Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Christine »

Hey guys! Just got my PM, so going to start doing a reread. It is rather late here, but it shouldn't take too long at only 15 pages! Nice to meet everyone, let's start hunting!
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Christine »

I more or less just did a brief glance over the thread to see what was going on, and not much more. I wouldn't really call if a read, just more or less figuring out if I want to jump into the game. My comments will be about all players, including my predecessor. I am probably going to take it day by day and go from there. At the moment, my eyes are on Hellhound and Benmage, but just so much that they jumped out at me, not quite sure why. I will give all the details and more in my post after I finish reading.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Christine »

For Starters,
UNVOTE
. I don't know if teamspeaks' vote carries over to me, but I want to make my own decisions, not follow after the person ahead of me.

Day 1: Looks like the normal Day 1 fun with the random voting, but in Post 20 (2Birds1Stone) Gaylord Focker is FoS for taking offence at the random voting. I don't really see him really taking offence, and instead I read that little bit as 2Birds1Stone looking for someone to pick on as soon as the gate drops. Dislike. A few people also pointed at 2B1S' saying the question is a trap, which I glanced right over and missed. I don't see it being a trap either. Whatever you like is whatever you like. It isn't like the Mod gave you a role that he knew you would like.

---------

Going to answer the question - I love to play a simple vanilla role-less townie. It feels like its me against the world, trying to figure out who to trust, and I love the total mystery of it all.

----------

Moving on to Post 27, 2B1S seems to clear the air of what I find confusing in saying that there is now conversation going on. Seems to me like someone hates Day 1. Would say FoS except for the fact that he was killed.

Post 32, Sleuth seems to want to start a bandwagon by voting for hellhound for using random.org. I like random.org, so don't hate!

Then, Killer seems to get all hurt over teamsleep's vote and against 2B1S. It really all seems like paranoia, which the Captain hydra points out. His excuse seems BS.

-----

Captain's question was Mafia experience. I have been playing Mafia off and on since 2006, with most of it being live or fast games on chat/skype. I have done a few forum style, but they were few and far between. I really got back into Mafia again on another site in March, where I have played numerous games of all shapes and sizes. Their games are by no means fast, but they are certainly faster than Mafia Scum (72 hour Day cycles are the norm). This is my third game on Mafia scum, with my first two being Newbie games.

-------

Mafia jumps on the Killer vote wagon, but I don't really see his reasoning behind it. I do see the connection between if Killer flips scum, a gambit with 2b1s. Hellhound gets on the wagon as well, and his reasoning I agree with, but personally, just because someone is acting newb-tastic, I would not vote for them.

Going to pause here because it is late and I can barely keep my eyes open to keep reading.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Christine »

Sorry all, I stayed up far too late last night and had to get some grocery shopping done today. You would think that a Holiday would mean taking a break, but blah, so busy! I am going to keep on with my reread and posting my thoughts, and document them here. Continuing from Post 370. My read has gotten me to the top of Page 3, which is during Day 1.

Part of the Captain Haoala team gets onto Hellhound for the random.org voting, but a question is brought up about why Sleuth was waggoning, which I am wondering too. He sort of answers it in Post 62, but I am still wondering wtf. Sleuth really needs an Avatar. Kind of getting annoying. Captain points out in Post 69 (haha) which Sleuth agrees with that there can be no tracks left by scum if they just randomly vote, which I can see, but I always RVS the person smack dab in the middle of the list, unless I know someone, which I then vote for them.

JAMFTW shows up - you seriously get on Sleuth for not talking that much (which he isn't) yet you are barely talking at all? Really? Pot calling Kettle black, much?

Killer makes himself seem pretty scumm at this point, and in my opinion, I would have thrown a vote on him about here, even with him being at L2.

Teamsleep gets on Killer for poking at Sleuth for so few posts... seriously its like half of you aren't even playing at this point. And, just to note, quality over quantity.

Benmage was playing this game too? The lack of people talking at this point is just sad. No wonder no Mafia has died yet. FoS on anyone being silent.

Post 82, DonJohnson puts Killer at L2, and points that the newb card is bull. Thank you that someone said it.

Post 84 2B1S gets on Sleuth for still ignoring the accusations and questions asked of him. I can see why there is a lynch train going on Killer, but my vote would have been on Sleuth at this point. Killer then puts his vote onto himself... and then his explanation has me scratching my head. Broski, you were acting scummy. If you act scummy, you are gonna get votes. Yes, there probably is Mafia on that train SOMEWHERE, but you were acting scummy. Stop acting like you weren't.

Gaylord hammers... not really seeing what information could be had. Sleuth once again is NOT paying attention. Killer is lynched and.. he was Townie. WTF. Bro, you seriously sucked at this. The lynch happened in... 6 Days? And half of the people weren't even talking? Wow. 2B1S killed over night and someone replaces in. 2B1S seemed a little suspicious at first, but tbh, he was not high on my list anymore, and I find it hard to find anything from his death.

This concludes Christine's read of Day 1. Stay tuned for Day 2! For anyone that stayed here long enough to read, or is just curious, here is a cookie!

Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Christine »

And... messed up the spoiler tag. I'm a friggin idiot.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Christine »

Oooo lookit that! Thanks!
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Christine »

Christine wrote:Part of the Captain Haoala team gets onto Hellhound for the random.org voting, but a question is brought up about why Sleuth was waggoning, which I am wondering too.

Am i the only person who saw sleuth's buddying as scummy?

Anyway, @ CH, why are you so against people jumping off of my bandwagon? Maybe you think im scum, but i know im not and so when people recognize me for actually being town then they have all right to jump off, no?

Going to guess that the @CH is meant for me... I was not against people jumping off your bandwagon. I recognized the Sleuth buddying, but I more or less think it was because Sleuth was trying to buddy up on someone in general. I get the Captain voting for you part, but not the Sleuth voting for you part. That's the point I was raising.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Christine »

Yeah, I may be part idiot. I was making dinner and suddenly I realized that CH was not me...
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Christine »

Sorry that this is taking so long to post up my thoughts of Day 2, but I keep rereading, and trying to make sense of it all, and every time I read again, my opinion changes on something, then I go to post, and I talk myself out of it.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Christine »

Alright. I think I am ready to post Day 2. I really am sorry this is taking me so long. I don't think I will be replacing in any more games. Normally, I come into the game and keep a document filled with all my thoughts, and before I post it, I do a reread. It makes doing my notes so much easier and simpler. Sorry to everyone, and the mod, for not being faster.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Christine »

Day 2:

Teamspeak (the former me) and JAMFTW get on Gaylord for the quick hammer. It was rather fast, but Killer did seem scummy...

Benmage reappears and make a scummy post Post 104 and Gaylord votes for him. That's where my vote would have gone, personally.

CH Points out the Gaylord bandwagon that James jumped onto and votes for James, thank god someone else notices the wagon. DJ hops in and asks for the new person's opinion on two of the most random people..... wtf.

JAM does provide a good reason for jumping on the wagon, but really? I don't see enough of a reason to vote, just ask questions.

Finally, a voice of reason, Lew, steps in. Post 114. I pretty much completely agree with all the points in this post. Very town read coming from him, or else he is a VERY good scum.

Benmage then goes on a posting rant, but I don't really get what he is trying to say, except make a defense for himself. I don't get why, given that there is only one vote on him, and he doesn't even seem to address the issues at hand. FoS: Benmage.

Lew pops in again as the voice of reason in Post 126, and points out something that deserves a quote:

MEMO - if I ever die, go back and check this out: if DJ is scum, ben is not; if ben is scum, DJ is not.

Benmage gets all defensive again, followed by DJ, and now I am thinking gambit. They weren't like this on Day 1, and now I am thinking that they are plotting to have one flip mafia, therefore covering the other. This has me suspicious of both of them. BIG FOS there!

Post 141 Hellhound appears for the day, and votes Sleuth. Sleuth hasn't even appeared yet, but he does seem scummy. However, Hellhound didn't even touch on the other issues. In next post, Lurc points out the connection between Hellhound and Ben. Could it really be... a Ben-HH-DJ Mafia team? Yeah, signs are aiming right at it. Can't believe no one is screaming it at this point.

Also, on the note of Metas, I don't really like them, because the VERY good players can act Style A in a game they are town, Style B in a game they are mafia, then Style A in a game they are mafia, and Style B in a game they are town. I am always wrong when I try to Meta, but I do recognize the value of it.

Post 146, Lew asks for strongest Town Read, and at this point, it is actually him.

Benmage votes for Gaylord... Another strike against him in my eyes. Vote for the same guy voting for you with no real reason?

Post 155 Benmage... At this point, you need to gain a dictionary and a guide to grammar and punctuation. Reading your posts is killing my eyes. Please, for the sake of those that have to read your walls of post that really don't have any meaning, at least write it in a form that is easily readable.

Post 160, Lew gets on team and Gay for possible scum slips. He votes for Team, and is then asked why he didn't vote for Gay by Ben... Seriously? Scummy again Ben. Gay is close to being lynched for other reasons, and the bone that Lew has to pick is with Team mainly. Pay attention, please.

Jam in 166 is sitting on the fence. That seems like either a very inexperienced move, or a mafia move. Given that my eyes are glaring at the other three, I am going to go with inexperience.

Mafiafixed IS STILL HERE?! WHERE YA BEEN? Then votes for Gaylord. Really.

Lurc adds pressure to Team, who is... not really answering the questions at hand. Seems odd to me. And why did he ignore the question posed by Lew?

Hellhound seems to want to hide along with those that seem to be more experienced and votes for Team. That almost just seems like a wagon at this point.

Gaylord reappeares and votes for Team... and then Benmage..... wow. I gotta quote this one.

In post 183, Benmage wrote:
Gaylord Focker wrote:While it is evident that teamsleep is NOT mafia
with us,
it is evident that he is, indeed, mafia.

unvote

Vote: teamsleep

^Is this guy forreal?

You've done nothing! You don't explain shit.

How is TS mafia if not for the connection to you??

More Gay votes.

You haven't explained anything either, sir.

Lew switched to Gay, alright, and then Ben acts scummy again in post 198. DJ points it out, and once again, this is screaming Gambit. Can't believe Ben is still alive at this point.

And so, Gaylord is lynched with DJ hammering, and Mafiafixed is NK. That day was so full of WTF. I cannot believe that NO ONE got onto the Ben-DJ-HH team except for a few minor posts. They are screaming of scum...
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Christine »

Really, Ben? Most people tend to like my reads, as I point out the absolute Bull. I think that Benmage is a better lynch bet. Also, DJ, Apologies, actually meant that you spoke up next. You are easily going after Benmage, and I am simply establishing that I wouldn't be surprised by a Gambit. That being said, you are low down on my list of lynch targets. At this point, Ben followed by HH.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Christine »

Given that I have not gotten through Day 3 yet, I have not placed my vote anywhere yet. Hence why I have not place my "Money where my mouth is".
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Christine »

*placed. Gah, I should proofread my posts before I post them.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Christine »

Vote Benmage
I started my read of Day 3, and all I see is scum scum scum reading. I do see a little scumminess to DJ but I accept his claim. The big scum is Benmage. He tries to make buddy buddy with everyone, and I am on his case.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Christine »

My vote will not be budging. Benmage screams of scum, and anyone that cannot see that is either daft or ignorant.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Christine »

My case against Benmage has already been established, would you like for me to write it out again?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Christine »

Alright then. For pretty much all of Day 1, Benmage was inactive and wasn't even on the final lynch train. He reappears and says that he came back, and suddenly it was night, and still hadn't caught up on the thread. At this point, it was only 4 pages, so there was no excuse. Out of no where, Benmage suddenly goes on a posting spree, talking about a defense for himself, which makes me say WTF. There was no one really targetting him, minus Gaylord who was currently having a train of lynches run on him, and that is the only vote on him at the time. His defense doesn't even respond to the attack that Gaylord made, and the entire situation seems odd.

Lew goes on to point out that DJ and Ben are probably on opposite teams, and Ben freaks out again, going on a posting spree, defending himself... and still doesn't answer the attack, just says that he has to be town.

Hellhound reappears and discusses some of the talks going on, but completely skips over Ben, as if to avoid attacking a team mate. Ben then begins to attack some of the other people, saying that they aren't explaining themselves at all, which he is not doing either. Going into Day 3, Ben has continued to make scummy posts, and out of everyone, he is the one acting the most awkward. I see "Best Town Performance" beside his name, so I expect his scum hunting to be good, but instead of hunting for scum, all he has done this game is defend himself and not even responding to the actual attacks.

Ben has acted scummy this whole game, and I will stand beside my vote and my case. If he flips Town, I will be the first to throw myself or whoever else the masses want into the fire. But I am telling you, Ben is scum.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Christine »

Not trying to buddy at all. I simply agree with some of your statements. Is it considered buddying if you agree with someone that simply states the obvious?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Christine »

Simply the truth. I always try to look for the truth in things.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Christine »

In post 560, Benmage wrote:Should be good to fix Christine in a bit.

Pardon?

I would be fine sacrificing myself for the town, as long as the town then turned around and lynched you.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Christine »

I ain't saying I told you so.... but thank you for listening to me.

Crap for the two town deaths. Hellhound flipping town kind of messes up my idea on who else was scum, so I shall have to reevaluate. That being said, I Vote: Massclaim as well.

JAMFTW and Empkin and starting to look a little sketch, but I am gonna glance back through my notes before making a vote.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Christine »

VT?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Christine »

Ok hold up. I know that VT is Vanilla Townie, but why are you saying Vanilla Townie Christine, Empking?

Also, I don't mind claiming at all, I am a simple Vanilla Townie. Nothing special. Just out hunting scum!
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Christine »

Ah! My apologies. This is what happens when I get too little sleep. Well, I am VT. Anyone else ready to claim?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Christine »

Jam is.... lynched? Imma be honest, he seems the scummiest of all. Guess we shall see.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Christine »

Why I am confirmed town? Well, I am a simple VT, but on a day that is Lylo, that is still important. I pointed the fingers at Ben. The lynch was not really leaning towards him, and I screamed that he needed to be lynched. And look at that, we got scum. IF I was mafia, why would I have screamed for Ben to get lynched? There was no fingers pointed at him or Jam, not really. There was no reason for a gambit. I have been saying since I joined the game that DJ and Ben were buddying at a few key points.

Vote DJ
. I must agree, though, if CH is the scum, I applaud you for the gambit.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Christine »

Hmm, ok, so if we No Lynch, that means tonight, 3 town vs 1 scum, 1 town dies, tomorrow its 2town vs 1 scum, so tomorrow would be the Lylo, you are right, my apologies.
Unvote
. If the group consensus is to have a No Lynch, I am fine with that.

DJ has been buddying with Ben since Day 1. I called it when I joined that he was Scum.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Christine »

Yes, I am courteous and accept my mistakes. God forbid someone have good manners.

If you vote to lynch me, congrats on losing. I am town. And not good game, DJ. Someone called him on his bull, but you are ignoring the facts.

Let's look at Day Two lynch. The Scum were able to group up during the night and make a plan. The final lynching is teamsleep(Now Me), JAMFTW, Benmage, Mafiafixed, lewarcher82, don_johnson.

WOULD YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THREE SCUM WOULD VOTE FOR THE SAME PERSON CONSECUTIVELY?!?!?!?!?!?! That alone should prove I am town, but let's keep going.

On Day 3, DJ starts voting for Jam. Preparation, perhaps?

I scream that Ben is scum. DJ was close to being lynched. If I were scum, why would I have pushed so hard to take the voting off of a townie and put it onto my teammate?

Day 4, DJ hammers his other team mate, JAM.

And now, here we are. The person that screamed for the Benmage vote, getting the first mafia killed, is now the person fighting to stay alive. How you lot can think I am scum is beyond me, but there are the facts, and there is the case.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Christine »

... Seriously? IF I WERE SCUM HE WOULD HAVE TO BE TOWN. If he and I were both scum, then the game would be over. So, try again.

Vote DJ

PEdit: I said that I would do a No Lynch if that was what you guys wanted, since that is what you were all hinting at moving towards.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Christine »

Ya know what, whatever. DJ is scum, and if you lynch me, congrats on letting the scum win because you are too ignorant to read the facts.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Christine »

Dude, what more do you want from me? You asked why DJ was scum, why I was town, and I answered them. You don't see to like my answers, and you dig through my post to try and find a "scumslip" where there is none, given I am not scum. I have nothing more to say. Apparently, talking to just makes you further convinced I am scum, when all I am stating is all of the reasons I am not scum, and why DJ is so obviously scum. CH, you are truly leading this to a town loss.

I would love to hear more on Empking's opinion.

Also, for the both of you, you tell me why I or DJ are scum. You seem to just want us to attack each other, but what about your opinions?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Christine »

But why would I attack Benmage? The only one of the two confirmed scum that was really getting glared at was Jam. Why not sacrifice the person that was already under suspicion?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Christine »

I did not Vote for a No Lynch. I simply removed my vote. And if you both agreed he was being scummy, then why weren't you going after him? Why didn't you check him at night? I am guessing you are claiming cop role since you vetted Empking, so... why didn't you check out the so scummy Benmage? Why didn't you vote for him at the start of Day 2? Or, on Day 1?
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Christine »

Well, given that you lot fussed at me to hurry up, I skimmed through most of Day 2 and the beginning of Day 3.

Whatever. I am done defending myself. You seem to be convinced I am scum, and I hate it that this will result in a town loss because I come off as so scummy, and teamspeak did seem scummy while he played, but it's whatever.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Christine »

Well, my apologies, then, on my poor defense allowing DJ to walk to the end.

I concur that he played badly. Honestly, when I was trying to reread, I had to keep double checking my PM to make sure that it did indeed say Vanilla Town, because the way team played, I wasn't so sure.

This is one of the first games I have ever replaced into, and any other games I have replaced into, it was Day 1. I must admit that replacing into a game is clearly not my strong suit, as I struggled to get clear reads on anyone when so many already had their roles revealed. It has been a fun game, however, so thank you mod for allowing me to replace into it.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Christine »

Really? I was kinda surprised he didn't get lynched Day 2.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Christine »

I have played elsewhere. Congrats to the Mafia.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Christine »

I told you, I am town.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Christine »

I was already lynched, empking. Just waiting on Mod.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Christine »

I wish I was lying. Mafia victory. I was town. Told you lot to stop being so stuck up and open your minds.
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Christine »

In the face? Really? I love my face!
Christine
Christine
Goon
Christine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Christine »

Haha, thanks Ant. Sitting here, watching the last day, I just didn't even know what to say anymore. It was like, fuckit, I'm doomed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”