Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Saint »

_over9000 wrote:VOTE: Weapons for being the first to unvote. that sort of shiftiness is going to get the town nowhere.
RVS vote. What's scummy about that? Nothing.
_over9000 wrote:Based on everything that's happened, I'm now happy with my RVS vote against WoMC and am choosing to leave it there as a not-random vote.
OK, so the guy has a couple of weird voting habits... You'll not have that with me. I like to swing my vote around at best, and at worst I am at least FoSing a lot. I don't believe this post is indicative of alignment. The fact people are bandwagonning the slow I am replacing is hunky-dory, but I am keen as to over9000 having been innocent. If you all will just give me a chance to contribute, I won't be having to make excuses. Thanks.
_over9000 wrote:I am incredibly sorry to those who are upset at my lack of activity, I've been really busy these past couple of days and I haven't had time to comment on anything. However, the truth is that the things I said I agreed with were pretty much all I had to say at the time. I promise that I will have much more content tomorrow.
I am normally suspicious of these kinds of things; I hate when people flake out of games, so I am biased towards feeling like it is a scummy tendency. Sometimes it is, but in this scenario I can assure you that this was not the case.
_over9000 wrote:I still believe that people are letting WoMC's "trap" off too easily, and all things considered I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

Mongoose, you made a random vote and included /end rvs in post 64. If Weapons voting for ICE is considered non-random, the RVS was approaching its end from post 20. Thats page 1. I really don't like for a bit that you decided to throw in a final random vote when the RVS had been long over on all counts. Especially when there was already some heat on you.

q21 post 127, I find it scummy when someone commands that people vote for someone else. And I'd really like you to go into more detail on how you quoted silavor and voted Nameless.

The fact is that this is pretty much all I have to add, though I'm sure that won't be enough for some people.
over's iso #5 is actually a fairly good post, and is full of scumhunting. Is there really a problem with this slot, other than inactivity? Because I am pretty sure that you all are just seeking a senseless mislynch. We need to come together, and scumhunt. I will definitely be putting a lot of pressure on people to keep a lot of activity which will force the scum to slip. You have my promise on that.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Saint »

DarthYoshi wrote:Dishing out a couple of RQS questions--

What time zone are you in?

Do you prefer RQS or RVS? Why?

How much mafia experience do you have?

To answer my own questions--I'm on PST time (GMT -8), and I like having both RQS and RVS, since there are pro's to both and there is no reason not to do both. This is my second game at MafiaScum; I used to play Mafia some off-site (3-4 games, plus modded a game), but that was a few years ago.

And,
Vote: Mongoose.
Because nobody knows what the plural version of your name is.
This is good to see your town meta. Hi darth!
I also like your pressure of mongoose. Guy seriously lurks as scum!

I like the RVS more, although I tried the RQS recently. I don't believe I'm gonna do that again!
implosion wrote:
mongoose wrote: VOTE: mb53 for having the lowest number out of any of the players in his name.
Unvote, vote: mongoose
for distancing from q21.

I officially declare RVS over btw.
ICEninja wrote:I'd like to add this question:
About how much posting can we expect from you?
I post every day when I can and have the energy to. I'm often v/la on Saturdays and sometimes Fridays.
ICEninja wrote:Implosion, you seem very interested in getting this game going. You began only 17 minutes after the 10th person confirmed, and jumped right in before the mod officially opened the game. You also made a second post, again only minutes after someone else initiated a post here. Are you normally this prompt with a new game?
Not really, I just happened to be on and noticed that enough people had confirmed.
You can't just declare the RVS over with a 3 line post, implosion...
I'll tell you where I consider the RVS to be over, though, as it is not here.
ICEninja wrote:
WeaponsOfRediculouslyLongNames wrote: No shit. IIoA, as they call it?
That's quite the response to such a small poke. You definitely don't seem to like attention early.

Also, it wasn't IIoA. I said it was a strange thing. Not inherently scummy (or I would have said scummy), but strange, and thus you've caught my attention for it. There wasn't much more analysis than what I presented that could have been made based on the information we had at the time of my posting.

Additionally, accusations of IIoA this early in the game are terrible, as we currently have
no
information, and gaining information is the most valuable commodity town has early in the game. Therefore that declaring information without analysis is bad at this point of the game (and actually vote worthy) would suggest you are playing to an anti-town mindset at best, and possibly even with scum motivation.

I'm glad others are noting that this is suspicious.
Vote WeaponsOfMassConstruction

And hello again mb. I'm looking forward to see how you've improved since your newbie games.
Here is where it moves out of RVS
neko2086 wrote:EST; RVS for no particular reason; and I am returning after a year-long absence, but was on the site over a year before that.

vote: implosion
for making silly declarations and drawing inane connections on page one. This game is probably moving out of RVS rather quickly but dammit I haven't even posted yet!
and neko knows it. It saddens him. lol.
this is cute.
I kind of miss the RVS right now... too bad it's insanely anti-town with decent scum.
Nameless wrote:
neko2086 wrote:
for making silly declarations and drawing inane connections on page one.
Not sure if serious.
I didn't read it as serious. I read it as more sulking that the RVS is dead a post previous.

Neil, in his post, completely understands the death of the RVS
silavor wrote:oh wow you guys are active.
Anyway, CST, and I don't really like either RVS or RQS, but they're necessary evils. Played two games here, and another off-site. I post when I feel it's needed, but I check the site multiple times a day.

Vote:Weapon

for being jumpy, defensive, using IIoA as a scumtell on page
, and because it's still RVS.
I actually disagree. The RVS died a bit earlier on the page... but you probably know that, as you gave 3 justifiable reasons for your vote.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Saint »

mb53 wrote:Ok.
unvote, vote: _over9000

All he has been doing all game is: "Yep, you guys are right."
Don't like it.

What exactly is WoMC doing that is scummy? Use your own words.
End RVS, wait, no... There's one last vote... on my slot.
Great.

So far, my slot has made 2 back-to-back posts. Literally consecutive. The guy was voting WoMC for using IIoA on page ONE. That's a pretty reasonable vote. Considering that the 2 people voting before him, he hadn't seen yet... come on. You're joking, here, right?

The only other alternative I see from this is that you were scum trying to start a mislynch.
implosion wrote: scum:
mongoose
nameless
over9000
Discuss.
Then this gem from implosion.
mb+implosion back to back, out of nowhere, pushing for a mislynch.
Awesome.

Also, I've seen mongoose as scum in a mountainous game (modded by sotty7), and this was NOT his scum play. Your reads are way off. I have also been reading nameless as someone who is asking questions and scumhunting. I'm really not liking your list. You even put yourself as #1 on the town side.

FoS Implosion for that list

Also, post #80, by mb, sheeps off Implosion's list.
really not liking this. You share the same scum read on a guy with 2 posts, voting on page 2 for a legitimate reason? Also, he was voting for something that made TWO OTHER PEOPLE vote for the same person, over the same reason.

Seems like a contradiction, to me!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Saint »

oh, he edited the list.
I feel like implosion's is much more likely to be scum
unvote: mongoose;
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Saint »

neko2086 wrote:Wow, really?
vote: Neil
. I had 2 questions for you. So are you sure you don't have anything to add? And, if you're not posting just because your name came up, then why? You really didn't contribute anythin here.

By the way, I'm not saying everyone needs to post their top scum suspects right now, just that it's really not a good idea to be drawing a complete list of town and scum reads for the reason Neil just mentioned.
I have a read so far.
You.
As the SK.

to mimic implosion in a funny manner:
/discuss

hahahahaha
I'm serious, though.
Put your serious face on for a second, Neko.
You have appeared very detached from the town, borderline nervous. Why would I be reading you like that, if you are not an SK? Is this setup open? With 13 players, I expect 3 scum and an SK. Implosion's list realized this.

I'm fairly certain, at this point, Implosion/mb53/someone are scum
and neko is the SK

everyone else, then, would be town
we will see, however
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by Saint »

ICEninja wrote:
neko wrote: Ice, if you agree with most of what I said, in what way do you also agree with WMC's assessment.
If you say the same thing twice, that doesn't mean I can't agree with it. I feel like you're rehashing some things which, while isn't inherently scummy, can lead to a trend of not presenting new information is. Weapons isn't wrong about what he said referring to your previous post, but that doesn't mean I feel like you aren't contributing.
neko wrote: By the way, I don't think the trend of posting a comprehensive list of scum and town reads needs to continue. Listing one's top scum suspects should suffice.
I, as well, will not be putting forth a comprehensive list. Those are meant for replacements and games in deadlocks. I shouldn't even need to point out a list of who I feel is scummy at the moment, as anyone who has read through my posts should have a good idea of who I suspect.

Neil, I know you aren't posting just because your name was thrown out, because you ninja'd me. However, he was absolutely right to call you out. You had only made a single post that contributed only a slight analysis of implosion. Now you just seem to be coming in to say "hi, I'm not posting. Sorry."

You don't have anything to add? What do you think about the case against Weapons? How do you feel about the wagon that built on Weapons? What did you think when reading the town to scum lists, beyond the obvious? Which players, scummy or not, need more attention right now? I don't see how it is even possible to not have some opinions to add here.
I like how IceNinja immediately picks up on Neko's quirkiness and erratic behavior here. Do you notice how easily he asks him questions? Does it make sense to you, then, that IceNinja is my best town read? On page 4 or 5, nonetheless. He ended the RVS, and he is grilling the person who I see to be likely the SK alive.

I actually feel confident that the town will come together, and lynch scum. I am willing to vote implosion/mb/neko at this point. That may change in the next 5 pages.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Saint »

implosion wrote:mb's explained him.
HA
He surely did. Care to reference where he "explained him", Implosion, and what was it in his explanation that
sold
you?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Saint »

I like WoMC's #75 sharing my read of neko. I would also be willing to join a wagon there, if not for the reasons you listed, for his nervousness.

WOW. Nameless in #94 has my mind blown. He has the same reads that I do, and also throws in a little FoS of neil.

If only he had seen neko as SK in this post, I would really begin to feel like I was on the same level as other people in the town on the bottom of 4.

fuck. #95 kills it all. His FoS of my two suspects into voting for neil, who seems like an easy mislynch... reads as that. Easy mislynch is an easy mislynch.

I went from giving him town points, to possibly taking them away. I'll live him somewhat neutral for now. #95 is really irking me, considering how much I liked the post right above it. Why did you have to vote Neil! He is obviously being a non-compliant townie. Perhaps we should go ahead and lynch him, though, as he will be a lylobility to the town if he is town.

DarthYoshi's post at the top of 5, #101 I believe, is nearly perfect. Wonderful post, sir. Very glad that you are on my team this game, again, considering our last game together was a flawless win. Lets keep up the good work. I hate to inform you, though, that I may not be able to bring to the table what I brought in that game. Lets just say that I will have to utilize a more open mind in my approach this time.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Bluh.
Forgot to point out my suspicions of mr. fingerprint avatar for his actions this game. (_over9000)
Namely, he hasn't done any.
VOTE:_over9000
Surely I have rectified
that
situation! LOL
I am the king-of-catchup
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Saint »

Zdenek wrote:silavor, I initially thought that you were referring to the post where you first voted Weapons, but I don't believe that you intended your initial vote on WOMC to be sarcastic humour. I think you voted WOMC for things that you think are scum tells, but reduced the severity of your vote but including a joke about it being RVS.

I agree with ICEninja that the unexplained/similar rankings in implosion's and mb's player rankings are very suspicious. I have often seen scum copy the reads of one another and of townies, so mb's choices are worse because he went second.

Implosion backtracked on his nameless scum-read, but mb completely ignored people's criticisms. I don't like that at all.
I completely agree with this. It is nice to see the town suspecting the same people I am suspecting. Wow. If only the votes would consolidate on Implosion, we would be in great shape! (assuming he is scum)
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Saint »

Personal bookmark at #114
-going to watch SC2 streams, will catch up more later
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Saint »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
_over9000 wrote:I am incredibly sorry to those who are upset at my lack of activity, I've been really busy these past couple of days and I haven't had time to comment on anything. However, the truth is that the things I said I agreed with were pretty much all I had to say at the time. I promise that I will have much more content tomorrow.
You had four posts in this game (now five) and you said, in order:
1. /confirm
2. RVS
3. Oh woops we are outa RVS
4. That RVS is now real because...something I didn't explain.

You didn't agree with anything except that WeaponsOfMassConstruction should be lynched, and you did it in the most general way possible.
silavor wrote:...
Nexus wrote:
neil1113 has requested/is being replaced.

I will get to finding one now.
Hmm. Anyone know why neil replaced out? He complained the last time I was in a game with him about how much he hates being vanilla town, and I can't imagine him flaking on a scum role unless something serious came up.
ICEninja wrote:more comments on recent posts when I have time. I'm really suspicious of neil as well, because of the parallel between his disinterest in this game and his disinterest in our game together when he was scum.
One of you here is wrong. I'm guessing its the ICEninja 'cause I'm town.
4) Can be answered as not liking WoMC's failtrap of IIoA ON PAGE ONE.
-just sayin'
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Saint »

neko2086 wrote:
scumslip (I can't imagine what
it could be), I really don't see what you're trying to get out of this.
In his post defending WoMC, he says "I can't imagine what" instead of I can't imagine
that
it could be. I feel he has made a slip in rhetoric here, and I have re-evaluated my situation to believe that WoMC and Neko may be a scumteam.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Saint »

unvote
for now, i need to catch up more
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Saint »

Are semantics arguments generally scummier than other arguments, or something? I'm not seeing it.
I like Neko's keeping his vote on me in comparison to being unvoted, honestly, as he has raised some valued points about the weakness or baselessness of my opinion of him. I am not "in the know" about him, and have primarily a gut read. He has actually defended himself fairly well.

I also like MB's defense of his vote. When implosion flips, I'll have to re-analyze him if he flips scum. I have seen tons of buddying between them, though. I might actually like an MB wagon more, as I felt like it was him doing the buddying, so he has a better chance of being scum in terms of associative tells... however, implosion's play on his own has been off what i feel is his town meta. I am still considering both of them to be scum, to clear that up, just mb is helping himself
a little
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Saint »

Setael wrote:Hello all. I'm reading the thread and should be done by mid-day tomorrow.
hey, man.
nice avatar, love that movie. "UNLOCK IT!"
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Saint »

also, i know nameless is going to jump me for more semantics arguments, but in his #179, mb says something similar to "why does such and such make me scum?" the fact that he has to ask why seems and reads more like "what did I do wrong for you to have caught me?" than anything else.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Saint »

empking can you like.. not use your gut, and use your head?

..just this one time?

:)
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Saint »

I don't see how my catchup was scummy or fluffy.
I feel like you all are just pushing an easy wagon.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Saint »

ICEninja wrote:Oh and I want to add one thing.
Saint wrote: I don't see how my catchup was scummy or fluffy.
I feel like you all are just pushing an easy wagon.
This is terrible. You just essentially said "I feel like you are all just pushing the scummiest looking player", and had an undertone that it is scummy to do so.

You're easily up there with implosion as scummiest players, and while I don't like to decide scum teams without flips, I can pretty easily see a connection between you two. I'll keep it in mind if one of you flips scum.
LOL IM VOTING HIM TO BE LYNCHED
YOU'RE JOKING?
GO LOOK AT THE LAST VOTECOUNT
LOL
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Saint »

mb53 wrote:
A quick scan of his ISO shows that on his 5th, he voted for over9000, and never moved his vote from the slot. I agree that the slot is scummy, but I'm not seeing much from you about any other player slots.
As stated before, my 9000 vote was mainly an attempt to get content, but now I do in fact find Saint scummy, and my vote isn't there to pressure into content.

As for other player slots.... I'm having difficulty getting any reads. Most of you are null. Implosion is leaning scum now (at least until I hear his defense). Some slight town reads too, but you all are a tough bunch to read...
you're keeping your vote because I know you are scum with implosion
nice try to make it not appear like it's anything else, liar
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Saint »

how am i scum with implosion, when i've been voting him since i replaced in?
that makes absolutely zero sense
you were my best town read, act like it
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Saint »

InflatablePie wrote:*waves*

Should be caught up by tonight, unless I get distracted by WoW. <_<
Hi-I-Pie
lots of "I"s
!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Saint »

Nameless wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Saint (4): mb53, neko2086, KingTwelveSixteen, Zdenek
implosion (3): Darth Yoshi, nameless, ICEninja
Wow, okay, so obviously I need to pay more attention before posting. >_>

UNVOTE: implosion
VOTE: Saint

For the record, I'd also be okay with lynching
q21
Setael or WoMC.

Empking, I don't think you get to mock somebody for not knowing some piece of voting theory (#301) when you continue to withhold explanations for your reads / votes and claim that this can't be a scum tell (#310).
What's the reasoning behind this vote?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Saint »

@IPie's 321
:
I am for mass-claiming, however, we may out our power roles.
I am just a VT.
@Setael's 322

I really like this post, for obvious reasons. Of course I don't like being mislynched as a townie. I mean, I replaced into the game with virtually only the case on me that my playerslot had been inactive. Well, I am very active now, and I have been playing a solid game. Why are there still votes on me? I guess I'm preaching to the choir here. MB is on me because I am suspicious of him, Implosion would be on me because I am trying to get him lynched, and I guess Ice is just looking for an easy lynch regardless of alignment. That is my take on it, so far. You are suspicious of Ice setting this up, but I saw it from Zdenek as well, even if he is voting for Nameless now.

Also, what do you think of Nameless, Setael? I haven't seen you mention him.

@Ice's 324
:
I actually have to defend him on this one. I have had a general town-read on him, and I fully expect it to be easier on him to make a case on me because he doesn't know my alignment as scum would. I expect scum to be voting me moreso like MB/Nameless are than Ice. I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

Why would Ice seek my lynch? I have stated he was my strongest town read, I believe scum want to keep townies who have town reads on them around, especially ones who are notoriously bad at mafia. Possibly WIFOM? Sure, but when someone is defending their attacker, you have to always take it with a grain of salt. I'm not really happy lynching Ice, although I figured voting him would help me live, as his wagon currently has momentum. However, I want to lynch scum.
Nameless wrote:Setael: This exchange (which q21 ignored in further posts) and my second last paragraph here are primarily why I'm guessing your slot is scum.
OK? Why are you voting me, then?
This is more of a case than the lack of one I've seen from you on me, yet you're voting me.
Why is there a contradiction here? I'm sure you'll say there isn't one, but an obvious contradiction is here on your lack of reasoning. Is it really that hard for you to make a case? Are you really reserved with your vote, generally, as town? I don't see many people who are.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Saint »

ICEninja wrote:
Yoshi wrote: I have to think only scum would consider voting someone else in order to live another day. Saying "but I wanna lynch scum!" right after doesn't negate the sentiment of this sentence. If it were just one of you or _over in this playslot, I might be more open to your saying that your wagon looks like an easy lynch, but when two different players in the same playslot are exuding scumminess? You're now climbing up the ranks of my scumlist.
I pretty much thought the exact same thing when reading this, but forgot to go back and include my analysis of Saint in my recent posts.

I somewhat get the impression that he's buddying up to me a bit by "defending" me, but then simultaneously saying he'd vote me to save himself, simply because there's a wagon on me gaining steam. I'm definitely going to affirm my lynch preferences of implosion and Saint, and I doubt I'll find another today. This is especially true because I feel like if one of them flips scum, we'll have a lot to analyze about the other, and could likely lead us to nailing 2 scum in a row.

I'd like to remind everyone that we're on our last week before the deadline, and should probably come to a lynch decision in the next 3 days or so.
That's not what I said at all. I said you would be an easy vote, which I'm not going to make, because I have a town read on you. You and Darth need to stop twisting my words.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Saint »

You all are also strawmanning by not focusing on the entire concept, but only a small part of it, or at least you need to concern yourself with the meat of the argument.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Saint »

I've been sick and had internet issues, but I will catch up and make a dedicated post
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Saint »

I'm here, catching up
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Saint »

I kind of have to mimic the above post. I need to go back and read the last couple of pages properly. Skimming it, though, I saw there was a lot of pressure on EMPKing. Where it's 6am, I'm kind of on the run, but I am going to reiterate that I will be attempting to make a very good go at scumhunting shortly. Thanks.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Saint »

mb53 wrote:
Mb, lot has happened--and you don't have much to add with any of your contributions? Why are you trying to coast by rather than help scumhunt?
Actually, I don't think that that much has happened. Its mostly been back and forth between king and emp, and then some accusations of other players that I said I will look into today, ASAP.

Also, I still think saint is scum.
You have only been calling me scum since I put you on my shortlist with Implosion, to be quite honest

OMGUS.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Saint »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:*sigh* The reason is an attempt to get some mislynches off before the scum dies.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Well, like I said:
UNVOTE
VOTE: Saint
You see what I did there?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Saint »

I'm still convinced on implosion/mb53, and am going to consider KingTwelveSixteen to actually be a village idiot until further notice
vote: MB53
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Saint »

MB's 524 is blatant OMGUS
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Saint »

However, I find Neko defending my wagon to be the more likelier scum
just sayin'
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Saint »

I guess people want to mislynch because I'm not wallposting as a townie
go ahead and lynch me, i'm not a doctor or anything
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Saint »

I am most definitely a Furcolow alt
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Saint »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Saint wrote:However, I find Neko defending my wagon to be the more likelier scum
just sayin'
Wait,
what?
I only noticed this after I finished my post but neko was saying that you were the
inferior
lynch today. Did you even read his post? This is a complete misrep.
yeah, he's defending me against my wagon
what more is there to be confused on?
how was i misrepping him defending me?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Saint »

@king
it is a mislynch, so I will call it a mislynch
i don't care how you believe a townie should play, i can only play the way i know how to as a townie, which is to stay out of the spotlight until you need to defend yourself
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Saint »

I'd love to scumhunt, but I am shifting how I am trying to play townie - I'm trying to play properly - which is why I'm saying go ahead and lynch me.

I don't want to out any power roles.
IPie, in rivertown I had a lot more time to post than I do now. I've had to shift my game up completely. Also, note I replaced into this game. Would you like for me to link you to games in which I replaced into and was town?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Saint »

It's my birthday, but I'm not going to AtE
I would like for you all to lynch someone else, but like i've said, I'm just a townie.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Saint »

He is just distancing from Implosion to
-appear protown and off my wagon if i die
-have his vote on his scumbuddy if he dies
it's win-win for him as scum, mb is probably scum
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Saint »

With two townie deaths, and myself being a townie, perhaps it is best to massclaim at this point, as our power roles will begin to be sniped otherwise. I am completely for this.

In terms of who we should lynch, I believe we should follow InflatablePie's logic of either me or EMPKING today.
Therefore,
vote: EMPKING

He also gave a FoS of zdenek we should look into with his last post.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Saint »

Like, if you're a cop with confirmed innos/guilties, or a watcher/tracker with a visit, it might be best to out them now
we need something to work with
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Saint »

Swiftstrike wrote:I don't believe we should be mass claiming at this point after all day ones are more likely wrong lynches and we lost one player at night which should basically be expected so I don't see the dire need to mass claim

Saint would you explain why you see the need for us to mass claim?
considering two townie deaths, and the fact i'm a townie, it would really benefit the town to get all our cards out on the table, to properly lynch between counterclaims/the townie pool

EVERYONE needs to claim for this to work.
Nameless wrote:So as I was saying, VOTE: Saint and let's maybe not let the scum derail us this time.

More convincing post tomorrow when I'm not sleepy. Just for now: Saint is fishing for power roles to NK plus his sudden agreement with InflatablePie is kinda suss (but WIFOMy, yeah) or at least lazy. The statement we "need something to work with" is false and an attempt to handwave away his bad play D1 (wall of unacknowledged accusations etc). And Setael's attack on me for 'knowing' mb53 was town is still BS, the scum maneuvering was pretty obvious and I explained how I reached my assumption.
Are you scum, or terrible as town?
You have sheeped, bandwagonned, and even reading this post makes me realize how stretched out you are this game. Why so out of it, Nameless?
Empking wrote:Though I despise Saint's last post I'm still leaning town. Nameless at the end of D1 pips King for the scummiest player.

Vote: Nameless
Well, I guess IPie was wrong. Nothing unusual there, he's terrible.
unvote; vote: nameless

guy loves to bandwagon, doesn't he? He also has been really wishy washy on who he wants to lynch (anyone other than him)
DarthYoshi wrote:
Swiftstrike:
I don't believe we should be mass claiming at this point after all day ones are more likely wrong lynches and we lost one player at night which should basically be expected so I don't see the dire need to mass claim

Saint would you explain why you see the need for us to mass claim?
^ This.

Saint is pretty blatantly rolefishing--a massclaim isn't going to help protect PRs in the slightest, and besides, as Set pointed out, a VT drew the NK, which tells me that the scum faction either hasn't picked up on any PR reads, or that their PR reads are incorrect. So I don't see the urgency either, and am finding said urgency fairly manufactured, honestly.

My top two suspects remain Implosion and Saint. I didn't much like Imp's vote of Mb53, it had wagonhopping written all over it, and when pressed by Mb, Implosion basically concedes sheeping his vote because:
Implosion
Like ISOs 34-36, they're all really vapid. That trend continues through his recent posting. There's just really little new information, a lot of restating what he's already said. That's basically it.
Gonna go ahead and say it--pot, meet kettle. (and as an obligatory pre-empt to the "Mb flipped town, doesn't that mean Imp will flip town too?" argument, Mb then put his vote on Implosion, who had little chance of being seen as an 'easy lynch,' so while their behavior was similar, their voting patterns weren't, and right now, that is what I am really finding demonstrably scummy about Implosion.)

Vote: Implosion.
But I would be quite content with a Saint lynch as well. They're practically neck-and-neck right now.
I would consider joining you on implosion...
I was not rolefishing, I honestly want to create counterclaims, or a lynchpool from "townies"
ICEninja wrote:Yeah, things haven't changed my mind much. We still really need to be lynching implosion. I'll take a good hard look at Nameless's end of day 1 play, however. If that comes up fishy, then I might be inclined to suspect him.

I'm still a bit worried about Empking, but if he's scum then he is guaranteed going to die before the game is over so he isn't a huge priority for me right now.

Saint still looks like a fair lynch too, but I'm still favoring implosion. If implosion flips scum, I'm probably going to barrel down on Saint until he's dead, due to their day 1 interactions leading a connection that runs even deeper than Saint's scummy play.

If implosion is town, however, I'm not sure where I'll go from there.
How could you want me lynched if implosion is scum? I would lynch his ass so fast. He is my #2 candidate right now behind nameless. I knew there would be a wagon on me, so I tried to be protown, but I guess you guys don't know what that really means.

I'm liking Neko and Zdenek's posts right after this one.
Nameless wrote:Saint remains a good lynch for these reasons:

* Upon replacing in, Saint very quickly and very obviously buddied up to several of the more townie players, then wondered out loud why they would vote him when he considers them town. Yet he later attacked mb53 for buddying.
* Saint's catch-up included significant hostility towards players who voted based on lurking - a heavyhanded attempt to dissuade players from bringing up his replacee.
* During his catch-up, Saint contradicted himself over mongoose's meta while shifting his predesecor's vote off mongoose.
* Saint accused Neko of being an SK with very little reasoning, then claimed to change his mind later without answering any questions from multiple players regarding the accusation.
* Saint's accusations in general have been very stretched, including accusing Neko of a scumslip for weak semantics and attacking mb53 for asking another player to explain themselves.
* Saint's only posts close to a defense are vague accusations that other players are pushing the easiest wagon or ignoring the meat of the argument, without any clarification.
* Saint ongoingly refuses to acknowledge virtually every accusation and question directed at him.
* Saint several times during the end of D1 promised another catch-up and serious scumhunting attempt, but never followed through.
* Saint claimed to be playing by staying out of the spotlight until needing to defend himself, but didn't defend himself when wagoned and even cried 'go ahead and lynch me' rather than do so. When called on this, he handwaved that he was shifting his playstyle and acted as if being suicidal was good townie play.
* Saint began D2 by fishing for power roles, and pretending that all of D1 was nothing to work with.
I don't see how I buddied anyone. I just went with my gut reads off replacing. I don't see how I antagonized lurking, but if I did, it was probably because I have been playing on Epic Mafia more... hence why I'm trying to create counterclaims, and a lynch pool, as I view that as a very proper way to play town now.
I did not contradict myself. Show me this.
I was gauging Neko's reaction. At the time, I had an SK role offsite, and I noticed similarities between my play as an SK and a post he made.
MY accusations have been stretched? you are a wolf in sheep's clothing!
I'm totally ignoring your case on me here. YOU'RE SO RIGHT. I'm not even defending myself.
Joke.
Um... I'm here... and I'm voting scum, you.
Yeah, I only say "I'm staying out of the spotlight" when I am a townie. Guess what I am here? Especially since I replaced in, and I don't have a 100% feel of this thread, being a townie... of course I'm not gonna spotlight.
Do you even know how to play this game as town? I guess you don't have to worry about that this game.
I wasn't "fishing" for power roles. I'm FISHING FOR A GOOD LYNCH.
I've changed my mind, though. I don't need a massclaim to lynch scum, and when you flip, I'll be clear.

Well, I guess IPie was wrong. Nothing unusual there, he's terrible.
Vote: Nameless
[/quote]
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Saint »

ICEninja wrote:Alright I reread nameless. He's pretty town. And he's probably right about Saint (who I believe is a likely scum buddy with implosion). I'm definitely not going to be voting Nameless today unless there is some significant information I missed. He was dead right about the mb wagon that sprung up. Sure mb wasn't the most town player, but he wasn't implosion.

Both Saint and implosion were on the mb wagon. He was the easiest non Saint/implosion person for scum to wagon, so this further supports my theory.
OK
this guy is namelesses partner
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Saint »

Mongoose wasn't lurking, based upon my replacing in and catching up. The person I replaced into was lurking/inactive, however, but I did my best to clear that up.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Saint »

The "joke" was to the one you said I didn't respond to

Just because someone shares my reads, doesnt mean I'm buddying them-
q.e.d. .... ha

however,
unvote

i liked that post
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Saint »

swiftstrike's iso #5 is pretty convincing as a slip
vote: zdenek

sad that I was "buddying" this guy, nameless
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Saint »

#664, if i was on a scumteam with empking, why the fuck did I push a case on him at the start of today...?
I'm ignoring you, mainly, nameless, because your tunneling is anti-town. It would be like, having a crying baby that you give a treat to. No. You spank it.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Saint »

Zdenek wrote:I'd hoped to have time to make a post today, but it doesn't look like I will have a chance.

Mod and everyone: I will be V/LA until Sunday

I apologize for these frequent absences. I've been traveling a lot these past three weeks, but my schedule will calm down after this week.
scum lurking imo
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Saint »

ICEninja wrote:-cut-
no I don't "know" Saint is town. I think he's scum. I've been wrong before, and it will happen again, but I think he's scum. Also, believe me when I say I suck as scum. I really am scum hunting here.
"he's scum, but I will be wrong again"
see this disclaimer?
It's like saying, hey, guys, lynch this guy... even if I'm usually wrong about who I lynch, or my reads... when in fact, he probably DOES know I'm town. I don't see why I had a town read on this guy.

Although Zdenek isn't getting off his ass to do something productive, we will get to see IceNinja flip scum. It is better to lynch the more active scum than the inactive.

unvote: Zdenek

VOTE: IceNinja
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Saint »

Also, ice, considering your "awesome reads" /joke, they are fucking terrible

Implosion and I have both addressed a willingness to wagon the other
he said, and I quote, "I am willing to lynch saint if iceninja's wagon doesn't get going", and I pushed him and MB as a scumteam yesterday, WHERE I TRIED TO WAGON HIM FOR LIKE A WEEK.

How is that indicative of us being a scumteam together?
You simply saying we're a scumteam doesn't cut it
make up a fabricated case, scum
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Saint »

vote: saint

sorry guys, day has dragged on too long