Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

FRIST!

Vote: Jeromus
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:54 am

Isnt the whole idea of RVS is to see who decides to stand out first and thus face the wrath of everyone else? Looks like Occult wants the OddballScum title.

Unvote: Jeromus
Vote: Occult
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:00 am

Yes indeed. I like also enjoy breaking RVS as quickly as possible, as the scum routinely act the fool in RVS in order to establish themselves as active when it least counts. So the first one that breaks the norm in RVS is typically scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Additionally, I can already see that RVS has been destroyed.

Wow McGriddle, how about just trying to say what you want to say without the quotes for now?

I still like my vote on Occult, he sure got extremely paranoid and defensive right from the start, like caught scum being frustrated at being caught already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Whoa whoa slow down there McCowboy. I never said anything about moving to night already. Getting out of the very much useless RVS, oh yes, you can thank me for that. But trying to hurry through the day? Do you just make up stuff as you go along here?

All I said was that I like my vote where it is, you make it sound like anyone who places a vote is a rabid lynchmonster ready to eat souls.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 am

Now that we are on page 3 and RVS is in the dust, the standard move is to start browbeating lurkers, but everyone seems to be fairly active for the moment.

Occult is posting juicy content and is even defending me (albeit unnecessarily)
Riceball is just trying to snipe and remain low with minimal useful content.

Im all for pressuring riceball and seeing what kind of scummyness pops out.
unvote: Occult
vote:Riceballtail
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Its not my fault they dont show in the lurker link. Thats what happens when confirmations are via PM and not in the thread. Either way, im sure one of those three is scum then.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

At this point, you are all going to be jumping at shadows until the lurker situation is resolved. Like I said, we have at least 1 scum hiding in there. Guaranteed. I wish I had noticed their inactivity earlier. Definitely dont stop trying though, certainly theres probably tons of scum out there to pad scumhunting stats with.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 am

Wait, there was a mason claim? WTF? why?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 am

Oh boy. I get to argue with Vollkan again on the merits of his useless system again! *waves at vollkan* (+2)
How many points is that worth Vollkan, do I get a +2 because I think your system doesnt do anything other than give you something to hide behind? (+2 more). This is going to be so much fun! (+6)

You know, you all are extremely... verbal. Its all yak yak yak (+5)

Like Hez. He uses up half a page to basically say "If you dont agree with me, youre scum". Wow Hez, youre not exactly establishing a groundbreaking baseless system like Vollkan. All youre doing is spewing a bunch of words and not really saying much. You see Occult on the other hand, thats scumhunting. Occult is using thousands of words, but in the meantime he is taking Griddle and making him his bitch. (-2)

Empking is being empking, but he isnt scum just yet. Empking tends to be like what Jeromus is saying. He is pretty useless early on, but when he evolves later, youll be able to to tell easily whether he is scum or not. (-3)

One thing I dont like is the constant bragging about how we are at page 5, as if we are in some mature game already. Its been the same 4 people bickering back and forth. Im the one that said a scum lies in the lurkers first, and I know im right. But we also have too many lurkers at the moment still. What are we at, 3 lurkers? Riceball, that other guy and the one that didnt post, right? Either way, until I hear a convincing argument, im going to stick with Riceball for now. She seems to be hiding behind people between bouts of lurkiness. Putting some pressure on her will get the scum out. (-1)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 am

Hey Hez, im trying to wade through your reams and reams of babble that youre spouting off, but I cant find the part where you state a concrete opinion of Griddle. Its all been "Im so awesome, Elsa Elsa Elsa". Can you give me the tl;dr version on Griddle?

Essentially all I see on him from you is "I like him" and then crown him kind of all townies.

I mean, you wonder why we arent exactly following you like rats to the pied piper, but you make these long posts that dont say much. Your rhetoric isnt even all that good either. Are you just spewing random words most of the time? How can we go along with Elsa with this kind of messenger trying to lead the feeble minded?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 am

Its so quiet in here. Way to go Vollkan, your craptastic system has totally derailed yet another game.

Where is Riceball, I need her to post more so that I can prove she is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 am

Ok so Hez. Youre saying that Kanye laid an opportunistic vote on you, therefore Griddle is innocent because he in turn voted Kanye? That sounds like insane obfuscating triangle logic to me. How the hell is anyone supposed to catch scum that way? First you bring out the "If not with me, then youre scum" tactic. When you got called out on that, you bring up this? Whats next? another useless point system? (+2) or deranged tunneling?

Riceball. I have my heavy suspicion on you due to your deliberate attempts to avoid giving out any information for reads. Youre not doing anything to diffuse that, so thats enough for me to place my vote on you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 am

Nice try Riceball.
Hey Riceball, are you still scum? (I can play this game too!)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32 am

Cute. Riceball. Cute. Its like being 5 yrs old and being jerked around by that wacky uncle all over again. Hey Vollkan, is that like +20 points for Riceball yet?

My vote stays. I will continue to look around for Riceball's partner now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 am

I guess my question to kanye and Elsa is that you both have shown disdain for Riceballs lack of attempts to pursue any scum with any sort of vigor. Despite that, dont allow me to put any words in your mouth.

I see that you both are almost playing dumb there asking what you should do. Now that we have the benefit of a recent vote count, allow me to suggest to perform a quick ISO on Riceball and create an opinion for yourselves. Hez could probably benefit from an introspective into Riceball's behavior as well.

If she is lynchworthy, then lets get a move on before the deadline.

Otherwise, that forced indecisiveness will certain attract unwanted attention later on. But nonetheless, should Riceball's stoic defense succeed, then we will have to start all over from the beginning and look for a new scummy lynch candidate. We may even need to follow her lead, since so many people would be praising her towny credentials at that point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:14 am

Oh hey, Hez is already voting for her. I meant to say Jeromus there.
And I forgot about Vollkan again, he must be doing some serious number crunching at this point as well. (-2)

Where did Griddle go?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 am

So whats our verdict? Lynch Riceball or look into someone else? You all may be insisting on Griddle or Hez or whoever. But Riceball still stands defiantly and the case has been made. You want to bandwagon someone else, then start putting down your arguments, restate them if you must, package them up in a nice tl; dr for the lurkers if thats what it takes.

This game started off in a fury and now its slowed down to a crawl. Probably due to active and non active lurking. Odds are good that Riceball is scum, so whats it going to be?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

Out of curiosity Charter, what's the connection between Elsa and ScumRiceBall?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 am

If Elsa's #2 is getting a bunch of votes it would make sense foe Elsa to make her case and plunk down the vote on RBT.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Sounds like a weaksauce excuse to me, Griddle.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 am

Its a god damn mini game with half the people lurking. That shit is seriously weak. This deliberate impedence of yours forces Elsa to tunnel on you even more, forestalling the Riceball lynch, which by the way, you haven't given us an opinion on yet. Care to contribute in any sort of meaningful way Griddle?

I do recall Griddle actually attempting early on. What's the deal now griddle? Trying to protect Riceball?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 am

Hey Elsa, plunk that vote on Riceball today and I will most certainly help you build a case on Griddle tomorrow. I can't wait to see how his play will suddenly improve. Riceball isn't even promising that. In fact, Riceball is starting to act like scum that has given up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:30 am

So Griddle, why do you think Elsa wants you do bad then? Any kind words you want to try to throw her way to get her off your ass?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 am

Seriously Griddle, are you doing on purpose? You still won't gives a case on Riceball. What do you think about her?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 pm

THis absolutely makes no sense to me. What exactly are you looking to accomplish Griddle. Riceball is probably laughing at you right now. Youre totally taking all the heat away from her. Why would you prefer to take the lynch over her? If you were so townfull, how do expect to help us when you act like this? How do you expect to be supertownie on day 2 if you cant even make it out of day 1?

Griddle, are you saying that you prefer to be the lynchbait over Riceball at this moment?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

So Griddle, you're saying that instead of lynching someone who is "sloppy, looks lazy, and frankly scummy", we should instead lynch somone who is say, active, looking for scum and useful? You're giving us lots of excuses, but no alternatives. RBT flat out disappeared now too.

I been giving everyone all sorts of time. I have given everyone all sorts of leeway. Hell, I even tried bribing Elsa. Yet, the wagon stalls, why? Occult is of making up bullshit theories in la la land, Hez is working on being Superman tomorrow too, like Griddle (hey buddy, about being useful TODAY). Others won't pull the trigger. Why?

WHY?

When wagons stall like this, it usually denotes scum putting on the stall tactic. Griddle stalls for RBT. Others pull out the insanity card. Others disappear. Other do a lot of hem and hawing. If people aren't voting for RBT, then its more likely that she's scum. Scum wagons stall as their friends look for excuses before jumping on, town wagons go quicker as the scum pile on. Especially on Day 1.

From here on out, if I don't see a vote on RBT or Griddle on you alls next post, I'm going to ride your ass and question everything you have done. I will question your fucking existance as to why you're stalling the wagon. Its obvious that one of these two is scum and has to go, so which one is it going to be?

And yes Occult, that's a god damn threat. I'm here to catch scum, not make friends and sing Kumbaya.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:34 am

Youre right. I dont give a shit about the town.

I care about my scum-catching record. I care about padding my numbers. I care about padding my stats. I care about coming back and saying, "I have caught countless of scum in every game I have been in". Call it pride, call it ego, but damnit, im awesome.

Do I care which name happens to be attached to that particular scum on that day? No, I dont. Do I need to be buds with anyone after this game? No. Whether its a scum thats upset because I rooted them out so easily or some townie that wanted to be the hero but I beat them to it, after this game is over, it starts all over again with the next one.

Are feelings going to be hurt? Oh yea, I certainly hope so. When you openly show your frustrations (much the same way RBT is doing), that tells me that im very likely staring down a scum and waiting to see whos going to blink first. Im convinced of RBT's scumminess based on play, reactions and comments. Throwing a three sentence, 20 word post at me isnt exactly the equivalent of driving a tank in a game of chicken, RBT.

In the end, it doesnt matter if anyone listens to me or not. It only matters whether im right or not. I put my reasoning out there. I put my vote down where I think is right. In the end, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter whom I threaten, the rest of the town will still do whatever the hell they want. If anyone thinks that they have a better lynch candidate, if they have a flare for independence and sovereignty, they will do the same thing I will do. They will ferret out the scum and hope to get them lynched.

Right now, I point my lynch vote to RBT. Scum can sit there defiantly. No reasoning, no logic, no argument. Just lashing out emotionally. It happens often and its happening now.

My vote for RBT stays.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am

Oh, real nice Rufflig. You come in, and imply that just about everyone has a suspicion of me just so you have an excuse to plunk down a vote. These are the same people that you claim and deride as just a bunch of tunnelers and lurkers. Inconsistent much?

What exactly do you expect from me Rufflig? Do you want me to flip flop on every single player in this game? Wouldnt that in turn make me into some sort of reckless bandwagon jumper? Do you expect me to sit here and do everyone's homework and create reads on every single person that lurks? HOW?, they are LURKING.

RBT has been uppity, devoid of any content, abrasive, and even threw a damn OMGUS vote out there. But hey, thats perfectly ok with you Rufflig? Is that what YOU consider to be townie behavior?

Im aggressive, im willing to vote, im willing to plunk my opinion down and suddenly im scum? You compare my game to a game that had FATE, CHESSKID AND GREYICE and somehow its my fault THAT I DIDNT POST IN ALL CAPS IN AN EFFORT TO OVERSHOUT THE BIGGEST OVERSHOUTERS IN THAT GAME? Looking at past games for META is USELESS BULLSHIT.

You have -0- case on me. ZERO. All you have on me is that a bandwagon is being formed on me with people with no argument. Tell me Rufflig, whats the case on me? That I want RBT lynched? Isnt that the case for Kanye? Jeromus, ELSA, Hez, gee, how about HALF THE PLAYERS?

You know whats the difference between them and me, Rufflig? Oh hey, I have votes on me and they dont. What does that make you Rufflig, a blatant bandwagon jumper? Why yes, yes it does.

FOS: Rufflig
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

Rufflig, fine, bring up that silly game. You realize that youre COMPLETELY misrepresenting me, right? Do you not recall whose ass I was on most of the game (until his death)? Oh yea, JACK. I wasnt hopping around with my votes, I wasnt voting for lurkers (as much as I know 1 scum always fully lurks). I was hunting JACK. What youre bringing up is the very confusing second half of that damn game. We went from Starbuck to Chesskid, to YOU (since you were SCUM).

Again, META IS USELESS. You cant compare a damn game with god damn zombies and recruiters to this. Even the Day 1's cant compare. SO STOP IT. Rufflig, youre lying and trying to deliberate paint me in a negative light to justify your crappy scum vote on me. You know for a fact, you even admitted it yourself that youre only voting for me because there are votes on me (dont want to split the town or whatever nonsense). Its not that YOU think IM scum, its that YOU think I can be lynched because no one else has been voting RBT.

Rufflig, your behavior cant be anything BUT scummy.

You can try to ask why didnt I pick another lurker? Well what do you expect? I can only lynch one person a day, you know. Do you want me to somehow lynch everyone at once? I have to pick someone, I looked at RBT, she looked scummier than most from her lack of defense (scum trait), dismissive attitude (scum trait), avoidance to make a stand (scum trait), and retreating when the spotlight is put upon them (scum trait).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 am

Woohoo! Obfuscation and spin by Rufflig! Youre not asking the right questions. In fact, your current questions are extremely loaded.

For example, you ask if I would have suspected you if you had voted RBT. Thats the wrong question to ask.

Wrong: "if I had voted for rbt, you wouldn't have found my vote scummy?"
Right: If I had given given reasons X,Y,Z for voting RBT, would you have agreed with me because they were clear, concise and meaningful?

The issue isnt particularly that youre voting for me Rufflig. The issue is that youre spouting craptastic reason for doing so. Again, youre trying to mask the real issue here. Thats three times you have attempted it so far. You still havent explained your case to me while I have already gone over every single one of your points. I cant lynch all the scum at once and trying to name all of the scum since day 1 is silly. Obviously, I dont know who ALL the scum are yet, but I heavily suspect RBT for the various, countless reasons I have already explained. But hey, once RBT flips scum, finding the partners will become a lot easier, wont it?

I know the popular trend now is to call out all of the scum on day 1 to claim eternal glory. But I dont subscribe to the crystal ball method. I choose the scummiest person, put some pressure on them and lynch them based on whether they continue to act scummy (see RBT) or they dont (TBD). RBT hasnt done anything to dissuade me from voting her, so why are you insisting that I look for other scum, Rufflig?

That is the magic question isnt Rufflig. Why are you asing for the impossible from me? Just so I can say that I cant do that? That im not magical enough to hop from scum to scum, find them all on Day 1 and lynch them all at the same time? Again, youre not really making a case on RBT. Hell, youre barely even mentioning her. All you been doing is making these dastardly attempts to change the subject and make the focus on me. I mean, youre trying to put a defense for RBT when even she wont do that for herself. Why is that Rufflig? Are you her lawyer now?

Oh wait, you did mention RBT, as using her as bait for a FALSE statement. At no time did I say you were partners with RBT. If you recall, there are mafia and werewolves out there. Your actions are rather scummy regardless, Rufflig. (Bandwagon jumping, RBT protection, lack of reasoning, falsifying history, meta bullshit, and loaded questions.)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 am

Ahh I see, Rufflig can't go toe to toe against me, so he just laughs, makes an RBT type post and moves on to Charter. To add, it isn't just the lurking that Rufflig insists to be my sole case. I brought up like 7 points on RBT already, but they want to play the Defense Game now.

Its not flailing, its kicking ass.
What's the Defense Game? Its when you ask for more and more reasons. Doesn't matter if there are 7 or 100, once they prosecutor finishes his list, they as for more and use that as an excuse that there is no case on them. Its a typical scum move.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am

Ahh, it feels good to be this awesome, doesnt it? Sure, Empking certainly deserves the assist in that Werewolf Scum bagging (Bon Boyage RiceballScum!). But once again, I get to notch another scum to my score. Vindication is such a wonderful thing.

But for now, on to more pressing matters, there are more scum to catch after all.

So Griddle, thats it? Thats your excuse?

You blatantly hopped on my wagon with no reasoning in hope that I got lynched over your werewolf buddy, and now all you have to say is that "Oh well, oops. I guess you guys got lucky (so you all suck)"?
You were quite scummy looking early on, attempted some petty distancing, then decided to commit the sin of a blatant bangwagon to try and spare your buddy and now you plant an OMGUS? You should have bussed your werewolfscum friend when you had the chance, of which you were given plenty.

I cant find any redeeming quality about you. Time to hang, WerewolfScum.

Vote: McGriddle
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 am

I know Jeromus was trying to ride the wave on my wagon yesterday with little reason yesterday as well, much like griddle was. I think Hez is probably right about him and deserves to be looked at more closely.

Either way, im not switching my vote away from McGriddle no matter what he claims at this point. Im pretty certain that he is WerewolfScum now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

...WOW. McGriddle needs to be lynched. You all can spout off all sorts of FOS's around and ideas for the lynch tomorrow all you want, but today, McGriddle needs to hang. What he is saying is imply ridiculous. That's two days of scummy madness for him now.

Die McGriddle, DIE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 am

McGriddle wrote:I'd also like to point out that IS doesn't want anybody scum hunting and just wants me killed. It's SUPER scummy that he would rather everyone just focus on me today instead of scum hunt.

Mwahaha, is this opposite day McGriddle?

I pretty much laid it out that I give full permission for everyone to continue scumhunting to their heart's desire so we can get yet another one tomorrow. In the end of THIS day, youre still getting lynched, scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

If he was town, he should have thought about acting like one on day 1.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 pm

McGriddle wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:If he was town, he should have thought about acting like one on day 1.
Whatever cur.

My play on Day 1 was primarily defending myself against my claim of being bad day 1. You have epic tunnel vision and that's why you are such a dolt. Accept that I have accepted my fate and start scum hunting already trollop.

mwahahaha! You mean the very epic tunnel vision that bagged me your Werewolf scumbuddy?

I agree that Jeromus is also looking scummy, but I will deal with him tomorrow.
Rufflig is suspicious for blatant bandwagoning on me and because of his interactions with Kanye.

Overall though, im a tad suspicious of anyone that was on my wagon. For today though, McGriddle needs to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:11 am

Yea, im thoroughly convinced about McGriddle. Die, scum DIE!

Jeromus is looking bad with all his stalling. Something is up with that. Why would he promise if he cant deliver? He was also a blatant bandwagoner who jumped on my wagon with a crappy excuse. So its possible that he is a scumbag.

I will say that although Rufflig was also on my wagon with crappy excuses, he is right that the non-wolves are very likely to split the votes between both wagons in order to hedge their bets. I still got my eye on him though.

Obviously more information will come out after the flips. I know GriddleScum is getting lynched regardless, so I dont mind the additional scumhunting thats happening now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 am

Not much is happening at this point, I belive that just about everyone has chimed in (with the exception of Jeromus at his own peril) can I start calling for the hammer to drop on Griddle soon?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 am

Somehow I knew you would say that. Maybe its the fact that you been trying to plant that thought since the first time I said anything.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

I am insulted that Griddle insists that my scumhunting abilities are merely "lucky". That's another first round Werewolf KO that I get to claim and hells yea I'm going to brag about it.

In the meantime, Jeromus actually makes some good points as well. Which is starting to concern me. There are a lot of good conspiracy theories floating around. Maybe a bit too many. It smells like opportunistic scum are abound.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 am

Jeromus, it wasn't directed at you specifically. But now you, Rufflig, Kanye and Occult are all making good points. That tingles my scumdar. Either you are all right and the scum is toast, or you're all wrong and we are fucked or at least one of you is scum posing as someone useful.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 am

That wasnt the point I was making Elsa.

If one person comes out all eloquent and appears to sound very spot on, thats one thing. When its four people doing it, thats suspicious. Im ok with further discussion, but im not going to give the remaining scum any more targets to kill tonight, I already said too much as it is.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm noticing a pattern that all the people getting murdered at night are people that were on the Day 1 RBT wagon. Meaning that it nakes it likely that the mafia were also on my wagon as well as the werewolf.

Essentially, this tells me that we are on the right track here. I much prefer to get the werewolf now and lowering the kills at night. The werewolf has to be either Darkdude, Jeromus or Rufflig. Rufflig tried to fake an argument, Darkdude faked the crazy and Jeromus blatantly bandwagon hopped, stalled on his reads and then profuced garbage. I'm perfectly ok with lynching any of those three.

I have to do some more ISOs on them, but darkdude and Jeromus have mostly produced a bunch of useless fluffery.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #45) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

The case on Rufflig is actually quite good based on my re-read on him.

1) He came after me with craptastic arguments against me while simultaneously defending RBT on day 1. This wouldnt be an issue if his arguments were any good, but he truly was reaching and taking advantage of a bunch of herpaderp going on at the time.

2) On day 2 he attempts to focus the attention away from further werewolf hunting by trying to spout off how we need to find the mafia instead, but didnt really offer much of an argument for anyone else except for trying to make an equivalence plea for Darkdude.This is usually a sign of scum knowing that its a mislynch.

3) As quoted below, he claims that Darkdude came around after I had decided that RBT was scum. Which is wrong. Darkdude started doing the crazyman routine way before that.

4) As quoted below, how was Rufflig so certain that Griddle wasnt RBT's partner? Griddle was lynched for his scummy behavior while under suspicion of being RBT's partner. (Hint: because Rufflig is the werewolf)

Im very convinced with this vote.
Vote: The Rufflig

The Rufflig wrote:
Occult wrote:Rufflig, maybe instead of extending your bitch-fight, you could comment on the claim that was just made? You are one of the few people not supporting a McG lynch.

Would there be any point? I would have to change the minds of at least 2 people to avoid a McGriddle lynch before deadline and then he'd probably get lynched at deadline anyway and even that is assuming I can convince someone to unvote before kanye lowers the hammer tomorrow.

/darkdude is a much better candidate for being rbt's partner. Remember how darkdude pushed IS' wagon hard yesterday? I believe darkdude was trying to save his werewolf buddy by pushing a competing wagon.
Add in the false mason claim with rbt (which he is now attempting to cover that blunder by calling everyone in turn his mason buddy) and everything else and darkdude was the obvious lynch for today not McGriddle. Go reread the first half of today and look at all the questions there were about darkdude and his play which he has ignored (yeah I know he asked me to repeat them, but he can go look over two pages as easily as I can). Can anyone tell me why McGriddle is a better lynch candidate than darkdude for today when there are all sorts of scummy signs pointing towards darkdude being rbt's partner? The only reasons I've seen for McGriddle's lynch are equally valid towards a darkdude lynch. There is more evidence against darkdude than McGriddle but you guys are pushing for McGriddle ... why???

Oh, I suppose I should answer the actual question - heh.
Since McGriddle isn't rbt's buddy then the only way he can be scum is as mafia
. If and only if IS isn't mafia _and_ the mafia split themselves between the two wagons then there is a straight 1 in 4 chance of McGriddle being mafia. Go ahead and call me an idiot, but I'm inclined to believe the claim -- but then it doesn't really seem to matter what I think, does it?

Anyway, pretty much everyone voting for or threatening to vote for McGriddle has put blinders on and have been taking stupid pills. These blinders have prevented any chance of getting any scum hunting done today. Today is a bust for the town and a win for the scum. Hopefully, we can do better tomorrow.

--------------------
Empking wrote:Note: If McG is Mafia so is DD.

Of course, that leaves the small problem of who is rbt's werewolf buddy? It also means all 7 people on rbt's wagon were townie and 4 of the 6 not on it were scum? Possible, but extremely low chance. Have you actually thought about what you are saying here?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #46) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:50 am

Screw that, im not putting my destiny in the hands of the scum. Im lynching whoever is looking scummiest. If Rufflig is the scummiest based on his wolf suspicions, he dies.
Tomorrow im going after the scummiest person left, including anyone that is trying to tell me to not lynch the scummiest person out here.

All this fancy math is bullshit without a good secondary scum. In my eyes, those happen to be Darkdude and Jeromus. So which one would you pick to lynch then? (Hint: Lynch Rufflig)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #47) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Here are your wacky assumptions:

1) Somehow Darkdude knows who is mafia
2) Mr Wolf knows who is mafia
3) Mr Wolf is somehow a very rational person that will certainly do things "your" way and isnt as you said "macho" and will fuck your shit up.
4) Somehow 1 extremely rational Wolf can figure out who is mafia better than the collective observational powers of the town.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
No werewolf is going to determine if town wins this game or town. The fucking town will.
Can we lynch 3 scum in a row? We most certainly can, better than some fucking werewolf shooting 2 scum at night. Better than some scum picking out the werewolf.

Whos playing to emotions now? Darkdude.
Who is still a possible Werewolf? Darkdude.
Who is putting out the best laid plan for Mr Wolf? Darkdude.
Who wants to put the townie victory in the hands of the werewolf (win condition bullshit)? Darkdude

Who is jumping up the ranks of actually being the werewolf? Darkdude.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #48) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:05 pm

If Rufflig is scum, you lynch it. I am in no hurry for this game to end quicker on the hopes that the scum will kill themselves. I control my destiny. Not Darkdude, not some bullshit spreadsheet, not the wolf, not the mafia.
Darkdude is full of shit. He didnt even make a proclamation of me being scum or a werewolf (since at least that one is obvious). He doesnt know shit. He is only voting for me because I wont go along with this fairy tale of his.

Your bullshit isnt any better than Vollkans number bullshit. You find scum, you lynch it. You dont consult the magic 8ball, you dont shake around an abacus. You find scum and you lynch the fuck out of it.
This game isnt random. People make mistakes, they have mannerisms, they have a track record for their actions. You find the scum and you lynch it.

If you want to play logic games with numbers, go play minesweeper and leave the scum hunting to us.

Darkdude is either werewolf and trying to save himself or trying to protect Rufflig for some reason if he is scum.
No townie EVER pulls their pants down and hopes that he doesnt get assfucked.

I dont care what the numbers say, the scum can and will be found. The best you have to live is when you drive, not when you cower in the back seat like some scared bimbo in a horror movie. Go put some lipstick on while we lynch scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #49) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm

darkdude wrote:Question:

Why is Internet Scum not looking for mafia? Wouldn't everyone be happy if we lynched 3 scum in a row but starting with mafia?

Answer: He is mafia.

BECAUSE THE MAFIA DONT WEAR FUCKING BADGES.

Scum bubble up to the surface. Rufflig made a bunch of bullshit arguments and scummy actions, so he is scum. He just happens to be likely werewolf scum. Again Darkdude, you vote for me first, then try to squeeze me in to fit some bullshit mafia theory. It didnt work Day 1, it wont work now.

Who are the mafia? Darkdude and Jeromus are definitely my other targets, wanna lynch Jeromus instead then? Darkdude sure seems to have all this figured out, why not just break the game open then Darkdude? (Hint: he cant, he doesnt know anything)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Darkdude, you voted for me in #507 because I didnt agree with you, then started to make bullshit justifications after the fact, including #513.

Nice try. Youre still full of shit.

Keep trying to appeal to Kayne though. You have absolutely no case on me other than a bunch of probability. Rufflig is inherently more scummy. Jeromus is inherently more scummy, yet you come after me because I disagree with you. What a bunch of crap.

You want the town to simply be decimated. You dont think the wolf will miss? You dont think the mafia will miss? Why are you so intent on leaving it up to them? Because the numbers say so? Fuck that, go be spineless somewhere else. Why even bother to play then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #51) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 am

What the hell Occult, are you blind?

I already said that the scummiest people are:

Rufflig: Blatant bandwagon hopping Day 1, very weak arguments Day 1, Heavy RBT defense Day 1, glory hunting Day 2, Disappeared Day 3 (Usually means scum that has given up) (Likely werewolf)

Jeromus : Even more flagrant bandwagon hopping Day 1, zero arguments for the bandwagon Day 1 (just following the herpaderp), stall stall stall on reads Day 1 and Day 2, active lurking. (Possible werewolf, Possible mafia)

Darkdude : General herpaderp Day 1 (claiming masons with everyone), blatant vendetta tactics (calling IS scum, then trying to setup a case after the fact) on Day 1 and Day 3, retaliatory tactics when things dont go his way (scum trying to lay down a plan) Day 1 and Day 3, suddenly totally ok with townie lynch day 2 all of a sudden instead of pressing the attack on someone he is supposedly convinced is scum, trying to rationalize in giving scum control of the game (Might be mafia)

Everyone else is still null at the moment. Our best bet is to lynch Rufflig or Jeromus

IGMEOY: Occult
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #52) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 am

Wrong wrong wrong. Youre so desperately trying to paint this awful picture on me, its starting to look silly.

Of course im focused on lynching anyone who is anti-town. Ruflig is the most anti-town, he also happens to be a likely werewolf. I already explained it all above.

Your argument basically boils down to the fact that im not psychic. You dont know who the mafia are for sure any better than I do. Essentially youre accusing me of being mafia because im not beating up anyone you like? What if I start going after Occult and say he is mafia. Would you buy it? No, you wouldnt. You have a raging hard on to come after me and youre willing to come up with the most insane bullshit to try and make it fit.

I want to lynch the scummiest players, youre obviously ignoring Jeromus. You said he looks scummy, I said he looks scummy, Empking thinks he is scummy. So why wont you vote Jeromus instead? If Rufflig is wolf, Jeromus has to be mafia, right?

Unvote: Rufflig
Vote: Jeromus

Now youre getting what you want, your move Darkdude.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #53) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:08 am

Its called scumhunting.

If I think Rufflig is scummy and I think Rufflig is the wolf and Jeromus is acting scummy, then Jeromus has to be mafia. Its rather simple.

Here is my argument:

Internet Stranger wrote:
Jeromus : Even more flagrant bandwagon hopping Day 1, zero arguments for the bandwagon Day 1 (just following the herpaderp), stall stall stall on reads Day 1 and Day 2, active lurking. (Possible werewolf, Possible mafia)

Here is the point Jeromus made that I liked:

Jeromus wrote:this is a real straw clutching mess. You don't scumhunt with this, you just say "WHY'RE YOU STILL LOOKING AT ME THERE'S SOMEONE SHINIER AND LOUDER THAN ME OVER THERE"... Grr.

No excuse. Come on. You spent all of day 1 trying your hardest to distance yourself from Riceball and when they hit the lynch and flip scum - And people turn their heads to you, you panic and shut down. You have not at ANY point been scumhunting, only bandwagoning.

Glad we have that out of the way.

Now to the next point of business. Darkdude and Kanye - You're mafia. Up until about page 9 (If memory serves me), you barely even spoke a word to or about one another, which got my gut a'churning. That's enough to make me raise my eyebrow at you, really, but it really kicked in at this little comment here.

At the time it made sense, turns out that McG was just a dumbass.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #54) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 am

Hey Rufflig, regarding Griddle, you were obviously hunting for some goodwill. Goodwill which youre blatantly looking to cash in on now.

The case on Griddle was pretty solid. Griddles behavior was abhorrent Day 1 and Day 2. He jumped on my wagon purely out of defense for RBT, he was defiant and unwilling to work with the town Griddle had something to hide and certainly didnt help himself with his action. His lynch was pretty slam dunk with multiple people calling for his head. But yet, here is Rufflig, the bastion of justice, the paragon of virtue, the redeemer of souls, defending him and putting out a case on Darkdude to the opposition of everyone.

Its a classic case of scum taking advantage of a mislynch. Scum knew that the odds were pretty good to go after Griddle, there was no need to stoke that fire, the townies were pretty convinced of Griddle's guilt already. So here comes Rufflig, argues against the wagon knowing its futile and ends up looking like a champ when the flip comes.

We arent going to fall for it Rufflig.

Additionally Rufflig, no opinion on Jeromus? I mean, Kanye, Empking and I are pretty good with going after Jeromus. He is certainly a very likely scumbag. Darkdude even approves of a Jeromus lynch as soon as he stops waving his member around at me.

Is there a specific as to why you would ignore the fact that Jeromus exists? I mean, he is the current vote leader and a pretty focal point in the day. Yet, you want to try to recreate a scenario of Day 1?

You realize that there is no case on me, right? This is just typical jealousy. Im usually right about these things and catch me scum all over the place, including Day 1 (See: RBT). But hey, sometimes thats too much to handle. Some people cant handle their jealousy, have to strike out at those they can simply compare against. That being said, cut the crap and tell the rest of us why youre blatantly avoiding doing anything about Jeromus. Its been that way since Day 1.

So whats it going to be?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #55) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 am

The only way youre confirming Jeromus is if youre a cop. Even if you were a tracker, you can confirm that Jeromus isnt a werewolf, but cant say anything about his validity as scum. I cant imagine what other role you can be that you can sit on your high horse, give a half assed claim and suddenly start declaring innocents.

Either way, assuming we take your claim, does that mean that DarkDude is the werewolf?
Who does that make scum then? Occult, Empking, Vollkan or Kanye?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #56) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

Ok, lets try that again.

My point there are no clearcut scum out there other than Darkdude now. Does that mean that we are voting for Darkdude, even though he says its the path of werewolf cowardice (because if you and Jeromus arent wolves, then its him) or take a shot on one of those guys being scum instead?

There is always the possibility that youre still scum and youre full of crap though.

P-EDIT: Then enlighten us, oh great power role!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #57) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:07 am

This is the third post in a row that I have made asking you who im supposed to vote for instead, but you seem to be more interested in misrepresenting me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #58) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:25 am

Im inclined to believe you then

Unvote: Jeromus
Vote: Darkdude

If Jeromus is town and Rufflig claims to be able to clear him, I dont have any suspects left except Darkddude.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 am

Vollkan has been pretty useless all game. I hate, hate, HATE that system of his. He constantly uses it as a crutch to hide behind whether he is town or scum. That being said, from what I seen, when vollkan is scum, he paints like 3 or 4 targets and then bubbles them up to the top and leaves his buddies in the middle and puts the white knights at the bottom.

This time around, he isn't doing much of anything. Which unfortunately, that's his town tell. Could he be scum? Of course, but I think Darkdude is still the scummier lynch at the moment. If Rufflig and Jeromus pan out despite my suspicions on them, I could see me getting vollkan lynched tomorrow.

But for sure I'm always going to vote for the scummiest person first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #60) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:47 am

Take it back! I'm voting for the scummiest. Don't try to paint me as inconsistent now when I been doing exactly what I said I would be doing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #61) » Fri May 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Again, I'm not obsessed with finding the wolf. If anything, I'm obsessed with lynching whoever looks scummiest.

Rufflig, I need to get back to you on your question the next time I'm on a computer. Its hard for me to reviews older posts on this phone.
I'm the meantime, based on ruffligs claims and "clearing" jeromus, darkdude is the scummiest person I'm seeing. Vollkan isn't helping his case, maybe if he dished out more points. occult, maybe. But difinitely voting for darkdude in the meantime.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #62) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Whatever, vollkan can't sit there and basically say that if I was a scum that game so that means that I'm scum this game. That's crap and totally derailing the issue.

I don't care what the math says, I don't care that vollkan is still bitter because his system sucks and it didn't work in some other game. I posted why I think darkdude is scum several times, I don't know why I'm constantly being asked to state my case. If its a defense mechanism trying to make me run out of arguments than it won't work, I never fall for that trick. If it makes you feel better, rufflig and jeromus were my scummiest targets (which is what I'm looking for, scum) and now that they cleared each other, darkdude is left.

Vollkan is finally creeping up his head as a scum target again. His arguments are always so awful and based on a silly arbitrary system. Vollkan is like a robot on rails. Occult seems to lurk a bunch then appear with a point when called out. Kanye and empking should be ok. So again, only darkdude deserves lynching today.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #63) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Of course I'm going to speculate on rufflig. Rufflig was my #1 scum. He makes a nebulous claim and I called him out on it. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that what he says is true because with two scum teams, he pretty much ordered his death warrant. If he has additional information, we should actually get it now before darkdude is lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #64) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Ha! So now I'm scum because of the virtue that I'm still alive? Clearly you flatter me.

My case on you has been made three time, I just can't go back and rehash it to you yet again (for like the fifth time) through this phone right now. But I'm sure that darkdude is more than capable of pulling up my ISO. Besides, what is there to reassess? The case on darkdude isn't dependent on rufflig or jeromus. I'm hunting for the scummiest scum, no matter if they are wolf or mafia. Its the only way to be sure that we don't mislynch.

I don't necessarily trust vollkan either because he is now essentially making the same arguments against me that darkdude is doing. I don't like it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #65) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:56 am

I want to hear more from Occult and Kanye.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #66) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 am

Why Empking and not darkdude?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #67) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Of course my points chanmge! Especially on vollkan. New information does come to light you know. So hell yea I'm going to react to it.

That last vote from darkdude is clearly an omgus vote now that I'm back voting for him. DD and Vollkan are trying to accuse me of pleading to emotion... While pleading to emotion. Shame on you darkdude, shame. On. You.

My vote stays, clearly darkdude is the scummiest. His folly has been trying to get me lynched no matter what when there isn't an obvious mislynch on board. I just lynch whoever is scummiest. My way seems to usually work better. I'm not changing my vote, I got darkscum right here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #68) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

All you're pretty much saying is that the #1 case against me is vollkan getting his panties in a bunch over an old game and him claiming that I'm scum because of it. All that proves is that hunting players over meta is useless. Like I said, vollkan's meta is town from his useless crutch of a system, but yet his line of questioning me is extremely similar to darkdude's scummy line of questioning. So meta is purely useless.

That being said, vollkan is going to look pretty bad when darkdude flips scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #69) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

I do have a good argument and have repeated it often. Why do you continue to act like none exist? Is that just convenient for my voters to ignore such a fact?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #70) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Nope. Its simply because I have limited access to a PC and looking for old posts on this phone is extremy difficult. I believe that I have mentioned this as such already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #71) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm

As if I was the only one. Kanye, occult, empking and I all agree that darkdude is very likely scum while we have three people trying to paint me as some sort of evil scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #72) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 am

Whoa, Rufflig hasn't turned out to be anything. All he did was a nebulous claim of which we are inclined to believe at the moment. Rufflig is most certainly not cleared. Vollkan better give darkdude a +5 for that statement. That was a blatant suck up to Rufflig in order to gain goodwill and favoritism.

Kanye, I much prefer a darkdude lynch today. He is clearly employing a Exhausting Defense strategy on me. By constabntly asking me to repeat my points, he is attempting to devalue them. The more times the same case is presented, the less impact it has. Add this with a strategy of asking for more (that's it? Where is the rest of the points? As an example), it will make it appear as if I was grasping for straws. Its all about image and darkdude is trying to play the image game on me.

Think about it. Let's flip this around, what's the case on me?

I lynched a werewolf?
I got suckered by MCG like everyone else? (Including darkdude)
I want to lynch the scummiest person, no matter what?
I was willing to lynch my very vocal #2 target when darkdude was willing to lynch him?
My #1 put a claim out there, so I switched to the next scummiest? Like I said I would?

Really what's so scummy about any of this?

So let's play darkdudes game and reiterate my points yet again.

Blatant parade leading on me by using awful logic and a extremely strong defense of RBT despite increasingly defiant by her, a known scum.
Fake mason claims to attempt to distract the town from an RBT (scum) lynch.
Toned down the attack on me day 2 to let the MCG mislynch go through.
Proposes that its better to go after random targets instead of the scummiest targets by using math arguments in a behavior based game. He doesn't know who the mafia is, how are going to score if we don't lynch whoever is the scummiest?
Picked up the attacks on day 3 after going after Jeromus for a little bit despite the fact that he hasn't had issues with Jeromus all game. Doesn't sound like someone that had me pegged as scum since day 1 does it. It just sounds more like someone looking for the easiest lynch out there and then pushing it.
Now he is clearly making attacksd of no substance, using meta and bullshit against me. Look at my points above, and compare them to what the case on darkdude.

My points are based purely on gameplay and behavior. I don't care that he is agressive or desperate. But yet my detractors are bringing up past games and meta against me? This is purely silly. Its time to drop the facade and lynch darkdude. He is clearly scum. I have done nothing but bag a werewolf and attempt to lynch the scummiest person at the time. Darkdude is employing several Loki-style tricks to deliberately murk the waters on this town. So how much clearer does it need to be?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #73) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Wait, you're saying that the wolf was bussing on the RBT wagon on day 1 despite the crapwagon on me that had me at L-2!?!

Now that you mention it, if Rufflig and Jeromus are innocent, doesn't that make darkdude guaranteed scum? Ie: wolf? There is no way RBT was bussed. NO WAY.

So if darkdude is indeed thw wolf, I'm all for going for the guaranteed scum instead of going for the egghead solution and taking a chance of uncovering mafia and missing wildly. Why take a shot of lynching a townie over guaraneed scum? Because darkdude says so? Sounds like conflct of interest to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #74) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Because the wagon on me was too easy to simply ignore. Its not like anyone had any issues sticking votes to me. My wagon was too full of sweet sweet honey for the wolf to prefer to bus his partner day 1 with a mafia team around than to hop on my wagon (or create it in the case of DD) than it was to bus the partner. You want math, then have an egghead calculate those odds.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #75) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 am

No lynch is still lallowing the scum to dictate the game while us town get herded up like sheep. FUCK. THAT.

My arguement is still the same. The scummiest person gets lynched. Sure it might be awesome to lynch a mafia. Hell it would be awesome tpo just lynch all the scum. So then who's holding the crystal ball that knows with 100% certainty who all the scum are.

Until someone claims a role called nostrafuyckingdamus I'm voting darkdude for being the scummiest person here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #76) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:40 am

The only person of whom I'm convinced of being an evil scumbag is darkdude.

Anyone else are less probable. Maybe Occult and Vollkan? I have no way of being certain though , so I want to go with my best possibility. The scummiest of the three. So I'm going with darkdude.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #77) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 pm

The conspiracy is the fact that I laid out a damn good case of why darkdude is scum, yet somehow I'm evil because... Actually, I don't know what I did that makes me so evil.

All I did was catch werewolf scum with empking and refuse to allow the scum to dictate the outcome of this game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #78) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 am

This doesnt make sense.

If Darkdude isnt the wolf, there are only two explanations:
1) Rufflig is the wolf and just picked Jeromus correctly to be a townie with some bullshit claim
2) Rufflig and Jeromus are the mafia
2a) If Rufflig is mafia, then the wolf might be Occult (borrowing Darkdudes theory of a late bus on RBT on day 1)

Im voting Rufflig, he is welcome to elaborate more on his role. He better come up with something good to explain as to how both he and Jeromus can both be still alive.

Add to that his crapwagoning on me from Day 1 and his blatant white knighting on Day 2 and dubious claim on Day 3 and im done giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Vote: Rufflig

PEDIT:

Kanye, Rufflig is in no way cleared. He never gave a role name or any details. All he said was basically "Im a PR, Jeromus is innocent, trust me :wink: "

With two possible kills out there, there is no way that both of them are alive. Im heavily suspicious of them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #79) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

Oh... Vollkan could certainly be the wolf too! That would explain the lack of vote on RBT.

I still think that Rufflig is a safer lynch, his play has been scummy all along and no one should get away with the crap he is trying to pull.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #80) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:04 am

So Rufflig, why all the drama about having some serious power role then? Hell, you were even still going at it up to the end there. Is that supposed to be some sort of convoluted trap that im still not getting? That being said, im still perplexed about the night kill. The doctor is gone, Rufflig claims to not be wearing superman's cape, so whats the deal?

I still fail to see how both Rufflig and Jeromus are still alive. You would assume that at least one would bite the bullet. Obviously one team shot Darkdude (and I cant figure out why!) or maybe both did. So where is the other kill? What im trying to get at here is the possibility that Rufflig and Jeromus are actually the mafia and somehow have a way of stuffing the werewolf kill. Maybe Bulletproof, roleblocker? If that was the case, then Rufflig and Jeromus must have the wolf figured out, otherwise that would be an extremely suicidal gambit. But then again, I figured that their claim yesterday was suicidal onto itself as it is and yet here they still are, why?

So assuming that Jeromus and Rufflig arent mafia (I can safely rule them out of wolfness at this point), that means that 3 of 4 of Vollkan, Empking, Occult and Kanye are scum. Holy shit, if we fail to lynch scum today we truly suck.

So whos it going to be?
Vollkan could be a wolf. Didnt vote RBT Day 1.
If Empking is a wolf, then that means he was going for a softbus on RBT, but got screwed when I jumped on and finished RBT off. I dont see any evidence that says that Empking cant be mafia though.
As Occult pointed out, Kanye is playing games with Vollkan.

I did an ISO on Occult and he seems to hem and haw a lot. He did it on Day 1 and finally put something down when RBT was at L-1 and I was at L-2. He essentially calls me a bully and scum and spins a conspiracy theory over Empking and I (Im coaching Empking apparently), says a few soft words on RBT, calls her a lurker and then votes for her.

Its risky, but its quite likely after all that this was a bus. The wagon on me was going to start losing momentum. It took Rufflig and Jeromus to glob on to keep it from losing steam (nice pick there, boys), so whos to say what would happen if Occult put the vote on me then suddenly had to backtrack. RBT wasnt going to be much help the rest of the game anyways after I flipped town, she would have likely been a Day 2 target, so why not gain town cred with bus and coast?

Which is what Occult seems to be doing. Coasting. Further looking at Occult reveals a patter of coasting. His opinions, although lengthy, seem to be carefully orchestrated to remain extremely neutral. He did the same thing on Day 2 with the Griddle lynch. Pretended to think deeply about the subject matter until finally going "aw shucks" and plunking the vote on McG. Oh hey, Occult HAMMERED McG too.

Day 3, a lot more coasting. Im starting to see a pattern here. I think im onto something here and the odds are very good that he could be from either scum faction at this point. So unless Rufflig and Jeromus are going to assrape us with this mason claim gambit, I think its most possible that Occult is a very possible scum.

Im upset because my best lead is a dead townie and my next two scummiest are claiming masons. Which would explain why they are acting like all symbiotic. Rufflig and Jeromus are either masons or mafia scum. This is almost like starting over at this point. But, out of everyone, Occult seems the most like he is hiding something.

Unvote: Rufflig
Vote: Occult
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #81) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Whatever, there is no point in claiming. All it will do is reveal all the power roles for the scum to kill. We already have it narrowed down to 3 of 4 being scum, so what's the point?

I never claim out of principle anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #82) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Since youre digging up past games, you also missed the other time ever that I claimed as well.

That one you linked is from spare me mafia, I was counterclaiming as scum because I would have died if I hadnt due to the unusual game mechanic. So thats a special circumstance.
The first time there was some mini where I was a roleblocker and I roleblocked the scum on the last day, so I claimed to finish the game off. I wish I could take that one back despite winning as town, I really didnt need to claim.

But this mass claim nonsense? It only really benefits the scum to narrow down power roles. The town is not going to gain any useful information from it. Claims can easily be falsified anyways. If we go along with my conspiracy theory that you and Jeromus are actually the mafia, wouldnt this be an awesome opportunity to narrow down the targets at night? You may or may not already know who the werewolf is. Maybe youre looking to find an additional power role or maybe youre looking for that last wolf and eliminate the competition.

I dont need to go through such shenanigans. I just lynch whoever is looking scummiest. In fact Rufflig, your behavior has been scummy since day 1, but youre staving off lynches due to the half claim yesterday and the apparent claim today. I just need some sort of evidence that youre lying and I wouldnt switch my vote off you. The fact that both you and Jeromus survived the night somehow is suspicious in my opinion. The fact that there is only one kill and not two also adds to that suspicion.

But despite that, taking your claim at face value, my chances of lynching scum are still decent enough due to Occults behavior. If he is mafia, then youre clear and I will follow your lead to eternity (within reason). If he is wolf, then great! 1/4 chance of him telling the truth and that he is indeed town? 3/4 chance of nailing a scum? Thats good enough for me, for now.

No opinion on Occult, btw?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #83) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok big shot, whats the difference between a "LYLO fakeclaim gambit" vs a "day before LYLO fakeclaim gambit" that Rufflig and Jeromus could be pulling?

While we are at it Mr Points Man, care to explain how can you possibly only be assigning points to me and not anyone else? Does no one get lurker points? Does Rufflig and Jeromus not get any sort of +? for a possible fakeclaim? Or is that a -? for the claim? No points for Kanye after he besmirches your character? No points for hell, anyone else?

Looks to me like you been padding your numbers as a cheap excuse, so you have a dubious reason to throw a vote my way. And yet you have the gall to get all upset when we call you out on that silly system of yours. You sure are going out of your way to defend Occult now. Did I strike a nerve Vollkan? Maybe the mafia arent Rufflig and Jeromus. Maybe its you Vollkan and Occult. Or are you a wolf trying to make yourself look good? Maybe youre just a delusional townie thats simply all impotent because you have nothing to show for yourself except some arbitrary system that simply cant get the job done when it counts?

Go ahead Vollkan, keep defending Occult. Please tell me, what are all the good points about Occult that you find so redeeming? What about him is so good and wholesome and townie that it makes him drop points on your little chart like a cheap hooker drops her panties? I am even willing to let you take your time with that one, youre going to have to dig real deep to find those shameful excuses that you had to conjure like a cheap magician to be able to drop points on Occult. Perhaps you have been doing this all along. Perhaps you been covering up for Occult all game. Certainly makes sense, I do recall you cheerleading for him before.

So whats the opinion of Occult other than the "he is a generic good guy" routine?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #84) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

And yet your whole basis for voting for me is a bunch of arbitrary "conspiratorial guff" anyways. Bravo Vollkan, you continue to wield that point system like the giant deflection shield of denial. I'm here scumhunting and putting cases together on those very same "behavioral tells" that you continue to aggrandize, yet somehow no one else seems to accrue these said points. Why is that. Vollkan? Scum traits are generally fairly universal, why is it that your pitchfork and torch is pointed at the one person that's actually making an efforet to hunt down the scum here?

Why is it all about IS? Is Occult not playing as well? Shouldn't you be going back and unearthing statements about him that you can use to pad your numbers? Don't you realize that the more he lurks, the less thing you have to assign points to? Your system is flawed vollkan. Your buddy Occult can lurk all day and night and the more I point it out the more points you're going to assign to me? The point is to focus on Occult and at least have a topical eye pointed his away instead of this point system chainsaw defense proxy-OMGUS defense that you might be trying to employ here.

I say Occult is scum, and the more crap you continue to hurl my way the more convinced of his scummyness I shall be.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #85) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:01 am

Oh my Occult, thats it? thats ALL you have to say?

I mean its impressive for you to go back and piece together like half a page's worth of my posts, but for what exactly? To call me a "bully"? So now youre saying that you were "simply voting the lurker"? Thats not how it works, amigo. At that point it was either plunk down a vote on me and have a very damn good reason to do so. You would have drawn even more attention to yourself by needing to make a case on me (other than calling me a bully) and make a righteous defense on RBT. How exactly could you have defended RBT at that point? In fact, you sure did a lot of hemming and hawing when it came to RBT, didnt you. It was pretty damn convenient to lay off a vote "waiting for her to add more content".

Sounds to me like a convenient excuse to use as a distancing mechanic. Additionally, it would have looked pretty silly on you to make such a case on RBT then find her flipping wolf later. So certainly, bussing RBT at that point allows you to fly under the radar until now, doesnt it Occult?

As for your other point, youre right about one thing. You made a huge grand declaration that McG was your evil scum pick on D1, but then went "aw, shucks" and bussed RBT. Yet on day 2, with McG being a very likely scum and me going after him with a full case, with notable and concise arguments, you STILL chose to coast, try to remain neutral and stall and try to hang back until the very end before plunking down another "Oh golly" hammer on McG. The very same MCG that was supposed to be your #1 suspect. Why the hesitation Occult? Were you just trying to look good? Was that McG talk initially just to make yourself look good? If he was scummy as you claim him to be, then what was holding you up? Perhaps you already knew that was a mislynch and wanted others to make all the fuss all day so you could fly under the radar with the vote? Didnt want to stick your neck out there, did you? You wanted everyone else worked into a fervor so you could say exactly what youre saying now: "But you said he was scum too!"

Now that is a classic scum tactic, Occult. Latch on the coattails of others, let them stick their neck out and then capitalize on the results.

I still think that Occult has plenty of reason to be either mafia or the werewolf. And with a 3 of 4 of hitting scum, I still say that im making the right choice here. Occult's behavior is leading me to believe that he is indeed scum. As to which faction he belongs to, we can find out after his flip.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #86) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:03 am

To further the conspiracy theory. Rufflig does seem to have intimate knowledge over which faction is making which night kills. Something to keep an eye out for sure. Rufflig's explanation seems a little bit too much like a jedi mind trick "the scum must have killed the same target" and we are supposed to be satisfied with that?

I think I want a little more elaboration on your theory of the nightkills Rufflig, since you seem to know so much about them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #87) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:16 am

Again Vollkan, your whole basis of defending Occult is yet again: "I dont think lurking is a scum trait". Yet, I have put up like three huge posts full of explanations of why I think Occult is a sneaky scum, but yet you choose to continually hanker on one minor point of my whole argument, the lurker part. What about his voting patterns? What about his proclamations? What about the timing of his posts?

Is there a reason why you cant look at Occult critically, Vollkan? What are you trying to hide? Are you purposely trying to make Occult look good here?

Is that why youre STILL trying to defame me through meta nonsense? What is it that youre trying to say? Because I passionately made some really good arguments against you in a past game that I happened to be scum in, I must be scum now too? Because last time I criticized that silly system of yours that might as well be neutered, I must be scum in this game too? Did you even bother looking at any other game I was in? If youre going to along with this meta nonsense, then you need to look at more games than the one we were in. I catch scum in Day 1 constantly. I show that passion for a true scumhunt like a hunter does when stalking his prey. I put the pressure on the scum and STILL back it up with solid, valid arguments. Meta arguments on me are useless. All I ever do is go after scum and catch me a hell of a whole lot of said scum. Youre welcome to see just about any game im in for evidence and not just one that makes your little argument convenient for you.

You want to talk meta again Vollkan? What do you do? You use "the system" as a giant albatross around your neck. It makes a convenient excuse as to why you cant scumhunt "But X is low on my list" or its a convenient excuse as to why vote for someone arbitrarily "uh.. yea, Y has a bunch of points, he must be scum". Whatever Vollkan, we all know you been inflating points on me while you ignore Occult. The question is as to why?

Why are you trying to shift the focus away from Occult so much? All you have done is simply call him a lurker and dismissed him. Why is that? What is it about Occult that you dont want us to find out, Vollkan? Clearly the others want to put a critical view on Occult, why wont you?

I think this just simply further implicates Occult as scum. Once Occult is lynched, we should be able to easily determine the rest of the scum. Unless its Rufflig and Jeromus as the mafia, then we are royally fucked anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #88) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 am

So Rufflig, why do you think both factions would have targeted Darkdude of all people when you and Jeromus were sitting out there for the taking? Dont you think that is a little too coincidental?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #89) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:12 am

Its funny that you say that Rufflig, cause your play hasnt exactly been angelic either. The only reason you havent been lynched is that dubious half-claim yesterday and the continuation today. And there still isnt a good explanation of your theory as to why all of the the scum would all be a bunch of boneheads and kill Darkdude instead of even sniffing at you or Jeromus.

Lets say we get Occult and he flips wolf today, what kind of surprise will you have for us tomorrow, Rufflig?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #90) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

Its dubious because im very suspicious of it. Im going to be quite incensed if it turns out that Rufflig and Jeromus pulled a fast one on us and made us look like complete fools. If you notice, im not calling out for their lynch quite just yet. If you recall, they were both high on my scum list for a very long time and a claim that im not immediately gobbling up isnt going to suddenly put little halos on them.

Im not ready to claim them Townie Royalty. Im still going to be wary of freaking claimed masons that the scum for some reason dont want to kill. Their explanation? "Oh, well both scumteams must have both independently and coincidentally decided to kill the lynchbait instead".

Im willing to play that WIFOM game with one scum team, but with two teams? Doesnt anyone else that as odd?

Even despite all of that, im calling for caution and to be wary of anything they say. Im not calling for their heads quite just yet. Now Occult's head, he needs to hang. If Rufflig and Jeromus are to be believed, then our next best shot of nailing scum lies with Occult.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #91) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:29 am

They are either masons or they are scum. Or are you suggesting that they could be townies that are filthy liars?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #92) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 am

vollkan wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:They are either masons or they are scum. Or are you suggesting that they could be townies that are filthy liars?

No.

What I am saying is that it is not a choice between:
a) Being suspicious of their claim; or
b) Considering them confirmed town

The middle ground, and standard practice for dealing with reasonable claims (and you've yet to explain how this claim is at all unreasonable), is to accept the claim's validity but retain an open mind that it may be false.

Isnt that what this means?

Internet Stranger wrote:
Even despite all of that, im calling for caution and to be wary of anything they say. Im not calling for their heads quite just yet. Now Occult's head, he needs to hang. If Rufflig and Jeromus are to be believed, then our next best shot of nailing scum lies with Occult.

Are you just trying to spin anything I say as scum motivated, Vollkan? At the same time, youre trying to spin every Occult does as town motivated, arent you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #93) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 am

So Occult, what exactly would you have me do against Rufflig? Vote for him? Wouldnt it be scummy behavior to try and get him lynched today when we have other justifiable and fruitful choices out there? (Namely: Occult)

You know what im trying to do against Rufflig? Im trying to clear him the only way I know how, by finding the scum. If Occult flips scum, then Rufflig is in the clear. I have said as such before already. But of course, youre not interested in that. Youre interested in trying to make me look bad. Throwing speculation about confusing the town and whatever other nonsense.

Let me throw the tl;dr version out here so that you cant use that as an excuse anymore:

1) Rufflig and Jeromus could be mafia due to half-hearted claim and somehow surviving the night.
2) They can be cleared if we find the mafia
3) Occult has the best chance of flipping scum as either wolf or mafia.

Lynch Occult, then we clear possible masons and very possibly lynch us a scum.

As for these "awesome points" of yours?

1) Call IS a bully
2) Claim: "I voted the lurker"
3) Gave the "No, im not" defense.
4) Speculates that Rufflig knows too much about the NK.

Where exactly is the awesomeness there Occult? What have you really offered to us other than neutrality? A couple of hammers, one that was likely to be a bus? When did you take a strong stand? When did you dig deep looking for the scum? What have you done other than to get all uppity because I figured out that youre scum?

All I seen from Occult is to sit in the back of the bus and take advantage of what has transpired. Where were YOU on Day 3? Where are you today? Where is your speculation Occult? Where are your theories? Where is your conviction? One simple question to Rufflig and no follow up? Thats it? No opinion of Empking, Kanye or Vollkan? No ideas on the lunacy of all the scum teams suddenly doing the ROLFSTOMP on Darkdude?

Are you afraid of saying too much Occult? Afraid of goofing up and saying something you shouldnt? Afraid to reveal information that you shouldnt know?

You understand that all those things that youre doing are genuine scum traits? Youre playing out of the Scum: 101 book.

Occult is scum. Im hoping he is mafia, that will make finding his partner that much easier. But I will still be happy if he flips wolf.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #94) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

So how is claiming supposed to help again? We will have Rufflig and Jeromus and 6 claimed vanilla townies. What exactly are you expecting, scum to chime in and admit to being scum? Trap them into claiming something else?

Mass claiming doesnt work. Even if there was a PR, you want them to paint a target to themselves? Then again, the scum apparently didnt want to shoot Rufflig OR Jeromus, so hey maybe PR's are safe this game.

The only way to clear masons is to either lynch one or find the scum instead. Im choosing to find the scum (OccultScum), would you prefer to lynch the claimed mason instead?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #95) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:20 am

Not at all Jeromus. I already stated my points on you. You're attached to Rufflig at the hip. Its quite possible that you two could be scum. Plunking down a vote on me doesn't change that opinion.

I'm not forcing anything. I'm passionate in catching scum. I savor every moment that leads to me catching scum. Everytime I see a scum lynch, I cheer as if my team scored a touchdown or scored a goal. If I do have one weakness in the way I do things, its the fact that I can't hold back. I will post, post and post again to illustrate my point. I don't let up when I think I'm right. I will latch on like a raging pitbull and damnit that scum will hang. I never cared how scummy it makes me look. Every single time I lynch a scum on day 1 or I save a game from the jaws of defeat on day 4 makes up for every unjust lynch on me.

This game is already teetering on the edge. If jeromus and rufflig are scum, then that will be my focus tomorrow. But today, my focus is Occult. I don't see anyone that's a better choice of lynch today. I made my points, he made his rebuttals. I doubt I'm wrong, but that doesn't make me scum.

I'm the end, the best chance to catch a scum is Occult and if I have to keep raging to prove my point, so be it. All I know is that I'm right a hell of a lot more often than I'm wrong.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #96) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:23 am

jeromus wrote:Yep. Heard this one before, IS. But let's hear you tell us proudly how you play as scum?

What, my meta? In an ideal world, it should be the exact same, right? Meta is extremely irrelevant. You want to continue going by Vollkan's word on my meta because he got his feelings hurt once. Take a look at some of my other games, like the pirate mini. No difference there. The scum piled up on me and had me lynched Day 1. Its the exact same situation that is happening now. (I was also town then).

It must be exciting to think that Vollkan has some sort of insight on me, but he really doesn't. Don't let him manipulate you. Meta don't mean nothing. Scummy actions do. Where in my votes have I been scummy? Where in my cause have I been scummy? Have I not been the same in my pursuit of scum through this game? That's not meta, that's reality. From RBT to darkdude to Occult, my approach is the same. Hunt hunt hunt until the scum hangs.

There is no meta on me to read, my vote still counts as just one. All I can do is point the scum out and hope everyone agrees and hope the scum doesn't deflect back on me. Which happens more often than you think.

You want to do a proper meta on me, don't go by Vollkan, he doesn't know anything. Start reading every game I been in. Otherwise, Occult HAS to be your scum. Like I said, the odds are good for him to be scum due to his actions. He can be scum or wolf. Me, I'm just overzealous, but definitely not scum..
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #97) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 am

Guess what Vollkan? Im the hero in EVERY GAME. The scum are the villains in EVERY GAME.

Again, youre completely missing the point, whether its deliberate or not. Your feelings are hurt because of one game I happened to be scum in, so now its your personal vendetta, your grand crusade to get PAYBACK. Its that simple. Youre not looking for some angle through meta, youre not looking to find the scum. Oh no, Vollkan is out for BLOOD.

So yes Vollkan, I am the god damn hero. I always am. I could rattle off all sorts of games where my actions, where my persistence, where my vision has led the town to victory. This includes all sorts of games where I have caught scum Day 1, including THIS ONE. In the end, do they matter? No. Much the same way the game youre STILL crying about does not matter.

The only thing that matter is this game. Stop trying to derail the focus Vollkan. I (with the help of Empking) nailed, NAILED! RBT. I am here to catch scum and pad my numbers. I am here catching scum now so that next game, when you or anyone else tries to pull this little gambit on me again, I can point back and point out that mini where I got me all sorts of werewolves and scum.

So now, the choice is clear. There is no one left from my Day 1 wagon. I expected at minimum the werewolf to be there. Its quite possible that the mafia killed Darkdude because they also thought that he was the werewolf. I dont know where the werewolf kill went. Its quite possible that the mafia are Rufflig and Jeromus. By killing Darkdude, they can leave me flapping in the wind. Maybe it becomes easier to come after me that way. Give me enough rope, see if I hang myself.

So if that conspiracy is alive and well, then the next most likely wolf is Occult with the bus (As Darkdude himself had offered).

If Jeromus and Rufflig are masons after all, then the mafia is clearly two of (Vollkan, Kanye, Occult, Empking). So that means that I have a 3 in 4 shot of catching scum. So I might as well go after the most likely werewolf. That is the whole point on Occult, thats one of the reasons he is scum. Its a double shot, its the best chance we got. Vollkan is voting me because of pure revenge, so why follow him? Why listen to anything he says?

Occult presents the best chance of catching scum. His actions havent exactly been town friendly, no matter how many shots at me he takes.

P-EDIT:

Jeromus, I point out how good a townie I am simply to counter Vollkan's claim. Dont make it seem so one sided, please. Im trying to make the point be back at how Occult is scum. But thats impossible when my meta, my good name and character is under a vicious assault. How is anyone supposed to catch scum in this meta-heavy environment? It just serves as a canopy for scum to hide under.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #98) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 pm

There is nothing left for me to flip out about. Occult suddenly starts posting, when its all rebuttals and comebacks, its safe to say that scumhunting on him is over. There will be nothing new to draw information upon. Everyone else is pretty set in their roles its all about voting patterns now.. The scum is likely to be in the group of vollkan, empking, kanye and occult (assuming rufflig and jeromus aren't fucking us). Occult gives us the best chance of being wolf or scum, so thatys my pick.

That's it. There is nothing else. To yell about. I'm satisfied with Occult as the scumlynch. I gave my reasons at least three times already. I'm definitely not wolf and I know I'm not scum. In fact it would be extremely detrimental to get rid of me at this point. Lynch Occult and you'll see that I'm right.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #99) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 am

I would like to hear Rufflig's opinion now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #100) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 am

I still think our best shot of finding scum is Occult. Occult represents the best of both. Possible wolf, possible mafia.

Empking is highly unlikely to be the wolf. If he is, he tried a weak bus and it backfired on him. Could still be mafia.
Vollkan is unlikely to be the wolf, all he has is an off vote. Occult has more reason to be the wolf with a late bus. Could also be scum due to the way he has been singling me out.
Kanye has shown no propensities to be wolf. Kanye Could be scum based on number probability.

Occult is possible wolf by avoiding the issue by focusing on McG Day 1 then dropping the hammer when the RBT wagon was inevitable. Occult is possible mafia due to his actions as previously mentioned. Opportunism, strategic lurking and content filling, etc. Occult has been very careful to avoid contact with Vollkan and Kanye and Empking as opposed to Jeromus, Rufflig and myself. That usually denotes that he doesnt want to give a way a possible partner connection.

In the end, the fact remains that since im not scum, and assuming that Jeromus and Rufflig are telling the truth, there are three scum between those four. We almost cant miss. Occult represents the best chance of not missing. Combine that with his actions and thats who I propose to lynch. Otherwise, whos a better lynch? Vollkan? Empking? or Kanye?

Occult is pretty sure on Kanye, Rufflig is highly suspicious of Kanye? What about the rest of you?

My points on Kanye:

1) Went after Hez pretty hard on Day 1, but then jumped on the RBT wagon when several votes piled up on me suddenly (Unlikely wolf, possible mafia)
2) Day 2, goes after Rufflig for being wolf, but then stops and gets into the numbers game with Darkdude. Going back and forth on percentages and statistics.
3) Day 3, Eventually decides that Darkdude is wolf
4) Still Day 3, Praises Empking and myself, avoids Occult and trashes Vollkan and plunks the vote on him.
5) Day 4, quick vote on Vollkan but quickly retracted. Notes the interactions of Vollkan and Occult, finally votes for Occult

Kanye is having a very similar game to Empking. So its still very unlikely that Kanye is wolf since his position on the Day 1 wagon was not a RBT bus position. He still has the same possibility to be mafia, if Kanye is mafia, his most possible partner would have to be Empking, making Occult even more likely to be wolf.

If Occult is mafia, his partner would have to be Vollkan, since I doubt the mafia would be going for a bus right now. What this means is that the possibility is HUGE that we have this game pretty much figured out now. But it has to start with Occult. Occult is very likely to be a wolf. And if he turns out to be a scum, we will very likely know who his partner is. His actions then seal the deal. No one else has such high possibility of being from either faction and no one else will give us as much information once OccultScum is dead.

So im pretty convinced that Occult is the scummiest and our best bet. Im sticking with my vote on Occult.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #101) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

Why?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #102) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 pm

I just want to point out that no one has made a standing offensive argument against me. What I mean is that all that Occult has said has been in defense and rebuttal. But no one else has made a standard "case" on me yet.

I think that it would be fair if that was done on my behalf. I would hate be townie lynched based on reputation and style at all and not due to my actions, which I firmly believe to be pro-town. That's my own biased opinion of course. Please make your own observations before voting me. (Occult obviously is the exception, he HAS to vote for me).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #103) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 am

What exactly were you hoping I did Jeromus? Lash out at everyone and call them idiots? Assume that EVERYONE is scum? I went after DD and Occult. Did you want me to call you scum too? I pointed out that the scum is likely to be amongst the last 4 (obviously) Occult, Vollkan, Empking, Kanye.

Jeromus, you were too easily misled. I was cringing when you were manipulated into making the last vote. Even now youre HOPING you were right. You didnt even let me put on a last ditch defense on Ruffligs horrible points. I mean, he is twisting me catching a FUCKING WEREWOLF as scummy? Really? Youre so ingrained into this pseudo-mason lovefest that you completely glossed over that.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”