they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #305 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

Post by InflatablePie »

*waves*

Should be caught up by tonight, unless I get distracted by WoW. <_<
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #311 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

Post by InflatablePie »

DarthYoshi wrote:What time zone are you in?

Do you prefer RQS or RVS? Why?

How much mafia experience do you have?
First question seems mostly pointless. Actually, I can see more scum motivation for asking this question, or asking questions like this in general. It makes scum look like they're contributing from the start, even if the questions lead nowhere.

Second question is also pointless.

Third question is most pointless.
mb53 wrote:
I officially declare RVS over btw.
NO!
unvote, vote: implosion
for trying to control the town.
I see the point behind this, but are you implying you want RVS to continue?
ICEninja wrote:Additionally, accusations of IIoA this early in the game are terrible, as we currently have
no
information, and gaining information is the most valuable commodity town has early in the game. Therefore that declaring information without analysis is bad at this point of the game (and actually vote worthy) would suggest you are playing to an anti-town mindset at best, and possibly even with scum motivation.

ICE pushing the Weapons wagon is giving me terrible vibes. Even worse is q21's vote on the wagon, ugh. Mongoose's post also gives me terribad vibes. Zdenek and q21 both find it suspicious, but don't vote him? q21 would rather stay on the Weapons wagon apparently. Even Yoshi and neko say mongoose's post is terrible. BUT NO ONE VOTES HIM
neil1113 wrote:And no, I won't give a list of scum and town reads. Gives scum a chance to pick off who their next victim is. So thanks, but no thanks.
Unless the scum have the intelligence of a paper clip, they're able to tell who the most townie players are anyways.

neil replacing out and his whole claim situation doesn't give me any vibes, scum or town. Dunno bout him yet. I'll give him leaning town for now due to his slot's contributions once he replaced.

I got bored and started skimming after neil replaced out, so I'll look through more later. For now, I don't like ICE.
unvote (if my slot had a vote down), Vote: ICEninja

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #312 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

Post by InflatablePie »

EBWOP: only going off info up to the aforementioned point in the thread, ICE/mongoose/q21 are most likely scum. More later.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #316 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Empking wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:EBWOP: only going off info up to the aforementioned point in the thread, ICE/mongoose/q21 are most likely scum. More later.
Wow, we're of complete opposite opinions.Are your town reads Nameless and King per chance?
They're more neutral/neutral-scum reads from what I've read so far. I'll keep an eye out as I continue my catch-up.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #317 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Oh, I just realized that King is Neil's replacement. I got confused with all the replacements/replacees. Neutral, leaning town on him.

Nameless is still neutral/neutral-scum from what I recall.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

So, I'm starting my catch-up at the point where Nameless built that case on implosion. At first I thought it was a good catch, but then I noticed the post numbers. There's at least 60 posts in between those, so reads can change. His case is a bit of a stretch.

King's bandwagon-hopping is setting off tons of alarms now, actually. After I catch up, I'm gonna go back and ISO him.
q21 wrote:King was sheeping what appeared to be a good case without checking if it was in fact a good case.
*nod*
Nameless wrote:Now then, back to implosion. My last post wasn't intended as a full case against him
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:1. I did in fact read the case, yes. :igmeou: The specific defense that implosion gave I believe was, "Your quotes are out of context. Also, misrep." At the time of me voting I had not, in fact, looked back at where the quotes were. (actually I still havn't, I should go do that soon.)

tbh I skimmed mostly everything else after this, so here's my reads:

Town:
InflatablePie
DarthYoshi
neko2086

Neutral-town:
Weapons
Saint

Neutral:
implosion
mb53
Zdenek

Neutral-scum:
King1216
Nameless

Scum:
Empking
Setael
ICEninja

---

Now, you know what really bugs me? Responses to mongoose's 64:
Zdenek wrote:I'm do not like Mongoose random voting this late in game, especially when there is someone who he thinks is scummy. It feels like he's taking the accusation of distancing too seriously.
q21 wrote:I too dislike mongoose choosing to go with a further joke vote rather than a genuine suspicion.
implosion wrote:Okay, post 64 just REEKS of the classic "vote a townie, fos a scumbuddy" move. And his explanation is that... he doesn't want to unvote, vote, unvote and vote in the same post. First of all, why not? Second of all, then why not just vote WoMC? He's only at L-3 right now by my calculation.
neko wrote:Mongoose's 64 is rather terrible, and I agree with Implosion's assessment. What is really interesting about Mongoose's post is that he was rattled enough by this distancing accusation that he bothered to make a second joke vote to rectify the situation (which really shouldn't be perceived as a "situation" in the first place). Nervous scum?
DarthYoshi wrote:Am quite suspicious of Mongoose after #64. I have a couple reasons why, on top of what people have already said:

-snip-

And, am I the only one who is seeing Mongoose trying to hedge his bets in the chance that the town mislynches? Mongoose calls the discussion on the contradictions "pointless," and then immediately goes, "on the other hand..." to reference q21's #60 in his (Mongoose's) FoS, which contained a reason for a WoMC vote because of...the contradiction. If Mongoose was trying to avoid coming off as wishy washy with the unvote, vote, unvote, vote thing, he's definitely coming across as wishy washy here instead.
ICEninja wrote:Alright, I wasn't feeling too harshly about Mongoose simply based on 64, but after he got a lot of people suspecting him, he then goes and takes his vote off Q21 without comment, save that he had no reason to be voting him at all, and then put his vote on Weapons right after, as an "oops I forgot". That clearly states to me that his main purpose of posting was to unvote, and that voting was a secondary purpose. Having voting as a secondary purpose reads to me as doing so for appearance purposes and not because of genuine suspicion.

This is compounded by how he had literally nothing to add to the case against Weapons. This is really bad.
Keep in mind that only Darth and implosion had their votes on him. So many people suspect him, but no one else wants to vote him? This is setting off major alarms in my head.

*looks at OP* Oh look, mongoose is Empking. Okay.

UNVOTE: ICEninja
VOTE: Empking

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #321 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Forgot to address this - I prefer being called Pie. Or IP. Just gonna say this now, because being called "Inflatable" kinda irks me. Those other alternatives are easier to type. Anyways.
neko2086 wrote:Pie-- Let me get this straight--Ice is scummy because you get bad vibes about his pushing the WMC wagon, and q21 is also scummy for joining that wagon. So, what is it exactly about the WMC wagon that you don't like? You apparently don't even have a solid town read on him. Also, how does knowing that mongoose is now Emp justify your vote change?
I don't like the wagon because of the original post it was based on. It was obviously at least half-joking (as Weapons explained, although he also mentioned it was a "trap", which is whatever) and should not have garnered that large of a wagon.

I meant the "okay" as in an "oh, that's who he is", because all the replacements are confusing me. Luckily, I don't have a solid townread on Empking based on only his posts, either. So it's not like I'm voting Emp just because he's Emp (or because he's mongoose's replacement), but this realization doesn't exactly make me hesitate to vote him.

As a side-discussion, I wouldn't object to a massclaim right now, actually. It forces scum to take positions, leaving little room for fakeclaims later. Plus, I've never been in a game with a D1 massclaim, so it'd be pretty interesting to analyze post-game.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

@Set (can I call you Set?): I can't (and refuse to try to) defend my predecessor. So deal with it. If you have a problem with what I'm posting though, feel free to ask questions. I don't mind your ICE vote, though. Dunno bout the reasoning because I refuse to read that wall right now. As for your tags problem, maybe you have the "disable BBcode" box checked on the reply page?

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #363 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Zdenek wrote:IP, I didn't vote mongoose, because I wanted to keep my vote on Silavor.
IP wrote: Keep in mind that only Darth and implosion had their votes on him. So many people suspect him, but no one else wants to vote him? This is setting off major alarms in my head.
That reason for think mongoose is scummy is terrible. There is no way that someone not being voted for doing something like mongoose did, is a scum tell.
Let me explain.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

I found his 64 terrible as well, however, the fact that I find him scummy and so does everyone else and his mother, yet he's garnering little votes for it, make's it look like he's scum and his buddies are just going "yeah, he's scummy" but aren't willing to bus.

I also agree with coming together on a wagon. I'll join the ICE wagon if it'll gain support by deadline, but I'd rather have Empking lynched, by far.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #364 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Post by InflatablePie »

EBWOP: *everyone and their mother

meh.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #396 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:29 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Yeah, I don't believe you. Nor do I see King lying about anything. It's also really funny how you're saying King is "100% scum", but you're not even voting him. Darth already pointed this out, though.

PEdit: lol

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #424 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:14 am

Post by InflatablePie »

You see, Emp, we could also lynch you without your "partner" claiming if need be. Let's assume you're town. Your partner can claim later, and if it's outside of lylo, we'll have guaranteed scum. If your partner DOES claim in lylo, we'll have a 50/50 shot if someone counterclaims your partner. Assuming one scumteam, just woke up and don't feel like doing the math for two scumteams, but how common is 9:2:2 anyways...

I don't believe the mason claim, I don't like your play, my vote stays. If your "partner" claims, I will move my vote.

I'll also look into Nameless later/tomorrow.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #468 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

@Mod: V/LA from Tuesday until Friday. Gonna be on a road trip, don't have guaranteed internet.

I'll try to make a post sometime tomorrow, just got off from a LONG day at work and too tired to read.

(Yeah, I'm posting this in all my games.)

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #473 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am

Post by InflatablePie »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Pie made one of those scum-lists everyone has said not to make,
lol
King wrote:but the main reason is thus:
*looks at OP* Oh look, mongoose is Empking. Okay.

UNVOTE: ICEninja
VOTE: Empking
I don't have a solid townread on Empking based on only his posts, either. So it's not like I'm voting Emp just because he's Emp (or because he's mongoose's replacement), but this realization doesn't exactly make me hesitate to vote him.
He says he's not doing it just 'cause he's mongoose's replacement, he's doing it because...he doesn't have a solid read on him, and he's mongoose's replacement.
I don't see the problem here. Like I said, I'm not voting Emp solely on the fact he's mongoose's replacement, but I also don't have a solid townread on him. I found him slightly scummy, so I voted. I still think he's scum, so I left my vote.
neko2086 wrote:A question for all (especially those voting Emp)--If Emp is indeed a mason and his partner were to claim, do you believe we will be able to agree on another lynch before deadline? At the moment, I don't see any clear direction that this would go except for a no-lynch or a hasty scramble for an alternative lynch.
I would move to the next highest wagon to avoid a No Lynch. If Emp is town and has a partner, it's too dangerous for scum to leave a mason team alive just to try and frame them/get them mislynched. Which is why this post is laughable:
Nameless wrote:No. If Empking's buddy claims, we have 2 confirmed players of the same unknown alignment.
Scum claiming Mason is smart, having a scumbuddy claim Mason partner is just stupid, no matter what the ratio of town:scum is.
Set wrote:If emp is a mason, there is likely a cop that could look into it. Scum obviously are thrilled we're going to lynch a mason, but the townies at least should be seeking other alternatives. We likely have an investigative role that can check him out.
Unless we caught ourselves a Godfather.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am

Post by InflatablePie »

^Keep in mind the above reasoning in my @King response is concerning the point in the game where I voted Emp. Now I'm leaving my vote because I don't believe his mason claim (especially due to ll the WIFOM he's using to support his claim), as well as getting general scummy vibes. Just clarifying.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #497 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Remind me when Empking flips scum, we lynch Set.

Although after scanning mb real quick in ISO, I don't like him delaying content. Of course, that's not really a scumtell, just a lazytell. The one thing that really bugs me though, is his constant "Saint/Emp is scum" comments coupled with little other content. I could be persuaded to join that wagon, especially if mb keeps playing the way he is.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #522 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Post by InflatablePie »

So my road trip plans fell through, so I won't be V/LA. And we have an extension. Cool.

I'll make a post later.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #525 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Nameless wrote:This'll be my last post before the (current) deadline. I'm leaving my vote on Empking. Not gonna try quote and respond to any of his new posts; I'd just be pointing out different instances of the exact same scumminess anyway. Saint needs to answer to his accusations before we lynch him, implosion is at least trying to defend himself and scumhunt, and nobody else I feel sure enough of to push at this point. Empking being alive for another day is more likely to distract from scumhunting and let certain players get away with lurking rather than help the town.

mb53 is obviously one such player, but Zdenek comes to mind as coasting a lot too. There's been so MANY lurkers / flakers in this game it's gonna be hard to figure out who is actually scummy without some serious poking, though. This should happen during D2.

If Empking flips scum, Setael needs to be analysed. Don't forget q21's dodgy play in that slot either.

I'm getting bad vibes from Neko's last post. He accusation that mb53 jumped onto Empking without giving reasons is HIGHLY hypocritical: Neko has previously said very little about mb53, but has attacked mongoose/Empking several times - yet now claims at the last moment to dislike the lynch? Watch this.

Final note. KTS -> WoMC connection noted, by attacking him only when he's AWOL and pre-excusing his replacement for not answering. Could be honest, but something to keep in mind depending on how the next few days go.
:goodposting:

Unvote, Vote: Saint

I've changed my mind on an Empking lynch, for today, so let's go with Saint. Not liking his last few posts up there. Or any of his posts after a quick ISO-skim, especially since many of his latest posts are basically "I'll post content later".

Can I get some support? [PEdit] Yes, I can. :D

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #535 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

I'm not sure how to feel about mb, neko. But I do know that I am really not liking Saint.

Also, Saint, you don't happen to be a furcolow alt, do you?
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Saint wrote:However, I find Neko defending my wagon to be the more likelier scum
just sayin'
Wait,
what?
I only noticed this after I finished my post but neko was saying that you were the
inferior
lynch today. Did you even read his post? This is a complete misrep.
I think by "defending the wagon" he meant defending Saint and trying to pull the wagon off him. But that's just how I read it.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #539 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Saint wrote:I am most definitely a Furcolow alt
I really don't know if you're joking or not, this sounds a bit like sarcasm. But I'm assuming you are due to posting styles, regardless. Hi furc. Also, you being furc makes everything slightly more clear now... I'm tempted, but not sure if I want to unvote just yet, though. Gonna sleep on the thought.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Saint wrote:@king
it is a mislynch, so I will call it a mislynch
i don't care how you believe a townie should play, i can only play the way i know how to as a townie, which is to stay out of the spotlight until you need to defend yourself
Then I read this and realized that compared to Rivertown where you were pretty much always in the spotlight, this seems off. And that's not how you play as a townie.

Leaving my vote on you now. Unless you're pulling my leg and you're somehow not furc, in which case I'm leaving my vote on you anyways. SO YEAH

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #561 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

I'm not liking implosions last post up there.

God, why do you all have to be so
scummy
, I can only lynch one of you. :(
Yoshi wrote:Yeah, shifting play as an excuse is suspicious as well. Missed noting that one.
QFT

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #567 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 am

Post by InflatablePie »

DarthYoshi wrote:@... IP: All of you (and maybe KTS as well, with that last post) in the last few pages or so have expressed some level of suspicion about Implosion. Do all of you feel strongly enough about your Saint/Mb votes to not want to consider forming a compromise Implosion bandwagon?
I'd really rather have a Saint lynch. But I could be persuaded to join an implosion wagon.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #597 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Unvote, Vote: mb
because it's better than a No Lynch (and personally, because I haven't hammered in SO LONG). Although I really wish we went with another wagon, at least mb's not a super-townread of mine.

Emp or Saint dies by the end of tomorrow FOR SURE - by noose, or bullet (preferred!), or knife, or whatever. ESPECIALLY if mb flips town. If scum, I might look into implosion or Nameless. Zdenek's also giving me very weird vibes. Losing my scumread on ICE though, but I've also been concentrating more on other players SO MEH.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #906 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Me in the dead QT back on March 16th: "Set/Neko/Zdenek with King as vig? That's my bet."

Almost called the scumteam. :(

Two things though:
A) Why was I killed?
B) I blame Saint. And/or Empking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”