Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 88, Hiraki wrote:
In post 86, Pseudonymous wrote:Heh...traps...heh.
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BROOOOOOO

You're quite welcome.

Some of this looks pretty silly. Monk changes his vote, which prompts Empking to change his vote to Monk, causing Monk to vote Empking for falling into his "trap," which Friend goes along with. Whisper then votes Friend for being opportunistic, and then Whiskers votes Whisper for voting trap-setters, and then me just cause.

You can't take much of that seriously. I can't really see Monk's or Empking's actions as scummy. Actually, I can't see them as anything more than silliness. Now, reading through this, Friend doesn't come off too well. Not necessarily the alleged word-twisting, but I don't get a good feeling from him.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

I'm guessing you're saying that because of the fencesetting thing that everyone else is saying, but there really isn't much to sit on. It's just been left and right voting for whatever reason people can come up with.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Pseudonymous »

I'm still here...
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 253, monk wrote:Planning on contributing?

Yeah. It's just been a tough week.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Pseudonymous »

Hey Ashblade, why don't you point out the posts that make Zed sound the way he does, instead of deferring to another game?
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

I seriously have a hard time reading you guys, so I'll place a vote on the one person who's come off as anything weird to me.

VOTE:
Friend
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 441, Ashblade wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum
I also want to hear from Pseudo, Yeah he's 'busy' but I don't really care, I let him off easy yesterday but I'm not going to let someone slack off just because their busy.

Also scum, you killed my friend you assholes. I will find you.
Ashblade, that kind of sounds hypocritical of you. Weren't you gone for a few days a while ago? Is it okay not to say anything if you declare V/LA? That's...neat.

Also, some friend you are, trying to beat your friends open like a pianta. I bet you're the kind of sadist who likes to kidnap people who are really close to you, then torture them behind a mask, scarring their flesh with a whip while laughing like a madmen. And when you're bored of that, you release them, and them comfort them, easing their pain, but really, you're just laughing inside your head because you're so evil!

Anyway, I was worried I'd have to replace out for a while, but I should be able to post an acceptable amount every day. If I don't, feel free to shoot me, lynch me, tie me up and whip me...whatever. I'm going to read through this again now.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 449, chkflip wrote:Nice fluff post, bro.

FoS
: Pseudo

Didn't I just say I was going to read through things? Do you people expect instant reads?
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 488, Ashblade wrote:
In post 448, Pseudonymous wrote:Ashblade, that kind of sounds hypocritical of you. Weren't you gone for a few days a while ago? Is it okay not to say anything if you declare V/LA? That's...neat.

Also, some friend you are, trying to beat your friends open like a pianta. I bet you're the kind of sadist who likes to kidnap people who are really close to you, then torture them behind a mask, scarring their flesh with a whip while laughing like a madmen. And when you're bored of that, you release them, and them comfort them, easing their pain, but really, you're just laughing inside your head because you're so evil!

Anyway, I was worried I'd have to replace out for a while, but I should be able to post an acceptable amount every day. If I don't, feel free to shoot me, lynch me, tie me up and whip me...whatever. I'm going to read through this again now.

Difference from me and you. When I'm not busy I post and when I'm busy I tell people I'm busy and try to post later to make up for it. Your posts are not playing the game and you haven't done anything for this. Before you get to go the 'hypocrite' card you need to think before you act.

And I think you need to learn something about giving friends crap, because we do it all the time. I swear though if you are using my post which if anyone thought I seriously thought TK was a pinata role they need to get their head examined.
Giving your friends crap, sadism, it's all basically schadenfreude, so basically you're a sadist, no matter how you try to justify it. I feel sorry for this Thirdkoopa fellow if you try to break him open like this all the time. But hey, it only makes you a freak if you think you're a freak for being sadistic...but you're denying that, aren't you? So basically you're admitting that you're a sadistic freak Ashblade? You don't need to deny it though. I think it's wonderful that you're a sadist. You shouldn't be hiding that; you should tell the world! You should put it on your resume, so that masochists will know that you're the perfect employee for them! I mean, you enjoy inflicting pain, they love having pain inflicted upon themselves...it's a match in heaven...the things you might end up doing may not be so pristine, but...well, as long as you're enjoying yourself, that's all that matters, right? Of course, I understand feeling ashamed about deriving pleasure from your love one's pain, but hey, that's who you are, and you can't change that!

You have a point, though, Ashblade. It doesn't look like I've really been playing the game, does it? Well, right now, it's because you guys are plain difficult to read. I mean, I meant to comment on it earlier, but I was enjoying replying to you so much that I forgot: this Day One was essentially everyone grasping that every single thing they could find, and acting like it was grounds for a solid argument. I found it silly trying to find some basis in all of that, and it's not like I know any of you particularly well, so I can't say something like "X is scummy because X does this as scum" or anything. But it's a start, right? The start of a mafia game is always going to be fuzzy, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Of course, we're past that stage now, so now we can hopefully have something to go off of.

In post 444, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Monk

Sorry guys, I forgot to bookmark this thread so I'd know when day started. Re-reading now.

This is a blatant empking sheep.

You voted Monk before you read anything? You really were just voting with whoever everyone else was voting with?
Later on, you read and agree with him anyway, but why'd you vote before reading in the first place?

In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 381, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Mute

Well, these two votes seem out of nowhere. Empking says it's a gut vote, and Hiraki doesn't list any reasoning. Maybe something from Day 1, but I'm not going to try to re-re-read that.

Later on, Empking switches to monk for this.

In post 440, Empking wrote:
In post 378, Empking wrote:
Vote: Kill

In post 381, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Mute

In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

CASE

I wonder how valid this pretending to scumhunt point is. I guess it's weird that his two top scumpicks happened to just have been voted...

Now Hiraki also votes monk, because of this quote which seems to convince Hiraki that monk is only pretending to scumhunt.

In post 391, monk wrote:They are my two scum picks at the moment and neither of them have said anything about the other, that is the reasoning I could care less that they have votes on them

I guess I can see how that could be convincing...
Well, while i was typing this, I thought that Empking and Hiraki seemed just a bit buddy buddy, but not really now. Now, I'm more interested in chkflip. And I'll make a vote just to make a vote.

VOTE: chkflip

Maybe it's just me, but when quoting a post, you should erase image links. Takes up useful space, y'know?
Last edited by Meransiel on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudonymous
Pseudonymous
Townie
Pseudonymous
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Pseudonymous »

In post 494, chkflip wrote:Emphasis on
RE-
reading, genius. Try again.

Oh...I guess I missed the re-. It still bothers me that you called your vote a blatant sheep, but I can't say I'd disagree with Empking, so I can't really justify this vote anymore.
UNVOTE: chkflip

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”