Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I will indeed confess that you're scum. :cool:
Do you want your possessions identified?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 pm

RobCapone wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
clearly you missed scum wants to delay the start of the game, so this doesn't look good for you. besides generally making you look like a dick
If I was scum stalling to lengthen night-talk, I obviously would not have missed that fact, since I'd be directly responsible for that fact. The only possible way I could miss that fact is by not having access to the scum night-talk (ie, not being scum). Rob says I "clearly" missed it, but that would only be clear to someone who knows I am not scum. Therefore, Rob is scum.

Is there an achievement for finding scum before the game's even started? There should be. :cool:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 pm

RobCapone wrote:no I said clearly you missed it, proven by the fact that after somebody posted that you posted that you didn't vote on purpose, it had no indication that you were actually scum because I don't know that yet, but it's a good place to start when the game starts.
Is this sentence supposed to make sense? If it is, you have failed.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

VOTE: RobCapone
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 pm

RobCapone wrote:Good, mission accomplished :D
RobCapone wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:VOTE: RobCapone
OH MY GOD YOU SUCK :P
Trying to joke your way out of my case? Not gonna work, scum.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm

I would like to point out that my name is not "Errant".
RobCapone wrote:A case based on something before the game started? Good luck with that
First of all, yes, it was before the game started. So what? You had your role pm at the time, so anything you said is capable of being an alignment tell. "It was before D1 started, so it doesn't count" ain't gonna cut it.

Secondly, this is your reaction? When you're voting me for something before the game started? Not buying it.
Barry Allen wrote:Errant - if you weren't at L-1 already I'd vote for you myself. You posted a rather unfortunate message about wanting to delay the game, then post an OMGUS vote and THEN say you had a case? Wow........
Uhhhh... no. That is not what happened. I posted my case on Rob in 102, before the day even started much less before I voted him. Furthermore, the fact that I voted him after he voted me is very obviously irrelevant, as we both declared intent to vote each other before the game started, and we both voted within two minutes of the day starting.
Bill McQuill wrote:Your admission that you didn't vote to start Day 1 was silly at best, given that the game consensus was that it was likelier that scum players would want to delay the start.
The consensus is wrong. The later the start of day is, the later the end of day is, and thus the more time there is for discussion overall. Ergo, not voting to start the day is pro-town.
Bill McQuill wrote:I'm thinking there's a decent enough chance that you're simply ballsy
I'm simply
incredibly
ballsy.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 pm

GreyICE wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote: I'm simply
incredibly
ballsy.
I'm not going to disagree with that, you'd need to be to call 102 a case :roll:
Hey, Grey, I have a question for you. When do you intend to stop shitposting?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Bill McQuill wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:The consensus is wrong. The later the start of day is, the later the end of day is, and thus the more time there is for discussion overall. Ergo, not voting to start the day is pro-town.
This is pretty hair-splitty considering that we'd have had an extra 24 hours at most, and I think you're pretty obviously discounting (since it's bad for your case) that in the pretty likely event that the scum can't daytalk that the bonus time applies equally to town and scum, and therefore benefits the scum more (for further proof, check out the several pages dedicated to pretending that Wikkiden wasn't here/cupcakes).
Pregame talk has diminishing returns for scum though. After getting the initial "Alice is a VI, Bob lurks like a champ, Carol goes after lurkers" and so on out of the way, there's not a whole lot to say until N1. Of course I can't say for sure that happened in this game, but it's happened every time I've been scum. Whereas the in-thread pregame talk, while initially silly, got fairly serious in the middle, and reached considerable levels of seriousness after my post, and we wound up skipping the RVS entirely, which gets us more use of the "real" day.

My scum reads so far:

Ashblade is scummy. He's voting Hiraki but has barely mentioned him, and hasn't at all mentioned him being scummy. All the while, he's brought up reasons to suspect Barry, Bill, wikkiden, and me. I feel he's trying to leave his options open here.

Subgenius is scummy too. I don't think Hiraki claiming to have mis-FoSed Barry rather than Bill is unreasonable, it seems like he's really reaching to call Hiraki scum. His defense of Bill bothers me as well:
subgenius wrote:I happen to think this particular meta interpretation makes a certain amount of sense. It was, in fact, to scum's advantage to delay the start of the game, and Erratus admitted that he didn't vote to start the game. I don't think this is damning evidence against Erratus, but it is a bit fishy, and a better reason to cast a vote than is usually seen at this point in the game.
He says that voting me for my delaying tactic is better than RVS, which is a reasonable point. But his first vote was a generic RVS vote:
subgenius wrote:Congratulations, Ashblade, you wrote the 100th pre-game post! Here's your prize!

Vote: Ashblade
So what the hell? If I was a better vote than random, why did you random vote instead of voting me? Heck, why didn't you mention my post at all before saying Bill was right to attack me for it?

RobCapone is null. I don't really think that was a scum slip.

UNVOTE: RobCapone
VOTE: subgenius
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 am

subgenius wrote:
Erratus wrote:So what the hell? If I was a better vote than random, why did you random vote instead of voting me? Heck, why didn't you mention my post at all before saying Bill was right to attack me for it?
I knew people were going to pile on you for your pre-game post, and I think you deserved the scrutiny, but I felt no need to hop aboard your band wagon when it almost certainly wasn't going to amount to anything and others were going to say what needed to be said anyway.
So you're willing to be silent and let others talk for you if you can get away with it? I like where my vote is.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 am

Snake Eyes wrote:Subgenius' case on Hiraki doesn't feel unnatural to me. Hiraki has yet to explain why he didn't explain his FoS in the first post. It's perfectly plausible to mix Barry and Bill because of the similar usernames, but the main point of the issue seems to be that he didn't provide reasoning in the first post.
Hey Mr. Eyes, why do you feel the need to defend subgenius?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 pm

subgenius wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote: So you're willing to be silent and let others talk for you if you can get away with it? I like where my vote is.
When I feel like the points to be made are blatantly obvious and wouldn't benefit from my input, yeah. You made a superficially scummy admission pre-game, everybody saw it, you got to L-1, you withstood the pressure, and the whole situation got the scum hunt rolling. It was a case that deserved to be made, but not a serious one. I thought it would be more interesting to start digging in a different direction.
You thought it would be more interesting to vote Ash for making the 100th post than to vote me for a superficially scummy admission? :roll:

Four more votes on subscum please!
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I can and I do.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 pm

subgenius wrote:1. Reasonable, but not quite right. I recognized that there was justification for an EA bandwagon and that it would serve the purpose of getting the ball rolling, but also felt like it wouldn't ultimately lead anywhere or benefit from my presence.
How the hell is it even possible to think "EA wagon will get the ball rolling" and "EA wagon won't lead anywhere" at the same time? That's bullshit.
How would you even know in advance that my wagon wouldn't lead anywhere? That's also bullshit. Townies can't predict that.

subgenius is more full of shit than the bathroom at Taco Bell.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:20 pm

subgenius wrote:Some people hop on your bandwagon, some don't. People proceed to talk about why what you did was or wasn't scummy which then spins off into other conversations. Soon everyone forgets all about it because it was just a pretext to stir things up, and they've found bigger fish to fry. Do I really have to explain this? Isn't this a pretty accurate description of how the game actually proceeded?
No it isn't. The wagon on me was more than just a pretext, some of the votes were actual attacks:
Barry Allen wrote:You posted a rather unfortunate message about wanting to delay the game, then post an OMGUS vote and THEN say you had a case? Wow........
Bill McQuill wrote:Your admission that you didn't vote to start Day 1 was silly at best, given that the game consensus was that it was likelier that scum players would want to delay the start. I'm thinking there's a decent enough chance that you're simply ballsy, and thought you'd be able to deflect the resulting attention into pressure on somebody else. Which doesn't bode well for you.
Does it look like Barry or Bill would have just forgotten my pregame post if I didn't actually have a good explanation for it? It sure as hell doesn't to me.
subgenius wrote:If you'll read what you quoted, I didn't claim to know anything. And yeah, townies can predict (meaning make an educated guess, not know) that. Your pre-game "slip" was on the radar before the game started, it was clearly going to be a topic of inquiry. At the same time, it wasn't enough to build a strong case around on it's own, not to mention it would be moronic for the town to quick lynch someone on day 1.
:roll: Who said anything about a quick lynch? My accusation was that it is NOT reasonable for a townie to predict that my wagon wouldn't lead to new evidence against me.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 am

@wikkiden, explain how in the world the bolded statements here aren't contradictory:
wikkiden wrote:Oh yes. My vote sucks.
Along with the six other people voting for him.
wikkiden wrote:I'm sorry. I know I should have started in a newbie game, and I know I look extremely scummy right now. I apologize that me feeling like I could just jump right into a mini game could ruin this game for all of you. Honestly, I don't have much I could possibly say in defense of myself right now.
I know no one will believe me, but I truly didn't count the votes
, nor did it occur to me how serious my voting would be. I also did not realize that I was opening up an opportunity for mafia to throw open the floodgates and blitz a mislynch. But practice makes perfect. And you gotta learn from your mistakes. And I've learned all right. .-. But that's truly all I can say. I'm not going to sit here and beg you not to lynch me. I know I look scummy as all get out. I know what I'd think if I saw anyone else do that. But if I'm getting lynched, I wanna go out on a good note, and I truly do apologize for plunging on in here without a clue as to what I was doing. >.<
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

bvoigt wrote:I also feel that subgenius is a townie getting attacked for poor play rather than scummy play.
Why do you think he's town?

I actually like Hayker for scum more than subgenius at this point. This is his one and only meaningful post so far:
Hayker wrote:Things of note:

Wikkiden’s massive AtE. This seems highly uncalled for and brought on by very little. He is a new player, but this does deserve noting. This was brought on by the post that Rob made.
RobCapone wrote:I do see that you are new here, yes L-1 was one more to lynch and depending who you talk to sheeping is scummy.

question, why jump in to a big boy game and not start in a newbie game to learn the ropes?

Question @ Zito: Why were you so quick to clear Erratus like that? It was a bandwagon that was pretty much guaranteed to happen with what was said pre-game.
More Zito stuff: Your top 3 suspects are Mockingjaye/bvoigt, subgenius and Bill. Bill at least has a small reason, but jaye/bvoigt for not complying with your miracle, and sub for….what other peole said? You don’t even mention him until your last post. You also have sub-suspects Rob and Barry. Rob for somehow being linked to Jaye. You have explained none of your reasoning behind anything except for Bill and frankly…I’d like to hear some of this reasoning.
/Vote:Papa Zito
and even then, he's fence sitting. He doesn't even call Wikkiden or Zito scummy, suspicious, or anything. He also doesn't acknowledge subgenius at all, which at this point is scummy.

Add the lurking on top of that and I feel
extremely
good about this vote.

UNVOTE: subgenius
VOTE: Hayker
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I agree with Snake Eyes about my point on wikkiden. In my experience, town and scum contradict themselves at the same rate. I brought it up because I felt his explanation would be telling, not because I thought it was scummy.

And after reading 321 I actually think subgenius is town. His reaction to Barry is genuine, and unlikely to be scum motivated.

Hayker is still totally lurking scum though. He posted ten times during the pregame, which means about five times a day, and quite a few of those were to tell us how much he couldn't wait for the game to start. Then the game started, and in the five days since then he's posted a grand total of four times. That's less than once a day. And none of those posts even tell us who he finds scummy. If you're cool you'll vote for Hayker.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:15 pm

RobCapone wrote:btw I am going to bed, if I wake up to being L-1 I will hammer myself as town and not bat an eye lash.

my record already shows I will do it, so remove this wagon on me or be prepared for the most epic fail of all times.
I thought you said you weren't giving up?

GreyICE is probably scum. Not long after the substrike wagon starts losing steam, he just silently slips off for a Rob vote. After all the heavy rhetoric Grey used on substrike, if he changed his read I would expect him to say something about it, and if he didn't change his read, I wouldn't expect him to jump off it for a weak-ass case on Rob. On top of that, there is his ridiculously ridiculous waffle on Ashblade:
GreyICE wrote:Ashblade, not saying you haven't found scum, but my god that was such a scumpost.
GreyICE wrote:(sorry, Ashblade is just too town. It might be one of his scum talents, but if it is, he's got me fooled).
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 am

Hiraki wrote:Or, I have a policy where we shouldn't lynch claimed PRs until they can be proven to be scum.
That's a terrible policy. Explain why you are unwilling to lynch Rob.
penpen wrote:
Unvote
You too.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 am

RobCapone wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Or, I have a policy where we shouldn't lynch claimed PRs until they can be proven to be scum.
That's a terrible policy. Explain why you are unwilling to lynch Rob.
penpen wrote:
Unvote
You too.
You advocate always lynching a claimed power role day 1?

Learn better theory
Yeah, that's why I'm voting you right now. :roll:

My whole point is that having a "claim policy" at all is dumb, and that if you unvote someone for a roleclaim you should be able to explain why without just saying "nope, can't lynch a PR claim!"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Hiraki vs Rob = town vs town.

And I'm not even waiting for Hayker to post again, because at this point GreyICE is just blatantly scum. First of all, his reaction to my case is terrible:
GreyICE wrote:*snort*

If I'm scum I make a lot more sense and read a lot more town. It's really easy when I KNOW all the alignments, I don't have to change my reads or move my vote much because who cares? I'm getting a townie lynched.

If I'm town I actually have to make the best lynch possible, the one I think most likely to hit scum.
I called his jump off sub and his waffle of Ashblade suspicious, so how does he react? He evades explaining the pro-town motives behind those things, and instead throws out some REEEEEALLY terrible WIFOM. Like holy shit, I didn't even know they made WIFOM this terrible. Let me break this down: "If I'm scum I [...] read a lot more town." His argument here is effectively that yes, he did something scummy, but him being scummy is actually a towntell! And keep in mind he argues this
instead
of actually explaining the scummy actions. Completely not-town thought process here.

Oh and here are some more things from ICE that suck:
GreyICE wrote:I'm not happy with Rob's recent posts, and I don't know how I feel about lynching claimed power on day 1. I've done it and had them flip power, I've done it and had them flip scum, I've backed up and had them flip scum anyway later. I've backed off, watched em provide jack, and get lynched two days later because "they weren't NKed" and had them flip their PR.
Invoking unrelated bullshit from other games to justify fence-sitting on Rob.
GreyICE wrote:But if someone starts a different wagon, I fucking want SOMEONE ELSE TO START THE WAGON. If we count the EA wagon from my offer of prizes pre-game, I started ALL THREE wagons this game. PEOPLE ARE BEING LAZY. THIS FUCKING SUCKS YOU LAZY TOWNIES.
"Gosh, I'm just so pissed off that people have been agreeing with me all game" ranks pretty low on the list of town thought processes.

Oh and there's that PBPA of penpen which I'm not quoting since it's a giant wall of penpen quotes, but it sucks too. It doesn't even say anything meaningful. It's just a wall of "HURRRRR PENPEN IS STUPID" one-liner bullshit poorly disguised as analysis.

GreyICE is scum this game.

UNVOTE: Hayker
VOTE: GreyICE
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I confirm my vote so very, very much.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

+1 town point to Rob for catching Greyscum in a lie. Hell, I'll be generous and give Grey some credit for starting my wagon since he was the first to claim intent to vote me pregame, but his claim to start the subgenius wagon is outright bullshit. And when called on it Grey cherry-picked the vote-counts to make it look like he wasn't full of shit, then when he was called on that, he changed directions and said Rob was missing the point. THERE IS NO REASON FOR TOWN GREY TO GO TO THESE LENGTHS TO AVOID EXPLAINING WHY HE SAID HE STARTED THE SUBGENIUS WAGON

SO CAN WE LYNCH GREYSCUM NOW PLEASE
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

The reason I said Grey's two posts regarding Ashblade were scummy isn't because he "flip flopped", which in my experience is a weak scumtell, and even then only if the explanation is crap - townies can and do (and SHOULD) change their minds from time to time.

No, the reason those two posts are scummy is because they show Grey in two different, incompatible mental states. The first one shows him calling Ash's post scummy to the point where he uses the phrase "my god" to express surprise at how scummy it is. This, naturally, is the point where a townie would be having doubts that Ashblade is town. So less than a day later, when Zito highlights Ash as one of the posters who voted on both my wagon and Sub's, and Grey agrees and says at least two scum are in that group, that should raise his doubt of Ash. Instead, he writes off Ash as town
with no doubt whatsoever
. It's
extremely
unlikely that town would pick that particular moment to lose all doubt, especially given that Ash hadn't even posted since his "scumpost" at the time.

GreyICE is very definitely scum and anyone considering hammering has my full support.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:51 pm

penpen wrote:I see rob now as being as PRO Town as Papa Zito and everyone knows papa zito is pro town.
So penpen, what made you think Zito was protown when you said this yesterday? What made you think Zito knew GreyICE was town, and why did you follow him onto GreyICE if that was the case?
mozamis wrote:Anyway, on GreyIce obvious suspect seems to be PenPen for dropping the hammer.
And dropping the hammer is suspicious how?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 am

VOTE: Bill McQuill for posting just enough to get by yesterday
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

RobCapone wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:VOTE: Bill McQuill for posting just enough to get by yesterday
Is this your first post day 2?
no
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Hiraki (iso 39) wrote:
Vote: Bill

You want a case on Bill? Fine. I'm done with you, and you deserve it. Not for being a good boy though.

First, I go with his EA BW.

Second, post #148 was definitely not AtE.

Third, post #157.
Bill wrote:He basically groveled for the town's forgiveness after an L-1 vote that approximately two players even commented on. He invoked being a newer player and apologized profusely for "ruining" the game after a more experienced player asked him why he skipped the Newbie game queue. He's trying to be deferential and cover his bases all at the same time.
You easily made this into something it didn't need to be. He's only explaining his stance, and apologize for what he's done. I've done that as town and scum. While I can't speak for Wikki, I don't see scum in this. Call this a difference in opinions, but I think he's trying to stretch the truth to get a lynch.

Hey, I can even use Bill Logic to find Billscum!
Bill wrote:Attacking bad play may not exactly equate to finding scum, but the idea is that certain patterns of bad play are bad because they tend to reveal scum to be scum.
(b")b

Anyway, fourth. This isn't really scummy, but it ticked me off.
Bill wrote:Another tendency of scum is to come to the early defense of players perceived as new, since they're more likely to make mistakes later in the game and make easy mislynch targets, so your defense here is also noted.
But the problem is Wikki is new. So, um, wouldn't this not apply to the current situation at all, except that Wikki is new? I guess you could call this fruitless crap, but I don't care about it that much to be honest.

Fifth. Most of his opinions don't take a firm stance on the situation at hand. They just talk about it. ISO 8 is a good example of this. Especially at the end where he names Mocking his #2 scum read for being null. Not only does that look opportunistic, but it doesn't sit well with me.

I will admit his recent posts have gotten better, so I may take a better look at him, but he's my #1 scum read at this point.

P.E.
RobCapone wrote:so I will stay on Hiraki and you guys can do what you what, as i said if hiraki flips town you will never see me play another game on this site again.
Good riddance.
I gotta admit Hiraki, this is quite a brilliant explanation for how voting Bill is crapola. :igmeou:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:06 am

Hiraki wrote:My case on Bill was pretty crappy.
Not as crappy as your case on me.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

mozamis wrote:Ultimately, your lynch on greyice seemed purely based on him not answering your questions cos he "lied".
Great reason to flip flop.
Yeah, it is.

And everyone on the wagon, except poor ol' peer pressure victim penpen, attacked GreyICE for it. Why are you singling out Zito for this?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Bill McQuill wrote:If I do not have time to make a post by early in the day on Friday, I will ask to be replaced. After this it really should be smooth sailing for my free time, so if you all can hold off until then I would be appreciative, because I am fully caught up and ready to inspire the confidence that my Day 1 posting did not if you'll give me a chance to get my shit together.
Bill McQuill wrote:If I do not have time to make a post by early in the day on Friday, I will ask to be replaced. After this it really should be smooth sailing for my free time, so if you all can hold off until then I would be appreciative, because I am fully caught up and ready to inspire the confidence that my Day 1 posting did not if you'll give me a chance to get my shit together.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Obviously my wall made him do that. :cool:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Hiraki wrote:He voted Bill for the reasoning that he posted just barely. Apparently, he can keep that vote until L-2, which is incredible to me.
I voted Bill for posting low content. Bill hasn't posted any content at all since then. So, uh,
fuckin' obviously
I'm keeping the vote.
Hiraki wrote:What's also incredible to me, is why you voted Bill. You voted Subgenius and Hayker, but apparently they disappeared by the beginning of D2.
Wow, it's like reads
change over time
! What an amazing discovery Magellan! :roll:

I said Sub was town D1 based on his reaction to the wagon. I'd still be happy with a mozamis lynch, but now I'd rather lynch Bill.

Now try coming up with a not-completely-shitty case.
subgenius wrote:Zito and EA scum team.
:lol: Guess again cowboy.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm

subgenius wrote:@EA
I'm having a difficult time believing that your strongest scum read at this point is low content.
I don't see anything stronger.
subgenius wrote:Any reads on anyone outside of this list?
Zito is town
Barry is town

Lynch preference order:
Bill
mozamis
penpen
bvoigt
subgenius wrote:Why do you prefer to lynch Bill over Mozami?
Hayker's low content is possibly because he just wasn't that interested in the game. Bill on the other hand admitted his content was bad but never defended it.
subgenius wrote:Zito has been singing your praises all game, but I don't think you've commented on him or anything he's said yet. What do you think of him, and why do you think he's been so sure about your town credentials since nearly the beginning of the game?
Zito is town bro. He knows I'm town because he's good at this game, and I know he's town because I am too. :cool:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

bvoigt wrote:@EA: Why do you think Barry is town?
Hiraki wrote:The problem wasn't that your reads changed, it was how drastically your reads changed. Did anyone that you voted D1 do anything drastically different D2?
Hayker turned into mozamis, who started posting. GreyICE stopped posting for some reason.
Hiraki wrote:Town could have a motive not to post content
Town could have a motive to do anything

doesn't change the fact that the scum motive is much stronger, so it's still worth attacking
Hiraki wrote:While I'm not sure what motive Bill has for being lazy, I don't need to care about that.
:eek:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 pm

The latter. I don't believe in concrete towntells

(except for what my role pm tells me)
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 pm

he replaced Bill
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:38 am

pod person wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:Pods' refusal to address these questions in a direct manner.
i did not refuse to answer any questions. i do like how you're misrepping, though.
mozamis wrote:you still havent answered the question as to why your location is the same as bill mcquills
because it is irrelevant.
hey guys. GUESS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 pm

pod person wrote:i think everyone in the game should google my username.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pod+person
i don't get it
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 pm

:neutral:
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 pm

subgenius wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote::neutral:
A penny for your thoughts.
Just a penny? I'd bet way more than that on hiraki flipping town.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

pod person wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Pod. You called me scum, then null. So apparently I did something scummy in between that. I wish to know what.
you voted me for replacing bill, essentially. if i was bill, and i wanted to stay hidden, would i really have chosen the same location as him?
p.s. i'm not bill. i bet you'd be shocked if you ever did find out my main, but i plan to keep that secret forever.
cool story bill
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Sub: It is possible we are dealing with (2 mafia, 1 SK) remaining, but there are other possibilities: (1 mafia, 1 SK), (2 mafia, 1 vig) and (1 mafia, 2 werewolves) are all possible. And even if there are competing scumgroups, if there is a mislynch today, then they will most likely aim for each other tonight as they'll see the other scum as the more important threat, as opposed to the town at that point. So a mislynch AND two townkills isn't very likely.
Barry Allen wrote:Let's talk a bit here...if I was mafia it would have been far too easy to jump on the Hiraki scumwagon yesterday. I could have sped it much faster to it's very poor conclusion. Instead, I have stayed on the consistent stand I have taken all along...Pods is scum. Sub - where was YOUR vote? Oh, that's right...you voted for Hiraki, didn't you? Where was Pods' vote? On the tracker. My vote was on Pods, along with Hiraki and EA. My vote is STILL on Pods, and will remain there.
Hmmm... don't like this reaction. You were considering the possibility of both Hiraki and Rob as scum yesterday. Even though you wound up voting Bill Mcperson instead, it still seems a bit off for you to be arrogant towards people who did vote for them.

I noticed penpen jumped on the Rob wagon D1 after Ashblade and I started a Hayker wagon. That came off as pushing the counter-wagon. Penpen also attacked Snake Eyes of all people for lurking, but totally let Hayker off the hook when he was the lurkiest lurk to ever lurk. In fact,
penpen never mentioned either Hayker or Mozamis
, except once to call him null, in the worthless post where he called nearly everyone null. Given how he attacked pretty much everyone at some point, his lack of commentary on Hayker/mozamis is particularly scummy.

VOTE: AGar
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

AGar wrote:@EA - Just because you're very town, doesn't give you an excuse to play like your head is so far up your ass you're suffocating on your lungs. "Penpen never acknowledged them! He's scum!!!" :roll:
Vote: AGar

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 pm

pod person wrote:do you guys really not trust my reads? that's a shame.
Why in the world would anyone trust you?
Papa Zito wrote:EA, you want me to sheep here or what? I feel like I owe you for yesterday.
Any vote for AGar is a good vote!

(I wouldn't mind a pod wagon again, as I think pod/AGar/mozamis is the most likely mafia team. But after the mozamis flip, I'm much more confident about AGar.)
subgenius wrote:Are you two neighbors or scum or what? You clearly have something going on, and it makes me nervous.
We have a townie block going on. You want in?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 am

I always lose these prisoner's dilemma endgames. FUCK THAT :evil:
Papa Zito wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Mafia overpowered.

laugh

Good game all
Translated to English.

BTW, EA I'm cool with sharing our QT if you are.
:cool:
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/LD9fW5CFXSM

MAFIA IS A BUNCH OF SISSIES FOR KEEPING THEIR QT HIDDEN BTW.
subgenius wrote:
bvoigt wrote: BTW, what would have been the best way to play in the 1:1:2 endgame?
The consensus in the dead thread was to lynch one of the townies and force the scum into a night scenario where if one shot the other, he would win. Of course, this would require one of the scum to vote for one of the townies, and it's quite possible they would both refuse.
bvoigt and Zito could have forced one scum to lynch a townie, by threatening to lynch that scum if he didn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”