Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Oh hi, active game.

Expect a nice post tomorrow night.

(You just might be surprised with it tomorrow morning).
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Page 1

Not a fan of the GreyICE wagon. Selfvoting is not a scumtell.

Only other notable thing is that Substrike seems to be speaking the truth.

Page 2

ShadoWolf, 27 wrote:I'd like everybody to note that Empking thinks he has called the entire scumteam, based on about 10 posts in total.
I don't like this. To me, Empking's play thus far reminds me of someone stretching outside the box in order to garner various reactions in the early game. I don't see his current play as neccessarily completely serious (though there is likely some legitimate suspicion behind his points). Keeping that in mind, as I think this is a fairly apparent thing, I don't like SW's early defensiveness.
Internet Stranger, 29 wrote:Youre also trying to insinuate that I actually want to see Grey hang. I have already said that I wanted the discussion we are already having. I am joyful, elated and will need tissues by page 3 at this rate.
Funniest line of the game so far.
el simo, 30 wrote:He's just mud flinging! Calling out Internet Strangers play with out actually commenting on it himself! Not only is it totally non committal but it's classic scum bait, I bet he is just waiting for someone else to take his hook and run with it.
Sorry, I don't really understand this one.
Empking, 37 wrote:Calling somebody scum after 10 posts is a perfectly reasonable town play. Its typical hyperbole.
This bothers me. Defending yourself by just saying "AM NOT." The way you worded this almost seems like you are trying to make a statement appealing to a common convention to ward off suspicion without actually explaining it.

I'm extremely confused, and slightly disturbed, by CrazyQuestions "daddy - bad boy" example.

Page 3

Internet Stranger, 59 wrote:If youre having daddy issues, go see a therapist. Im here to catch the scum, not to make you feel better about yourself.
Internet Stranger does it again, another funny line!

I don't really like how el simo is calling out CrazyQuestions on ambiguity, but ignoring substrike, who is guilty of the same thing (curious re: IS).

Page 4

TheLonging wrote:Furthermore, you could always consider that he popped in quickly, MAYBE had time to write a quick short post, and not have enough time to reply to a bunch of content that's not THAT viable? I don't know. If he posted a long post here (or two) while he was here, I'll take you only a bit more seriously.
I agree with this. I know that I absolutely hate catching up in a game (not just speaking of this game, but many games), and I've been known to delay it a little when there's a lot of content to read through (it's not fun). However, I don't like how TheLonging just made excuses for Grey.
ShadoWolf, 92 wrote:I think it's much too early in the game to say that people are lurking. We're 4 pages in. I'm not liking the fact that those accusations are around already.
This is terrible. Are you reading, or just skimming? The accusation against Grey is not lurking, but avoidance when he is known to have been on the site.

Part II tonight.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Page 5

Oh look, a wild GreyICE appears!
ShadoWolf, 101 wrote:They don't make me uncomfortable, I just think the accusations levelled were brought up too early in the game.
And, according to this, when in the game would be an acceptable timeframe for accusations?

:eyeroll
el simo, 124 wrote:And if we're measuring dicks, IS has the biggest, he registered four years before me and 6 - 8 years before the rest of you.
In this post, el simo just confirmed his alt status ;).

I apologize for the slowness at getting caught up.

More work will be put into this tonight (I was surprised last night by a crapton of homework -_-).
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

This is getting frustrating, not having the time to catch up. Might as well nip this in the bud now and let someone else do a better job.

Sorry!

Replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”