOG.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1616 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Looker »

For convenience's sake, do you know whereabouts I can find this claim?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1622 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Looker »

Yeah, I remember now, cuz I couldn't help thinking that you should've claimed cop - everyone else has.

Who do you think'll win this game?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1635 (isolation #249) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Looker »

Well at least answer Furry's questions.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013304#2013304]Post 1624[/url] wrote:Need to do some thinking after the last two flips basically dashed all possible scenarios I had planned out.

I still think that DRK-Semi are town, and really dont like this push against him. This holds especially true since so few people think he is scum, that a flip on a wagon opposing him wouldnt do much to clear more

So....

Scum are in AB-BB-Sanjay, I doubt that fitz is scum, but he isnt in the town category that other are, looker is in this grey area too, but closer to town then fitz for things I will point out later if needed.

@Sanjay - What is your role name? Your win condition?
Grey area? Moi? Why, I've so keen a sense of justice it'd make your head spin.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1636 (isolation #250) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Looker »

Need two more votes on Sanjay. Whoever's left not voting is scum. Makes sense? Alright.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1655 (isolation #251) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Looker »

Looker's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013748#2013748]Post 1635[/url] wrote:
Well at least answer Furry's questions.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013304#2013304]Post 1624[/url] wrote:Need to do some thinking after the last two flips basically dashed all possible scenarios I had planned out.

I still think that DRK-Semi are town, and really dont like this push against him. This holds especially true since so few people think he is scum, that a flip on a wagon opposing him wouldnt do much to clear more

So....

Scum are in AB-BB-Sanjay, I doubt that fitz is scum, but he isnt in the town category that other are, looker is in this grey area too, but closer to town then fitz for things I will point out later if needed.

@Sanjay - What is your role name? Your win condition?
Grey area? Moi?
Why, I've so keen a sense of justice it'd make your head spin
This should be enough to clear me as town; however, as always, I'm open to objections.
Kreriov's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013775#2013775]Post 1637[/url] wrote:Because it has been requested....

Sample PM

You are a resident of Falls Church. No way will you allow some gang bangers from the Left Coast to invade your peaceful, law abiding town!

You have no powers other than your voice, your vote, and
your keen sense of justice
. Good luck cleaning up your town!

Confirm in thread here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12433
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I should have been more specific in the PMs, but standard win conditions apply, i.e. you win with your faction whether alive or dead.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2013977#2013977]Post 1641[/url] wrote:
Kreriov wrote:Because it has been requested....

Sample PM

You are a resident of Falls Church. No way will you allow some gang bangers from the Left Coast to invade your peaceful, law abiding town!

You have no powers other than your voice, your vote, and your keen sense of justice. Good luck cleaning up your town!

Confirm in thread here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12433
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I should have been more specific in the PMs, but standard win conditions apply, i.e. you win with your faction whether alive or dead.
This is why I didn't claim role name yesterday and why I was reluctant to claim win condition today. It would auto-confirm me to anyone who had the vanilla PM if I said "Um, I'm not sure what the win condition is, it doesn't really say".

This isn't a theme game.
Opportunism. Can you link me to any of your crumbs? Any breadcrumbs, clues, or hints that you dropped anywhere to prove that this isn't a half-ass attempt to manipulate recent events, i.e. the posting of the VT PM?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2014006#2014006]Post 1650[/url] wrote:I think the fact that a win condition was omitted and the ambiguousness of the rolename count as structure.

semioldguy, the kinds of things Furry asked me to claim would be game breaking.
I would really like to take Furry, and any of his assistance, out of the equation. I don't believe you; however, until I can prove why others shouldn't believe you, there's really nothing I can do. From my standpoint, if you survive today's lynch, then you've won. Case closed. I don't know if there's anything else that I can do at this point.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1657 (isolation #252) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Looker »

In all honesty, I'm guessing you; however, are you aiming to use this fact as evidence of your towniness? That, within itself, comes off as a worthy scum tactic, similar, in grade, to bussing. Do you agree?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1659 (isolation #253) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Looker »

Crap, which makes sense. Why would you want to give the PM to scum? Why would you want to show it to people who already had it?

Sanjay: Why didn't you just do what I did and crumb if you're town? What was the initial intention of all this?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1662 (isolation #254) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Looker »

I was asking why you had Kreriov post the Vanilla Town PM, but it doesn't matter now, I'm thinking of something else. And, please forgive me, I meant no offense by the term "half-ass", though it may be a bit off. I just wanted to know the point of it, as all. Why have Kreriov post the role PM for Vanilla Town?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1663 (isolation #255) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: "was" all
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1664 (isolation #256) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Looker »

I wonder why it gets so quiet everytime I speak. I guess I
am
too bogus after all
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1666 (isolation #257) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Looker »

Okay. Thank you for answering my questions. If you have any for me, just ask.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1667 (isolation #258) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Looker »

@Furry & DRK: Stances?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1670 (isolation #259) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Looker »

archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2014392#2014392]Post 1669[/url] wrote:I resent people who breadcrumb. It defeats the purpose of the game, and I think it should be as against the rules as quoting the whole goddamm thing.

@ Looker -

I do not understand why you continue to resist making a case against Sanjay. A comprehensive, cited, document would do wonders for town discussion right now.
Well thank you for your thoughts and resentment despite the fact I have no use for either at the moment, especially when it appears you believe the purpose of the game to be a battle of unsubstantiated politics and hearsay (how are you supposed to prove anything?). I see nothing wrong with providing a hint as evidence for future reference (I was only trying to help
and win
), but that's irrelevant anyhow.

Regarding your cited document, I did. I thought you read it already, it was my
Post 1608
, in which I stated my initial case and added revisions. To be honest, I don't see much to discuss right now. I've said what I've said, asked for questions and objections - I can't see what else I can do.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1673 (isolation #260) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Looker »

havingfitz's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2014908#2014908]Post 1671[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:
archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2014392#2014392]Post 1669[/url] wrote:@ Looker -

I do not understand why you continue to resist making a case against Sanjay. A comprehensive, cited, document would do wonders for town discussion right now.
Regarding your cited document, I did. I thought you read it already, it was my
Post 1608
, in which I stated my initial case and added revisions. To be honest, I don't see much to discuss right now. I've said what I've said, asked for questions and objections - I can't see what else I can do.
Looker...since I am interested in why you are so convinced of Sanjay's guilt so that I can consider your points and perhaps help you rid the town of scum...I have looked over your posts (not as well as I could I'm sure) and I have not found your reason/s. And the post you answer archaebob with above (post 1608) really didn't satisfy his question, or my interest, IMO. Do you actually have a case on Sanjay or is it a gut feel? Or do you two have history? Are you bussing him? Or none of the above?
I didn't satisfy your interest? What do you mean by this? What exactly do you think is going on? Am I on trial for something? What are you saying? I submitted, out of generosity no doubt, my reasons for suspecting Sanjay and, quite frankly, they
are
good reasons. Now whether or not they "satisfy your interest" should not be my concern. I'm not here to persuade you, I'm here to collaborate, to assist, to help, and you're not putting in any work. You question my opinions while giving none of your own to compare and Archaebob simply states that he's "going against the grain". You can't possibly be serious, can you?
archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2014950#2014950]Post 1672[/url] wrote:looker, if you actually want to win, and you are actually convinced that Sanjay is scum, then it is in your interest to win my vote.

your linked post is not a case. it's a mildly interesting but generally shoddy refutation of Sanjay's attempts to defend himself.

I need to be taken through an analysis of Sanjay's play that draws serious attention to the things he has done that he supposedly wouldn't have done as town. Until someone does that, or until someone does something really dumb, my vote is going to stay on semi-old guy.

Right now, I'm not at all convinced by you. I need to go through the posts that SOG kindly linked for me before I can make a statement about him, but so far, I'm really suspicious of the wagon on Sanjay.
Be suspicious, that's your "job" so to speak - you're supposed to be. What I'm
not
supposed to be is winning your vote right now. You criticize my utilization of breadcrumbs, yet you feel comfortable riding the opinions of other players. My choice of play is no more inferior than your own. Now of course, this has nothing to do with anything and I still want Sanjay lynched so I'm going to go back to that. I think Sanjay should be lynched.

Let's lynch Sanjay.

Now, of course, you can take the lazy and opportunistic route and begin a wagon on me, but, I assure you, it'll be to no avail. Sanjay'll get a kick out of it, of course, but I doubt both you AND havingfitz'll be thoroughly
satisfied
. Whatever, it's up to you - I'm just here to kill scum.

confirm vote: sanjay

I'll be pretty much damned if I switch this time.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1677 (isolation #261) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2015083#2015083]Post 1674[/url] wrote: Just a general comment: I'm starting to see
a lot
of confirmation bias against Sanjay. Even if you think Sanjay is scum, think about what you post before saying that everything Sanjay does is a scum tell.

Basically, I still think Sanjay is town.
YEAH! See, now this is the kind of stuff that I look for. You make a point, state your claim. Nice.

And, regarding the general comment: You're right, it's just that win you get so close to the end and you get so sure, you start to smell it and you wanna win and you wanna be right. I
really
wanna be right on this one.
archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2015119#2015119]Post 1675[/url] wrote:@ looker -

just realize that you are being extremely unproductive with this attitude.

you have said you aren't willing to actually try to win my vote. therefore you are in effect
requiring
me to "ride your opinion". i don't plan to do that. I plan to be convinced by someone who can present themselves in a logical, helpful way.
Lol.
DAYKILL: ARCHAEBOB
Just read and do whatever it is that you do with your time. I've found scum, baby!
semioldguy's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2015182#2015182]Post 1676[/url] wrote:@archaebob
How about you make an attempt of finding your own case/suspect rather than waiting to follow in the footsteps of the cases others make to you?
Falsetto: THIIIISSSS!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1678 (isolation #262) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: That first "win" should say "when". See what I mean? :P
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1680 (isolation #263) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Looker »

If it were a popularity contest, you'd be the last to go.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1683 (isolation #264) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm not hearing that. I'm glad and am more than appreciative you brought it up, but I'm not hearing that. I believe Sanjay is opportunistic enough as it is and it'd be inopportune for us to conjure up excuses for him. He will say what he will say but let's not be the ones to give him something to say. He's smart, he'll figure something out; he'll figure some kind of way to deflect all of your votes.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1684 (isolation #265) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Looker »

Yep, but I'm pretty sure mine is gonna stick, tho. 8-)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1691 (isolation #266) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2015316#2015316]Post 1685[/url] wrote:
Mod, if you can answer this, did scum receive a copy of the vanilla role PM?
I didn't know this was possible. Is that allowed?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2015688#2015688]Post 1690[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:I'm not hearing that. I'm glad and am more than appreciative you brought it up, but I'm not hearing that. I believe Sanjay is opportunistic enough as it is and it'd be inopportune for us to conjure up excuses for him. He will say what he will say but let's not be the ones to give him something to say. He's smart, he'll figure something out; he'll figure some kind of way to deflect all of your votes.
DRK didn't make up anything.

Me playing to my values or whatever is the explanation I already gave.
Okay.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1692 (isolation #267) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by Looker »

So everyone is voting Sanjay, then? Let's see, we have
Archaebob - I'm not convincing enough and he's "going against the grain". Hopefully until he finds someone he actually suspects, but o well.

DRK - Actually still researching. Can't object to that.

Havingfitz - I don't satisfy his interest, but he
does
find BigBear scummy. Can't object to that, either.

Sanjay - I don't know
what
to think about Sanjay. Everyone left alive, excluding yourself and Furry, were somewhere near that DJ wagon Day 1. You were voting BigBear and Furry was voting Raskol (dead town).

Day 2, everyone was all set to lynch you until Furry pulled a Danakillsu (dead town) lynch out of his ass and saved you. I just want you lynched. I have to be right about this. (But, of course, you know it and just don't give a damn and are probably trying to conjure up some way to keep Archaebob resisting the way he is and to keep DRK from laying a vote. What's surprising me, though, is that you're voting alongside Archaebob and putting SOG at L-3 when you can do the same with BigBear and have a much better case on your side while doing it. I mean, you can say "such-n-such-n-such is scum", but that'd be bogus. It'd be easier to take the easier way out with the actual case, at least until LyLo.)

I don't know. Like I said, I don't know
what
to think about Sanjay.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1700 (isolation #268) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Looker »

havingfitz's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2016252#2016252]Post 1695[/url] wrote: What’s not to be serious? I thought it was a fairly benign request/question. I said I was interested “why you are so convinced of Sanjay's guilt so that I can consider your points and perhaps help you rid the town of scum.” Easy enough I would think. You aren’t on trial...I’m just trying to see your point of view and IMO the post you referred to for archaebob (1608) did not do that other than 1 or 2 minor suspicions imbedded from post 1112 quote (within 1608). As you have been the most active poster in the game...a cursory ISO on you does not easily reveal your reasons for suspecting Sanjay. This must be evidenced somewhat by the fact DRK and archaebob are asking for the same info. So that is my interest...why you suspect Sanjay. I am not sold on Sanjay being town...there just happens to be others in the game I suspect more. I don’t understand your defensiveness or lack of willingness to help others who deem your insights possibly worthwhile and valid. So ‘assist’ me. As for not putting in any work...what do you want? Hundreds of meaningless one-liners to pad my post counts? Sorry if I don’t have the time to put that much ‘work’ into the game.
I assumed you were going to shoot holes through me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1701 (isolation #269) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Looker »

1 one-liner to pad my post count
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1702 (isolation #270) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Looker »

2 one-liners to pad my post count
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1704 (isolation #271) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Looker »

and a third one-liner to honor the trilogy of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1711 (isolation #272) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm lovin' this eloquence. I hope you two don't mind me using some of your phrases in my literature class and on the debate team.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1713 (isolation #273) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017010#2017010]Post 1712[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Furry: Why is it yesterday you thought my vanilla town claim made me townier than a bag of chips but you just remembered today that the PM said resident?
Interesting find. I'd like to hear this too.

@Anyone voting Sanjay
You need to convince one of: me, AB, or HF to vote Sanjay if you want his lynch. It could help if someone either made a post dedicated to the Sanjay case or explained why it's more likely Sanjay is scum based off the role PM situation because I'm still not seeing Sanjay as scum.
I don't know. It makes sense to me for there to be a Sanjay/Furry scumteam. Both avoided the DJ wagon Day 1 and both collaborated to pull off the Danakillsu lynch Day 2. And, as far as the recent devopment of Furry's opinion, as I stated before, bussing gets you brownie points in my book. Who do you think is scum? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I hear the scrutiny and I somewhat understand the hesitance, but what is everyone else thinking if I'm so wrong?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1716 (isolation #274) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Looker »

havingfitz's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017057&sid=1ba88f15f6dd7fcebd03b4b854b614ef#2017057]Post 1714[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:I assumed you were going to shoot holes through me.

Shooting holes through you would be bad. I would take a shot at shooting holes through your reasons for suspecting Sanjay but you don't have any that I can find...after an extensive ISO...so I'll dismiss your Sanjay tunneling. If Sanjay is the D3 lynch...what would the result (be it a town or scum flip) do for your suspect list?
My reasons were primarily based around the end results of D1 and D2, the DJ wagon and the Danakillsu lynch, but it's all beside the point. If Sanjay flipped town, I guess I could agree with BB and SOG being the remaining scum, but I don't think this to be the case. Once Sanjay flips scum, I'll be more than willing to lynch whoever isn't on his wagon. It's the only logical move IMO.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017114&sid=1ba88f15f6dd7fcebd03b4b854b614ef#2017114]Post 1715[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote: Who do you think is scum?
This question was easier to answer before DKU and KoC flipped town...

Right now, I'm looking more closely at SOG and BB, but I'm really lost on BB. Sanjay's observation about Furry was interesting and if Sanjay does turn out to be scum, I agree with you that Furry is a likely partner. If not BB or Sanjay, perhaps AB? Meh, my scum reads aren't quite as strong as my town reads right now.
Sanjay today. SOG/BB tomorrow. Does this sit well with you?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1717 (isolation #275) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Looker »

You might want to change that last post. Sanjay today, then Furry, then win condition has been satisfied for town. The only way I would suspect SOG/BB, and this would be collectively, would be if Sanjay flipped town, which isn't going to happen.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1720 (isolation #276) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017237#2017237]Post 1719[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote: Sanjay today. SOG/BB tomorrow[
if Sanjay flips town
]. Does this sit well with you?
I'd prefer to be more careful today so we won't have that to worry about if Sanjay is town.
He was supposed to have been dead
yesterday
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1721 (isolation #277) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Looker »

Off-Topic
@DRK: Are you on deathrow?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1723 (isolation #278) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Looker »

Aw man, u got my second question before I even asked it. You're obviously scum, right? Even better, link reasons why I should believe either of your statements so I can piggyback off of everything you do and call it scumhunting. And don't deny my demand, either, or I'll call
you
scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1730 (isolation #279) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017316#2017316]Post 1724[/url] wrote:Erm, well, umm...you caught me. I'm actually a cat. But I'm not on deathrow!
Impressive.[/in cool, Mortal Kombat guy voice]
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017396#2017396]Post 1728[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Furry: Why is it yesterday you thought my vanilla town claim made me townier than a bag of chips but you just remembered today that the PM said resident?
Missed this, Mr. Feline.
Because he didn't think he would have to bus you later.
Relax this line of thought until further notice.
Especially when we need Furry's vote to get Sanjay lynched. Don't scare him off.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1734 (isolation #280) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Looker »

Well said. You're not the only one, just the only one who admits it.

So! On to lynching Sanjay?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1737 (isolation #281) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018879#2018879]Post 1735[/url] wrote:@AB
It was fun. Enjoy your "real world" stuff.

@Looker
We should probably wait to at least see AB's replacement before lynching anyone. Also, does
Furry wrote:And im the only feline here I think
count as evidence that I'm not a cat?
No, it counts as Furry being deceitful (or confused), which collaborates with Furry being scum (or confused scum). And as far as AB's replacement, I have a proposal:

My Proposal:

I propose that all of you not voting Sanjay should vote me. Of course, if this were to happen now, I'd probably get lynched (I don't know, I didn't look at the votecount before I started typing this), but I think it's fair enough to assume that one of Sanjay and I are scum. I've been after him this entire time and I'm pretty deadset on seeing him lynched, so if we're not going to go through with that, I say we just lynch me and get it over with. I get another game under my belt and I move on to the next player list. Whatta say?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1738 (isolation #282) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Hint, hint: I'm not scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1746 (isolation #283) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Looker »

Shudda put a fuckin "ya" in there. Bet if I had that fuckin "ya" u wouldn't think my idea was so bad.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018930#2018930]Post 1739[/url] wrote:What about those of us not voting Sanjay who don't think you're scum?

Hint, hint: I don't think you're scum.
Fuckin' "ya"...
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018943#2018943]Post 1740[/url] wrote:Yeah, that plan is terrible, Look.

Since I had my breakthrough and you no longer became a mystery to me, I've lost my interest in voting you. I didn't need that hint to know you are probably town. We don't really have a mislynch we can afford to throw away on someone that is unreadable anymore anyway. If we did, I'd be voting archaebob.
Archaebob's just as likely to be scum as SOG and Fitz at this point. I don't see your point.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018997#2018997]Post 1742[/url] wrote:Then you haven't been reading the thread, Furry.

The fact that claiming resident would have practically confirmed me is exactly why I didn't claim resident. If not just for rule 4 reasons, but for general principles of the game reason. The game would seriously be ruined if I had autoconfirmed myself like that.

You missed that explanation? You don't like it? What?
So this must make me some kind of an asshole, huh? Well, whatever, you know
I'm
town. Sanjay's not, tho, so I suggest we all lynch him. Whatta YA say?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2019064#2019064]Post 1745[/url] wrote:What?

You just said that claiming resident would nearly confirm me.

How is that not a cheap move?
It's not, now ixnay with the aytalkday.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1747 (isolation #284) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Looker »

fuck. EBWOP: Last statement should be
[falsetto]IIISSSSS!
(a cheap move)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1751 (isolation #285) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Looker »

Vote him and get it over with, DRK.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1755 (isolation #286) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Looker »

Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020629#2020629]Postn 1752[/url] wrote:Im not going to change my vote unless its to AB, even then its not all that likely even if you disgregard ABs eventual vote of Sanjay for self-pres.

Also what game?
Also I take it you dont want me to find you an avatar? I can even let you pick species... gender... fame...
You got Nazi kitties? What about political assassins? Try espionage and double agents, too...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1760 (isolation #287) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Looker »

Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020640#2020640]Post 1757[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020629#2020629]Postn 1752[/url] wrote:Im not going to change my vote unless its to AB, even then its not all that likely even if you disgregard ABs eventual vote of Sanjay for self-pres.

Also what game?
Also I take it you dont want me to find you an avatar? I can even let you pick species... gender... fame...
You got Nazi kitties? What about political assassins? Try espionage and double agents, too...
I got generic military for sure, dont think nazi and its mostly other animals there. Not quite sure what you are looking for on the others though... assassins creed type stuff and ones in spy gear? Maybe, I would need to do some sleuthing for that
Whatever u find is fine. Pretty sure I can make do.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020641#2020641]Post 1758[/url] wrote:@Looker
It's better we don't even think about hammering anyone until AB gets replaced.

@Furry
This game (For some reason, I couldn't like to the wikipedia article)
Thanks for the avatar offer, but fractals>felines (besides, enough people mistake me for a female without a cat avatar :P ).
I don't see the point of AB. It's either he's scum, which I doubt, he's an information role, which we've already lost and, if he were, he would have presented a better case than "going against the grain", or he's your mason buddy, in which case, I'm not trying to lynch you or him at the moment so the awareness of your collective alignments would be null. I see no point in waiting for AB's replacement. Let him catch up in night.

And is DeathRowKitty some kind of an environmental awareness campaign? What possessed you to choose that name? Cocaine?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020653#2020653]Post 1759[/url] wrote:
Bullshit.

Look at that role pm.

Before danakillsu flipped I wasn't even sure if resident was a bit of flavor or my actual rolename. But I knew that if I claimed resident I would be taking advantage of having the vanilla role PM, which is absolutely 100% shenanigans. It ruins a game.

Anyway, danakillsu claimed vanilla town too. You are undergoing a whole lot of cognitive dissonance to make this work, Furry.
I would call bullshit on your "game ethics" argument if it weren't for your comprehensive wikipage and your tendency to congratulate players after a game has been completed. Maybe you care more for this game (as opposed to the winnng of it) than others. Damn stellar Sanjay! :x
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1763 (isolation #288) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020842#2020842]Post 1761[/url] wrote:I just don't see why we should lynch now when there's an empty player slot as opposed to in a day or two (hopefully only a day or two) when it gets filled.

I didn't expect to be on this site long (as in, I almost quit before my first game started...) and when prompted for a username, I just typed literally the first thing that came to mind. >.<

While we're off-topic, what's your opinion of fractals?
- The slot has no potential to do anything. If we wait, we
maybe
have one vote (maybe), which we would have anyway and would have no use for if you would go ahead and vote; however, if we go ahead now, we save the replacement some confusion and get on with the game. This also gives us the opportunity to make some headway before doubt and second-guessing sets in. I don't want to lose momentum and I don't want anything other than a Sanjay lynch right now.

- As opposed to something you could type very quickly and without much forethought, such as "Looker".

- They're somewhat beautiful; however, I find them very depressing, for, no matter how deeply you look into them, you always find the same thing. They have no mystery, they have no intrigue, they have no hope. I guess the key would be to find one that is so beautiful you wouldn't mind staring into it for an eternity - this has yet to happen with me. (<--obviously single)
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2020869#2020869]Post 1762[/url] wrote:@looker - Here is some stuff. I have more black and white if you want that instead, but most color images are big and I dont want to resize all day long. Most more obvious military stuff doesnt look good avatar sized anyways.

@Sanjay - I have no clue what 'conginative dissonance' means. Not a big word person. What would you of done if DKU claimed resident?
O...my...God, I had no idea they were going to look like this. I love the fox one, it's so...so fitting for one of my personalities; however, I always have considered myself moreso a wolf, which is why ZazieR's Rabbit Doubt Mafia, in which I played the Master Scientist Wolf, was one of my more cherished performances.

Off-Topic: Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever build an asylum big enough for me and my personalities...hmmm...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1766 (isolation #289) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2021824#2021824]Post 1765[/url] wrote:Okay, here's the current situation as I see it:

There are 8 players and 5 votes needed for a lynch. There are currently 4 players voting Sanjay and none of them have any intention of voting anyone else. Unless one of the 4 remaining players vote Sanjay, the town is stuck in deadlock. The only thing the rest of the town can accomplish is a no lynch, an interesting option that I would really like to avoid. Considering we're currently on even numbers, if Sanjay isn't scum, we should probably no lynch at some point to get onto odd numbers. However, no lynch would be a horrible option right now, if it were even possible to get half the town coordinated to do so. With literally half the remaining players voting Sanjay and every single one of them claiming to be adamant about his/her (depending on Looker's gender) vote (except SOG, who I already know is adamant about his vote), lynching Sanjay and getting tells based on who was and wasn't on the wagon is much better earlier rather than later, considering Sanjay would almost definitely be tomorrow's lynch anyway. I want to at least give AB's replacement a chance to post in the thread. At that point, I'll hammer if Sanjay is still alive and at L-1.

Have you ever watched a video of zooming in on the Mandelbrot Set? If not, well, you should go do that now.
Mandelbrot Set?

RE: Your Plan To Wait For The Replacement
If you must. It's just that I can't see anything he could possibly say that would benefit the situation in any way. No offense, of course, but I just don't see the point. On top of that, I'm pretty sure I'd like to see Sanjay lynched before Christmas. It'd be a nice gift.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1768 (isolation #290) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Looker »

You wouldn't want to spoil the season, would you?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1770 (isolation #291) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Looker »

I like how this has turned into a "Looker V Sanjay" scenario as opposed to a "Town V Scum" scenario. You have a way with words, Sanjay...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1772 (isolation #292) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Looker »

So who do we lynch if you're town?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1777 (isolation #293) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Looker »

This is your cue to lynch, DeathRow.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1778 (isolation #294) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Looker »

O, and
@ Furry: Consider that pic eternally stolen. Much appreciated.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1781 (isolation #295) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Looker »

Hey, Furry, would you by any chance have any ovaries...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1785 (isolation #296) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm definitely just now noticing the two guys kissing, the guy with one arm, and the guy with his hand in his pants in the picture you posted, Furry. Where did you say you got this from?

Are they even on the same side...? And what's up with bleeding-eye-guy? Is that big bulge in his crotch blood?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1787 (isolation #297) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by Looker »

Yeah, but that's only because of DRK, y'know? I just can't bring myself to understand what he's waiting for.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1796 (isolation #298) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Looker »

[chorus]Joy to the World, the Sanjay is dead![/chorus]

Ah, it feels like Christmas, wouldn't you say, DRK? Now that wasn't so bad after all, was it?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1804 (isolation #299) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2028590#2028590]Post 1801[/url] wrote:Scum killed the guy who probably can't post at all for another 8 days??? Wow.

I'm going to take a closer look at SOG. In his Iso 31, we have the following:
SOG wrote:Check my ISO 3, 4 and 7 for my main points on Sanjay as well as why I find those points scummy.
Basically, he'd been riding his Sanjay vote without bringing anything new to the table (except harassing Sanjay about not wanting to question him in twilight) for 24 of his posts, which was a lot of real life time and a lot of game posts. Plus, if you look at his Iso 3, Iso 4, and Iso 7, Iso 3 contains a paragraph and a half about Sanjay, most of which is composed of generalizations that he doesn't back up with evidence, Iso 4 is just him repeating a point that Sanjay argued, and Iso 7 is more generalizations accompanied by a vote.

Basically, it looks like he came in and latched onto a popular suspicion where he might not take as much heat for an eventual mislynch. I'll read his Iso more closely later.
Whatever you come up with is fine, really, but I wish we could have had that Sanjay lynch as opposed to that Danakillsu lynch. I know, I feel stupid for the vote-swap thing, but whatever.

Up for grabs on this one, but...
Scum team is
Don_Johnson
, BigBear, & Semioldguy
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2028699#2028699]Post 1802[/url] wrote:This is probably Lylo.

I think Furry or Looker is scum.
-mostly gut for looker.
-Furry derailing wagons.
Obviously I disagree.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1806 (isolation #300) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Looker »

You shouldn't post at parties...you should party at parties...u should post from your boyfriend's bedroom.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1808 (isolation #301) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Post by Looker »

Bow before my ovaries.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1810 (isolation #302) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Looker »

Who knows the cons of massclaiming today and no lynching tomorrow?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1812 (isolation #303) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Looker »

It'd be more opportune for us to post scumlists before doing either.

SOG (Mafia)
BB
DRK
Furry
Archaebob's Replacement (Town)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1814 (isolation #304) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Looker »

Hurry, let's pop SOG before he gets back

vote SOG
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1816 (isolation #305) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Looker »

That's fine
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1818 (isolation #306) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by Looker »

You know it wasn't me that wanted you dead, I was after Sanjay. What you
need
to do is get at SOG and BB -
they're
the ones who submitted you for last night's night kill. I'm just sayin'...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1819 (isolation #307) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by Looker »

I think we need to up the security in this joint - random folks is poppin up and callin me scummy, lol. I don't like it.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1821 (isolation #308) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Looker »

I would've thought I'd at least be at the
of the scumlist. Now I don't feel as important.

So is this a go or are we waiting for the massclaim (which'll be
when
again?)?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1824 (isolation #309) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Looker »

Hey, scum, choose me. I'll make it worth your while.

vote Lack of Lynch
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1828 (isolation #310) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Looker »

That and your name sounds like jailbait, DRK.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1832 (isolation #311) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Looker »

Too legit. Too legit to quit. Lmfao, Sanjay's comics are retarded awesome.

Regarding Archaebob: Nothing special, it's just that he hasn't done anything to really set off any bells or whistles or nothin like that. I can understand his votes on the wagons you've posted.

Alright, in other news. I'm currently modding my first game so if we're not going to lynch SOG, I'm down with the no lynch.

Vote no lynch
, which'll change only if we're lynching SOG. See yah peeps
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1834 (isolation #312) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Looker »

No, he misunderstood the question, Furry. It's okay.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1838 (isolation #313) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2032708#2032708]Post 1835[/url] wrote:
Furry wrote: Wait is this really serious?
It was completely serious. And tomorrow I'll dayvig Looker for saying my name sounds like jailbait. Is there a problem with that?
"Player name...? What's a good player name...?"

~First thing that comes to mind~

"DEATHROWKITTY!!" MeOW! :wink: Somebody likes it rough.

Cheer up, I'll buy you ice cream and take you on a long car ride. Will that help?
Sshhh, they get sensitive about thingslike that.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1839 (isolation #314) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Looker »

So are we gonna get both you chaps' vote for a No Lynch or are we honestly waiting for Archaebob's replacement?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1843 (isolation #315) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Looker »

Come on, guys, BigBear is suspicious of SOG, which means we have all parties involved suspicious of SOG. We need to lynch. The only reason I'm going No Lynch is because I'm not about to lynch anyone other than SOG; HOWEVER, if we can get it together and lynch SOG, I'd be more than willing to support.

So, to clarify, who all other than myself and BigBear is remotely suspicious of SOG? If not, who are we suspicious of? If you're not suspicious of anyone, just say that.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1845 (isolation #316) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Looker »

Well-done, Semi.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1850 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Looker »

"Surely no gang member would follow someone all the way to Baltimore!", cries semioldguy.
Obvsarcasm, obvscum - let's go.

vote: semioldguy

And why didn't anyone important die last night?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1853 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Looker »

Well, this is how it goes and I'm just throwing it out there because I don't remember the last time I made it to endgame:

I'm still thinking an DJ/SOG/BB scumteam, but I don't know if you're suppose to throw all of them out there, especially if you're going to need one of their votes for a lynch. So, for right now, I'm keeping my vote on SOG.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1869 (isolation #319) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2039630#2039630]Post 1854[/url] wrote:Actually, I think I agree with Looker as to the scumteam. This is a scary moment.
Yea, well I'm
trying
to come around.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2039635#2039635]Post 1855[/url] wrote:Hey looker, can we start with you for massclaim? I actually do have a reason for this.
Vanilla Townie. Furry, you next.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2039655#2039655]Post 1865[/url] wrote:Well anyways, if SOG was scum and I die, Looker got targeted by KoC N1 I think. Some food for thought at least
There's no way to tell.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1870 (isolation #320) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Looker »

@Furry: And no claiming vengeful Mafia Godfather...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1873 (isolation #321) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Looker »

Lmfao. I know, I know, throw the eggs. This is the first time I've actually made it to endgame in a while so this whole thing was kind of unexpected. Crap. Now I know which part of my notes to pay specific attention to.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1875 (isolation #322) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Looker »

I will say this: Furry tricked me subconsciously. In the QT in another game, Furry stated that he'd not had a mafia role in however long a time period he stated - I fell for that subliminal mind game. Good job, Furry, and, SOG, I'm pretty sure you're pissed.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1878 (isolation #323) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Looker »

@DJ
Lesson learned.

@Sanjay
Get out of here. Your being here reminds me of my wrongness. I was deadset on you being scum, but, like I said, lesson learned.

@Everyone
Thanks for letting me live until endgame - it means SO much to me. :)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1879 (isolation #324) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Looker »

EWBOP:
@Sanjay
I forgot to tell you you're hilarious.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1890 (isolation #325) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Looker »

semioldguy's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2040583#2040583]Post 1886[/url] wrote:Wow, I just got back and am quite disappointed. Furry and DRK were very obvious to me once archeabob was gone, they were on all the lynchwagons. Yes, going against the Sanjay wagon on the day he wasn't lynched is a slight scum tell, and much more helpful to scum in a situation between two townies being lynched.

I also can't believe you wouldn't even wait for me to post!! Seriously Looker, what the hell?! How is that in any way ever a good move as town? :(

I'll post more thoughts later, I have other games to catch up on.
I know, Semi, I'm sorry, I thought you were scum. :(
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1892 (isolation #326) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by Looker »

In lighter news, reading through the QuickTopic was a tremendous help for future reference and playstyle. Thanks for posting it.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1893 (isolation #327) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Looker »

O, and mapping out what time I sleep? Was that necessary? You guys are straight cuckoo. 'Twas fun

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”