PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:37 am

Post by PerArdua »

Posting to say hello. I'm off to work at the moment but I will return tonight after a reread.
"Watching his tale with the words he unfolds"
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Ok, now that I've read the thread a few times spaced over a couple of days I have a few ideas on where I stand on people and their allegiances.

Firstly, apologies for being a day late with this post. Now onward:

Kitoari
- I believe is pro-town. I believe his/her (didn't look it up) claim and has done nothing to warrant my suspicions. I didn't really feel like the votes for Kit were justified D1 and don't really know what else too say but that Kit's ok in my book as it stands.

Kagelord
- I believe also to be town. The only time my eyebrow was raised was from the Wingless kill. It may just be that I wouldn't have chosen that kill but it just feels off to me. Why not attempt a vig kill on someone you thought was scum and if it didn't work we'd know there was a powerrole left. (Should that sentence end in a period or a question mark?) To me this brings up the possibility that Kage is a SK not a vig. Now that I look back he claimed "town vig." Am I mistaken in thinking that vigs are pro town and SK anti-town? To me saying "town vig" is trying a little to hard if that's the case. However, all this is a little circumstantial and not enough to counter-act the town vibe I still get.

cruelty
- I honestly find the townyest. I feel that the call to lynch him was shortsighted and baseless. I see his cases to be relatively solid and find nothing that jumps out as scummy to me.

Parama
- is my #2 suspect. He started out as a pro town read to me but his playstyle and arrogance bothered me (not a reason to lynch just something that I noticed). What put him on my scum radar was his day 2 actions. Note: the following is well challenged already by cruelty so it may be a bit redundant.
Parama wrote:SC, why your post is so bad:
1. There is at least a 95% chance that we have 1 scum left. So you should vote your #1 suspicion no matter what
2. You really think I'm scum who tried to pull of the epic double-bus... on day 1?
When he had just said:
Parama wrote:Ugh fine
unvote, vote: Stranger

Don't blame me when he flips town. At least let's get some progress in this game - I hate when games stall.
When cruelty brought this up his response was:
Parama wrote:Pro-tip: Reads change. Mine have been doing that a lot - trying to get a good grasp on who's scum and who's town. Have a few solid reads and a few that I'm still uncertain of. TBH, we have the lynches so I don't see the need to be 100% precise but I'd really like to lynch who I think is most likely scum.
You should only be willing to lynch one person a day, and voting for who you find 2nd most suspicious is anti-town. That's the basic flaw with you being willing to vote me when you suspect nopoint more.
Claiming reads change is a poor response to me. It ignores the question of why you voted someone you claimed was town while also saying that
not voting your number 1 is anti-town. By that you're saying that you are anti-town.

Parama then changed vote to cruelty and then back to StrangerCoug when they both questioned his motives. On D3 when cruelty attacks him again he claims it's just a "wild cruelty trying to push a bad mislynch." He doesn't respond to cruelty's actual post and instead asks to quicken the lynches. I feel this justifies my vote for Parama. His redeeming factor? Besides his clearly impeccable taste in music, nopoint.

NoPoint
is either a VI or the last scum. (Assuming there are only 3). He comes into the game with a shoddy case on Stranger right when SC's name is on everyone's list for lynch. I think his vote is opportunistic and he seems to not have read the thread all the way through by saying that SC was flip flopping on his position on DP. This was not happening and NoPoint's obliviousness to this is either him trying to make something out of nothing while everyone else is on board, or he skimmed because he doesn't need to scumhunt (being dirty dirty scum) and put together a case based on partial knowledge.

His vote on Kit seems suspect as well. When questioned his answer was:
nopointinactingup wrote:He's a CLAIMED doctor. That's why I'm suspecting him.
Uh, what? Someone claiming a role means their scum? If so, why not vote Kage? He claimed a killing role afterall. Giving no reason for a vote is pretty scummy.

nopointinactingup wrote:
Unvote.Vote:Cruelty
. Happy Parama?
This is the nail in the coffin. Voting someone to appease another with yet again no reason for your vote? I don't like it one bit.

With this said, I will
vote: nopointinactingup
because I believe him to be the final scum. I very much wish for him to come back and respond and am thusly saddened that he will be V/LA but I stand by my vote. If he is lynched and flips green, I believe Parama to be red and vice versa.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Oh, and what's ISO?
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by PerArdua »

cruelty wrote:iso is short for isolation. down the bottom of each page you can choose to display posts in isolation (eg: all my posts by themselves).
Oh, I was doing that. I didn't know it has a fancy name. Thanks!

And woah woah woah. This?!?!:
cruelty wrote:7: something about a song (irrelevant).
Coheed and Cambria is never irrelevant!
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Parama wrote:Obviously not writing a wall-o-text to justify my reads is scummy. I stand in awe at your impeccable logic.
I really care not how long your responses are, I just care that you respond.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Yes the stagnation is frustrating.

Any response to my view of you Parama besides sarcasm?
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Ah I see. Well apologies for misunderstanding.

I'm still not 100% sure what your case on cruelty is. Can you shed some light for me?

Also, what's your read on nopoint?
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Well I for one would not be raving seeing that I'm not on board the cruelty scum-express.

It's difficult to respond to you because you say little. I'd really like the rest of the players to show back up so we can actually finish this game.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by PerArdua »

cruelty wrote:
Parama wrote:Nopoint is scum if cruelty is not.
also agreed that the others need to get involved. especially nopoint, who needs to respond to per's case.
Well to be fair nopoint is V/LA at the moment.

Kit- Parama's playstyle is a bit off-putting but is that enough to warrant a vote?

cruelty- what about Parama makes him scummier than nopoint?

(Grasping at straws to get some actiity)
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Personally, I thought all the cases on SC were bad but that's probably because I read the thread with the knowledge that he was town.

That being said, I don't think his case was just bad, it was contrived. Much of it was untrue and opportunistic. Obviously I've said all this before and am just repeating myself.

Ugh, where is everybody?
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 am

Post by PerArdua »

Ugh, I've been rereading this thread time and time again to see what is convincing you guys that cruelty is scum and I just don't see it. Everything up to today of his just reads town to me.

I'll admit his play today is grossly tunneled on Parama. I think his whole "Parama is trying to frame me" is contrived. Parama's reason for cruelty-scum killing charter is poor but cruelty's reaction is equally bad. His post 16 in iso claiming the frame up is poop in my opinion. I also don't agree that Parama was buddying up early in the game.

With that said he's still not hammer worthy in my book. I'm still happy with a nopoint lynch.

TL;DR: Nothing new.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Parama putting himself at L-1 is strange and though I know it's WIFOM I cannot see how that move could possibly help scum. I could see it helping town by seeing who would put the hammer on him.

I don't like Kit directing the rest of the town.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by PerArdua »

So cruelty is back at L-1 and we're back to where we were a page ago.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by PerArdua »

Well if he was scum then good on you Parama and bad on me. If town then I guess my reads will depend on who survives the night.
PerArdua
PerArdua
Townie
PerArdua
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 am

Post by PerArdua »

Well done guys and apologies for not trusting you Parama :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”