lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

what I think of this game is easy said: an absolute noob was allowed to skip newbie games and join a normal, and the result was disastrous. killer played horribly and scum had an easy play at getting him mislynched.

Result: nothing happened. You went on for 4 pages discussing random.org and a couple of noobish posts and this resulted in a quicklynch.

I have one townread based on meta: DJ. I have played with him twice, once he was scum and once he was town. I checked a lot of his meta on those occasions, and my conclusion is that he is an easy-to-read player. When he is scum, he is normally very cautious, posts very little, does not commit. This game is consistent with his town meta. But the
position
of his vote on the wagon bothers me a little.

I see no huge scumminess on random.org. I don't like sleuth, but I am afraid of another nooblynch. We have no flips to work on.

Is it possible to know the identity of the heads of Gaylord Focker?

Could all Hydra's make their identities public?

@DJ: how come you did not notice that the wagon on killer was insanely fast?

After I get my answers, I will post wagon analysis.

@everyone: we are now 11, with
likely
3 scum (hopefully not 4, but it cannot be excluded 100%). We might assume no killing 3p, but it is still early to be sure. Please do not build wagons too quickly. Newbies should be particularly careful, or we will throw the game in the toilet.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

gaylord: I need meta. If you don't want me to know your heads, please say it explicitely.

ben: you hardly ever posted, and then you post 1000 walls after DJ's vote. What are you? Dumb scum or dumb town? Such a reaction can hardly go unnoticed.

(
MEMO
- if I ever die, go back and check this out: if DJ is scum, ben is not; if ben is scum, DJ is not. Watch as warrant.)

dj: why is captain a townread? I simply don't see it, and I don't see why gaylord is likely town, as you say. Can you explain it to me?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Benmage wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:ben: you hardly ever posted, and then you post 1000 walls after DJ's vote. What are you? Dumb scum or dumb town? Such a reaction can hardly go unnoticed.

Have you seen me play or read any of my games?

You really gonna call me dumb... wow...

What reaction? Time to post?

D1 was rushed.
I was busy with RL

With time I'm a maching. ESPECIALLY if you piss me off with shitty nonsensical dung that was flung at my by both gay and DJ.

What am I worried about getting noticed?

This games been dragging. I'm gonna kick it in the ass.

easy, ben, dumb is not referred to you but to your play D1. Yes, I was referring to the time of your 5 consecutive posts. No, I did not read your meta but I will. You are definitely overreacting to the posts that are directed to you. If you only had voted for killer D1, I'd definitely say you are scum. But you being out of the wagon still bothers me.

DJ wrote:
i thought his day 1 play was protown. if you want me to quote some of it i can. its not a hugely strong feeling, but i find i am able to hunt better when i solidify reads. i was willing to solidify him for the time being, but now i have to reconsider. gaylord is likely town because that hammer was ballsy as fuck. he's either really brazen scum, or likely town power. i've never seen vanilla town pull that shit, and scum rarely will as well(although i have done it as scum, albeit in smaller games where a quicklynch is huge for scum. in a game this size, i would say the hammer makes him more likely town than less. not much, but certainly a bit.) do you think he's scum?

I am not sure. I agree with you that quicklynch is usually reckless town, but in this case it was an easy one: killer selfvoted, and scum could think "no one will blame me for hammering a selfvoter"... This is basically the reason why I'd like Gaylord to share his meta. The two heads are probably discussing this in their QTs... I hope that, if they are town, they will decide to reveal themselves.

Other players on the killer wagon: Lurconis & Hell need extreme attention, but they did not yet wake up into day 2. Their position on the wagon is suspicious, and being adjacent, if one is scum the other is town (
MEMO
2). DJ's position would be even worse, but for now I stick with my townread of him.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

can you please direct me to the game where you won your scummy, ben?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@ben, I have read a lot of your meta as town and as scum, and even two scum QT's of your past games. You are a very competent player, and your meta is very coherent through different alignments.
do me a favour and explain me what happened to killer D1. Look at the wagon and tell me where are the scum votes on it. How many? Which ones more likely according to position?

@DJ: same question.

I have already explained what are the red-spots on the wagon according to my analysis.

@Hell: please give me your read of Lurco.

mod: please prod everyone as soon as they qualify for it... time should be close, right?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I skimmed all your game overs, and picked 4 which I read in ISO: I iso'ed BBM large normal, Simpsons Mafia, Pick your Power and Choose Your Side.

Interestingly, in Simpsons Mafia you were scum and kept off the wagon on town mist on day 1, which could be the same you did here if you are scum.

Unfortunately, you did not comment on that choice in the QT, which makes it half as helpful as it would have been if you had explicitely theorized it.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

lurco wrote:
I've never seen someone selfvote before killer so don't know if that is normally a town thing or scum thing, could someone who has seen this multiple times weigh in preferably with links to games where it's happened?

why? what do you need it for? killer already flipped. <-- no rhetorical question: answer it.

I tend to think that one of lurco&hell is scum... interesting pattern: hell says lurco is town, lurco votes hell.

@lurco: if we vote hell and he flips town, who would you FoS?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

in my experience, self-vote is more often done by frustrated town VI's... I wouldn't hammer one... but then again, it is also frequent for scum to try the self-vote card in order to get town cred by looking like a frustrated town... in general, many experienced players regard self-vote as a proof that the self-voter, even if he is town, is no more than an unexperienced and clueless VT and decide to hammer.

@hellhound: I don't think that Gaylord would be terribly worried at us seeing his meta; he appears to be an experienced player, and meta'ing a hydra is very difficult. They can decide not to share their identities. I would have liked to trying meta'ing them, but their refusal to out themselves should not be regarded as a certain scumtell.

what bothers me in Gaylord's activity is the shortness of his posts... if he wants to vote ben, he should provide us with a case.

sleuth managed to do very little, so I appreciate the idea of pressuring him.

but I don't like hell's last post. There is something subtly scummy in the psychology of it, especially in the way he argumentates in the first half of it. When someone says:
your logic is invalid
, instead of saying:
bullshit, I am town
, a bell rings in my head. It's ringing now.

Suggestion: everyone should post the name of his strongest townread. If we agree to do it, I will explain the reason later in game. Mine is DJ, I already explained why.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

captain wrote:
Gaylord: As I said before, I don't like your play. Whether you be SK or scum, the answer is the same. Lynch. Your play has been pretty anti-town, and your attitude is terribad (although attitude isn't really much to base reads from).

why are you considering the existence of a SK in the first place?

ben wrote:
Whats your take on gay now?

it's always love, after all. Sorry, I couldn't hold it back. I think he is providing very little content; I think his hammer is scummy, not because hammering a self voter is necessarily scummy, but especially because his hammer made day 1 last 4 pages, and this is hasty as hell. But I don't think he is supposed to reveal his heads. I myself have a hydra with someone and we want to be concealed. So I would not use this argument as a compelling scumtell. I asked, because meta can help, but I won't let this be misused in case gay is town in spite of my reads of him.

If you recall from Simpsons. I actually was among several players ready and willing to hammer Mist. Ribwich simply placed it.

that's correct.

Could you redo this for me please.

As I said, so far I have a townread of DJ, and the two middle votes of the wagon are Hell and Lurco. Likeley to be 1 scum there, unlikely they are both scum and placed consecutive votes. I would say one tween H and L is likely scum. And H is looking worse atm.

BUT: has anyone considered one thing?

team wrote:

vote Gaylord Focker

Because both heads of your hydra are far too experienced for the below:

@other players, especially any newboes - Next time can people refrain from hammering at horrible times
At the least, a l-1 player should be able to claim.

gaylord wrote:
How do you know how experienced we are? Are you that guy that was watching us last night...?

What if this is a scumslip? What if gaylord revealed himself in the mafia qt and teamleep slipped?

I think that this point must be explained. Teamsleep? Go on, explain.

also: you are getting 1 vote until you do.
vote: teamsleep
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

not gaylord's scumslip. yours. why did you presume you knew his heads?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I sure will, and I stated he is scummy. In fact, I'd rather start from gaylord if my hypothesis is correct. But can I please pressure team until he answers? He is the one who may have slipped, after all.

Team - btw-
posted in another game two hours after my reply to the silly ninja picture, but decided to ignore this thread (that was 1 hour ago)
. I am starting to think I may actually be on something here, no matter how weird such a slip would be.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

lewarcher82 wrote:not gaylord's scumslip. yours. why did you presume you knew his heads?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

there must be a reason why no one wants to discuss the possibility of a slip. Evidently, I suddenly became a dumb player (or the other way round, depending on the spatial reference system)...

I want gaylord lynched, but I want him to stay alive while we discuss this damn supposed slip, because it may help us understand if it is in fact a scumslip or not.

teamsleep: I won't let go until you explain, fyi.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Mafiafixed wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:there must be a reason why no one wants to discuss the possibility of a slip. Evidently, I suddenly became a dumb player (or the other way round, depending on the spatial reference system)...

I want gaylord lynched, but I want him to stay alive while we discuss this damn supposed slip, because it may help us understand if it is in fact a scumslip or not.

teamsleep: I won't let go until you explain, fyi.

Captain Haoala wrote:haoala here.

That is an astute observation, lewarcher82. However, if it really is a slip, why would Gaylord bring attention to it? If they were scum I think they'd just be as silent as possible about it, since they know it stems from their QT. But yes it looks very bad.

Mafiafixed: what do you think of the "slip" by teamsleep?

the 2liip ha2 been dii2cu22ed iin the pe2terlog.

missed that, my bad

Captain Haoala wrote:haoala here.

That is an astute observation, lewarcher82. However, if it really is a slip, why would Gaylord bring attention to it? If they were scum I think they'd just be as silent as possible about it, since they know it stems from their QT. But yes it looks very bad.

Mafiafixed: what do you think of the "slip" by teamsleep?

Gaylord would have commented on it because he expected someone to notice and tried to dismiss it with a joke.

my vote stays on teamsleep until he replies. Then will most definitely move to Gaylord.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

don_johnson wrote:has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.

it is a hydra. I thought it represents a dialogue between the two heads... am I wrong?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I read Townperson under Gaylord's name, teamsleep! Nice try, but your reply is ridiculous.

First, you said that BOTH HEADS are far too experienced, referring thus to the single players.

Second, you cannot possibly have missed that townperson means that the hydra DID NOT complete many games.

You are evidently lying. And the fact that you lie is proof enough to me.

@everyone: are we sure we wanna start with Gaylord?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

pretty much ok with all ben says, only difference is: if gay flips scum, I won't use a magnifying glass on teamsleep, but a piece of rope.

ben: read what teamsleep wrote:

Anyway, I am not familiar with Gaylord's hydra heads, atm I think I know who one of them is, but I don't know. I have assumed that as a hydra they've completed a fair share of games they would know how inherently anti-town quickhammers are. An experienced town knows better than that. Now if they're both new to mafia, I may be jumping the gun.

and tell me if you believe a single word of this. Because if you know, ben? This is what he wrote when he slipped:

Because both heads of your hydra are far too experienced for the below:

looks like he was referring to the whole hydra or to the single heads? To the single heads, therefore he is blatantly lying.

is it possible to think that a hydra account with a Townperson rank has completed several games? No, therefore he is blatantly lying.

So don't start with the useless subtleties, benmage, I want them both lynched: one today, one tomorrow.
I like the idea of lynching gay first only because *IF* he flipped town - which he prolly won't - we will have an option to see that I was wrong - which I am prolly not - and we will be able to abort the plan. Which we likely will not

(P-EDiT: the logic of naming a townread had nothing to do with this case; it was part of another plan I will not describe because I realised it was stupid in the first place)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

correct. I will now put Gay at L-1. He can claim if he wants.

unvote; vote:Gaylord
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Gaylord is at L-1 and he is scum and he will be lynched, DJ. You find scum, you make a case, you put him at L-1 and give him a chance to claim. Unless his claim makes thing changes, you hang him to a rope. This is what we are trying to do and this is what my vote means.

What is it you don't like in this course of action?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

ben wrote:
And yes Mafiafixed is my 3rd/4th scum possibility. For more reasoning than simply his lower than average content.

so you basically think that one of the hydra heads actually sat at their laptop and wrote down the fake log. Whatev, this is material for tomorrow.

Gaylord, claim. Really, concealing your heads is making it impossible to know if you guy are active elsewhere onsite, but guess what? I don't believe you havent seen this thread, so just do what you have to do and we will finally hang you.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

if the log is real, they are town. Therefore you implied it in a categorical and unquestionable way when you called mafiafixed scummy.

seriously, ben, is it so hard to master basic logic? Or you didn't bother reading the supposed log?

Anyway, I said it before, I say it again: it's material for tomorrow.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

did you even read it? It's the log of a dialogue of two heads scumhunting. If mafiafixed is scum, the log is fake.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:41 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mmmmmh ok... way to concentrate on relevant details, ben...

how much time will we give Gaylord to make up a claim?4 hours from now it will be 24 hours since he was asked to, I think.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:03 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

as we have no evidence for a third party, we should be 6 vs 3, meaning we have 1 last ML. However, one cannot exclude the remote possibility of 4 scum in this game, in which case we woud be on lylo.
Please think twice before casting even a single vote.

two nights were already played. No PRs are dead. 4 VTs are gone.

I will have to try and compare the wagons, which I will do later today. However, since we have no scumflips at all, all my wagon analysis will be based on some basic reads.

DJ: now I want you to make a long post. I called you town cuz you were more active than you ususally are as scum. Right after that, your level of activity collapsed :-/
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

meh... on day 1, it was you, sheeped by sleuth, against hezz, supported by teamsleep. We were soo stupid to leave them both alive, so we have nothing to work on :-/ because, as a matter of fact, teamsleep's acticity is almost limited to the random.org shit...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

don't see the slip. Actually, I don't even understand the literal meaning of the first sentence "i get voting me".
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

No. I disagree. I don't think he would give up after gay flipped town. And benmage is spreading false data about ML's. We have 1 at most. O-N-E. Terribly bad at maths or scum? What are you, ben?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

would it make more sense if he was scum???

P-EDIT yes, quite so. still, please consider that in several 13 player games there is a sk, making it 9 vs 3 vs 1. I see no evidence for a sk here, so 4 is still, possible, depending on the prs. And we know nothing about prs... so much for speculation.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

^ posts 242-244 are some interesting, interesting crap.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

put aside me (simply mentinong the prs is not fishing, you clumsy tunneler), benmage overtly proposed discussing a massclaim. That is not fishing either.

Is is interesting because jam is sheeping you. And he must be worried about it, becase after sheeping you, he is careful enough to add that he is not sure about you and will need to "go back earlier and see if any of his other posts stick out at me". Clumsy distancing?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

lew wrote:
put aside me (simply mentinong the prs is not fishing, you clumsy tunneler)
, benmage overtly proposed discussing a massclaim. That is not fishing either.

Is is interesting because jam is sheeping you. And he must be worried about it, becase after sheeping you, he is careful enough to add that he is not sure about you and will need to "go back earlier and see if any of his other posts stick out at me". Clumsy distancing?

In bold the reference to you mentioning me. I did not ignore anything.

I am not twisty. I am still looking at wagons, and I have a lot of attention for your spot. You, lurco and hell happen to be the three players I am trying to concentrate on.

@lurco: believe me, ben can be scum, but calling a massclaim is the most stupid way a scum player could try to fish. What is your experience with forum mafia, if I may ask?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Lurconis wrote:@Capt ok even if it was rolefishing suggesting a massclaim still seems scummy, if you disagree can you explain how a massclaim benefits town?

in some cases it does, in some cases it does not. On lylo, it usually does. In middle game, it depends. I am not sure if it would, here. But I'd rather listen to the reasons of the one who proposed it, instead of listening to the choir of scum and VI's.

Meanwhile, everyone who jumped on benmage for the massclaim stuff is invited to post links to games in which massclaim was succesfully proposed by scum.

@teamsleep: Bad news, teamsleep: now you have to put together a case against me. You cast your vote. Go on and show me the case. I need to understand if you are a VI holding a grudge or a scum trying to tunnel.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Captain Haoala wrote:
Captain Corporal wrote:CC here
I'm leaning town TS. His 658 was amazingly townie, and at the moment I'm severely opposed to his lynch.
Benmage on the other hand... I need to talk him over with Haoala.

I am afraid you might be right about TS.

@JAMFTW: how many game of mafia have you completed? Is this one of your first ones or are you a more experienced player? I am looking for your meta.

in general: I still have a strong feeling that one between hell and lurco is scum, and I also feel like lurco is acting townier than hell.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

ben, jam is not playing the noobcard. I asked him about his experience, he didn't bring it up himself. why do you mention a non-existing noobcard and right after that you say he is not scum?

@ hell: not how it works. Game is not just about defending yourself from cases. You should be here scumhunting, if you are town. Of course, if you are scum avoiding the game in which you don't risk to be lynched that bad makes much more sense.

@everyone: whoever asked my meta: I was recently scum in large themed Nintendo Mafia. Most recent town should be mini themed Fast Food Mafia.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I am looking at the wagons, I check the names of my major foses and the pattern always seems wrong...

for instance JAM, you realise that if Emp/Sleuth is scum, one of the two players voting him D1 was probably bussing him, right? And one was you, one was captain...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

jam wrote:
Seems a little too early for scum to be bussing fellow scum-mates.

ah. ahah. ahahahah. ahahahahahahah. no.

ben wrote:
I didnt suggested he brought it up himself...But after my 2nd game I no longer considered myself a noob, and I never considered myself a VI. Still relatively new and inexperienced..sure... But anyways...10-15 games later, lol hell no I was effing pro by than. So I questioned that. Whats up?

noobcard = scumsign. Why calling it noobcard if you don't think it's scummy? Just for a matter of definitions?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

ben, how likely is it that you and DJ are both town in your opinion?

DJ, same question.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

ben wrote:
Thats a silly question. I'm obviously town. I feel like you've been pushing this DJ town thing for sometime

worried abouot a trap even in the easiest question. Definitely *too* cautious.

besides, I am not 100% convinced about DJ being town now. It was based on meta-activity and he is getting significantly less active recently...

but you are way too cautious, ben.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

yeah, 8 posts in other games after his last filler here...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:14 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Empking wrote:
Captain Haoala wrote:I think a Ben lynch would give us much more information, though.

Ben is town though.

why?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

quoting meta is linking meta. Not linking meta is abusing meta. Links, please.

More: I meta'ed him and got no significant results. Please explain me what I did wrong looking back at my post.

And yeah, you'll do the legwork to iso'ing me. It's the least you can do.

Go.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

small math mistake could lead to terrible consequences for town, in fact, assuming several ML's instead of hopefully one can lead to uncautious moves.

If you thought that my request to be cautious was scummy or wrong, why did you accept it and actually unvote your fos in the very first post after my invitation to be cautious?

(inb4 they say: "heh, the two heads disagreed on that point": bullshit!!)

regarding gaylord: you really don't see the difference between saying "both your heads are experienced players" (TS) and "he appears to be an experienced player" (me)? I can hardly believe you don't.

Naming the scumteam now is still hard. Your last post makes me feel very bad about you. My townread of you just collapsed.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

no inconsistency detected. I invited to be cautious and did not cast a vote.

impossible not to see the difference. Teamsleep wrote something that implied he knew the heads. I just said Gaylord appeared to be an experienced player.

who said i know it? I said he "appears" to be. Are you kidding me or what?

and besides: what slip? gaylord was town.

file: amazing. If you are scum and did that legwork just to get towncred, you are a genius of evil and far more committed than anyone I have ever met. But I have to admit it is hard to imagine... so I guess you are just a town player making a *very* bad case.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

This town is terribly fail. Since the scum to town ratio is 3:6 in the happiest scenario, if you decide to celebrate fail by making a wagon, please ask me to claim before you put me too close to L. Thanks.

Also: combining the following reads, these are my results.

empking: prob-town for the way he suggested to massclaim. Too big risk for scum to take.

CC: prob-town because of the google-doc-sheet.

Myself: obvtown despite of the terrible town-fellas.

This leaves prolly 3 scum among: DJ, Hell, Christine, Lurco, Jam, Ben.

Having to pick one strong scumread, I'd say Hell. because he is trying to say he is fos'ing me. He didn't as long as I was one of the most active players and no one fos'ed me. But as soon as he sees that CH is fosing me, he prepares to sheep.

@CH: gaylord didn't react like a newbie, and his little activity gave me the feeling of a player who is not new to the site. I cannot be more precise than this and will not. Because it is a creepingly silly point and I hope you will realise it before you doom us all with it. Again: what I accused teamsleep of was KNOWING the heads, not thinking that they are experienced. And if you really don't see the difference, I overestimated this website.

@Hell: go on and make a case on me. And make sure you put something original in it.

P-EDIT: thanks for clarifying that it is a nulltell on lurco. You certainly wanna make sure you are not committing, huh?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In post 391, Hellhound1 wrote:
Spoiler: lewarcher
In post 390, lewarcher82 wrote:This town is terribly fail. Since the scum to town ratio is 3:6 in the happiest scenario, if you decide to celebrate fail by making a wagon, please ask me to claim before you put me too close to L. Thanks.

Also: combining the following reads, these are my results.

empking: prob-town for the way he suggested to massclaim. Too big risk for scum to take.

CC: prob-town because of the google-doc-sheet.

Myself: obvtown despite of the terrible town-fellas.

This leaves prolly 3 scum among: DJ, Hell, Christine, Lurco, Jam, Ben.

Having to pick one strong scumread, I'd say Hell. because he is trying to say he is fos'ing me. He didn't as long as I was one of the most active players and no one fos'ed me. But as soon as he sees that CH is fosing me, he prepares to sheep.

@CH: gaylord didn't react like a newbie, and his little activity gave me the feeling of a player who is not new to the site. I cannot be more precise than this and will not. Because it is a creepingly silly point and I hope you will realise it before you doom us all with it. Again: what I accused teamsleep of was KNOWING the heads, not thinking that they are experienced. And if you really don't see the difference, I overestimated this website.

@Hell: go on and make a case on me. And make sure you put something original in it.

P-EDIT: thanks for clarifying that it is a nulltell on lurco. You certainly wanna make sure you are not committing, huh?

Dude chillax O.o
Firstly, im making it clear where my reads are. If its null, its null. Deal with it.
I dont like this reaction though.

I am not really concerned about you liking my reaction. And trust me: if I were, I'd have known better than reacting this way.

Still waiting for the case, tho.

DJ: I'll need to iso him and I am off to bed. I will be on a trip to Poland tomorrow, so expect my post 24 hours from now.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Definitely going to be
V/LA for the whole length of the conference (at least til wednesday night Polish time)
. Sorry, but work comes first, and there is more than I expected.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

back. Before joining this nice dance I need DJ to explain why he FoS's me.

also: please tell me what questions I haven't answered and I will.

ben wrote:
Empking, there's 2 options here. DJ is scum or a PR. Lucronis is confscum.

and I was the one who was fishing, right? Any town player would just keep his mouth shut about DJ's refusal to claim, which, btw, is perfectly comprehensible since no one agreed on a mc. HH was fooled(?) by empking and after claiming at L-1 he started a popcorn no one agreed to do.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

my point is that no one agreed to mc. You were asked to claim for being at L-1. How did it become a massclaim?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:57 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

MEMO: at this point, it is impossible for ben and captain to be scum together, because they are both voting lurco, and no one else is. It would be a suicidal pattern, so only one (or none) can be scum.

and still I cannot solve the matrix :-/
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In post 506, Empking wrote:
In post 505, lewarcher82 wrote:MEMO: at this point, it is impossible for ben and captain to be scum together, because they are both voting lurco, and no one else is. It would be a suicidal pattern, so only one (or none) can be scum.

WIFOM (I think your overstressing the ceratainty)

and still I cannot solve the matrix :-/

Vote DJ.

I am not overstressing anything. Day 1, which is the best source of info in any game, lasted like 3 pages, and since we have no scumflips relative patterns are the only tool we have. If you have better analysis to offer, please share.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

certainty hardly ever exists, and you know it, since you play on this site since 2008. And you also know that extremely highly probabilities are what we use to proceed in the game.

You are posting filler.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

then please comment his claim.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

@benmage: why did you unvote after dj's claim?

@DJ: lurco is doing very little. He seems to be opposed to ben and HH, which means that a benmage flip would help me decide what I think of lurco and HH. As I said several times, lurco and HH are not scum together, and all considered, I'd say that a ben+HH scumpair makes sense.

I am not sure about empking. His play seems too clueless for such an experienced player, but it is the first time I play with him, or if it isn't, I simply cannot recall any previous game.

Captain haoala is a rebus. I used to think he is town, then I changed my mind. After that, he made that insanely huge legwork with the spreadsheet, which really isn't something I'd do as scum...

Christine, christine, christine... mmh, I like the fact that she sees what I am trying to do here, and since my case on teamsleep was wrong (the alleged slip), I have no case on her. But I am not sure if she is buddying me or what... + her case on benmage (P-EDIT) makes sense.

Ok, I just need ben to anwer my question and then I will cast my vote.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

No. Good answer.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

perfectly willing to hammer, ben, I wait for your last words.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Yes.
vote: ben
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Even though this 50% votes rule absent from ruleset definitely qualifies as non-normal and bastard modding, I will not complain too much because DJ was very pro-town in early game, and even if I doubted for a little while, until the very last day I was still leaning town. Well played DJ. Would you like to hydra with me sometimes?

what drives me crazy, tho, is the christine lynch. She was obvtown to me. I would have rather mislynched emp at last lylo, prolly.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

no need to feel bad I replaced in and had to pick between (1) shooting witthout rereading, (2) not shooting or (3) having the night last longer. (1) was foolish, and (3) would give me away as vig, since I was the only one whose spot was being replaced at night. I picked no shoot. There is nothing you could do about it, mod.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”