Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #837 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hello everyone.

I haven't played in two years so i'm probably a bit rusty.

I'll work on reading the thread over the next few days, then i'll try and make a meaningful contribution.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #841 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If everyone's opinion is dead set, why are Antihero and AttM not voting? I don't like this. If the game has stalled because it, they should have placed their vote by now.

I'm on page 14. I'll confirm Moose's roleclaim. I'm glad he investigated Mariyta, she's the only player who by this point I am still finding completely unreadable.

Top suspicions are AntB and AttM, circa p14.

More to come.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #844 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. Please continue to withhold your votes, in that case.

Page 24 now, a lot has happened in these last 10 pages.

@AntB, you believe you have an unorthodox playstyle. Your play here looks very orthodox to me. Could you explain to me why you feel you are different from the norm?

Not liking Boberz. His reaction to moose's kill threat was abysmal and screams of scum trying to save his own arse. His case against AntB at the start of D2 was completely empty. He talks too much, yet he has managed to have, as far as I can tell, no interactions with Substrike22. He is looking and quacking in a very much anatine fashion.

FoS: Boberz

Also, Lateralus has contributed far too little for my liking (up to page 24).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #845 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I am almost caught up now, page 29. I am going to be busy over the next two days, I may not even be able to get on mafiascum. But after that I will finish reading the thread and have some opinions to offer and questions to pose. So I ask, please do not end the day before I have a chance to do this.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #859 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mariyta wrote:Whatever.

Xtoxm, can we kill boberz yet, please?
Boberz might actually be town. The more I think about this game, the more I think that {AntB, Max} is the most likely mafia pairing. Max's actions don't make sense from the perspective of a townie. When you consider AntB's interactions with the other suspects, Max is the only one that makes sense for him to be paired with. I'm leaning towards lynching Max. I think he's more likely to be mafia than AntB (AntB's vote on Max does make sense from the perspective of AntB-town), and if we are to mislynch, hypothetically, A Max-mislynch tells town more than an AntB-mislynch.

I still need to read these last 5 pages, which I don't have time to do right now. I will tomorrow morning.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #861 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

AntB is my hypothetical partner to Max-scum, not the other way around.

Boberz, working on the assumption that Max flips town, who exactly do you suppose AntB is scum with?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #864 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok I am caught up now. My primary suspicion is still {AntB, Max}, i'm not super confident, but I find it hard to see other pairings.

I think we need to decide what i'm doing with this roleblock. I'm dying tonight, and I don't want town to be hurt tomorrow by wifom about who I did or didn't block.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #865 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, and Dekes, If you still need a back up mod I would be more than happy to help.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #866 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:How do they not make sense with a townie's perspective?
When I look at the game through your role and assume I am town, the only pairing that makes the slightest bit of sense to me is {Boberz, Dekes}, but you want to lynch AntB, and to be honest it looks like you are just saying that for the sake of it because he is your partner and you feel he is a lost cause.

I do not see {AntB, Boberz} and {AntB, Dekes} as plausible mafia pairings.

Boberz has slamming AntB since the start of today and there was no need to do this if they were both mafia, and clearly Boberz does not have enough town credit to win this thing on his own. The mafia would very much love to mislynch today, I really don't see Boberz doing this.

Dekes, more plausible, he does have the town credit and I could see him busing hard if he thinks if partners are playing sloppily. Still, I doubt it. I realised around page 30 that Dekes is going to win this game, so i'm kinda banking on him being town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #867 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Boberz has been slamming* (Mod, could you correct that and delete this post, possibly?)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #869 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I wouldn't say I truly think they are, it's that I think they are the most likely pairing. The only thing that would surprise me is if Mariyta or Lateralus were mafia.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #871 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So my brief appearance in this game is going to come to an end less than a week after I replace in :(

My tips for tomorrow:
  • Don't just jump on Boberz without considering all the options
  • Don't, for the love of god, start wifoming about my roleblock. Don't even mention it.
  • Trust the Lateralus/Antihero role.
Good luck town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #877 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Keep getting worried that i've read this game wrong. I tend to think a townie would make an effort to say something if he was at L-1, though.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #889 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what to think.

Mariyta:
Please unvote
, there's no need to rush this and let the mafia get a quick lynch. The cleared townies are the
last
people who should be voting today.

I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
Thank you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #895 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Mariyta wrote:
Xtoxm wrote::mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what to think.

Mariyta:
Please unvote
, there's no need to rush this and let the mafia get a quick lynch. The cleared townies are the
last
people who should be voting today.

I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
Thank you.
WTF?? Why the hell are you playing games? Just give us the damn block already.
Maritya, why are you acting like this? I'm trying to figure out who the mafia are here, and this piece of information is a great chance to see reactions that potentially imply the role of our suspects. I do not want to waste this by making it public knowledge right away?

And did you just accuse me of being scum, really? Why are being so irrational? You have come across as a solid and logical player before today. Please calm down and think about our situation. We HAVE to lynch correctly today, we don't have any mislynches left.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #899 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Fuck my life. If I thought I was anything other than 100% clear I wouldn't have bothered roleblocking last night. Mariyta seems pretty intent on losing town this game, and if she wants to do that then there is nothing we can do to stop her. On the flip side, if anyone tries to take advantage of her it will be quite telling as to what their alignment is.

I roleblocked Antihero last night, and thus he is currently who I want to lynch today.

I think Boberz is town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #902 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I AM NOT PLAYING FUCKING GAMES. I AM TRYING TO WORK OUT WHO THE FUCKING MAFIA ARE. IT WOULD BE A DISHONOUR TO MY TEAM, MYSELF AND THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME NOT TO.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #905 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Boberz I have a confirmed kill. At the very least it is impossible for me to be mafia. I can be an SK, but as far as i'm aware, SK have mandatory night kills. Where have my other kills gone?

Do you really think I am scum, Boberz?

I think you are town because you read town. It's hard to say more than that. I have a more detailed case behind my reasons for roleblocking Antihero, which I would be happy to share at some point after everyone has checked in.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #908 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I am awaiting xtoxm's response to that but I have my ideas
Have I missed something, Boberz?

The reason I asked those questions is because the mafia have more information than the town, and I was hoping that someone would unwittingly allude to something that they shouldn't know, or alternatively suggest that the mafia actually submitted a no-kill last night. Because the only way Antihero can be town now is if the mafia no-killed. I think this is very unlikely. But Mariyta screwed up that plan of mine.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #910 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Antihero, who do you think the mafia are?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #912 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Antihero wrote:
Mari wrote:P-edit: Very interesting response by Antihero...
Lie to Me Mafia

In my mind, Xtomx being scum is very minimal since the werewolf kill actually happened and no one else claimed it. Scum just gambited, and it worked.
Mari wrote:And I'm so sick of everyone always acting like everything is my fucking fault. What the hell did you expect? Everyone to just play along and not question your motives at all? You come into a fairly scummy spot, then choose to HIDE your RB from town when it's information that everyone is waiting for. Jesus. I give up. I'll come on and sheep when I need to sheep, but aside from that, I'm done.
*hug*
Breathe, Mari, breathe.

P. Edit - From my POV, ant looks the worst from yesterday, but I think that might be a property of the hammer voter. I'd have to actually look when I have more energy.
So you weren't surprised when AntB flipped town? You didn't immediately question all your opinions of the other players, and look back through the thread to try to figure who the mafia really are? You seemed pretty confident in the AntB lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There is no point me staying here. Mariyta has ruined this game for me, and staying here is only going to make me more and more upset. Now that i've had a chance to calm down, I see the only thing I can do is leave. I apologise to the players and the mod, I was actually really enjoying playing with you.

Mod: Replace me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”