Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #874 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 am

Post by AGar »

Hullo.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 am

Post by AGar »

Fuck, 35 pages.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am

Post by AGar »

Mozamis has two votes? Or do I need to read something?
Fixed.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 am

Post by AGar »

Hiraki - here's why EA isn't scum (and essentially, why you are):

Look at that wagon D1. They don't build that fast on scum, almost ever. Wagons on scum take time to get up to speed.

VOTE: Hiraki

Mozami - Stop with the BS reads, start posting real suspicions or die. Die quickly, too.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 am

Post by AGar »

Hiraki, chillax.

Take a deep breath.

Because it'll probably be one of your last.

It was a good try.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 am

Post by AGar »

No, but you're flailing around right now in a way that doesn't make me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 am

Post by AGar »

Papa Zito wrote:AGar. WTF are you doin.
Aggressive Mind Games™

(or trying to run a full court press on a player I'm thinking very likely to be scum who will break)

@subgenius: Generally being unhelpful to the town at large. Snarky attitude about "reaction tests" that no one reacted to, voting an obviously town player and weak D2 reasoning. If you're going to vote for someone that multiple players view as town, you better have a damned good reason for doing so if you're town. Hiraki does not have said "damned good reason." The fact that his vote on EA was a "reaction test" but he has yet to unvote now that this "test" is over.

That good enough?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 am

Post by AGar »

I think you're one of the few getting confused here.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:
AGar wrote:I think you're one of the few getting confused here.
well yeah when someone can declare EA as town for no reason other than the speed of his d1 wagon, and than gets mad when people vote him, that is confusing.

speed of a wagon means jack shit. I have seen scum wagons develop fast just like town wagons.
And I've seen scum action A happen just as many times as town action A.

I have 45+ games onsite.
You don't.

I'm pulling an experience card here. Wagons like that don't just "happen" on scum.

Tell me, do you have a legitimate reason for suspecting EA?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 am

Post by AGar »

subgenius wrote:So, if you think the quickness of EA's wagon proves his innocence, then you must think it moved so quickly thanks to scum support. Who are the scum on the wagon? Couldn't have been Ash, couldn't have been GreyICE. So that leaves Bill/you, wikki/penpen/[TBA Replacement], Barry, and Rob.

I wouldn't expect you to incriminate yourself, so who of the remaining three were the scum who helped get EA's wagon to L-1 so quickly?
I replaced penpen.

I'd say Bill (looking better with pod person's catchup so far) and potentially Barry. Average on fast building wagons is 1-2 scum, according to numbers Hoopla dug up one time.

@bvoigt - I skimmed through D1 and read all of D2. Unless there's something that's really really worth looking into on D1 (I notice Rob claimed tracker at some point), I usually can get all the info I need on the current day of play when I replace in.

I like how pod person comes in and of the ~10 players alive, he calls half of them scum. Cool story bro.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 am

Post by AGar »

Hiraki wrote:Guys. It was sarcasm showing that if I was scum, how bad of a play that was. Only an idiot would actually slip like that. Notice the extra spacing.
MOAR WIFOM THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Guys. It was sarcasm showing that if I was scum, how bad of a play that was. Only an idiot would actually slip like that. Notice the extra spacing.
bussing your partner as scum isn't bad play it's actually smart play, when a person pushes for a wagon on someone and that person flips scum, they almost always earn town cred.
No. Just no.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:lol at pod, the thing is though I am tracker so move on and not worry about me and move me to your town list.

thanks
Wait, we just magically believe claims now?

I missed the memo.

You missed the memo where scum tracker is fairly common as well, bud.

Threatening to self-hammer as town, accepting it as good play....

It's such a lucky thing that Hiraki is infinitessimally more scummy than you are Rob. Or you'd be hanging from the rafters right now.

Mozamis - 1. Post. PLEASE. There is a preview button and people invented tabbed browsing for a reason. Condense that shit immediately.

Pods - Get off the fence, give more concrete reads. Seriously, there's enough content in this to not put almost half the game at null.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 am

Post by AGar »

Papa Zito wrote: Speaking of which, hay AGar: Top 3 plz.
1. Hirak
2. Rob
3. mozamis

Bill looked bad, I saw 1/15 posts were decent. PP is playing decently. Definite alt, but I really don't care at this point, playing well. Also dislike the focus on PP's location - why the fuck does it matter?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 am

Post by AGar »

Rob's reactions haven't been kosher with me, and his worry about Pod Person putting him as scummy, citing his claim, isn't coming from a town mindset. He shouldn't care unless he's being run up again, at which point he can show concern, but right now there's no reason to be like "You can put me in town and move along." It's like he doesn't want any attention.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 am

Post by AGar »

Dear RobCapone,

First - see Papa Zito's #1027.

Second, I don't believe in meta. It's garbage. So a self-meta defense does nothing but make me want to lynch you for stupidity.

-AGar

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:Dear Agar and Ziti,

being defensive is an emotional reaction to a perceived attack or challenge against a person when said person beleives the information to be inaccurate.

I know I am town and anyone who continues to call me scum or doesn't beleive me is attacking me, being defensive is a normal human emotion, over-defensive behavior is common among people who are often challenged or attacked.

You Wang to lynch me? Like I said go ahead and do it, I won't care if town doesn't have a tracker anymore, you clearly have nothing better to do if you'd rather lynch a town power role so that would prove you aren't interested in catching scum.
^ This is bad.
RobCapone wrote: Agar - meta is what it is, you don't beleive in it than you are using stupidity cause meta is a powerful tool.
Can you believe I've won a significant number of games as town and
never used meta
? So I must be doing something right, because y'know, I'm calling scum out properly in games.
RobCapone wrote: I am defensive cause I know what I am. I didn't start looking scummy to people (othere than hiraki) til GreyIce started in that me explaining why I should not be on zito's list was some sort of admission of guilt and than I got to L-2 (iirc) in like half a day. Ever since I have been forced to defend myself and I'm tired of it.

I'm done defending myself, lynch me or stfu. Those are your 2 options.

Sincerly,

RobCapone
Is this a threat? I think it might be.

Like I said, luckily for you, Hiraki is a bigger issue at hand right now.
bvoigt wrote:I don't really buy the case on Rob.
So you're saying that him telling another player, in all seriousness, "Put me as town and ignore me, because I claimed tracker" is a town-motivated thing to do?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:22 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:Misrep much? Cause that's not what I'm saying.

Pod asked why I'm not dead yet, when you have a PR claim you have to choose do I beleive him or not

if you do - move on

if you don't than you have 2 choices

Lynch me or let the "real" pr figure it out

Town chose to let the "real PR" figure me out

if you don't want to wait, like I said lynch me but I'm honestly telling you the truth that my claim is real. If I could prove it somehow I would.

So again if you want to lynch me, do it and live with the consequences or let me do my job the best I can.

Speed of a wagon question = town clarification question

EA got to 4 votes in an hour and a half and got to L-2 in 2 hours and 52 minutes - so this makes him town according to Zito.

I got to 4 votes in 26 minutes and L-2 in an hour and 9 minutes - but I am scum yet my wagon was faster than EA's

can somebody please clarify the whole speed of a wagon theory to me because this post by AGAR who by his own admission has SO MANY GAMES ON THIS SITE SO HE MUST BE RIGHT seems to make sense for EA but not for me and I want to know why

AGar wrote:
RobCapone wrote:
AGar wrote:I think you're one of the few getting confused here.
well yeah when someone can declare EA as town for no reason other than the speed of his d1 wagon, and than gets mad when people vote him, that is confusing.

speed of a wagon means jack shit. I have seen scum wagons develop fast just like town wagons.
And I've seen scum action A happen just as many times as town action A.

I have 45+ games onsite.
You don't.

I'm pulling an experience card here. Wagons like that don't just "happen" on scum.

Tell me, do you have a legitimate reason for suspecting EA?

If speed of a wagon clears EA than it motherfucking clears me because my wagon was faster and I got to L-2 super fast which is why I felt the need to claim.
EA's wagon - Out of RVS.
Your wagon - Based on actual gameplay.

"Wagons like that" = fast wagons out of nowhere.

Again, why are you freaking out, exactly? You're going on like you're at L-1.
mozamis wrote:if rob is scum, he's making a pretty damn good defence. I don't really see why we are getting so worked up about rob.
Hi Rob-buddy.
pod person wrote:
AGar wrote:Mozami - Stop with the BS reads, start posting real suspicions or die. Die quickly, too.
i endorse the above statement. but why didn't you vote mozamis?
Hiraki's more blatant scum than Rob.

Aaaand now Rob's trying to deflect suspicion. [sarcasm]shocker[/sarcasm]
RobCapone wrote:Not according to Zito and Agar's theory of speedy wagons, if speedy wagon = town than slow wagon = more than likely scum
(although safe to say not 100% guaranteed either way)
Oh wow, you can answer your own questions too! Hooray!

TL;DR: Hiraki needs to die, but Rob is also worthy of roping and is a fine compromise if need be. But I don't think it needs to be at this point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:

Response to pod should say 'Hiraki's more blatant scum.'

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

Post by AGar »

@EA - Just because you're very town, doesn't give you an excuse to play like your head is so far up your ass you're suffocating on your lungs. "Penpen never acknowledged them! He's scum!!!" :roll:

Hm.

VOTE: Barry Allen

Don't like his posting at all, see nothing of value from him in two whole days of play.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

Post by AGar »

Actually...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Papa Zito

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 am

Post by AGar »

bvoigt wrote:@AGar: Why the unvote, and why the vote for PZ?
I've played with Zito enough to be slightly worried that I can't get a read on him right now. He's being very passive-aggressive which is completely off the radar for him. Have a bad gut feeling because of it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 am

Post by AGar »

pod person wrote:i am rather amused that i was the only mafia to survive seeing that bill's play was awfully terrible and i wasn't expecting to live past day 3.
The slots we replaced into were awful. Then I played D4 all wrong. Or D3. Whatever day I died on.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote: 1. Never mention self voting if you are town
2. Don't respond to every fucking post
3. Stay calm
4. Think before you type.
5. Don't flip when someone casts doubt on your claim.

Seriously, I considered making a push on you Day Whatever-it-was-I-was-alive because of the reactions you were having. I felt that there was potential support there, but the Hiraki wagon was much easier and less messy. I just followed up like ass the next day.

Replacing into scum is a double-edged sword for me.

Bussing on non-D1 days is tough because it doesn't get as much credit as it does on D1. But not bussing anyone is probably playing my weaker scumgame.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:10 am

Post by AGar »

I think town might have benefitted from 1 weaker power role, but really the play in this game was sub-optimal all around.

Also, mafia QT staying hidden is not my request. I could care less, for the record.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”