Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #0) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by earworm »

Hey, I'm replacing Quinster. Read and post later tonight. Peace.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #1) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by earworm »

Hey everyone I'm still rereading, but I said I would post before I went to bed so here it is. All of this is based on in depth reading to Post #125 and a quick skim through the rest. Will finish reading tomorrow.

I like Espeopnage so far. He has far too many townreads to be mafia in my mind. That really puts mafia in a bind in later stages of gameplay. I also think Elfen is town. His tone is very open and honest.

I don't like Cloud. His play has been opportunistic and lurkish (especially post #83 where he steals SK's suspects). I also have preliminary scummish reads from SK (setting up lynches in Post #133) and Kool (Odd vote on Elfen in Post #50)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #2) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

Post by earworm »

OK, I've finished reading. I can't defend Quinnster's actions, so I won't. They were terrible and nothing I can say can make them look better.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kool
He's my number one choice for scum right now.

Reasons:
I really,
really
don't like Post #50. It reads like a maf that's trying to stay low and appease the town at large, while also being opportunistic. Also, the fact that he posts 3 times in between this post and the post of Elfen's in question is highly suspicious.

He has consistently provided no information to the town about his reads. At least people like Espeonage are townhunting. Kool is doing no scum or townhunting. Sure he might say he is but if you look at the very few reads he has, he's just regurgitating other people's ideas completely. Example: Post 274 is pretty much the same as Supreme Overlord's Post #201. Basically he's done a lot of nothing the whole game.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #3) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 am

Post by earworm »

OK, some quick questions.

Elfen: Why aren't you voting anyone right now? I understand the unvote, but is there anyone else you suspect right now? Choose a side.

Charter: Do you still suspect Kool? If so, (or even if you don't) consider switching your vote to someone else since that SK wagon just simply isn't happening. It kinda feels you're just ignoring the main wagons right now.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by earworm »

CooLskins wrote:
@ear worm, what questions will you be willing to answer? Because the main reason why we (hydra) think that your slot is scum is because of the actions of your predecessor. And it seems to be an all to convenient road block that you have set up. Also post a list of your top 3 scums.

Honestly, if you ask me a question I will try my best to answer it. I was just saying that I'm not going to spend a ton of time trying to convince you guys that what Quinster did wasn't scummy. It was. In the time I'm here I want to make it easier for people to see connections in upcoming days. (hence the prod and poke at Charter and Elfen)

My top 3 scums:
Kool (my vote)
Cloudocean (Post #83 is really scummy in context)
Charter (not liking the switch of votes from Kool to SK. It reads like a buddy realizing that a wagon on his teammate is building up quickly and jumps off to derail the momentum. This is of course assuming Kool is scum.)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by earworm »

Response to Kool's Quin post

You are really good about taking things out of context.

First point: Here are the posts in question. #48 & #74.
Here's a post that happened in the middle. #53. So to recap, first post= in RVs where voting and wagons are good. Second post= out of RVs, Quinn wants to vote someone he actually suspects but he has no strong reads as of this point.

Second point: Here is the
complete
post in question: #152. He was saying lets move one from his point about Elfen (a clear null read for Quinn) to talk about people he actually suspected Kalofer and Espeonage.

Third Point: I really don't understand what you are saying here. Could you explain it again?

Fourth Point: Snark =/= scum. Snark =/= bad mindset. Bad mindset =/= scum.

Everything else is about the rolefish. Here are my quick thoughts about it. It was terrible. It was blatant. And it was not done by scum.
Let's look at this explanation post again: #325. 1. Quinnster had a town breadcrumb read on Kool (stated more explicitly in #335) 2. Quinnster thought (erroneously) that it was L-1. Now let's assume that it actually was L-1. Then Quinnster's play would have been the correct one. I think that's about all I can say about that. If you have any questions ask me.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by earworm »

Btw, I'm defending Quinn now because I am at L-1.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:38 am

Post by earworm »

Panzerjager wrote:You're opinions are clearly Biases, while I don't exactly agree with Kool, you can't say "I'm not defending quinn" then say "I'm at L-1 so I'll defend him now". That's more scummy then sticking to your guns.

What the hell do you expect me to do? I would like to not talk about it, but that's not working now is it. I know my opinions are biases and will probably be ignored, but I'm one vote from leaving the game and I'm a little desperate here.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 am

Post by earworm »

Panzerjager wrote:Earworm, I want you to self hammer

Sorry, I'm not self hammering. That would be very,
very
anti-town in my eyes since I know I am town-aligned. Why do you want me to selfhammer?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by earworm »

Elfen wrote:Oh wow.. ear is L-1?? Shouldn't he claim or w/e?? cause I would happily to oblige to hammer :)

I take this as intent to hammer. I'm a VT.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by earworm »

SleepyKrew wrote:kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo.
My read on him as town is purely gut
, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

Wait you have a gut town read on me? [sarcasm]That's not suspicious at all.[/sarcasm] If you have no real reason for your read then I should be a null for you. This really reads like scum trying to look town by having a town read on a probable lynch.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by earworm »

cloudocean wrote:@charter
Missed 479. I'm not making a big deal out of it. 517 provides no substantive empirics to show correlation so I'm going to ignore that.

@elfen
When have I made a big deal out of nothing?

unvote

Why the unvote?

SleepyKrew wrote:@ear
Wouldn't it be scummier if I said "Oh yesh, he's hella scum, def lynch him." after the town has already made the decision?

Yeah, but that's not what I said. You have a read on me when you really, really shouldn't. Gut town reads should not exist.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 am

Post by earworm »

Elfen wrote:Well, shall I cast my vote and hammer away?

^Scummy post. Appeal to authority before hammering.

(inb4 AtE.)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by earworm »

The Kool wrote:If Panzer isn't mafia, he is most likely a PR, IMO, because he seems to be wishing to rely on nights for his information, instead of daytime discussion, like any VT.

Why would you possibly say this?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #14) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by earworm »

OK, I'm a VT. Don't blame you guys for lynching me though, Quinn did an absolutely idiotic move.

My call for the scumteam is Kool, Cloudocean, SK/Charter.

Go Town. Peace.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 am

Post by earworm »

Good job scum, especially Coolskins and Panzer. Hope to play with you guys again.

Thanks for modding MS.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”