chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lolz I'm at L-1. Cool.
Reading now. If anything is super important, quotes are appreciated.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow, the case on me is crap.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok, the wagon on me seems pretty obviously scum-lead to me.
During a quick read of the thread, ICE is pretty obviously scum.
ICEninja wrote:Well, wow. I really just don't even want to play this game anymore.

To whoever the vig is, sure I don't mind Shattered dying on the account that he was an ass, but did you even look at the vote count? He was one of the few people NOT on the mislynch wagon. Terrible shot choice.

But whatever. I really just don't even care at all at this point.
Ok first of all, when I saw the flips, I figured Shattered was the scum kill, and the JK was the vig shot. You know why I figured that? Because if he was alive in the morning, he would probably get lynched, so why the hell would the scum kill him?
Raging at the vig for a bad shot is also a wonderful scumtell, since YOU SEEM SO TOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE MAD A TOWN DIED RAGE RAGE RAGE.
Yeah, ICE was looking pretty good for scum just on this post alone.

Then we get this gem:

"I'm terrible at scum, or at least I was the game I played it. You're giving me way too much credit for something I'm probably not capable of."

Nice. Real nice. How he survived more than a page after this is beyond me.
Then, we get the replacement:
ICEninja wrote:Net, who replaced Net (how convenient) made a very strong statement:
Net wrote: WHY THE HECK IS LLAMARBLE NOT DEAD? Seriously, he is the most obvious scum that I have seen in months
And the proceeded to follow this extremely strong accusation with a weak case. As Llama said, PerArdua was simply not playing. Fernando had logged in since posting, and had posted some lame stuff. I think the scum link comment is a null tell, point 5 was completely inane, and the only points that hold any water are the defensiveness and overeager accusations. Definitely not enough to make such an overly strong statement.
Nice, Llama. Jumping to defend your scumbuddy? Really? You're making it this obvious?
ICE/Llamarble scumteam. Calling it now.
ICEninja wrote:Um alright, congratulations.
Oso wrote: I was having loads of fun with it too.
I don't see how town would be having loads of fun with this game considering what has happened so far. I believe his reasons for replacing out, but I really think this guy is scum. Deadline is in 2 days, let's not bother with a replacement. I don't even think there's much need of a claim, due to how many dead town PRs there already are. I've been suspicious of Oso from the get go of this day, and all the points made against him have been increasingly convincing.

The activity level is disgusting, but whatever. The sooner this game is over the better anyway.

If we have a vig, if we mislynch today
do not shoot under any circumstance because if you miss we literally lose
. If this is a 9:1:3, then we're in mylo right now and Oso better be scum. If we hit scum and you
really
think you have another scum pegged then fine, but it'll be on your ass if it sends us to premature lylo.
And now he's telling the vig not to shoot. WTF? Vig should definitely shoot regardless. If he/she doesn't, you get mylo, get to NL and then another guaranteed townie dies. With a dead cop, liklihood of another investigative role is very low.
Therefore vig shoots and takes the town controlled kill instead of the guaranteed town kill.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Now for the case. if someone can unvote so Llama can't just hammer me, since he's already doomed by my flip, that'd be awesome.
More coming,.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So, looking at the case, the entire case seems to be that ICE found Oso scummy, and people just sheeped onto the wagon, with complaints about Oso's posting style.
Sure, the hammer was stupid. SO WAS EVERY SINGLE OTHER VOTE ON THAT WAGON. If he really was flaking, he was vigbait at best, and should have been replaced. And yet the hammer gets wagoned almost instantly the next day.

VC analysis which someone posted also shows ICE only on one wagon. Guess which? The one that was a lynch, of course.

Apparently Oso got divorced? I think that would explain why he wasn't providing content, if that was your objection.

I'm not going to go through and answer every complaint about Oso, since I am not him.
Got a complaint, feel free to present it and I will answer it to the best of my abilities.
In the meantime, I am putting my vote on scum. I suggest you do the same.
Vote: ICEninja
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah I don't see an actual case, sorry. Not going to all the trouble of responding to everything that has been said for two reasons, one is that I'm not Oso, like I said, and the other is I'm probably gettnig lynched, so I don't care all that much.

I picked obv scum for after I'm lynched, have fun.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"Chess, I would have raged even harder if I thought the vig had shot a claimed PR."
Because you knew it wasn't. Thank you for playing into my hand.

Check out Lost S1 where the vig shoots a claimed doc, who flips scum. Just because someone claims a PR does not make them lynchproof and vigproof. Duh.

"Scum clearly knew that Zinive was indeed a power role, so they offed him."
Not clear at all, but ok.

There's going to be a modkill, too.
Vig needs to shoot, no matter what.

"You've made a valiant attempt, but you are today's lynch."
Lulz u r god now?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Llamarble wrote:@Chesskid:
Claim please.
Yawn.
Llama is confirmed for coasting scum who just goes through checklist.
-Is person at L-1?
If no: vote them
If yes: -Have they claimed?
If no: Ask for a claim.
If yes: -Is the claim a PR?
If no: Hammer
If yes: Unvote

The fact that you actually had to ask me for a claim shows you aren't trying.
I deliberately avoided mentioning this hoping I could nail the 3rd scum when they asked me to claim, but it had to be you.

Sigh.
Still, 2 scum outed. Nail em.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Antihero wrote:Could someone please hammer, now?
so you support a misslynch at mylo, given that someone is going to veg?
really?
are you the 3rd scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Obviously I claim vanilla. Anyone who actually read my posts would know that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Just for the record, if nobody unvotes before a scum who isn't already voting me realizes that someone is going to be modkilled, and just hammers me it's game over, so if you are town you really should unvote.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I like winning.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if you lynch town, modkill, it's 3 v 4, and you're relying on the vig the rest of the way.

Well, see, if someone's at L-1, and there's someone who's probably willing to hammer, then general procedure is to ask for a claim.
P-edit: I endorse the plead for a hammer. And if it really is a mis-lynch, then the vig would probably be pretty stupid to shoot. AtE doesn't help your case.

SOMEONE
IN
THIS
GAME
IS
GOING
TO
DIE
TO
MODKILL

YOUR HEAD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"And no, the problem wasn't that he wasn't providing content."
Nobody has actually said what the problem was, because my guess is it's all a bullshit case anyway, with a few stupid townies sheeping.
Prove me wrong.
Post a case.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Flaking is a towntell.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so, my slot hammered someone near deadline and forgot where his vote was?
That's it?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So i should be ok with getting misslynched, because this guy who is going to get modkilled MIGHT be scum?
really?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah, I read it.
He avoided a question, hammered some guy after saying he didn't want to (who the hell doesn't eventually hammer near deadline?), and forgot who he was voting.

Yup, bullshit case.
FoS: M=W
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

k, what is it then? Because that what it reads like to me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

cool story, bro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

" Chess knew we would be in mylo tomorrow after lynching him"

nope.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

/bah
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It was a pretty extreme bus, imo. I think with both scum determined to bus slot was doomed, if not maybe not.
But a misslynch would have ended it on D2 with the modkill, so :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”