Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Elfen »

Captain Corporal wrote:Also...
1. What timezone are you in?
2. Scum or Town, which is more fun?
3. RVS or RQS?
4. Batman or Superman (hint: Batman)?

Aaaannndd my own answers to those questions...
1. GMT +10 (Australia)
2. There are differences that make each side unique and good.
3. RVS, I like random voting. Questions are good, too, though, because it's fun and less "intense".
4. Batman, all the way.

1)(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
2)/ummm i say scum cause i like to be teh bad guy
3)both
4)Batman

RVS:Hoppster
cause random.org said so ::bows down to random.org::
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Elfen »

Hoppster wrote:
Empking wrote:I don't think scum would make a mistake like SK did.

Do you not feel that SK's post felt like an over-eager rush onto the wagon?

No.

Sundy wrote:Well I kinda liked CC while everyone else was up in his face, so that's a mark against SK.

Having the initials SK is another mark against him.

Claiming that CC voted Miller-claim = not reading thread, making up case = bad. Looking for contradictions = possible genuine scum hunting? Calling his own logic "shit" and saying others should think him scummy for it = kinda town. Changing directions and voting for me = why?

I have a contradictory read ATM. SK looks like someone trying to be really aggressive and awesome with a slight hint of town despite himself.

Huh? Tis a buddying up with CC?? And That is SK for you.. he is an aggressive player ._.

Toro wrote:
PBug wrote:I guess I was just misguided, it didn't make sense to me because, as scum, claiming miller instantaneously can deflect suspicion, and it will likely perplex my future read of Empking... Buttt in light of Empking's explanation it makes sense. That and the fact that I haven't played in a while so I should probably screw my head on a little tighter.

I'm on this track of thinking as well, something's nagging at my head that Empking is not who he says he is.

Thomith wrote:If even you think they are aweful questions, why ask them? I don't care about answering questions but if they won't help in the long run i dont see the point.

Sleepy did you read the thread before saying CC voted for the miller claim or even acknowledge who he voted for?

The EK claim seems town, as if i am understanding right a miller claims Day 1 so the Cop isn't hindered in the long wrong.

Agreed on self-doubting his own questions.

And the problem I have with Miller being claimed this early is that it can easily cover Emp's tracks upon investigation by a cop. The way people are all agreeing to it could solidifiy his spot in the closing stages. Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about.

IGMEOY: Empking

Yeah, I have to agree with this :/ Well sorry for sheeping But.. What he said in this post right here..
Empking wrote:But I won't be investigated by a Cop. That's the point of claiming Miller.

Unvote

Vote Toro
- IGMEOYing before having a serious vote along with the weak "Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about."

To me, he claiming miller may have been a cover or a townie trust thing. I don’t trust him now. Also voting some one who went against you?? Umm… that totes something

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
No it's not. Once again, would a vote legitimize my case to you?

If you weren't merely throwing the thought out there then I wouldn't be voting you for merely throwing the thought out there. That's true.

I think you're trying to mis-read what I'm saying back there, you're trying to make it look like I'm pushing it as scum, but it is a strong possibility. Why so jumpy?

1. How am I jumpy?
2. If it was a "strong possibility" why did you "merely throwing the thought out there,". Surely a strong possibility deserves more than that.

1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that all of us don't know who you are exactly, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.
2. No one else doubted the authenticity of your Miller claim, so I "threw it out there" to remind people that there's a chance you're lying.

And after you said that and what he posted later. It kind of does seem odd. But Emp did attack Toto cause she may have somewhat counter claimed or accusing he may be lying. Again, she is still wary if he is or not, as for I

SleepyKrew wrote:Elfen is so fail. Page 4 dude.

Thomith wrote:RVS ended ages ago Elfen...

My bad xD I was at my friends house and I didn’t pay attention to what was saying or how many pages xD I just answered the RQS and I wanted to random vote…

Thomith wrote:This is the thing i never understand, if you have a strong FOS why do you vote someone else other than your strong FOS?

Yep.. Just saw this ._. If you where town, you would have nothing to hide. Place your vote or something, as a town person you have nothing to loose by voting or speaking you mouth. ._.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Elfen »

As for the Late RVS Umm i was at my friends house sooo thats why i was late and i wanted to be in it O^O any who...
UNVOTE
Also I would like to point out something about Sleepy. Even though it was just one game and still going on, I know he is an aggressive player, but the way he is throwing his votes around... I don't think he did that... Idk :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Elfen »

Sorry for triple post, as for right now. My mind is fucked up and confused, EK, SK and toro are like uuugh So IGMEOY THREE I will ISO and go back over their post and see what i find. my fisr post was me skimming and some input in the game. Also has their been any lurkers? or many inactives or w/e??
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Elfen »

@hoppster. I mearly looked down like to the RQS and stopped and quoted it then and filled it out then RVS and posted then i exited out. I didn't read any of the thread only to what CC where about.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Elfen »

Well here are some scenarios.
There is a 50/50 chance of either being scum cause bussing and all that work in the beginning?? Ah no.
There is a 100/0 chance of Emp and Toro being town. Which this may be the case here most likely.

If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro. Both end up being town Mafia and possibly a vig/SK may be in it so: Right there 4-6 townies could be lost that instant in two day period, if we vote for toro the next day
If we lynch Toro and he is scum, Emp is clear free and is most likely town. Assuming there is three mafia as always with 13 players. we would only loose 1 or 2 townies in that day
Or it could be the other way around so on :/

I'd say lets keep on talking before hammering or lynching. cause I dont want the first one to happen :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Elfen »

._. Huh.

By Mafia Wiki

Sometimes an important part of a Miller role is that the player is not told this aspect of their role. Rather the Moderator assigns one person to be the Miller, but only tells him/her that the role is a vanilla townie. Thus, the Miller cannot simply claim their role Day 1 as a prevention against lynching.

Again, we are dealing with a confusing spot :/ We have no idea if he is telling the truth or not, we don't even know if the mod told him he was one. He may be scum who knows. But we cannot tell till Day one is over, so lets keep a close eye on him and lets try to get other people who havent posted enough and lets hear their thoughts about all this.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Elfen »

Toro wrote:
Elfen wrote:If we lynch Emp and he is the miller, then we lynch Toro.
Both end up being town

Wait what? You know we'll both end up town? Anyone else reading a scumslip out of this?

Unvote

Vote: Elfen

Yes. This has been stated before.

Umm Tell me how. as i said, it was a scenario. If Emp really was the Miller, and we lynched him Day 1, most likely(well possibly) you may be gone next the next day. Thus, since there is a Mafia kill and there may be a SK/Vig role, 2/4-6 Townies gone in that instant :/ Again scenario =.=
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Elfen »

::Roles eyes:: How am I lining up lynches, I have not yet said anything about lynching any one. Except the concept of the scenarios I talked about that's it. I want to see a few things before I vote. ._.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Elfen »

PBuG wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:Elfen is playing like an idiot but is also lining up lynches.

Ah, I thought I wasn't the only one who saw this.

I agree, except I think he's scum with you because he started with agreeing with you and now there's this slow distancing you guys seem to be doing. You voted him with flimsy, easily debated reasoning, then unvoted him even though you still seem to think he's suspicious.

Well, When I read the thread I was just putting stuff down as I read it ._. but I knew that was gonna happen, me getting accused for agreeing with him.

Also, I am not the one being 100% of himself that I or whom ever is scum.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Elfen »

Emp, I think he is wanting solid proof, give him quotes and all :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Elfen »

Wtf I am confused.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Elfen »

....Hmm.... HNNNNN>>> ::Looks at Title of game:: Is it possible he took diff roles from the 5 games and put them in one ?? o.o
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Elfen »

... Can you stop with the fucking Toying around and beating around the bush >8/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Elfen »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:Toro: When did I say that you said that you wanted a mislynch?

You never said that. Why the hell would anyone ever say they want a mislynch?

So how did I misrepresent you?

Elfen: Toro claimed Godfather. That's a scum role. Mind bussing your buddy?

OMFG SURE WHY NOT >_> No. This day is not going to end so soon, i still want to see more people... mainly the ones who have not posted much....
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Elfen »

::Rolls eyes:: Isn't it obvious He's just shitting with you :/ Sure annoying, but don't get angry about it well try not to
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Elfen »

.... It seems like he is wanting to get lynched... Jester much? Meh... just a thought :P
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Elfen »

... No... It was just a thought D: No harm in thoughts... and it was more or less of a joke... I'd be surprised if he did do that....
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Elfen »

@ Pan. Ahem.. Total posts:9131 (0.69% of all posts / 8.02 posts per day) thats Emp's ._.

-.- and how do you not know what I'm trying to say in most of my post... D: I can perfectly understand them
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Elfen »

PBuG wrote:
jakesh97 wrote:IT seemed like it was becoming more bitching then legit arguing with some helpful purpose behind it.

This is why I'm getting so confused.

Hun, I've been confused ever since I started this...
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Elfen »

Panzerjager wrote:
Elfen wrote:@ Pan. Ahem.. Total posts:9131 (0.69% of all posts / 8.02 posts per day) thats Emp's ._.

-.- and how do you not know what I'm trying to say in most of my post... D: I can perfectly understand them

Your post 133 is ridiculous convuluted without the grammatical errors and missing words

You do realize if you add everyone's post in this entire game aside from Animorpherv you get about 9585, right? And that's not accounting for the fact the Empking has an alt with 478 post(Empking's Alt). So Empking actually has 9614 posts, at least, which is more then every player in the game combined(beside Ani who has around 5000 post and is a prolific poster in his own right) So yeah, to say Empking is known is almost an understatement.

Ahem, excuse me if I have not Graduated High school and is in College now. Excuse me for only being 15 and not having English teachers till last year. We don't learn English Englsih. We learn reading comprehension, analyzing poetry, annotating, everything but Actually sentence syntax and all that Jazz. They really didn't teach us much in elementary nor Junior high. It's texas, what do you expect?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Elfen »

Damn :/ that blows the Jester idea out of the way.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Elfen »

Seriously >:/ Enough bull shitting around. It annoys me when people do that. Either reclaim or something since most of us didn't know you did. And im willing to hammer away. Even though its going on what i said, But the people who have not posted much will have to wait for now. Does any one care if I hammer, cause its getting quite annoying. And if Emp is telling the truth, I doubt the Mafia will kill him since he is causing such hysteria between us. I really don't know about him. :/(Emp)

Also. Sorry, its fathers day and all :/... I also found my new pairing sooo yeah :/

PRE EDIT So do you want me to hammer so no one else does?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Elfen »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Captain Corporal, Jakesh97, Elfen

You guys suck. Seriously, he admitted to "just throwing it out their" that's the same thing as claiming scum.

Yeah c'mon you guys, LYNCH HIM NOW!!!! DO IT!!! Very interesting game this is so far. :lol:

Toro wrote:So if you believe that Empking is bussing me? Why does taking off bussing scum make any sense at all? Sigh...this
is
a very interesting game.

Toro wrote:
xvart wrote:
SleepyKrew, 266 wrote:
Toro wrote:
SleepyKrew 227 wrote:I'm back
So all I've seen is Toto failvoting Elfen (bus?), Toto and Empking yelling at each other, and Toto using terribad logic.

I've never voted Elfen. Do you mean Thomith?

Toro, ISO 16 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Elfen

Ohaitheremisterscum.

At least he self identified his Thomith vote as failvoting (bus?).

It
was not
fail voting. Jeez, if I keep having to defend myself this much over small stuff this is going to be a very interesting game.

These dont really tell us
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Elfen »

And thats a wrap :/ wait is that the final lynch.. if so. Toro. What is your real role?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Elfen »

GAH
wait nvm. Two people unvoted XD
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Elfen »

No Im just confused with all the roles people have said

Emp claiming miller and causing people to be confused especially me
Emp accusing Toro to be claiming the God father
Toro cryptic messages that he is a one shot Vig

I really don't know what to believe. Isn't like cryptic stuff against the rules or is that some where else. And.. Im just confused on who to believe. I can't go off of Gut this early. But to me, Toro has been slipping up and just shitting with us(well mainly my mind) this entire game, and it really bugs me x.x I have many scenarios in my head. Since Emp claimed miller, and he is that. Then Toro may be scum and saw the chance to try to get a claimed town gone since he claimed so early. But im not sure of that. Especially since Emp is nowhere near being put to death. To me, Toro backed down from Emp when it was going no where. I really can't go any where yet but if a vote satisfies you. here it is.

[b[Vote:Toro[/b]
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Elfen »

Crap >_>

Vote:Toro
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Elfen »

Car for the reason for that
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Elfen »

::Rolls eyes:: yes, i do that alot. I usually keep my opinios to my self.. which isn't good on this game.. but I usually wait and ride it out. But when people want me to vote I kinda just do >_> and im still waiting for sundy's reason to her/him vote
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Elfen »

Huh.

Toro. tell me what your wincon says.

pre edit.

._. yep. I am a very anti social person. I don't talk much(unless to friends) So basically I keep my voice closed since now one cares about them

Now for your wincon? may i see it?

Pre edit2

I still want to see his wincon
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Elfen »

huh, i thought the mods changed it up every once and a while.

-.- that sucks, i thought it'd be different :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Elfen »

I'm about to cry....

I really do not know. I am confused by all means, cause I do not know what to believe in. I'd love to do more test but I'd be accused for fishing. But then I realized most of the mods use the same green shade for most of the games so that really won't work. I really do not know what to do. I really don't want to believe any of them >:/ First rule, don't trust people. That is why I am having a hard time seeing if that is true. And who knows if its apart of their plan. I am a scenario person, I think of all the possibilities and most of the time, the bad ones get into play and I rebuke to act on them hoping they are false. The one that is in my head right now is

a) Toro using this fora cover up as a SK. And on the wiki for mini normal, All it says is a regular Vigilante, not a one-shot. Which to me is unlikely case since that would only give one less of a killing role to knock off the scum. That is why he is either covering that he is a full on vil/SK or using it a sa cover up as a mafia member.
b) Trying to use a pro-town role to cover up his tracks. He also backed down on the Emp thing. In fact Emp is now laying low also, well not posting really.
c) He may be a town and telling the truth. This is the one i really do not believe in. So I am basically going for gut on this one. Even though I am not 100% sure. But I do not trust him.

There is also alot of other people who have not posted, which I want to see them and their views. Right now its kind of the same people.

God i'm almost in tears T_T
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Elfen »

Whats there to loose when I have nothing to loose
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Elfen »

Wtf... I just read the first post.. it has the wincon on it D< Mainly I asked for it cause i have seen when a mod didn't give wincon and to drive out scum, one of the dudes asked for it hoping some one would choke and say they did and all >_> And no, that was not to the wincon thingy
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Elfen »

... wtf! It even has the color code on it >_> Not use to that... What eve happened to where the scum don't know the color code or what it looks like. I mean that gives the scum a better chance for lieing D:
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Elfen »

But when its on the first page telling you all the information it kinda isnt >_> Why do they have a role pm there?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Elfen »

We I have played more games without the PM open in the view for everyone. I've played where the scum had to wait till some one dies before they can conclude their fake role claim. Where some didn't even had a wincon and so on.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Elfen »

-Account getting deleted. Left screen up on this and had my Picture and stuff on this site(basically language.) My grandparents are old... so imma have a loong talk tomorrow >_>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”