charter
SaM

Scum
(Assuming 3 scum, 3/4 of:)
Diamond
AGM

gorilla

Vifam

Scum-reads are ordered (strongest at the bottom), town-reads are ordered (strongest at the top), however I've grouped people who are all roughly around the same level.

Scum-reads were essentially PoE. I have at the very least leaning-town reads on everybody I've grouped under town.

Vifam wrote:
Vifam wrote:I want a cliffnote version of this game.

Why did I say this? No one ever gives one to me. I guess it's a habit.

VOTE: AlMasterGM

AlMasterGM wrote:Man Hindu is so good at this game. what a pro tell.

vote: slaxx

AG opens up with blatant sarcasm (Okay I could be wrong about this but it looked pretty sarcastic from my end), along with his vote that makes me think that he knows Slaxx isn't scum.

I only read the first page, that's all I got. But there doesn't seem to be any pressure on AG, so I'm just gonna throw that out there. More later when I actually get to reading this thread.

This is pretty obvious distancing.

Vifam has apparently "only read the first page" - what's the point in making a vote there before you've read the whole thread?

gorilla (formatting mine) wrote:
also AGM wasn't drawing much heat and that post read fairly sarcastic, tbh that read townish to me

diamond suggesting SK theory on LLD is bad but I'm not actually sure the case against him is strong enough for me to vote him (LOL OMFG SCUMZ AFRAID 2 BUS)

Bold + underlined paraphrased: I'm scum, but even if I wasn't I would still think that post was towny.

Bold + italics paraphrased: LOL OMFG I'M SCUMZ AFRAID 2 GET OFF MY FENCE

Vifam wrote:Okay, after going through most of the thread, I'm pretty sure AG is scum.

But right now, Diamond is also scum.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE: Diamond

L-1

This is a pretty awful vote.

Diamond is only in my scum-list through PoE, and looking through his ISO I don't see anything scummy enough to warrant "hurr durr I knew AGM was scum from pg1 but I'll put Diamond to L-1 because he's scum <no reasons provided> P.S. btw, I actually haven't read the whole game yet".

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vifam

I'd be satisfied with a Diamond lynch but I would much prefer a Vifam lynch.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:One of my other scumreads are at L-1, why would I stay on AG when I think scum is closer to being lynched?

Because you showed reasoning for your AGM scumread but not for your Diamond scumread (so for all I know you have no reasoning)?

mastin2 wrote:your Gorilla reasoning (as well as to an extent, AGM) was awesome.

AGM? You mean Vifam?

mastin2 wrote:
^ on the top ten worst votes ever list.
Actually, no. The reasoning might not be perfect, but it's not that far off from a suspicion in my mind. Additionally, it clearly displays a pro-town mindset. It might not be the strongest vote ever, but it does clearly indicate Vifam's slot is town. ;))

Why is Vifam's first post indicative of a pro-town mindset? He voted when he hadn't read the thread, and:
Vifam, after reading Page 1 wrote:VOTE: AlMasterGM
Vifam, in a later post wrote:I actually feel that my vote isn't out of place here.

^^ suggests that when he
first
made his AGM vote he:

1. Wasn't even convinced of the vote himself
  2. Thought it likely he'd be changing his vote very shortly

Neither of which suggest a pro-town mindset, but do suggest a scum mindset looking to distance.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam (edited to be more space-friendly) wrote:My scumread on Diamond is that I don't think he is playing indicatively to the meta he has to believe:
Diamond wrote:Hinduragi, I tend to question a lot regardless of alignment. Look to my completed games as proof. The whole "safe vote" and being "nervous about laying a vote down" stems from my playstyle more than anything else. Again if you examine some of my previous games you'll see that I tend to be cautious and very deliberate with votes.
See, this kind of mixes up with his votes on LLD, since as you can see they were not "careful" at all.

Diamondilium wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:... an even night Serial Killer. Right.

Unvote; Vote: Diamondolium

Even night you say...

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:OH, AND I'M A EVEN KNIGT VIG

-_- I read this claim as "I'm even a night vig." Hmm well that changes things...

Unvote

I'm gonna go reread.
He just contradicted his own meta because he was obviously nervous.

Okay, I see what you mean, but...

His self-meta was that he was careful with
making
a vote. He voted before the claim, not because of it. It was then a (plausible) mistake he made in reading the claim that meant he kept the vote.

Is that your only basis? Are you still happy with your conclusions from it?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Okay, I see what you mean, but...

His self-meta was that he was careful with making a vote. He voted before the claim, not because of it. It was then a (plausible) mistake he made in reading the claim that meant he kept the vote.

Is that your only basis? Are you still happy with your conclusions from it?

What? Are you trying to say he didn't see the claim? I don't get it.

No, not at all.

I'm trying to say there's a difference between
placing
your vote on somebody and
keeping
your vote on somebody (ie. it was already there).

Diamond's claim is
plausible
(not in any way the "LOL OBVFAKECLAIM" Mastin seems to suggest), but I've actually no problems with lynching Diamond. Mastin makes a very compelling case.

On the other hand, Diamond's case on Mastin compels me to believe it's an instinctive scum-flail reaction case.

If Mastin2 sincerely thought that my claim was an obvious fakeclaim, why did he simply not argue that my claim was fake and explain? Instead he gave reasons as to why he thought the claim was fake and then frantically threw together a case arguing that I had not done anything pro-town.

Your case on Mastin is waaay more 'frantic'.

I don't see any issue with Mastin explaining why he thinks your claim is fake and then supporting it with a case on your general play.

Looking back, he never really made any coherent arguments against me, merely content to cite to my posts and shallowly state that they're scummy.

This seems like something you'd realise straight away in a case on you if you were town...

"Hey, I'm town (and I know I'm town), but I looked back and I
only just realised
that this case on me is BS!" - Nope.
"Errr, quick, let me look back and try and find something to discredit and undermine Mastin!" - Yep.

I disagree with SGR's "hey let's get the cop to investigate!", because:

1. The logical continuation of SGR's plan would be for a Cop to out themselves tomorrow if they had a guilty on Diamond.
  2. Therefore, if we don't hear from anybody screaming that they had a guilty on Diamond, we would have to assume that the Cop had an innocent on Diamond.
  3. This is not necessarily the case - the Cop could have been Roleblocked, so actually Diamond could still be scum, but we would have to clear him for at least that day (otherwise what's the point of the plan?)
  4. To add insult to injury, in the case that the roleblock came from scum (and Diamond is scum), they now have:
    1. Confirmation of who is Cop (through lack of a guilty)
    2. A scumbuddy who is cleared(-ish)
  5. When (as is likely in that situation) the Cop dies the next night, we're left not knowing whether the Diamond investigation was sucessful or not. We'd probably have to assume that Diamond was town - otherwise there's no point in carrying out the plan anyway.

The only way to remove those issues would be to get the Cop to out himself regardless of result, which is stupid.

It also seems like a huge waste of a Cop (because if he outs himself that's in all likelihood the only investigation he'll get) to tell us that Diamond is scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Diamond
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

The two of you (SaM, Vifam) are perfectly happy with a Diamond lynch despite having reservations yourself simply because other people advocate it?

UNVOTE:

Vifam wrote:VOTE: diamond

It's like w/e, if this is the plan you guys want, I really have no objections.

I mean, what the hell is this?

You said you didn't want to lynch a Doctor claim:
Vifam wrote:I don't want to a lynch a doc claim D1.

Why has that changed?

SaM, do you believe the claim or not?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Hoppster »

Updated reads.

Town (strong -> weak)

Mastin
Hinduragi

Slaxx
SGR

Riddick

charter

SaM
Wickedestjr

Cool with Lynching (favoured -> less favoured)

Diamond

Vifam
AGM
gorilla

Diamondilium wrote:More to come tomorrow when I will be a little less exhausted.

Lack of follow up on this makes me think Diamond-scum has given up.

VOTE: Diamond

@ Wicked:
Why have you ignored Diamond's claim?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Hoppster »

Posting from phone so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking Vifam is town as gorilla seemed like he was going to jail Vifam (why did the day end before gorilla definitively announced his JK target?).

I'm leaning towards SaM atm. Will re-read when I get to a computer later.

(ZOMG FIRST POST SINCE DAY 1)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Conf-town Hoppster wrote:I'm leaning towards SaM atm. Will re-read when I get to a computer later.

<notable absence of explanation>
Science and Magic wrote:<ignores Hoppster>

?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

Unless we're doing SETUP SPECULATIONZ, I don't see the point in me claiming. In any case, it makes sense for me to claim last.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Hoppster »

VT.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
Conf-town Hoppster wrote:I'm leaning towards SaM atm. Will re-read when I get to a computer later.

?
Science and Magic wrote:<ignores Hoppster yet again>

Let's try this again.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:
Hoppster wrote:

?
Science and Magic wrote:<ignores Hoppster yet again>

Let's try this again.
Science and Magic wrote:im not ignoring anyone you twat. im having problems with my desktop atm

^^ scum caught for wrong reasons

Science and Magic wrote:
Hoppster wrote:<snip'd>

Are you talking about this?

No.

VOTE: Science and Magic

Starting here for context, read down to this post.

Awkward scum acting is awkward.

W/r/t the cipher bsns, I guess that SaM-scum only worked it out after night ended, or possibly SaM-Godfather was selfish and didn't tell his scumbuddy about the code.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Hoppster »

Science and Magic wrote:Hoppster you are fucking dumb.

^^ scum caught for wrong reasons

AlmasterGM wrote:Anyway, here's the plan:

Slaxx lives.

Science and Magic, Hindu, and SGR die.

ANY OBJECTIONS?

No objections.

Science and Magic wrote:I cant really contribute properly until I do a reread

^^ scum

We don't need you to contribute, we need you to die.

What are your reads on Hindu, SGR, Slaxx and AGM?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Hoppster »

Science and Magic wrote:holy shit how is this guy "confirmed" again?

Questioning confirmed town ---> Scum-claim

Ignoring me asking for reads ---> Scum-claim

Implied agreement to the plan of lynching him but still angry attitude to person pushing his lynch ---> Scum-claim

Awkward and manufactured scum use of smiley ---> Scum-claim

Go-go-go people.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Science and Magic wrote:Hoppster says my input isn't required then proceeds to ask me my input. So obviously I'm not going to answer to that bullshit derpness. :?

Lrn2comprehend before you accuse people of bullshit derpness, you idiot.

required
adjective
1. obligatory, prescribed, compulsory, mandatory, needed, set, demanded, necessary, called for, essential, recommended, vital, unavoidable, requisite, de rigueur (French) This book is required reading.
obligatory voluntary, optional, not necessary, unimportant, elective, not vital, noncompulsory
2. desired, right, chosen, preferred, selected, correct, of choice Hold the door open, at the required height.

You WILL die, that is obligatory.

You will not
necessarily
give content, that is not obligatory. It's helpful to catch you in scummy contradictions though.

Vifam wrote:
Science and Magic wrote:My order:

1. SGR
2. Vifam
3. Slaxx

Are you

fucking

serious?

iknorite he just claimed scum so vote him
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:Nothing to be angry about after that lynch.

Slaxx lives, the rest of you die.

Preeeeeeeeeeeeetty much this.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Hoppster »

Jeeesus Christ.

I'm at an airport now, boarding a plane flying back to the UK from Canada so no vote from me until I get back home.

However, I'm 99% sure I know the last scum (yes, only one; 4 scum in 13p is retarded particularly with a[n even-night] vig as we can lose on N2 after 2 mislynches).

Hindu isn't scum - (last remaining) scum don't go into a 1v1 with conftown with a mislynch left for town.

Vifam is conftown.

I'm conftown.

So, it's slaxx or SGR. With one mislynch left - WE WIN.

But we may as well lynch SGR-scum today.

His play today is painfully transparent as "LOOKIE HERE A TOWN 1v1".

... Discuss.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Hoppster »

oh yh btw I shud prolly tell u gaiz that I only skimmed the last too pages cos sgr was obvscum a cuple pgs bk.

Hindu, I'm pretty sure I read a post of yours stating exactly why I am conftown.

Vifam, I'm pretty sure that you're gonna be contemplating suicide as per your earlier post.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by Hoppster »

jetlagggg.

In other news, SGR is still scum.

I'd attribute the AGM death to SGR-Godfather wanting a clear and leaving AGM alive until when it became apparent yesterday that AGM didn't give a shit about his investigations.

Plus, Vifam and I (up to a couple of days ago at least) had town-reads on SGR.

Holding off on voting to prevent shenanigans.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Hoppster »

lolsuddenactivity

Looking through SGR's ISO, he goes from "hey charter is town" to "lolvotecharter" in two posts - before the CC from AGM.

(#555 / ISO#55 to #634 / ISO #56)

Before that he yaks on about how town charter is (ISO #s: 17, 18/19, 23, 48).
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

SGRaaize wrote:
Slaxx wrote:SGR, explain why Vifam is scum. Seriously.

Vifam is not scum, but there's nothing to lose on lynching him, because if there are Two Mafias, he's probably one of them, you and him.

uhhhhhhh

a mislynch takes us into lylo
Vifam is conftown
there aren't two mafia left

SGRaaize wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Looking through SGR's ISO, he goes from "hey charter is town" to "lolvotecharter" in two posts - before the CC from AGM.

(#555 / ISO#55 to #634 / ISO #56)

Before that he yaks on about how town charter is (ISO #s: 17, 18/19, 23, 48).

Doesn't that mean I'm Town more than it means I'm Mafia? I thought Charter was Town, but to be fair, I voted him because I was curious to see his flip.

No.

You went from 'THIS DUDE IS SO TOWN' to 'vote: this dude' with no explanation.

And, uh, voting to see the flip despite having a town-read? >_>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: SGR

Turns out you both are retarded. Change my 1v1 to be with SGR. Slaxx's "ILL REPLACE OUT" and Vifam's "LYNCH ME" shit is enough. Im not playing with Slaxx again if he's using the replace out shit as scum. Fucking RAGE at you both for randomly fuckin voting on JACK SHIT at a possible LYLO, though.

Lynch me if you want. Just make SGR BURNS tomorrow if Vifam/Slaxx really aren't scum and don't win.

If SGR is scum I'll consider suicide.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Hoppster »

srsly SGR I don't understand why you think lynching Vifam loses nothing (when it clearly loses us a lynch)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

okay I'm still confused

who is scum and why don't you want to lynch them today?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:okay I'm still confused

^^^^ this is pretty important

Vifam wrote:We are NOT lynching SGR after that.

idongedit

SGRaaize wrote:I really need to stop playing 4 games at once, as soon as these games end, I'm going back to 1 game at a time, period.
Vifam, I blame you for convincing me to play this.

Vifam replaced in after you?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:Hoppster why would he forget his partner like that?

Unless he is really that dumb. :neutral:

what

where does he forget Diamond/charter

unless you're talking about him neglecting to mention them in his ISO which is completely different

SGRaaize wrote:
Hoppster wrote:okay I'm still confused

Hinduragi or Vifam + Slaxx/Hoppster

huh

is Hindu the only person who can be scum by himself now?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Hoppster »

SGRaaize wrote:
Hoppster wrote:is Hindu the only person who can be scum by himself now?

Huuuh... Well, you were Jailkept, Vifam was jailkept, Slaxx only seems scummy because he is kind of buddying with Vifam a little too much for my tastes.

So why can't slaxx be scum by himself? Budding with Vifam doesn't mean he can only be scum with Vifam.

Vifam wrote:
Hoppster wrote:what

where does he forget Diamond/charter

unless you're talking about him neglecting to mention them in his ISO which is completely different
He said that SaM was obvious scum when he flipped town.

>_______________________>

In my mind I see 'obvscum' (or it's variations) as a description (reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally scummy to the point that it's blindingly obvious how scummy they are) rather than a statement of truth (somebody who is actually scum and is obvious).

Ie, it's possible to be obvscum when you're town just as it's possible to be scummy when you're town.

Otherwise, saying "PLAYER X IS OBVSCUM" is akin to claiming a cop guilty.

So I don't think this is applicable really.

Slaxx wrote:We will wait for hindu to get in here and catch up and comment?

You hear me you derps? That means no more lolwagons.

DAMNIT I'LL PROBABLY BE ASLEEP THEN
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

lolwagon

VOTE: No lolwagons

Slaxx, can I have an updated % SGR-Hindu (or is it still the same)?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Hoppster »

>_>

So both slaxx and SGR think that Vifam and I are town (SGR's theory of 'lol2scumz' aside), yet don't bat an eyelid with Hindu's post which will obviously mean he pushes for a Vifam lynch tomorrow in the retarded event that I get lynched today?

The only part of Hindu's post I can really respond to is the accusation regarding the SaM wagon - I was a little bit hyper at that point because I'd become confirmed-town despite playing like a derp (judging from the people who thought I was scum, but I seriously have no idea what the hell I've been doing wrong), and I
was
pretty sure SaM was scum.

Besides, odds of victory with 3 lynches left were pretty good so I didn't really need to be 'careful', and then when SaM started insulting me all I wanted was blood and I suppose my vision clouded.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

Actually, no, I want to lynch SGR :?

I'm not really sure what to do after that if he is town, I keep changing my mind. I'll cross that bridge if it comes to it.

slaxx, can I have an updated % please?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

Speculation on 4 scum
is
quite stupid (that goes for you as well).

W/r/t to that "SaM is obvscum lol" - that's really not a town-tell at all for me and it didn't look to me like he was actually saying SaM was scum, just [that his play was] obvscum, which I take no issue with. I've been in games with people who were obvscum and they were town - it doesn't change the fact that their play looked obvscum (and thus they were obvscum despite being town, as stupid as that sounds).

Really, it's no different from calling somebody's play reaaaaaaaally scummy (which is essentially what calling them obvscum is) - it doesn't necessarily mean that they are 100% guaranteed scum, and it is possible to be really scummy yet be town.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Hinduragi wrote:
Vifam wrote:You've been switching up towntells all day.

If I called them town and haven't decided to tunnel on them yet, then I think they're town.

wat

Vifam has a very good point

Hinduragi wrote:If I'm wrong and Vifam flips town today, lynch me tomorrow
Hinduragi wrote:IF IM "SO OBVIOUS" WHY WONT YOU JUST GO 1v1 WITH ME, VIFAM/SLAXX? HMM? DONT WANT THAT GAMBIT RUINED?
Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: SGR

Turns out you both are retarded. Change my 1v1 to be with SGR.
Hinduragi wrote:Hoppster has this nullish vibe I've been getting from someone who looks like they're playing VERY carefully. Remember the D4 SaM wagon? That was NOT a wagon I expect to see careful town jumping on.

Vote: Hoppster

I would lolwagon SGR but I want a response from Hindu to this.

Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote

I want to propose something. Let's say we no lynched until LYLO. Is anyone down for it? I'm pretty sure that if I go 1v1 the scum like I said earlier, we can win pretty easily.

Uhhhh

How about no? Why would we let scum choose one of our lynches (effectively)?

Why the hell are you pulling this BS Hindu?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Hoppster »

YOU CAN'T 1V1 AT LYLO

THERE IS ONE LYNCH
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Hoppster »

It's still way better to lynch today? If we lynch wrongly today it's STILL 3p lylo tomorrow and you can still use your AMAZING READZ~

I'm REALLY struggling to see why from your perspective you would prefer a No Lynch to a SGR lynch at all...

>> Hoppster conftown (no, really, I am)
>> Vifam conftown (no, really, he is)
>> slaxx town for his "lol-replace"
>> Hindu obvious-town by his own admission

>> SGR
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Hoppster »

:/

Okay, is there any argument you can make other than "LOL TRUST ME?"

Because the game is bordering on 100% auto-win for me right now between SGR/you (a lot of people better at this game than me who are now dead insisted we shouldn't lynch slaxx under any circumstances).

To follow your super-sekrit-reasonz would be basically mean that I have to trust that you're 100% town (and 100% right at 3p lylo further to that) whereas if I think you're 100% town, lynching SGR right now = win, so there's no reason I can see why I should...
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I can see essentially no reason for voting No Lynch other than an illogical urge to get it on this "SUPER-MIND-CONNECTIONZ" which slaxx and Hindu apparently have going on (which I'm going to ignore), or other reasons that would probably involve me in post-game ridicule / black-lists etc in the likely event that I would be wrong. Maybe even if I'm right, I dunno.

So I don't think I'll be voting No Lynch today.

I just really don't want to lose this game because I'll doubtless get a large portion of the post-game flak if we do lose, because apparently my play has been terrible >__>
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:Especially after AGM's "LOL YOU'VE ALL GONE FULL RETARD" comment.

^^^^^ Yeah, pretty much this. >______>

The inclusion of PANTS ON HEAD made it so much more painful, I have no idea why.

It's made me so much more paranoid. I probably would have voted SGR ages ago BUT I KEEP GETTING PANGS OF DOUBT.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I should probably see a therapist, I'm worryingly insecure about my Mafia play. :/

Hinduragi wrote:Post-game flak? Bullshit. AGM was fucking wrong about the last scum. If anything, we rub this shit back in his face. The rest of the town that's died up to this point can't give us any shit except for the SaM wagon.(That was pretty bad) All we have to do is lynch the last scum. Yeah, he's made it past a quickwagon and then a lolwagon on SaM. Now that the derpstreak is over and we're actually actively trying to find him, I really don't have a problem. Especially since I'm his only hope of surviving so he can't NK me. Usually I get killed off before I can make it to LYLO as town. Now I've basically got a reserved seat.

I'm intimidated by reputation. >_______________>

They're all so much better than me at this game, and they ALL agreed on slaxx-basically-conf-town.

If they're right, then all I have to do is lynch you and SGR to
guarantee
victory.

So it's boils down to: do I think all those people could be wrong, and if I do am I willing to have them all blame me for a loss if in fact they are right?

(There's a similar dilemma regarding Vifam. I can decide that, actually, Vifam isn't conf-town (who knows wtf gorilla did for sure) and then recieve post-game flak of "WHO ELSE WOULD HE HAVE JAILED, NOBODY IS THAT RETARDED (WELL, MAYBE YOU)".)

Slaxx wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Post-game flak? Bullshit. AGM was fucking wrong about the last scum. If anything, we rub this shit back in his face. The rest of the town that's died up to this point can't give us any shit except for the SaM wagon.(That was pretty bad) All we have to do is lynch the last scum. Yeah, he's made it past a quickwagon and then a lolwagon on SaM. Now that the derpstreak is over and we're actually actively trying to find him, I really don't have a problem. Especially since I'm his only hope of surviving so he can't NK me.
Usually I get killed off before I can make it to LYLO as town. Now I've basically got a reserved seat.

This. Especially the bolded.

I don't follow why Hindu is the scum's only hope of surviving (and thus can't be NK'd).

SLAXX

PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THAT FROM A THEORY STANDPOINT A NO LYNCH PLAYS AGAINST MY WIN-CON HERE
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Huh, for some reason I thought slaxx was going along with Hindu's plan.

VOTE: SGR

He HAS to be scum. I don't know wtf I'll do if he's not because I can think of scenarios where the other three of you are all scum but you all look town so yeah that would suck and if I'm alive I might toss a coin. But yeah, the universe wouldn't be that cruel to me, so he has to be scum.

SGRaaize wrote:Slaxx VS Hinduragi tomorrow is gonna be a bitch, good luck to whoever survives the night

FUCK YOU

TORMENTING ME LIKE THIS

WHY

WHY

WE'RE GOING TO LYNCH YOU ANYWAY, PLEASE JUST CLAIM SCUM FOR MY SANITY'S SAKE
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I THINK SGR MIGHT HAVE CLAIMED SCUM

HE SAYS HINDU IS THE TOWNIEST OF US ALL AND THEN SAYS SLAXX VS HINDU WILL BE A BITCH

OH PLEASE BE A SCUM CLAIM

HELP ME OUT HERE SLAXX
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME IT IS MAKING MY NERVES GO TO SHIT

UNVOTE:
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Hoppster »

I think Hindu might have to die today as a result of his "CONFIRMED HOPPSTER NOT ACTUALLY CONFIRMED".

I am, at the moment, the only 100% BET $1bn GET IT ALL BACK AND MOAR cleared townie, yet Hindu still wants me dead

If he's town:

and we mislynch today (SGR/slaxx/Vifam) ---> Scum NK whoever (SGR/slaxx/Vifam) ---> Hindu-town left alive with me and scum ---> Hindu votes me ---> Scum hammers ---> TOWN LOSE

and we mislynch today (Hindu) ---> Scum NK me (no point in leaving me alive anymore) ---> SGR, slaxx, Vifam endgame which is still salvagable (not auto-loss).

For [slaxx, SGR], your suspects are {Hindu, SGR/slaxx} (with Vifam confirmed barring derp-JK).

Hindu HAS to be lynched first in that case, because otherwise he WILL lose the game tomorrow if he's town.

If he's town, then you can vote the other dude tomorrow and hope Vifam choses correctly. If you vote the other dude today then
tomorrow is auto-lose if Hindu is town.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Hinduragi wrote:I saw big text then read the sentence above that.

Hindu HAS to be lynched first in that case, because otherwise
he WILL lose the game tomorrow
if he's town.

NO.

oh wait I just thought of something

but I don't know whether I can trust you

fuck.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Hoppster »

>______>

I thought about my 'idea', and it's too risky/WIFOMic (and will make a fucking difficult/stressful 3p lylo for me), so scratch that.

I'm not No Lynching because it literally makes no sense for me.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

Okay, after some 'calm-time' away from this thread, I just keep coming back to 'powerlynch SGR/Hindu FTW'.

Vifam, what are your thoughts?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Hoppster »

SGR, just so you know, as it stands I will almost certainly be voting for you.

I just can't see who else it could possibly be.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hoppster wrote:SGR, just so you know, as it stands I will almost certainly be voting for you.

OMG I WAS RIGHT

VOTE: SGR

I don't see what is left to gain from the day and the longer it wears on the more paranoid I think I'm going to get. When we're not in a random spike of activity it's pretty clear to me that SGR is the lynch for today, but when we're all online you other people make me hyperactive and paranoid.

Hinduragi wrote:Interesting. If you hammer me, at least wait until I'm online to be able to post in twilight.

You're still happy voting No Lynch?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hinduragi wrote:Even with all his townslips?

SEE THIS IS THE KIND OF THING I'M TALKING ABOUT

IT'S BASICALLY
YOU
SINGLE-HANDEDLY MAKING ME PARANOID

If I overthink this I get all paranoid and stuff.

If I don't think about it, SGR becomes the super-obvious-lynch.

Don't think about it, just vote him already.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hinduragi wrote:If you or Vifam is the last scum, I'm basically handing you the game. If I get lynched, SGR gets lynched. If SGR gets lynched, I get lynched. That's EXACTLY how tomorrow will play out.

Yep. That's the plan.

The chances of Vifam being scum are so extraordinarily slim that it's really not worth thinking about it.

I'm confirmed town.

You have slaxx as LOL-SO-TOWN, so I really don't see the issue here, or why you have an issue with an SGR lynch. SGR has to be scum if you're town.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Hoppster »

Hinduragi wrote:Fuck this. Just, whatever. I'd really rather go to LYLO with the last scum and have him 1v1 me. But, whatever. Hoppster was someone I wanted the scum to think I doubted but is obviously conftown. I was faking that to get him to maybe LYLO with me.

I thought about this, but:

Hoppster wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:I saw big text then read the sentence above that.

Hindu HAS to be lynched first in that case, because otherwise
he WILL lose the game tomorrow
if he's town.

NO.

oh wait I just thought of something

but I don't know whether I can trust you

fuck.
Hoppster wrote:>______>

I thought about my 'idea', and it's too risky/WIFOMic (and will make a fucking difficult/stressful 3p lylo for me), so scratch that.

I'm not No Lynching because it literally makes no sense for me.

I wasn't
100% zomg get your money back guarantee
sure that you were town, and I didn't want an SGR/Hindu/Hoppster 3p endgame.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Slaxx wrote:OKAY SOMEONE GET IN HERE

I'm here?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

;_;
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yay

Fun game, glad I replaced in.

Thanks for modding, AVox. Flavour was awesome and the whole 'name' thing was neat.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

AurorusVox wrote:
SGRaaize
Mafia Goon
, Lynched D5

uh

Wait, so why did you leave AGM alive?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Vifam wrote:Heh, SGR did a stand up job, in my opinion.

Kind of sucks his other partners couldn't pick up the slack and got steamrolled.

^^ This is an odd suicide note.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”