Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Sunday »

SleepyKrew wrote:please get an avi. And make sure it's not similar to Sundy's.
Also, are you an alt? A hydra? What's your experience with Mafia games?

Are these questions essential to the progression of this game? If so, why? Additionally, why is it necessary for me to adopt an avatar? Surely my lack of an avatar provides recognition in itself.
If you can't provide convincing reasoning for asking me any question in a game, I won't be answering it.

Captain Corporal
, how does
SleepyKrew's
claim affect your thoughts on his alignment?
Personally, I think the specific nature of the claim (ie '2-shot') and the rarity of the role itself (I can't recall ever seeing a player aligned with a non-town faction claim Bulletproof Town in a game that does not have an open setup) makes it unlikely that he's aligned with a non-town faction.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Sunday »

SleepyKrew wrote:What if we all decided we'd be unique and have no avi?

This doesn't appear to be the case.

SleepyKrew wrote:The others are so we can gauge your experience. Very important.

SleepyKrew
, why do you need to gauge my experience? Why is gauging my experience 'very important'?

SleepyKrew wrote:Refusing to answer questions is not good.

That's a broad statement.
SleepyKrew
, would you kindly be more specific?

Empking wrote:
Vote: SK
- I don't buy the claim and there's no real loss on the off chance I'm wrong (even as town he won't be nightkilled.)

Empking
, why don't you believe
SleepyKrew's
claim? Why are you voting him despite not expressing any suspicion of him up until this point? In one of your earliest posts you expressed that you thought
SleepyKrew
was aligned with the town. You haven't mentioned him since then; why do you think he is aligned with a non-town faction? Additionally, in your ISO #64 you seem to rolefish yet pass it off as a necessity; a chore: 'Also, you might as well claim.' And in your ISO #65 you agree with one of his points.
VOTE: Empking

Please note that whoever places the lynching vote I will target with my vigilante ability.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Sunday »

At this time, in any case.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Sunday »

Empking
, it should be asserted that there is a real loss on the 'off chance' you are wrong; you have lynched a town-aligned player who, for example, I could easily clear with my vigilante ability.

Moderator, is a Bulletproof Townsperson notified when they are targeted with a kill?

SleepyKrew wrote:Statements can be interpreted differently if they're coming from a newb or an experienced player.

This is reasonable. For the purposes of this game, you may consider me as an experienced player.

SleepyKrew wrote:And refusing to answer questions withholds information from the town.

SleepyKrew
, is the information I am supposedly 'withholding' essential knowledge? Additionally, would you kindly vote for
Empking
?

Empking
, this is a closed setup; we do not know the role distribution and lynching somebody because they are not a Vanilla Townsperson is a poor idea. If you truly believe that once one 'claims a useless role they should be lynched', would you kindly place a vote on yourself? Your points on
Toro
'claiming Godfather' by requesting the cop target him also work in reverse in that by claiming Miller you are essentially requesting the cop not to target you.

The fact that your reasoning behind wanting to lynch
SleepyKrew
has nothing to do with actual scumhunting persuades me that your lynch is considerably more worthwhile.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #654 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Sunday »

Page 1

Captain Corporal wrote:1. What timezone are you in?
2. Scum or Town, which is more fun?
3. RVS or RQS?
4. Batman or Superman (hint: Batman)?

What timezone I reside in is meaningless as long as I sustain activity, correct?
Captain Corporal
, what did you have in mind when you asked these questions?

PBuG wrote:These
are
some pretty God-awful questions.

PBuG
, why would you deem the questions to be of an unacceptable quality and then answer them?

PBuG wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Hoppster
for that fucking stupid second.

PBuG
, what was 'fucking stupid' about
Hoppster's
vote? Why did you feel the need to use coarse language? Moreover, what is wrong with placing a second vote on someone?

Empking wrote:
FoS: PBug
- On the condition that CC flips scum.

We seem to be thinking alike at this stage.
UNVOTE: Empking
VOTE: PBuG
Additionally,
PBuG's
post at the bottom of Page 1 appears to me as backpedaling.

I would agree with
Hoppster's
point about
SleepyKrew
acting like 'overeager scum', but then I would also agree with
Empking's
following point that he would be more cautious as a non-town aligned player.

Empking
, I will hopefully respond to you in my next post.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #666 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Sunday »

RE: Empking

Empking wrote:
Empking, it should be asserted that there is a real loss on the 'off chance' you are wrong; you have lynched a town-aligned player who, for example, I could easily clear with my vigilante ability.

No you couldn't. (Proven ability =/= proven alignment.)

It was merely an example and the underlying point is that one should never lynch a town-aligned player if they can avoid it.

Empking wrote:
Empking, this is a closed setup; we do not know the role distribution and lynching somebody because they are not a Vanilla Townsperson is a poor idea. If you truly believe that once one 'claims a useless role they should be lynched', would you kindly place a vote on yourself?

Obviously that isn't the case if I know them to be town.

Once more, the underlying point here was that we do not know the role distribution.

Empking wrote:
Your points on Toro 'claiming Godfather' by requesting the cop target him also work in reverse in that by claiming Miller you are essentially requesting the cop not to target you.

Your point?

They're not legitimate.

SleepyKrew
, please state your read on
Empking
with an explanation as to how you attained it.
I'd put him at null/scum because of his unworthy vote on
SleepyKrew
, which to my eyes is yet to be acceptably justified.

Other

hiplop wrote:Sunday, stop using RVS as an offense, its not relevant to our discussion

hiplop
, why is this?

hiplop wrote:Captain corporals latest posts are so fucking scummy.

hiplop
, how is this? Could you also justify your use of hyperbole in the above statement?
UNVOTE: PBuG
VOTE: hiplop
hiplop, a hammer from you in the next 24 hours will result in me targeting you with my Vigilante ability at night.

Before we proceed any further, I'd like to note that I regard my vote as a tool for pressure more than I do it a symbol that I want a person lynched and a contribution at that. I have been reprimanded on my unusual voting habits in the past and I want to avert the inevitable discussion that will occur this game.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Sunday »

Empking wrote:Sunday: If you want to avoid lynching town then there's this wonderful thing known as No Lynch. My vote on SK is about managing risk.

No Lynch is how you avoid lynching. Lynching non-town is how you avoid lynching town.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #673 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Sunday »

If you want to avoid lynching town it's better that you lynch non-town than you don't lynch at all.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #676 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Sunday »

hiplop wrote:continuous stalling

Example?

hiplop wrote:getting caught in his words etc.

Example?

hiplop
, I posed you another question in my most recent post that you have yet to answer. Do so. Additionally, since when have you expressed suspicion of
SleepyKrew
; why are you offering to hammer when
Hoppster
seems to be a greater suspect of yours?
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Sunday »

Hoppster wrote:
@ Sunday: Will you be vig'ing the hammer vote regardless of SleepyKrew flip?

At this point it seems to be between hiplop (for the hammer and the nature of the hammer) and PBuG (general scum read, additionally if I survive tonight I don't want to have to be playing with them tomorrow). I will finish reading no matter what, but if SleepyKrew is revealed to be aligned with scum I will possess a heavy bias against hiplop.

Your logic re: why SleepyKrew's claim is illegitimate is of an unacceptable quality.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Sunday »

hiplop wrote:
Sunday wrote:
hiplop wrote:continuous stalling

Example?

"ill read this when i get on a computer, ill post m big post tonight, actually tomorrow etc" not hard to find
hiplop wrote:getting caught in his words etc.

Example?
Read his post rirght after the ones i mentioned above. Getting lost in what hes saying

hiplop
, I posed you another question in my most recent post that you have yet to answer. Do so. Additionally, since when have you expressed suspicion of
SleepyKrew
; why are you offering to hammer when
Hoppster
seems to be a greater suspect of yours?

Nope, i suspect sk a lot more

This post is an example of another good reason why I should target
hiplop
with my vigilante ability; they dodge three questions I have asked them.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Sunday »

Sundy wrote:Sunday, can you tell us why you say you are already prepared to vig the hammer vote?

Because, as a replacement, I have had very little time to gather my thoughts. Additionally,

Sundy wrote:Does it have anything to do with your read on SK? Do you think he is innocent? If so, why??? And have you read the entire game yet?

I'm almost certain
SleepyKrew
is town-aligned thanks to his claim; however, I have not read the entire thread yet so I'm not sure whether his earlier posts would influence me.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #716 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Sunday »

xvart wrote:
Sunday, 649 wrote:
Empking
, it should be asserted that there is a real loss on the 'off chance' you are wrong; you have lynched a town-aligned player who, for example, I could easily clear with my vigilante ability.

Why would you waste a vig kill to possibly confirm a BP claim, especially considering BP does not confirm alignment?

I do not have much patience for players who lack the ability to read. I have answered this in a reply to
Empking

xvart wrote:Sunday - why are you so concerned with Empking's vote on SleepyKrew and not anyone else's? Especially in light of Sleepy being a town read of yours. Shouldn't you be questioning everyone on the wagon to avoid lynching someone who might be town (or however you put it)?

I'm concerned with
Empking's
vote because it's the only one I've had time to read. Additionally, the reasoning behind it is of an unacceptable quality.

xvart wrote:
TheFool, 674 wrote:PEDIT: The whole lynching town argument thing is really silly. Are you really 100% convinced he's town because he claimed bulletproof?

This.

TheFool
, I am almost certain he's town because he claimed
2-shot
bulletproof. Not bulletproof.

I have scumreads on half the players here.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Sunday »

hiplop wrote:YOU HAVENT READ THE THREAD YET? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE PLAYING OFFENSIVELY, WITHOUT READING THE THREAD? WHY!!!!!!?!!??~?!?!?!?!??!?

Your "outrage" reads as utterly fake.

hiplop wrote:and way to misquote me, i answered them in the sentences following that.

No, you didn't; I quoted the entire post.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Sunday »

PBuG wrote:Additionally, his insistence that he'll vig whoever hammers is incredibly antitown, in my opinion. It's basically a way to scare us all into waiting to lynch, and if someone goes for it anyway, Sunday has an excuse to say "lol well sorry I killed town but I told you I'm going to."

In that case, I'll target you. Satisfied?

The rest of your post made me weep while reading it.

Preview Edit:
PBuG wrote:I pray that you actually read more of the thread before you make a kill. Why do you think I'm scum? Were you dissatisfied with my answers to your questions?

PBuG
, why the change in tone?
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Sunday »

Hoppster wrote:
Sunday wrote:Personally, I think
[1] the specific nature of the claim (ie '2-shot')
and
[2] the rarity of the role itself
(
[3] I can't recall ever seeing a player aligned with a non-town faction claim Bulletproof Town in a game that does not have an open setup
) makes it unlikely that he's aligned with a non-town faction.

[1] is bordering on WIFOM and is pretty null. Even if it weren't, it could be his actual role - 2-shot bulletproof scum.

[2] is also WIFOMy.

[3] In my Mafia experience, I've only seen one Bulletproof claim of any sort (that I can remember) in [REDACTED - ONGOING]. The player claimed 1-Shot BP, we lynched him, he was scum (1-Shot BP SK).

Regardless of how 'WIFOMy' [1] and [2] are, your response to [3] indicates that generally non-town aligned players claim
1-shot
Bulletproof; this is true in my experience.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Sunday »

And there's one of the heads. *sigh*
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Sunday »

For your information, I'm in a hydra with Quilford; I'm one of his IRL friends trying to learn the game.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #736 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Sunday »

Do we -

Do we get a flip?
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #737 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Sunday »

Is this nightless no-reveal?

If so I will kill myself.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Sunday »

Sundy wrote:I would like to hear from Toro first, I think.

I targeted hiplop.

VOTE: Captain Corporal
ISO, etc
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Sunday »

Accidentally hit submit.

Nothing in the ISO suggests scumhunting; offers to make notes several times; continual weak excuses for not presenting notes; fluff; reads are of an unacceptable quality.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Sunday »

OKAY SO

Why are people not voting for Captain but instead sitting around whining about how they got things wrong?
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #751 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Sunday »

She also changed my avatar, it seems >_>
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Sunday »

Closest competitors for me (completely from memory) are Sundy and xvart. I think.

I'll try to get a case up later.

Expect conflicting reads.

-Q
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Sunday »

PBuG wrote:
@Sunday
: You seemed quite certain that SleepyKrew was town. How has his flip as scum changed your thoughts? Is that why you seem to no longer suspect me?

I seemed quite certain that SleepyKrew was town based on the three pages or so that I had enough time to comprehend. I believe I stated that somewhere before. I no longer suspect you because I managed to complete rereading (for the most part) during the night phase. Hence hiplop being my vig target.
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Sunday »

I like Panzer's case on xvart a lot.

VOTE: xvart
Sunday
Sunday