spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:34 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Battle Mage wrote:wow i gotta say im quite surprised that everyone seems to think i-in my first Mafia Game here, is actually a baddie. Unfortunately i am not a Mafia, nor do i have any interesting role. I am a townie.
SV pops in now because she forgot to add this game on watch list.

Why the heck did you claim on page 2?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Battle Mage wrote:well i dont see how 'claiming' early on is bad logic. The Mafia will already know that i am either a townie or a special character. Bearing in mind they are trying to eliminate the special characters, claiming to be protown early on is GOOD.
Good for you as in you survive maybe. But that is extremely selfish logic, because it's bad for us town. You don't seem to care about whether scum nightkill a pro-town power role or not. The more townies claim, the more likely pro-town power roles will get nightkilled.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:13 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Battle Mage

Because of earlier post (for not caring about us town), and for accusing Fircoal of saying his claiming was bad logic, when Fircoal was talking about something else (the lowell/mc issue). Misrepresentation = scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll elaborate since you misunderstood. I was tired last night, so I think I summarised a little too much.

I'm obviously voting not voting you because I think you're a selfish townie. Duh. I'm voting you because I think you threw that claim there to mess things up, scum. (I thought the inherent contradiction in that selfish TOWNIE, yet me voting for a TOWNIE was obvious, but I apologise for not flashing it out.) Whether or not your claim is true is irrelevant, the point is the timing of your claim itself (at <100 posts).

I also voted you for misrepresenting Fircoal. I thought this was obvious though from the 'misrepresentation = scum' last sentence in my earlier post.

Fircoal say in post 56 that 'bad logic' = BM going for lowell to save a citizen.' He then clarifies that he got confused.

(On a side-not here, I think the confusion here is genuine. BM says in the quote that he 'can assume HE is not mafia.' Then he votes lowell. The confusion was due to poor grammar. Which HE? Lowell or MC? It's BM's fault here for not clarifying what he meant.)

In post 57, BM says he doesn't see how claiming is bad logic. This misrepresents what Fircoal said, because Fircoal was talking about lowell and MC in post 56, not about claiming.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

With that said, I don't think BM's vote on me was OMGUS. It wasn't a retaliatory vote, it was a vote that had reason behind it, ie, he thought I was scummy for being confused.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:19 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

BM: What flaw in which theory were you referring to?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:42 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Lowell: You do realise that your point about how scum would react is completely wifomish right? Scum could have guessed you'd think that way and react that way on purpose. Wifomish.

BM: I can sympathise with BM to a certain extent. I'm from IRC mafia, where games end in 30 min, with a different way of playing. But it's your reaction that I find alarming. Since you're willing to try this site, shouldn't you start learning how people play around here, instead of being close-minded and sticking to your old playstyle?

I don't like that demanding an attitude apology from everyone who voted you. Sorry to be mean here, but that sounds extremely childish. If you act scummy, expect yourself to get voted. And stop whining about it.

Anyone who thinks that much about a game = anyone who is trying to win. Are you saying you aren't going to try hard to find scum? You'll find yourself lynched very easily that way in a larger game with more players with that attitude.

unvote

I think BM's problem here is his attitude. I don't think he's scum, more like a player who needs time to learn. Pending his reaction to my rather inflaming post.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

SL: Why?

I didn't ignore that. It was in my first para where I said it was wifomish.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:20 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

BM: https://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki. ... reviations

This page a list of more commonly used abbreviations.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:44 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Can't be true. Any idea why? Or should I just reveal all? And why did SL post without answering my question? Psssh.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:29 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:BM: I can sympathise with BM to a certain extent. I'm from IRC mafia, where games end in 30 min, with a different way of playing.

edit (go read a page back)

I think BM's problem here is his attitude. I don't think he's scum, more like a player who needs time to learn. Pending his reaction to my rather inflaming post.
vote: AndrewS

i) For blatent misrepresenting.
ii) Or for being a skimmer.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think MC has generally disappeared. I've been prodding him elsewhere too, and I'm about to look for a replacement.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Awesome. Something for you to do: Who's scummy?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:50 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Nice post. I've seen much worse than that from newbies. (I was so idiotic in my first newbie, I got myself lynched day 1 when I was cop.)

Just bear in mind that there's probably no standard 'scummy' behaviour. There are possible scum-tells we can look out for, but keep an open mind.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:55 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I was referring to Akbar. Darn simulposting.

:)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:21 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

unvote

Erm... AndrewS the point isn't about you missing the post. I think the wagon is on you not because you're inattentive, but because of possible misrepresentation.

I do not think AndrewS is scummy because of that, it's probably an innocent mistake. Reason being I'm a pretty active poster, he couldn't have tried to malign me since it was so easy for me to point it out.

It's the people on the AndrewS wagon who worry me.

vote: IH

(I'm giving BM some leeway here and I know it, but IH's an experienced player.)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

[quote
=
'NAME'] BLAHBLAH [/
quote]

Same for

BOLD

Remove the enter.

No, it's not hypocrisy. I voted AndrewS because of a possible scum-tell (misrepresentation), and to see his reaction. The people on the wagon hopped on really quickly.

Ditto to all questions.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

If I'm getting this right, the main reason for the vote and fos on me is me supposedly distancing from IH, and the tone of my posts... I'm voting IH for his quick wagoning and because he's a good player, he knows better. I've been in plenty of games with him, so I'm pretty sure I know him well. I'm not getting the tone of my posts bit, but no worries, I am a nice person - really!

IH: So... how long do you need to read through 8 pages?

I'm going to throw suspicion on lowell here: for basically clearing 3 out of 10 people... that's 33.3%, for reasons that I don't think are valid.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh, and it's 10 people because we have 11 alive, and lowell obviously clears himself.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Erm... in Switch Mafia I was scum. I purposely left you alone because I knew we were going to night-kill you. We (scum-group) planned to attack people who mentioned the list, blame them on wifoming, then push for lynch.

Obviously, the same is not true this game.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Pokes everyone.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

IH caught a virus.

Twito: I find you uberscummy in most games I'm in with you, but you don't see me accusing you or defending you on that basis. Bad bad metagaming.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

That's probably the most grammatically correct post I've ever seen from BM.

I'd say those on IH are frustrated town who've spotted scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #235 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:31 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sounds a like to me like: You voted me! Bam!
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:25 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

unvote

A couple of things:
Ripley:
1. In post 227, he suspects IH of intentionally avoiding this thread (lurking = scummy). Directly in his next post 238, he lists a long detailed case for BM. A good explanation for this: Ripley-scum gave up on the IH case since on one bit. And since IH has been at lynch -2 for some time and still not lynched, he could be going after BM instead, since BM is the next best candidate we were discussing.

2. The main reasons I get from his wanting a quick-lynch is
a: he's frustrated with the low activity, and he thinks the day will keep dragging
b: he does not want scum to get more info via role claiming.

A: he should've guessed that his post will kick off discussion, so a doesn't stand.

B: I'd instead argue that town gains more info via role claiming. And why does he seem so sure that we'll out a cop? I'd rather push for a claim from a scummy person and start deciding whether that claim is true. That gives us way more info. I'd also argue that we cannot depend on cops, due to possibility of nightkills. We need to depend on our scumdar, and that requires information. I'd also argue that pushing for a quick-lynch at this point deprives us of that info.

And by the way, newbie 280 a 7 player game hit 20+ pages for day 1. I don't see why a lynch at page 10 with more players isn't considered a quick lynch.

vote: Ripley

Implications:
I'd argue that if we lynch Ripley and he's scum, BM is unlikely to be his scum partner.

I'd also argue that IH's alignment is uncertain. As stated earlier, Ripley could have tried for IH (town) and failed, changing to BM. Or Ripley could be deflecting the lynch to BM, implying IH-scum.

Fircoal: Unlike Fircoal, I don't see anything wrong with Fircoal not voting. I think IH was at -1 or -2, which is pretty close to lynch. So there's nothing wrong with holding back. Lowell: Are you saying we should do what Ripley said, and quick-lynch IH despite having more info now?

However, I see Fircoal's non-contributiveness as slightly scummy. I'll bring this up again tomorrow when we're guessing scum pairings, but Fircoal's not the lynch for today at the moment.

IH: I'd like you to respond to post 243.

Akbar: Anything to add at all?

AndrewS: Can't remember whether I've said it this game, so bear with me. Assuming that BM mafia wouldn't act so stupid is WIFOMish. Reason being BM could very well be mafia pretending to be stupid to make us think that he's town since scum would play more carefully.

TCS: Care to explain your FOS?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #256 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Skimminng through, more tonight.
Ripley wrote: 3. Continuing the day would presumably lead to more bandwagons and more claims. By lynching at this stage we avoid any more townie claims and. most importantly, avoid outing the cop.
This is really an argument for a prompt lynch rather than a lynch of BM specifically
, but since he's my preferred candidate it is also by extension an argument for lynching him.
Well, if you really want, I can give you links to around 75 games or so that I've read/played in. Note also that the longer the day drags, the higher the chance of getting scum, whether there're claims or night. Mini 361 Leper is a great example, where day 1 was so fruitful town managed to lynch all 3 scum on consecutive days, despite a few claims.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I just wanted to make it clear which part of the post I was responding to. And I bolded that bit in response to Ripley's not pushing for a quick lynch response.

Regarding evaluating the claim, I always believe that yes, it's possible to look and try to guess validity of claim. I refuse to speculate about whether mafia will claim cop because I want to avoid giving hints to scum on how to claim.

I can see possibly a lynch for lowell today, with his weird lynch-hungriness. I can also see a lynch for IH and Ripley. I'm not getting where the lynch for andrew is coming from.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Ripley wrote:This is the most awful piece of logic I've seen in a while, using a single example of an unusually long Day 1 in another game as evidence that a lynch now, in this particular game, would be a "quick lynch". I could point to a game where they lynched on Page 2 and argue the precise opposite. I won't do so because it would be insulting to people's intelligence.
The offer of links was in response to this.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #277 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

SL is an experienced player.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #286 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:23 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:SL is an experienced player.
Then can YOU explain his posts?
No. Are you hoping I'll provide your scum buddy with some good excuse so he can pass it off as his own?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:01 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm extremely wary of the way TCS is jumping through hoops held by Akbar.

FOS: both of them
Scum buddy leading scum buddy.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:47 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Akbar wrote:You conveniently left out the part about me threatening to lynch TCS if IH is town.
That's bullshit and you know it. Every time another day starts, most people go through the thread, look over the pushers/defenders of yesterday's lynch, and look through other people depending on the alignment of the dead person if we lose someone at night. So it's a whole new ball game tomorrow. Also, directing lynches for the next day = scum-tell

vote: akbar
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:50 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Gah, forgot to unvote.

unvote, vote akbar

Sorry, I was on page 12 and didn't realise there was a page 13. Either way, the vote on akbar still stands.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #321 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

unvote because of this
:

I will be away from now till Monday due to Chinese New Year.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #381 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Fircoal

This is pretty much based on what lowell said regarding his behaviour to the IH wagon.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #393 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Please note that I wasn't even around during the time of the wagon. I'd unvoted my vote on Akbar before I left, and I didn't contribute further to either wagon.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:45 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Ripley wrote:Finally a few thoughts about
spectrumvoid
, so very conveniently absent at the lynching hour, though the deadline was extended by a day to allow her time to return from her weekend off and vote. The deadline was Tuesday the 20th, 11 pm GMT. spectrumvoid posted in 5 other threads on Tuesday the 20th, well before the deadline. She therefore omitted this one through choice, not force of circumstance. Note also that immediately before she left she was voting Akbar.
No, I'd unvoted Akbar in post 321.

I was in 20/21 games. I did not post in around 3 other games that were also at deadline.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:45 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh, and I should clarify that the games have ended and I'm a proven town.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:58 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

2. Newbie something I was town. Mini 400 I was vig.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Out of the 9 remaining people, I agree with SL here that lowell here is unlikely to be scum. I've played with him quite a bit, so I'm pretty sure I know him pretty well. (not 100% cleared though, more like 80%.)

I took a look at the voting records, and I agree that Ripley is not scum due to his voting behaviour.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

TCS: Do you mean you disagree with what Twito said about SL's scumminess, yet you vote SL?

Lowell: Why are you letting yourself be led around?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #435 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:54 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

What is softclaiming? (I genuinely have never seen this word before.)
Lowell wrote:Okay, on the assumption that TCS knows what he's doing.
That's what my comment was referring to.

TCS: Satisfied with the clarification.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #440 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

TCS: I'd like you to explain who you think is soft-claiming.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #441 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Eek. CPU error.

Not that I'm that much more IC, but I think soft-claiming is scum-tell. It outs the cop.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #444 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Personally, I don't think what BM did was a soft-scum-tell. I also do not buy the reasons for SL at the moment.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #446 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:41 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

What do I think what?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #466 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:07 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I spent two days thinking over this.

I'll claim. I'm a cop.

First night, I investigated SL, because SL-scum has managed to fool me before. Second night, I sent in an earlier choice to investigate Akbar because I was away. The mod pmed me later and told me the deadline was extended. I changed my night choice to BM. The main reason for this is because I've played many games with BM, and I think he's behaved scummy in almost every one of them, so I thought it'd be best to get it out of the way.

I've been lying really low this game, but I think having 3 cleared is worth outing our cop.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #467 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:08 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

That's the reason I've been defending SL and BM. They're town.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #470 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yes.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #472 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm guessing all the scum were on your wagon. Seriously speaking, yesterday you exhibited scum-tells. If scum weren't already on your wagon, it would have been easy to pile on and defend their actions today by saying something like you really acted scummy, so they were justified in lynching you.

The vote count at deadline was:
IH (5) -- Lowell, Akbar, AndrewS, The Central Scrutiniser, Ripley
Akbar (5) -- Shadowlurker, Twito, IH, Battle Mage, Fircoal

Discounting BM and SL, that leaves Twito and Fircoal. Our 2 scum. I haven't really taken a look at how the IH wagon built up, but I think Fircoal is scummy due to the timing of his vote on you. Similarly, I don't think Ripley is scummy.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #474 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

That's basically why I investigated BM: I think he's scum in every game.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #476 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:19 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I don't think it's likely that we were so awesome we managed to run up 2 scum at deadline. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that it's unlikely.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #496 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Twito

I'd support either a Twito or Fircoal lynch.

It's an open game, I'll be dead tonight anyway :(
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #512 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Bah.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #551 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:37 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Luckily I was dead... I picked all wrong scum. Well played to the people who were alive!
Blank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”