Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #389 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What's up, everyone?

Vote: AGar

Agreeing with Thor that your vote on Guderian thoroughly sucked. Your ISO #8 sold it for me, though.

I can't imagine scum ballsy enough to have a scumlist of Seraph, Thor, and AGar, so I'm not really willing to lynch Carrotcake just yet.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #401 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Powerrox93 wrote:BTW carrotcake is at L-2 now if my math is correct, so CC should IMO claim now
No. This is ridiculous.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #416 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AGar - No, that's not my problem with ISO #8.
AGar wrote:There is scum in the mix of Gud/BQ/PR/sims. Potentially multiple. Possibly all, not likely. The wagons evened out too quickly, like "Oh shit, no bus, no bus."

I'm leaning sims & BQ. If a third, Gud.

Wagons are 4-4 atm (me/Sims).

Go BQ first. If BQ flips scum, then Sims.
This is my problem with ISO #8. This declaration came out of absolutely nowhere, and you don't explain it as if it didn't. And it sets up for some mighty fine wagon hopping; your previous two suspicions are still on the list, so if Thor pursued Powerrox or the Guderian wagon, you'd still be fine. But here's the clincher- you magic a connection between BQ and sims, then vote for BQ. This allows you to stay off the sims lynch until the bandwagon gets large, and then you can simply say that sims and BQ were scumbuddies anyways and vote for sims.

Then, your "connection":
AGar wrote:Sims wagon was at 4, mine was at 3 and had recently pulled ahead. BQ, while posting about everything else, stuck her vote on my wagon, bringing them back to a tie scenario. If I had to pick out 3, I'd say sims was their scum buddy, Gud put a 3rd vote on him to look like a bit of pressure, PR (town in this scenario) puts his vote on sims to make it 4 and then BQ panics at the wagon actually pulling ahead and votes me to tie them back up.
BQ tying the wagon would not be a scumtell at all UNLESS sims was scum. But who does he vote for? The person WITHOUT a wagon on them. Smells doubly like a bus to me. Not only does this let him push a lynch on BQ once sims dies, but it also gives him an excuse to stay off the wagon.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #417 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I can never read Reckamonic due to dram's chronic lurking dominating the hydra. Depends on the AGar case; if it's like their case on Guderian, I can probably safely call this slot scum.

You and Seraphim both read town to me, although I think that you're both focusing on your tops a little too much. It'd be great if you looked for other scum on the wagon, and he looked for ones off of them.

Sims is scum for voting Guderian for claiming SK to ensure at least one scum survived to the endgame.

SS reads scummy for the huge argument with CC then an immedite jump onto the Guderian wagon.

I'm still wondering what the hell PR was thinking with the L-2 claim demand.

BQ is town. I like her followup on the AGar vote.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #426 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AGar wrote:Conversely, sims wouldn't be scum unless BQ was trying to save him from what I gathered. And how is pushing for the player without a wagon constitute a bus? You're kidding right?
BQ wouldn't be scum unless sims was because there's absolutely no reason for scumBQ to even out two townie wagons, is there? Also, it seemed like you were setting up for the bus.
AGar wrote:Honestly, Nacho pegging almost half of the remaining players as scum (Myself, sims, SS, and reckamonic) and then calling a slot with little-to-no actual activity town is laughable at best.
Four players = scumteam + 1 extra. What's wrong with a margin of error, again?

BQ has posted enough for me to get a town read on her, just like she's posted enough for you to get a scumread.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #443 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gonna be gone for a little while, but things need to be said.
Thor665 wrote: I read this earlier and read it again now - I'm still too dense to get it. Could you expand on this for me please?
I was referring to sims's #15, which seemed like a terrible reaching reason that he KNEW was bad, as evidenced by the need to put the disclaimer on it beforehand.
AGar wrote:If I'm scum and I see a townie wagon pulling ahead of another, and I even them out, it looks like I'm stopping a bus. By your logic, then we should lynch the countered wagonee and if he flips scum, lynch me. If he flips town, I'm out of said suspicion.

Neither way is foolproof, and it may have been naive of me to believe that such a theory held it's own, but based on how the wagons gained such ground - sims with actual seeming intent to lynch, mine with a handful of random votes - it comes across plausibly to me, and I believe I've more than sufficiently explained it.
First of all, my logic doesn't push for a lynch based on wagons being evened out like yours does.
Second of all, it doesn't make sense for BQ to even out two townie wagons like that because yours was the wagon with the least amount of support. It doesn't make sense from a scum perspective, unless she was trying to frame you (which doesn't make sense), to even out two townie wagons when 1 has serious support behind it and the other is just a bunch of random voters who are behind the time a little. It also doesn't make sense to go after BQ for evening the wagons because there is nothing inherrantly wrong with evening out wagons.
AGar wrote:Meant to include that the BQ scumread was based off of the timing, nature and attitude of that one vote. That's why I'm laughing at a townread based off of "posting." Scumread wasn't based off of posting, it was based off of the vote and situations surrounding it.
You based an entire scumread off a single vote, on you, that just occured a little after the RVS? If so, you really shouldn't be calling anyone's reasoning weak.
But anyways, I found that BQ responded to attacks against her just fine, and her drifting away from the thread didn't seem like she was avoiding anything, just that she was busy/losing interest.
AGar wrote:and grouping a lot of suspects with mobility.
What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm positioned to hop onto any bandwagon I like, or...?
AGar wrote:Why is Sims specifically scum out of that group? I'd pick anyone besides him based off the reaction.
PR wins the "most likely to be town based on the Guderian wagon" award, sorry.
sims wrote:I'd like to hear something really concrete.
Why not post something concrete instead of waiting for all of the work to be done for you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #444 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh yeah.

Five Day Deadline Extension: YES

Thor, GET MORE AGGRESSIVE.
You sounded like my kindergarten teacher in #429, for god's sakes.
Seraphim wrote:Carrot's absence does not bode well. I feel a disturbance in the force.
You think she's trying to lurk away the pressure?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #447 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reck, doesn't it make sense for me to let the person you made the case on respond first...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #457 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sorry mothrax, we've had a frightful problem with murders lately, so good hospitality isn't on the top of our lists... Welcome to you anyways, though!

Thor, mind hammering that deadline extension? Inactivity due to V/LAs right now is dreadful.

PR, ok.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #465 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You got lucky and replaced the townie. The other guy is scum, along with AGar and singersinger.

Mothrax and PR are definitely town.
Seraphim and Thor are probably town.
Watch Reckamonic closely.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #469 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reck, it seems you've missed something...
Nachomamma8 wrote:Mothrax and PR are definitely town.
sims scum (main posts of interest below):
sims5487 wrote:I am going to go with a loose theory here; as a n00b, any and all are welcome to point out holes and inaccuracies (and in Thor's case, annoyances with CAPS and posting etiquette). I'm starting to think maybe Gud is scum and claiming SK in hopes that we'd offer allegiance (as CarrotCake has done), thus ensuring the survival of at least one scum to endgame. Other people have pointed out some scummy behavior from CC; it would make sense that she, as scum, would try to jumpstart a ridiculous campaign to offer him sanctuary and use him as anti-scum rather than anti-town. Thoughts?

Unvote
Vote: Guderian
This is almost as tin-foil hatty as AGar's BQ theory!
sims5487 wrote:AGar - You presume correctly.

Sorry for stirring the waters everybody. I would like the point out that as suspicious as my (apparent) overreaction may seem to you, there is something to be said for an overreaction to an overreaction (not to get too circular here). Which is the point I was trying to make about confid.

Confid your argument is weak. Checking in with a post is hardly a scum tell, it's staying active in the game. I think maybe it's a fair argument to make, but on its own it lacks substance. That is why I "overreacted". I was surprised that you would consider something like that a scum tell.

AGar I'm still not sure what your case is on BQ. You've been awfully quiet, save for your initial "vote" on Gud (whom you conveniently forgot to actually vote for...)

I'm also not a fan of Power jumping on the anti-me bandwagon by just simply restating all the aforementioned weak arguments. Making an RVS vote when we were "clearly" out of RVS stage was perhaps a newb mistake (even though I still see nothing wrong with it as I hadn't, at that point, had much information to go on for anything), but to blow it up into such a big thing is suspicious and opportunistic.
...and the rest of the overreaction with Confid. What really pings my scumdar about it is that it lacks a vote to accompany the reaction.

Seraphim is town for his behavior on the Guderian wagon, and for the debates with CC.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #471 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SERAPHIM I SEE YOU

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #497 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SERAPHIM I SAW YOU AGAIN

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #499 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seraphim.

All I ask from you is one post. One.

I want to have faith in you again, Sera. I really do.

I'll even vote your song #1 in that music contest thingy...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #501 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reckamonic wrote:@Nacho: While we can buy the fact that sims was, as you put it, "tin-foil hatty", we can easily chalk that up to newbish nerves, or overeagerness, or something to that effect. Meanwhile, AGar has been around long enough to know better than that. His play here compared to his play in Reck's Lost games (which dram played in) are completely different. Something is definitely off.
Well, iam's play will show us who's right and whose wrong, I guess. As for the whole AGar thing... Honey, you're preaching to the choir. I pegged him as scum before you did...
Reckamonic wrote:PS, we're not liking how you tell Lateralus that sims, AGar, and singersinger are the scumteam… but then tell him, in the very same post, to 'watch Reckamonic closely'. Reasons?
No one is 100% accurate all the time, right? And would you have minded if I told him to watch Powerrox closely instead of you?
Reckamonic wrote:FoS: mothrax
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Mothrax and PR are definitely town.
>.>

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #505 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Love is the emotion that flowed through my veins when Seraphim finally posted.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #506 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Lateralus22 wrote:Now onto Day 2, her vote is awful. Exactly man, who does try to make an alliance with an Sk? You're berated her for being unorthodox, what is the scum motivation for this? Sure you did explain later but what you're saying is fundamentally wrong. You're using words like "unintelligible" and "unexperienced as a method to discredit here. But here's the thing, CC joined this forum in 2007 so that shows can't even be bothered to get your facts right.

I love this line, Just because you claim something is omgus, doesn't make it true. This is exactly what you just did to me right here. You immediately attacked me and accused me of OMGUS as a method to discredit to, the hostility you've shown reads more as defensive scum because you don't have some giant case against CC, you weren't even confident enough in your vote to keep it over your V/LA with the whole my vote is useless over V/LA!" scene. Look at the last line of the last link in this post, this is a baseless attack. This is affront to discredit me when I was obviously just trying to get reads, communicating directly with people helps immensely with that.
Is it just me, or is everyone missing this chunk of the case?

And no one's commented on SS's discrediting tactics...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #507 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

iamausername wrote:Hi, it doesn't appear to have been announced by the mod yet, but I'm replacing sims. I've got my role PM and everything, so I assume it's OK for me to start posting.

Might not have time for full and proper analysis until tomorrow, but basically, hell no to Carrotcake lynch. Yesterday, someone was lynched for refusing to conform to site norms, and also for being kind of a dick. If you don't believe that scum had any involvement in this, then I don't even know what to say. Of course they did.

So, today, we have Carrotcake, one of the few people who was not on the Guderian lynch, acting like kind of a dick, refusing to conform to site norms, and hey look, a whole bunch of the same people who mislynched Guderian are now trying to lynch him too. That sure sounds like a winning strategy to me.

VOTE: AGar

I'd also happily vote for Seraphim or POWER OX, who were also on both Guderian and Carrotcake wagons, but it's clearly a two horse race today, so the decision is obvious.
Seraphim how can you get a town read off this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #520 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'd switch over for a singer wagon, but I strongly prefer the AGar wagon.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #526 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Is there any reason that you aren't refuting Reckamonic's case other than laziness?
AGar wrote:Lat comes in, votes one way, then after realizing pressure isn't getting off of him he votes on the next largest wagon.
What?
Lat came in, pushed a case on singer, then voted you when it was ignored. When mothrax votes for singersinger lately, he immediately switches over to her, even though she has a smaller wagon than you. That doesn't symbolize panic of any kind, so I seriously don't know what you're seeing...

PREVIEW EDIT:
Seraphim wrote:
However, if he feels he has a claim which might prevent his lynch(which I think he does, hence his refusal to claim now that his wagon is dying),
>.>
<.<

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

While I could swing for a Sera wagon, I don't really think that now is that time. We have three days to lynch and I feel much much stronger about AGar being scum. That being said, I do disagree with your read on the SS/CC fight, but I'll get into that tomorrow if AGar isn't hammered by then. Got to make this brief for now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #548 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I want AGar lynched, but I want Seraphim to hammer.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'd rather have seraphim hammer even if he wasn't. Iamusername should wait as long as he can before hammering, but shouldn't let it pass deadline if he can help it. In fact...
DemonHybrid wrote:There is a 5 day extension. You guys may still vote for the three day extension by the normal Deadline Extension vote.
Three day extension: yes.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Deadline Extension

You know, I would read the rules if you put the living players list in the FIRST POST :)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #555 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If I explain why it's important it'll spoil the fun. Thor should be able to explain it tomorrow if I'm NK'ed tonight, though.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #559 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DEFINITELY 100% what Lat says. We're ready and willing, we're just waiting for you to hammer.

And don't you try to hide or we will turn this wagon around on your ass.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #561 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

he's still stalling...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #563 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I see you Seraphim... Does it really take 5 minutes to post Vote: AGar?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #581 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I would prefer to go straight to no-lynch, no massclaim. Players with guilty results should obviously come out immediately, but on account of no PRs flipping yet, I think it's a safe guess that we'll at least be able to fix things into some sort of one on one situation tomorrow.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #586 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: No Lynch

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vanilla claim by singer takes out the possibility of a mafia ninja. I would assume that's why he didn't vote in his first post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #616 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No Lat, please claim.

SS, he already claimed a watcher result on you targeting mothrax, who is now dead. You claimed vanilla. Now, all possibilities other than you being fakeclaiming townie + mafia ninja have been taken care of, and if that's the case, then I would probably kill you.
Seraphim wrote:I targeted him because of a vibe I got...I dunno
This is what bothered me earlier. Seraphim, you know what gut is.

The theatrics don't bother me. The theatrics are a call back to the old Seraphim, the anime avatar Seraphim.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #622 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

singersinger wrote:The first half of this sounds like it's responding to something I said, but I don't know what.
I'm responding to you commenting how you'd like to know how Seraphim knows you're scum.
singersinger wrote:The second half is incomplete in explanation. What other possibilities are you referring to, and have you already assumed that I'm lying then? This isn't a themed game. Mafia ninja shouldn't even be a possibility.
I'm referring to the possibility of you AND Seraphim being town. No, I haven't.
singersinger wrote:You may fool the rest of town, but you don't fool me.
I certainly hope he doesn't! He's calling you scum in LyLo...
Reckamonic wrote:The only thing that is really bothering me now (meh, guess the theatrics can be forgiven) is the fact that Seraphim chose to watch mothrax… who would CERTAINLY not have been our first pick to be watched were we watcher.
Bothering me infinitely more was the fact that mothrax died when you were his only target. But you did claim it, and I sure as hell wouldn't if I were scum in your position so that's some townie points in your direction.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #635 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vanilla Townie here.

I don't think Powerrox has claimed yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #644 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ummm... am I the only one who doesn't have the slightest trace of an idea as to what's going on?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #659 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reckamonic wrote:IMO, we need to lynch between Powerrox & Seraphim today.
RECK YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO TURN TO DRUGS WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #661 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We have a confirmed scum in between singersinger and Seraphim regardless of everything else.

Why would you want to lynch OUTSIDE this that just makes me angry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #666 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reckamonic wrote:What am I missing, here?
Nachomamma8 wrote:We have a confirmed scum in between singersinger and Seraphim regardless of everything else.
Nachomamma8 wrote:We have a confirmed scum in between singersinger and Seraphim regardless of everything else.
Thor, jailkeep is typicially just roleblock + protect. The jailkeeping you're thinking of is non-normal.

The beautiful Razor of love and life says that Seraphim is scum. Scum getting guilties to get town players lynched in MyLo is not uncommon, and Lat's counterwatcher claim is supported by being confirmed by Powerrox. If that's the case, I'd be willing to clear singer and Lat of being scum, but not PR.

The only thing that's holding me back from this theory is Reckamonic. Reck knows better not to do crap like this, so I can't help but feel like he's trying to protect singersinger. In this situation, singer/Lat/Reck would be scum. Seraphim gets guilty on singer, Lat protects her with the counterwatcher claim, and Reck tries to get Seraphim lynched in the whole scenario. Lat would be a scum PR that got roleblocked in this case.

I still don't know. I'm not seeing any chance at all of Reck and Seraphim being buddies in this case, though.

@Thor: Missed your question before. No, it looks genuine to me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #668 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DH, you'd make a good living as a politician.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #670 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PR, why does breadcrumbing make you so angry...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #679 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PR, unvote right now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #680 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

If you're wrong, you could be losing the entire game for town.
Although Reckamonic is scummy, yes, he's not the lynch for today.

Please unvote.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #710 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, I've done some thinking about this. And I really, really think singer is scum.

Seraphim's claim is what did it for me. First of all, he chose watcher to push the guilty on which is in no way a typical scum-with-a-guilty claim. It's also a bit of a bad scum with a guilty claim, since if he's lying about the power, there are plenty of things that could've targetted mothrax last night and fucked everything up. And since nothing but vanilla townies have claimed at this point, there was plenty of possibility for things. Then, there's the fact he was counterclaimed. Again, Watcher isn't the most common of roles, and I think the chances of scumSeraphim choosing an investigative role that was already in the town, especially since it's a watcher, is pretty unlikely.

Then, there's singer's reaction to Seraphim's claim. The thing that really gets me is her whole "I'd love to see exactly how you determined me as scum" rampage, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

...and Reck has seemed pretty damn scummy to us to this point, so him siding with singersinger (former suspect) really does wonders for the confidence in this.
Vote: singersinger

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #718 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Reckamonic wrote:Someone hammer and end this game please.
Lat, please unvote.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #726 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

There was a Zorblag game that had two trackers. I'd like to check if it was normal or theme.
Hence the unvote request.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #730 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Seraphim

Lat, go on and hammer.

Reck, the scumslip doesn't make sense. Scumteams don't find people scummy.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #731 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote

WHAT THE FUCK I DONT WANT TO FOLLOW DRUNK RECK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #736 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm not convinced in Reck-town. But you make a good point.

Vote: Seraphim

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #742 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hammer away

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #756 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO THE FUCK IS DOM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #761 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE WENT WITH SINGER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #769 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SINGER WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN CAPS WHAT THE FUCK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #775 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

guys I think we just lynched scum.

in what might've been the best LyLo scumlynch ever.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #779 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

singersinger wrote:STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE TOWN.
STOP BEING DENSE.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #783 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No, not with a watcher crawling around.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #794 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA for 24 hrs

Noted.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #821 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #839 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SINGER WHY THE FUCK WOULD I VOTE WHEN V/LA THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Anyways,
Vote: Reckamonic
PR is confirmed town at this point.
Reckamonic is the only possible buddy for Thor. I don't see anyone calling PR scum, so I'd say that Reckamonic is the only possible buddy for me.
Meaning he must be scum. Meaning that he won't be helpful to town regardless, so we might as well just take him out.

If I'm missing something, go on and tell me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #854 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wait before hammering, just ask me one question:

What's wrong with my reasoning? Do you honestly think Thor and I are scum together?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #856 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The last post should say answer, not ask.

And yeah, I'd rather Reckamonic lynched today because a Reckscumflip incriminates Thor a hell of a lot more than it does me, and you're having trouble reading good old Thor. And luckily, Reck is fairly obvious scum.
Reckamonic wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
Fuck this shit.

Vote: Nacho

If we're wrong, gg scum.
Reckamonic wrote:multiple synchronized real life issues, please standby.
So, let me get this straight: He votes me in LyLo because he's angry at my site-wide V/LA, then promptly goes V/LA himself? This is hypocritical, and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever from a town perspective.

And let's not forget this wonderful contradiction:
Reckamonic wrote:It's possible for us to pull through with a scumlynch here, but we could literally see anybody being scum EXCEPT for Nachomamma8.
Reckamonic wrote:LAT I JUST POINTED OUT WHY NACHOMAMMA IS SCUM AND SERAPHIM IS HIS BUDDY HE'S TRYING TO HELP WIN THE GAME WITH

PLZ REVOTE

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #858 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

singersinger wrote:1. How exactly is it incriminating of Thor more than you?
2. How the FUCK does that make you look any better?
DemonHybrid wrote:Seraphim - 4(singersigner,
Nachomamma8
, Lateralus22,
Reckamonic
)
BOTH scum bussing their claimed guilty partner in LyLo?
No.
singersinger wrote:He wasn't angry at you specifically, he was just frustrated at the lack of participation. And you're the one saying he's mad at your lylo. Personally, I think he was just impatient, but that's just me. You trying to pin a case on him isn't helping.
He voted me directly after I announced V/LA, while quoting my V/LA. So what else am I supposed to think he's voting me for?
singersinger wrote:This is a misrep, too, considering those quotes were time-stamped at completely different times in the game. The second was AFTER Recka had pointed out your scumslip...or are you so conveniently forgetting that one?
You mean the scumslip that I refuted in #730, which he never responded to?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Good game, everyone!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #898 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I'll have to let the others release that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #907 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I didn't think the setup was unbalanced.

Personally, I think that if the scum organized LyLo better, that we would've won.
But we didn't, and town took advantage of our weakness quite nicely.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #913 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #918 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thor665 wrote:@Nacho - Seraph's play was planned though, yes? I'm guessing you guys didn't know that Lat was a Watcher, but the play to push through a singer mislynch seemed pretty clear and functional. It was a good move at the time.
The problem is we DID know Lat was a watcher.
We didn't know Powerrox would strengthen Lat's claim with the roleblock claim.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #921 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't even know anymore, Lat.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #929 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thor665 wrote:Pumpernickel?
shhh with talk about breadcrumbing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”