Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by pod person »

checking in. i'll read the thread and post my analysis.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by pod person »

note: i'm not going to bother wasting my time commenting on dead players.
mental note:
greyice, ashblade, snake eyes all dead, all vt.

page 1 is worthless.
page 2 too. i think people in this game don't understand the purpose of rvs.
and page 3 as well. guys, this isn't a chatroom. this is mafia, and mafia is serious business.
oh. day didn't start for a while after all confirmations are in. so people are just killing time. that makes a lot of things clear.
Erratus Apathos wrote:I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
tell me the point of wasting time.
GreyICE wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
I will give everyone a door prize if we put him at L-2 before page 6.
tell me how this is scummy and not just being stupid.
Erratus Apathos wrote:If I was scum stalling to lengthen night-talk, I obviously would not have missed that fact, since I'd be directly responsible for that fact. The only possible way I could miss that fact is by not having access to the scum night-talk (ie, not being scum). Rob says I "clearly" missed it, but that would only be clear to someone who knows I am not scum. Therefore, Rob is scum.

Is there an achievement for finding scum before the game's even started? There should be. :cool:
i've never seen rubber that stretched this much.
i had several points that i had to cut because apparently votes weren't enabled until midway through page 5. that's annoying since voting patterns and timing of votes are rather important for scumhunting.
RobCapone wrote:
vote: erratus
Erratus Apathos wrote:VOTE: RobCapone
looks like some people are willing to jump right into it. i approve.
subgenius wrote:Congratulations, Ashblade, you wrote the 100th pre-game post! Here's your prize!

Vote: Ashblade
i love how you completely ignore the erratus vs. robcapone argument and instead make an rvs vote. this is trying to avoid taking a stance - trying to avoid attention. scummy.
RobCapone wrote:A case based on something before the game started? Good luck with that
the game started with post #2, i believe.
Barry Allen wrote:Somehow I didn't think we could get to L-1 so quickly....XD

Errant - if you weren't at L-1 already I'd vote for you myself. You posted a rather unfortunate message about wanting to delay the game, then post an OMGUS vote and THEN say you had a case? Wow........
counting, do you speak it?
talk about scum unwilling to apply pressure. another one trying to avoid anything remotely similar to "attention".
subgenius wrote:If current trends continue, day 1 might be shorter than pre-game chat. :eek:
yet you refuse to comment on the leading wagon. why?
Hayker wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
FoS: BarryAllen

*snip*
Mind explaining your reasoning behind the FoS there?
you care about the fos and not the vote? seems like hayker here is scum with barry.
subgenius wrote:
unvote: Ashblade

vote: Hiraki

For copying Bill's FoS, even after Barry explained his mistake and put his vote where his mouth is. Trying to appear townie by mirroring others is a definite scum tell.
acknowledge the fact that erratus is at l-2 and i might take you seriously next time you post.
RobCapone wrote:
wikkiden wrote:Oh yes. My vote sucks. Along with the six other people voting for him.
to be fair you did put him at an unannounced L-1 and admitted you sheeped
all i can say is that i agree.
wikkiden wrote:If it'll make you all happy,
Unvote.
there is this thing called appeasement. you just did it.
i have never seen town appease for the sake of appeasement. that makes you scum. congratulations.
Papa Zito wrote:
Erratus Apathos (6): RobCapone, Ashblade, GreyICE, Bill McQuill, Barry Allen, wikkiden
RobCapone (1): Erratus Apathos
Hiraki (1): subgenius
GreyICE (1): Hiraki

Not voting: mockingjaye, Papa Zito, Snake Eyes, Hayker

So Erratus is town yay let's move on.
so zito is town yay let's move on.
even though i don't agree with the notion that erratus is town due to the fact that scum can and do get wagoned at the start of day 1. not saying that it happens every time but that it's silly to clear him simply because of this.
Bill McQuill wrote:Wow, that's... quite an appeal to emotion you got there. You're not even under pressure there, chief. Maybe you ought to be.

Unvote, Vote: wikkiden
present-me agrees wholly with past-me on this point.
subgenius wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: So Erratus is town yay let's move on.
As far as I know, the only people that know whether or not this is true are Erratus and scum...
i'm getting the impression that you don't know how stupid you sound.
RobCapone wrote:
Bill McQuill wrote:Wow, that's... quite an appeal to emotion you got there. You're not even under pressure there, chief. Maybe you ought to be.

Unvote, Vote: wikkiden
Vote Bill

AtE isn't a scum tell and using buzzwords to try and get someone lynched is scummy
but you miss the point. it's not that he used ate, but that he's did so at such a strange time - no pressure, no suspicion - there was no reason, but he posted a paragraph to try and justify an action that nobody felt was suspicious in the first place.
RobCapone wrote:And that is a horrible role with a day 1 only restriction, I need to get on this setup review board cause I'd not let that role fly
the claim was ridiculous. that you are so quick to believe makes it seem you have no reason not to - that you knew he was town, and so took his words at face value. and only scum know who's town, right?
Papa Zito wrote:I support subgenius wagon btw.
Barry Allen wrote:tldr - looking at Bill and wikki right now. My inclination would be more voting Bill, but wikki's "if it will make you happy" posts keep nagging at something in the back of my brain...
Why aren't you voting one of them then.
this man has got it. he's got it so well.

everything worth commenting on up to the end of page 8. as it stands,
scum:
subgenius
Barry Allen
Hayker
wikkiden
robcapone

^this is awful by the way. town has some bad players on their side if i can name half of the living playerlist as potential scum by page 8.

town:
zito
dead vts
nobody else

^this is also a shame. though not as unexpected since towntells are rarer early on.

more to come in the future, but i don't think i can go any further at the moment. 38 pages is quite a lot, and i hope to catch up in the near future. this wall probably shouldn't get much longer anyways, for the sake of us all.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 am

Post by pod person »

AGar wrote:I like how pod person comes in and of the ~10 players alive, he calls half of them scum. Cool story bro.
it's because some players are playing awfully as town, which i cannot be responsible for. and i have 30 more pages to narrow it down. but if all the scum aren't in that group i will be shocked and appalled.
though the fact that you actually acknowledge the content of my posts is more than most have done thus far.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by pod person »

okay, picking up where i left off.
probably going to take this at a quicker pace since the first pages tend to be the most information-rich while the rest have a few bits and pieces scattered amongst nonsense.

^i said this originally but did not follow it, obviously.
subgenius wrote:
barry wrote: That being said, if I am voting for someone, why would I not be in favor of others voting that way?
Because one more vote puts me at L-1, which could very easily end the day a week and a half ahead of time.
overly paranoid scum. l-2 isn't anything to be worried about, especially in the chaos of day 1.
erratus is definitely town. he makes more logical points than anyone else even with a relatively low posting rate.
mockingjaye backing out after being called out for lurking reeks.
Hiraki wrote:
RobC wrote:I don't know how many game he has played on the old mafiascum site and you really can't check. plus I didn't think I had to check his game log when I saw he was here since 2008.
but back to the other question, town can act however he wants but to me he seems like he is trying to earn town points when he makes comments like this
2. The use of the word town makes me quite wary of a slip, me spies.
again, this is a ridiculous stretch. at least he doesn't outright scream "this is must be a scumslip because he used the word 'town' and only scum know who townies are."
and yes, this is what hiraki is implying. doesn't it sound silly when said that way? i thought so.
RobCapone wrote:
Hiraki wrote:RobCapone can die too.
Can I get a good case on subgenius? His play doesn't qualify as a good reason for me.
I don't need to make a case for anyone really.
i love how rob points this out, when...
subgenius wrote:
Rob wrote:I don't have to convince you of my reason for my vote.
Rob wrote:refusal to make a case IS a scumtell
...he's guilty of the same crime.
Hayker wrote:Question @ Zito: Why were you so quick to clear Erratus like that? It was a bandwagon that was pretty much guaranteed to happen with what was said pre-game.
More Zito stuff: Your top 3 suspects are Mockingjaye/bvoigt, subgenius and Bill. Bill at least has a small reason, but jaye/bvoigt for not complying with your miracle, and sub for….what other peole said? You don’t even mention him until your last post. You also have sub-suspects Rob and Barry. Rob for somehow being linked to Jaye. You have explained none of your reasoning behind anything except for Bill and frankly…I’d like to hear some of this reasoning.
/Vote:Papa Zito
what about hiraki refusing to make a case? rob contradicting himself on the matter? why is not typing a wall every time you vote someone suspicious?
best post in the game so far.
subgenius wrote:
GreyICE wrote: Oh. Oh boy. Nice catch. Damn it, subs needs serious rope today.
Are these two separate points, or am I somehow wrapped up with Wikki now as well?
you are now.
to comments on "lurkers" on page 12 - if you stopped posting walls every single time you posted, maybe they would want to read the thread. i can speak from experience that reading this thread has become incredibly dry and monotonous.
Barry Allen wrote:Hayker has made maybe 4 posts (certainly not much more) all game. The posts are mostly very short, too...asking Hiraki for an explanation of the FoS on me, asking Zito for explanation of his suspicion of Rob, one post just to say there will be a bigger post soon...and one post with a little more info and some additional comments. That's not total inactive, but to me that's lurking - just posting enough to appear active and avoid prodding, but not really saying much at all.
i agree with the accusation, but i will let you know that this is called "active lurking." which scum are much more prone to do than town.
i am ashamed in erratus for stopping a scumlynch at l-1, but voting another scum isn't something i can criticize.
Barry Allen wrote:but again if you are using JEEP's list for scumtells it is possible that you are inexperienced enough that this is just how you post (you've been on the site for a long time but IIRC haven't played much lately - someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this).
smear campaign. if barry's scum, sub isn't, and sub nailed at least one, if not two, scum prior to to this post.
Dekes wrote:
Bump for Votecount.
scum. this is fluff.
Papa Zito wrote:Erratus Apathos (6):
RobCapone
Ashblade
GreyICE
Bill McQuill
Barry Allen
, wikkiden
subgenius (L-2):
GreyICE
Ashblade
RobCapone
Barry Allen
Bill McQuill
i cannot stop laughing. honestly.
penpen did not read the whole thread if 383 is any measure.
RobCapone wrote:lol good luck with this wagon
RobCapone wrote:p.edit - I have not given up, I won't be lynched today
scum arrogance. the hidden meaning in rob's posts: "my scum fakeclaim is so awesome, you won't lynch me once i post it."
zito saw it right away. i am pleased.
RobCapone wrote:
vote hiraki

thanks for confirming my suspicions buddy
twleve minutes between this and your last, and hiraki didn't post in-between those two.
rob is scum if penpen is scum, but the inverse isn't true. also, penpen is town if rob is town. i don't see newbscum so eagerly defending a townie, but they'd do it for a scumbuddy.
RobCapone wrote:haker posted a catchup post, can't guage scum off a catchup post
this doesn't even make sense. a catchup post tends to be filled with content, and the more content someone posts (or lack of), the easier it is to read them.
RobCapone wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Someone give me a rundown on the Rob case plz. I'd like to see it all in one place.
Are you that lazy.
pot meets kettle
the irony is strong with this one.
this game is amazing.
RobCapone wrote:btw I am going to bed, if I wake up to being L-1 I will hammer myself as town and not bat an eye lash.
my record already shows I will do it, so remove this wagon on me or be prepared for the most epic fail of all times.
this guy is still alive? i am honestly shocked.
oh. it's because he early-claimed tracker. early-claiming is what scum do, because they are scared of being lynched. i refer to my previous point on rob's arrogance due to fakeclaim. i then refer to dgb's sig.
if you were actually a pr, you would not have even threatened to self-hammer. but you also set up a pr fakeclaim ahead of time. your web of lies has caught you in a trap of your own design.
GreyICE wrote:In every game I've ever read, I've only ever seen one good self-hammer from town, and one good self-vote (the self-vote was in LyLo, and was totally epic).
off-topic: i believe greyice is referring to the same player in both examples. correct me post-game if i'm wrong, but this makes me think of both hoopla's self-hammer in the inv. pyp and her self vote as vengeful in bawhston brawl.

i am done for today. end of page 20. will try to finish up the rest tomorrow, or, barring that, tuesday.

scumlist, ranked:
robcapone
hayker
subgenius
barry

townlist, not ranked:
zito
erratus

the rest can sit at null. penpen doesn't get a town spot because, while i feel there's a high chance he's town, there's also a possibility of him being scum, and wikkiden's play was quite scummy (it'd rank right above barry on this list.)

i am still going to withhold my vote, because 19 pages is plenty for some shocking developments to come into play. but if i had to vote right now, it would be on rob.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by pod person »

you have just admitted to not reading my post.
i acknowledged your claim. i showed why i do not believe it for a second. you would not have made the same post if you had actually read mine. yes i understand it's a lot to read. but this thread isn't exactly a hotbed of activity at the moment.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by pod person »

i am not bill. why should i have his reads?
wikkiden was scummy but penpen seemed town. and guess what, townies can be scummy too. otherwise mafia would be the easiest game ever, right?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:47 am

Post by pod person »

Barry Allen wrote:1. While pods is entitled to his own reads, he IS taking over Bill's old place. My first question was simply to discuss WHY he feels differently at this point about certain players. That is not a question Pods should be ducking...and not a question subs should be so concerned about.....
this is exactly what my walls have been.
Barry Allen wrote:2. @ Pods...you maintain that "wikki was scummy" and in your earlier post noted that his posts seemed "scummier than Barry" yet you dropped him completely from your scumlist in your second post. If wikki STILL looks scummy, why is he no longer on your suspect list?
because regardless of how bad he looked, penpen looked really good. i am willing to put wikki's awfulness up as terrible play, but i also have half a thread to read which may or may not change that read.
Barry Allen wrote:Pods' refusal to address these questions in a direct manner.
i did not refuse to answer any questions. i do like how you're misrepping, though.
mozamis wrote:you still havent answered the question as to why your location is the same as bill mcquills
because it is irrelevant.
RobCapone wrote:that is a good question mozamis, that is too weird of a coincidence.
but it's still irrelevant.
mozamis wrote:1) he's scum and thinks he can just "start afresh". But since we all know he's replacing Bill, what good does that do him? He still has to answer for Bi'ls posts.
2) he's a vanilla townie and thought "i need to change my style" -doesnt seem convincing.
3)he's a townie PR, and was nervous that Bill was gonna get mislynched. So start afresh etc
4)maybe an SK or some other role-bearing in mind the two deaths on night one.
5)he's just having a laugh.
these theories are all really from my location thing? i love how this post says nothing - in a mini normal, the only roles are vanilla townie, town pr, mafia, and sk. so you basically say here that i could be any of these roles because of my location. well of course i could be. seriously.
who did mozamis replaces again? hayker. that explains a lot.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 am

Post by pod person »

pod person wrote:i did not refuse to answer any questions that matter.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by pod person »

i think everyone in the game should google my username.

another content post coming soon, though i probably won't have time to finish the entire thread tonight.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by pod person »

erratus: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pod+person&l=1

i apologize but something came up and i no longer have time to post tonight. i most definitely will post something tomorrow.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 am

Post by pod person »

Hiraki wrote:
subgenius wrote:@Hiraki
So you've concluded that Bill replaced himself, and you have no theories about why or how it might be worth thinking about? That seems extremely implausible to me.
For the record, the idea of Bill replacing himself seems absurd to me, but if it were proven to be true, I'd want him lynched asap.
Do you have any reasoning why someone would randomly start an account in Feb. and join this game, randomly?
Not to mention, he replaced. Do you see newbies replace? How often do alts. replace?
Thinking about it more, I do believe you make a valid point. I was thinking of a different reason for secrecy, but I'm becoming ever so increasingly doubtful of it.
Unvote, Vote: Pod
wow. you're scum. i can't wait to read the second half of the thread. which i will be doing after reading all recent posts.
subgenius wrote:
pod person wrote:i apologize but something came up and i no longer have time to post tonight. i most definitely will post something tomorrow.
That, right there, is a classic Bill move.
it is called "having a life" which means things come up that are more important than a game on an internet forum.
RobCapone wrote:I suck at changing my meta, I'm obvious town. So deal with it.
this is pathetic. let me try:
"i am obvious town, screw you."
i'm now confirmed town as well by your logic.
RobCapone wrote:Btw if speed of wagons really mean anything
which it really doesn't.
RobCapone wrote:pod and hiraki should be confirmed scum based on that, cause those wagons are deadlocked right now.
which is false.
RobCapone wrote:And pod looks especially bad for essentially only having Zito and EA as his town reads.
town can vote town. do you think everyone on the greyice wagon was scum?
bvoigt wrote:I don't really buy the case on Rob.
you didn't read the case on rob, then.

off to read this thread, starting from the top of page 21.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by pod person »

rob's 502 is a perfect example of why he's scum.
RobCapone wrote:You advocate always lynching a claimed power role day 1?
Learn better theory
warning: theory discussion, skip if not interested
theory says that scum can claim a power role and then claim to be roleblocked every night following. it puts town in a tough situation: if the player is town, they're outed and most likely useless (likely to either bite a nightkill or a roleblock), and if they're scum, their claim will make town more hesitant to lynch them. plus they can just claim the roleblock every night following without raising eyebrows for at least a couple of days.
i personally believe that a claim should not have any impact on a player's perception of another player unless the claim is provable (for example, a vigilante; but that can also be a serial killer claiming vig.)
end theory discussion
penpen 527 deserves a few facepalms.
RobCapone wrote:yeah I don't want town to vote me but I am trying to point out your behavior over the last 2 or 3 pages is sketchy
the phrasing here is how a scum would say this, not a townie. "i don't want town to vote me" because "i'm scum" is what he means here.
Barry Allen wrote:
RobCapone wrote:I read Barry, reading bill now. Ill say that so far ash is spot on about Barry
penpen wrote:
Vote:Barry Allen
penpen wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:Pie is OK - but not cake.....the cake is a lie...
this is actually an awfully good case for penpen-scum.
subgenius has gradually found his way off my scumlist over the course of the past few pages. i read his posts and i think "that's a good catch" or "like that post". can't really cite a specific post but he's probably not scum if my list of suspects is any testimony to that.
rob 607 - has barely mentioned grey all game, and as soon as a wagon forms, rob jumps right on the first chance he gets. tell me the town motivation. i don't see it.
GreyICE wrote:Dude, lynch chaining?
That a scum tactic through and through. "Well look at these two people! If one of them is town, the other MUST be scum! So we should lynch one to see if they're scum, then lynch the other!"
quoted for truth.
penpen wrote:
Vote: Papa Zito

For convincing me to vote to lynch a townie.
welcome back to the scumlist. you hammered of your own will, with no warning. probably to set up this exact vote.
mozamis wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
mozamis wrote:Anyway, on GreyIce obvious suspect seems to be PenPen for dropping the hammer.
And dropping the hammer is suspicious how?
Thats why i said it was obvious. Maybe too obvious. But surely the last person to vote has to be a bit suspect? If I were scum, i know i would be quite keen to make sure a townie was lynched ASAP.
You don't find it suspicious then?
hammering is not, never has been, and never will be a scumtell. quickhammering on the other hand...
okay it's been bugging me now. barry, either use vote tags or type the vote up itself. seeing "vote: vote: <player>" so many times is just annoying.
RobCapone wrote:Another reason to blame him, only scum purposely messes up quotes;)
it sounds like you're using this as a serious reason to vote him. why would town actually think this is legit? they wouldn't.

hmm... i want to take this time to post something that came to mind just now.
let's compare/contrast the two replacees on super-lurker slots.
bvoigt is one of the few people who actually sounds like he believes every word he says... he's town.
mozamis, on the other hand, hasn't done anything to improve the hayker slot. posting more, yes. but there's so many logical leaps and stretches that it's hard to take anything he's posting seriously. it looks like fake-scumhunting, and i've never seen town that fake-scumhunts.
AGar wrote:Look at that wagon D1. They don't build that fast on scum, almost ever. Wagons on scum take time to get up to speed.
they can and have. bad.
AGar wrote:Mozami - Stop with the BS reads, start posting real suspicions or die. Die quickly, too.
i endorse the above statement. but why didn't you vote mozamis?
Dekes wrote:
And we're at full strength again as pod person replaces Bill McQuill.
best post in the game so far.
reached my first wall, skipping to new posts...
1039 is a good example of scum paranoia.

and that's it. got a bit lazy with the second half oh well it wasn't much of importance anyways.
i've read the entire thread now but am confused as to why he's being voted. frankly the only scummy thing i've seen is his terrible reason for voting me, but that was post-hiraki wagon forming, so i must not get it.
or maybe because i started skimming some near the end. still.
i didn't see any particularly town things either though so.

scum (ranked):
rob
agar
mozamis
barry

town:
zito
erratus
bvoigt
subgenius

that one loner in the null group:
hiraki

vote: rob
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 am

Post by pod person »

Hiraki wrote:How am I null? You just called me scum a moment ago.
nothing else you've done comes off as particularly scummy. the people on my scumlist have multiple things pointing to them being scum.
mozamis wrote:
RobCapone wrote:
Unvote, vote RobCapone

I did it again
unvote
So thats Rob's post 502. I don't see anything scummy there, just a guy who is annoyed at being under suspicion.Why is that scummy to you?
town trackers don't do this. that's why.
subgenius wrote:1)I'd like to hear why we should lynch Rob today rather than waiting another day to see if something useful comes out of him.
that's exactly the point. nothing useful will come out of him. he'll either be blocked or shot if he's town (depending on setup), or will claim roleblocked if scum. if we don't do something about it now, odds are he'll coast to lylo as scum purely on his claim, and possibly live to endgame. which is bad.
subgenius wrote:2)Am I correct in assuming that Agar makes the second slot due to penpen's actions, or do you also think Agar has been acting scummy?
you are correct in assuming, though it's also due to wikkiden's actions as well.
quote="subgenius"]3)I'm not clear on why Barry is on your list (although I'm glad to see him there).[/quote]
earlier stuff from the game; nothing in the latter half really stood out, but he did nothing to improve my earlier read on him.
Barry Allen wrote:@ Pods - I can see why you may not like how Rob is posting, but given that you replaced Bill I'm not ready to blindly follow your lead. I still haven't shaken the idea that you could be scum, giving us wall-o-post versus the wall-o-missing that Bill gave us previously.
am i supposed to care?
RobCapone wrote:
RobCapone wrote:Btw if speed of wagons really mean anything
which it really doesn't.
But Zito has confirmed EA as town because of the speed of his wagon and the rest of town has essentially agreed, and don't forget Agar has invoked his superior knowledge of his 45+ games on site to say that speedy wagons never happen on scum, so since 2 FAR SUPERIOR players than you Mr. I am an alt but won't tell anyone, your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to this argument.
i'm not exactly sure either are superior to me, though i'm not arrogant enough to say i'm definitely better than them.
and i disagreed with zito's point and i disagreed with agar's point. so.
RobCapone wrote:
RobCapone wrote:pod and hiraki should be confirmed scum based on that, cause those wagons are deadlocked right now.
which is false.
Not according to Zito and Agar's theory of speedy wagons, if speedy wagon = town than slow wagon = more than likely scum (although safe to say not 100% guaranteed either way)
so now you're just going to ride on other's words, in order to avoid responsibility. yet another classic scum move. this is amazing.
RobCapone wrote:
RobCapone wrote:And pod looks especially bad for essentially only having Zito and EA as his town reads.
town can vote town. do you think everyone on the greyice wagon was scum?
where did the greyice wagon come from? I am saying you replace in and put Zito and EA as confirmed town, just like everyone else has. EA is only town on every one's list because ofthe "speed of a wagon" theory which you disagree with so if you disagree with that theory, why is EA town to you?
i wouldn't say "confirmed" town since nobody is confirmed, but.
and i already said why i think erratus is town; it's in my walls.
RobCapone wrote:
bvoigt wrote:I don't really buy the case on Rob.
you didn't read the case on rob, then.
off to read this thread, starting from the top of page 21.
can you point me to the case on me please?
also in my walls.
RobCapone wrote:
RobCapone wrote:yeah I don't want town to vote me but I am trying to point out your behavior over the last 2 or 3 pages is sketchy
the phrasing here is how a scum would say this, not a townie. "i don't want town to vote me" because "i'm scum" is what he means here.
so are you saying town would say "vote me"? are you really going to criticise the way a statement is worded and try and twist that into "that is how scum would word it"? cause that is horseshit. I don't want to be lynched so I don't want town to vote me, scum is going to vote me cause they want the tracker dead. I am sorry you disagree with the wording of my statement but the fact you are trying to twist it into something scummy earns you scum points.
i'm not twisting any words. there are times where conclusions have to be made on the intent of another player's post - this is one of them, and the conclusion i came to is that you have a scum motive for this statement.
RobCapone wrote:
hmm... i want to take this time to post something that came to mind just now.
let's compare/contrast the two replacees on super-lurker slots.
bvoigt is one of the few people who actually sounds like he believes every word he says... he's town.
mozamis, on the other hand, hasn't done anything to improve the hayker slot. posting more, yes. but there's so many logical leaps and stretches that it's hard to take anything he's posting seriously. it looks like fake-scumhunting, and i've never seen town that fake-scumhunts.
bvoight is auto town cause he sounds like hebelieves everything he says? umm.. ok?
scum spout nothing more than a lot of bs and try to get everyone to believe it, even though they don't believe it themselves.
town, however, tend to believe most if not all of what they write, because what they're posting is who they believe to be scum, and the goal of town is to catch scum.
RobCapone wrote:the poing about mozamis, idk I haven't paid as much attention to him cause others have played scummier but i will re-read his iso during the next night phase.
this sounds like you know you'll be alive tomorrow if the game goes into night.
Barry Allen wrote:Now, I don't believe in Pod's vote for you - I think Pods is scum. But, I also don't believe in following what amounts to a very emotional and at times highly personal case such as you are presenting now. I may vote Hiraki tomorrow, but for today I will...
VOTE: Pods McQuill
you either didn't read my case or are scum trying to get me lynched if you don't believe my vote on rob. i explained it rather thoroughly.
subgenius wrote:
Barry wrote:I still haven't shaken the idea that you could be scum, giving us wall-o-post versus the wall-o-missing that Bill gave us previously.
What changed from 9:45 pm last night, where Pod "Could be scum" to 10:12 am this morning when you cast your vote.
Clearly, you're very cautious with your vote, so I'm guessing that something happened in the intervening time to convince you to cast your vote, but I can't find anything that would have affected your choice except that people finally began getting annoyed that you weren't voting.
this is spot-on.
Last edited by Dekes on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 am

Post by pod person »

mod: there is a quote failure in the middle due to an extra misplaced [/quote] tag. can you please fix it?

Done.
Last edited by Dekes on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by pod person »

Hiraki wrote:Pod. You called me scum, then null. So apparently I did something scummy in between that. I wish to know what.
you voted me for replacing bill, essentially. if i was bill, and i wanted to stay hidden, would i really have chosen the same location as him?
p.s. i'm not bill. i bet you'd be shocked if you ever did find out my main, but i plan to keep that secret forever.
Hiraki wrote:Bill/Bill is still scum.
what about pod person?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by pod person »

actually, that'd be cheating, and i know me and agar are both above cheating.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by pod person »

i'm not bill.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by pod person »

shotty is on my blacklist both as a player and a mod.
you are on there as well.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by pod person »

no, he's on my list too.
rob's best defense is to attack me by accusing me of being a vi. this is pathetic. why can't we lynch him?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by pod person »

wow. rob was town? what. also mozamis was scum, which is less shocking.
so basically it has to be agar and barry now since everyone else is town imo.
vote: agar
for now but if a bigger wagon forms on barry i'm going to jump on it.

let me read hayker and mozamis in iso really quick to look for some buddytells.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by pod person »

Hayker wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
FoS: BarryAllen

Vote: GreyICE

Die archenemy!
Mind explaining your reasoning behind the FoS there?
he cares more about the fos than the vote. pretty obvious that barry is a hayker-buddy.
Hayker wrote:Wikkiden’s massive AtE. This seems highly uncalled for and brought on by very little. He is a new player, but this does deserve noting. This was brought on by the post that Rob made.
...i'm not really sure if this is a defense of wikki or an attack on him. the wording is... awful.
hayker's one vote is on zito. i'd say that's rather telling that zito is town, unnecessary as it is.
mozamis wrote:Anyway, on GreyIce obvious suspect seems to be PenPen for dropping the hammer.
So until i hear from him:
VOTE PENPEN
hmm... this does not a bus look. it looks more like scum trying to chain lynches.
no, i think this is a little extreme for bussing especially considering nobody else really wanted to lynch penpen and mozamis kept bringing up the issue in consecutive posts. crap. that means i have scum in my town reads.
unvote
mozamis wrote:looking at the grey ice lynch again. Are we just missing the obvious? penpen said "happy now zito" when he dropped the hammer. Zito was very keen to lynch grey ice.
It seems too dumb, but if penpen is noob scum, could he have blundered, in other words saying to scum partner zito "happy now"?
Or pen pen sheep townie and zito scum?
What say you zito? You seem to be sailing thorugh this game with a "of course i'm town attitude, everyone knows i'm town!"
But you were one of the main instigstor of the lynch.
now we're linking penpen to zito for some unknown reason... which seems a little odd if both are town. though i still feel both are.
mozamis wrote:ah, pressurising penpen again?
how did that work out for ya last time?
this seems like a rather abrupt switch, actually. 6 hours earlier, mozamis was still voting penpen.
i bet he's weeping at how hard he tried to set up rob as his scumbuddy, and how it's all wasted because they both died at the same time. i find it ironic at the very least.

not much else to take here. we got zito in the confirmed town pile and penpen/agar in the very likely town pile. we got barry in the scumbuddy pile. not much else to do but
vote: barry allen
now.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by pod person »

okay. stop calling me bill mcfail.
also, what happened was i voted then read the confirmed scum in iso, which changed my mind. so.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by pod person »

i read quick. and reading the iso of confirmed scum is infinitely more useful than reading an entire thread, by the way.
also. i am not bill. stop calling me bill. the mod actually asked me that same thing, and told me that if i had been, he'd have had me force-replaced. just fyi.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by pod person »

this is pathetic.
nobody but me/scumallen/sub have posted today. and there's been no posts in 24 hours.
zito, erratus, bvoigt, agar: acknowledge your own existence in this game.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by pod person »

bvoigt wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:refusing to join the easy Hiraki BW
Barry Allen wrote:I've been trying to decide between Hiraki and Pods
These two quotations don't really match up. You didn't refuse to join the bandwagon, you decided between Hiraki and Pod.
this is a good catch.

i like how as soon as i declare agar town, everyone else decides to pile on top of him. do you guys really not trust my reads? that's a shame.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:54 am

Post by pod person »

now that we have a confirmed mason, i am pretty sure it is impossible for town to win unless we have a hidden doc. and considering the lack of protection on the tracker or the lack of protection on obvious town erratus, i doubt that's the case. the problem with the crosshooting plan is that it doesn't work if someone is confirmed town. both scum will just shoot that person, and both will take the win/draw/whatever results from that scenario (it's usually a double-win for both teams in my experience.) ugh.

i am convinced that barry is the last mafioso and bvoigt is the sk. barry is and always has been obvious scum, but i don't think the sk kills make sense coming from him as much as they would coming from bvoigt. from my point of view both are confirmed scum, but i'm placing my bets on this role distribution rather than the opposite.

actually...
i know it sounds stupid but...
i think lynching zito is the way to go here. that way bvoigt and barry might actually have to make a decision on who to kill the following night. like i said earlier, if zito's alive going into night, scum both shoot him and gg.
vote: papa zito
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 am

Post by pod person »

wow, that is the most schizophrenic post ever. "we can't win" ---> "here are the scum" ---> "oh wait we can win" ---> "vote: confirmed town"
you can ignore my ramblings in that first paragraph.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

Post by pod person »

the mafia and the sk won't know who the townie is. there is a chance of a town win in that scenario. not in any other scenario.
Barry Allen wrote:There is only one very far-fetched scenario that works...we lynch a townie on purpose, then the SK and mafia are stupid enough to hit each other tonight. I don't see that happening, and in any other scenario we are done for. This means we have one thing left we CAN do...decide who wins, the SK or the Maf. So, I'm asking for something unusual...
you even agreed with me here. and then you attack me for making the same proposition, except with more success.
i'm not scum but i don't feel i should claim just yet.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 am

Post by pod person »

i'll do the honors then. barry, you can claim, since i already did. i don't think your claim will be very surprising though.
Papa Zito wrote:
subgenius
(L-1):
Erratus Apathos
GreyICE
Ashblade
RobCapone
, Barry Allen, Bill McQuill
Bill McQuill (L-5):
Hiraki
Snake Eyes

bvoigt (L-6):
Papa Zito

Barry Allen (L-6):
subgenius

Papa Zito
(L-6):
Hayker

Not voting: bvoigt,
wikkiden
2 mafia wouldn't be not voting at l-1 - they tend to spread votes around, with usually a max of one not voting, and the rest on other wagons. good argument for bvoigt-sk. barry and me are the only unconfirmed on the sub wagon here, so this pretty much cements barry as mafia in my eyes.
Papa Zito wrote:
GreyICE
(L-0):
Erratus Apathos
RobCapone
Papa Zito
subgenius
, Barry Allen,
Snake Eyes
penpen

Bill McQuill (L-5):
Hiraki
Ashblade

bvoigt (L-6):
GreyICE

Papa Zito
(L-6):
Hayker

penpen
(L-6): bvoigt
subgenius
(L-6): Bill McQuill
2 scum late on the lynch wagon and one bvoigt voting mafia. just as expected. bvoigt not mafia, barry mafia. shock. and. awe.
Papa Zito wrote:Bill McQuill (L-2):
Papa Zito
RobCapone
Erratus Apathos
, Barry Allen
penpen
(L-4):
mozamis
, bvoigt
Papa Zito
(L-4):
penpen
subgenius

Not voting: Bill McQuill,
Hiraki
hey look wagon on my slot has one scum. and bvoigt still voting confirmed scum (along with other confirmed scum.) bill mcflake not voting because he sucks.
Papa Zito wrote:Hiraki (L-0):
RobCapone
, bvoigt,
AGar
subgenius
Papa Zito
mozamis

pod person (L-3):
Erratus Apathos
Hiraki
, Barry Allen
RobCapone
(L-5): pod person
there is.
no way
. that any sane person can think bvoigt is mafia after this votecount. why do i even have to spell it out?
Papa Zito wrote:
AGar
(L-0):
subgenius
Erratus Apathos
Papa Zito
, Barry Allen
Barry Allen (L-2): pod person, bvoigt
Papa Zito
(L-3):
AGar
hello barry quickhammering his buddy. most obvious bus i've ever seen.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 am

Post by pod person »

*sigh*
since i proved beyond a doubt that bvoigt is not mafia... barry is confirmed not mafia... and zito is confirmed town... yeah. take a guess.

why should i win? i replaced into a doomed slot and proceeded to spend more time reading the game than any member of the town did. i actually gave a damn, which it seemed like no one else did at the time. not trying to sound arrogant, but it's a fact that i gave you guys a bunch of content to work with.

the zito vote is wasted now.
unvote, vote: barry

it's funny that i had all the other scum on my scumlist.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 am

Post by pod person »

also, for the laughs, here's the number of people in this game who i have played or modded over at some point or another, including everyone who was replaced in this game: 9. exactly half of the people affiliated with this game besides myself.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 am

Post by pod person »

okay. pm my main postgame and we'll see if you're right.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by pod person »

barry, this is a town gambit to get us to shoot each other. if i were to shoot, i'd shoot you. i'm not going to shoot tonight. do what you will. if you shoot me, you will be lynched tomorrow. if you're not compulsive, you should also no-kill.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by pod person »

on that note... are you compulsive or not?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by pod person »

if we shoot, i cannot trust you, in fact, do not trust you, to not shoot me. and if were to shoot, you'd be dead. there is no way i'd kill a townie over my rival scum. if both of us shot, town would probably win. if neither of us shoot, town is in the same exact situation as tomorrow.

by the way, compulsive means "must action each night" in terms of mafia.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 am

Post by pod person »

and here we go again.
vote: barry
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 am

Post by pod person »

and i caught the one other scum in the game as soon as i replaced in. anyone believing that i sincerely fosed rob is dumb, the next two on the list were my buddies, and the last person on my scumlist was in fact scum.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by pod person »

i can keep this up all year if need be. no kill is the way to go.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 am

Post by pod person »

i knew barry would kill zito. sigh. we both had the exact same idea, except he shot the wrong guy to shoot for it.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 am

Post by pod person »

i am rather amused that i was the only mafia to survive seeing that bill's play was awfully terrible and i wasn't expecting to live past day 3.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 am

Post by pod person »

can we have role pms, mod?
on hiatus.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”