Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Kanye
- Gut
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Hez
- For not voting Meransial
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:
jeromus wrote:<b> Vote: Empking. </b>
He may look harmless now, but I betcha he'll be far more dangerous later on in the game.

GETIT?
This.
In all honestly if we were in the business of policy lynches I'd reccomend the lurker who can't tell a Magikarp reference when he sees one.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:
Empking wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
He may look harmless now, but I betcha he'll be far more dangerous later on in the game.

GETIT?
This.
In all honestly if we were in the business of policy lynches I'd reccomend the lurker who can't tell a Magikarp reference when he sees one.
1) Who said I didn't get the joke?
Riceballtail wrote:
Empking wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:

GETIT?
This.
2) Did you tell him that in your scum QT?
Tell him what Mr. Reacher.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:@Jer: Empking is always anti-town at best. Also, this is page 2. Don't take it too serious yet. We still haven't had everyone post either. :P
Tell him what Mr. Reacher?

Unvote

Vote: RBT
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:Cool OMGUS there.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Empking »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
Empking wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:Cool OMGUS there.
I swear to god half of you are speaking in code. Does Empking think he's clever, repeating the same thing 43 times?
Empking simply wants an answer or to make people (like yourself) realize RBT's scum speaking out his arse.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Empking »

Everybody: What do you think of RBT scumming around and then ignoring the question that attempts to call him out on it?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:
Empking wrote:Everybody: What do you think of RBT scumming around and then ignoring the question that attempts to call him out on it?
Can you list the relevant post numbers?
You want me to list the posts where he ignored a question?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:
Empking wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:

GETIT?
This.
1) Who said I didn't get the joke?
2) Did you tell him that in your scum QT?
Scumming around.

A
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Empking »

And yes the Mr. Reacher posts were trying to get RBT to answer the question or how to get people to realize he was talking with no qualms to the truth.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:I love you, Vollkan.

Well, I love your point system. I'll also ask if you can provide some stats of this system.

I actually tried to start doing something like this myself, but I found that I can't quantify my suspicions well. Or maybe just that I found quantifying too boring and was too lazy to do it.

Have you thought about trying a Bayesian approach to your point system?

---

Anyways, even after Jeromus' explanation I still don't get Empking's reasoning against Riceball. Which might be good anyways, as he should explain the reasoning himself instead of using the old jedi mind trick of having the other person fill in the missing reasoning for him. Scummy scum.
RBT, due to not scumhunting and instead spouting anything he thinks will get town lynched, said (paraphrasing) "Did you tell him that in you scum QT?". But of course the question is, tell him what? (There was nothing for me to tell due to RBT being clear scum ewho views scumhunting as an abhorant waste of him time.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Empking »

So darkdue let me get this straight: The people you're suspicious of are the people voting RBT and a very distancing-esque suspicion of RBT (Due to the fact that you won't act upon it.) Is that correct? That your suspicions are text-book for you being scumbuddies with RBT?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Empking »

Volkan: What do you think of RBT's last post?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:Its so quiet in here. Way to go Vollkan, your craptastic system has totally derailed yet another game.

Where is Riceball,
Lurking because she knows you need her to post more so that you can prove she is scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Empking »

Occult wrote:
If you take McG, RBT, DD and Emp four who have added little to nothing to this game (I've got em in order, IMO, of most useless to least) and the two that haven't posted at all, we're only really running with half a game here.
Hmmm this is interesting considering the nothing you have added.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Empking »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:So where does everyone see this game going? Are we going to spend the last 6 days we have to decide on who to lynch chasing lurkers who are clearly not going to participate in this game in any meaningful way? If so, who are you going to vote for, your favorite one of the lurkers with zero content? Personally I'd like to vote for someone who has given us a wealth of scummy information but I guess I'd like to hear why we shouldn't too!

(reminder: switch you vote to Hez he is scum.)
We'rer voting RBT. (Also, Hez is pretty obv-town. Move your vote.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #184 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Empking »

Kanye: Look at RBT's iso. Note how she doesn't even pretend to try and help the town. While you do that look at Hez's votes. See how they're a who's-who of awesome votes.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Empking »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:And you're right that you shouldn't put words in my mouth (if that all was indeed directed at me, too). I can kinda see where you'd get "playing dumb" and "forced indecisiveness" from Kanye's recent posts, but I laid my hand pretty bare. If not McGriddle (who I am still voting for on counts of failing to scumhunt and active lurking after the first few days... which turned to outright lurking now), then I would be comfortable with Riceballtail. I'll consider switching, but I want to see if McGriddle picks up his prod.
I think its pretty clear I'm decisive about what I want? (hint: you can tell by the vote count!) Also agreed, its a threat that doesn't scare me much at all, and I don't really plan to be bullied into a vote until I get a proper explanation of why this one and not the 5 others who you could say the same exact thing about.

Also I should note this is only my third game of mafia ever so I really do not know what to do when half the participants arent actually participating.

Empking wrote:Kanye: Look at RBT's iso. Note how she doesn't even pretend to try and help the town.
So because she's not pretending to help town unlike the other active lurkers we should lynch her?
1. There are no other active lurkers
2. We should lynch her because she clearly doesn't have town's best interest at heart.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:Who are you kidding Empking? My vote is on the site's most anti-town player ever known. Getting rid of you is ALWAYS in the town's best interest.
You've looked at your posts, ja?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #232 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

McGriddle wrote:Who said I refused? Don't put words in my mouth,
i've given as much effort as I can,
I just said I am not GOOD on day 1
The bold doesn't really fit with your not having a RBt vote.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:Youre right. I dont give a shit about the town.

I care about my scum-catching record. I care about padding my numbers. I care about padding my stats. I care about coming back and saying, "I have caught countless of scum in every game I have been in". Call it pride, call it ego, but damnit, im awesome.

Do I care which name happens to be attached to that particular scum on that day? No, I dont. Do I need to be buds with anyone after this game? No. Whether its a scum thats upset because I rooted them out so easily or some townie that wanted to be the hero but I beat them to it, after this game is over, it starts all over again with the next one.

Are feelings going to be hurt? Oh yea, I certainly hope so. When you openly show your frustrations (much the same way RBT is doing), that tells me that im very likely staring down a scum and waiting to see whos going to blink first. Im convinced of RBT's scumminess based on play, reactions and comments. Throwing a three sentence, 20 word post at me isnt exactly the equivalent of driving a tank in a game of chicken, RBT.

In the end, it doesnt matter if anyone listens to me or not. It only matters whether im right or not. I put my reasoning out there. I put my vote down where I think is right. In the end, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter whom I threaten, the rest of the town will still do whatever the hell they want. If anyone thinks that they have a better lynch candidate, if they have a flare for independence and sovereignty, they will do the same thing I will do. They will ferret out the scum and hope to get them lynched.

Right now, I point my lynch vote to RBT. Scum can sit there defiantly. No reasoning, no logic, no argument. Just lashing out emotionally. It happens often and its happening now.

My vote for RBT stays.
+1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #275 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Empking »

My main scum rtead after RBT is Elsa.

And that has to be one of the worst scumreads I've ever seen. (More than half the town for the first part.)

I wouldn't be "tunneling" on RBT if he wasn't clearly scum with lurkers and scum refusing to lynch him.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Empking »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
Got any reasons for me being your #2, Empking?
Charter: Elsa and RBT are a scum team.
You: What?! RBT is my second suspect Though I didn't mention it before.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:What exactly do you expect from me Rufflig? Do you want me to flip flop on every single player in this game? Wouldnt that in turn make me into some sort of reckless bandwagon jumper? Do you expect me to sit here and do everyone's homework and create reads on every single person that lurks? HOW?, they are LURKING.

RBT has been uppity, devoid of any content, abrasive, and even threw a damn OMGUS vote out there. But hey, thats perfectly ok with you Rufflig? Is that what YOU consider to be townie behavior?
You see? That's the point right there. They are lurking, but Rbt is the only one you are putting any pressure on -- somehow he stands out from the other lurkers enough to make you say he is decidedly scum.
What do you mean "somehow"? IS
in that post you quoted
said that "RBT has been uppity, devoid of any content, abrasive, and even threw a damn OMGUS vote out there." Do you see the other lurkers doing that?

Elsa: Gosh really? I guess scum never lie when claiming to "clarify".
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Empking »

168 & 185 look like the sort of weak bussing I'd expect from swcumbuddies. Nice vote though. Maybe McGriddle or Rufflig can be lynched first.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:If you have the time before this goes to night:

Who here have played with Riceballs before?
Ja.

But there's no meta excuse for RBT's actions. He's a bad player, true, but that's just why we caught him so quickly.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: McGriddle
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #365 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Empking »

This game is over. Lynch McGriddle, Elsa and Jeromus in some order. Go home everyone.
Absolutely.

McG: Would you mind claiming in your next post? No point wasting time, is there?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:
HezLucky wrote:- Charter: This is by far the most interesting, because Charter died. I will focus more on what charter said, since even
if Mhi was "onto someone" it doesn't matter because Mhi replaced out. Why did Charter die? He didn't seem overly town.
He must have been onto someone. But who?
Absolutely terrible logic. Both you and Empking should be ashamed. The most probable reason Charter died is because some scum thought charter was likely to be scum on the other team.
Unless you happen to be a member of the other scum team, this is ridiculous. Charter was a shining light of towniness and brilliance.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Jeromus

Thinking about it. McG is 95% Jero is 96%.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #390 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Empking »

McGriddle wrote:I'd also like to point out that IS doesn't want anybody scum hunting and just wants me killed. It's SUPER scummy that he would rather everyone just focus on me today instead of scum hunt.
Yeah. No.

Unvote

Vote: McG
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Empking »

Elsa: Why aren't you voting McG?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #428 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Empking »

I don't recall ever being in (or reading) a game with a nurse.
I've read game with nurses (Admittedly they date back to 2004.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Empking »

McGriddle wrote:
darkdude wrote:McGriddle is fuuuunny.

Our back up plan is to lynch Rufflig.
Why are you guys letting this guy run this town again?
We're really not.

Note: If McG is Mafia so is DD.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote: --------------------
Empking wrote:Note: If McG is Mafia so is DD.
Of course, that leaves the small problem of who is rbt's werewolf buddy? It also means all 7 people on rbt's wagon were townie and 4 of the 6 not on it were scum? Possible, but extremely low chance. Have you actually thought about what you are saying here?
Rufflig is RBT's buddy.

How do I know? Rufflig knows that RBT's buddy wasn't on the RBT wagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #463 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Empking »

Hey, anyone want to lynch McG?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:Jeromus, it wasn't directed at you specifically. But now you, Rufflig, Kanye and Occult are all making good points. That tingles my scumdar. Either you are all right and the scum is toast, or you're all wrong and we are fucked or at least one of you is scum posing as someone useful.
Rufflig is the one who's tricking you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #471 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

If so, why do you think McGriddle is Mafia?
His posting as a whole has been scum. Meh.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #478 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Rufflig
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #482 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:I'm noticing a pattern that all the people getting murdered at night are people that were on the Day 1 RBT wagon. Meaning that it nakes it likely that the mafia were also on my wagon as well as the werewolf.

Essentially, this tells me that we are on the right track here. I much prefer to get the werewolf now and lowering the kills at night. The werewolf has to be either Darkdude, Jeromus or Rufflig. Rufflig tried to fake an argument, Darkdude faked the crazy and Jeromus blatantly bandwagon hopped, stalled on his reads and then profuced garbage. I'm perfectly ok with lynching any of those three.

I have to do some more ISOs on them, but darkdude and Jeromus have mostly produced a bunch of useless fluffery.

I think Rufflif slipped up and revealed himself to be the last wolf. Your thoughts on that?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude: Who are the Mafia? I support a Rufflif lynch. I feel we would have enough info to lynch the mafia after that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #491 (isolation #42) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:I want to know if you think this statement of mine is correct.

Therefore we should try to lynch mafia today over wooolf buuuddie, unless the risk of mislynch is higher trying to lynch mafia than wooolf and makes it safer to lynch wooolf.

Yes it works. Unfortunately thre chance of mislynch is too high.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #493 (isolation #43) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:Empking: give me your best estimate of the probability of Rufflig being wooolf.

90%
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #504 (isolation #44) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Empking »

I have to agree with the numbers (though mu calculations gave a slightly different higher number (still 14% though).

Unvote

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #526 (isolation #45) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Empking »

IS is not today's lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #531 (isolation #46) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Occult

I think town would know who the wolf is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #533 (isolation #47) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote; Jeromus
- Changed my mind on how scummy that last Occult post is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #558 (isolation #48) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Empking »

darkdude wrote:Wow.

Unvote

TALK, BOY!

Ha. I guess you actually are town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #565 (isolation #49) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Empking »

Full claim, pls.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #567 (isolation #50) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Full claim, pls.

Seriously, we know its because you're a werewolf and your kill went through but you neglect the possibility thsat the mafia also killed your target.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #569 (isolation #51) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Empking »

How so? Charter was the logical kill for both teams.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #571 (isolation #52) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:So you're arguing that I stated that Jeromus is a townie based on a breadcrumb from HezLucky?

You weren't?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #574 (isolation #53) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:HezLucky was voting Jeromus day 2 at some point and calling for lynches of Elsa, McGriddle and Jeromus. What makes you think HezLucky would protect Jeromus?

You.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #592 (isolation #54) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Volkan[/b]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #594 (isolation #55) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Volkan

Occult: Rufflig isn't mafia. Jeromus isn't mafia. IS is clearly not mafia. Kanye and DD both give me a town read therefore I'm voting Volkan.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Empking »

Kanye: Is there anything that looks town about Volkan?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #603 (isolation #57) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Empking »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:No, but I can't put my finger on anything that stands out as especially scummy either.

When you add those two facts together, I feel, you get a pretty big scumtell.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #605 (isolation #58) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Empking »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:Are you happy with using just that and a general feel as enough evidence to call him mafia?

That and my town reads.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #627 (isolation #59) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by Empking »

Empking, I've been meaning to ask this - do you think vollkan is werewolf or mafia?

Mafia - You're still the wolf. (Set up speculation makes it astonishingly unlikelt that
town
has a Cop or Cop-esque role.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #629 (isolation #60) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Empking »

So why do you suspect me? The only thing approaching an argument you have made against me is an absence of towntells. Aside from the fact that metawise I tend not to get considered town (because my playstyle makes me seem Spockish neutral), it doesn't make me scummy.

You've been next to useless in this game and have contributed next to nothing. At this point that's enough for me to vote you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #631 (isolation #61) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Empking »

vollkan wrote:
Empking wrote:

So why do you suspect me? The only thing approaching an argument you have made against me is an absence of towntells. Aside from the fact that metawise I tend not to get considered town (because my playstyle makes me seem Spockish neutral), it doesn't make me scummy.

You've been next to useless in this game and have contributed next to nothing. At this point that's enough for me to vote you.

What does that even mean? I've hardly been inactive and I haven't been spamming or IIoAing. I admit I've been lost for most of D3, but that's only a consequence of the people who flipped being my highest suspects - if you take account of that, I don't think I've been any less active than most other players.

You weren't even on the RBT wagon. That's pretty darn useless.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #633 (isolation #62) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Empking »

Also, I'm curious as to why you say you think I am mafia, and yet your main problem with me is that I wasn't on the RBT wagon. Mafia-vollkan would have as much incentive to join the RBT wagon, and far less need for caution about it. To the extent that not being on the RBT wagon is a scumtell (and I don't think it is), it could only be a wolf-tell.

You're not playing like you want the town to win. That makes you scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #637 (isolation #63) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:
Empking wrote:

Empking, I've been meaning to ask this - do you think vollkan is werewolf or mafia?

Mafia - You're still the wolf. (Set up speculation makes it astonishingly unlikelt that
town
has a Cop or Cop-esque role.)

If you truly believe that I am the werewolf that would mean that I have no true information about Jeromus' alignment.

Not really.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #665 (isolation #64) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Empking »

Empking: What are your thoughts on lynching darkdude today to be safe and seeing how Rufflig's claim pans out and lynching vollkan tomorrow if it turns out to be the right lynch?

I've got a middling town read on DD.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #669 (isolation #65) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Empking »

Occult wrote:
Empking wrote:

Empking: What are your thoughts on lynching darkdude today to be safe and seeing how Rufflig's claim pans out and lynching vollkan tomorrow if it turns out to be the right lynch?

I've got a middling town read on DD.

Could you make a point or two on why you think that?

Gut and the calculations.

Your thoughts on an IS lynch?
Awful he's pretty obv-town
And who who you support to lynch?
Pardon?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #674 (isolation #66) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Empking »

Can you explain more? Cause me, and apparently vollkan and Rufflig, think the opposite.

1. He's scumhunting.
2. Giving meta on Volkan (this is a biggie)
3. It looks to me like he's genuine.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #691 (isolation #67) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Empking »

Hardly. His "meta" on me is just that, while he hates my points system, he knows I use it no matter what my alignment. After he bludgeoned me over it in Flash Mafia, he's be insane to call me scum for it again.

No it wasn't. I'll look through his iso to find the actual thing.

Rufflig: Darkdude is a better lynch than IS.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #692 (isolation #68) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by Empking »

That being said, from what I seen, when vollkan is scum, he paints like 3 or 4 targets and then bubbles them up to the top and leaves his buddies in the middle and puts the white knights at the bottom.

This time around, he isn't doing much of anything. Which unfortunately, that's his town tell.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #699 (isolation #69) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: DD
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #705 (isolation #70) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Empking »

Empking's suspicion of Rufflig seems unjustified. I don't see why he would think that there's no more town power roles.

Lokk at the set up. No power roles would be a balanced game let alone adding a Cop, a Doctor and a Nurse to that.

I thought you were of the opinion that dd is town empking?

Not as town as IS or No Lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #712 (isolation #71) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Volkan
- No, DD is town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #716 (isolation #72) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:
Until someone claims a role called nostrafuyckingdamus I'm voting darkdude for being the scummiest person here.

Who o you think his scumbuddy is?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Empking »

So its night now?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #744 (isolation #74) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Empking »

I'[m planning on voting Volkan, he's still the best lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #746 (isolation #75) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Empking »

IS is still obv-town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #753 (isolation #76) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by Empking »

No objections
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #780 (isolation #77) » Sat May 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Occult
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #785 (isolation #78) » Sun May 22, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Empking »

jeromus wrote:Seriously, Empking. You've GOT to be trying to be dramatic or some shit.

Give us some justification, not just a vote. *Groan*

I'm sheeping IS.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #799 (isolation #79) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Empking »

Rufflig:
Empking wrote:

Can you explain more? Cause me, and apparently vollkan and Rufflig, think the opposite.

1. He's scumhunting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #819 (isolation #80) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Empking »

Occult wrote:
Empking wrote:Rufflig:
Empking wrote:

1. He's scumhunting.

This is very WIFOM...

Every town read is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #837 (isolation #81) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Empking »

Seriously what werre those quotes for? I aked IS a question! Oh gosh.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #841 (isolation #82) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Empking »

The Rufflig wrote:You want thoughts on anything in particular?

I don't like Empking sheeping Internet Stranger. If Empking wants to say he has a town read on IS that is one thing, but sheeping IS (to me) implies that Empking has a solid town read on IS. However, Empking failed to provide any specifics.

WShy the lie?

My partner and I
know
each other's alignment and we're not sheeping one another.

Because you're both incompetent. I don't have that consideration wrt IS.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #843 (isolation #83) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Empking »

jeromus wrote:...Seriously, Empking?

Unless you're calling IS a wolf he managed to gfind and lynch the only dead scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #862 (isolation #84) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Empking »

You apparently thought I was scummy for "bandwagon jumping, rbt protection, lack of reasoning, falsifying history, meta bullshit and loaded questions". That's an awful lot of reasons to vote for me, don't you think? Where was your vote? On RBT - your case on whom was lurking and refusing to participate.

You're suspicious of IS for being right? Do you think he's a wolf (In which case all that Empking stuff was fluff) or Mafia in which case I fail to see why him being a better scumhunter than you is suspicious.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #864 (isolation #85) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Empking »

Jeromus: Occult is clearly scum ( doeas
anybody
think otherwise?) . You're just letting him quickhammer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #867 (isolation #86) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Empking »

Are you sure that's a lynch?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”