Mini 1046 - Murder in the Desert (Game Over!)

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Hello all.

@Boberz: Was your vote on Slaxx random? If not, how could you make a serious vote after the person you voted for only posted twice?
Oso 16 wrote:Hmph, seems that RVS might be getting over with rather quickly. No matter.

VOTE: xvart

If his performance in our last game is any indication, RVS might be my only opportunity to vote him the entire game.
@Oso: Why would you want to get an opportunity to vote for him?

@DemonHybrid: You changed your vote within half an hour. I'm assuming that your first vote was a random vote. Was your second random? If not, what was it about the one post Boberz made between your two votes that convinced you to change your mind?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 am

@ Parama: In your massive post you agreed with some things DemonHybrid said and dismissed others as irrelevant. At this point, what do you think of Demon?

@Lowell: Was that a random vote, or you insulting our intelligence?
Parama 32 wrote:It's his first post. You're expecting an essay? I mean, this is Lowell we're talking about!
I LOLed at that for totally metagame reasons; I've got a friend in real life whose name is Lowell, and he is an aspiring writer who has actually won many essay contests :P.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 am

Boberz 34 wrote:It was not random (nobody's vote was random but that is beside the point) and IO can easily make a seious vote for somebody after two posts. That is double the number I normally require
So if it wasn't random, then what was your reason for voting Slaxx?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 am

Parama wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:@ Parama: In your massive post you agreed with some things DemonHybrid said and dismissed others as irrelevant. At this point, what do you think of Demon?
I cannot read him. Hate to dismiss the issue completely but he ALWAYS turns everything into a scumtell, whether town or scum. He's null for now, as are most players in the game at this point.
Yeah, It is kind of early to read anyone as scum or town yet, but from your post I couldn't tell if you thought he was scum or town.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 am

Cogito Ergo Sum 74 wrote:*hops*

Unvote, vote: boberz
Opportunistic scum, much?

Before I make my real post, however, the shower for me. You see, unlike other people in this game *coughSlaxxcough* I have a life. I'll post more later.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 am

Right now CES seems like scum. He's posted what, four times, and none of them have more than five or so words in them. It's sort of like he's saying "Hey guys, I'm in the game, but I don't want to say anything that would help the town."

I don't have much time, so I gotta run.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 am

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Just fyi, I believe boberz is at Lynch -1.

Bub, if you find yourself thinking that sort of thing 5 pages in and it's not about a newbie, you're probably wrong.

For the people asking for content: Lowell is looking townish and it should be evident why if you think about it.
Question: Why are you voting for boberz? You gave no explanation whatsoever. You just shamelessly hopped on the badwagon.

Also, why does Lowell look townish? Again, explanation would be nice here.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Parama wrote:
boberz wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum 74 wrote:*hops*

Unvote, vote: boberz
Opportunistic scum, much?
Before I give my response to this - At the time of posting, did you think boberz was scum or town? Be honest, please. It's important.

I thought he was town. If you look back at the real reason why the wagon on boberz was made, it was because of a difference of opinion on RVS, not real scum evidence. When the wagon got started, CES shamelessly hopped on without any reason whatsoever. When asked, he still wouldn't give an answer as to why. That kind of withholding of information is scummy.

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Right now CES seems like scum. He's posted what, four times, and none of them have more than five or so words in them. It's sort of like he's saying "Hey guys, I'm in the game, but I don't want to say anything that would help the town."
And you haven't voted, at all.
Which helps the town more: A wall-o-text without a vote or a short post with a vote on scum?

1) What makes Boberz scum?
2) Look at what you're posting.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Slaxx wrote:Why is everyone saying I don't have a case on Boberz?
What is your case on Boberz?
Parama 147 wrote:Your post starts as IIoA.
boberz responded to the parts of my post that need responding. He's still scum, though.
Point out 3 examples of me being defensive, please.
DH, me, and Slaxx are the first 2 to put pressure on boberz - so if you think he's scum, you think one of the original attackers is likely scummy?

I would like to hear your thoughts on the cases against boberz and the attacks on CES and Slaxx. You say you find boberz scummy without directly referencing any reasons against him, and the try to pair him up with the people who provided those reasons in the first place.
I do not understand your paragraph about Slaxx at all... seems like IIoA again except I see no point.
Your questions directed at boberz are total crap. 1st is irrelevant, 2nd is asking about meta, 3rd is irrelevant.
Question at charter is totally worthless - he posted recently and it seems to support his earlier belief.
Also, note that Bub bolded his responses to my questions inside the quote.

PREVIEW EDIT:
Oh this is comedy gold.
Xine wrote:
For now, I see bob as pretty scummy, with one of Slaxx, Parama, or DH as his buddy, probably Parama, because he seems hyper defensive too.
Xine wrote:
oh yeah, VOTE: Parama, just so it be in black and white
You think I'm scum if boberz is scum. You even express boberz as your #1 suspicion
At the same time, you vote me over boberz.

FoS: Scumbuddy, Vote: Townie
^it's a pretty awesome scumtell

And here we have another scum. I'd almost say Xine is more obvious that boberz. HoS: Xine
Let's lynch boberz today, Xine tomorrow, and Weapons on D3. GG
Massive OMGUS.
Parama 158 wrote:I'm "rushing to his defense" because your questions are crap and are not scumhunting at all? I am not defending him, I am attacking you. At the same time, boberz is #1 on my scum list and I am currently voting him. And you claim I am defending him?
Admitted OMUGUS
vote: Parama

When some one finally put a serious vote on you, the first thing you do is vote at them. How can you honestly think Xine is scum when he only posted twice before you voted for him? And it wasn't as if they were scummy posts, on the contrary, the only thing "scummy" about them was that in the second post he voted for you. That's a textbook definition of OMUGUS.
Last edited by Nicodemus on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Arg! Tag fail! Mod could you please fix that? I'll give you a cookie...
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 am

Parama wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Parama 147 wrote:Your post starts as IIoA.
boberz responded to the parts of my post that need responding. He's still scum, though.
Point out 3 examples of me being defensive, please.
DH, me, and Slaxx are the first 2 to put pressure on boberz - so if you think he's scum, you think one of the original attackers is likely scummy?

I would like to hear your thoughts on the cases against boberz and the attacks on CES and Slaxx. You say you find boberz scummy without directly referencing any reasons against him, and the try to pair him up with the people who provided those reasons in the first place.
I do not understand your paragraph about Slaxx at all... seems like IIoA again except I see no point.
Your questions directed at boberz are total crap. 1st is irrelevant, 2nd is asking about meta, 3rd is irrelevant.
Question at charter is totally worthless - he posted recently and it seems to support his earlier belief.
Also, note that Bub bolded his responses to my questions inside the quote.

PREVIEW EDIT:
Oh this is comedy gold.
Xine wrote:
For now, I see bob as pretty scummy, with one of Slaxx, Parama, or DH as his buddy, probably Parama, because he seems hyper defensive too.
Xine wrote:
oh yeah, VOTE: Parama, just so it be in black and white
You think I'm scum if boberz is scum. You even express boberz as your #1 suspicion
At the same time, you vote me over boberz.

FoS: Scumbuddy, Vote: Townie
^it's a pretty awesome scumtell

And here we have another scum. I'd almost say Xine is more obvious that boberz. HoS: Xine
Let's lynch boberz today, Xine tomorrow, and Weapons on D3. GG
Massive OMGUS.
Lol. You didn't even read my arguments, obviously.
If Xine thinks boberz is scum, and I'm just a "buddy", then why isn't he voting his #1 scumread? Because FoS: Scumbbudy, Vote: Townie.

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Parama 158 wrote:I'm "rushing to his defense" because your questions are crap and are not scumhunting at all? I am not defending him, I am attacking you. At the same time, boberz is #1 on my scum list and I am currently voting him. And you claim I am defending him?
Admitted OMUGUS
I am attacking him, yes. I am not attacking him simply because he voted me, though. If you'd actually READ my posts, you'd know this.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:When some one finally put a serious vote on you, the first thing you do is vote at them. How can you honestly think Xine is scum when he only posted twice before you voted for him? And it wasn't as if they were scummy posts, on the contrary, the only thing "scummy" about them was that in the second post he voted for you. That's a textbook definition of OMUGUS.
1. Because the vote had terrible logic. Xine says boberz is his #1 scumpick, then proceeds not to vote him. P.S. I never voted Xine.
2. Well, for starters, FoS: Scumbbuddy, Vote: Townie. Note: boberz voted Slaxx with a "serious" vote after only two posts.
3. Yes, the first post was scummy. Very scummy. I already explained why.

I'm lol'ing so hard right now. Bub thinks I'm OMGUSing even though I broke down each and every scummy thing about Xine's two posts and showed how he was incredibly likely to be scum with boberz. Except Bub is also content to not even mention my arguments and simply dismiss it all as OMGUS. I think we have another scum here - sorry for calling you out earlier, Weapons :)
And guess who is getting called out for scum now? Bub, who also happens to be voting for mister OMGUS. It seems like every time some one makes a serious vote on you, you get all indignant and say they're scum. That isn't indicative of town play. In order to attempt to disguise this overtly over-defensive behaviour, you cushioned your OMGUS by saying the person you OMGUSed was scummy.

Question: If Xine had not voted for you, would you have voted for him?
Question: Did you think I was scummy before I voted for you?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Admitted OMUGUS

When some one finally put a serious vote on you, the first thing you do is vote at them. How can you honestly think Xine is scum when he only posted twice before you voted for him? And it wasn't as if they were scummy posts, on the contrary, the only thing "scummy" about them was that in the second post he voted for you. That's a textbook definition of OMUGUS.
Bub.

Read this.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=15167

This is why your case is a flaily, terrible mess.

And in response to Parama asking why I'm afraid of a quickhammer: People do it...a LOT. You should know this.

Bub's looking more scummy to me that bob is. Now...I don't THINK they're scum and scum, rather scum and town, but at this point, I'm more comfortable with a Bub lynch.

Unvote, Vote: Bub Bidderskins

I'm keeping an eye on the rest of the arguments...but nothing else has really stood out at this time.
The situation presented in that topic is different. I made my case
and
said Parama used OMGUS at the same time, after Parama presented a purely OMGUS case against Xine. Then, Parama said I was scum right after I voted for him.

Parama's overly defensive behaviour is scummy, and the OMGUS is his tool to defend. I'm going to iso him and most more later.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 am

EBWOP: Post, not most, that is.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am

DemonHybrid wrote:Regardless, he never voted Xine. He HoS'd him, but not voted.
I stand correct myself.
Parama 189 wrote:I did not vote him in the first place, and most of my first post mentioning him was typed out before the vote (see: Preview Edit). I still want to lynch boberz first, because I still find him scummiest.
Me mistaking your seething and bolded HoS for a vote does not give you an excuse to dodge the question.

Would you have HoSed Xine if he didn't vote for you?
Parama 189 wrote:P.S. Here's what's happening ITT:
boberz is teh scum
Why do you think he's scum again?

Xine makes perfectly valid case against boberz, calls me out as a potential buddy, and then votes me over boberz, aka FoS: Scumbuddy, Vote: Townie
This appears to be your only semi-valid point against Xine. And yet, if it's so important, how come you never bothered to ask him why he did it? If you really cared about that part that actually had a shred of logic in it, then you would have gotten his take on it. I know from the way you've attacked my play style that you don't have much respect for evaluating other people's stances, but you should have at least made an exception here. Go ahead, ask him why he did it, but until you do my opinion is still the same: OMGUS

I attack Xine for perfectly logical reasons
^see above^

Bub chainsaw defends Xine by attacking me and accusing me of OMGUS while ignoring those perfectly logical reasons I presented against Xine
They are not ignored anymore, ^see above^

I call him out for this with more perfectly logical reasons
Your "perfectly logical reasons" were only concerned with me "ignoring" your "perfectly logical reasons" in your case on Xine. Well, that has been ammended, what do you think of me now?

Bub accuses me of OMGUS for the second time, again ignoring the perfectly logical reasons
^see above^
You said yourself that I wasn't in your top list of suspects until I voted for you. The only reason I was even remotely scummy was that you personally didn't like my play style.

OMGUS is defined as voting for some one primarily because they voted for you. As I've shown above, the only "reason" you had for voting for me was a weak and flimsey cover for your real intentions.

Oh, and I voted for you.
Last edited by Nicodemus on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 am

Lowell wrote:Both wagons are fine with me.
unvote, vote bub
This kind of flippant attitude is why you are always a suspect, Lowell. Care to explain why you don't care which wagon goes through?

Also, Cognito Ergo Sum, don't think I've forgotted about you. You still haven't explained why you are currently voting for the biggest wagon. Please ammend this.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 pm

[quote-"xvart"]Bub - for the love of god please do not insert text responses inside quotes. It makes it impossible to read and even more impossible to reply to.

I love God, too.
[/quote]

Wow, there's been a lot to digest since I've last posted. I won't be able to get all of it now, but thankfully tomorrow is saturday.
Cognito Ergo Sum wrote: just looked it up and I can't find any questions addressed to me between the vote and post 108. And the original vote-post is fairly self-contained in terms of what it means.
What your post means is that you just shamelessly jumped on the biggest bandwagon of the day. Also:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Also, Cognito Ergo Sum, don't think I've forgotted about you. You still haven't explained why you are currently voting for the biggest wagon. Please ammend this.
You were technically right, this wasn't a question; it was a command. If you want it phrased as a question, I can do that.

Why did you vote for Boberz?
Why are you still voting Boberz?
Why are being so difficult for the town?

There, now you have no excuse.
charter wrote:
unvote, vote Bub
Vote explanation fail. Would you like me to phrase my accusation as a question or an imperitive sentence?
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote: As for Bub, he makes a quick OMGUS call out, which is a rather easy look into scumhunting, and not very sound. I don't like how his posts have switched from mostly questions in the beginning, and my vote will stay where it is.
So you don't like how I'm playing now, eh?
WeaponsofMassContruction wrote:And I agree with Slaxx that Bub seems like he's trying to mediate as scum; asking questions I don't like much.

unvote, vote: Bub Bidderskins
Well, it looks like you didn't think that earlier. Let me get this strait:

~You don't like me when I "mediate" and "ask questions"
-and yet-
~You don't like "how my posts have switched"

You've got the worst case of tunnel vision I've ever seen.

Question: Are you voting for me now just because you don't like my play style?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Bub Bidderskins wrote:[quote-"xvart"]Bub - for the love of god please do not insert text responses inside quotes. It makes it impossible to read and even more impossible to reply to.

I love God, too.
And it appears as if you have God on your side as well.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Parama wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote: Question: Are you voting for me now just because you don't like my play style?
I have not seen an argument against you that had anything to do with play styles.
Don't put words into your possible scumbud's mouth.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote: As for Bub, he makes a quick OMGUS call out, which is a rather easy look into scumhunting, and not very sound. I don't like how his posts have switched from mostly questions in the beginning, and my vote will stay where it is.
So you don't like how I'm playing now, eh?
WeaponsofMassContruction wrote:And I agree with Slaxx that Bub seems like he's trying to mediate as scum; asking questions I don't like much.

Well, it looks like you didn't think that earlier. Let me get this strait:

~You don't like me when I "mediate" and "ask questions"
-and yet-
~You don't like "how my posts have switched"

You've got the worst case of tunnel vision I've ever seen.

Question: Are you voting for me now just because you don't like my play style?
Stating the issue in effect also influences it. If you had gone on doing the same thing, posting something like "I ask a lot of questions in my play," or just ignoring it, it would've earned you town points, but instead, it appears you conformed to the judgement of others, which townies do less because they are less worried about how they look in others' eyes.
You still haven't answered the question.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Bubberskins wrote:You were technically right, this wasn't a question; it was a command. If you want it phrased as a question, I can do that.
This also wasn't inbetween the two posts I mentioned and it contains 3 spelling errors.
Bubberskins wrote:Why did you vote for Boberz?
Why are you still voting Boberz?
Why are being so difficult for the town?
Bandwagonning.
I think he might be scum.
I would describe it as concise, not as difficult.
Why are you bandwagoning?
Why do you think he might be scum?
Why are you so concisely difficult?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am

YOU PEOPLE DON'T; KNOW HOW TO PLAY mAFIA!!!!!!!!

The only reason I'ma gettin lyn ched is becayse YOU DON'T LIKE MY PLAY STYLE !!!!!!! Look at all of you following Param a. The only reason he -put a case against me ois that I VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!

He's the scum!!!! Parama's the one who was OMGUSing all over the place. YOu said you don't like how I was askking thoas questions early, and then whenn I change, you still think I'm scum

YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE!!!!!

YOu come up with all these crazy theories abot how i "chainsaw defensed" this guy, por about how I have a "double standarda" wen it coems to Slaxx. Giving person benefit of the doubt, FAIL.

For all you know, Slaxx I could be MASONS!!!!
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 am

Oh, crap
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 am

Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 am

Wow. Town, you blew it. Sweet.

:D :D :D
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:17 am

Parama wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Wow. Town, you blew it. Sweet.

:D :D :D
Sucks that you yourself don't really deserve the win and I personally would've modkilled you for the self-hammer.
But it was in my interest to self-hammer and give the town less information. I was playing to my win condition.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 am

You were just flustered by my smiley assault.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Nicodemus wrote:Also, as a first time mod, how do you think I did? Any comments/suggestions/critiques about improving for the future?
This was your first game? Really? Wow, it came across to me as very polished and refined, like you had done this dozens of times. Excellent job.
Oso wrote:Bub. Dude I'm not going to tear apart your play but man, you need to work on your Day 1 scum game.
I totally agree. One of these days I might actually survive to a decent point in a game as scum. Maybe...

And I also hope that my self-hammer/staged implosion didn't make anybody think I was insane. I was just trying to distract the town away from Boberz, who I thought was getting lynched on D-2 for sure.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm

The one thing that surprised me this game was that Boberz survived until the end. It seemed like he got at least some suspision every day, from D-1 right up to D-5, and yet he was never lynched. Was that more a failure of the town or was it more a sucess on Boberz' part.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”