hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #441 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 am

Post by hiplop »

I apoligize for this, its my rough notes, and it was written while reading the thread. Thought id give you guys my live thoughts etc etc

Toro - #90, too many scum/nulls
#96, being too townie, to be town – getting mad over small things, scumtell
107 is BAD pursuing hoppster way too much. All claims could be fake claims, I don’t see your point.
137 is ok for a post, agree with what hes saying. Though went a little too hard I think
139, Quickly jumps off – ill give him benefit of the doubt for now
146 BY pbug, pointing out a slip by Toro, it makes sense. You clearly said that its null.
Flailing in his assault on empking.
#1 scum atm
Manipulating the newer guys, definite scumtell
196 by panzer; he brings up some great points and I think he has a very strong point
LOLOLOLOLOL CLAIM, I cant see townies EVER being that rash about a claim, stalled for a while and used breadcrumbs. Not buying it.
Alright, so we believe him and can choose his target, I was originally going to vote him, but I like this way better.

Hoppster # 101 is :goodposting:, continues to post good town friendly posts – town read for now
#393 is a little too defensive for my liking
Panzer - Panzers play doesn’t follow suit with his scum-meta, leaning town and 103 is a great post. Actually, now that this has been shown to be a joke, it does follow suit with his scum meta, he tries to make small things look. Panzer flailing when confronted about the joke, doesn’t get obvious joke, continues to tell about how hes a serious guy –no fun, probably town though.
196 is a good post, rekindled my thought on toro.
249 is great, too. Panzer isn’t the most active player but he does add lots to discussion
Disagree about the bus, no chance are they both scum.
Hurt my feelings in 386 
Recent posts have been scummy, caring about his look too much it seems.

Sleepykrew – DOES NOT MATCH TOWN META, posting way too much for his usual play, claimed miller mason recruiter? So bad. Nevermind, it’s a joke. Still posting too much, may have just improved, but still doesn’t seem right to me.
Recent posts have been pretty bad, almost like hes trying to look useful. Null for now I guess, but have an eerie feeling that hes scum.

Empking – Miller, ill believe him for now. Hes gotta be town, been actively scum-hunting, pushing lurkers out of their dens etc
Now around 187, where he starts going for the godfather claim thing: this is very scummy, hes tunnelling toro way too much, it could just be his style but im starting to think something else is up.
Recent posts have been A+, #1 town read for now. Really cracking down on people/pointed out something great on Thomith, considering all possibilies. Definition of town pretty much

Thomith – something off about him, cant quite put my finger on it. All of his posts seem kind of clueless, I suppose it could be a case of newbiness, but it seems scummy to me?

Pbug – a little too inactive, but 146 is awesome post. Lots of great psts by him, nothing stands out much, but im getting town from him.

Sundy – bad post 230, comes off as newbscum to me(that post) Overall not enough content yet.

Recent posts: She seems like shes trying to scumhunt at least, town for now.
Xvart- great posts all around, ooze town

Captain corporal – ACTIVE LURKER ACTIVE LURKER. Not much to say about him

Jakesh - Lurker, not even active?

Eh, overall, Toro is the scummiest to me, but we can't really go and lynch a Vig now can we?

for now, im going to VOTE: Thomith just based on the fact that his play seems very off, not town motivated at all.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #443 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 am

Post by hiplop »

Panzerjager wrote:
@Hiplop: One game is not a meta.

@xvart: I didn't notice that most your case is based on things that hoppster has already covered(wall of relevent post), but you do make legitimate points(he's flimsy and seems to be content trying to work from a distance). They way you guys have been going at each other does seem like one is scum. I feel CC has much more damning stuff against him then either of you do.

Thomith wrote:
Empking: I don't like the miller claim or the reason. I still think he is lying.
Really? so you would have prefered if he stayed quiet untill the cop investigated him which COULD have been in LYLO and screw town over? Why do people think the claim is scummy, i don't see why.

and Volkan is scummy because he uses a different scumhunting approach? how does this work either?

No, it seemed more that he claimed because he is prolific than because it was the right thing to do. He even pretty much stated so later. Something very close to "I figured I would get an investigation and I didn't want it to lead to a mislynch". That reads as scummy to me.

Also, I do find his approach scummy but I already admitted that it doesn't make him scum in every game.

@Vollkan:

vollkan wrote:
Panzer wrote:
Vollkan: I hate his scumhunting style and I feel it's competely arbitrary but that probably doesn't make him scum in every game, so ignore this.

Panzer, maybe I can change your mind on this:

1)
Plenty of players will post lists of every other player, classifying them as "really scummy", "slightly scummy", "neutral", "leaning town", etc (or by just listing players in order of suspicion) My system is not fundamentally different from that style of ranking. The list that I post is essentially the same, except that the rankings are represented by numerical points.
2)
The only way my system differs is that my reasons for suspecting people are always explicitly stated and easy to find, because they are signified by the addition of points. In other words, most people might say "This action is really scummy", which then will result in a player getting a scummier ranking, though it will always be unclear exactly how strong that particular scumtell was; my system just lets me clearly link each individual scumtell to changes in a person's ranking.
3)
Also, the point values themselves are also not particularly arbitrary. In order for my system to have any credibility (and for me not to get picked to shreds when I use it), I have to ensure that the point values remain reasonably consistent. Thus, I will almost always give 5 points for ordinary scumtells, 7 points for moderately serious scumtells and 10 points for very serious scumtells. I don't pretend that this is an exact science, and I'll readily admit that I do manipulate the points in my scum games, but, on the whole, it's certainly no less arbitrary than when most people say "this action is scummy", without specifying any degree of magnitude for that scumtell.

1) Having a constant list of you think is scummy is bad. I try to avoid using these list all together because it give town too much information. If you and 2/3 other players are constantly stating who the most town players are, they have a good consensus of who they should kill. And it helps them know exactly where they are on the radar, which is another very dangerous thing
2)So are most good players's reasons. Sometimes I commit this crime because I'm lazy, but everyone for the most part should do this.
3) This is where I hate it. The points are easily manipulatable because the degrees are subjective. Also, two people commiting the same scumtell could be two varying degrees of bad or even one could be a scumtell and one couldn't. Essentially with the point skeem/scoreboard, you can manipulate far easier. Also I feel it makes you detached from your vote. "I'm just voting the scummiest person, look at the scoreboard). It's an arbitrary easily manipulatable system based on rating things that are purely subjective.

Feel free to respond, but we should take this to a pm reletively soon. Just wanted to throw this up there so people don't thinking I'm shouting things I don't have reasons for.

ISO of CC when my girlfriend isn't here/awake.

i read some of your other games, last game
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #445 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am

Post by hiplop »

A) i know, i had to search all your posts,
b) one was a mini-normal, not sure on the name/number, but it was near the end of your search history.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #450 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by hiplop »

Im not a meta player at all, i dont like it + i'm lazy. I checked you the last night in 1170, and Sk i've played more than one game with iirc. Yeah, its based off of like 2 games, so what?

I didn't even take that into consideration, i posted my rough notes from NOTE PAD.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #469 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 am

Post by hiplop »

vollkan wrote:
hiplop wrote:Im not a meta player at all, i dont like it + i'm lazy. I checked you the last night in 1170, and Sk i've played more than one game with iirc. Yeah, its based off of like 2 games, so what?

I didn't even take that into consideration, i posted my rough notes from NOTE PAD.

I don't get how you can not like meta and yet be prepared to make a meta argument based off only a couple of games. Normally, not liking meta would make you even more obsessed with getting a comprehensive set of data, but here you are judging panzer based on almost nothing...

I didn't make an argument about it though, i mentioned it quickly in one of my reads. The main things i was looking at were his posts, hes blowing things out of proportion.

SK im sure ive played another game with you. I think i replaced in near the end in it
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #473 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 am

Post by hiplop »

Hoppster is starting to look scum, but i cant get over the town read i got on him from earlier on :\
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #483 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 am

Post by hiplop »

daydreamt also ends in mt..
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #484 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 am

Post by hiplop »

Empking wrote:
hiplop wrote:Hoppster is starting to look scum, but i cant get over the town read i got on him from earlier on :\

If I wasn't already voting him this post would have convinced me to.

why?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 am

Post by hiplop »

Panzerjager wrote:
Sundy wrote:Daydreamt is a word?!

its not.

yes it is. Hyphened though.

and empking, thats WIFOM. BOTH town and scum do that
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #491 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by hiplop »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: hoppstr
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #525 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

Post by hiplop »

Panzerjager wrote:Ah, gotcha.

Yeah that doesn't help Hiplop's case at all. I'm all for a Hiplop lynch at this point.

:roll:
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #533 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by hiplop »

SPPOOOON, im goinng camping so will be v/la tomorrow and maybe sunday :oops:
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #615 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 am

Post by hiplop »

I can also confirm the whole meta thing. (See my first post: DOES NOT MATCH TOWN META). He's someone with a clear meta i think. I'd be willing to hammer, but not before he gets a chance to defend himself obviously.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #656 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 am

Post by hiplop »

Captain corporals latest posts are so fucking scummy.

I dont buy the claim, hes using WIFOM (why would i claim a useless role?)etc etc

Sunday, stop using RVS as an offense, its not relevant to our discussion
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #660 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by hiplop »

I'm already on your wagon, aren't i?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #661 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by hiplop »

Oh, i guess im not. Guess i forgot to post that post

Ill hammer at the end of the day (real day)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #675 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 am

Post by hiplop »

Giving you "town points" for unvoting, continuous stalling, getting caught in his words etc.

If you vig me, you're killing a townie, and that would be bad play.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #679 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 am

Post by hiplop »

Sunday wrote:
hiplop wrote:continuous stalling

Example?

"ill read this when i get on a computer, ill post m big post tonight, actually tomorrow etc" not hard to find
hiplop wrote:getting caught in his words etc.

Example?
Read his post rirght after the ones i mentioned above. Getting lost in what hes saying

hiplop
, I posed you another question in my most recent post that you have yet to answer. Do so. Additionally, since when have you expressed suspicion of
SleepyKrew
; why are you offering to hammer when
Hoppster
seems to be a greater suspect of yours?

Nope, i suspect sk a lot more
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #703 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by hiplop »

hammering in 2 hours probably
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #706 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 am

Post by hiplop »

I didnt want to hammer randomly, thats horrible for us. Just some discussion, really. That said.

VOTE: Sleepykrew

I really hope you're scum..
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #717 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by hiplop »

YOU HAVENT READ THE THREAD YET? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE PLAYING OFFENSIVELY, WITHOUT READING THE THREAD? WHY!!!!!!?!!??~?!?!?!?!??!?

and way to misquote me, i answered them in the sentences following that.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #727 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

quilford you;re not in this game..are you?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #728 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

oh ok

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”