Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Antihero »

I've been looking at this game for that past 2 hours and the only person who I thought was really scummy was Surye.

That's a sign I need to walk away from this and come back tomorrow.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #277 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Antihero »

I'm down for an Hrez wagon.

VOTE: Hrezs
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #287 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

bobsnox wrote:Why Hrezs? Thoughts on zodiark? Thoughts on deselby's reaction? Was it good and I'm wrong?

Oh, you demanding, pushy people. Always wanting those annoying
reasons
. :roll:

Alright, well he was completely absent from Day 1 discussion (he did find the time to make a "WTF" post, though). Post 180 is the made up scumslip (even with a cursory reading, Parama obviously didn't slip). But that's not the bad part.

The bad part is 261. Though he denies it, Hrez's argument that bob is scum relies a lot on Beck's town flip (i.e. - "bob is scum and he's scum because he called Beck scum and Beck ended up flipping town"). He throws a little dirt on the troll who I replaced (and most of it is in the form of summary, not analysis). The buddying with HC is also something I hate.

Hrezs wrote:Don't like Parama's #127 'i dont care if you're vig ill lynch you anyways'
very anti town

bobsnox #136
doesn't believe Beck's claim, but unvotes him to let him shoot
..then votes him a again.. a person telling you to lynch them isn't a scumtell

I would think he would reassess the validity of these arguments given Surye's flip.

Ah hell, I don't know; maybe Hrezs is just a reactive lurker. Maybe the fact that it's right next to HC's post makes it look worse than it really is.

I feel like a detective with no leads. I guess I'll revisit that hammer on D1; I didn't really pay much attention to it the first time around.

The hammer
is
terrible. It came before a lot of players really had the chance to weigh in on the claim, and there wasn't really any pressure to do it (like a deadline). Also, it was dropped on a really crappy tell (AtE, that's the best you can do?)
Celebolki actually said a couple pages before that he "wasn't comfortable dropping the hammer" or something to that effect. This cautiousness vanished in the subsequent pages for no apparent reason.

The next day is met with combativeness and the whole "oh poor me, I'm an easy target" routine (also, Beck wasn't a VI). If Cele is being used as a fall guy, it certainly isn't being reflected in the vote count. Why is anyone OK with him, again?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #288 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

I feel like the reasoning for my Hrezs vote is really lame now compared to my reasoning for celescum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Celebloki
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #297 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Antihero »

deselby looks like textbook newbtown to me. I'm not sure what bob has a problem with.

Zodiark13 wrote:So, I'm being suspected for not liking yesterdays hammer, then, finding the non-defense townish, moving onto my next scum read? Right.

Point completely missed.
I'll give you one more shot to find what we have a problem with and then address it (hint: read 181 and then read 242; it should jump out at you).
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #303 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Antihero »

Zodiark13 wrote:I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I have a meta of replacement jumping right onto a wagon with me on it, but seriously? Pointing at posts and saying "These posts are why you are scum, go look at them and think about what you've done wrong" is not how this game is played.

The condescending asshole tone isn't scoring you any points.
Celeblocki spoonfed you the reasoning (beat me to the punch... :igmeou: ) The fact that you went from

Zodiark wrote:Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI, and the claimed OSV flips OSV =
if your not scum, I need to relearn how to scumhunt

to an unvote 2 posts later is pretty damn sketchy, too.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #328 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

Zodiark13 wrote:bob, by purposely not bringing forth the content of the case, but rather quoting post numbers, you have not only made the case difficult to defend, but you have also created an avenue for your scumbuddies to mindlessly jump onto the wagon, with nothing more than "Okay, I see where you are going with this", which Antihero did. Then he pretended to understand by offering to provide the reasons, then lying in wait until someone else did, then pop up and say "Awwww, they beat me to it", which Antihero did.

Oh, more of the condescending asshole routine? I can play along with that.

1st off, I'm not on your wagon. Factchecking 101 would do you some good. (Waiting for the douchebaggish argument "OMG, you don't have your vote on me, but your calling me scumz!") Also, you honestly don't think I saw what everyone else saw in your two posts? It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes for it to jump out at you. I think the only person who didn't notice it is Hrezs and he's not even reading the thread.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #365 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:My name's been popular today.

AS IT SHOULD BE, you chucklehead.

You can't drop an uberscummy hammer like that and then bitch about getting voted after the fact. In fact, I don't think your name has been popular enough today; you should consider yourself lucky.

Celebloki wrote:@bobsnox Don's #335 did stand out to me. It paints Hrezs as scum either way for Zodiark and I agree with his statement. I am weary to to hop over as it would put Hrezs at L-1 and I am not necessarily ready to put him in a spot for a quick-hammer. I think Hrezs needs to claim though and is effectively at L-1.
I'm willing to bet that Hrezs and Zodiark are scum buddies
and would be happy to see either lynched today.

Now, this is based on what?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #367 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Antihero »

New rule cooldog. You can't critique other people's thoughts if you don't know how to think.

Yes, zodiark is scummy. I'm starting to think Hrez is just a whiny, reactive lurker. That doesn't mean the guy who dropped the "hey, everybody, look at me, I'm SCUM!" hammer isn't scum. All this piling onto Zodiark and Hrez all the sudden (going so far as to say "I think they're scumbuddies" without presenting any connection tells) is really frickin' sketchy to me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #369 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:@Antihero If you actually read my post, or bob, or Don you'd know that in Don's #335 he connects them in the second part which I agree with. Zodiark has a wagon on him and Hrezs is distancing from him for when he flips scum.

I'm not talking about bob or don. I'm talking about you. You accused kondi of being "along for the ride" but you've been along for the ride on every single wagon you've been on.

Why are you asking for a claim and not putting on the L1 vote, BTW?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:So you want me to invent some new case out of my ass?

Well, they wouldn't stink any more than whatever you're currently posting, that's for sure.

Celebloki wrote:I'm not allowed to agree with other people's cases? I looked into the contradiction bobsnox pointed out and that's how I came to my conclusion on Zodiark. I am not along for the ride, he's scum. And if you actually paid attention I have not hopped over to Hrezs, I am still on Zodiark.

Exactly what part of my arguement depended on you "still being on Zodiark"? I said "piling on," not "hopping over." And you
did
pile on suddenly when Hrezs went "herpderp, Zod looks hunky-dory to me" and bob threw a fit about it.

I know it's har har funny that the quick hammerer from the day before doesn't want a quick-hammer now but thats why I didn't hop.

Yeah, that is actually pretty funny. Why don't you just say something like, I don't know, "DON'T HAMMER!" with your L-1 post?

You really seem to enjoy not reading all of anyone's posts and misrepping the hell out of them huh?

Oh, no. Not just anybody. Just the "easy targets" like you. Because, you know, you never really had a wagon on you, you don't have a wagon, and probably will never be wagoned; then after the game is over, everyone will bitch and moan and say "damn it, why didn't we just follow occam's razor!"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #380 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

Bite me, parama

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”