SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Easy read?

No, quite the opposite, which is why I am getting lynched

Vote: NBT
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Nevermind, misread
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 am

Post by SGRaaize »

This is entertaining
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Science is obviously nervous.

Science and Magic wrote:Obviously!

Unvote

Vote: Science and Magic
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:If we were both scum, he wouldn't have cast me in the negative light with that last "look how bad his reasoning is for voting me" post.

What? Yes he would
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Later in-game? Maybe.

I am honestly not seeing your logic and why this being the beginning of the game matters. Are you implying he would just distance from you and not call you out on the vote if you were partners just because this is the beginning of the game? I do my reverse-distancing all day err day.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Huh, wouldn't that give townie points to one of you if another one of you was lynched? I dunno
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I would def do it if I were scum and you were my partner and voted me, although I guess I'm a terrible Mafioso
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Would Science and Magic do it?

Trollface.jpg
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Where's NBT?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:The townreads gave you away. I do those so much when I'm scum just because they're good free buddy cards.

Heh, that's what I was thinking too, but I decided to be quiet, honestly, anyone that gives a town-read on me this early in the game freaks me out, because I am never townie

Science and Magic wrote:I dont see how it "disproves his point" - can you clarify that?

SGRaaize wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Science is obviously nervous.

Science and Magic wrote:Obviously!

Unvote

That was meant to be a mocking
obviously

I'm aware
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Or it could because I think you are town. I remember you posting a bit outside the game about how terrible you were and you continue to do it here.

Yet you are super active in this thread. Why would a scum who thought they were terrible post continuously in here? Nope.jpg.

This is valid logic, and it makes me think you are indeed scumhunting and have reasoning behind the town-tells you named.
However, my playstyle has nothing to do with being Townie or Scummy, I don't mind you thinking I'm Town, cause I am, but as a fair warning for if we ever play again, don't think me lurking = Mafia, or me constantly speaking = Town. Cause I honestly just go with the flow and post depending on my mood.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Oh man, awesome.
Will try to reread and give reads before the day ends. Kinda busy now
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

No shit.

Also, I still think Science is Mafia. I ain't unvoting.

A claim here would be wise
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Ah...
Ok
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

SaM was scummy pretty much his entire ISO, plus, like Slaxx said, he seems like a very easy mislynch target if he's Town, so Mafia are swarming this BW like flies. Win-Win

===[]
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic tried turning the BW on LLD and defended Slaxx a lot while acting nervous.
I don't think it matters what Slaxx is. I can see Science doing this because they're partners and Science didn't want Slaxx dead, just as I can see him doing this so he can go "I told you so" when Slaxx flips town, giving him a chance to start voting people that were voting Slaxx in the first place.

Either ways, Science reads as someone that is caring more about himself than Town. Even if we were to lynch Slaxx now and he would flip Town, I would try to get Science lynched anyways.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter - Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi - Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM, didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD - What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr - Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium - "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2 - Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic - So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,
Also, #15 is a clear read of Scum caught for the wrong reasons.
All in all, Science and Magic is one of the most obvious scum I have ever found in a while

Slaxx - Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla - Come on, broski

NBT - COME ON, BRO
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter
- Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi
- Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM
- didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD
- What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr
- Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium
- "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2
- Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic
- So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,
All in all, Science and Magic is one of the most obvious scum I have ever found in a while

Slaxx
- Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla
- Come on, broski

NBT
- COME ON, BRO

Fixed the broken area tag for you~
Last edited by AurorusVox on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter
- Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi
- Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM
- didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD
- What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr
- Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium
- "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2
- Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic
- So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,

Slaxx
- Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla
- Come on, broski

NBT
- COME ON, BRO

I should really start using the "Preview" button more times
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Talking here to avoid a prod, will read this thread eventually
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Avoiding prod, will reread this thread and give my opinion as well as catch up in about 16 hours, I don't think I'm ever gonna play 4 games at once ever again (For reference, I posted this on every game I'm in)
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Yeah, I'm a dumbass. Whatever, I'm posting tomorrow for sure, I promise
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Back from my Dodge-Prod-Fest, some opinions, some of them changed, some of them stayed the same, not gonna give my full reads, because I change opinions way too fast:

1) Science is Obvious Scum, I can't be the only one thinking this, I seriously can't.

2) Charter is Town

charter wrote:I'm surprised you didn't call me scum when you thought I'd quickhammered you.

That's what I would do if I was town and someone quickhammered me.

3) Wickedjestr is Town, sound logic, sound reasoning, sound FoSes. Town Intentions.

4) AlmasterGM seems to be going for the whole "Hey, guys, I'm way too trolly and easy-going to be Scum" deal, but I like how he voted Science and Magic and was waiting for a hammer on him. So, Town read on him unless we lynch Science and he flips Town.

5) If AlmasterGM is Scum, Gorilla is his partner. Seriously, look at this shit:

gorilla wrote:also AGM wasn't drawing much heat and that post read fairly sarcastic, tbh that read townish to me

6) I think this interaction is very interesting

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cool, I don't remember Slacx being this much of a retard.

Opening game wagon is opening game.

SaM wagon was joined for the post I quoted in my vote.

Slaxx wrote:Lol okay.

So you call me a retard which implies you think I am wrong town. But you called me scum in your previous post. And my point still stands: you just quoted a post and sheeped the wagon, I hardly see any difference between that and what people on your wagon are doing (the people you think are scum).

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Retard implies wrong town? No.

It implies you're fuckig stupid.

Whether you're scum pushing stupid shit, or town pushing stupid shit, is not implied by retard.

Nice attempt at misrepping me though.

I really like this interaction, because it gives me serious vibes its a Town/Town confrontation.

Riddick wrote:sgr's iso 17 looks p genuine, i mean i think he's clearing people/suspecting them for pretty bad reasons in some cases but it looks genuine at least.

I don't "clear" people, my reads change a fuckload of times, they tend to get more consistent late-game, though.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Also, good to have you here, Vifam, a shame you replaced NBT, though
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Also, I'm fine with a Lynch on Diamond, but a claim would be coolio
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Alright, back to Science and Magic
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Mastin, you're completely insane if you think we're gonna lynch a Doctor claim D1, I don't care for any setup speculation you want to give me, Diamond is the perfect Cop target at this point, assuming he doesn't die this next night.

Get Science
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Mastin, for the second time, we are not lynching a Doctor claim D1
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

Post by SGRaaize »

gorilla wrote:SGR, I get your concern, but putting off lynching scum even one day can hurt things for town, and if we move to a current counterwagon we're unlikely to hit scum assuming diamond is mafia. In a closed setup, if you don't ever lynch a claimed PR day 1 you're almost never going to lynch scum. I'm willing to take the risk.

I'm not
Apparently, there's a Cop according to Mastin2
Have that Cop investigate Diamond, we lynch Science now, who is even scummier
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Science is scum, we're getting him
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Holy shit, Vifam, that was fucking scummy

Unvote

Vote: Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

mastin2 wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Science is scum, we're getting him
And this is exactly what I was talking about. Magi-Science is not scum, and therefore is a mislynch.

If you want AGM or Gorilla lynched, I'll sheep that. But not a Magi-Science mislynch. Diamond's scumslips have revealed Magi-Science and Slaxx to both be town, and AGM+Gorilla to be scum.

Also, copping the doc fakeclaim is a waste. The cop should target AGM/Gorilla. (AGM if both are alive, whichever is alive if one of them is lynched.)

I'm fine with a lynch on both Gorilla and AGM, if I had to pick between one of those, I'd prefer Gorilla.
Let's get Vifam, though
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Diamond stays alive. Mafia are so fucked now that their kill will get blocked. The three votes back to Diamond were terrible. Hoppster looked like scum but obv-wasn't because of the unvote. SaM looked like bad town. Leaving us with Vifam-scum.

We go with this. No matter the perspective on other people or LOLLINKED, here's scum. And when we get scum, we lynch them with fire.

:goodposting:

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Riddick wrote:p.s. vifam looks sorta townish.

Don't fall for it, I know Vifam and I have played with him for a while, here are some tips to read him

1) When he's contributing and scumhunting very actively although lazily, he's Town
2) When he's acting non-chalantly and not contributing or scumhunting, he's Mafia

I know he tends to say Town shit and act like Town from time to time, but just follow these guidelines and you too can read Vifam like a pro
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Faraday pretty much wrapped up what I wanted to say.

Not seeing SGR town read, he is null for me. Someone explain?

Someone in the three getting on Diamond was scum. SGR saw this and voted the scummiest. SGR is town.

:goodposting: x2
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:
Riddick wrote:p.s. vifam looks sorta townish.

Don't fall for it, I know Vifam and I have played with him for a while, here are some tips to read him

1) When he's contributing and scumhunting very actively although lazily, he's Town
2) When he's acting non-chalantly and not contributing or scumhunting, he's Mafia

I know he tends to say Town shit and act like Town from time to time, but just follow these guidelines and you too can read Vifam like a pro

lololololol

Yes, thank you, accept your defeat like a good boy
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hey, Riddick, considering your lack of pointless agression and considering your straight-forwardness, I'm guessing I'm talking with Faraday.

Please, trust me on this, Vifam is Mafia, I am so sure, but so sure of this, I will literally eat a hat and eat it if he isn't.

Yes, I will pick a hat, and use my mouth to ingest it if Vifam isn't Mafia.

That's how sure I am
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam, this is completely unrelated to the game at hand, but can you please join MSN? Need to talk to you
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Please, trust me on this, Vifam is Mafia
SGR is town.

Yes
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

SGRaaize wrote:Vifam, this is completely unrelated to the game at hand, but can you please join MSN? Need to talk to you
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, fine
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Also, y u so maf, bro?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

No you aren't
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Get your buddy Vifam, we let you live until tomorrow

Sounds like a deal!!!
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Second option, guaranteed
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Second option, guaranteed

You really need to work on that meta on me.

Heh, I am just playing a character now, I'm not so sure about you anymore. But I still rather lynch you instead of AllmasterGM, Diamond or Gorilla.

I'm still fine with a Science Lynch, btw
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:Lynchpool is Diamond and AG.

I am not lynching Diamond, and er... AG sounds like a boring ML, I'm not even sure why, but I don't really feel like lynching him
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Charter+Wicked can't both be town. No way.

HUH? Why? I have a Town-Read on both of them.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 am

Post by SGRaaize »

sandm?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Oh, Science And Magic

Are you kidding me, Hinduragi? You think Science and Magic is town? Well then, add me to that Charter/Wicked list, because I have no doubts in my mind Science is Mafia
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 am

Post by SGRaaize »

That post just reads as scum that doesn't know why he was caught and wants to know why he was caught.

Also, #0, #1, #2, #3, #6, #8, #9, #11, #12, #18, #19, #22, #25, #27
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 am

Post by SGRaaize »

There's really nothing to explain from those posts, aside from the fact you clearly don't have townie intentions and are just trying to lynch people you think will be good lynches that aren't your partners
LLD when he votes Slaxx, you over reacted to that, hoping you'd manage to get people to suspect LLD.

Then, there's your over-defensiveness and passive comments
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:If its so clear why do like three people say I'm obvtown?

It seems like your perfect townie player is a Vulcan who doesn't acknowledge other player's existences.

I honestly have no idea, but your use of Argumentum Ad Populum gives me yet another reason on why you are obvious Scum
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:If diamond flips town Its probably Wicked/Agm/SGR

Fuck that shit, I am the one person that didn't want to hammer Diamond because he claimed Doctor and I don't like lynching Doctor Claims D1. If Diamond flips Town, I'm pretty much confirmed for staying out of this bullshit.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 am

Post by SGRaaize »

charter wrote:Mastin's repeated fakehammers are starting to get suspicious. I mean, how many times do you need to do it? Didn't we already fakehammer Diamond once?

Anway, still voting Science, I don't want to lynch a doc day one.

^
Town

Am I being completely retarded here or am I the only one sane?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
charter wrote:Well, I should probably just claim. I'm the cop. I investigated Wicked last night, he is town.

Nah, fuck you.

You investigated the only guy that was still on the SaM wagon with you?

Doubt it.

VOTE: Charter

^
Town

Also,
Vote: Charteer

Also fine with a Gorilla lynch, and I'm still up for a Science and Magic lynch once you guys open your eyesssssssss
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

This owns hard.
Vote: Gorilla
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:03 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Last scum will fake claim PR, its the only way they can win.

Huh, are you guessing we have a last scum or does it say somewhere? I checked and double checked evreything Aurorus posted and I don't see any information regarding the number of scum.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

Post by SGRaaize »

GG
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Gorilla, get your ass in here and let's start POPCORNING ALL DAY ERR DAY
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Maybe we should get a claim from him before hammering
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm all for rushing the obvious win, but we don't need to make this day this short.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm just gonna wait for a claim before hammering, Uguu~~
If Mafia wins after we lynch two of them in the first two days, I'm gonna commit suicide from embarassment
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Huuuh, I thought both Wicked and Chester were town, and I thought Science and Magic was confirmed Scum until he hammered on his partner.
I fucking suck
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 am

Post by SGRaaize »

His late vote on Charter was pretty townie.
The rest of what he said, not so much

Same applies to Science and Magic, although I'm still the only person to think Science and Magic is Mafia
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:Its probably SGR tbh

ISO him

Your day will be coming, soon, very soon

@AGM: I know it probably doesn't matter, but did you get another inno? On who
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:If its Hindu he deserves to win.

Fuck it, you guys, I'm betting 10 dollars that Science and Magic is Mafia. Feel free to follow me to victory (???)
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:Can I take you up on that bet? Paypal will be acceptable.

No

Obligatory omgus

Admitting you are scummy does not make you any less scummy
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:does anyone know how SGR plays scum

Retardly
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Although, to be fair, I play like that as Town too.

Vifam, why aren't you voting Science? Hindu might be Mafia, but why the heck is everyone ignoring Science?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I think this is pointless speculation, if there isn't a Godfather, we would not have AGM still alive by this point
The only way I see a Mafia Roleblocker in this game is if we have two Mafia left.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Wait, Hindu is already at L-1?
Jesus Christ, guys, this happened yesterday, we rushed the lynch going for the quick win and got fucked in the ass, I am gonna be 100% fucking humilliated and embarassed if we don't win this after killing Mafia the first two days.

Also,
Unvote
, dunno where my vote is, but let's calm down a little
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:11 am

Post by SGRaaize »

If we are to believe there's only one Mafia left, why the fuck would AGM claim Cop? That's beyond retarded.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

VT

Also, why would you Investigate Gorilla?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ByXLNPXatw

Vote: AGM

Honestly, I don't think Mafia would ever claim Cop, but the way things are, a lynch on you is really simple and basic

1) If you are Cop, well, you are most likely useless, because of GF, as everyone suspects
2) If you are Mafia, there's undoubtly two of you, and not lynching you now is a bad idea.

I honestly can't believe you investigated Gorilla, I know everyone suspects we are dealing with a GF here, but you just don't investigate a Jailkeeper claim because of that.

Hindu is probably town, townier than AGM, at least
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I was answering to Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

AlmasterGM wrote:even if you were responding to vifam, which i dont even believe, your your point 1 is still HORRIBLE because even if I am useless ability wise I'm still TOWN, and your point two is bad because If I was actually mafia, i could have investigated WHOEVER I WANTED, claimed the innocent, and it still wouldn't have mattered because of the obv-Godfather. So this argument that OMG YOU CHECKED GORILLA U MUTS BE SCUM is terrible. positively TERRIBLE.

Huuh...
I guess you're right on that one.
Still, you don't strike me as the guy that would investigate Gorilla just because you think your reports are hopeless
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Science and Magic wrote:My order:

1. SGR
2. Vifam
3. Slaxx

ROFL

Unvote

Vote: Science
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm excited, can we repeat who was clear again?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Wait, wasn't Vifam clear too?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 am

Post by SGRaaize »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU GUYS WERE ABOUT TO WASTE OUR LAST ML ON ME.
CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

NO, SERIOUSLY

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Everyone unvote, please
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I am not hammering, Slaxx, I don't even care, this day started some hours ago and we're already at L-1.

I don't wanna steamroll this shit, especially because, to be honest, I don't trust either one of you now.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 am

Post by SGRaaize »

You think Slaxx and me are Town for sure, Hindu?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Alright, I am gonna side with Hindu here.
There's absolutely nothing to lose by voting Vifam now. Either he's Mafia or he's Town and we got the ML.

Hoppster can hammer
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Yeah, I read it now. I was just quickly scrolling through the thread after I saw two votes being placed on me.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:SGR you're being an idiot. Hindu is pushing on vifam and me. He says he thinks we are both scum.

P edit: SGR you Are fucking retarded.

Nothing to lose. To be fair, this is both me being strategical and me being mad at you two voting me.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Alright, I am gonna side with Hindu here.
There's absolutely nothing to lose by voting Vifam now. Either he's Mafia or he's Town and we got the ML.

Hoppster can hammer

You really think gorilla didn't jail vifam after hammering and strongly Implying he was? You think there are really four scum?

Your buddying is completely retarded, I can even get you trusting Vifam, but Vifam trusting you? No, fuck that, you are not that trustworthy.

As Hinduragi said, this sounds like a Mafia Gambit, completely, its way we have rushed the past two days. I am not risking throwing away auto-win after getting Two Mafias in the first two days.

We're getting Vifam now, either him or you. Deal with it
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Alright, I am gonna side with Hindu here.

Hoppster can hammer

Jesus Christ man.

Hindu is scum, 4 scum doesn't make a lick of sense.

We are NOT going into LYLO after lynching a clear and then have Hindu sweettalk his way out of this for another 10 pages. We are lynching him right fucking now.

Sorry, bro, call me retarded all you want, I'm playing it 100% safe here.
Nothing to lose with this vote. Absolutely nothing to lose
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:
Slaxx wrote:SGR you're being an idiot. Hindu is pushing on vifam and me. He says he thinks we are both scum.

P edit: SGR you Are fucking retarded.

Nothing to lose. To be fair, this is both me being strategical and me being mad at you two voting me.

You're lynching a clear. That's bad strategy.

He's not 100% clear, for a variety of reasons.
Your buddying is 100% retarded, and the rush this game has been having is also 100% retarded.

Unless Hoppster fears me and Hinduragi are partners, there's literally nothing to lose by voting Vifam now. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 am

Post by SGRaaize »

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:There is no way gorilla didn't jail vifam. Look at his posts. Hindu is literally manipulating you into lynching a clear.

Hoppster you do not fucking hammer vifam.

Hinduragi is not manipulating me into doing shit. Vifam is not 100% clear, not only because we can't be sure Gorilla Jailkept Vifam, but also because there might be two Mafias, in which case, the kill would go through anyways.

I repeat:

We lose absolutely NOTHING by voting Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:SGR you are being 4 flavors of retarded here. I'd this goes through before I get home promise me 100% you will vote Hindu tomorrow when vifam flips town.

If Vifam flips Town, I'll probably vote Hindu, yes.

Hinduragi wrote:
Slaxx wrote:
SGR you are being 4 flavors of retarded here
. I'd this goes through before I get home promise me 100% you will vote Hindu tomorrow when vifam flips town.

Coming from the guy who quickwagoned 2 different people in a row with Vifam and still wants us to believe he is town, this. is. RICH.

:GoodPosting:
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:56 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:TWO MAFIA MAKES NO SENSE.

Cool, then huh... What's the problem with killing you again?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:SGR you're fuckin terrible. Retire. Stop playing. Seriously. Thinking vifam is scum. Ok fair. Buying into this 4 scum shit? Please.

Yes, I am fucking retarded, but nothing changes what's going on here.
You can AtE all you want, we lose nothing by voting Vifam, you being despereate at the prospect of Vifam dying is making me more and more sure that I do actually want to get Vifam

Furthermore, I remember the discussion about 4 Mafia being brought before in this game, and I also remember you were the one to quickly shoot it down and say tis impossible.

We're doing this, nothing to lose.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:
Vifam wrote:TWO MAFIA MAKES NO SENSE.

Cool, then huh... What's the problem with killing you again?

How many times do I have to say this?

You are going into LYLO after lynching a clear, and after this fucking escapade you might fall for Hindu's shit AGAIN.

No way I'm leaving this up to you later.

Even if we do lose this because of me, you will be to blame as much as me, because of your quick-rolling all the way until this day.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:
if vifam gets lynched before I get home I will literally replace out. And probably blacklist every town member. This is dumb as fuck.

Jesus fucking Christ, bro, it hurts.
What's your problem? I've said it before, we lynch Vifam and if he's town, I lynch Hinduragi tomorrow, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 am

Post by SGRaaize »

99%
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:
Slaxx wrote:
if vifam gets lynched before I get home I will literally replace out. And probably blacklist every town member. This is dumb as fuck.

IF YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING, GO TO HELL. IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU AGAIN. SERIOUSLY.

I would let you play in games I mod but I would never play with anyone Alive again. You guys need to wait 3-5 hours or me to get home. I'm tired of the wuickhammers.

I'm tired of the wuickhammers

OH REALLY? THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: SGR

Turns out you both are retarded. Change my 1v1 to be with SGR. Slaxx's "ILL REPLACE OUT" and Vifam's "LYNCH ME" shit is enough. Im not playing with Slaxx again if he's using the replace out shit as scum. Fucking RAGE at you both for randomly fuckin voting on JACK SHIT at a possible LYLO, though.

Lynch me if you want. Just make SGR BURNS tomorrow if Vifam/Slaxx really aren't scum and don't win.

WHAT?
This makes no sense, I can't comprehend what you're thinking right now, both if you're Town and if you're Mafia
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:SGR, if you want to live today, you're going to have to hammer my ass yourself. I am not like SaM. I do not selfhammer. Not since my first game as scum.

I want you to vote Vifam, and I want Hoppster to vote Vifam.
You better be reaction testing me, because that's the only explanation on why you would vote me at this point
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hindu, what the fuck are you even thinking? You stopped thinking Slaxx is town based on the fact he says he's replacing out because of Town stupidity?
If you're town, change the vote to Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Okay I need to get back to work but it looks like shut has cooled down. Yes I was going to quicklynch both of you but Jesus vifam is not scum at least not with me. No one hammer. I'm practically begging.

If you're scum, I seriously hate you.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING AT THIS POINT, BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA LOSE AFTER LYNCHING MAFIA D1 AND D2 BECAUSE OF WHATEVER.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
Vifam wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:

Turns out you both are retarded. Change my 1v1 to be with SGR. Slaxx's "ILL REPLACE OUT" and Vifam's "LYNCH ME" shit is enough. Im not playing with Slaxx again if he's using the replace out shit as scum. Fucking RAGE at you both for randomly fuckin voting on JACK SHIT at a possible LYLO, though.

Lynch me if you want. Just make SGR BURNS tomorrow if Vifam/Slaxx really aren't scum and don't win.

If SGR is scum I'll consider suicide.

Well, HINT FUCKIN HINT: IM NOT SCUM.

Vote Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Hindu, what the fuck are you even thinking? You stopped thinking Slaxx is town based on the fact he says he's replacing out because of Town stupidity?
If you're town, change the vote to Vifam

No, I stopped thinking Slaxx is SCUM based on the fact he says he's replacing out because of town stupidity.

Yet you're admitting the possibility he's scum. Saying that if he's scum, you'll never play with him again, because he said that he replaced.

I don't care if you're playing a safe game and going "Well, if SGR is Mafia, we win, if Slaxx and Vifam are Mafia, it doesn't matter, he was cheap", I want to win this without those lame-ass connotations, thank you.

Vote Vifam
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Do you think it's Vifam/Slaxx, SGR?

Not sure, but there's literally nothing to lose by killing Vifam now
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi, I don't care if you're ignoring this loss in your records if you lose it because of Slaxx "being cheap". You're gonna be the one to blame if we lose after lynching 2 scum on the first two days. Just saying.

Vote Vifam.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:19 am

Post by SGRaaize »

You are clearing Slaxx based on nothing, you are aware you are clearing Slaxx based on nothing, and you are gonna excuse it on him being cheap if Town loses and he's scum.

Stop being a fucking pussy
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:22 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I can't see Hinduragi being scum, he was too straightforward when voting me and basically giving me the chance to hammer on him right there at that spot.
Unless he's playing mindgames, in which case, he's kind of suceeding
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 am

Post by SGRaaize »

To be fair, if Hinduragi is scum, he knows he's fucked either today or tomorrow, so playing ballsy mind games might be his only chance at winning this shit.
But still, I'm not unvoting, Vifam first
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 am

Post by SGRaaize »

As I said before, I'll probably hammer on him tomorrow if you flip Town.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:SGR, explain why Vifam is scum. Seriously.

Vifam is not scum, but there's nothing to lose on lynching him, because if there are Two Mafias, he's probably one of them, you and him.

Provide reasonable evidence against my claim of him being clear

He isn't clear if there are two scum

and explain why when Hindu backed off of him you continued to push.

Hindu never really backed off of it, he claims he found you and Vifam being Townie, I call bullshit on that, Hinduragi is playing it safe, as I said before, with his whole "If Slaxx is Town, we win, if Slaxx is Mafia, durr hurr, I'm never playing with him again, that was cheap).

I'm playing it even safer.

Hoppster wrote:lolsuddenactivity

Looking through SGR's ISO, he goes from "hey charter is town" to "lolvotecharter" in two posts - before the CC from AGM.

(#555 / ISO#55 to #634 / ISO #56)

Before that he yaks on about how town charter is (ISO #s: 17, 18/19, 23, 48).

Doesn't that mean I'm Town more than it means I'm Mafia? I thought Charter was Town, but to be fair, I voted him because I was curious to see his flip.

I thought they were both scummy and saw at least one scum in one of them, turned out I was right. There was one scum in them.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I have no idea, I don't even remember what I was thinking at that point
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

SaM was obv-scum, though, what are you implying?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

The way I see it, you two are most likely Town.
I have never trusted Vifam all that much, and the fact that there might be 2 Mafia gives me the easy thinking that lynching him gives me no disadvantage
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:SaM was obv-scum, though, what are you implying?

OH SHIT SON.

WHAT?

Slaxx is telling me I am scum for thinking SaM was scum, as if it wasn't fucking obvious
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Derp, nevermind, I'm fucking retarded.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I really need to stop playing 4 games at once, as soon as these games end, I'm going back to 1 game at a time, period.
Vifam, I blame you for convincing me to play this.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Wait, no, you're right, I'm confusing this game with another game. Nevermind again.

I need to sleep
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hoppster wrote:okay I'm still confused

who is scum and why don't you want to lynch them today?

Hinduragi or Vifam + Slaxx/Hoppster
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:
Vifam wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:SaM was obv-scum, though, what are you implying?

OH SHIT SON.

WHAT?

Slaxx is telling me I am scum for thinking SaM was scum, as if it wasn't fucking obvious

Thats isn't what I am saying at all.

1. You strongly believe SaM is mafia. You call him obvscum multiple times. You obviously push him much harder than the diamond lynch.
2. You never push on diamond at all. In fact, there is no communication between you and him during Day 1. None.
3. When asked about Diamond you would say, yeah I'm okay with diamond, but look over here at SaM, he is obvious.
4. You flip your charter read pre claim after calling him obvtown day 1.

Diamond and Charter flip scum.

What the fuck am I supposed to think?

Ok, yeah, I got you now.

1) SaM was pretty scummy. What the fuck is wrong with me thinking he was scum even if he wasn't?
2) I called him scum and moved on with it, SaM was scummier than him.
3) So? What the fuck?
4) Ok, yeah.

You're supposed to think SaM didn't town-tell at all, Charter town-told pretty well and Diamond was scummy but looked to me as an obvious ML.

Duh
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hoppster wrote:is Hindu the only person who can be scum by himself now?

Huuuh... Well, you were Jailkept, Vifam was jailkept, Slaxx only seems scummy because he is kind of buddying with Vifam a little too much for my tastes.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by SGRaaize »

He was so scummy I misremembered and thought he was actually scum.
That's how scummy he was
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Slaxx is town unless he's actually retarded and in that case I won't be playing with him from hereon

I don't even know if Slaxx is scum or not and I will have to reread him eventually, but you seriously need to stop this shit
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:So you think SGR is retarded?

Can't blame him
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I don't have really anything to say on a lynch on me, aside from the fact I can't stop fearing a slow-roll here.
The fact that the one person to take more action in actually trying to vote me ended up unvoting a few seconds later and suggesting No Lynch really makes me fear for this situation.
The fact that Vifam has threatened me into saying he's lynching me if I keep wanting him dead makes me fear the situation.
The fact that everyone is essentially arguing that I am scum, but no one wants to take action and is hoping the other one is the first to start makes me fear.

Worse of all, Hinduragi is the Towniest of the 4 people here, and 2 of the other 3 should be essentially clear.

Vote: Slaxx

Haven't reread on Slaxx yet, but I'm not feeling a Hinduragi lynch, nor am I feeling a Vifam + Hoppster partnership (Plus, gambler's fallacy is best fallacy)

Letsdothis.jpg
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

We're not No-Lynching, that's a beyond terrible idea, what the fuck are you even thinking?

That's my whole read on you, what the fuck are you even thinking?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx VS Hinduragi tomorrow is gonna be a bitch, good luck to whoever survives the night
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hoppster wrote:FUCK YOU

TORMENTING ME LIKE THIS

WHY

WHY

WE'RE GOING TO LYNCH YOU ANYWAY, PLEASE JUST CLAIM SCUM FOR MY SANITY'S SAKE

I am playing 4 games at once and having a fuckload of pressure, if I was the last Mafioso, I would have probably just flipped my lid, given up and called it game, its not like anyone could've blamed me really.

I don't wanna leave any dying FoSes, but, huh... Good luck :x
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

The thing is, what Hinduragi is doing doesn't make any fucking sense as Mafia either.

The guy voted me as I had the hammer on me.

Why.jpg
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

as I had the hammer on him*
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Last scum, please hammer this in. I promise we'll try not to act like you weren't obvious the entire time.

If Slaxx is Mafia, I am not gonna give a fuck if you think that was cheap, I am seriously gonna be fucking mad at you
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Not that you should care or anything, but seriously, fuck off if that happens
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hoppster wrote:I THINK SGR MIGHT HAVE CLAIMED SCUM

HE SAYS HINDU IS THE TOWNIEST OF US ALL AND THEN SAYS SLAXX VS HINDU WILL BE A BITCH

OH PLEASE BE A SCUM CLAIM

HELP ME OUT HERE SLAXX

I am the only person in the world that thinks that Hinduragi is Town
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote
SGR is town.

I've already been hammered on, champ.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Wait, no, nevermind, I read the lynches incorrectly, I'm the one voting Vifam, its not Vifam voting me, durr
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:Oh fucking hell.

SGR I hope you are scum.

I'm not, I am thinking Slaxx is the last Mafioso here, and he's playing you all as fools
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:SGR IS CONFIRMED FUCKIN TOWN. GOT THAT? GOOD. ONE OF OUR CONFIRMED TOWN IS NOT ACTUALLY CONFIRMED.

Slaxx isn't and never was confirmed Town. Hoppster is confirmed and Vifam is 99% confirmed.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Seriously SGR. Why am I scum?

Kind of PoE, Hinduragi seems a little too bit in-your-face to be Mafia, he's being completely derpy and saying a lot of stupid shit (namely, clearing you based on you being mad and replacing out or something), but I still can't get over the fact he voted me as I had the hammer on him, it might be mind-games, but if it is, its working on me.

Vifam and Hoppster might not be 100% cleared, but I don't see a partnership between them, plus, even if Hoppster isn't confirmed and there are 2 Scum, Hoppster seems pretty Townie to me, his whole nerves seem legitimate.

PoE, you're the next in line
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

That doesn't really change anything I said, in fact, it kind of explains why Slaxx wouldn't hammer on me when he had the chance to, if he was Mafia, hammering on me right there was not the right move, waiting for Vifam to do it would be perfect.

I almost wanna say "Lynch Slaxx and if he's Town, vote me", but I'm not THAT confident you or Vifam are town.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Wait, back the fuck up. If you thought there were four scum and you got hammered, you would fucking think that your lynch was endgame. Nice gambit.

What?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Hinduragi wrote:Two scum being alive means even one mislynch is endgame for town.

What... huh...
What the fuck are you even thinking?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

SGRaaize wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Seriously SGR. Why am I scum?

Kind of PoE, Hinduragi seems a little too bit in-your-face to be Mafia, he's being completely derpy and saying a lot of stupid shit (namely, clearing you based on you being mad and replacing out or something), but I still can't get over the fact he voted me as I had the hammer on him, it might be mind-games, but if it is, its working on me.

Vifam and Hoppster might not be 100% cleared, but I don't see a partnership between them, plus, even if Hoppster isn't confirmed and there are 2 Scum, Hoppster seems pretty Townie to me, his whole nerves seem legitimate.

PoE, you're the next in line

Hinduragi, read this post carefully, very carefully
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

"even if Hoppster isn't confirmed and there are 2 Scum"
"even"
"e"
"v"
"e"
"n"

What the fuck are you even thinking?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:SGR:

Only
An Idiot
Would
Think
I am
Scum

Jesus Christ, who the fuck is Mafia, then?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I am starting to think this is a bastard game and there are just two scum, rofl
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Unvote

Ok, its 2:28 AM here, I'm gonna calm down and ask everyone to calm down too. We still most likely have an ML and can still win this shit easily.

Everyone is Townie in their own rights, I'll reread tomorrow a bit.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Your plan makes no fucking sense
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Slaxx wrote:Yeah idk.

Waiting for SGR to reread and give me his opinions on shit.

Huuh... I'll do that tomorrow, promise
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Will comment on it tomorrow :x, I have been delaying this again and again, but tomorrow is the day
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I know how Hoppster is feeling, the way things are now, I just can't see who's Mafia.

Vote: Hinduragi

I don't think Mafia would give me hammer while voting me, but... Who the fuck else is Mafia?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I got PoE'd like no tomorrow. Feels bad.

But I knew I was fucked, I was hoping to get to the last day, though
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Because I'm retarded and didn't see him claim

Rofl
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

In my defense, I was playing 4 games at the time, and by that time, all my partners got killed, so I just went "Fuck this shit"

Then, I saw you guys speculating and I went "Huuuuuuh... Just as planned..."
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm ok with it, its not like we planned anything super secret there
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Vifam wrote:Heh, SGR did a stand up job, in my opinion.

Kind of sucks his other partners couldn't pick up the slack and got steamrolled.

<3

I did my best
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I was so desperately hoping AGM got lynched before another night. I didn't want to claim Miller because it would bring attention to me, but having AGM lynched was very important, I was kind of going around in my mind if I was gonna keep AGM alive yet another day and hope he wouldn't investigate me, but I ended up deciding just to kill him off.

It was a good game, pretty balanced, we played a terrible game and Town played a good game. All there is to say, unfortunately.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

AurorusVox wrote:@SGR
Given that you consider yourself a "bad player" I think you did pretty damn well to make it that long. When Hindu said "Vifam then me" I bet you were salivating - I know I was! That would have been an awfully tight spot for Hindu to escape from if you all HAD lynched Vifam. But Hoppster held it together there rather than rushing to hammer it home, which was very good for town, but not so good for you ;)

Yeah, that and AGM were my two chances to win the game, they weren't really because of my plays, though, one was because I missed a claim due to being busy with so many games, and the other was Town getting overconfident from their two good lynches

The only legitimate good play I did this entire game was my fake-town-slips, at least Vifam and Hindu fell for those
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

How would I forget Diamond and Charter were my partners? :x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”