chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #534 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Waazzzzaahhhh...

I'll be getting caught up very soon, so you should expect a beast of a first post.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #536 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm only at
page five
and I just LOL'd pretty hard at the pelican picture. That's pretty much pappum's playstyle; he's fast, brash, and just doesn't give a damn. If he was pulling a gambit (which I doubt entirely) then it'll be his end, but (unless he says later that it's a joke and I haven't gotten there yet) either way Voided pretty much solidified my scumread on them via terri-bad reactions. I'm also pretty sure that scum would have hammered and been done with it if Voided was town. This part of his defense is especially horrific.
Voidscum wrote:However, I believe that in this kind of game there can also be naive or insane or paranoid cops, which would make his claim practically useless otherwise.
We pretty much established he's none of the above; fairly certain the wiki wouldn't lie, either, so there's that. Scum.

Also, calling someone out with an illness V/LA is just about the worst reason to give. Ever. For anything. Jesus it's almost as if we didn't need pappums to tell us you're scum, you're doing a better job all by yourself.

@niel: what if pappums replacement
isn't
just one-day? What if that was a bluff to portray himself as, therefore, "useless to Mafia" as you so eloquently put.

FoS:
Fitz~ I don't understand why you'd want to rush the lynch. Any information we gather now will be just as pertinent to the town as you say it is to scum. If the town had rush-lynched Voided, we'd simply be right back to D1 with an extended and slightly more thought out RVS. Is there something I'm missing here?

HoS:
Cecily~ This and this don't even slightly resemble these two at all. Looks to me as if you were soft-defending your buddy Voidscum and are trying desperately do get people to see anything
but
that now that he's been ousted so soon.

I don't want this to turn into a wall too much, so I'll give further analysis soon.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #537 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 am

Post by chkflip »

lolgambit.

UNVOTE:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #581 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

tl;dr intro - I'm of the opinion that pappum's rat-gambit worked successfully, and here's why:

From the first reaction onward, Voidedscum has been over-defensive. There's a difference between town trying to disprove a gambit and scum freaking out; it doesn't look like the former to me, therefore, voidedscum is freaking out. See also:

VM backtracks, theorizes, and deflects all in a way that doesn't seem town motivated to me. At all. Backtracking, okay, maybe somebody misinterpreted some ambiguity; his first question and his "VERY suspicious" feelings are completely OMGUS and sound like someone trying to do anything to make pappum's the one in the hotseat.

This would only make sense if you didn't actually bring attention to yourself repeatedly... but you did. (see also: previously linked posts) It looks to me like P. Ratty looked at a person who had some anti-town tendencies and took a calculated risk. Risk worked, one question. UMADBRO?

AtE will not give you my pity, nor will it make me think you're any more town than I already think you aren't. No further attempts to try to reiterate your stance? No scumhunting? Nothing. Just -_- and we're supposed to believe this fakeclaim? inb4 "ah guys, I was roleblocked."

VOTE: Voidedmafia
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #590 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by chkflip »

588 = "I haven't scumhunted, I've just tried my hardest to deflect deflect deflect."

585 isn't any better; you're not refuting points, you're getting emotional about people voting for you. Scumhunt.

Also, the part I "make no sense" in is quite simple. The first post would only make sense if you weren't bringing a lot of attention to yourself; unfortunately, the two posts I linked afterward (and any I liked before that) were all very eye-catching. In other words, it doesn't make sense for you to say "rat picked a random person" when you very obviously did things that weren't pro-town and therefore aren't a random target.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #596 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't quite understand the Cecily wagon; would someone be so kind as to reiterate it?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #629 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Doing a re-read as my previous stance was incorrect.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #662 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Pine is L-1
, right? That's pretty fast. Still reading, will have something to say shortly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #665 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: P.T. Barnum
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #686 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: P.T.
VOTE: Satael

Way too interested in rushing the current wagon, amongst other scummy things they've done.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #716 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 am

Post by chkflip »

OMG the worst stomach flu. Catching up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #750 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Got kicked out of my place. Will give a full read and give my thoughts asap.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #771 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Still catching up.

Fitz, what are you going to do if they're replaced?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #780 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, sorry guys. Trying to get my life back on schedule. Will do a nice wall post when I'm finished looking over everything.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #781 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Cecily

Case forthcoming.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #792 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Cecily wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Cool...Pine has a little breathing room. I have not enjoyed exercising restraint and now that it is not the hammer....

VOTE: Pine

exhaaaaaaaaaaaaaale......that's better. :D

You definitely just went back to what made me think you were scummy in the first place... I understand that we all want Pine lynched. I will be very happy if I get to hammer, but we do still have at least a week left in this day and I don't see what the whole mentality of voting asap just to make sure you were a part of the unanimous decision is all about. Since you've done it with everybody now I'm not going to go back and call you scum again, I'm just saying that it's instances like this that make me question just exactly what your intentions are.

Amongst several other posts, it's not-town-motivated posts like this one that have my vote on Cecily. I'm sorry my content D2 has super lacked, I don't know if I mentioned it but uni is t-3wks until it's over and I've got projects ect. If there's anything specific you want me to cover, call me out. Otherwise I'll be deepening this case as time allows.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Setael wrote:ISO'd Cecily. She's town.

PT or chk should be lynched today.

I'd like to know which part of her ISO read so glaringly town because I'm looking at it (have almost finished my case) and I'm seeing quite the opposite.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #845 (isolation #17) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 am

Post by chkflip »

Setael wrote:Where's your cecily case?

Where's your positive notes on Cecily? I said very blatantly that I'd post after you do, but thanks again for ignoring that question for a third time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #847 (isolation #18) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:44 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm Vanilla. You can lynch me and figure that out for yourself or you can take my word for it.

Either way, I'm tired of waiting on Satael. Full re-read before my next post; this is daunting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #851 (isolation #19) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:49 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #865 (isolation #20) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

I haven't exactly been the greatest replacement and I think I have to use two hands to count the amount of times I've said I'd get to this Cecily business. That in itself makes me want to self-hammer due to my inability to truly get my head into this game.

Thing is, I don't think Satael is correct when he says Cec has said things scum would try not to say. Your thoughts of what a scummy person would or wouldn't say isn't indicative to their alignment. That's your opinion and I believe that you're applying it incorrectly. I simply don't see town-motivation in the posts, I see sheeping, and by far I see a lot of fluffery. I could link to all three of these things if you'd like, amongst the other things others have brought to the Cec-case. There are several other things, but I'm obviously not going to be the one to convince you all of this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #868 (isolation #21) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm Vanilla Townie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #884 (isolation #22) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 am

Post by chkflip »

I love the deflection in that last sentence, Ceciscum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #886 (isolation #23) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Actually, the case is at my house and I've been posting from school. All points I've made can be backed by an overview of her ISO; however, I completely understand where you're coming from considering the circumstances.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #888 (isolation #24) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:Got kicked out of my place.

You're totally right! It doesn't make sense... [/sarcasm]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #903 (isolation #25) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm L-1, actually. Satael switched wagons.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #906 (isolation #26) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Really deranged, actually. Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00-2:50, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-5:20. Pacific Time Zone.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #910 (isolation #27) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by chkflip »

The case was made before I got kicked out; however, I can re-build it. I summarized a bit of it in a smaller post earlier.

It's 3:31pm right now. Pacific is California, right? O.o
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1221 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 am

Post by chkflip »

Ouch. Wish I would've played a better game.

Go scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”