Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #236 (isolation #0) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by charter »

Thoughts from reading the game.
The Kool is scum. Every post he makes strengthens my scumread on him. I can take any of his posts, point at how he is just posting for the sake of it, and not to hunt scum. Many of his posts are scummy as well.
LordChronos is so town my head hurts.
Elfin does not impress, and while he seems to be very new, I'm not reading him as scum.
SleepyKrew is probably Kool's scumbuddy. cloudocean is likely the third scum.
Everyone else is floating around in the middle somewhere.

Espeonage, in 103 you list three people as scum, why did you vote Elfin over the other two?

Unvote, vote The Kool

There is no way anyone can still be clinging to an Elfin vote and think it's a good idea. Those voting him need to post a very compelling case, or move on. I'll be posting a case on The Kool shortly (though Espeonage highlighted the main point, how The Kool has no interest in posting anything relevant).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #255 (isolation #1) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by charter »

What I find suspicious about The Kool:
28, the way he asks others about the two votes on Espeonage. It's like he doesn't want to make something of it unless others first give him support.
44, the logic here makes no sense at all.
50, wagons on Elfin, but only well after he first said he wanted to. Why not just vote Elfin in 34?
115, says "You're not even going to try to find scum?" to Elfin, which is hilarious because Kool hasn't tried to find scum.
156, contradiction. Says bandwagoning is scummy (which I disagree with, but isn't the point) but he said he was considering bandwagoning earlier in the game. Bonus because he wagoned Elfin himself and didn't give his own reasoning, which he also says town should do.

Then there's the blanket suspicion of how I feel The Kool is just posting to post, not to find scum. I am pretty sure if anyone goes back and rereads his posts, you will agree.

What I find suspicious about Sleepy:
The way he went WAY overboard pursuing Elfin. Really looks like scum trying to capitalize on noobtown acting scummy.
64, the scumbomb that Sleepy has dropped. When accused and voted for something, instead of defending his reasoning, he immediately points fingers at other people. Very common for scum to try and shift blame on to others rather than defend their actions. Does this again in 76.
135 and 137 is just reaching because Espeonage is calling people town and Sleepy doesn't like his reasoning. Sleepy thinks that others should find them suspicious. I do this EXACT same thing all the time as scum.

What I find suspicious about Cloudocean:
Barely posting at all. Hardly participating and not scumhunting.
83 looks like just shameless copying of Sleepy's 76, like he's just latching on to someone else's suspicions (it doesn't help that I suspect Sleepy is scum as well).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #262 (isolation #2) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by charter »

Elfin, you should let the people I directed those points to respond first. If they are scum, and someone responds first, you can help them out. I will answer your questions after they do/don't respond.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #297 (isolation #3) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote Sleepy

As much as I love the sudden rush of Kool votes (which I love very much), I think Sleepy is scummier. I was going to try and wait until tomorrow to go after him, but this recent post of his cracks the door open for Kool to be town. It really looks like Sleepy is hoping Kool will get lynched, and that someone stupid will do it, and set up two easy mislynches for him.

Plus, there's the terrible way he's reacting to this wagon. First, he has some inexplicable newbtown read on Kool, and no mention of why. Then there's how he tries to get votes back on Kalofer, but then one post later he basically throws in the towel and says 'go ahead and lynch Kool'. I don't like the sudden flipflop, it doesn't make sense if Sleepy is town and believes Kool to be town. It makes sense if Sleepy is scum and knows what Kool is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #300 (isolation #4) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:05 am

Post by charter »

SleepyKrew wrote:Go ahead and put him at L-1.

That certainly looks to me like you hope he gets lynched, because it sure as hell isn't trying to diffuse his wagon because you're so convinced he is town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #301 (isolation #5) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 am

Post by charter »

That's a good point, as well, Cool.

Your last sentence there, you say "Kalc", but there's no one here by that name, who did you mean?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #351 (isolation #6) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by charter »

What I find more disturbing about Quinn than his terrible rolefishing attempt, is his total lack of mention of Kool and his town read on Sleepy. I mean, Quinn has an inexplicable town read on Sleepy and Kool, Sleepy has an inexplicable town read on Kool. Kool has no reads at all. The connections write themselves.

I like where CoolSkins's head is at, he's not going overboard on a very poor rolefish that had about zero chance at working, but instead is identifying a pattern of questionable behavior, not just one post. Good point about Quinn's reaction to that one vote.

Well, I wish Kalofer didn't claim, it certainly wasn't necessary. If there weren't bigger fish to fry, I'd say call it a day and just lynch him.

I'm still voting Sleepy, and he's still the scummiest person here, though I would change to Quinn if we don't get a roarin' wagon on Sleepy by the end of the page. Still find Kool and ocean suspect as well. Sleepy is pretty obvscum at this point.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #353 (isolation #7) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by charter »

ah, in that first sentence, meant to say was "What I find more disturbing about Quinn than his terrible rolefishing attempt,
is his town read on Sleepy and Kool
"
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #356 (isolation #8) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by charter »

Sleepy, I already highlighted why you were scum, you didn't respond to it at all, which says you agree with my points.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #363 (isolation #9) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by charter »

I hope no one is actually listening to most of what Espeonage is posting. Almost all of it is just terrible mafia theory.

Also, I'm going to be V/LA most of thursday-sunday
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #365 (isolation #10) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by charter »

What post?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by charter »

None of that has anything to do with what I said in 255
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #369 (isolation #12) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by charter »

No. Let's just lynch you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by charter »

Hey, just got back, will read up tonight.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:I'd be willing to bet that Quinnster replaced out because he was caught scum, this happens quite often. Sorry earworm, but your predecessor has screwed you. Earworm can't answer for things that quinnster's done and the replacement has effectively left us in a situation where the correct play is to lynch earworm.

This is EXACTLY what happened.
Unvote, vote Earworm

Sleepy, I have no idea what your questions are about, they make zero sense. If you can explain them in a way that makes sense, I might give them the time of day, but I'm not going to indulge you in a pissing contest, I'm more interested in lynching your buddies.

Kind of sad that nothing else of note happened while I was gone.

@everyone not voting Earworm, do you find him/Quinn suspicious?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #474 (isolation #15) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:58 am

Post by charter »

SleepyKrew wrote:But the "replaced out" logic has already been disproven.

Unfortunately, you saying something doesn't mean it's true. Of times I've seen a situation similar to this, I cannot recall one where the person replacing out was town. Always scum who got busted.

Anyway, if someone not voting Earworm is suspicious, either hammer or threaten one so we can wrap this day up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #477 (isolation #16) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by charter »

If you think we're lynching Panzer for that, you're very wrong.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #479 (isolation #17) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 am

Post by charter »

Espeonage wrote:Brilliant, we have tomorrow's lynch. Panzer, i don't care if you're town or not (If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.

Oh wow, major FOS here. Once again, Espeonage continues to spit horrid mafia theory. Hasn't even thought about whether Panzer is town or scum, and yet is trying to lynch him tomorrow. Horrible idea. Scummy too.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #494 (isolation #18) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

Post by charter »

Cool wrote:@charter, is spitting out bad mafia theory scummy? Or just misinformed?

Depends, but in Espeonage's case, I think it's misinformed.
Nobody Special wrote:charter: I've seen many situations where town has replaced out. Do you want me to find them? I know for a fact that I (under my alt account) have replaced out as town. I may have under this account, but I'm not sure.

If you think it's a similar situation, where someone slipped up huge, then immediately replaced out, then sure. I will take a look at one or two.

SleepyKrew is looking megascummy with that comment about how he was going to hammer. At first he defended Earworm with bad logic, but now that it's painfully obvious Earworm is going to get lynched, he's ready to hop on board. Never mind the fact that he's only said he finds him town and now there's a mysterious 180 degree turn. Looks to me like he's trying to get on the tail end of the scumwagon in a feeble attempt at buying town cred.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #509 (isolation #19) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:58 am

Post by charter »

SleepyKrew wrote:kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

Hilarious. You don't hammer someone you think is town over a week before deadline if you are town. Your explanation is crap and you are scum.
Sleepy wrote:So, ignore the fact he also replaced out of his other game, ignore he hasn't logged on in five days, and assume he's lying and that there isn't actually something going on in his life? Yeah, sure.

Since he said he was replacing out because he said he sucked, yeah, I am ignoring that.

Your explanation of your questions was terrible and leaves me even more confused. Just keep on calling me scum, I don't care, but I'm not going to keep running around with you about this, so save your breath. And go ahead and dance around in your tin foil hat waving your arms about how I'm scum because I didn't answer your questions. See how that goes.
cloud wrote:@charter
Can you explain to me how setting up lynches in order to buy town points seems more misinformed than scummy?

I didn't say Espeonage was setting up lynches in order to buy town points. I can't imagine a scenario where that even works.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #512 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

It is, but in your question before, you threw in something about him getting town points, which I didn't say.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #516 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

I said it was scummy in 479.

How are you making such a giant deal over this? Seems like you're trying to detract from the Earworm wagon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by charter »

And how is this the only thing you find worthy of comment? You've spent more time arguing this with me than you have posting during the whole rest of the game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #528 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, I think an Earworm hammer would be swell right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #548 (isolation #24) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 am

Post by charter »

Well, Espeonage just jumped ahead of Cloud as the most likely buddy for Earworm and Sleepy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #568 (isolation #25) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by charter »

Nobody Special wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Can anyone give any good reasons for any other lynch beside earworms?

Not yet, because
I haven't finished reading the thread.

Why are you in such a hurry, aside from your own selfish wish to have night RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE so that it fits into your personal schedule? IMO, your schedule outside of mafia is less critical than doing what's best for town.

Alright, everyone is giving Panzer crap over something that isn't scummy. His point is entirely valid, Earworm is going to get lynched. It doesn't matter if it happens today or in five days, the outcome won't change. And this is very hypocritical of you NS, since you are whining about not wanting the day to end because you haven't read the thread, BUT YOU'RE VOTING FOR THEY GUY WE'RE LYNCHING.

There's nothing else to post. Espeonage has outed himself as scum, and Sleepy was caught a long time ago. I agree with Panzer, this game is pointless until someone hammers. I vote hammer at will.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the townies see the same thing as I do, they don't need some essay explaining it if they read the thread and apply a slight amount of brain power.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #581 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by charter »

You will be tomorrow, don't worry.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”