Mini 232 - Friends and Enemies (Game over!)

Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon
Location: Anywhere inconvenient and always positioned to trip you.

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Kain »

Hello everyone
vote Fritzler
cause his profile picture is offensive to me.
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:59 pm

Post by Kain »

Oh wow- this has been one page full of some amusing random votes cast....I especially enjoyed someone voting on BABYJESUS...who isn't even in this game. Nice one =) lollll!
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:09 am

Post by Kain »

Well Friztler, your whole profilepicture just rubs my rather orthodox religious views somewhat therefore i voted for you =).
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:40 am

Post by Kain »

Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to toally agree with davidangelsummers on that whole bit about Brian stopping his avatar switching madness. In fact his avatar swithing madness is enough to drive me to vote for him. In fact it has.=)

Unvote Fritzler

VOTE BRIAN M. THE AVATAR SWITCHING MANIAC THAT CAUSES GREAT CONFUSION BY HIS AVATAR SWITCHING
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:16 am

Post by Kain »

hahaha fritzler! What? and trying to make Brian to conform is a bad thing?
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:16 am

Post by Kain »

oh come on Brian, my avatar switching vote was was essentially a random vote. Ah guess I should of worded it like this- your avatar switching is annoying enough to warrant my random vote on you.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:01 am

Post by Kain »

Okay okay lets bicker about something else....like over the fact that everyone is LURKING?!?!? IN precis' everyone( including all you lurkers!) lets get some discusion going!!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by Kain »

Hmm you have a good point there Phoebus.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 am

Post by Kain »

Sorry for lurking so terriblly there- busy with college and I do have two other mafia games I'm in right now.

From what I've read in the post I think we need to be most concerned about Phoebus and Brian Mcqueso.

The game play between those two has been really quite hostile and just down right odd....one of them has something to hide in my opinion
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:01 pm

Post by Kain »

Holy cow Nanook is playing in this game too?
If so, talk about LURKING SUPREME!
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:56 pm

Post by Kain »

What? Oh Phoebus how could argue with SapphireVerde...come on cute girls are never mafia!Especially ones wearing bunny ears!

Okay so seriously Thok you have a good point - your research seems to indicate a desire for truth therefore it seems probable to me that you are not scum. Now Considering what had been said by others, especially by David, it leads me to believe then that he is in fact scum.
Therefore I
unvote VOTE DAVIDANGELSUMMERS
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:58 pm

Post by Kain »

( a sound of disgust like BLAH)

shesh this game is seriously getting WAYYYY out of hand. Cursing( which I find most offensive), anger, shesh it's a game!

Due to a certain player's rather hostile and just down right offensive manner in his playing I am fine lynching him for that reason alone. However my vote stays on him for that reason and for his way too scummy reaction to any FOS he has recieved. People with nothing to hide don't freak out....unless they are noobs.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:13 am

Post by Kain »

Shesh someone hand me a barf baggie- the level of sportmanship in this game is REALLY pathetic! I'm not even invovlved in the arguing here and I'm considering asking for a replacement cause it' so DANG hostile and not very fun in here.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:31 pm

Post by Kain »

So okay don't throw marshmallows at me for asking this really dumb question but,
in this game format I understand there's several factions of townies.....was there a number mentioned of how many mafia there are? And are there oppossing mafia teams?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”