Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

Post by mozamis »

Hey folks :)
This is my second ever mafia game, and first ever day 2 (my newbie game is still in progress). So apologies for any dumb questions.
But: 2 night kills? Does this mean 2 mafia groups? Or vigiliante? Or serial killer?
Anyway, on GreyIce obvious suspect seems to be PenPen for dropping the hammer.
So until i hear from him:
VOTE PENPEN

LETS HUNT SOME SCUM! :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 am

Post by mozamis »

what is flavor love?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
mozamis wrote:Anyway, on GreyIce obvious suspect seems to be PenPen for dropping the hammer.
And dropping the hammer is suspicious how?
Thats why i said it was obvious. Maybe too obvious. But surely the last person to vote has to be a bit suspect? If I were scum, i know i would be quite keen to make sure a townie was lynched ASAP.
You don't find it suspicious then?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 am

Post by mozamis »

completely fair comment. pepnpen may have just been following the herd as he (effectively) said. But i'm gonna keep my vote on him until we get some more info.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 am

Post by mozamis »

nah surely if you were scum you'd be too paranoid to say "i forgot you were tracker"? Unless as sub said its a "damned devious ploy".
gut feeling is that hiraki is telling the truth there, although as my gut is full of sausages atm, could be wrong ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 am

Post by mozamis »

she is the gorgeous Louise Wener of Britpop 90's band Sleeper :D
Umm i mean she is my girlfriend honest ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah not sure tho. Penpen does seem a bit defensive. But looking at events before the hammer, Zito says "Its p28...lets hammer this thing.."
Then after that PenPen votes for EA. Then PapaZ says "Are yu kidding, EA is town?". Then PenPen changes his mind.
Maybe he was just pissed off with PapaZ's pressurising.
(ps i know how to quote-but how do u do multiple quotes? Ah maybe save as draft?)
And PapaZ, did u want PenPen to hammer, or just to get his vote off EA?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 am

Post by mozamis »

ah! thats what hiraki meant by no flavor love! one of the great mysteries solved lol :D
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

So you're two main suspects are Bill and Hiraki?
I understand Bill i think (lurking) but hiraki? I did read the whole thread, but your case against Hiraki seemed a bit OMGUS. What, if anything has he written that is actually suspicious apart from the fact that you two seem to have a grudge match going on?
If its my bad for not reading the thread properly, just point me in the direction of a few of the main pages :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 am

Post by mozamis »

RobCapone wrote:
mozamis wrote:
As for Bill, I'm not divulging my theory ATM. I'll see what happens with his wagon.
Helpful.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

would have been more helpful if i had got that post right lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 am

Post by mozamis »

A couple of days ago i would have been keen to lynch bill. Lurking hacks me off no end. Why sign up if you cant play? Apreciate real life intervenes, but why not V/La?
However, in my other newb game i was vociferous in getting the main lurker lynched. He was a townie (and our IC! :oops: ).
So while Bill needs to get replaced or post pretty damn soon, i'm reluctant to leap aboard his wagon.
Gonna keep my vote on penpen for now as none of his posts really make much sense to me.
Probably not a good enough reason to lynch him, but maybe it will keep some pressure on him.
My other concern is this: why did rob claim tracker so early? Surely that was just painting a target on your back for scum? How is that helpful to town?
And do we believe Robs claim? What surprised me when i was reading the thread was how easily everyone seemed to accept it?
Is tracker not the sort of claim that someone would make up?
But surely scum would make it up if they thought it would put them in the clear?
Rob -NOT HAVING A GO AT YOU -but just like some reassurances that you are the real deal ;)

Summary: 1) BILL POST-OR BE REPLACED -DONT WANT TO LYNCH.
2) PEN PEN STILL UNSURE BUT LETS KEEP PRESSURE ON HIM
3) ROB TRACKER? PROOF?
4) LETS EAT MORE PIES :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 am

Post by mozamis »

looking at the grey ice lynch again. Are we just missing the obvious? penpen said "happy now zito" when he dropped the hammer. Zito was very keen to lynch grey ice.
It seems too dumb, but if penpen is noob scum, could he have blundered, in other words saying to scum partner zito "happy now"?
Or pen pen sheep townie and zito scum?
What say you zito? You seem to be sailing thorugh this game with a "of course i'm town attitude, everyone knows i'm town!"
But you were one of the main instigstor of the lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 am

Post by mozamis »

also zito, why have been anti bill all game, but as soon as grey ice was on Lynch-2 you voted for him? and encouraged others to hammer quickly?
overly enthusiastic townie or scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

well, i was merely saying that we lynched a lurker who was townie-how is that detrimental to either this game or the other one? is the dont discus other games a rule or some nonsense convention?
also, why does papa saying he thought ashblade was a vig kill make him town?Why are you so quick to rule out the possibility that he could be scum just saying that?

lol rob just got there as i was postin gthis :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

re: other games ah ok then my bad sorry
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

yeah but he could just be mafia pretending not to know that...*runs around in circles*
i dont think it proves anything either way.
like to hear what zito has to say as to his keeness to lynch grey ice.
furthermore, didnt find his "i was drunk" excuse all that brilliant.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 am

Post by mozamis »

Papa Zito wrote:
GreyICE wrote:That was my last and final response on the matter.
k

UNVOTE: Bill McQuill
VOTE: GreyICE
hmmm apologies Zito i thought you were fourth to vote, not third.
So i guess you werent "main instigator" of it. Instigator bad word on my part anyway (you would have to be first to vote for that to make sense).
What i guess i found puzzling was your whole insistence that Bill was scum and then joinging the Greyice bw for what seems very little reason.
And when penpen voted for EA you said "Ea is town". Its your tone of finality that i find suspicious. You dont seem to have a very open mind -until theres a Bw going (greyice) and then you join it. So, again: why the sudden change of heart from Bill to greyice, and now back to bill again? You seem a bit too "lynch happy" for my liking. This is day 2, we cant affor any more mistakes.
In fairness, lynching you for this would probably be O.T.T, but since i dont really have any decent reads on anyone else:

UNVOTE VOTE PAPA ZITO
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 am

Post by mozamis »

why are u sure about zito?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

sorry had forgotten u said that :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

Papa Zito wrote:
mozamis wrote:sorry had forgotten u said that :)
Hay.

Hay you.

You have homework.

Get to it.
RobCapone wrote: :roll:
No sass from you mr.
Well, Zito is at least quite humourous ;) Yeah, i re-read your posts.
Ultimately, your lynch on greyice seemed purely based on him not answering your questions cos he "lied".
Great reason to flip flop.
And your enigmatic/funny man stuff doesnt really lead me to think "oh, how town of you". Seems like a convenient way of avoiding a constructive scum hunt.
My vote stays on you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

Sub made a good point. papas reason was the same as everyone elses. I guess reading through it i still find it puzzling why he was so anti-bill and then changed his mind so quickly. (flip-flopping -you Yanks made that term up you know when a politician changes his mind bout something).
So maybe zito is no more suspect than everyone else.
But i swear to god if he keeps talking like a teacher ("show work for full credit etc"), i'm gonna lynch him single-handedly! :P
I have no other reads yet. I'm as confused as hell. Zito seems awfully sure of himself, for someone who lynched an innocent man :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

i dont see any harm in keeping the pressure on you. i find you the most suspicious, so i think thats reasonable. And to be frank, you seem to have got through this game on a bit of a free ride, so i think its time we all started looking at your posts a bit more closely. Sure, your posts are entertaining, but i'm afraid that counts for bugger all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah, pressurising penpen again?
how did that work out for ya last time?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:29 am

Post by mozamis »

a rapper and a gunslinger, eh? ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 am

Post by mozamis »

AGar wrote:Hiraki - here's why EA isn't scum (and essentially, why you are):

Mozami - Stop with the BS reads, start posting real suspicions or die. Die quickly, too.
Nice. Bring back penpen, all is forgiven :lol:
Still, fair comment about my PapaZito "case" -its mostly circumstantial, i grant you. Still wanna keep some pressure on him tho.
And why dont you read the thread properly you idiot instead of being rude to people?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 am

Post by mozamis »

*out of his depth face*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

since you guys might as well be talking in Linear B,
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 am

Post by mozamis »

thats good of you :)
but i think i just need to reread post day 2 again thoroughly. Just feel like i'm wandering in the dark atm. But I'll get there! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote: And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and buss Bill because um.

Well umm.

Dunno.
Right, even more confused now. Is he basically giving up and saying he is scum or is this sarcasm?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

you still havent answered the question as to why your location is the same as bill mcquills
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

sorry that was directed at podperson
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

shit i didnt read this page looks like my question has already been asked soz
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol no it hasnt.podperson, are you just bill mcquill with an alt LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol yeah i reckon it is. no way on earth 2 different people would come up with the same location "in a safe place" in the same game.
But, in the name of God WHY?
1) he's scum and thinks he can just "start afresh". But since we all know he's replacing Bill, what good does that do him? He still has to answer for Bi'ls posts.
2) he's a vanilla townie and thought "i need to change my style" -doesnt seem convincing.
3)he's a townie PR, and was nervous that Bill was gonna get mislynched. So start afresh etc
4)maybe an SK or some other role-bearing in mind the two deaths on night one.
5)he's just having a laugh.

In some ways, i hope its 5) and then WE CAN JUST MOVE ON! Otherwise we could be heading down a blind "bill mcquills alt" alley, which may not be productive for scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 am

Post by mozamis »

AGar wrote:
Mozamis - 1. Post. PLEASE. There is a preview button and people invented tabbed browsing for a reason. Condense that shit immediately.
Yeah I'm still new to forum posting. Is there a handy guide to it somewhere? what is tabbed browsing?
and what do you mean by condesne it? my last post was quite short.
I get frustrated by spending ages deleting bits of peoples quotes, the having to go back and forth from typing my replies, to looking at what people say. I was on another forum years ago, and there was a way round it, but cant remember. And yes, I am an old git :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:12 am

Post by mozamis »

RobCapone wrote:like i said if you guys want to lynch me go ahead but you will be lynching the
TOWN TRACKER
and than what?
Rob mate, in general liking your posts and you seem town to me, but this is a fair point. I did mention a few posts back my surprise at no one querying your tracker claim.
I think its just something we have to take with a pinch of salt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

Post by mozamis »

Papa Zito wrote:

P.S. Someone shoot mozamis plz.
oh sweetie, aren't we lovers anymore? :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
pod person wrote:i think everyone in the game should google my username.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pod+person
i don't get it
pod person=someone pretending to be someone else. Pod person is saying he is pretending to be someone else, ie Bill Mcquill.
In other words, he has been asked to replace someone, and thought it would be clever and funny to pretend to still be Bill mcquill.
Ans i agree-it is pretty clever! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 am

Post by mozamis »

subgenius wrote:My theory is that pod person is somebody's (probably not Bill's) gimmick account, and the gimmick is to replace into games and change the account's personal info to match the person who dropped out as much as possible. Other reasons for not thinking Pod and Bill are the same person:
1)I find it quite unlikely Bill would plan this kind of thing a week and a half in advance
2)Pod has put more time into this game over two days than Bill ever did.
3)Their writing styles are quite different
Yes, you are right. Thay are different people. Pod person obviously experienced mafia player who made this account to replace someone. Hence using bills old location.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

if rob is scum, he's making a pretty damn good defence. I don't really see why we are getting so worked up about rob.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

RobCapone wrote:Sorry mr. Sensitive

say somebody said you stole his baseball card, would you go hang out at the arcade with him?

I claimed to not waste town's time anymore, you are wasting discussion time

ooh I said I'd self vote, I have done it 3 times as town, probably more

look

Unvote, vote RobCapone

I did it again

unvote

vote scum hiraki
So thats Rob's post 502. I don't see anything scummy there, just a guy who is annoyed at being under suspicion.Why is that scummy to you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote:
Mozamis: There's a defense? This is the classic bull that I've attempted to put up with during this game.
Sorry, not being rude but i genuinely don't understand your point :?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote:Pressure. I answered the other one somewhere. I'm still sure that it's Bill though.
what i don't understand is why you are voting for pod when you seem convinced Rob is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:57 am

Post by mozamis »

wow i could make my first ever hammer! :D
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 am

Post by mozamis »

lets hear your claim hiraki!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

thing is zito, sweetie, thats what you did on the grey ice BW. Remember that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 am

Post by mozamis »

well i did vote for zito and was laughed at :(
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

i see ya Hiraki! post your claim! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

what do you reckon people?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote:Nice. I'm calling confirmed scum on Moza now.
why? cos I'm not dropping the hammer? what kind of weird logic is that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

or some sort of sad last gasp distraction tactic?
bollocks to you then.
VOTE HIRAKI
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote:No, because town would never ask the town their thoughts. Only scum do that.
Um..pretty much the whole game is town asking town their thoughts. what on earth are you talking about?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by mozamis »

funny if podperson was agar lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 am

Post by mozamis »

Ashblade wrote:Oh, Barry killed me. LOL, no wonder I died.
we killed you (the highly skilled trio of penpen, barry and myself LOL) because you hadnt fingered any of us. There was no trail back to us. That was the idea anyway. Basically, you were neutral. If we'd killed papa, which was plan b, the feeling was that me or barry would look EVEN MORE dodgy than we already did.
I still say we should have kept Rob and Hiraki alive though. Whilst they were ripping the shit out of each other, i thought scum had a chance.
Still, yet another awful game by me.
Sorry pod and Agar.
But well played pod!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 am

Post by mozamis »

bvoigt wrote:
subgenius wrote:I don't blame you for handing out "I told you so's" on that, but it was still a crappy case. :lol:
I wish a few of you would tone down the wallposts. They're OK once in a while, but an average post doesn't need to be in essay format. I know I'm more willing to read and accept an argument if it's concise.
I SO agree with that. A good argument should be distilled into a few concise points.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 am

Post by mozamis »

Papa Zito wrote:
Dekes wrote:So, this was my first modded game and all in all I think I did pretty well for the most part of it.
I agree. I hope you do more modding in the future.

@Rob: Was I really that bad? I didn't think I did badly this game.
Personally, i thought you played great and crapped mydelf whenever we had dialogue. Whatever i said you seemed to see that it was straight out of the "NOOB GUIDE TO SCUM" lol
And mod, yeah you're right. ashblade was a mistake. should have killed zito i think. or rob. i still dunno lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 am

Post by mozamis »

you should have all gone with your hunches more. there was big pressure to lynch bill, anmd then somehow greyice got lynched, and then likewise with pod, and hiraki got lynched. Props in part to agar for the hiraki lynch. My only criticism of Zito is that he seemed to know who scum was, but was slightly apathetic in actually lynching them, hence grey ice and hiraki.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 am

Post by mozamis »

and well played barry! :) i thought you were town through and through. Another great read from me lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:21 am

Post by mozamis »

and thanks Dekes! great game :) I'll shut up now :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 am

Post by mozamis »

GreyICE wrote:I honestly have no idea how I got lynched.

I get sick with the flu, spend a day vomiting and too tired to even think about logging on, come back, and find out I'm lynched.

Like... whatever. Seriously, all sorts of fucking whatever there.
apparently, it was cos you "lied" about something. ??? i think it was just a communication failure, and people were worn out by a long day one...towns biggest mistake i guess.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

so, in summary: town failed, scum pretty much failed considering we were "overpowered", and barry played a blinder?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 am

Post by mozamis »

more importantly: ROFL to "i expect you to TIE!" :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mozamis »

mafia qt is here.
Last edited by Dekes on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 am

Post by mozamis »

oops just saw Pods request. Sorry pod.But outvoted by me and agar :) Mafia shambles to the very last lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”